Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #302 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #808 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 807, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 803, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 799, Venus and Mars wrote:Looking at this list, I think there must be at least one wrong in your not D1 lynch pool but damn if I have a freaking clue who that would be, because it would mean the entire scumteam is in your PoE and that seems unlikely?
i would be surprised if there wasnt.
my d1 reads dont tend to be that impressive, so im only sorting by not-today and could-today
trying to give detailed reads this early doesnt usually go well for me
I very rarely do that on D1. I’m still not 100% convinced you’re town but you’re clearly not the best vote today. I actually think GB might be scum. Of your PoE of possible D1 lynch slots, he is arguably the scummiest. It doesn’t add up: Lazy voting + very intensive level thinking on who Vecna should “target”. Disinterested town would be just as lax on both. It doesn’t add up imo.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #904 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 903, Krazy Katz wrote:You know it just occurred to me that BEF was fruit vendor in that last game and vended to the scum kill target, and was tracked doing so

like what is with that guy's luck and fruit vendor roles

-K
I dunno. :lol: I feel bad for Vecna but there is no slot I confidently currently sr.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4070 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4067, The Fonz wrote:
In post 4062, Michael Scott wrote:@Fonz and Chk: These are the gamestates where you simply just PoE after forming townreads, no?
Yes, that's what I'm doing. Townreads JJH Conspire chk, probably you though I worry I'm just biased towards you because you seem nice and rational. Katz I guess. Dont really wanna lynch Corona any more or GB based on Titus interactions. Dave not today based on the way he claimed Basic Boon, but not never. Leaves a lynchpool of Sore Feet, BTE, RCE, VaM. Probably in that order of want to lynch. JJH feels like the classic "Is trying to figure stuff out, makes a few mistakes in the process that people jump on" kind of wagon. Like, I think the mass claim call was antitown, but unlikely to be scum motivated. I see noticing Titus trying to push RCE off Nancy as someone maybe reaching in the pursuit of scumhunting, but more likely genuine than trying to manufacture a mislynch.

Like "Why not in PT" is a good question, but it's not scummy to instinctively think otherwise. I can also see that from Titus as basic distancing, or an attempt to pocket Nancy with no real bearing on RCE's alignment. There's a lot of moving parts. It's also possible the scum PT is kinda dysfunctional, and Titus and RCE were actively falling out in there, and it spilled into thread. There's a lot of possible interpretations of that.
How am I even in your poe at this point? Help me to understand your thinking here, because I honestly don’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4071 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4069, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 4067, The Fonz wrote:Dont really wanna lynch
Corona
any more
Lol the whole COVID thing really getting to you huh
Yeah, I noticed that too and just ftr, I am not interested in lynching Chronus but I would 100% powerlynch Corona, any day of the week. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4072 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3660, Boonskiies wrote:
The Sorcerer’s ABoontice!
Vote Count 3.02

GeorgeBailey [3]:
Jjh927, Chronos, davesaz
Chronos [2]:
Michael Scott, Chkflip
Jjh927 [1]:
GeorgeBailey
RCEnigma [1]:
Conspire
sore feet [1]:
The Fonz

Not Voting [5]:
Venus and Mars, sore feet, RCEnigma, Krazy Katz, BooneyToonzExpert,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Day 3
ends in (expired on 2020-04-09 21:00:00) on
April 9th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.
Wow, I really thought we had more time. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5339 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5336, jjh927 wrote:This wagon is 100% hitting scum
Mod, tw's is already deaded and this is overkill. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6276 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6271, Boonskiies wrote:Scummies don’t mean anything major, just a popularity contest, but it brings the community together, so there’s high net positive in it.

If my modship’s gonna be hitting of the criticism, best know I’m gonna have some strong opinions and counterpoints relative to the situation at hand.
Agree with the first, disagree with the second, Scummies ARE a popularity contest but I’d argue that it’s actually divisive and helps to contribute to a toxic cliquish community.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6278 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I like your idea, do you have some specific examples you’re thinking about?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6282 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6281, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6279, nomnomnom wrote:Well... perhaps we could change our system from a winner based system, from a showcase system. The goodfellas category could simply showcase multiple scumgames with really good or interesting scumteams, instead of deciding one winner with a banner at the key. What this does is showing the level of scumteams on this site and it's a much less elitist approach, and a more "haha, good times guys? that game was awesome!". But again that might just be my own feelings speaking here, there probably are a few people who appreciate the competitive nature of the scummies. But I think that as a community we could benefit more from taking a more lax approach to all this and just reminiscing on even more awesome moments we shared through games!
Maybe add those kind of categories to them? Krazy made an award thread that seemed to make everyone happy. What was it called again? But I would totally prefer it to the scummies.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82016&start=75

The Snazzies. An awards like this would actually bring people together because unlike the scummies, it was fun and inclusive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6352 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6319, Boonskiies wrote:And I’ve gotten people from both sides say they had a fun time, so

Only the people against it are the ones that are going to continue speaking about it, which it is what it is. :shrug:

Game’s crazier than usual, but had it been advertised as bastard like it should have been, most of this goes away.

Everyone knew it was bastard day 1 too, so it’s just semantics even
It’s abundantly clear, this wasn’t the case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6361 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6354, jjh927 wrote:
In post 6352, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6319, Boonskiies wrote:And I’ve gotten people from both sides say they had a fun time, so

Only the people against it are the ones that are going to continue speaking about it, which it is what it is. :shrug:

Game’s crazier than usual, but had it been advertised as bastard like it should have been, most of this goes away.

Everyone knew it was bastard day 1 too, so it’s just semantics even
It’s abundantly clear, this wasn’t the case.
Yeah, Boon is hardly even self-consistent here

Boon only acknowledged the game was bastard on day 2. This was the moment when most of the game realised it was bastard.
And we didn't have the extent of it

One of the important things to do with bastard games is explain how bastard it could be, so that players know whether or not to consider lynching masons, for example. Lack of player expectations leads to inherent imbalance and frustration
+1

You spend the entire game trying to make decent reads, only to find out a slot you’ve been correctly tr and is mech cleared to boot, winds up switching alignments on the last fucking day.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6362 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6357, jjh927 wrote:
In post 6356, jjh927 wrote:Gamma I'm pretty sure you had no clue what was going on in this game at any point
ebwop
:lol:

I very much doubt he’d have honestly claimed like he did, if he had.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6364 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6363, Auro wrote:
In post 6362, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I very much doubt he’d have honestly claimed like he did, if he had.
Well, he did appear in the scum PT first, I told him to fakeclaim Psychiatrist because you guys might get paranoid of 3P at LyLo. :P
I have yet to see that role in any game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”