Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1766 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

also menalque going through my post history to guisetest my alt is gonna go down as one of the funniest things to ever happen to me in a mafia game. like, that actually had me rolling.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1772 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1769, Menalque wrote:
In post 1766, Nahdia wrote:also menalque going through my post history to guisetest my alt is gonna go down as one of the funniest things to ever happen to me in a mafia game. like, that actually had me rolling.
I’m glad this was amusing :lol:

I was really thinking you might be someone else and so I felt like I needed a way to confirm it!
i seriously considered being like "oh u got me im not nahdia (:" but i figured that would just get me killed. if i werent scum i probably woulda done it.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1789 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1786, Menalque wrote:
In post 29, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The mafia roll was shit tbh. All the super good town players started townblocking early like some kind of unholy amoeba, like wtf was i supposed to do.
We lost from the start.
The description of “like some kind of unholy amoeba” made me laugh, I have to say

Also I’m kind of flattered if norwee is considering me a super good town player, which is probably inaccurate but I’ll absolutely take it
i mean you were really good in this game anyway.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”