Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

:cry: will there be a tomorrow for you?

VOTE: Pooky
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Pooky faking a post restriction; vote stays.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #192 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:28 pm

In post 179, username wrote:
In post 98, Vecna wrote:
In post 51, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pooky faking a post restriction; vote stays.
pretending like it wasnt announced hed only post in gifs in signup

jumping straight away that it has to be faked

gucci or bueno this is not

I couldn't remember who asked this but I found it

What makes you think she even read the signup thread and would have seen Pooky post that

She was one of the first to sign up; I just checked. Pooky stated the thing about the gifs at the very end of the thread

I dunno bout you but I don't hang out in the sign up thread after I /in

And in fact, I didn't even use the signup thread for this game; the mod invited me

So what makes you think she was pretending not to have seen it, when it's quite possible she hadn't? Hell, I myself hadn't seen it until just now.
username is correct

Also I've known Pooky from way back in the days when scum routinely faked post restrictions for lulz

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #194 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:34 pm

I'm very annoyed with gifposting, how can one read someone's alignment from gifs? Plus, the gifs don't display automatically and I don't feel I should have to fetch them every time.

What is an iso going to look like?

Seriously cut it out

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #202 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:44 pm

In post 201, username wrote:
In post 192, DrippingGoofball wrote:username is correct

hey are you town

I'm just asking to make sure
I am town
I am the town
Make sure you never have to weep for me

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Oh chilvalrous one
Guard me close
Like crown jewels
Deep in your heart

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #208 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:19 pm

OK let's go get a room

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #350 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:04 pm

In post 330, username wrote:oh fuck no

vote alchemist

I don't play nice with claimed third parties, least of all those that ask to be left alone to do their thing

wait what where

He claimed third party?

If true, count on my vote.

Someone is going to have to vig Pooky, We can't play the game with .gifs

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #351 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:06 pm

In post 45, Alchemist21 wrote:Actually double checking my original PM I don’t think it was meant to be Town in the first place. The area box is labeled 3p but the wincon at the bottom was the Town wincon and I confirmed as a Hillbilly Absorber.

So it was more likely a mod error in my original role PM.
How did I miss this big honking claim?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #352 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:10 pm

In post 63, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 58, votato wrote:second, claiming the role seems to make it more difficult to win,
I think it’s easier for me to just ask for help rather than hope I can bait Night Actions my way. There’s a lot of positive Town utility to my role. I can confirm a claim by making them target me and seeing if I get a 1-shot copy of their ability, and at the cost of losing a Town action on one Night we can double up that action on another Night which would be extremely useful in PoE situations.
You can't be trusted.

You could paraphrase your wincon, but I wouldn't believe it.

VOTE: Alchemist21

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:10 pm

username is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #368 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:10 pm

There is a rule in mafia that can never be broken.

Third parties get the rope, top priority.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #460 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:02 pm

When has town not gotten rolled by third party BS players? How often do third party claims turn out scum?

C'mon people

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #462 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm

In post 380, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, as alluded by username, no way Alch is telling the full truth......which is why I wouldn't lynch him.
That's EXACTLY why you lynch him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #463 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:07 pm

In post 415, username wrote:I've always had love for Pooky tbh and yet I've somehow managed to never play with him as far as I can recall
I was looking forward to playing with him but with the gif nonsense, it's like he's not playing. I don't click on image links. Imagine iso'ing that garbage. It's such anti-town behavior. I hate it passionately.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:07 pm

In post 418, Almost50 wrote:1- Town-hunting is a towntell. You don't "town-hunt" as scum
Town hunting is a big honking town tell.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #466 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 pm

In post 423, Iecerint wrote:@A50, here's your iso and my sense of each post:
In post 27, Almost50 wrote:Fun fact: I am disappointed I didn't roll scum in this game in particular. Drew said he wanted to be scum with me in the sign-up thread and I though "I wish that happens and our third would be Jay!". Looks like I didn't cross my fingers or press my thumb hard enough (or whatever you guys do to get your wishes to come true".
Fluffy first post referring to friends. Includes a reference to Pooky in the deleted part. No scumhunting.
In post 40, Almost50 wrote:Wasn't that the case in the baker's wrestling game we just finished?
Shooting the shit. Not scumhunting.
In post 41, Almost50 wrote:It's only @3 votes I believe???
Game state "helpfulness." Not scumhunting.
In post 43, Almost50 wrote:You obviously haven't played with Firebringer or Not_Mafia before. :lol:
Shooting the shit. Not scumhutning.
In post 50, Almost50 wrote:Do as you wish. You'd probably get a kick out of my flip anyway (but not what you're implying for certain).
This kind of comment is PR-hunting.
In post 52, Almost50 wrote:@Drew: Wouldn't you like yo wait to see a confirmation that the scum team is indeed of 3 persons? I mean, how would you feel if did lynch me, and I flipped Town, and some Vig shot a Redneck, and they flipped with a Role PM that said "You are Scum with [redacted], [redacted] & [redacted]" or "Hello [redacted], [redacted], [redacted] & [redacted]. You are the Rednecks team.." or anything similar?
ATE. Comes from a mindset that did not at all mirror mine at this point in my readthrough. Could reflect your history with players in the game (i.e., my thought expressed before that your relationship with Pooky or Drew could be a variable I'm not accounting for -- but Pooky said no at least for his vote).
In post 60, Almost50 wrote:You nailed it. Some of us (myself included) would try to claim or hint a role on RVS for the lolz. It also serves to hide any potential serious crumbs made by other TPRs. (I wish I could explain more, but I can't without revealing a couple of things I don't wish to reveal at this time, so maybe sometime later)
I guess this contextualizes your behavior that bothered me above. But it is flawed in that it errs if other players are not rational actors and it is noisy.
In post 75, Almost50 wrote:Town/Scum/SK/Survivor/Moderator/Spectator crumb detected. Now tell me HOW am I going to be wrong this time. :P
Noisy. Not scumhunting.
Noisy. Not scumhunting.
In post 239, Almost50 wrote:How the hell did you end up receiving one to begin with? UNBELIEVABLE! :P
Noisy. Not scumhunting.
In post 240, Almost50 wrote:Man. he's not saying he can confirm "1-shots". He is saying he gains a 1-shot of whatever ability he's targeted with, so can confirm the ability exists. (Ex: A Cop is on Alch. The Cop fails to get a result, but Alch gains a 1-shot Cop ability and that proves a Cop is in the game)
Being "helpful" while avoiding the more important point, which is whether Alchemist is scum and what to do if he is 3p.
In post 241, Almost50 wrote:It really isn't though. For instance; Janie's not a member of NRA, yet..
Noisy, not scumhunting.
In post 273, Almost50 wrote:This is a new one. He fake claims backup mod. Not even EJ could've thought of that. :lol:
Noisy, not scumhunting
In post 349, Almost50 wrote:A50: Mine comes from post-school era
JJD: Thanks for sharing
A50: Don't mention it. I'm always glad to give back to the community
Noisy, not scumhunting. You matched EJ/my behavior, apparently inferring that it was merely playful. But, it was actually tied into what EJ had indicated was the best mechanism for reading him (i.e., to do it in a schizoid way). But you did not observe our interaction as a way to collect information about alignments, despite this, fitting the pattern of engaging with the game in superficial ways that do not indicate a desire to find scum.

So, overall, you have posts that distract from the important town tasks, which is parsimoniously explained by a scum identity. There may be a way to explain it away that I do not know (e.g., some stuff I allude to above at times, maybe other things that I will not know unless you tell me).
Mmmmm

I really like this post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #467 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm

In post 457, TemporalLich wrote:gobble's ISO is a bunch of nothing
Wow, it really is.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #469 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:18 pm

In post 468, pisskop wrote:So was yours until 3 hours tho
I only have a bit of time in the evening lately.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:59 pm

I haven't played enough Baker games lately to speculate.

I have a simple explanation for the unsolicited claim: he really, REALLY wants to be targeted at night because it benefits him.

What benefits him is anti-town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #485 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:21 pm

In post 483, Logicalicaltist wrote:But the game state leans them to be more likely Town Aligned then scum Aligned.
How can you even read an alignment from a bunch of pictures?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #489 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:31 pm

TOWNIES

DrippingGoofball
username
vecna
Elsa Jay
Doctor Drew
aLMOST50

SUBURBANITES

pisskop
Lavender
TemporalLich

FARMERS

Logicalicaltist
gobbledygook

???PASTURE???

Pooky
Pine
Alchemist21

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #497 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:56 pm

In post 491, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 489, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWNIES

DrippingGoofball
username
vecna
Elsa Jay
Doctor Drew
aLMOST50

SUBURBANITES

pisskop
Lavender
TemporalLich

FARMERS

Logicalicaltist
gobbledygook

???PASTURE???

Pooky
Pine
Alchemist21
What do you mean by “Farmers”?
And why is Pine below Gobble when both have barley posted a thing.
"Farmers" is scum
"Pasture" is gifposters, massive lurkers and third party bullshitters.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #498 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:57 pm

In post 496, votato wrote:
In post 495, Logicalicaltist wrote:I want more content from both Pine and Gobble before I make my own readslist.
why? you cant sort anyone else without hearing from those two?
I forgot you

I'm going to have to put you in the null pile because I was wrong about you being town in another game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #499 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:58 pm

In post 493, Logicalicaltist wrote:Also, did you forget Iecerint exists?
I have him as null, for some reason I forgot to type his name.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #509 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:21 pm

In post 506, Iecerint wrote:Would like to see why she has the scumreads that she has. AFAICT she has never commented on either of them. She has commented a lot more on her self-labeled ("???PASTURE???") policy executions (at least Pooky and Alch).
I didn't mention them before because I had not iso'd everyone.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #513 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:39 pm

gobble can be summarized by one word. "Derp"

Logicalaltist is harder to explain. His first posts are vivid alarm at the Pooky wagon. I found that very odd.
In post 79, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 14, DrippingGoofball wrote::cry: will there be a tomorrow for you?

People seem to choose this vote with no remorse.
Interesting.
In post 80, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 27, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, obligatory......'Swear I am not 3p this time guys' post.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you 4P then?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also

Because Drew told me to (in the scum PT, of course) :twisted:

Fun fact: I am disappointed I didn't roll scum in this game in particular. Drew said he wanted to be scum with me in the sign-up thread and I though "I wish that happens and our third would be Jay!". Looks like I didn't cross my fingers or press my thumb hard enough (or whatever you guys do to get your wishes to come true".
With all these votes there’s bound to be a scum somewhere In here.
In post 81, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 33, TemporalLich wrote:I'm starting to get frightened at how fast the Pooky wagon is getting in
RVS

Any reason besides Doctor Drew naked SRing Pooky... oh wait is a scumclaim.

Somehow I feel this makes Pooky feel towny.

Alchemist's claim don't make no no sense.
At least your not voting like a maniac.
In post 82, Logicalicaltist wrote:
I think from how fast your wagon went makes you more likely Town.

So I slightly TR you as well.
In post 83, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 51, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pooky faking a post restriction; vote stays.
He said Pre-Game he was only going to post in images.
In post 84, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 59, TemporalLich wrote:So I can form actual townreads and scumreads

DGB pings me scum a little for the insistence on staying on Pooky
acting werid

VOTE: DGB

Pedit: yeah but considering the wincon it would make him more likely to be targeted by those wanting eliminate actual scum with the lynch
So is this how we start Day 1?
Only a main wagon and a CW?
Shame.
In post 85, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 75, Almost50 wrote:
In post 68, Elsa Jay wrote:I got a 1-shot vig, so I'll use it on you and you become a survivor with a gun. How's that sound?
Town/Scum/SK/Survivor/Moderator/Spectator crumb detected. Now tell me HOW am I going to be wrong this time. :P
I’ve finished catching up.
Going to place a vote down on one of the Pooky voters.

VOTE: Votato
In post 157, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 151, pisskop wrote:why pooki

theyve done nothing but gif meme.

their push is reactive and NAI
In post 152, pisskop wrote:ftm why tl and alch?

Well all they said they are doing this game is GIF’s.
Someone even pushed them because they thought Pooky was faking a post restriction and didn’t bother to read the Pre-Game post Pooky made.
The wagon on them was fast and desperate with little to no hesitation.
Although I think it’s most likely a Town driven wagon as I don’t believe multiple scum was on that, I still think it shows Pooky is more likely Town Aligned then scum Aligned here.

I have TL there because we shared a similar thought process which makes me more inclined to trust him.

I feel like despite Alchemist Claiming 3P, his overall attitude and tone he has given was genuine Townie.
Yes he’s trying to fulfill his wincon. But he’s not being anti-Town about it. He’s trying to solve and generating content like a Townie would. As such like TL, I also trust Alchemist here as well.

Now it’s your turn.
Why 50 and Elsa?
Then Logicalaltist goes on to very strongly defend a claimed third party player.

It could be a play style issue. I'll revise if needed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #675 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:07 am

prod dodge

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #852 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 am

An inno on me? cool cool

I'm going to sit down tonight and make a better iso than the last one, which I kinda rushed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #860 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:11 pm

I am still strongly of the opinion that the 3rd party BS gets the rope today.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #862 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:25 pm

3rd parties are anti-town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #868 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:47 pm

In post 27, Almost50 wrote:Fun fact: I am disappointed I didn't roll scum in this game in particular. Drew said he wanted to be scum with me in the sign-up thread and I though "I wish that happens and our third would be Jay!". Looks like I didn't cross my fingers or press my thumb hard enough (or whatever you guys do to get your wishes to come true".
Is that something that someone who rolled town would say?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #870 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:48 pm

In post 864, TemporalLich wrote:yeah if alchemist's claim is true I'd say that 3P is more townsiding, it could potentially absorb scum abilities and subvert them for the town's usage
Imagine a 3rd party lying about being "townsided."

Imagine.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #875 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:52 pm

Trusting a 3rd party player who hungers to be targeted at night... what could go wrong?

You know, instead of targeting scum. Let's target the 3rd party dude! Can you think of a downside? I sure can't!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #876 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:54 pm

In post 872, Logicalicaltist wrote:Imagine being a survive and claiming your role just to get killed for it.
Right?

Because for SURE he is telling the truth about being a survivor who needs to sponge up all the town night powers! FOR SURE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #877 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:54 pm

Like there's no way we're getting rolled by a good old hones third party.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #883 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:11 pm

In post 879, Logicalicaltist wrote:We shouldn’t just get rid of him because he doesn’t have “Town” in his Rolecard.
Yes, we get rid of him because he doesn't have "Town" in his rolecard.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #884 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:13 pm

In post 881, Elsa Jay wrote:I dunno if you replaced in or not but I already claimed I got a 1 shot for a vig to shoot Alch with. Not like I wanna use it for other shit, so seeing if he's legit is the best option.
And do we know for sure that happens if Alch is targeted by a vig shot?

Maybe he acquires a NK.

Maybe he has a NK alread.

Maybe he's plain scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #885 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:14 pm

In post 879, Logicalicaltist wrote:He’s like a Survivor
That is if you want to believe him.

I happen to never believe 3rd parties.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #887 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:21 pm

In post 886, Doctor Drew wrote:Do we know what happens when he is hammered?
We don't know nothin' and we can't believe a word he says.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #889 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:41 pm

In post 888, Doctor Drew wrote:So why are you against any other style of killing him besides the hammer?
I can't believe how hard it is to eliminate an anti-town player.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #891 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:15 pm

In post 890, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 889, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 888, Doctor Drew wrote:So why are you against any other style of killing him besides the hammer?
I can't believe how hard it is to eliminate an anti-town player.
Why are you avoiding the question?
Isn't it obvious?

There's a reason why he wants to be targeted.

You think he has a role that demands he be targeted, and he blows up the hammer?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #897 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:25 pm

In post 892, Doctor Drew wrote:So you believe him verbatim?
There has to be
some
truth to that part, which is that being targeted either benefits him or hurts the town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #911 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 am

In post 904, Vecna wrote:
In post 855, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, would ensure we stay away from killing Alch.
lol, would any town ever say this? being ok getting waggoned over 3p?

wtf kind of attitudw is this? really bad bad line if ur actually town, since it just reeks of somethibg scum would say to try and look not qorried about dying.
Very good observation, fellow townie.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #912 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:39 am

In post 903, username wrote:you should probably realize that third parties being anti-town by definition is a really old-school way of thinkin
Is it?

It's sounding to me as if everyone is concerned with satisfying the 3p's wincon, how far has the pendulum swung?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #914 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:41 am

In post 899, Elsa Jay wrote:People DO wanna kill him. Hence the Vig shot. Duh.

If he's only bulletproof and someone elsa targets him he's fucked too. It's not like he claimed this thinking he'd get people to announce what they're targeting him with.

For example I'm lying about hitting him with a vig shot but he knows what I actually did instead.
Wouldn't it be simpler and straight forward to erm, "vote him off the island during the day" especially since he WANTS TO BE NIGHT-TARGETED?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #915 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:42 am

In post 913, TemporalLich wrote:the 3p seems to be helpful to town
ermaguhd

The

Third Party

Seems

Helpful

to
Town

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #921 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:58 am

In post 916, TemporalLich wrote:Are you actually suggesting we waste the D1 elim on a third party?
No, I am suggesting that we make the most productive use of the D1 elim on an avowed role that does not have a town wincon and is being shady af.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #939 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:42 pm

In post 936, username wrote:nah I like getting NK'd early so that way I don't have to play mafia
People don't want us to play :(

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #940 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:45 pm

In post 922, username wrote:People shouldn't trust them because they don't share towns wincon and nothing stops them from siding with whoever gets them the win
100% of my experience leaving 3ps alive was being screwed sideways. I have never seen it work.

They are not scum hunting and they vote. grrrrrr

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #942 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:48 pm

I believe the VT claim on D1, just disappointed username didn't fakeclaim mason with me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #984 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:13 pm

In post 948, username wrote:That's an awful roundabout way of saying "I'd rather Mislynch town than lynch someone who doesn't have a town wincon and might be completely lying about their mechanics and actual wincon."
This bears repeating.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #986 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:18 pm

In post 953, username wrote:What if he's a vanillaizer? What if any ability that targets him fails and makes the person vanilla?

What if he's something else that hasn't been thought of? A reflexive ability thief, ie the Vig shoots him and he absorbs it and gains a big shot without dying?

What if targeting him makes you join his cult? Do you not remember that this game may have bastard elements?

Whether you're town or scum, he does NOT SHARE your wincon and cannot he trusted to be telling the truth about his role.
This bears repeating too, and it's a crying shame he's not
guillotined
yet.

Stop pussy footing around and let the blade fall.

I want to see more votes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #987 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:19 pm

MOAR ALCHEMIST VOATS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #998 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 pm

In post 988, username wrote:DGB while I've got you here

Let's get together and plan Uncouth Mafia 3
QAnon mafia LOL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #999 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 pm

In post 992, Elsa Jay wrote:Killing a 3p doesn't give associations at all. It just waste town's time and let's scum get away with a free day.
It's going to happen anyway.

Let's get rid of the lying liar that lies.

100% success rate.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1000 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:42 pm

In post 997, Logicalicaltist wrote:This is also a good point!
It's a TERRIBLE point.

We are stuck with a third party that we will have to behead at some point, there will be one day without any information no matter how you slice it.

ALL THIRD PARTIES LIE THEIR PANTS OFF.

I don't want this liar around.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1003 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:54 pm

The towniest townies want your head to fall into the basket.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1007 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:02 pm

In post 1005, TemporalLich wrote:Why are we wanting a 3p instead of scum wagoned?

Unless Alchemist is actually scum, please stop going for an elim that will earn us nothing but a scum NK
He could totally be scum!!!!

In fact, there is so much resistance to his wagon that this is becoming increasingly likely.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1008 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:02 pm

In post 1006, TemporalLich wrote:trueclaiming Alchemist
Very naive assumption.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1011 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:03 pm

In post 1004, Elsa Jay wrote:Why do you assume he's a liar as a 3p? I lie more as a townie then I ever did as a 3p.
Maybe you.

I've always assumed 3p to be lying and I've never been wrong.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1013 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:04 pm

In post 1010, TemporalLich wrote:But Alch could be not lying, and if that happens we're basically at D1 again but without you alive
No worries I am almost impossible to kill.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1014 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:06 pm

In post 1012, pisskop wrote:I feel like this game is in danger of stalling; already.
We need a fresh votecount.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1024 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:29 pm

So many people preferring to take a chance to mislynch a townie than getting rid of a surefire anti-town player.

I mean

I'm 90% sure he's lying scum at this point, there's no way so many actual townies want him around.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1036 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:55 pm

In post 1034, TemporalLich wrote:Your defensiveness shows it's an actual scumslip, if you want a little bonus scum case
Where's the scumslip I'm lazy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1076 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 1074, The Baker wrote:Not Voting (5): Lavender, gobbledygook, Pine, Almost50, Alchemist21
Why are these indecisive lurkers not voting Alchemist???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1077 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:03 pm

In post 1074, The Baker wrote:chkflip (1): Logicalicaltist
Iecerint (1): Elsa Jay
Doctor Drew (1): Vecna
Elsa Jay (1): TemporalLich
THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR VANITY WAGONS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1080 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:54 pm

In post 1078, TemporalLich wrote:give me a scumcase on Alchemist then, don't just tell me he's 3p and I should vote him

Eliminating a trueclaiming alchemist is bad for the town info-wise
Alchemist is scum because the scum won't wagon him.

The scum doesn't wagon him because he's one of them.

I'm betting 15 quatloos that he's a scum vanillizer.

I have a hunch the town is very powerful.

What a fabulous strategy it would be for scum to have their vanillizer claim 3p, and wipe out our powers.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1081 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:55 pm

In post 1078, TemporalLich wrote:Eliminating a trueclaiming alchemist is bad for the town info-wise
Third parties always lie. The chances that he is true claiming are nil.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1082 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:56 pm

In post 1079, TemporalLich wrote:just because you're mechtown doesn't mean the possibility of Pooky being a fakeclaimer is off the table completely
Pooky cannot be a fakeclaimer, humble subject.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1087 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:15 pm

In post 1084, Almost50 wrote:you just called me a lurker here. I am the 5th top poster out of 16 players, so I hardly can call myself a lurker
Sorry my assumption that non-voters were lurkers was wrong and hasty.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1089 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:16 pm

In post 1086, Almost50 wrote:Are you INFOMRED Scum have a Vanillizer?
I am not informed, but a vanillizer begging to be targeted at night would be a brilliant play.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1094 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:32 pm

In post 1092, Almost50 wrote:Why not a PGO?? I mean, THAT would be the first idea to hit my mind when I see someone asking to be targeted.
Yes, that too. He could be PGO.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1103 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:57 pm

In post 1102, username wrote:Note to self: mod a game called "There is Absolutely a Cult In This Game"
QAnon

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1145 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:38 am

In post 1129, Logicalicaltist wrote:Let the 3P prove themselves please, instead of getting rid of them without giving them a chance first.
YOU
NEVER
DO
THAT

NEVER
NEVER

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1146 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:39 am

In post 1144, Vecna wrote:VOTE: chkflip

Ill try to catchup on what Ive been missing out on sometime soon. Busy with moving and job hunting. Going to continue to listen to the gut here, since its still need really been satiated, and there were a few pingles and trickles of towny stuff in the frustrated drew posts.
Come on just vote Alch21

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1165 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:06 pm

VOTE ALCHEMIST 21

A CHICKEN IN EVERY POT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1167 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Almost50 is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1171 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:26 pm

In post 1169, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1165, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE ALCHEMIST 21

A CHICKEN IN EVERY POT
Gun to your head, who else would you hammer?
Whoever is most resistant to the Alchemist scumzecution.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1186 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:47 pm

In post 1174, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1167, DrippingGoofball wrote:Almost50 is scum.
I'm happy to vote him with you~!
He's Alchemist's buddy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1188 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Alchemist's claim is way too vague and dodgy to be true. My money is on him being plain scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1191 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:11 pm

If you believe him he can't be nightkilled.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1196 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:31 pm

OK so we want to keep a third party alive.

I'll just hop on the biggest wagon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1247 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:37 pm

In post 1235, Iecerint wrote:I've voted for you since the last VC.

If you think Logicalicaltist is scum, why not vote for him?
DO it, Alchemist

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1248 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:38 pm

I'm willing to compromise having everyone else ditch the 3p

We'll have to do the chore sooner or later, let's do it now

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1257 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:42 pm

In post 1255, Doctor Drew wrote:So you are Kuribo?
Impossible! Kuribo would have dropped a hint.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1550 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:28 am

i have been prodded.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1551 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:33 am

I DEMAND CLAIMS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1553 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:36 am

I demand that NO ONE target the 3p garbage role tonight.

Even the vig.

We're going to have to day-eliminate this deadweight.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1554 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:37 am

In post 1552, username wrote:
In post 1551, DrippingGoofball wrote:I DEMAND CLAIMS

Vanilly Hillbilly
LOL

Now
Lavender
and
Iecerint

I will vote for the no-claimer if I have to.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1556 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:46 am

In post 1555, Galron wrote:VOTE: Lavender

Let's make it interesting.
Why not Iecerint? He's around and might claim faster.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1633 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:59 am

The "can't claim without intent to hammer" new way of playing needs to die.

Town jailkeeper doesn't make a whole lot of sense

You guys are going to regret trusting the 3p, and not beheading it on Day 1.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1634 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:00 pm

NO ONE should target the 3p

NO ONE

STAHP

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1635 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:01 pm

In post 1631, Doctor Drew wrote:eliminate.
I like "behead" but could be because I'm French.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1636 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:01 pm

I bet the 3p is very powerful.

DO NOT TARGET

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1639 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:05 pm

I believe Iecerint.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1640 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:06 pm

VOTE: Lavender

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1641 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 pm

In post 1637, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1635, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1631, Doctor Drew wrote:eliminate.
I like "behead" but could be because I'm French.
Ooh I like that, also(mostly) French.
The game wouldn't be the same without senseless allusions to violent deaths.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1646 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:24 pm

In post 1643, Bingle wrote:I also think you're being exceptionally useless with your 3p tunnel.
Because I know I'm right.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1647 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:24 pm

In post 1645, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: Lavender

E-1

I know Jailkeeper is a much more believable claim than Ninja Cop, but we need to avoid deadline and Iec is apparently using meta and a crumb that may exist to bolster himself
That's a hammer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1648 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:25 pm

In post 1643, Bingle wrote:I kinda think they're both town, tbh.
My role makes no sense with a town Jailkeeper.

I could be wrong.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1655 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:42 pm

In post 1654, Lavender wrote:Oh, well this is deja vu at its finest.
I always get mislynched as town lately ~_~;
Except that one game where I wanted to be lynched by scum...
You should have voted for Alchemist21 then.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1659 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Oh, look at the people showing off that they can count to 8!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1674 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:34 pm

In post 1661, Logicalicaltist wrote:That’s anti Town and I refuse to let that be the case.
I believe if 2 people target them and they confirm that they have the 1-shots from them then they become confirmed 3P.
Plus they leave the game I believe so we would honestly just be wasting an elimination.
TURD PARTIES ALWAY LIE

You cannot make plans based on what they say

That why you need to roll their heads in the basket pronto.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1675 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:35 pm

So we're going to behead the ninja cop?

WE SHOULD HAVED BOPPED THE TURD PARTY

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1676 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:36 pm

I want no part of this travesty.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1694 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:14 pm

And to think we could have blasted out the third party garbage into orbit instead of this debacle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1696 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:23 pm

yes

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1795 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:54 am

In post 1726, username wrote:I expect two scum on that wagon. One is possible, more than two with competing town wagons isn't likely. All town is possible but real unlikely after the slip.
There could be the same amount on Iecerint.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1796 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:55 am

In post 1732, chkflip wrote:I literally fucking called out the town slip.

The entire back end of that wagon is dog shit.
The town slip was pretty real but Iecerint's claim was more solid.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1797 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:56 am

In post 1745, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 1736, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m asking the mod to be sure there’s no mod error but it looks like I didn’t get anything last Night.
Your either lying or I was roleblocked.
He's a foooking third party rubbish pile of course he's lying

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1799 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:58 am

In post 1751, username wrote:Maybe y'all shoulda listened to me and DGB yesterday instead of whining about how the slot was self resolving

SURE AS SHIT LOOKS RESOLVED NOW HUH
Like, seriously. is this some new garbage site meta that third parties self-resolve?

Chances are he's plain scum anyway.

He'd have to be immensely powerful against this town, there's just no way.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1800 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:59 am

In post 1798, username wrote:
@mod VLA for at least the next seven days, personal shit
At least park your vote on Alch21 pls

Good luck man

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1801 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:01 am

In post 1757, Logicalicaltist wrote:I don’t think scum openly claims 3P without any pressure towards their slot.
Some people think creatively.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1802 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:02 am

In post 1758, username wrote:One would think a reflexive role wouldn't be able to be rolestopped

One would think a reflexive role absorber would absorb the role stop.

One would think a person with that reflexive role would think to ask the mod what happens if a role stopper targets them
THAT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1803 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 am

In post 1774, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1736, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m asking the mod to be sure there’s no mod error but it looks like I didn’t get anything last Night.
Turns out the mod did forget to tell me. Iecerint used his ability on me so I do have that.
OMG YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR

Of course
the
dead
player targeted you. How scumvenient.

Why would Iecerint target a third party? He already knows you're not town and should die of a painful elimination.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1804 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:05 am

In post 1777, Galron wrote:VOTE: Alchemist
Thank you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1805 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:06 am

In post 1778, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m annoyed that 2 people who promised to target me D1 didn’t, and now a 3rd is saying he actually did but for whatever reason I don’t have a copy of his ability. Something’s better than nothing though.
You're just trying to buy time to live another day claiming you have Iecerint's cop ability.

There is no way someone as smart as Iecerint would waste his investigation on a third party.

How stupid do you think we are?

I am offended.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1806 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:08 am

In post 1782, TemporalLich wrote:bold of you to assume you're the town leader chkflip

VOTE: chkflip

Your LAMISTness has been noted and has resulted in a SR
Please stop tunneling and vote for Alchemist21.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1807 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:09 am

In post 1781, chkflip wrote:You keep shading me with zero vote and zero content or reason.

Use your words, ones other than "you're scummy."
We'll worry about Logical tomorrow. You're both pretty.

We cannot afford to let Alchemist live another day.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1809 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:19 am

In post 1808, chkflip wrote:He has a cop shot, supposedly.

I see zero town motivation in not letting him use it.
So you believe that Iecerint who is dead and cannot confirm, wasted his investigation on a third party?

If Alch isn't your scumpal... think... think...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1811 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:25 am

In post 1810, Alchemist21 wrote:How stupid do you think I am to claim a weird 3p role unprompted as scum?
It's a fantastic strategy, especially given the extraordinary resistance involved in flushing out a claim third party, you're practically elimination-proof.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1813 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:37 am

In post 1812, chkflip wrote:Iecerint, who as town cop knew he was dead unless there's a protect (like the one you lynched), used his ability on someone who could reciprocate it.

Yes.

I firmly believe that.
That makes zero sense.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1815 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 am

I'm not taking the blinders off until he's run out of Appalachia.

HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO HELP US

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1822 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:14 am

NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TARGETED THE LYING THIRD PARTY

OMG PEOPLE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1886 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:01 pm

In post 1881, Vecna wrote:You should probably stop pushing it and help us narrow down actual scum (or the other scum members).
not gonna happen

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2033 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:21 pm

In post 1891, Galron wrote:You know that you'll never get this many people to follow this. I don't know why you'd even try tbh. Unless you're just being facetious.
The whole town strategy hinges on a claimed third party.

What could go wrong

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2034 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:27 pm

VOTE: Alchemist21

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2048 (isolation #128) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:02 am

In post 1090, Iecerint wrote:If I were to change my vote, it would be to Alchemist. I need to read the last 10 pages though.
Sure he gave Alchemist a cop shot. SURE.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2049 (isolation #129) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:04 am

In post 1334, Iecerint wrote:Saying that you will not lynch someone claimed not-town due to their being a possible "strong Town asset" does not make sense. He will not be a Town asset this game because he is not Town.
Oh yeah, definitely.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2050 (isolation #130) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:06 am

In post 1334, Iecerint wrote:Saying that you will not lynch someone claimed not-town due to their being a possible "strong Town asset" does not make sense.
He will not be a Town asset this game because he is not Town.
We need blink tags for the players here that think Iecerint would have targeted the claimed third party.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2095 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:44 pm

In post 2055, Bingle wrote:If Alch is trueclaiming,
there's a possibility
his role gets used to town's benefit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2096 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Bingle is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2155 (isolation #133) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:32 pm

In post 2114, Elsa Jay wrote:but still have asserted I targeted Alch last night.
What a foolish waste of your power.

It's like the entire town is now wrapped up in third party shenanigans.

The sunk cost fallacy is right around the corner.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2156 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 pm

In post 2124, Vecna wrote:
In post 2096, DrippingGoofball wrote:Bingle is town.
wrong
Is he your buddy? You seem really sure.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2163 (isolation #135) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:44 pm

In post 2158, Logicalicaltist wrote:he didn’t get my Tracker Shot.
You know he's lying, right?

But now all the town has backed itself into a corner having invested the whole night 1 fellating the claimed third party.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2165 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:20 pm

We have to kill it with fire before it's too late.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2219 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:48 pm

In post 2215, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2200, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2175, Galron wrote:There's obviously no will to sort alchemy today. I don't know where to move to though at this point.
Vote for Drew.
Drew 2020

If I'm elected, all anime avatars will be banned from MafiaScum.

MAKE MAFIA GREAT AGAIN!wel

I gotta skim back a bit, but I agree that copping me is dumb, and Bingle summed me up pretty *well, I am 'meh'.

I do like using it on Pooky, could potentially clear two slots.

*Paid for by The Crew for Drew SuperPAC*
That's a really scummy post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2265 (isolation #138) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:59 pm

This town has pinned all its hopes and dreams on a claimed third party player.

The town's top priority right now is to help the claimed third party achieve his wincon by transferring all its power to it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2279 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:53 pm

In post 2278, Vecna wrote:Why would town even be thinking about the possibility of getting fake guiltied?
That's what third parties do.

You can't believe a word they say.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2360 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:43 pm

In post 2296, username wrote:DGB, I love you most dearly of all. I do believe in my heart of hearts that you are town. But please, murder scum in my honor.
Have faith... there's a method to the madness :)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2361 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:48 pm

chkflip is town

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2363 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:55 pm

Maybe because his role conflicts with thun's.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2482 (isolation #143) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Thun is probably scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2489 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:05 pm

chkflip seems to know something I don't.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2601 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:05 am

In post 2505, chkflip wrote:Alchemist should absolutely not announce who he's targeting.
HE WILL LIE

He doesn't have a town wincon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2602 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:09 am

chkflip is definitely town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2619 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:10 pm

VOTE: TemporalLich

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2620 (isolation #148) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:15 pm

In post 2588, Thun wrote:I'm fine with shooting Temp. He's been kinda defending me and acting unsure while fence sitting and not actually trying to convince people to move their votes. Probably setting himself up to look better when I flip town.
He's also a huge Alchemist defender.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2622 (isolation #149) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:27 pm

In post 2603, TemporalLich wrote:We should not try to vig Alch, that will be bad for us
We need to sit him on the electric chair but you keep cock blocking it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2692 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:38 pm

In post 2641, TemporalLich wrote:Well prematurely claiming is scummy anyway so it will wait until I'm in the tent

WRONG

Fabricating a fakeclaim takes an eternity, paraphrasing your role PM takes but an instant.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2693 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:39 pm

Vecna is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2696 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:42 pm

We need another vote on Temporal because he's stalling his claim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2708 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:08 pm

In post 2698, Vecna wrote:were not lynching TL anyway, and he should not be forced to claim. This claim pushing is fucking anti town.
What's anti-town is not rushing a claimed 3rd party to the gallows, and instead rewarding it with extra powers.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2829 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:25 pm

It's obvious EJ is scum... as is LogicalAlt.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2830 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:26 pm

What is it about AJ's fakeclaim and late miller claim with no favor that doesn't warrant a vote? Did I miss something?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2833 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 pm

Why not?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2834 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:34 pm

I mean, why wouldn't scum bus?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2897 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:45 pm

In post 2895, Vecna wrote:but w/e, we'll mislynch, I get killed tonight, and town can just continue to give scum a perfect victory I guess
Most importantly the town needs to work together to satisfy the third party wincon, whatever that is, and if it's even true.

Vecna I know you're town but so is Bingle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2898 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:45 pm

In post 2890, TemporalLich wrote:yes but I clearly said I need to actually be at E-1 for my claim to not be considered premature and therefore scummy and anti-town play

and yeah, this is an attempt to look town by not claiming early as my role is strong and something that would make the scum look too obvious if it were on scum
Sure thing, scum

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2900 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:48 pm

In post 2894, Vecna wrote:I really dont get how people think this guy is scum.

Especially Bingles last post just screams scum bingle to me
Townies don't claim stall.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2901 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:48 pm

In post 2899, chkflip wrote:Should

Should I just

Nahhhhh I'll wait
DO

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2908 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 2904, chkflip wrote:I fucking hate lolhammers dude I'm not gonna do it but hyping you up is fun.
doooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2909 (isolation #163) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Temporal has been fellating the claimed third party all game.

Let's find out why.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2910 (isolation #164) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:08 pm

I bet they're both scum.

Alchemist is a regular scum that can steal our powers.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2923 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:37 pm

In post 2921, TemporalLich wrote:I mean for this game to have a stupid amount of vigilantes is at least plausible considering rednecks are known for guns (well, except in Dimemsion 48, but nobody knows anything there)
You didn't counterclaim LOL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2925 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:38 pm

I doubt that every scum that's afraid of being tracked to a kill is claiming vig, but surely, there's one in the bunch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2926 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:39 pm

In post 2924, TemporalLich wrote:Why would I counterclaim? No one outright claimed my role name
And your role name is actually "Bookie?"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2928 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:40 pm

So, unlike what you were saying earlier, you're not powerful at all, you're in fact pretty weak sauce.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2930 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:42 pm

No you're not.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2933 (isolation #170) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Temporal lied.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2935 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:44 pm

In post 2932, TemporalLich wrote:I'd need a worthy townie to leash the ability to what looks pretty good, and once we get to PoEtown I get to aim and shoot scum
What do you mean "I'd need a worthy townie" - targeting a townie to be voted off?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2936 (isolation #172) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:44 pm

In post 2934, Galron wrote:UNVOTE:
Don't

He's lying

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2937 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:44 pm

In post 2932, TemporalLich wrote:I'd need a worthy townie to leash the ability to what looks pretty good, and once we get to PoEtown I get to aim and shoot scum
Why didn't you wager we exterminate the claimed third party?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2939 (isolation #174) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:45 pm

In post 2931, Galron wrote:It makes sense for a bookie to earn a vig.

pedit: not a powerful role though
It's a pathetic role for a townie, in fact.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2944 (isolation #175) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:51 pm

In post 2940, TemporalLich wrote:A town leader decides who I should target

I mean you're probtown (pooky is probably fakeclaiming lets be real here) so you could be a good choice for leashing my ability, but I'm not targeting an unresolved Alchemist because I'd just waste my ability.

Alch absorbs abilities and GIVING THE 3P A VIG IS A TERRIBLE IDEA
Obviously you haven't given a whole lot of thought on your role that you just made up.

You can say that Alch will be eliminated, I'd be on board, and you'd get your vig.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Alch is your scumpal.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2946 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:54 pm

chkflip is very town

You wagered he'd be eliminated

You came right out of the gate at the beginning of game day to attack him aggressively, you scumbird.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2948 (isolation #177) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:55 pm

In post 2945, TemporalLich wrote:And like I said, handing Alch my ability is best case just me wasting my ability
That's not what I said.

You should have wagered that Alch be exterminated, rather than uber-townie chkflip.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2950 (isolation #178) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:56 pm

In post 2947, TemporalLich wrote:you do realize chkflip was scummy D1 right?
I do not.

If someone has bee scummy since Day 1, it's you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2958 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:02 pm

EJ is fakeclaiming vig, miller, or both LOL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2960 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 2956, chkflip wrote:Log is partner if this flips scum. They hard focused on me in fucking tandem at the beginning of the day. That's not coincidental.
I am glad some are coming around that Log is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2962 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 2959, TemporalLich wrote:you will see me bleed green and the astral demons will take over this small town
I appreciate the theater, I really do.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2965 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:58 pm

In post 2964, chkflip wrote:
In post 2960, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am glad some are coming around that Log is scum.
I was on Log is scum since the opening of toDay.
I couldn't get any traction, too many players are obsessed with fulfilling Log's fake third party wincon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3092 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:42 am

In post 3035, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Alchemist

It is -so- A50 to send biscuits to the 3P.

And then EJ did that weird "thanks for keeping quiet comment"

Something is going on right below our noses.

The full truth Alchemist. And nothing but the truth. Or were gonna make DGB very happy today
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' aaah ahhha hahhahahha AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3093 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:45 am

In post 3042, Alchemist21 wrote:I copped Titus. She’s Town. I’m having to ask again if I got anything from N2. I swear the Cop shot is the only thing I got from N1.
I don't believe you.

But Titus is probably town nonetheless.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3094 (isolation #185) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:45 am

In post 3045, Vecna wrote:Also, why would a town Thun not change his target away from Chkflip after TL flipped scum?
YES WHY

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3095 (isolation #186) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:48 am

In post 3064, Vecna wrote:Coincidence that all scum replaced out after they figured out that TL was failing in his Chkflip tunnel, and A50 signalled to them that he had killed himself on the scum reflector?
Scum reflector?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3096 (isolation #187) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:50 am

In post 3071, Vecna wrote:although I guess that means youre a night late with using the ability if we lynch back to back scum here.
What's the point o giving him anything?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3099 (isolation #188) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:04 am

In post 1041, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1040, Doctor Drew wrote:ebwop: I'm saying Doctor Drew is anti-town, did not see who posted that post
You keep saying this as well.

Do you think I am 3p? Or just a townie who is trolling for lulz?
You are scum.

If not, you are scumsiding 3p.

If not, you are townsided 3p that still is scummy.

If not, you are trolling town.

If not, you are a burnt cookie.[/quote]

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3100 (isolation #189) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:04 am

In post 1697, pisskop wrote:well no

alch promised us cookies if we visited him.

lets hear what he has to say.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3101 (isolation #190) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:05 am

In post 1721, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1702, Logicalicaltist wrote: I’m waiting for my Cookie.
This is a lie! You can't login to the site if you've deactivated cookies. :P

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3159 (isolation #191) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:22 am

In post 3149, Thun wrote:Stop assuming scum are braindead. That's just my predecessor using the word "cookies" and nothing more - it's not exactly an uncommon word.
A scumfession!!!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3160 (isolation #192) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 am

Stop assuming scum are brain dead LOL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3161 (isolation #193) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:24 am

VOTE: ThunThun

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3202 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:44 pm

Almost50
(3): DoctorTitusDrew, PookyTheMagicalBear,
Iecerint

DrippingGoofball
(3): Alchemist21,
TemporalLich
, Logicalicaltist
Alchemist21 (2): userFroppy,
DrippingGoofball

PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
votatoflip

userFroppy (1): pissThun
Iecerint
(1): Elsa Jay
votatoflip
slot (1): Vecna
Not Voting (4):
Lavender
, gobbledyBingle, PineGalron,
Almost50

Almost50
(4): DoctorTitusDrew, PookyTheMagicalBear,
Iecerint
, pissThun
Alchemist21 (2): userFroppy,
DrippingGoofball

votatoflip
(1): Vecna
DrippingGoofball
(1): Alchemist21
Iecerint
Vecna (1):
TemporalLich

TemporalLich
(1): Logicalicaltist
DoctorTitusDrew (1):
votatoflip

Not Voting (4):
Lavender
, gobbledyBingle, PineGalron,
Almost50

Alchemist21 (3):
DrippingGoofball
Iecerint
, DoctorTitusDrew
gobbledyBingle (3): PookyTheMagicalBear,
votatoflip
Almost50

Almost50
(1): pissThun
votatoflip
Iecerint
Elsa Jay (1):
TemporalLich

pissThun (1): Logicalicaltist
Lavender
(1): userFroppy
Not Voting (4):
Lavender
, gobbledyBingle, PineGalron, Alchemist21

gobbledyBingle (5):
votatoflip
Almost50
, DoctorTitusDrew,
TemporalLich
, Elsa Jay
Alchemist21 (2):
DrippingGoofball
Iecerint

Lavender
(2): userFroppy, Logicalicaltist
Almost50
votatoflip
Logicalicaltist(1): Alchemist21
TemporalLich
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear
Not Voting (3):
Lavender
, gobbledyBingle, PineGalron

Iecerint
(7): Vecna,
votatoflip
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Logicalicaltist, gobbledyBingle,
Almost50
, PineGalron
Lavender
(5): userFroppy, Alchemist21,
TemporalLich
, pissThun,
Iecerint

gobbledyBingle (2): DoctorTitusDrew, Elsa Jay
Alchemist21 (1):
DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (1):
Lavender

Iecerint
(6): Vecna, PookyTheMagicalBear, Logicalicaltist,
Almost50
TemporalLich
votatoflip

Lavender
(6): Alchemist21, pissThun,
Iecerint
, PineGalron, Elsa Jay, DoctorTitusDrew
Alchemist21 (1):
DrippingGoofball

Not Voting (3):
Lavender
, userFroppy, gobbledyBingle

BLASTED!
Lavender
(9): Alchemist21, pissThun,
Iecerint
, PineGalron, Elsa Jay, DoctorTitusDrew,
DrippingGoofball
TemporalLich
, userFroppy
Iecerint
(5): Vecna, PookyTheMagicalBear, Logicalicaltist,
Almost50
votatoflip

votatoflip
(2): Logicalicaltist,
TemporalLich

Logicalicaltist (1):
votatoflip

Alchemist21 (1) PineGalron
DoctorTitusDrew (1): Alchemist21
Not Voting (9):
Almost50
, DoctorTitusDrew,
DrippingGoofball
, gobbledyBingle, userFroppy, PookyTheMagicalBear, Elsa Jay, Vecna, pissThun

TemporalLich
(3): gobbledyBingle, PookyTheMagicalBear,
votatoflip

Alchemist21 (3) Galron,
DrippingGoofball
, DoctorTitusDrew
votatoflip
(2): Logicalicaltist,
TemporalLich

DoctorTitusDrew (1): Alchemist21
PineGalron(1): Vecna
Not Voting (4):
Almost50
, userFroppy, Elsa Jay, pissThun

pissThun (5):
votatoflip
TemporalLich
Almost50
, gobbledyBingle, Alchemist21
TemporalLich
(2): PookyTheMagicalBear, pissThun
Alchemist21 (2)
DrippingGoofball
, DoctorTitusDrew
Bingle (1): Vecna
Elsa Jay (1): PineGalron
Not Voting (3): userFroppy, Elsa Jay, Logicalicaltist

pissThun (3):
Almost50
votatoflip
, Elsa Jay
DoctorTitusDrew (2): Logicalicaltist, Alchemist21
Alchemist21 (2)
DrippingGoofball
, (DoctorTitusDrew slot)
Elsa Jay (2): PineGalron, Vecna
TemporalLich
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear
votatoflip
Vecna (1):
TemporalLich

TemporalLich
(1): gobbledyBingle
Not Voting (1): userFroppy

pissThun (5):
Almost50
, Elsa Jay, Titus, PineGalron,
TemporalLich

TemporalLich
(4): PookyTheMagicalBear, gobbledyBingle,
DrippingGoofball
votatoflip

DoctorTitusDrew(2): Logicalicaltist, Alchemist21
Elsa Jay (1): Vecna
votatoflip
Not Voting (1): userFroppy

BLASTED!
TemporalLich
(8): PookyTheMagicalBear, gobbledyBingle,
DrippingGoofball
, pissThun, Alchemist21, userFroppy,
votatoflip
, PineGalron
Elsa Jay (2):
TemporalLich
, Logicalicaltist
Thun (1):
Almost50

Logicalicaltist (1): Titus
Bingle (1): Vecna
Not Voting (1): Elsa Jay

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3203 (isolation #195) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Here's a question.

Who did TemporalLich bus?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3204 (isolation #196) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Considering only unflipped players,

TemporalLich had vanity wagons on Vecna and Elsa Jay, and voted for gobbledyBingle and pissThun.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3220 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:48 am

WHY IS THE SCUM SO INSISTENT ON "RESOLVING THE 3P ON DAY 3"

RIDDLE ME THIS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3225 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:12 am

In post 1793, TemporalLich wrote:A lead rist for the crazy mess that is D2:

TR
TL
NT
HN
NS
SL
SR
3P

[Town]

DrippingGoofball
- Has a claimed inno by Pooky, no reason to doubt said inno as of now. Still trying to push an Alchemist exile though.
Logicalicaltist
- Town leader, on a scummy trend D2 so take with a grain of salt.
PookyTheMagicalBear
- The GIFposting reduces content but I have a feeling the informed claim is true so I am putting this at townlean level. Hasn't posted yet in D2.
Almost50
- Still seems like his towny self, but I have a feeling A50 is more reserved here.
Galron
- Laid-back townie who contributes content to the game.
pisskop
- Memey but an ISO skim looked content-rich.
Vecna
- Starting to look very towny now.
Alchemist21
- Claimed townsiding 3P. Apparently logical got roleblocked? Alch might be fakeclaiming, but this will resolve itself D3.

Doctor Drew
- Seeing an upward trend here.
username
- I'm not sure what impression I get from the ISO. At least it's content-rich. Neutral trend here.
Bingle
- Feels like Bingle to me, yep. This isn't TRable though.
Elsa Jay
- Still as scummy as ever, might even be on a downward trend.
chkflip
- Votes with scummy intent, also D1 got stalled to heck and back despite his pushiness so I think that was planned as well.

[Scum]

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3226 (isolation #199) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:13 am

In post 761, TemporalLich wrote:here's a quick lead rist, don't send me to the aether if it's wrong because I skimmed everyone's ISO for this:

TR
TL
NT
HN
NS
SL
SR
3P

[Town]

DrippingGoofball
- Has a claimed inno by Pooky, no reason to doubt said inno as of now.
Logicalicaltist
- With great pushing and town initiative this is the townie we need.
PookyTheMagicalBear
- The GIFposting reduces content but I have a feeling the informed claim is true so I am putting this at townlean level.
Almost50
- Still seems like his towny self, but I have a feeling A50 is more reserved here.
chkflip
- He's starting to look more promising as time goes on...
pisskop
- Memey but an ISO skim looked content-rich.
Iecerint
- A decently good ISO, is probably a good post.
Lavender
- Not much content in the ISO but I feel a townish vibe.
Alchemist21
- Claimed townsiding 3P, I don't have a reason to doubt this.

username
- I'm not sure what impression I get from the ISO. At least it's content-rich.
Pine
- Unreadable due to lack of game-related info, defaulting to hard null (assuming V/LAishness here)
gobbledygook
- Lurker with contentless ISO, is approaching info but actually isn't info
Doctor Drew
- Memey, totally not concerned with appearances. However his content looks a little scummy.
Elsa Jay
- I don't like the ISO. Sorry, but I just don't. It doesn't ping me town.
Vecna
- I really don't like the ISO, the readlist is bad in light of future info and feels abrasive to me

[Scum]

VOTE: Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”