forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1617 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Alright, confirming my replacement, trying to slog through all these pages. If someone wants to spare me a bit of trouble and summarize relevant points for me, or point to a recent summary post, it'd be much obliged :P.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1619 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Very concise. From what I read I pretty much picked that up except the incrediball thing. Meh, proceed I guess. The deadline is too close for me to really DO anything. Not that I really see anything different to do.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1628 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wow, this is really bad. I'm going to be L/A today, but we gotta work overtime to try to figure out Bowser...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1708 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:06 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So, what are we doing, massclaiming or not? I actually see both sides of the coin here. SSF has a point that a massclaim makes it a lot easier for other scum to find peach, but there's also the fact we aren't sure if other scum CAN capture peach or they have to win the normal way. Also, dislike FL's claim, not sure what to do about it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1710 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

the vote to L-1 is a bad idea, my question is why can you talk to us if your kidnapped?
This I agree with. Far too much risk that FL is a bowser scumbuddy taking the fall. Course, it's all WIFOM. I'm hoping that a massclaim would help us get a bit of direction. Dammit FL, confusing us like this :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1713 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Korts wrote:
killa seven wrote:FL is tellin the truth.
peach isnt captured stop claiming please.
Why are you so sure, k7?
Ooh, good catch. I think I missed this. Well, one more reiteration of the question then :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1720 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Isn't it we have to hit Bowser though? I mean, only Bowser can do the kidnapping, correct?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1722 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

It is now Day 3. With 21 alive it takes 11 real votes for a lynch. A reminder of rule 25: "Bowser may try to kidnap princess Peach during the night. The town has to prevent that. When Peach is kidnapped at night, the kidnapper has to be lynched the next day or else the town will lose."
This implies to me only Bowser can do the kidnapping.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1724 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I get that one of his minions is the one who has the princess in question from the info listed here.
I never trust a flavor argument. The mod shouldn't put hints in flavor in my opinion. And even if we were arguing that, I'd take it as she's in Bowser's hands now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1727 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

My PM said I was kidnapped by Bowser.
So you say. But thank you for that info. That makes things a little more cut and dry.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1730 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

@flea i know who peach is and its not fl.
so i assume fl is tellin the truth.
So, how do you know who peach is? Cause you kidnapped her?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1744 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

http://www.mariowiki.com/Toadsworth

Factually, this is a very correct claim. I can see it being true as well.
It's possible. Is it likely? Also, do you think K7 would have the background mario knowledge to make that claim? I mean, this gets into meta.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1746 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

K7 if you are toadsworth, than why haven't you told us the name yet?
The name of peach? I hope you aren't asking that.
FoS Alabaska
(If I'm wrong diregard)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1749 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

No the name of Bowser. He said he is given the name of the kidnapper.
But Peach supposedly wasn't kidnapped. Hence K7 wouldn't know the kidnapper. However,
un-FoS
. I did indeed misunderstand.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1750 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

alas, sarnath'd by a username.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
FaerieLord (2): Korts, ashmite84
ashmite84 (1): TheSweatpantsNinja

Not voting (18): iamausername, skitzer, Wintermute, forbiddanlight, somestrangeflea, Surye, killa seven, Gremwell, Alabaska J, farside22, ting =), DarlaBlueEyes, FaerieLord, Lord Gurgi, Cream147, Riceballtail, goborage, populartajo
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1761 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:43 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually I want ALL the feather results if any from yesterday night. Its important.
Would a star result help? My predecessor used one early on.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1768 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And yes, claim feather/star results, the sooner the better. Its not like you risk being NKed because of it.
Congratulations, TSP, you are confirmed good guy (to me, anyway. I mean, my alignment isn't guaranteed by anyone :(). My predecessor N1 Star'd you. You are still alive. That means you are on team good.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1770 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but TSPN was already semi-confirmed via Gremwell feathering him, no?
Didn't know about that. I haven't read every single page so I likely missed that. Well, I have no idea why my predecessor N1 star'd him. All I know is it happened.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1793 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

isnt a full quote of the PM and is a bit off from the full one, so if he is a toad and he changed it why would he be MK'd? And if he isnt a toad and is BSing the PM (its close but not exact) then why would THAT be a MK?

I think I missed something :S
Agreed. I'm not sure I see what the deal with the MK is. Also,
give one coin to popular
. All I got :).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1797 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Alright, I'm thinking about it...and I'm beginning to wonder if the best play might be to lynch K7. Wait, hear me out. If he's honestly what he says he is, then the lynch won't lose us the game. However, the claim he made is perfect for bowser, so by lynching him it might save the game after all. Course, there's probably some gaping hole in this idea...I just thought I'd put it out there.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1801 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:13 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

@forbiddanlight: if we lynch K7 then we lose valuable info about Peach being kidnapped. If/when she is kidnapped for real (assuming FL and K7 are telling the truth), K7 will be able to give us the kidnapper's name.
That's the incredible problem though. We have to trust them. Doesn't this ping your "too good to be true"dar? I really, REALLY don't like it. Now, I mean, I can understand hesitancy (hell, I'm not even voting him yet because I need to make sure I'm not completely screwing us with this train of thought), but so far, the only argument against is the benefit of K7 living if he and FL are telling the truth. If they are scum who cooked up this plan to make SURE we don't find bowser, we've lost.
Hm, I see what you're saying. But by lynching him, we lose a great asset for the town if he isn't lying. The risk/reward ratio isn't so good here
The risk of losing the game is worth it?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1804 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think finding Bowser is gonna be a lot of WIFOM and there is basically no way we can win, unless K7 and FL are telling the truth, in which case it doesn't matter who we lynch because Peach hasn't been kidnapped so we don't lose. I think WITHOUT K7's role this game would basically be impossible to win if Peach was kidnapped early on like she may have been today.
That's a better argument I think. It doesn't alleviate my concerns much, but it does make me see why it might be a bad idea to go for the lynch. I'm ambivalent about my idea now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1807 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I already said this, but let me repeat: If K7 is lying, then faerielord is almost certainly also lying. So what you're suggesting is that k7 and fl, rather than relying on the, again, 20 in 21 chance that we would pick the wrong lynch, decided to put both of their necks on the line.

And I don't think its too good to be true. Would it really be fair to us if the scum, by virtue of simply picking the right person to nk, could win the game, with a very slim chance of us being able to save ourselves? So I'm not at all surprised that there's a role to counterbalance that.

Fair enough. I just wanted thoughts on it because I was worried. I sometimes get paranoid about things like this. It's clearly a no, and that's fine because I was iffy on it anyway.

However, I will state that why rely on a 20 in 21 chance when you can seal the deal with a bucket of WIFOM like might be potentially happening?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1829 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:36 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Really. Because usually when I see someone try to fake a role PM, that means they're lying scum. So you're going to need something pretty good to overcome that.
What did he lie about in his role PM? Did I miss something?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1831 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

he may have just been paraphrasing but it was a bit off none the less.
I would have figured that paraphrasing was done so he wouldn't be MK'd.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1834 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

That is no doubt what he will claim now, but do you paraphrase things in a quote box?
Hmm...that's actually a fairly good point. Other than the roleclaim fiasco, is there any more evidence on ash?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1842 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
fl wrote: Hmm...that's actually a fairly good point. Other than the roleclaim fiasco, is there any more evidence on ash?
Lurking, general lack of contribution. I'd say he's a pretty good lynch without the bogus claim.

But I'm willing to listen to populartajo regarding DBE.
Betcha it's a feather. He wanted to save his if someone else had a guilty I bet. I'm willing to
Vote:DBE
on that guess as well.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1844 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Surye wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
fl wrote: Hmm...that's actually a fairly good point. Other than the roleclaim fiasco, is there any more evidence on ash?
Lurking, general lack of contribution. I'd say he's a pretty good lynch without the bogus claim.

But I'm willing to listen to populartajo regarding DBE.
Betcha it's a feather. He wanted to save his if someone else had a guilty I bet. I'm willing to
Vote:DBE
on that guess as well.
So you think he had a star and a feather? Really? :3
And this is why I bloody HATE having 65 pages of backlog. I completely missed this. For now,
Unvote
. If that's the case I'll wait for reasoning.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1858 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

iamausername wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:For now, I'm been thinking about it, and I can't understand why a pro-town would have a poisoned mushroom...

VOTE:Goborage
I'd forgotten about this, and I think you may be right. See also this post (it's an awesome post), and I'm sure you will understand my
Vote: goborage
right here.
Can someone show me the poisoned mushroom post so that I may at least bandwagon with good reason should I decide Goborage is full of garbage?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1861 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, I can see him being a one shot vig with that. He ruined it with his claim though. Then again, the trickery portion is somewhat scummy. I'll...have to read goborage tomorrow to see if his actions match the projected alignment. Also, I think it'd be wise to not try to outguess the mod given people's items. If a theme game is properly done, flavor doesn't give you good hints. (If I'm wrong, I'm not insulting you Lawrence, because I could see you having trouble making the flavor be meaningless given the set up). Now, to completely be a hypocrite, if the item is an indicator, he's likely with Wario or Bowser (Yeah, I know, 2 out of the 3 scum factions we know of...I lean Wario...it fits the trickery motif)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1871 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hi, pop taj...were you ever planning to explain the whole "Hi, DarlaBlueEyes is scum" thing? As for K7 having a star...I'd rather have you, our only confirmed town, to target him with one. As for the second question, do you mean give them a feather so they can view someone or be viewed by a feather? And what motivated that list?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1874 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

1) k7 should have a star, but a star should also be used on him
If a star hits someone guarded by a star, do they die?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1882 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forget about what I said about DBE. SSF and Cream, (and all the rest) can you answer my questions?
You can only ride your confirmed town ticket so far. I don't like this but let it pass because of your status. I'd like my star question answered.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1884 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

If a star hits someone guarded by a star, do they die?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1887 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

That's exactly what I was thinking. Isn't that more a question to be addressed to the mod?
That's why I said it in general, not specifically to pop, though I see where the confusion could be. I was hoping someone might know but thinking on it you are right.

Mod: If player A stars Player B, and Player B stars Player C, and Player A and Player B are on opposing teams, what happens?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1892 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

hey all Back, if two players had stars, my guess is they would cancel each other out, so it would be a null tell as far as alignment goes.
That would be my guess, but I want to see a mod confirm. Because I'm with Korts on this.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1894 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If that's the case, I'd rather have pop use a star on k7 and not give k7 a star, just a feather.
Given that, then this.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1899 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

give one coin to pop taj

It should fail.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1902 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

(It won't work, but I did want to remind people that we should also be trying to get him coins.)
Why?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1904 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Seems like a pretty good reason to keep someone around. Considering that if peach is actually kidnapped, and k7's no longer around, we're screwed.
Rather confirm him through pop first. I don't think Alabaska's doctor pills protect from stars, do they? In fact, do mushrooms?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1914 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Already did but Give: 1 coin to populartajo . (will fail). Putting faith in pop's judgment. Good point about AJ's claim. FOS: Alabaska
I dislike this. It's buddying to the only confirmed townie. Just because pop is confirmed doesn't mean he is the unimind of the town. To be fair he hasn't suggested anything anti town, but I still don't like people who have to say they are putting faith in so and so's judgement.
I dont think theres enough money for a star so we'll probably give him a mushroom.
Im planing on giving feathers to Gremwell, TSPN and Rice, any comments?
Actually...if K7 is lying we've lost anyway, so there's no need to star him, is there (I mean try to kill him with it.) I still say we need to pool our coins on pop taj since he's mod confirmed for the most part.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1942 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

populartajo wrote:K7, no one is going to get a star today. We are only going to feather people and protect you so Id like that you give me all your coins to distribute them.
Whoa. K7 is so much more valuable than you. Which is nothing personal. . . but why the hell aren't we giving him a star? We should be getting him a star.
He is...provided he tells the truth. I know, I know, the argument against him doing this as scum. It's all WIFOM, and I still don't like it. IIRC, FL claimed first...he could have bounced off that to claim his role. I mean, I understand not lynching him but I'd rather keep the mod confirmed innocent here and somehow test our claimant rather than just let him be invulnerable forever.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1946 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Gremwell is right. We investigate him.
This is fair. I like it. Is there anyway we can afford stars for both of them? It'd be unpleasant to see a feather go to waste cause our investigator or the investigated died (not to mention the other losses)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1948 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

have the doc protect him, he cant use two items
Ah, that's true. So, star for K7, doc protect on pop taj, and feather for pop taj?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1951 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also, based on believing FL's claim and just scumhunting, I would say Kort's slip is the biggest thing we have so far and essentially proves him to be scum. Vote: Korts
What was Korts' slip?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1953 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think it could go either way, but I see your point to be honest. Um...hmm...I still have to look at Goborage too...I'll try to do these tomorrow.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1962 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, I relooked at Goborage, and have no idea why we found him scummy. He feels relatively pro town with his posts in isolation. I stand by my feeling on the item not indicating alignment. Going to look at Korts now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1965 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, I'm wondering if Wario might not be a neutral thief faction. Flavorically, it could fit, especially in a game with items. I mean, just speculation.

Also, I skimmed your posts Korts. Did you have time to revote incrediball before he was hammered? Because that vote didn't count and you didn't redo it. That was the main thing that seemed odd to me.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1977 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Vote Korts
Any reason? Or just shameless bandwagoning?

Mmm Im not feeling the Korts wagon.
Same here.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1981 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why don't you like the Korts wagon? Pretty big slip IMO.
His prior play doesn't feel scummy. I also could see saying something like that about Bowser. I mean, it'd make sense to have Bowser be the only one that kills/kidnaps for free. At least to me.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1984 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So, I'm replacing someone. I see we are in psuedo-LyLo. Can anyone briefly summarize whats going on right now? And/or any questions you might have for me?
K7 claims that the princess was NOT kidnapped. He says he's toadsworth and that he'd know if the princess were really kidnapped, and also the name of the kidnapper (the latter is unconfirmed I think)

FL says that he's Princess Daisy, and the person that got kidnapped. He'll die tonight but the game won't be over.

Korts said something about how Bowser was the only one who could kill and people are saying it's a slip, let's kill Korts

Goborage during D1 claimed to have a poison mushroom so earlier today people were like "so, why would town have a poison mushroom"...I think we eventually decided items aren't determiners of alignment

Oh, and most importantly, populartajo is confirmed townie, as he was revived D2 by Gimbo or whoever replaced Gimbo. We are giving Pop taj all our base...erm...coins. We also give him one more coin after we confirm our transaction to show we don't have any more coins.

That's most of what I can think of.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1986 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The fact that this game is this simple is saddening...we need to get back to scumhunting I think! We should be Bowser-hunting on the off-chance that FL and K7 are lying!
The problem is, if those two are lying, one of them is bowser. Well, I'm reasonably sure about that. To take a chance of chilling like you are confirmed, you don't want it all to fall apart if some random lynch leads to Bowser.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1992 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Haha, mind if I sig that? Very Happy
You're allowed to do that even though this is an ongoing? Cause there is a quote in another game that I rather like :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1998 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Then why is Gimbo (now Gurgi) out of the firing line?
Good question, why is he?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2001 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You make a strong point...hmm...so if they're lying, we're doomed.
So we have to make a call today. Are they lying? If so, we should lynch one, correct? Or are we willing to trust the game to them? I actually kinda agree with the reasoning that given the high chance we'd fail to lynch Bowser ANYWAY, coming out with these roles was not the best move, because there will be people willing to lynch to be safe. It's quite a quandry :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2003 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Is there a problem with lynching Daisy? If FL flips Daisy on death we know that K7 is telling the truth, and he should be protected by Alabaska assuming that his claim is true.
Well, I for one would rather lynch scum. And I also think if anyone is Bowser in this affair it'd be K7 and too late. But, now we reach the wonderful World of WIFOM (a.k.a WoWIFOM...it's a new expansion I hear :))
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2011 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Because we didn't really decide that items aren't indicators of alignment.
Oh, then I misunderstood. Well, fine then

Yeah. Go ahead town, lose your lynch on a person that will still die
Cept he's not advocating that. He said IF it would. He also pointed out that it doesn't.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2015 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Could someone please explain why Korts has to die beyond the "Only Bowser can kill" theory?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2052 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

To be honest...I feel more like
vote(ing):farside
. She feels more likely to be lying, since she has changed her story twice. I've definitely got my eye on Nat, however. Not because of the "I lied" thing (I say that sometimes myself when I make a mistake), but because he forgot whether it was protect from kidnap etc. It just feels farside is trying to deflect any way possible.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2054 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I MADE A MISTAKE. NAT MADE A MISTAKE. YOU CAN'T CONDEM ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER.
Aye, but your deflecting behavior tilts it against you. I'm planning to condemn Nat next day unless something changes.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2056 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

farside22 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

I MADE A MISTAKE. NAT MADE A MISTAKE. YOU CAN'T CONDEM ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER.
Aye, but your deflecting behavior tilts it against you. I'm planning to condemn Nat next day unless something changes.
I pointing out that some people are being hypocrical in regards to it how is that deflecting?
You are calling Nat out on word choice. You also backtracked more than him. I know others are calling Nat out on word choice, but they also don't have the PM problem. Honestly, I could go with either you or Nat, but because of the apparent pushing the other viable wagon with relatively weak reasoning, I'm leaning you as scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2058 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Step away from the game for a bit. I'll address your concerns when you are calm. I won't post til you say you are ready.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2061 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

*sigh*. I'm going to regret this.
Unvote, Vote: Nat
. Your response was spot on for innocence. I won't let my eye off you, but that response is expected of someone wrongly accused. You aren't lying, anyway.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2074 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Woot. That means this isnt the last day.
Don't make this assumption. The game goes on if we kill Bowser today.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2087 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Cream147 wrote:
Korts wrote:Ok, I'm back, and will be catching up shortly. A quick skim tells me, though, that I owe you guys a claim.

I'm a Shy Guy, and I'm your guide around here. My ability basically is that I can use a feather for tracking instead of investigating.
Cool role...I have an issue. Isn't Shy Guy a bad guy?
It is, but then it becomes a game of outguess the mod. Would the mod align it bad guys and good guys? And if so, wouldn't he provide falseclaims for scum? Or is Korts trying to make us guess this way and assume game alignment isn't equal to mafia alignment?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2098 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm a Shy Guy, and I'm your guide around here. My ability basically is that
I
can
use a feather for tracking instead of investigating.

I can only track, not investigate.
Oh?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2100 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP: And that is why it sounds odd to nerf townie, but then it would be a boon to scum.
I was kinda thinking aliong these lines myself, but I'm more interested in the apparent contradiction.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Korts (6): Alabaska J, Gremwell, somestrangeflea, Riceballtail, Natirasha, Surye
Natirasha (3): ting =), farside22, forbiddanlight
FaerieLord (1): Korts
ashmite84 (1): TheSweatpantsNinja
farside22 (1): iamausername
iamausername (1): populartajo

Not voting (8): skitzer, killa seven, DarlaBlueEyes, FaerieLord, Lord Gurgi, Cream147, goborage, ashmite84

With 21 alive it takes 11 real votes to lynch.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2102 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

@fl, there's no contradiction, at least there's no intended contradiction... Hungarian has some structural differences; the first quoted-bolded sentence means that instead of investigating, I get a tracking ability when using the feather. I don't have a choice in it.
nyeh...fair enough...I still have to deliberate on whether you are scum or not. Your actions don't feel that way precisely, cause I never really saw a case beyond "OMG Korts slipped", and currently it's outguess the mod...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2104 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think that 'contradiction' is bogus. Slips of the tongue, and misuses of the (overly-stupid and complicated) English language, are over-rated. I believe I said something to this effect earlier as well.
I merely noted it. He explained it well enough. It just seemed odd.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2108 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

populartajo wrote:I was going to post the same thing, FL. Although minor, already two "slips" really make me wonder about Korts. But if he were scum wouldnt he have bought a fireflower? Which leads to my next question, why isnt scum buying fireflowers?
It's possible they are and hoarding them waiting for claims and good targets. Well, perhaps. Or they don't has the coins for it yet.

Also, if he were scum, he'd probably lie about his purchase anyway.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2113 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I endorse this plan, removal of all power items from unconfirmed hands is a good idea.
Yeah, but do we have enough confirmeds to carry them?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2115 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
I endorse this plan, removal of all power items from unconfirmed hands is a good idea.
Yeah, but do we have enough confirmeds to carry them?
We have plenty, do you really think that many people are carrying around fireflowers? Having them and not using them is incriminating on its own.
I think more people have mushrooms,actually. And who all is confirmed? I wasn't going to go through 65 pages of back log. I hit maybe 20 of them randomly chosen.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2117 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

All I know is that You and pop taj are apparently the MOST confirmed. I know personally that TSPN is confirmed, but I'm not sure if he's confirmed other than through me. Why is riceballtail confirmed?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2119 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:All I know is that You and pop taj are apparently the MOST confirmed. I know personally that TSPN is confirmed, but I'm not sure if he's confirmed other than through me. Why is riceballtail confirmed?
Isn't, just can't hold items. Item destroyer for the purposes of the town.
That works. Everyone needs to...

Give fireflower to riceballtail

Give Mushroom to Riceballtail

And yes mod, I am taking these actions.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2121 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

All townies should be willing to do this. All refusing to do so will get my vote and I will push your lynch come heck or high water.

All actions are serious.
Ok, Yeah, I should have done the last three

Give Feather to RiceBallTail

Give Star to RiceBallTail

Give one coin to PopularTajo
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2124 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Give one SUPER BANANA to Rogue Shenanigans
Umu...what's this?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2126 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok. Well, hope he doesn't come back or something stupid like that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2143 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't get this giving items thing. If I actually do have an item (which I do), then should I not do it?
WE are taking all items out of the hands of unconfirmeds. Resetting the game by nerfing everyone who isn't confirmed.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2145 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So I'm meant to just throw away my mushroom then? If I give it to RBT it just disappears doesn't it. I'll do it as the majority of people seem happy with the idea, I personally just don't like it.
Essentially. I think a couple people are exempt like the doctor, but I don't know who else. I can understand not liking it, and it's a lot easier to sit over here with no items and say "KILL THEM ALL!"
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2156 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

*sigh*...it's against my better judgement, but there is the point that Shy Guy is a bad guy and most of the bad guys that have flipped thus far have been traditionally so. Also, the use of feathers for tracking does feel more helpful to scum. I guess in the end I'm trying to guess what the mod did, but I also would rather NOT have a no lynch.
unvote, Vote: Korts
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2169 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

The idea is lame. Giving all our coins away is one thing. At least those coins are actually kept, still around, just in a confirmed townies hands rather than our own. Throwing away items is just stupid.
Why?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2172 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

It's just a complete waste. Maybe I've just got a streak of selfishness at the moment, but throwing away my guaranteed survival for a night isn't something I wish to do just so some idiot can night-kill me if they want.
Cept the scum will have no items or coins to NK anyone anyway. You might get hit by a fireflower, I suppose, but it would be town directed. So, if you aren't scum and it's been showing, shouldn't be any worry.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2194 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wait... I'm confused. Maybe I missed something, but the real vote count shows populartajo with a real vote? I thought he didn't have one, per Gimbo's 1up? Also, There's some crazy double voters on Korts. Just a guess, but if any scum would have a double vote, I'm betting bowser does. He's on that lynch, I'm pretty confident in that.
Yes, I'm town. So, if K7 starred me, he's town too.

As for the lynch on Korts, I may or may not have information on that, and it would require me to claim. I want the town's decision on that.

As for K7, he likely starred me. Good to join the pseudoconfirmed, and I guess I was as good a target as any for my reluctance on Korts. Now, I'm not sure if K7 is just saying I'm town to gain my trust (why, I have no idea), or really did star me meaning he's town too (at least in my eyes and anyone else who knows K7s alignment). I suppose it's possible we are both scum but with Daisy's death that became a lot more remote possibility. So, given this, I'm going to conclude K7 is town and knows I am as well.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2196 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ah yeah, you do kinda have a point. I think I like the idea of
voting: Alabaska J

Also

Give one coin to populartajo

Give one coin to populartajo

I got a coin last night.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2198 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

That depends entirely on how useful the information actually is. Obviously, there's no way for the town to decide that without telling us, but if you think the information (or lack thereof) is particularly useful to the town, then please claim.
Well, it basically hinges on how much everyone believes Surye's assumption that Bowser might be a double voter. If so I can help isolate his position a little bit.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2201 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Fair enough. Looking at it that way, I think I'll reveal.

I'm Luigi, and under certain circumstances I get double votes. Well, riceballtail, IIRC, is yoshi and said that me and Mario get double votes if he's voting, though his vote doesn't count, right?

Now, how this helps. I was obviously the hammer with 2 votes.

Vote count of lynch:
Korts (11): Alabaska J, Gremwell, somestrangeflea, Riceballtail, Natirasha, Surye,
forbiddanlight

Bold = accounted for.

Now, we know RBT doesn't get his own vote

Korts (11): Alabaska J, Gremwell, somestrangeflea,
Riceballtail
, Natirasha, Surye,
forbiddanlight

This narrows it down to five people. However, I suspect Mario is on this wagon as well. If they choose to claim, we are down to four possiblities. If someone finds Gremwell's pseudo confirmation, it's down to three. Nat is supposedly a regular toad, so if you want we can potentially narrow it to two possiblities. And would you look at that, we ALREADY are planning to lynch one of them.

I may have made too many assumptions and this could be useless. However, I think it helps sorts things out and hopefully might find scum. Surye is right though, 4 town double voters is ridiculous. One scum double voter is a good balance to that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2203 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP: Basically, the vote count ends up looking like:

Korts (11): Alabaska J,
Gremwell
, somestrangeflea,
Riceballtail
Natirasha
, Surye,
forbiddanlight

italics equal mostly accounted for, and any of those three unmodified names could be mario.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2206 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I could be wrong. I thought riceballtail said he had no vote but he gives MArio and Luigi another vote?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2208 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

riceballtail wrote: Claim time I guess...

Yoshi - I get no items, no coins, and no vote (ever, and no you can't give them to me, they become forfeit when anything is in my possession). At night I can attempt to eat a scum. If I hit a scum, they don't get a vote the next day. I am town.
riceballtail wrote:
My PM confirms the existence of both Mario and Luigi, but only those two roles. I suspect that they know who each other are.
Oh yeah, we don't
riceballtail wrote:
This means I voted with one of the brothers yesterday.

I ate farside last night.

@Tajo: Good kill, but that doesn't really help us confirm those two.
riceballtail wrote:
No, my vote still counts for zero. I just double what their vote's value is. Clearly, this is what made the lynch happen. Whoever was voting, was a doublevoter as well.

Yeah, here it is. I collected the quotes I remembered.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2209 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Does your condition for being a double-voter say anything about me? My vote would be doubling yours to a four count if that were the case.
It only says under certain conditions. I'm a single voter normally. It also says "Count for more than one vote", not specifically 2 votes. Maybe my claim wasn't as useful as I thought :S...sorry.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2211 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

mr. incrediball (13): iamausername (0), Gremwell(?), populartajo(0? 1?), Alabaska J(?), forbiddanlight(1-2), Thesweatpantsninja(1), farside22(?), DarlaBlueEyes(?), somestrangeflea(?), Riceballtail(*)
If you were on that wagon, it's be 2, provided your claim is true. Well, mine too :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2215 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, I think I know who mario is now >_> I don't know how constructive all this talk is, as I'm guessing other people are seeing what I am seeing.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious to me too. Sorry...I honestly thought we were isolating Bowser or at least some scum :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2218 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

But, if I know who Mario is, and we know who Luigi is, we can probably stack the vote count really high. I'm sure Mario/Luigi have some kind of synergy with their votes as well.
I have no indications whether this is true or not. All I have is certain circumstances. Given your claim, mario probably has the same thing. It's possible we affect each other's votes, but I certainly don't know anything about it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2229 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I post a lot when I have something to say, and not much when I don't. I noticed something in the Real Vote/Visible Vote that I could analyze, so I did. My goal was to help town sort out the votes. My goal was not to out Luigi/Mario, though our list of confirms are out growing the scum's ability to NK, which is nice. The list of non-peaches is growing too, which is not nice.
I know, this was my fault. But I still am confident we might find bowser or something important through that analysis.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2231 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Lord Gurgi wrote: Want to kill scum? Then vote Alabaska. Srsly.
forbiddanlight wrote:ght"]
Ah yeah, you do kinda have a point. I think I like the idea of voting: Alabaska J
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2247 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

killa seven wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:
populartajo wrote:Interestengly enough, a Mario claim can make Alabaska's lynch more possible. Why would there be two Marios? If no one claims Mario then I think its pretty possible that Alabaska is indeed Dr. Mario.
I think a simple mass-"are-you-Mario?"-claim from anyone who hasn't roleclaimed yet (skitzer, Surye, Gremwell, ting, DBE, goborage and me) is the way forward. Thoughts?
I dont see a problem.
Yesh...and for a laugh, when you claim, PLEASE say "It's-a me, Mario" :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2252 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:35 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

@rbt.
You ate me.. what does that mean again?
Means if you are scum, your vote goes bye bye. And yes, I figured out Gremwell was Mario as well. Hey brother :).
Why didn't you claim when Alabaska did?
Good question...I have a theory but won't give him an out in case he's lying (I doubt it though).

So, between me, riceball, and Gremwell, we have at least 4 votes, possibly more.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2254 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

because he claimed Dr. Mario, which I don't see as that far fetched to be in a game along with Mario classic. And most defiantly not worth me outing myself so early in the game.
Precisely the answer I expected

So now that we're all outed whats the plan?
Lynch alabaska after we've given all our coins and stuff to pop taj. Await anyone stupid enough to counterclaim you. Figure out how our votes work, if we each affect each other and become ridiculous voters with the three of us.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2258 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

won't we become targets?

and I currently have 2 coins that I got last night
I only got one coin! I always knew the Mushroom Kingdom favored you! :P. And yes, Surye is right. We might die, but in the end we have a very good position as town.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2262 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Transaction succesful. Natirasha loses 2 coins and populartajo gains 1 coin. Second transaction failed.

Okay, this is the assumption I was playing on. So on with the plan. Coins. Populartojo. Now
Um...
Mod, is there a limit to the amount of coins someone can carry?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2270 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:12 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yep, post something useful. Where did your recent mushroom go? Why do you (a Toad) get a coin and why me (a Toad) dont get one?
Well, the mushroom question was answered. Nat never really had it. I am curious about the latter though.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2278 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Mine doesn't. TADA pop we have fixed this problem you wifomed into existence.
Not precisely. We still have to outguess the mod. Why are there two marios? Why not multiple yoshis as said earlier?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2288 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:18 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

@rbt.
Are you going to give a reason at all?
He ate you last night. Apparently he got a result that implies you don't have a vote today. Good enough for me.
unvote, Vote: Ting
. Though, I would like confirmation from RBT that's what happened. You are at 2 real votes if RBT really does double mine.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2290 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

No, no, stop before we lynch and we dont give fireflowers. FoS wil be enough for now.
Actually, pressure on ting is good anyway. So far it's only 2/9 real votes. I WOULD however, be opposed to Mario wagoning on as well since I dunno if he affects my votes or I affect his. In theory if Mario votes and suppose he doubles my votes and I double his...then whoever me, RBT, and Gremwell were on would be at L-1. Now, I doubt anything that crazy occurs, but it's something to watch out for.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2292 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually why didnt this double thing happen when you all 3 (Gremweel, Rice and FL) were were in mr. incrediball wagon?
Well, we had at least 4 votes, didn't we? I'm not sure if anything else happened, but that could help us isolate what affect me and mario have on each other.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2303 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

It seems to me i am replacing into this game as a replacement for goborage

so before i actually get into this, yeah there are A LOT of yoshis check out SMW 1 and Super Mario RPG
Welcome to MKM. Please leave your sanity and free time at the door while you enjoy 93 pages of inanity, at least 20 of which and possibly as high as 40 being gimbo related.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2310 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

well,
unvote, vote Alabaska
. 2 Mario's doesn't jibe, and the vote count discrepancies...well, it means someone, either you or SSF has something funny going on.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2313 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Seriously, are you retarded? Have you read any of my posts? This "2 mario's" thing is crap and trying to outguess the mod. THERE IS NO CASE AGAINST ME. Look at Nat. Changes her role claim. Has more coins than any other toad. Am I really a better lynch? Are you serious?
Not certain. And I'm also trying to gauge a few things. There's nothing impressive so far. If you want a full case I'll see what I can build sometime soon, either tomorrow or wednesday.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2322 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Um, no. That's not how his role works. He's not 'sure' of me at all, he doesn't have a cop role. He has no case, he's said as much. He just explained how his case worked though, so I'm not going to repeat him.

You just blatantly hopped for no reason.
Actually, I misunderstood the role. I unvoted you, anyway.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2329 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I assume Nat had only one coin.
So how did nat lose 2 coins?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2348 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

If you're confirmed and Ive forgotten about you, tell me.
Why are those two confirmed anyway? Did you feather them yourself?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2379 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I has 1 vote alone, and apparently 2 votes when voting with RBT, and more votes under special circumstances which may or may not be only that. I don't know, essentially

Also, didn't I confirm I had no coins? And at least we know it was a mod error, not a pop is full of coins error.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2407 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Cause it's what the cool townies are doing. You wanna be a cool townie, right mnowax? Unless you are scum. You aren't scum, are you? If you claim scum we'll give you a peaceful fireflower death so we can save a day of lynching.

No, actually, I think people are rather interested in why you have a poison mushroom.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2409 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:06 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Surye wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:This is Massclaim, so claim.
It's only a mass vote-claim :?
Oh yeah...disregard my last statement. You are only claiming votes (totally forgot that)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2425 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And Nat's case is strange. Either he's a powerful Toad or he's scum. Im the confirmed Toad and I dont get coins. How's that possible? Someone please fireflower him tonight.
Something just occured to me. Nat might not be a good lynch or fireflower. I think if you want to kill him off, you should use a star.
I think fireflowing will be the best solution to win this game. Sadly, the majority of People not confirmed will have to die. Do you agree?
Is this collusive lockdown in action? Or am I just being stupid?

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (7): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, forbiddanlight, Surye, mnowax
Natirasha (3): ting =), Alabaska J, Cream147
ting =) (1): Riceballtail
mnowax (1): populartajo

Not voting (5): skitzer, killa seven, Gremwell, ashmite84, somestrangeflea

With 17 alive it takes 9 real votes to lynch.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2427 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The problem with using a star is if we have the wrong person use it we could accidentally 'clear' two scum of the same faction.
So that's why pop taj uses the star. He sure as hell should have enough coins.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2430 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If you're worried nat is peach, a flower would be fine, peach cannot die.
Well, I was kinda hoping that'd go unnoticed, but yes, that's my worry. Thanks for clarifying that though. A fire is fine too

Luigi gets 1 a night
This is true. Dammit brother, why are you such a coin magnet!?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2461 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

hey, I'm fine with a skitzer flowering. I'm debating on the Ala thing...but in the end I think a lynch is fine too.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2466 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

1. We mass fireflower unconfirmeds.
Agree (Delete where appropriate)

2. If we do decide to mass fireflower non-confirmeds, there should be a massclaim.
Agree (Delete where appropriate)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2468 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

No. We dont mass fireflower. We fireflower people we dont like. Theres no need for a mass claim. Only suspected people should claim.
Thats why mnowax and skitzer should claim/explain pronto.
Well, the mass fireflowering of people we don't like has a surprisingly high correlation with non comfirmeds.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2472 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Cream147 wrote:
Surye wrote:
populartajo wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:hey, I'm fine with a skitzer flowering. I'm debating on the Ala thing...but in the end I think a lynch is fine too.
We can test Ala. He was fighting quite hard if you ask me.

So Id like to do a list of "to do".
-Ting should vote No lynch.
-Mnowax should explain why is he a Toad with a poisonous mushroom.
-Find a target to be fireflowered by a confirmed Toad and to be protected by Alabaska.
-Lynch skitzer.
Mod: prod her.

-Decide if we fireflower non confirmed like hell.
There's an easier way to test his claim if you must, and not give scum another day to live. Lynch skitzer, star Alabaska if you must, but there's no point in testing his claim when we can test/kill in one swift move.
This is an intelligent suggestion. I fully endorse.
QFT. wish I had thought of that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2474 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Probably not a bad idea.
Unvote
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2478 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nat is a bad choice because of the fact he might be Peach. I'd say pick someone else, like Surye maybe?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2479 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

1. Cream buys a
fireflower[
/size] tonight targeting Natirasha.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2480 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Curse my tags!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2485 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I disagree with this plan, as I do not believe Ala's claim for one minute, and so I consider this a death sentence for no good reason.
Yours was the first name I thought of to be honest. Really, I'm for anyone that's not Nat and doesn't seem like Peach
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2490 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I guess I'm fireflowering Ala's test subject?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2494 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Both work. The first situation could catch him lying but I dont think Ala would be dumb enough to do it. So yeah.
And yes forbiddan. Or do you have a better target?
Not really. Just trying to figure out who we should test. Also, I'm fine with a
Vote:Skitzer
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2503 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Don't wifom yourself. You know you are. You have no reason to think he's peach.
Actually. Peach (as well as scum) would have to all but claim toad unless they have good fakeclaims. But Nat has been getting an interestingly high amount of coins and such, so, I'm kinda wondering what's going on here. Also, I'm WIFOMing more than myself. Should be interesting to see the results.
You are really convincing me guys.
Also ting has a good point about him being a possible scum doctor.
However, I dont think any scum role would be able to produce a mushroom unless its a poisonous one. We know he can produce a mushroom. Maybe we can test him without killing anyone.
So either way we can test this tomorrow.
What about if we lynch either mnowax or skitzer today?
How about lynch skitzer, I'll fireflower mnowax and Alabaska will doctor him?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2506 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

on the whole topic of poisonous shrooms, K7 shouldn't use the shroom he was given, he should buy his own.
Oh hell, awesome catch. Just cause goborage/mnowax admitted their's does NOT mean that others can't have them. Good call.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2508 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

if you guys are just going to kill me i ll kill myself rather.
Actually, we aren't precisely killing you. We are testing a doctor. If Alabaska is really a doctor, you will be perfectly fine. If he isn't though...well...that is rather unfortunate :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2512 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Cream147 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
on the whole topic of poisonous shrooms, K7 shouldn't use the shroom he was given, he should buy his own.
Oh hell, awesome catch. Just cause goborage/mnowax admitted their's does NOT mean that others can't have them. Good call.
WHAT?! When will I at last have the trust I deserve!
Can we honestly trust ANYONE in this game? Trusting me means you have to trust K7. Trusting Gremwell means you have to trust RBT. Trusting Pop Taj means you have to trust Surye and LG that the mushroom didn't flip alignment...seriously, it's all a web, and you really aren't in it unless I overlooked something.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2514 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hey, did you read the part where I was revived as a Toad?
Specifically? Like, the mod say that you were revived as a toad? Well, that's good. Means we can trust you implicitly. Realize I only read like 20 random pages when I replaced in.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2518 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

populartajo wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:
populartajo wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
WHAT?! When will I at last have the trust I deserve!
Can we honestly trust ANYONE in this game? Trusting me means you have to trust K7. Trusting Gremwell means you have to trust RBT. Trusting Pop Taj means you have to trust Surye and LG that the mushroom didn't flip alignment...seriously, it's all a web, and you really aren't in it unless I overlooked something.
Hey, did you read the part where I was revived as a Toad? :)
Yeah, but the mod also said you were revived on day 1 so eh.
Heh.
So what are we doing tonight?
Obviously we are going to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amRtD-4aNyA

And I'm sure I could make that make sense if I wanted to.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2525 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Kay guys you convinced me. I never said Alabaska couldn't be scum but I dont think his lynch is optimal taking in count we can test his claim in many was.
However, I can see the links (heh, I even brought them to the table)
and he's extremely related to Bowser's army. The only thing that worries me is that he sincerely pushed Korts lynch.
But hey this is a democracy.
So. We lynch him instead of killing him tonight since if he's Bowser then he's pretty much unkillable. Unvote Vote : Alabaska J.
We fireflower mnowax tonight. Cream?
We fireflower skitzer. Forbiddan light?
We fireflower Nat. Gremwell?
Agreed?
Fair nuff. I will fire flower skitzer, and I will
Unvote, vote Alabaska
. I would like to hold on FFing mnowax. Hopefully he'll full claim before we have to.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (8): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, mnowax, populartajo, Surye, forbiddanlight
skitzer (1): Cream147
Natirasha (1): Alabaska J
Cream147 (1): ting =)

Not voting (5): skitzer, killa seven, Gremwell, ashmite84, somestrangeflea

-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2527 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Alright, then

Flowervote Skitzer
Flowervote: Nat
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2530 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:21 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If we want to let mnowax get off with possession of poison, then I don't know what has happened to our law enforcement, but I'll go with it.
We aren't yet. My vote pends on a claim. I think a lot of ours do.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2534 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddan can you unvote Alabaska? I dont want the day to end yet.
Shit, I didn't hammer did I!?

unvote Alabaska
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2550 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I know FL is town so i would like her to get a fireflower tonight.
I was already given the coins for it. I'm FFing skitzer according to pop's plan.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (7): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, mnowax, populartajo, Surye
skitzer (1): Cream147
Cream147 (1): ting =)
Surye (1): Alabaska J

Not voting (6): skitzer, killa seven, Gremwell, ashmite84, somestrangeflea, forbiddanlight

-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2589 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

no one has explained why i am dying tonight.
Because you have a poisonous mushroom and have failed to explain why.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2596 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Fail.
Skitzer is scum.
Yep. Good call. I'm willing to fireflower tonight :).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2624 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I really don't know what's going on. Please explain what you mean (should I tell you what I have, or do you mean give them to you?), and also tell me why I should do it Wink
Basically, you give all your coins and items to populartajo. poptaj is mod confirmed townie, and we are trying to keep items/coins out of scum hands. So everyone has had to coin/item give. You also prove you have no coins left by giving all your coins in one action then giving one more in a second action.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2626 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Alright, here's the deal. I go to sleep around 11:15 PM EST. I'll lay down the hammer before I go to bed. Sound fair? This gives everyone about 12 hours.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2630 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

One thing though, does this not depend on populartajo staying alive? Eggs all in one basket, and all that?
Well, the killer gets all the coins. And pop has enough coins to choose to protect himself if need be. But anyway, if pop dies, we force a coin claim and lynch/kill anyone who refuses. We have several other mostly confirmed townies. I'm one of them, actually. Someone posted a full list somewhere :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2632 (isolation #144) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, the summary as I know it (and it will be partially incomplete since I replaced in page 65ish) is basically Gimbo (now Lord Gurgi) had a One Up Mushroom which was one shot revival. Populartajo was night killed N1, and D2 Gimbo revived him. Surye checked the mushroom to see that it did what Gimbo said it did (which was revive the person...but it takes their vote away and gives it to the reviver). So, pop taj is confirmed town but voteless. on D2, we ended up lynching Incrediball, and I think the sweat pants ninja was feathered and seen as town (my predecessor also starred him N1). So, IIRC, it was gremwell who feathered TSPN, which makes him semi confirmed to me. D3 was interesting in that Peach was supposedly kidnapped, except she wasn't. Fairielord claimed Daisy, which is apparently a body double for peach. K7 claimed toadsworth, who will know when peach is really kidnapped and who kidnapped her. Anyway, we went through that day debating a lot of WIFOM and such and ended up lynching Korts, who was scum. Today, we had a ton of claims, which I started by claiming Luigi to help isolate discrepancies in the vote count. Gremwell claimed Mario to help with isolating votes as well. Oh yeah, Day 1 Riceballtail claimed Yoshi, a voteless non item/coin holding vote enabler that gives me and Gremwell double vote power if he's voting with us. He can also swallow someone every night and if they are scum they lose their vote. Alabaska claimed Dr.Mario earlier in the game, but he has a lot of interactions with the known scum, and two marios seems...odd. So, he's the lynch today. Essentially, we've been doing the coin plan since D3 as far as I can tell.
There are other events but I don't recall which ones are incredibly important.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2662 (isolation #145) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:43 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, hammer tiem?

Ok,
Vote:Alabaska J
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2686 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, that was fun. Glad to chalk up another Town win in my siggy :). I'm sorry I really didn't do that much this game. I don't think I helped town win, but I'm glad I didn't cause them to lose :P. Either way, judging by the roles we got REALLY lucky. (Also, awesome I got assigned to assassinate the last scum :P)
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”