Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: midwaybear
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 33, fferyllt wrote:
In post 32, Cabd wrote:
In post 30, fferyllt wrote:
In post 23, Cabd wrote:I have a "get out of this game before endgame if it becomes a toxic hellhole" coupon, ffery. Be jealous. Be very jealous.
That does incite a little envy!
It's name is "Ffery's day three freakout" and it's a 100% guarantee.
This suggests you know the colors of my rolecard.
mmm this isn't a good look

VOTE: fferyllt
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nahdia »

no im not.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #463 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

so i wont have time to catch up until later tonight, but here's some content to read me on

i maintain is a bad look. that kind of perspective-discerning logic always reads super ingenuine to me, and while it can come from town, i think scum are likely to throw it out because it's one of those "technically correct" points. that said, obviously there's a lot more content from that slot with which to read now, so my read may well change

didnt really get anything from peta's vote on me or the subsequent reactions, at least at first glance.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #507 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 119, fferyllt wrote:
In post 102, Cabd wrote:
In post 72, fferyllt wrote:
In post 66, Cabd wrote:I'm not fond of that type of pizza.
Noted!
Now. Why me before Syr?
You're scarier. And you're around! I feel like I'll know pretty quickly if Syr's town. He and I have some of the same weaknesses as scum, especially interacting with each other.
This post stands out to me. Are you holding your cards close to your chest here until you get a read or would you care to elaborate?
In post 176, midwaybear wrote:VOTE: Alisae
bad push tbh
was liking midway but this post just... doesn't make sense in context. not sure what to make of it, but @midway i wanna know more about what was going through your head when you voted alisae here.
In post 188, Tammy wrote:
In post 186, midwaybear wrote:I don't get the point and I don't see the problem yet. I really doubt scum!Jake is going to come out of the game posting votecounts instead of trying to form connections with other people.

your defense of your partner is noted

am I doing it right peta?
this is also a bad look. feels very much like a post i would make as scum, though if people disagree that it's a generally scummy post i might just be projecting a bit too much. feedback welcome.

glad to see peta's "obvious townread" was the one i also felt was obvious (midwaybear)! unless he got bear town after he made that earlier post about having one townread which was obvious.

kinda liked . alisae is slightly leaning town at this point.

and now im at page 10!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #509 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

umm why am i voting bell?

@mod is the VC correct? my most recent vote is for fferyllt

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #511 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

well yeah, obviously.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #515 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i guess because i feel the post is sort of blanket scummy rather than having a cogent reason for it being so. so if the general consensus is that im wrong, then maybe i should just trust everyone elses' gut over my own?

i do think it somewhat fits into a general pattern of you reading a bit self-conscious of your own contribution though around that point in the game though. posts , , and play into this as well.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #516 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 513, petapan wrote:
In post 507, Nahdia wrote:was liking midway but this post just... doesn't make sense in context. not sure what to make of it, but @midway i wanna know more about what was going through your head when you voted alisae here.
In post 507, Nahdia wrote:d to see peta's "obvious townread" was the one i also felt was obvious (midwaybear)! unless he got bear town after he made that earlier post about having one townread which was obvious.
huh?
i dont think those two statements contradict each other!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #519 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

cakez shall be the next target of my half-hearted perlustrations.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #993 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 881, SirCakez wrote:Nahdia might also be scum here. Her posting earlier felt really forced and now she's been absent for most of today. Disengaged Nahdia does not make a town Nahdia.
i have a day job and it's Socially Distanced Game Night with pals. im lightly skimming here and there tho and i intend to be more present tomorrow.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1002 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1000, midwaybear wrote:Nahdia doesn't seem like the type of person to intentionally do traditionally scummy stuff to get townread as scum.
Certainly not.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1009 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i will say i kinda laughed despite myself after including the "half-hearted perlustrations" comment because it was a nod at my own self-consciousness after accusing Tammy of that exact thing.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1012 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1011, midwaybear wrote:I'm not sure if you really believed in Tammy being self conscious, but now I see my man Diamond also making similar accusations so idk
you think I... didn't believe it?

I latched onto the initial post I pointed out (the one which replied was just a joke) because that's 100% out of my own scum playbook. The kind of post I basically would never make as town but am pretty sure I have in fact made as scum. That doesn't mean it's the same for Tammy, but in my own self-reflection I find I make that kind of post because when I'm worried about how to make a town post, the obvious (too-obvious, therefore has to be presented as a joke) solution is to literally copy the post of a town player. So I started looking for more evidence of that kind of self-consciousness and found the things I pointed out from there.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1018 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1014, midwaybear wrote:I feel like it would be easy for him to stop by just saying "OMG Tammy is so town"(like Cakez), but him going beyond that and outing a serious townread on her is pretty townie to me.
Disagreed that elaborating like that is inherently towny. Many scum feel uncomfortable outing naked reads the way Cakez did and make sure they always find some way to justify themselves.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1126 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1111, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1103, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think you would probly be better served if you just read the last 2 pages and play rather than continuing the futile task of keeping up with the greatest team of shitposters ever assembled.
no i will do it! i have to! plus the thread has been fun to read, its just a lot. although ive gotta say reading through it so far hasnt given me a lot of confident scum reads. even my town reads are a bit eh, and im a bit disappointed in myself.
kinda wanna townread taylor for this since it's basically exactly how i feel at this point

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1155 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nahdia »

there's a reasonable chance at least one of the 2012 circlejerk is scum and im hoping they just sort themselves out so i dont have to

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1158 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean theyve all had lines about how they feel they will be able to read each other at some point.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1166 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

Syryana wrote:There's a reasonable chance that you're scum and hoping we dont
Why don't you try reading or engaging with any of us instead of taking potshots from the sidelines

Pedit: Yes, you
i mean ive engaged both fferyllt and tammy but okay.
In post 1161, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1158, Nahdia wrote:i mean theyve all had lines about how they feel they will be able to read each other at some point.
I miss Prosecutor Nahdia
im tired, pooky.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1171 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

are we all just intentionally trolling peta by refusing to answer his questions itt? is that the setup?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1179 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

feels a little big brain to me. i can see the logic as to why maybe town shouldn't, but i dont agree it means town
wouldn't
do it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1189 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1181, petapan wrote:
In post 1179, Nahdia wrote:feels a little big brain to me. i can see the logic as to why maybe town shouldn't, but i dont agree it means town
wouldn't
do it.
not to be rude i don't need you backing me up in this argument and i dunno why it needs your comment over anything else
not to be rude but i don't need your permission to respond to posts in this thread

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1194 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

i guess i just dont understand the distinction between what im putting forward and content that "provides real insight". should i just not post unless i have some massive revelation?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1199 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1195, petapan wrote:
In post 1194, Nahdia wrote:i guess i just dont understand the distinction between what im putting forward and content that "provides real insight". should i just not post unless i have some massive revelation?
i would like you to post something that makes me believe you are town. mostly i don't see why you felt the need to come in on that particular argument other than it being a thing that was going on in the immediate present that you could take an easy position on by disputing what pooky was saying
okay well im not sure why you're sniping at me because you're not able to read into my content. seems like a you problem. you call what i said an easy position, fine, but why does that mean i shouldn't say what im thinking as i read the thread?

this feels more like a theory of mafia discussion than anything else and is unhelpful.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1205 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1203, petapan wrote:
In post 1199, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1195, petapan wrote:
In post 1194, Nahdia wrote:i guess i just dont understand the distinction between what im putting forward and content that "provides real insight". should i just not post unless i have some massive revelation?
i would like you to post something that makes me believe you are town. mostly i don't see why you felt the need to come in on that particular argument other than it being a thing that was going on in the immediate present that you could take an easy position on by disputing what pooky was saying
okay well im not sure why you're sniping at me because you're not able to read into my content. seems like a you problem. you call what i said an easy position, fine, but why does that mean i shouldn't say what im thinking as i read the thread?

this feels more like a theory of mafia discussion than anything else and is unhelpful.
well it's like, okay, you saw that, why did you feel it was necessary to say anything there? it's a very 'safe' post to make because i don't think his arguments are good but my problem is you're coming in going against faulty logic in an argument that doesn't involve you, and that's a thing where you can be objective and argue easily but is ultimately inconsequential, there's no scumhunting in it but it looks like you're saying something
i saw a post. i had a thought on said post. i wrote the thought. i hit submit.

is that not how im meant to play this game?????

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1207 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

if it's a question of "how does this help you solve the game?", my intention was to question the sincerity of pooky's point. it goes back to the same thing i voted fferyllt for: the point isn't WRONG or bad logic, but i disagree that the final conclusion actually indicates the person is mafia. does pooky genuinely disagree with me there, or is he just throwing logic at the wall in search of a advantageous conclusion sticking?
petapan wrote:
In post 1199, Nahdia wrote:okay well im not sure why you're sniping at me because you're not able to read into my content. seems like a you problem.
actually there's a question: do you think i
should
be finding you as town based on what you've posted?
i'm not gonna tell you how to scumhunt. if you think my butting in there is scummy and opportunistic, fine. but im going to explain myself because im not scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1209 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

fine then. yes. yes you should be reading me as town because i am town.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1211 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

look

Spoiler: incoherent personal rant that has no actual bearing on the game
im not happy, okay? i work a mentally taxing job which cannot be done from home. we're heavily understaffed, so ive been putting in 9.5-10 hour days all week. our computer systems have been crashing which has added more stress, and just yesterday one of my co-workers went on a racist tirade because the IT guy we spoke to had an accent. today is my only day off because our crashed computer systems mean i have to go back in on monday which i normally have off in order to catch up on work we couldnt do before. i had a lot of things i wanted to accomplish today, including catching up in this thread, but what do you know, my insomnia acted up again last night and when i did get a few hours of sleep, it was already noon i had a fever of 101 and now it hurts to look at screens for too long. im fucking trying, alright? i enjoy mafia and want to participate, and i really hate being that person who posts nothing but excuses and prodges, so ive been trying to give content on what's in front of me so at least people have something. and now you come in and snipe at me for what contribution i have, so yeah, im kind of upset! im not going to tell you how to scumhunt but i do feel and obligation to give you something to read me on. if you're not satisfied with it, i dont know what to do.
petapan wrote:okay but where in your content should i be getting that read. what am i missing?
god, fuck, what are you even asking me to say here? im not going to spoon feed you an analysis of my own content. if im not being towny in your eyes, fine!!!! im not begging you for a townread so why are you acting this way? im getting so mad about this rn!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1217 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

that implication was not intended.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1222 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Nahdia wrote:that implication was not intended.
like, i guess i understand ultimately where you're coming from with your engagement if you felt my comment towards pooky was "easy" or however you want to call it. but in the moment yes, it was very aggrevating to get that response when im trying to put something out there. read me as town, read me as scum, fine, though i'll obviously defend myself in the latter case. but your point was that i shouldnt even have made the post at all, which really set me off! and since then ive explained both why i felt the need to respond to what's in front of me as well as my deeper intention with the comment with regard to how im trying to tease out pooky's alignment, but you haven't responded to anyof that. instead you seem fixated on attacking me for not having the right kind of content. mind you im not taking it personally, but i am really frustrated by how this interaction has progressed! it feels super unfair towards me.
Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: TaySwift
?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1226 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1223, Gamma Emerald wrote:I felt like you could be Town so I voted a different scumread
more interested in why tay is a scumread for you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1368 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1336, Tammy wrote:
In post 1012, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1011, midwaybear wrote:I'm not sure if you really believed in Tammy being self conscious, but now I see my man Diamond also making similar accusations so idk
you think I... didn't believe it?

I latched onto the initial post I pointed out (the one which replied was just a joke) because that's 100% out of my own scum playbook. The kind of post I basically would never make as town but am pretty sure I have in fact made as scum. That doesn't mean it's the same for Tammy, but in my own self-reflection I find I make that kind of post because when I'm worried about how to make a town post, the obvious (too-obvious, therefore has to be presented as a joke) solution is to literally copy the post of a town player. So I started looking for more evidence of that kind of self-consciousness and found the things I pointed out from there.
In post 48, petapan wrote:
In post 38, Nahdia wrote:mmm this isn't a good look

VOTE: fferyllt
this isn't a good look

VOTE: Nahdia
Nahdia did you pick up on this copying of your post? Did it evoke the same concern that scum was copying the post of a town player to look town?
it's less less the act of copying the post and more the "am i doing it right?" the lampshading is what pinged me about it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1369 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

frankly you getting so hung up on this is also, as they say, a bad look.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1372 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1370, Tammy wrote:Not about me.

I'm not going to stop trying to figure out your alignment and if your arguments that sound wrong are in fact wrong because you say it's a bad look.

Did it not occur to you that as I was rereadng the game, and seeing people copying other people's posts, one that was a direct copy of your own, that I questioned how much you believe the argument you made in the first place? We do still play mafia by asking people questions to see if they believe their arguments or if they're selective scum hunting, right? I realize site meta has changed. Has it changed that much?
we still do that. but you're searching for contradictions where there aren't any.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1375 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

feelin better about tammy

still kinda up in the air about fferyllt

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1447 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

gosh, shut up peta.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1845 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh shit we're playing dethy?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1849 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

Gamma Emerald wrote:What's the FG mod meta for what traitor is told of their team?
didnt someone mention that FG uses the term "traitor" to mean "goon"? or did i imagine that?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1855 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1853, midwaybear wrote:I am a traitor too, but town aligned :)
is this real

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1860 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1856, Tammy wrote:We are told by the moderator that our neighborhood contains 4 town cops, sanity unknown, with one traitor tolecop, and the traitor was hyperlinked to the wiki definition of traitor, so she was not a goon.

Making dinner be back later
soooo... it's now a masonry?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1865 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

ok sorry im now doing the thing i should have done overnight and reading the stuff that read up to the execution and it seems this was all covered SORRY.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1878 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

2016 squad Cannot Read

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1883 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1879, petapan wrote:i'll call pooky town too even though that's one more townread than i need.
more words, man!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1887 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1886, Gamma Emerald wrote:Good to know, though the only person I think was ever legitimately suspected by a good amount of people there was jake.
huh?????????????????????????????????????????

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1888 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

oh i read that post BACKWARDS nevermind me

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1897 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1895, petapan wrote:
In post 1883, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1879, petapan wrote:i'll call pooky town too even though that's one more townread than i need.
more words, man!
feels legit
his EoD looks bad to me.

VOTE: pookythemagicalbear

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1905 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1901, petapan wrote:
In post 1897, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1895, petapan wrote:
In post 1883, Nahdia wrote:
more words, man!
feels legit
his EoD looks bad to me.

VOTE: pookythemagicalbear
i thought the opposite but i'm willing to hear you out
he defends taylor, then wont elaborate, then just questions her without any followup, and never actually votes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1914 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

alisae, taylor was a traitor.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1920 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nahdia »

glad im not the only one who came into this day totally clueless as to the entire narrative of the day 1 execution but let's no do this song and dance a fourth time.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1935 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i mean real-life interference or not, i have participated and given content in this game. kinda tired of seeing people grouse about my activity level as if i've been doing nothing but prod dodging.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1936 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1932, DiamondSentinel wrote:they're being deliberately evasive/prodgy
no, im not.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1938 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

honestly DS this feels like you latching onto me as an acceptable target. i have content and reads for you to grapple with. if you want to read me, why not start there?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1942 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

my point was more that pooky was fence-sitting that entire event.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1944 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1940, petapan wrote:
In post 1905, Nahdia wrote:he defends taylor, then wont elaborate, then just questions her without any followup, and never actually votes.
oh my brain blocked that from my memory. but then it's only necessarily AI if he was sure she was the traitor? which, given signalling, maybe.
maybe, but i dont even agreed that it's only AI if scum!pooky is certain she's a traitor. it's waffly either way.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1947 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Nahdia »

okay but did you have an actual stance on whether she was scum or not?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1950 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ive addressed this like twice in the last page but no, that's not what im saying.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1952 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if anything scum not being sure who their traitor is might make them even more prone to wanting to stay on the sidelines of that whole thing.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1955 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1953, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1952, Nahdia wrote:if anything scum not being sure who their traitor is might make them even more prone to wanting to stay on the sidelines of that whole thing.
Scum has to take hard pushes on
some
wagon or else they have no agency in the day phase.
i mean, i dont disagree with this statement. it doesnt make what i said necessarily incorrect though.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2055 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

cakez too

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2103 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

...in what sense?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2110 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2108, Bell wrote:
In post 2103, Nahdia wrote:...in what sense?
All of them. What do you think about their approach to you this game? I didn’t even know you played together before because you didn’t seem all that familiar.
yeah we go back. our first game together was a marathon where we were the scumteam and we perfect gamed the town, iirc. we've played together here and there, my memory is that they're perfectly competent. good at getting me to townread them when they're scum.

but that's all stale. i am such a wildly different player than i was before my string of hiatuses, for myriad reasons. i generally expect the same to be true of others, but maybe i shouldn't?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2117 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

DS seems to think he can read me which is... well, maybe at one time he could. in 2016 i was very difficult to execute. in 2020, im mostly executionbait though tend to manage a little leeway from reputation or something.

i havent really looked closely at him this game though. his day 2 open on me is difficult to parse because on one hand it's a very easy, opportunistic thing for a scum player to do but the reason it's those things is because it's not nonsensicle for town to want to pressure my slot too. what felt fishy about it though was that he states his reason being that im lurking which, ive said this before multiple times this game, i do take some issue with because it's not as if im devoid of content. once i make that point, he comes around with a few random posts he takes issue which, whatever. his having specific things to call out and his attacking me for "not giving reassurances" seem at odds with each other to me though. so im looking back through his ISO to see how i feel about it i guess.
Bell wrote:People’s personalities don’t change much over time. They may become more or less proficient they may flip ideologies etc, but underneath all that they’re probably samish.
i kinda disagree actually

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2430 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2377, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2326, Cabd wrote:I think we live in a demotivated scum world
this is why my death pool is now [alisae, nahdia, bulge]
three super demotivated players
i take objection to this characterization. i am not demotivated this game. im just not spewing content like i used to once upon a NEET.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2432 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

anyway im still in the process of reading the last couple pages but i did catch the claims. with all the conftown around which is surely going to dwindle, today is certainly the day to put a lot of effort into solving so im gonna do my best.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2439 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

having burned myself many times over trying to outguess the mod, im gonna make a futile appeal for people not to spend significant effort trying to outguess the mod today. the bottom line is that there's probably a lot of scum power present, and we'll see it as it comes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2440 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2387, Cabd wrote:
Any other neighborhoods should claim immediately

Anyone with ANY type of clear on a member of the non-confirmed towns should claim immediately

Please quote this post when you have read it and confirmed neither of the above applies to you. Thanks!
neither of these apply to me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2450 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:

gonna hold off voting until ive done some more work solving. my ordered to-read list rn is:
  1. DS
  2. Bulge
  3. Cakez
  4. Bell
  5. Gamma
  6. peta
  7. midwaybear

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2545 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

in fairness to cakez, i was a little unclear as to the status of that too.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2556 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2450, Nahdia wrote:my ordered to-read list rn is:
  1. DS
  2. Bulge
  3. Cakez
  4. Bell
  5. Gamma
  6. peta
  7. midwaybear
here's a synopsis of DS's ISO:
Spoiler: this is long i boil it down below
  • Unaware of mech info given from mod. Null.
  • Votes Jake for having a lot of empty posts (i think)?
  • Objects to pooky's RPing and implies it's scum motivated in
  • Scumreads
    Taylor
    for buddying
  • Claims he has some ability to read me... I mean, we played together plenty back in the day, but this feels a bit presumptuous?
    DS, can you elaborate a bit on you feeling like you have good insight into my alignment in general? How do you approach reading me in particular?

• Bemoans lots of fluffy content/rvs and not being able to get solid reads.
  • Outs a bunch of reads in . a trend im noticing is DS does a lot of bemoaning people who aren't making juicy content so he cant read them. he did it with jake and pooky, he does it here with syryana.
  • doubling down on the townread of fferyllt despite the meta being wrong is interesting. the reason given is very surface-level. not that that always means fake, just easy if it is fake.
  • more reads in . "highposting" from midway pings his radar (notable, midway was nulltown 14 hours earlier in ). saying they dont like bell and like the wagon even less feels a little bit both-sidesy. like options are being left open. apparently wary of peta as well.
  • one thing i'll say in DS' favor at this point is that he's very forthcoming with his thoughts on the game.
  • asking Something_Smart to post more fits in with that trend i noticed
  • lists their preferred votes as Jake and then peta, cabd, and maybe Syr. talks about wanting to pressure people more than actually execute them. adds tammy to the pile of people worthy of execution. worth noting Syr was nulltown earlier, but now something bothers him.
  • in they ONCE AGAIN bemoan there not being enough content in certain slots (Syr and Tammy)
  • blah blah blah okay

okay so main takeaways:
for someone who spends so much time bemoaning the lack of readable content various slots are giving, i think it's actually a point in his favor that DS is frequently giving his own thoughts on the game and its players.
that said, so many of his reads are marred with "but im not sure because people aren't giving enough content to read". and in fact, that often seems to be the
basis
of some of his reads. this is underlined by him saying Jake is the only read he's certain of.
there's a part of me that feels like his misremembering fferyllt and using meta on her that didnt exist is... something.

i'd really like DS to answer this question which is a response to post .
DS, can you elaborate a bit on you feeling like you have good insight into my alignment? How do you approach reading me in particular?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2564 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

oh no

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2594 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

midway being null is interesting. the only real post u have on reading him i could find in your ISO is this:
In post 1765, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1267, Cabd wrote:
In post 1265, midwaybear wrote:wait no
also... that sorta implies he is not in a hood? Anyways, I'm wondering a bit about these neighborhoods.
Keep wondering. But keep it internal.
this is like, the second time to my memory that mwb has asked/wondered about this sort of thing. I think it's more towny rn but I'm marking it down in the thread
so why's midwaybear null for you? i think he's been pretty towny.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2603 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2597, Gamma Emerald wrote:mwb has been fishing a fair amount
ill just go ahead and point that fishing is consistent with town mwb.
source: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83501

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2683 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2640, DiamondSentinel wrote: Ultimately my reads are perpetually feels based. I think that the "logic" that so often permeates this site is a facade to hide behind and try to make this game seem like it's any more than just a dartboard until someone gets flustered.

As such, I just look at people until I get a gut read on them and then I push them. You are one such person I can get a decent gut read for and feel confident about.
I was hoping for a little more than this. You called me out as someone you think you can definitely get a confidant read. That suggests you feel you have a pretty reliable meta on me. Why? What's that meta based on? You don't need to go into excruciating detail if you'd rather not list all of what you feel my tells are, but what are the general things that make me easier to get a gut read for you?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2845 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

was really hoping DS would give a better answer on my question about his meta on me. as it stands it was basically a dodge.
In post 2826, The Bulge wrote:Nahdia isn't here rn, be my scheherazade~
hello hello.
bulge's content this game:
Spoiler:
  • votes DS for his anger at RVS being a bit performative. i did take note of that as well!
  • i kinda liked for some reason. it's bold.
  • starts asking lots of mech questions to clarify the dethy traitor thing. personally i find mechspeccing to be where a scum thrives, but i cant deny the town perspective here. he's asking questions that scum would obviously already know the answer to.
  • his early d2 is pretty defensive, though not necessarily in a bad way? it feels strange to me that bulge would be surprised to be in PoEs in a way that i almost wanna say is towny.
  • gets much more into sorting territory by . i like this post and the posts that follow. the continual followup on questions he's asked makes the sorting look genuine.
  • i feel deep in my soul

bulge feels towny to me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2860 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2849, DiamondSentinel wrote: I don't have solid answers on anything. I just have gutreads that I go based off of and then try to scrap together weak justification to convince others that it isn't just a gutread.
but you specifically called me out as someone you can read well!!!!! why!? explain yourself!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2862 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2850, SirCakez wrote:-Bell and
Nahdia
made scummy catchups that I've talked about a lot
you have never talked about my catchups as far as I can see in your ISO.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2863 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

in fact cakez, an updated read on me would be very much appreciated, particularly since it sounds like you have thoughts on my recent content which you havent posted about. because until now your read on me has seemed to amount to "bulge and nahdia are really low posters and i have a lot of conftown/townreads so they're my PoE". not that PoEing slots is a bad way to do it! but if you're going to refer to me as outright scummy, well, let's hear it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2865 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2864, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2845, Nahdia wrote:he's asking questions that scum would obviously already know the answer to.
How so?
In post 1589, The Bulge wrote:is there reason to believe there might be a traitor and a fullscum in that group, rather than having a 4 person masonry as soon as the dethy resolves? anyone can answer but im maiy asking i guess from a 1) balance pov and 2) WWFGD

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2866 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

i guess.. it could be like, scum trying to sow doubt and discredit a potential masonry arising?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2902 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2879, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2860, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2849, DiamondSentinel wrote: I don't have solid answers on anything. I just have gutreads that I go based off of and then try to scrap together weak justification to convince others that it isn't just a gutread.
but you specifically called me out as someone you can read well!!!!! why!? explain yourself!
Because my gut reads are pretty accurate, especially against you. See: Soccer Spirits. (And before you point it out, yes, I was scum, but it was multiball)
so... one game. from four years ago. in which you were scum.
In post 1326, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1325, Tammy wrote:
In post 1260, DiamondSentinel wrote:4. Confusion at this odd town bloc for, what I’ve seen, nearly non-existent reasons. I’ve yet to see a solid reason why Cabd’s behavior is town motivated, and I also fail to see that for Tammy and Syr, yet a fair few of my more confident town reads (specifically you, although that’s dropping faster than I’d like) proclaim that they are acting consistently with a town mentality.
Earlier you said that you're not good at asking questions. Last night I took a look at Cyberpunk, which we were both in, and you seem fine at asking questions? I know that not everything's going to be the same; I'm not myself. But what I noticed in that game was how direct you were with people where my overall impression is that you're talking a bit about people but not talking directly to them in the same way.

I was also going to comment on what seemed like a bit of a fixation with cabd, syry, ffery, and me, which were names that were given to you to talk about, and there you had your hands in a more variety of people. BUT I reread your iso this morning and my impression of what you were doing in that regard is not what you are actually doing, which just goes to show that I really need to get started on reading this game when I can focus on it and not while I'm trying to work. Anyway i want to leave this impression here to come back to if I still feel this way when I've reread.

BUT I wanted to ask you about this. When you say town bloc here are you just referring to the group of us town reading each other to varying degrees or do you think we're acting in some type of block?
I've changed a lot in 3 years personally. I'm not remotely the same person I was then (definitely for the better). But aside from that, I was also very familiar with those players. I know 3 people on this playerlist (well 4 if you count Nahdia but they aren't posting much).

I genuinely think that you guys are acting as a bloc of sorts mainly out of some very odd meta-buddying and I'm not a huge fan of that remotely.
in this post you point out you've changed a lot in three years. i'm still a bit baffled at despite this exchange.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2903 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

like, yall, to drive this point home, is Soccer Spirits mafia. it is one of my first non-newbie games ever on the site: notice it starts like 3 weeks after my join date. THAT'S your basis for feeling like you can gut read me well!? for getting peeved that i wasnt posting more because you could were so certain to read me right?????????

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2904 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

and actually, while you were mafia in that game, you were red mafia. meaning you didn't know for sure it was multiball, though you did speculate there was 3p in the scumthread.

WAIT HOLD ON. YOU SCUMREAD ME THAT GAME.

your read on me THAT game was "nahdia is a noob that is posting a lot but it's all filler so i cant read them". and then you decided i was scum!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2905 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

i was town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2911 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

your evidence for being able to gutread me well is a game where you never read me correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2913 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

if im upset is because now i have to tease out whether in this instance you're either delusional and arrogant or just scum who made a throwaway line and then wasnt able to back it up.
DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2911, Nahdia wrote:your evidence for being able to gutread me well is a game where you never read me correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One where I never read you correctly
in the thread
i checked the scumthread too!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2914 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

like, maybe you did townread me there.... in a game you were scum. but you never SAID so. so how is THIS your basis for feeling you have a good radar on me. am i being unreasonable here? i really dont think i am!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2920 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

can one or more of the conftowns please tell me if this is something? or am i just wasting my time here?
In post 2917, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2914, Nahdia wrote:am i being unreasonable here? i really dont think i am!!!
What exactly are you arguing?
ill quote the whole exchange and then try to summarize:

Spoiler: quotes snipped for relevancy/redundancy
In post 275, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ooh a pagetop.

Anyways, I'm mostly just gonna go to the backline until Nahdia posts more. I can read them fairly well.
In post 2556, Nahdia wrote:i'd really like DS to answer this question which is a response to post .
DS, can you elaborate a bit on you feeling like you have good insight into my alignment? How do you approach reading me in particular?
In post 2640, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ultimately my reads are perpetually feels based. I think that the "logic" that so often permeates this site is a facade to hide behind and try to make this game seem like it's any more than just a dartboard until someone gets flustered.

As such, I just look at people until I get a gut read on them and then I push them. You are one such person I can get a decent gut read for and feel confident about.
In post 2683, Nahdia wrote:I was hoping for a little more than this. You called me out as someone you think you can definitely get a confidant read. That suggests you feel you have a pretty reliable meta on me. Why? What's that meta based on? You don't need to go into excruciating detail if you'd rather not list all of what you feel my tells are, but what are the general things that make me easier to get a gut read for you?
In post 2845, Nahdia wrote:I don't have solid answers on anything. I just have gutreads that I go based off of and then try to scrap together weak justification to convince others that it isn't just a gutread.
In post 2860, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2879, DiamondSentinel wrote:Because my gut reads are pretty accurate, especially against you. See: Soccer Spirits. (And before you point it out, yes, I was scum, but it was multiball)
In post 2902, Nahdia wrote:so... one game. from four years ago. in which you were scum.
in this post you point out you've changed a lot in three years. i'm still a bit baffled at despite this exchange.
In post 2903, Nahdia wrote:like, yall, to drive this point home, is Soccer Spirits mafia. it is one of my first non-newbie games ever on the site: notice it starts like 3 weeks after my join date. THAT'S your basis for feeling like you can gut read me well!? for getting peeved that i wasnt posting more because you could were so certain to read me right?????????
In post 2904, Nahdia wrote:and actually, while you were mafia in that game, you were red mafia. meaning you didn't know for sure it was multiball, though you did speculate there was 3p in the scumthread.

WAIT HOLD ON. YOU SCUMREAD ME THAT GAME.

your read on me THAT game was "nahdia is a noob that is posting a lot but it's all filler so i cant read them". and then you decided i was scum!

the overall point im driving here is that i think DS' original post, is unsubstantiated filler. there is in fact no evidence DS has provided that he has any ability to read me well, so the idea that town!DS would make that post feels less likely to me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2943 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2934, Tammy wrote:
In post 2932, midwaybear wrote:Tammy, I don't think that is Nahdia's concern.
Do you see something other than ds is using the faulty logic of “I can read Nahdia” when the facts prove that that’s an erroneous claim?
my issue here is less that he's falsely claiming he can read me and more the idea that was a scummy throwaway post. my point is that DS' claim of being able to read me is so removed from reality that i dont think town DS would believe it. my theory is that it's just something scum!DS said as a throwaway line, and now got caught in a web of lies trying to back it up.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2953 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

alright, i guess. i appreciate the input. im gonna keep it in the back of my head but i'll stop harping on the point anyway.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2957 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean... i cant speak to what he thinks. but my disagreement with that statement is actually the basis of what im pushing actually. but oh well.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3027 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2989, SirCakez wrote:Well for starters I'd argue that both only becoming active when all of the conftown came out is scum indicative in itself
Both have been essentially attacking and trying to discredit the other people in the not-conftown pool who suspect them when it should be pretty obvious to both of them why they are suspected
uh, why is that first thing scum indicative? all the conftown coming out narrowed the pool significantly, making it easier to get a footing in this game. if anything, i would say disappearing when all the conftown appear is scummier, since you would imagine scum could get discouraged when that happens.

as for the second thing i disagree with the characterization. particularly considering my only major discredit here is DS?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3125 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3121, petapan wrote:
In post 3027, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2989, SirCakez wrote:Well for starters I'd argue that both only becoming active when all of the conftown came out is scum indicative in itself
Both have been essentially attacking and trying to discredit the other people in the not-conftown pool who suspect them when it should be pretty obvious to both of them why they are suspected
uh, why is that first thing scum indicative? all the conftown coming out narrowed the pool significantly, making it easier to get a footing in this game. if anything, i would say disappearing when all the conftown appear is scummier, since you would imagine scum could get discouraged when that happens.
what

no that's like the exact opposite of reality and should be especially clear from your POV

look at it this way: we are in a reality where, unless you or bell are scum, virtually the entire groupscum faction went largely under the radar on day 1 and faced no serious pressure. sure, the traitor died, but up until now, whoever it is has done a very good job of keeping out of the spotlight. they have been successfully flying under the radar. suddenly half the game is claiming masons and the pool of potential votes just got very, very narrow. whoever it is can no longer afford to simply hide away, they have to suddenly appear the most town, they have to show WIM and effort, a sudden burst is likely to get viewed favorably.

like, no one here is a fucking slouch who's going to just quit when things get a little tricky and i don't know why you'd assume that people would get demotivated
i understand and agree when you put it like that. i guess i was just thinking in more simplistic terms. for me, my day 1 trouble was a mixtue of outside stress but also like, having trouble figuring out where to even start with everything going. so when suddenly like half the playerlist is off the table, i found it waaaay less daunting to come in and get a grip on the game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3127 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

like, i guess it is for some people but i tend not to think of lurking as an actual strategy but instead just a consequence of your level of investment in the game. and that can be influenced by ones' alignment (though generally you need to cross-reference that with lots of meta obviously) and the state of the game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3561 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

catching up

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3563 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

im townreading peta, scumreading DS, Cakez is hard because i feel he's been really uncharitable and unfair in his read of me but ive tunneled townies with that feeling before.

bell im wary of bc our last game together he snowed me so hard that i ended up accidentally killing him in the process of trying to save him and then felt like a big dummy when he flipped scum. there was some stuff with how he interacted with alisae recently that just didnt feel right to me, like it wasnt the sort of thing town would bother doing. he says he externally believes all claims to bait scum into shooting them but in the same breath talks about how wary he is of alisae's status as a clear.

uuuuhhh who'd i miss. midwaybear is still townie. gamma i need to actually read.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3567 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3566, Cabd wrote:
In post 3563, Nahdia wrote:scumreading DS
Please unpack this one.
i maintain that is a scumpost for the reasons ive given. i think his bullheadedness about the masons is more likely scum than town. his aggression is consistent with his scumplay.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3570 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

a bit of resistence is towny, the degree to which DS has fought against it isnt. i think he's actively in the position of feeling slighted by the setup and playng a game of "either someone is fakeclaiming or i dont care because this game wasnt fair to begin with".

you're town to me because i not infrequently see my mindset in your posts and i think your sorting effort and trajectory has felt the realest of the unclears.
Tammy wrote:
In post 3567, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3566, Cabd wrote:
In post 3563, Nahdia wrote:scumreading DS
Please unpack this one.
i maintain that is a scumpost for the reasons ive given. i think his bullheadedness about the masons is more likely scum than town. his aggression is consistent with his scumplay.
How is his scum aggression different than his town aggression?
i mean im not the sort to meta-dive extensively. my point was more to refute a general tendency i and i think many others have towards townreading aggression.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3572 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i didnt describe your push as a tunnel.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3573 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i will say i am beginning to feel you are searching for the least charitable interpretation possible of everything i do. like, why cant i just be scumreading DS? why should i have reconsidered at this point if im town?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3591 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

huh what im claiming?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3593 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if he's scum i claim bulletproof.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3595 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3588, Tammy wrote:but you said his aggression was consistent with his scum play, not that you thought his aggression in general was scummy which is how I'm reading this response.

I ask because when I looked back at cyberpunk yesterday, which I should probably do again as I mostly skimmed, he seemed rather aggressive as town.
you can try to tease unintending meanings out of my posts all day if you want but im just gonna keep telling you i meant what i meant.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3599 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

DS is aggressive this game.
DS is aggressive as scum.
is DS aggressive as town? i dunno, maybe. but even if he is, his aggression isnt a reason to townread him.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3601 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

brb having an anuerism

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3603 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

as evidenced by my spellng of "aneurysm"

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3604 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

tammy, lass, is this a bit? are we doing a bit rn?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3606 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

sorry, not trying to condescend. just trying to express my frustration.

i hereby refuse to engage on this subject. the answers to your questions are in the posts i've already made in response to you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3608 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Seems like you don't understand my answers, actually.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3610 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

This swan is white.
That swan I saw before is white.
We can't determine these two swans aren't the same swan on the basis of their color.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3612 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3595, Nahdia wrote:you can try to tease unintending meanings out of my posts all day if you want but im just gonna keep telling you i meant what i meant.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3614 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i try not to be.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3616 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if im being blind, tell me what im not seeing.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3620 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yes i am

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3621 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yall really seem to be struggling with this. idk why. ive never said DS' aggression makes him scum. ive said it DOESN'T make him town. tammy is essentially correct when she says im pointing out something that's functionally null. im doing this because i have other reasons to put him in the scum column. under other circumstances i might say "well but DS' aggression is kinda towny" but in this case im giving a reason it's not; he does it as scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3694 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3646, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3563, Nahdia wrote:im townreading peta, scumreading DS, Cakez is hard because i feel he's been really uncharitable and unfair in his read of me but ive tunneled townies with that feeling before.

bell im wary of bc our last game together he snowed me so hard that i ended up accidentally killing him in the process of trying to save him and then felt like a big dummy when he flipped scum. there was some stuff with how he interacted with alisae recently that just didnt feel right to me, like it wasnt the sort of thing town would bother doing. he says he externally believes all claims to bait scum into shooting them but in the same breath talks about how wary he is of alisae's status as a clear.

uuuuhhh who'd i miss. midwaybear is still townie. gamma i need to actually read.
et moi? weird skip imo if you're mid-catchup
i was trying to hit not-recently-covered bases

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3698 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

alright you got me when i said "catching up" i meant "im gonna read the first page after my last post and the most recent page and call it even."

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3791 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3784, The Bulge wrote:nahdia has yet to weigh in on my wagon
not interested.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3793 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3789, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3785, The Bulge wrote:also there's no world where i dont self hammer here as scum but idk if we're past that point already
This is not true
yeah it is probably lol
The Bulge wrote:in the wagon or in weighing in?
in the wagon.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3800 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3794, The Bulge wrote:what do you think of peta's push and subsequent belly-upping once i flip?
i actually was just thinking about how peta earlier said "if i was scum here i would probably be playing this day more confidently" () and now we're here. it does give me a bit of pause, yeah!
petapan wrote:
In post 3793, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3789, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3785, The Bulge wrote:also there's no world where i dont self hammer here as scum but idk if we're past that point already
This is not true
yeah it is probably lol
oh what basis do you say this
i believe him that he'd self-hammer here?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3807 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

The Bulge wrote:nahdia why do you think bell isnt voting me
bell why do you think nahdia isnt voting me
uh, what kinda question is that?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3839 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3810, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3807, Nahdia wrote:
The Bulge wrote:nahdia why do you think bell isnt voting me
bell why do you think nahdia isnt voting me
uh, what kinda question is that?
is this your final answer?

you can do like bell and answer however you'd like, if you'd like
i'd like you to answer me, actually. it's a really weird question. like,
really
weird.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3847 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3841, Tammy wrote:Nahdia do you have any thoughts on the flash gamma wagon?
idk i still dont really have a read on gamma im afraid. ill go see if i can find the case and glance over his ISO.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3849 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

how many scum remaining are we assuming? 2? yeah fmpov, two scum just hopped aboard that flash wagon. does make me a little iffy, though pre-emptive VCA is a grave sin.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3850 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

3*? yeah fmpov...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3864 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3856, fferyllt wrote:
In post 3849, Nahdia wrote:how many scum remaining are we assuming? 2? yeah fmpov, two scum just hopped aboard that flash wagon. does make me a little iffy, though pre-emptive VCA is a grave sin.
Who?
i looked again and think i did something backwards. forget this lol.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3903 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3882, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3811, The Bulge wrote:don't take this the wrong way, but what's your purpose in the thread right now? why are you here?
this was a question for nahdia btw
another ridiculous, scummy question.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3904 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i'll just go ahead and claim VT now cause im gonna be gone the rest of the day. go ahead and flip me if you want. bulge just fell off a cliff in my eyes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3906 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: the bulge

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3911 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

Your questioning here isn't so bold as it is nonsensical

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3912 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

Not sure what good flavor claiming is. Seems like another nonsense query to me! But my name is Steel Welder Lowe Mamet. My nickname is Giant.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3913 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3908, The Bulge wrote:i don't see what's so scummy or ridiculous about that question. all you were doing and continue to do is check in to defend yourself ie ignore my questions and the entire wagon on you. ignoring the whole state of the game, really
Hmm... I guess this makes some sense when you put it like that. But the way you asked was so wild! I had no idea what you were getting at besides giving me a shovel and begging me to dig a grave.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3914 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

Idk bulge. I really did buy your AtE, if you even wanna call it that. I guess I'm weak to that stuff, but it didn't feel faked. But the way you're interacting with me rn is giving me yore gibblies.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3915 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

Like asking me about bell still feels so out there. What were you possibly expecting to glean from that? It feels so unrealistically big brain.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4048 (isolation #133) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

from the deathtext, SS was "killed" and Cabd "died." they shot SS.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4060 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

i wouldn't encourage it, particularly given bell's role. but if my teammates wanted to do it, i'm not the sort to demand im not bussed.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4079 (isolation #135) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

i quickly hopped off what now?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4198 (isolation #136) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i understood that reference!

btw for anyone planning on another reread, i highly recommend Northsidegal's highlight script: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... al/Scripts

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4199 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4188, Tammy wrote:
In post 4168, petapan wrote:
In post 4166, Tammy wrote:Not being super involved wasn’t concerning me.
what was it that was concerning you
Most of the posts they made did not sound town.

Like look at their response to bulge for instance, and the smarmy way they found a way to get on the bulge wagon after thinking he was town. That was gross.

(The post where they hadn’t read eod 1 sounded genuine, and the indignation at DS sounded genuine but that’s not alignment indicative, it’s easy to get indignant at a lie no matter you’re alignment.)
i mean when bulge explained his question better i was less put off by it. but by that point deadline was fast approaching and idk, it kinda felt too late to go sniff around elsewhere?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4267 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4264, Tammy wrote:Nahdia - I’m sorry that yesterday I said you have a scummy playstyle. It’s not true; it’s my fault if I can’t understand where someone is coming from because I’m not considering things fully. I’m liking some things better on reread than I did in the moment, and the little things I did like in the moment I likeeven more. (Hopefully this is how I really feel and not me being swayed by outside voices!)
I don't really think an apology is necessary, but thanks I suppose.

Sorry I'm not posting too much rn, I'm just looking over old content here and there and mulling it over in my head. I can be responsive if there are questions towards me. I'm mostly trying to work through my paranoia on peta.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4271 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

this is the big one
In post 3800, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3794, The Bulge wrote:what do you think of peta's push and subsequent belly-upping once i flip?
i actually was just thinking about how peta earlier said "if i was scum here i would probably be playing this day more confidently" () and now we're here. it does give me a bit of pause, yeah!
at this point im basically ready to bet the game on midwaybear being town, though i could re-evaluate that a few flips down the road? which leaves me with peta, ds, and cakez. another potential angle; i need to decide if this later two could be partners, actually.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4273 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

his reactions to and perspectives on events have read really genuine and towny. be quite impressed if they were faked.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4347 (isolation #141) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

no life here.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4400 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4395, DiamondSentinel wrote:As for Cakez, I really don't see him as super scummy. He could still be scum as I've been historically terrible at reading him (like Titus), but I've got a town read on him.
can you talk about this read more? what's your townread based on? why do you think he could still be scum despite that?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4443 (isolation #143) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

Yeah pretty much exactly what I figured.

So wait is the game over or is there another scum?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4446 (isolation #144) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

Nope!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4448 (isolation #145) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

Yea. The person who exactly fixed onto and outed DS' scum mindset this game is his partner. Truly brilliant.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4450 (isolation #146) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm clear at this point. If you actually try to execute me I'm never letting you live it down.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4469 (isolation #147) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

presumably in the world where the final scum is most afraid of the dethy investigations resulting in a solve.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4472 (isolation #148) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

not sure what's confusing here. since alisae publicly stated the docs would be sitting on Tammy, this was the obvious move?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4473 (isolation #149) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

what DOES confuse me is why they didn't have DS bomb someone instead of bell.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4493 (isolation #150) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

my username here is literally a girl's name, don't fret about using female pronouns for me.

and yeah am in agreement with it likely being cakez.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4495 (isolation #151) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

well that makes things a loooooot simpler.

VOTE: SirCakez

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4650 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

so maybe he's not scum then.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4667 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4664, midwaybear wrote:
In post 4662, Tammy wrote:I thought you had nahdia at 90% locktown?
Nahdia should try to post more tbh. Cakez has more WIM.
post more what? my stances are out there. even if you do decide to execute me, i feel pretty darn good about the game ending if you go onto cakez next, which seems like the way the wind is blowing.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4668 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

well i guess the game ends either way if cakez and i are both town, but you know what i mean.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4670 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

like honestly, the play for me right now is seeing if anything you do pings me, mwb. so far... nope, not really.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4704 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

did we just gain a misexecute? i cannot math

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4706 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

it's not!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4707 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

would be appreciated if you'd release the results and explain how peta is clear so we can check your work

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4750 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4818 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i still need time to process this, but the cabd and jake shots make me think the last scum knew alisae and pooky aren't lovers.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4823 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

....i'm leaning towards it being pooky rn, actually.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4831 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4828, Alisae wrote:how does Pooky win this game Nahdia?
how does anyone?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5798 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

god save the DGB

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5801 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yeah great job, pooky, really admire how hard you played this one (though i did have you day 1!!!!!!)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5813 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

aw shucks is that why you killed me too?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5822 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if you dont realize what you did wrong this game then idek what to say

like, day 4 in particular when we eliminated cakez out of a dirth of other options. that didnt have to happen at all. if you had retracted your claim that day, the game might have ended then!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5828 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i can appreciate that alisae. you gave it your all the whole dang way through and that's v cool. but eugh, we basically spent an entire day working off a false premise because you had a strong townread.
Alisae wrote:
In post 5822, Nahdia wrote:if you dont realize what you did wrong this game then idek what to say

like, day 4 in particular when we eliminated cakez out of a dirth of other options. that didnt have to happen at all. if you had retracted your claim that day, the game might have ended then!
Okay but what if it was literally just cakez.
i'd probably still be cross with you!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5831 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i wouldnt go so far as to say alisae is being malicious. clearly e believes this is a valid way to play. i just massively disagree because it strips agency from the entire rest of the town and is just... super arrogant.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5876 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

dirth is actually spelled "dearth". my apologies for this crime against the english language.

anyway fun game. ty FakeGod for modding. i suppose there's some truth to the idea that Alisae made it much more interesting, lol.
Alisae wrote:
In post 5865, SirCakez wrote:My big problem with the "gambit" or whatever is that you put your own reads (which were completely terrible) above everyone else's reads and nearly cost everyone the game. It was a super egotistical move and you don't even seem to realize it...
Socially its not the play.
Gameplay wise it was fine in the gamestate and town won.
I don't care about miseliminating you and midway as long as the last scum dies.
see i actually think the opposite. socially like, fine. kind of a dick move but im not gonna hate you for it. but gameplay wise it was really bad to hold onto it day 4 onward.
Alisae wrote:
In post 5866, SirCakez wrote:If Alisae didn't fakeclaim it's like 80% likely that Pooky would have just been elimmed day 4
Whats the difference between teh game ending on day 4 and day 7
margin of error..?
SirCakez wrote:It worked out fine because DGB was a good player
What if someone like N_M had replaced in
Scum would have won
daaaamn shots fired at... N_M, i guess.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”