texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 am

Post by texcat »

In post 18, Something_Smart wrote:Guess you didn't look at the first two runs of this setup then? :P

There may come a day when town doesn't massively favor one option over the other. But it is not this day.
I saw G&R2, where there were only 2 roses. So why would I now expect only 2 guns?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:34 am

Post by texcat »

Who won in G&R1?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:31 am

Post by texcat »

Sorry, I've really fallen behind here. I'm gonna try to catch up this afternoon.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:39 am

Post by texcat »

In post 23, Menalque wrote:My puns are fucking ace what’s wrong with you both

Calling it now the scum team is literally datisi, SS
I just keep wondering where we would be if 4 people had a chance to say that Menalque's puns were shit. Anyone reading anything into this post is trying way too hard.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:48 am

Post by texcat »

Mostly caught up finally.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
I didn't like the way he sheeped Salamance onto the Datisi vote. I don't like the way he switched over to Aaron.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by texcat »

I'm town reading Creature. This looks like his town game to me, but it's been awhile.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:32 am

Post by texcat »

In post 489, GuiltyLion wrote:alright I've read up but my energy is rapidly draining as it's been a long couple days and it's getting late here. I'll be around more for a bit tonight but ~ real effort ~ will come tomorrow probably.

I'm updating my townreads to include AF and Datisi. Amrun is a spicy wagon that I think has p good odds of scum and I'm gonna join it, but right now I feel I got a stronger read on alimdia. I think the S_S tunnel is a distraction and disingenuous, and has given alimdia cover not to comment on anything else actually relevant going on.

AF - do you still want me to explain my townreads from half the game ago? I can do that but frankly I don't really want to unless this will genuinely help you sort me

VOTE: Amrun
It bothers me that you have a stronger read on Alimdia. Why not vote there?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:41 am

Post by texcat »

In post 751, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 422, texcat wrote:Mostly caught up finally.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
I didn't like the way he sheeped Salamance onto the Datisi vote. I don't like the way he switched over to Aaron.
In the case of texcat, we need more info and the vote from him was from forever ago.
I don't see any reason to move my vote.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:46 am

Post by texcat »

In post 754, Datisi wrote:Texcat, how come you haven't posted anything in almost two days, but you posted about an hour after of someone calling you out? And just to defend yourself?
Defend myself? What are you talking about?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by texcat »

In post 780, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 777, texcat wrote:
In post 754, Datisi wrote:Texcat, how come you haven't posted anything in almost two days, but you posted about an hour after of someone calling you out? And just to defend yourself?
Defend myself? What are you talking about?
Can you give me some reads?

If no, give me proof that youre actually playing this game other than Amrun is scum
I don't think Amrun is scum. I think GL is scum. And I think that the Amrun wagon is lingering on because it's the counterwagon to the scum!GL wagon.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:26 am

Post by texcat »

As I said when I voted him, I didn't like post where he voted Datisi for pointing out that there were 3 scum. I originally thought this was just a RVS vote, but GL spent some time defending it as a serious vote. So it wasn't the actual vote that looked scummy to me, it was the way he continued to defend it as serious.

I think Amrun is town mostly based on the wagons. If GL were to flip town at some point, I'd definitely revisit Amrun.

DDL is pretty well stuck in the null column for me. I think he voted me at some point, so just my omgus instinct would move him over to slightly scummy. He's made more posts than I have, but has said less. ;-)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:06 am

Post by texcat »

In post 795, Datisi wrote:Is there really no other reasoning you've kept your vote on GL, @texcat? Nothing else from him you find AI one way or the other?

VOTE: Creature

I don't wanna flip GL. I'm still okay going back to Amrun if possible, but I'm definitely not impressed by Creature so far either.
If you look back, you'll see that I was the one who asked about his voting for Amrun while finding Alimidia the most scummy.
In post 815, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 810, Menalque wrote:That’s the definition of lhf
You misunderstand then. It's a meta read.

Classic Creature meta, circa a year or two ago, was (roughly) "if he's posting, he's town."
That's about the circa of my meta and that's why I thought he was town early in the game when he was posting.
In post 790, Amrun wrote:Ugh, don’t like texcat’s stance on me - if GL is indeed town, feels like lining up mislynches.
You are misrep-ing what I said. I didn't say that if GL flips town that you were scum or that you should be next, I said I'd need another look, meaning that I'd no longer have a basis for my town read of you.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:17 am

Post by texcat »

In post 847, Amrun wrote:
In post 845, GuiltyLion wrote:can I also be very likely town on a Creature scumflip?
Ew
+1
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:59 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1383, Menalque wrote:Yeah I think so

Are you saying you’d forgotten the whole thing of me going on about how scum!me would 100% of the time have killed FL N1?
Is this some sort of claim?? :wink: But I agree with you, if I were scum I'd want him dead.
In post 1408, AaronFrost wrote:Yeah now that I think about it both kills were probably scum kills.
I'm pretty sure this is the case. Town still has one gun alive and hopefully will be able to get a shot off before they get killed.
I assume there's no way to know if a N1 rose was hit last night?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:41 am

Post by texcat »

I was just pondering how many shots scum have left and hoping that they wasted one or more last night.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:47 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1455, alimdia wrote:It sounds like if we lynch amrun and they flip town, then the people on both wagons are very likely to be at least 2 scum.

However, if we lynch amrun and they flip scum, then the people in both are unlikely to be scum, or at least only one.

Finally, I think the town gun should claim if they are a Night 1 or Night 2 gun. It's basically a innocent child if nobody CC's
I can't make heads nor tails of the first two sentences.

But the town gun should not claim. The only reason to claim would be if you were being lynched on the same day as your gun. Or perhaps they might claim if they were being lynched after they had used their shot.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:58 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1471, Menalque wrote:Like there isn’t enough there for me to have a solid read yet

I have some paranoia around SS mostly bc I felt like he was resisting everything I was trying to do D1 and I think normally we’ve worked quite cooperatively together? But still think he’s prob town

So that just leaves ddl but again, idk if scum!him leaves me alive after my D1 push
Or that's what scum!him wants you to think. Don't drink the wine.
In post 1480, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1478, Menalque wrote:Had you already had the thought about 2 on 1 off?
No, I think that kind of unsupported VCA statement is garbage and a distraction.

I may read a specific player because I think their reasoning for being on or off the wagon did or didn't make sense, but trying to specifically hunt the scum who was off the wagon is a recipe for disaster.
Without a flip of the counterwagons, I agree with this. If Aaron or Amrun is scum, there might be more scum on the Creature wagon. If they are both town, then scum was more likely off wagon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”