Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Battousai »

I don't have to worry about dieing in this game, cause I'm bulletproof :)

I think the scum gave the bomb to DGB randomly, and probably for giggles.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Battousai »

How is my ignorance feigned?
How am I being ignorant?
Why do people call me Bat, when I prefer Batt?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Battousai »

which have been restated many times
Do you just want me to echo what everyone else said?

forbiddenlight: Why would scum give the bomb to scum? The person with the bomb dies as well, I believe.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Battousai »

Actually, the more I think about it, it's not clear. Does the townie BECOME a bomb or a vig who kills via bomb? If it's the latter, you would think that the scum would have an extra member or another power for balance since they don't have a NK.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ya, I just looked at the townie role pm and it says you blow yourself up as well.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Battousai »

Coron, any reason why? And, how will that help us (scum are made up of people who have been here less than 2 years, and more than 2 years)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Battousai »

Or we could use it as a way to control the townie, especially when the number of townies outnumber the scum by such a large margin as now. The townie with the mod would be like the mod and gets to kill the player, but they do have the option with going with who they think is scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Battousai »

Why is BM not dead yet?

When catching up after being gone for so long (4 hrs), there was really one thing that made me laugh and that's BM's post. First he accuses Coron of having a stuttering problem, and when Coron defends himself he BM says something along the lines of "Sinking to insults now, are we?" I was just like, wtf, you started it.

Don't kill Tar, this is my first game with him and I would like it if he lived long enough to play it well (and me too).

BM- Haven't played with before as well, but I just don't like his posts. His continuous attacks on Coron is cluttering this thread (and Coron's attacks on him, but I find Coron to be more protown than BM)

Forbiddenlight- IDK, don't have too much of a read on
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Can you guys do this one favor for me (M4yhem, BM, etc...)? Will you guys and gals stop double or triple plosting when there are plenty of other active players? You guys are going to make rereading accurately almost impossible. Hell, it takes me a while just to catchup after not posting for 24 hrs.

Also another favor for BM- Will you please stop cluttering the thread. We all know you don't understand hypotheticals, but come on. It's quite clear Coron was being hypothetical a few pages back and didn't claim scum. Your making Coron defend something that really doesn't need to be defended.

If I was the King (bomb carrier), I would take out someone to avoid all this clutter, and was the most suspicious of the clutterers, BM. So,
Vote:BM
for cluttering the thread, accusing players (Coron) of something they did first (insults) and trying to lynch a player based on a hypothetical and twisting it into a scum claim.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Battousai »

M4yhem, that's all I ask :). Three successive posts that can easily be made into one is a little much.

DGB- I can't really find anything in DoS's last post that looks scummy.

FL-
FL wrote:You are evading my question. I think you should answer it or you look suspect.
That's more or less a loaded question. As it implies that not answering the question is scummy, and answering the question would make you look like your trying not to look scummy.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Battousai »

BM: Overreacting much?

DGB: Which one person do YOU think should be blown up with you today?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Battousai »

DGB: You haven't answered my question yet. Who is your number 1 suspect right now?

UNVOTE, Vote: Max
. I've been waiting for content from him (more than just questions), without having to ask him for it. When I think Max, this game, I think asking questions already being asked, repetitively; and that's about it. I don't think he has really scumhunted yet, and IIRC, hasn't really said who he is suspicious of.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Battousai »

OMG, BM tricked me, I auto'sumed DGB said that >_<

Max: When I said that, I meant it. Your other posts overshadow the one post you made asking a question that wasn't already answered (even though the intent of the question, as pointed out by you later, is basically asking for information that has already been given).

Armlx: Interrogation is a strong word for what I asked. I wasn't like I had a lamp light in his face in a dark room, screaming for names. My question was meant for DGB to answer, so by saying his top suspect it really puts pressure on them (it's like an L-2 vote or something)

BM: Just because that's what you do, doesn't mean everyone else does it. Even though I sometimes do attack the most protown player. In this case, DGB is confirmed town, thus by attacking him for that motive is asinine.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Battousai »

M4hyem: I'm trying not to post a lot because of the amount of posts per day. I will try and post daily though. I don't want you to post less, what I was complaining about were posts like coron's 457. BM's getting a little better with her post 453. So far in this game BM would have posted that last quote and the lol no part in a different post. I really just want posts that have nothing in them but a quick retort gone or at least merged into a post with something in it.
Also, every time a page is added I feel the likelihood of me doing a reread slipping away... maybe y'all should start thinking about everything you want to say and hitting preview instead of double/triple/quadruple posting.
QFT

See? I didn't have to make another post with just that. I really don't want to sound mean, but chances of an accurate reread (one where you don't just skim over a bunch of it) are lessened.

DGB: I know you like being Queen, but I think it is getting close to a new crowning. I think you need to come to a decision (probably after everyone's voted someone to get information tomorrow) on who to blow up. I prefer Max or even BM, but if you think I'm the scummiest then by all means blow me up, but I think this day has gone on for quite a while (20 pages almost).
BM wrote: Actually, i'd reccommend DGB does make this promise. Whether you keep it or not doesnt matter. The fact you make the promise, makes votes more significant, and thus we can scumhunt usefully
"Whether you keep it or not doesnt matter." I don't like that part, I dunno. It sounds like you're making DGB's promise (if made) empty. I don't think you meant that, but I just wanted to point that out.

LoLynchers: Personally, I'm for it to an extent. If I think someone would be lurking just enough not to get replaced, I would lynch them. Reason being I would not want them alive at end game due to a lack of a read on them. As the days go by, lurkers become more and more dangerous no matter their alignment.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Battousai »

Go with K7, I think he only offered to be blown up because Tar offered before and more people seem to want Tar blown up (thus less likely he would). I think as scum he's playing chicken with you right now and I say speed your tank up.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Battousai »

BM, why do you now say I'm prob scum? Is it because I said to blow up K7? Given the choice between Tar and K7, I thought K7 was more likely scum. I do agree that opting to be the lynch (in this case to be bombed) is a null tell, BUT opting to do it right after someone else did who has a greater chance of being blown up is a scum tell, imo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

There are certain actions, that when first written is not a scumtell, BUT when someone then copies it, it becomes scummy. Let's say DGB (or anyone else who is usually lynched D1) says "Lynch me, so that me being alive at endgame won't make us lose." And then someone else, let's say Stoofer, out of nowhere says, "Don't lynch him, lynch me, I'll be more of a gamble later." Who is most likely going to be lynched? DGB. Does Stoofer know this? Yes. Thus, as BM has said, it makes Stoofer look more protown, without Stoofer having to be killed.
BM wrote:It seems pretty weak to say K7 is likely to be scum because he put himself directly in the firing line. Because K7 is lynchbait anyway, its probably a towntell. Attacking an easy target is a scumtell, especially when your logic makes no real sense.
1) K7 is not lynchbait as not only DGB has called for Tar being blown up, but Tar has also offered to be blown up

2) By this token, anyone who plays a gambit (the ones that put themselves in the firing line) is town as well. How 'bout when I questioned DGB. I put myself in DGB's sights, but according to some people it wasn't a towntell. Isn't this similar?

3) There's a reason why someone is an easy target. THEY DID SOMETHING SCUMMY. And going after them for it is not scummy.

I know this is all a little moot now that killa has taken it back as a joke, but since BM sees it as a scum tell I feel like defending it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

But there is a scum reason to do it. To bluff, in this case DGB, into not blowing K7 up. Now I do concede that you do have a point that's it's not really a scum tell per say, but I feel it does make him look scummier than if he didn't say it. But saying that it is a towntell (BM), is definately wrong. I think that BM has misinterpreted me. After rereading his post it looks like he thinks that I think K7 is scum. I only think that K7 is MORE LIKELY to be scum THAN TAR.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Battousai »

forbiddanlight wrote:
but since BM sees it as a scum tell I feel like defending it.
Why? This statement puts me really ill at ease? Why does it matter who said it, and why do you have to defend it for him? Isn't that a chainsaw defense?
out of context much? BM said it was a scum tell for ME to say it was a scumtell of K7 to do something.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

I don't get why people are saying things like (m4hyem, etc.) "player x is doing the same as player y, but why is player z only going after player x?" The only thing I'm getting out of it is that you think player x and y are doing the same thing (whether scummy or not) and implying that player z is scummy for excluding player y. Does that make player y double as scummy? If so, why only focusing on player z?

I also agree with armlx here about twomz concerning the 26 page part. Also, Twomz, your case is pretty weak. I really see nothing you said about Armlx as being scummy.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by Battousai »

The reason I said player x, y, and z is because this relates to more than just you about more than those players. You were just the most recent player to do so.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Battousai »

m4hyem: alvinz, max, armlx are all interchangeable in that scenerio. Alvinz said max was scummy, but would do a reread first before voting. Max voted alvinz for attacking him (and to not be voting himself), while armlx is also implying max is scum(or at least that's what I get out of it).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Battousai »

Max, I'm a lazy player. So going all the way back to my inbox, looking for the role, and then coming all the way back to this thread is more work than just clicking page 1 or whatever, look at the posted townie role pm, and then posting that. That's why I said townie role pm, because that's what I looked at.

Armlx: So are you saying I'm the SCUMMIEST person then? You don't think Twomz or possibly alvinz is more likely scum based solely on my first post, which is
Battousai wrote: I don't have to worry about dieing in this game, cause I'm bulletproof

I think the scum gave the bomb to DGB randomly, and probably for giggles.
I think your talking about the last sentence. You do realize that DGB asked BM for why she was given the bomb before I posted that right? I honestly answered the question after BM did. I really see no harm in that
in DGB post 22 wrote: BM, who would have given me the bomb, and why? Theories please.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Battousai »

I don't, and I don't care if people call me a he or a she. I know, and everyone else knows, who they are talking about.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Battousai »

armlx: Now that I've explained my first post, do you think better of me? Worse?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Battousai »

What we should do is kill anyone who asks to be killed. If they are town, then good job, you're sabotaging the game. If they're mafia, then they're dead. This is similar to lynch all lurkers. If you make it a rule, lurkers would stop lurking to avoid being killed. Same thing goes for suicidal players.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Battousai »

That's what I meant, like you give lurkers a warning, you give suicidals a warning. I meant it to be the same process as lynch all lurkers.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

The thing is, I take asking to be blown up as not being a joke and used by people who want out of a game they don't have time for or getting into it. I really don't see anything wrong with it. Also M4yhem, if townies stop doing it, then there would be no reason to blow them up. I really don't see trying to stop people from acting anti-town is bad.

Armlx: please, I was just clarifying what I said. In my original post, I even said it was similar to lynch all lurkers.

To answer your question crazy, the answer is yes. Because then I would think that he is just joking, but not contributing, hardly posting makes me think that he's serious when he says it (see first post on seriousness).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Battousai »

TDC: I have no problems with people asking for a replacement, in fact I want them to if they can't commit to the game properly. The reason I'm not voting YET, is because I want to be sure with my vote and not have to move it. The person I vote for should feel that I will not move my vote of them without a GREAT defense. If you want to know who I'm leaning on right now, it's between alvin, armlx, K7 and possibly IRON MAN just because I don't like lurkers living too long
I don't recall anyone asking for a prod yet so:

Mod: Can we get a prod/replacement on Iron Man? I Know his sig says kinda LA right now, but its been over two weeks since last post.

Also, I see no problem with your deadline method. Basically, all it does is "kill" 4 people instead of 1. And then after the deadline only one of them actually dies.

M4hyem: You call contradiction on me, then I call contradiction on you. I mean lynch all Suicidals is the same as lynch all lurkers, which you seem to be all in favor of.

First quote: There's no contradiction that I see, they want blown up, I'll oblige. They could be town (which case are hurting the town) or scum in which case we get a scum kill.

Third quote: Because (s)he isn't asking for a replacement. If they did then of course they shouldn't be blown up.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Battousai »

Three things wrong with it armlx. One, the SCUMMIEST people as defined by us are kept to the last round. Two, after today, there's another day. It's not LYLO. Three, TDC has the final say and if he feels player A is explode worthy, then player A can be exploded.

How is it that agreeing with a method makes me scum? I've been debating whether or not to vote you, I think I will now.
Vote: Armlx

The past two times I tried to post in this thread I get a CPU usage error, and the post gets lost, so I'll just summarize the main points of my last message.

M4hyem, I'm dropping the lynch all suicidal case, because all that's come of it is suspicion on me and I don't want TDC to blow me up as it's a waste of bomb. And so far I'm the only one who would go for that method, so chance of it going into play is highly unlikely.

Armlx: You already have think I'm scum, so everything I do always has a sinister underlying force behind it. Your biased towards me, so your reads are unreliable. Think about it, if anyone else agreed with TDC's deadline method, would you think they were scum or it was a reason to suspect them? I doubt it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Actually, technically I'm the head vote since I would think Iron man's replacement would vote to avoid voting himself/herself.

I think only 4 people actually voted for the deadline vote, I don't believe that's majority. Also, TDC, since the lead vote holder only has 3 votes, which isn't majority, what would you do? Blow that person up or try and get more votes on the top candidates or something?

Also, I believe it was DoS who said I "attacked" confirmed townie DGB yesterday. Could you please show us some quotes where I "attacked" her? Also let's assume I attacked her as you say. Why would scum do that? Now I can see scum doing this to discredit the confirmed townie in a regular setup, but not this where the confirmed townie IS going to be killed at the end of the day, regardless.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ok, not seeing a difference, but could you still answer the question on why scum would do it? How bout you armlx?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Battousai »

I haven't looked back at what I said, but being a confirmed townie doesn't mean all of your suspicions are right, just that you have no ulterior motives. Also, maybe because it wasn't meant to be an attack, isn't that a possibility?

Armlx: Maybe my comfort zone is being scum? Maybe being anti-town to you doesn't mean there were ulterior motives?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Battousai »

I would like to think that I don't play scummy, but my favorite role is probably SK, followed by mafia, I believe I said that in my very first post of the first game I played here that I didn't like my role. Now, I don't know what this has to do with implying that I'm not being comfortable as scum and that I/scum would act anti town for being out of the element and that how my anti-town behaviour is more scummy than anyone else's anti-town behaviour (not that I'm saying my questions to DGB was anti-town). Also, Armlx's reasoning to me "attacking DGB" is based on unproven facts and speculation.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Battousai »

DoS: The speculation part was mostly towards Armlx who basically said my attack was anti-town and scum act anti-town because they're out of their comfort zone. That whole statement is filled with speculation and unproven facts.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Battousai »

Armlx, your just twisting it. Your point was that my "attack" was anti-town and the only reason you gave for it being scummy was that basically scum act anti-town when they are out of their comfort zone. I countered with it being all speculation and unproven fact. It's speculation because you ASSUME a scum role is out of my comfort zone. It's unproven fact because there is no proof to my knowledge that, when out of their comfort zone, scum act anti-town.

Nowhere did I say I was not scummy, I'm just trying to disprove the fact that my questions towards DGB, was an attack and that the attack is something scum would do. I just find it as a null tell, and so did someone else. M4hyem, IIRC, said it was a null tell on D1.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Battousai »

Isn't something scummy because scum do it? So its scummy would mean scum would do it, which means there must be a reason scum would do it.

Also, your last sentance makes no sense. Its scummy, because blank is scummy. If I ask'd you why the sun is hot, would you respond "Its hot because the sun is hot."
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

In case anyone has forgotten, my "attack" on DGB are the following:
Battousai wrote: BM: Overreacting much?

DGB: Which one person do YOU think should be blown up with you today?
Battousai wrote: DGB: You haven't answered my question yet. Who is your number 1 suspect right now?
Now how is this putting suspicion on DGB? All I was trying to do was get her to state who she felt like blowing up (as that kind of pressure would garner information as a L-2 or so vote)
armlx wrote:
Battousai wrote: Isn't something scummy because scum do it? So its scummy would mean scum would do it, which means there must be a reason scum would do it.

And I stated why, and your response was saying nothing was scummy (in effect).
Yes, and now my defense to the "attack" on DGB is posted.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:46 am

Post by Battousai »

How do you get it is as being aggressive? I only told her once that she hasn't answered my question yet. Does anyone else see those two quotes as being aggressive?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Battousai »

K7- What about me do you find suspicious, disregarding me wanting your death since you say you find me suspicious regardless?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Battousai »

Even though it hurts my case, I agree with Armlx on that one point. It's just like a cop was killed on N1. You can go back and see who she found suspicious, but that doesn't prove guilt nor innocence. All it is, is one confirmed townie THINKING that someone else is scum or town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Battousai »

DoS: Could you go back and find these reasons?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 am

Post by Battousai »

sorry for not posting guys, been busy with a tantric/ pop evil concert, fair, and a couple parties.

Armlx is the only person I could see blown up, as the others I do not have as much a feeling against, so my vote is going to stay where it is.

Armlx: So your voting crazy because he hasn't been active even though people have already told him to post. Why not Iron man? He hasn't posted at all for almost a month. How about Jex or K7? Both of these people hardly post (K7 posts a lot of empty posts). TSS has only started talking a bit more lately. So what I'm getting at is that I think you're voting crazy because he is in the lead to be lynched.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Battousai »

Lol, I didn't misrepresent you. I asked you questions in which I expected answers, and I came to a conclusion that I got upon first look of your vote and posted it. I never said Armlx voted crazy because crazy is in the lead to be lynched. Rather I said I THOUGHT that, which implied that it was my opinion and for anyone else to gather THEIR OWN.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Battousai »

Crazy: lurking
Iron Man: is gone (but could have been lurking for awhile before he flaked)
TSS: lurked, but only now started posting content. Which I noted in my original post
Jex: is lurking
K7: is lurking, posts are mostly empty posts

Everyone knows Iron man flaked before I posted that, so I assumed everyone knew he flaked and I expected an answer from you stating that he flaked and is the reason you're not voting him.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Battousai »

YA RLY!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Battousai »

Yes, yes, it's convenient, because it's the truth. You just have me ingrained in your mind that I'm scum, so that everything I say is a scum tell. I bet I could say peanuts in a post and your next post would be saying that is another reason to lynch me. ANYONE would already know that Iron Man is being replaced by reading the thread, so EVERYONE should already know that by the time I posted my initial post....
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Battousai »

I wanted to see how you would respond if I gave a bunch of names of people who have lurked in the game, whereas you decided to vote crazy instead of them. Your reaction was that I was misrepresenting you, which I wasn't plus meta for K7/Jex and TSS has started to contribute.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Battousai »

more content filled than "kill me"
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Battousai »

Crazy: You say asking who a confirmed town player finds suspicious is a scumtell based on the fact it lets the person get by without making a case. Yet when I did it, I was already voting someone and then I later changed my vote to someone else before DGB answered. I must have had a case, either typed or in my notes, to make the vote, unless I just said "Vote: BM" or "Vote: Max."

So please, tell me why me asking DGB who she wanted to bomb, and still presenting something of a case against someone is still a scumtell.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Battousai »

Crazy: How is something not useful indicitive of being more likely coming from scum than town. This is similar to anti-town =/= scum. To answer your question, if you look back you would see my reasoning, which was basically to get DGB to say who she felt was the scummiest, which would add quite a bit of pressure onto the person she suspects. I really wanted her to put some pressure on someone to see how they react under the circumstances.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Battousai »

The only thing DGB said before my question was list a top 4 and a few people she later added to the list. With so many suspects, I wanted her to say the TOP person she suspected (as this would put more pressure on the one as her focus is even more narrowed in on that person). She did say she would consider blowing up DoS at one time, but I felt that she wasn't narrowing it down with the list taken itno account.

Also you ignored the case aspect I brought up as well.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Battousai »

I don't think we can afford too many more mislynches Iceman. Since every misexplosion results in TWO town deaths, I think the remaining mislynches should be used just as that, in case a really scummy person turns up town and not a WIFOM he called for the bomb but didn't get it, he might be scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Battousai »

True, hadn't really thought of that, BUT this is basically an open game and we know there are no third party roles. A closed game could have mafia A killing a third party role.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Battousai »

We're here, we're queer, get used to it!

Oh wait, wrong line. I'm here, reading through past suspects, who else suspected them, and who they suspected. I'll post my thoughts later.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Battousai »

After looking back, my main suspect is still Armlx.
Vote: Armlx

I'm also not likeing Twomz play as well. He has admitted to purposely acting anti-town to get the bomb and says he'll stop acting this way now that his plan won't work. But he hasn't posted in almost a week (which he said he may have difficulty posting for a bit), and I think he's just trying to explain his scumminess away before he has a large wagon on him. We will have to wait for him to post more to figure that out though.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Battousai »

My case on armlx is mainly gut. I don't see how armlx is scum by the way he attacks almost my every post. As I pointed out in earlier days, I felt that everything I said was being twisted into scummy by him, like when I asked DGB who her top suspect was, he felt I was scum. My first post in the game, he called feigned ignorance. It's OMGUSy, but the I don't feel town would auto-assume someone else's guilt, in the end, vote with the largest wagon.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

twomz: It's been over a week, where's your post?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm thinking alvinz's recent vote is a weak vote. Your voting someone for being gone. Someone who said he'd be gone for at least a week, instead of someone who is hasn't been posting in awhile as well. I think your trying to save yourself from being blown up by going after the easy target. IIRC, I don't think you had much suspect of twomz lately.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm all for a armlx bombing. I've already said I felt he was scum. I also think alvinz could also be scum. His recent post really jumped out at me as scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai wrote:My case on armlx is mainly gut. I don't see how armlx is scum by the way he attacks almost my every post. As I pointed out in earlier days, I felt that everything I said was being twisted into scummy by him, like when I asked DGB who her top suspect was, he felt I was scum. My first post in the game, he called feigned ignorance. It's OMGUSy, but the I don't feel town would auto-assume someone else's guilt, in the end, vote with the largest wagon.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by Battousai »

So you are more than 85% sure armlx and max are scum (since they are higher on your list than Coron)? If that's the case, then could you tell us why before you explode? Since you can only explode one, it would give us something to look at from a proven townie POV tomorrow.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm reading the damn game.... The way you wrote it, I interpreted it as you saying that you are 85% sure they are both scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Battousai »

springlullaby wrote:Based on the last fives page or so because I can't summon the righteous energy to read 40 pages right now.

I'd bomb forbiddanlight: active lurking, no case - lynchproof play but zero risk taking.
Fits the 'I'll lurk this one to the win'.
Here you go forbiddan. This is the case that was presented.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Battousai »

That last quote? That was my first post into the game and was just writing my thoughts. The first sentence was just a joke. I'm bulletproof but everyone dies by explosion...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:18 am

Post by Battousai »

BM: What kind of information do you expect to get from a Armlx lynch if he turns up scum? town?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Battousai »

??
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Battousai »

I didn't/don't understand what your last post meant
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Battousai »

I also think alvinz is scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Battousai »

I hope so, I don't want this game to be abandoned, but it looks like it might.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by Battousai »

Vote: Abandonment

I'm willing to play, but since so few others do abandonment seems to be the best option.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm going to make this day short. I narrowed my targets to the following players, I want everyone to make a case for or against lynching these people (it is day 5 so we should have some sort of read on these people).

In no particular order:

BM
Alvinz
Twomz
springlullaby
iceman
Max
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by Battousai »

Also, all input would be needed by Monday morning, deadline set in stone.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Battousai »

Actually, I retract my last two posts....

BOMB: ALVINZ95

Your death should reveal a lot.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Battousai »

Yeah! At least I was able to kill a member of the scum team. Figured Max was scum, Haschel had a small chance of being killed by me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”