Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #127 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Oops, totally forgot about this game.

[quote="muffinhead"]Remeber that we have 3 weeks, so we can lynch as much as possible, the more lynching done the less lynches the mafia get. So based on that i believe we should bumrush as much as possible but only if we have an idea someone is scum and if they arnt it wont be a big loss.[/quote]

So you're basically saying we should lynch as many people as possible so that scum don't get to NK?? If you're serious, imo, this is a really horrible plan.

vote: muffinhead

[quote="skitzer"][quote="Kaleidoscope/Mod, Post1"]The police department is requesting the town that if there were any witnesses, they should notify this at the police department.[/quote]

This demonstrates how someone could put the "???????" option to good use. If you were a witness to these crimes, you could alert the police department.[/quote]

I just thought about this, but in the first post the mod also said that:

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]The city of New York has a problem. A mafia syndicate has been running a lot of the town behind the scenes for years. A reporter for the local paper first published a story on the corruption about six months back. The corruption went all the way to the to city hall, and infected the police department as well (...) About half of the old police force has been fired. [/quote]

I'm taking from this that if a message was sent to the police force then potentially any corrupt police officer would get to read it too. I wonder if it's possible for an officer to effectively "arrest" someone without being in a situation where they're claimed. I guess it's up to the townie in question to decide whether they want to risk it and if the positives outweight the negatives. Also, it's probably also possible to feed negative info to the cops if it's possible to feed them real info otherwise any info they received from a player would basically confirm their alignment.
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #135 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Dasquian wrote:Right now Superfly is doing himself
no
favours whatsoever. He fully deserves the votes he has and probably more.
Can you elaborate on this?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #511 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

I think we should just lynch CB. At the very worst, we'll lose a vanilla townie and the mayor will know if the detective in question is corrupt or not. At best, the mayor will be able to trust one of the cops and we'll have a scum down. Going purely off the flavour, I don't think there's much chance of the cop being insane but I guess it is another possibility. Also, lynching won't move us into night so it's not like we'll be risking the mayor's life on the lynch. Apparently he has bodguards too, so they should be able to protect him anyway.

unvote
vote: CyberBob
[b]Currently being used By MafiaSSK for Chess Mafia. With all due permission from AP himself.[/b]
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #513 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Surye wrote:I don't completely disagree, hence my vote still sitting on CyberBob. But I guess we'll see what Nab finds, and take that into consideration. I'm less concerned about an insane cop then a dirty cop. Dirty cops can be crafty.

Lack of role reveal makes me sad. :cry:
Oh, I missed that bit about alignment not being revealed on death, but I still think we should lynch CB. As I said before, at worst we'll lose a vanilla townie and know not to trust the cop who fed you the information.

If he did turn out to be a vanilla town, lynching the cop responsible would probably be the best course of action. At least then we'd be eliminating corruption or scum in some form. I had a think about it and I really don't think that insanity/paranoia fits in so I think either the cop is corrupt or not.
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #679 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

I only count four votes on him, so I'll up the pressure and
vote: Battlemage

Oh, and I'll be away for the next 48 hours.
[b]Currently being used By MafiaSSK for Chess Mafia. With all due permission from AP himself.[/b]
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #976 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

What's a QB?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #979 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Shush. :P

My thoughts on the events of last night are that we're in a tricky situation with the mayor. On one hand he really needs to survive, but on the other his survival each night (as shown last night) seems to rely on the death of a confirmed cop which is a bit sad. Instead of having a cop sit outside the mayors house, could he (or one of the cops) set up a trap or something similar so that anyone who enters the mayors house will die? I'm not sure if that would stop the cops giving their investigation results to the mayor though.. hopefully they could just fax them in or something. :D

Also, have we decided to day kill someone when they're about to get lynched so that alignment gets revealed rather than lynch and have to wait till the day's end or is that too game breaking for our enjoyment?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1073 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

This is setup speculation, but with three cops confirmed as not corrupt (dahill1, Khelv and the one that got CB lynched) I think that Natirasha is probably non corrupt as well which in that case we should look more closely at NabakovNabakov and GW.. I don't get why the mod would say they were doing illegal things online if they were innocent.

Oh and building on Khelv's theory about there being something bad with the cops sending their info to the mayor, does anyone find it weird that when BM was going down he took Primate with him rather than our confirmed mayor? From what Khelv said, I assume that the cops are given the option to forward their results on or not, so I'm also wondering if there's any significance in that too. I guess it could be just the "realistic" nature of the game, but perhaps there's more to it. Thoughts from the mayor on this would be nice.

Getting back to events that are actually happening right now, I find ABR really scummy. Are we day vigging him if he gets to L-1?
vote: ABR

PS: What was this in reply to?

[quote="Surye"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]You can sure try it.[/quote]

This scares me. :shock:[/quote]
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1101 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

It's not very protown to rule out the people armlx "trusts" if you consider him to possibly be scum...

PS: Surye, any thoughts at all on my post 1073?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1180 (isolation #9) » Sat May 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

I'm tending to believe DGB here. Surye's points seem too far fetched for my liking, sure it is possibly that dgb could be scum, but I think it's far more likely that he's town.

Also, I know it's from a while back now but do you have any thoughts about my post 1073 Surye?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1223 (isolation #10) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Sorry, as my signature has said for a bit of time, my computer's been out of an actuon. I managed to do some voodoo magic though and now it's working.

As far as shooting me because I haven't posted much, shouldn't we act more as a democracy with lynches than going round and shooting people? Or at least wait till they reach l-1 before shooting.

Also, why are GW and NabakovNabakov confirmed Natirasha? Did I miss something, or did you find them doing guilty activities? Why would the mod include this if they were townies as they claim?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1232 (isolation #11) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Awesome Pants »

Are you even reading the thread, Natirasha? I posted last page. :P

What on earth do you need flashbangs for? Surye, I think you should consider tying him up or at least confiscating his gun, I can't see how you could use flashbangs in a defensive manor.

Sorry again if I'm missing something but if you got a report saying GW and NN were probably not town why are you counting them as confirmed? What group could they be that's protown but not actually town? Furthermore why would they not share this group if it was protown in nature?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1234 (isolation #12) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Awesome Pants »

But when we're all together in a big room, with numerous innocents without guns, I can see flashbangs as being way more useful for someone with bad intentions rather than good ones. Coupled with him getting a bullet proof vest, I have the feeling that he might be about to try and pull something off. How would you make use of a flashbang in a defensive situation in this scenario?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1237 (isolation #13) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Awesome Pants »

Fark you're fast at replying. :P

And yes, that does seem alright. I was basing my knowledge of flash bangs on counter strike and imagined that it'd just be a blinding white light but everyone would be able to keep shooting, albeit blindly.

I still maintain that they could very well be used for ill purposes though.
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1238 (isolation #14) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Awesome Pants »

Ninja'd by Surye. That's a good very good point. Can I suggest that someone take his stuff off him before we start asking questions?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1266 (isolation #15) » Sat May 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Mod
: How many to lynch?

I'd vote Hjallti too, but I think that'd put him at L-1 which would let him or someone else hammer so that we wouldn't see his alignment.
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1269 (isolation #16) » Sat May 10, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Ok, I won't bring him up to L-1 in that case. If we're considering lynching/killing him, I think it might be worth getting kinky and tying him up so that he can't try anything. That'll give him time to respond too.
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1300 (isolation #17) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Looks like we might not get the hammer for Hjallti, want me to day kill him?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1302 (isolation #18) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Would it not be possible to use my ??? action? Scum and cops start with guns, but as we've seen kills can be performed without guns..
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1304 (isolation #19) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Oh ok. Let me rewrite the question then: Looks like we might not get the hammer for Hjallti,
should Surye daykill him with his gun?
(I think ABR gave him a gun?)
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1327 (isolation #20) » Wed May 21, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Awesome Pants »

Bah. :S

Go town!
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1755 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:44 am

Post by Awesome Pants »

Would it be too much to ask to see all the night action PMs that were sent out? Would've been quite a massive piece of work to do at the start, great work Kaleidoscope! I also enjoyed the mechanics of how it was possible to judge people on both their words and actions which was a nice change.

GW: Why didn't you attempt to stab one of them at the end or something for at least an attempt at a town win? I guess it probably wouldn't have worked but it would've been impressive! :P
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #1756 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:44 am

Post by Awesome Pants »

Ooh, night actions that were sent in would be cool too!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”