alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm confused how the bomb works. If scum gives someone the bomb, what does the person with the bomb do? Unleash on someone? Do they die with it?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

The above post has no lulz.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 am

Post by alvinz95 »

M4yhem, there is NO game rules on this thread (scum gives a bomb, and the townie blows up shit, thats all). A fos for people who don't understand is unecessary.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

M4yhem wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:If you want to be picked, make a list of the players you think are towniest, and announce that they are your shortlist for the 'splosion if you're picked.
True.

I'll be blowing up Coron or Armlx.
You're not the bomb... and anyway, I'm not familiar with the "bomb" in mafia, and I didn't bother to read the sign-up rules.

If people were to lazy to see what Max said here it is:
Max wrote:Right, when did this game begin :? . I don't think most people haven't realised the game has started lol.

Anyway, DGB *cries* How could you leave us? I blame your play-style.

I have a question to people, why do you think they've gone with DGB, have they gone with someone who is too good to live or with someone who will avoid killing them? *Confuzzled*
Max wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Max wrote:Right, when did this game begin :? . I don't think most people haven't realised the game has started lol.

Anyway, DGB *cries* How could you leave us? I blame your play-style.

I have a question to people, why do you think they've gone with DGB, have they gone with someone who is too good to live or with someone who will avoid killing them? *Confuzzled*
why are you asking questions which have already been asked in order to pretend to contribute?

Unvote, Vote: Max

BM
It hasn't been asked before.
Max wrote:I'm doing it for serious, because this is such an experimental game I'm trying to get a feeling for the opposition, if we find out how they picked their first player we may be able to form a good idea of the Meta used in this game
I support the Max bombing so far for his question on why DGB, staid comment, and I do not understand what he means in his 3rd post. Meta. (basically I agree with what armlx supplied) But we should wait for him to come back and reply first before any actions.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:13 am

Post by alvinz95 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Stoofer = Crazy?

Z'OMGz, Stoofer would totally have given me the bomb. With his buddy BM cheering on the sidelines.
Why would Stoofer have given you the bomb? I've never played with him...
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:22 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Unvote, Vote: Max

I still think Max is the best person to bomb because of his still odd posts that are mostly jokes and not scumhunting, which apparently doesn't support his meta, and his statement about sucking up to DGB. I think scum would most likely do that because they don't want to get bombed, and real townies would be questioning and trying to find as much information possible.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Coron wrote:
Vote: Max
Explain your vote.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:22 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Alvinz

Something i just spotted that really stinks.
Would you bother to tell me what really stinks?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ack, have my scumlist in the works but have to go play tennis. post coming soon
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

@ Crazy: Are you trying to stay under the radar?

@ DGB: Here's my suspicions.

1. Max
-Starts off the game posting an odd post which sayed he was sad that DGB got the bomb that seemed as though he was laughing at DGB that she got the bomb, which to me felt like he was possibly distancing from the nightkill.
-Posts more obscure posts.
-Says that everyone should suck up to DGB, as she has the power to bomb anyone. I disagree because, the real scumhunter and townie would be avidly scumhunting and pressing questions to the person with the bomb. Sucking up to the bomb is like staying under the radar.
-Puts an OMGUS upon me, misquoting me saying that I only voted him for bandwagoning purpose, which makes no sense because I am the SECOND person to put a vote on which is by no means joining a "bandwagon"

2. Battle Mage (not super scummy, but the next)
-Seems to be just laid back and watching the game, laughing at whats going on.
-Argument with Coron. I found the argument pretty pointless and seemed like random bickering. He made the assumption that Coron "claimed scum" when Coron just stated a hypothetical situation.

3. Others deemed worthy for some actions:
Forbiddenlight - I didn't like the way you OMGUSed ?Twomz?
M4yhem - I didn't like you lingering on lynching lurkers, but I can understand your point of view.
Twomz - Your, uh, voting of 3 people like you didn't care about this game
killa seve - serious lurking. you post some fillers then leave.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

You know, this kinda made your whole list a lot more invalid. You clearly aren't checking your facts. I blatantly OMGUS'd Tarhalindur. So, it always help to actually...READ when you do a reread.
yeah, ya know its a freaking NAME. I did a reread/skim so don't expect me to remember everything.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

You know, this kinda made your whole list a lot more invalid. You clearly aren't checking your facts. I blatantly OMGUS'd Tarhalindur. So, it always help to actually...READ when you do a reread.
yeah, ya know its a freaking NAME. I did a reread/skim so don't expect me to remember everything.
Names...are kinda important in mafia. I mean, you know, you'd pay more attention if you wanted to vote Tarhalindur and instead voted twomz, I think. If you are going to do a reread it's details like that that form good cases. Right now, it just seems like you carelessly put something together to look like you were contributing
Carelessly? Now thats offending. I spent 30 minutes rereading/skimming, thinking, typing, and now I get some crap about how I forgot who you OMGUSed exactly. If this is to defend your OMGUS, its not really working.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Names...are kinda important in mafia. I mean, you know, you'd pay more attention if you wanted to vote Tarhalindur and instead voted twomz, I think. If you are going to do a reread it's details like that that form good cases. Right now, it just seems like you carelessly put something together to look like you were contributing
Carelessly? Now thats offending. I spent 30 minutes rereading/skimming, thinking, typing, and now I get some crap about how I forgot who you OMGUSed exactly. If this is to defend your OMGUS, its not really working.
Actually, it's more to point out why I'm not sure how trustworthy your analysis is already. I already defended the OMGUS in a rather peculiar way that got me in a bit of trouble. It's alright to look at me, since I have naught to hide. But, you know, don't expect me to not call you out on carelessness and how I perceive it.
My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm going for a reread, but I think Max is still my top suspect, but a reread will precede the vote.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Bah! Written out a full post, but internet died. Too lazy now, so I'll just recap.

@-Max: Seriously, do you think I'm ONLY attacking your because of your meta? Give a read to my scumlist from Day 1 and it shows much more reasons why. Why do you misquote me?

@-M4yhem: Your vote doesn't seemed to be backed by much valid points. My "incorrect" scumlist was only incorrect on the fact I placed ??? all over twomz's name because I wasn't sure who it really was that FL omgused. and If you think my statement on how you lingered on a lurker lynch was incorrect, then thats your opinion, cause you did linger upon it (now I get what you're saying). None of the points on my main suspects were incorrect, so you can't say the whole thing was incorrect, except for some random notes at the end. Weak. Really, if I was tunnel visioned on max, then I wouldn't even bother to reread to find another suspect, and I did. Are you Max's pal?

Reread:
The two that caught my attention were Crazy and armlx. Both seem to be relaxing and watching everyone hunt for scum as they just pop back and relax, saying something every so often. Crazy is almost lurker-like with not too much posts with content related to scumhunting. Seemed as tho he was trying to stay under the radar with his vote on Iron Man after being called for it. I just feel armlx's play is more random and I kinda believe that a more experienced person should be scum to even think of giving the bomb to DGB.

Right now, I'm going with Max still as he STILL lingers on the "meta" point when theres really much more.

Vote: Max
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

EBWOP: QFT armlx's last post
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Alvinz

I cant remember much about this game, but according to my more recent posts, Battousai and Alvinz are worthy lynches. Also, is Batty REALLY self-voting? 0.o

BM
If you can't remember anything, it would REALLY help if you REREAD BEFORE you voted. C'mon at least back a vote up.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 am

Post by alvinz95 »

M4yhem wrote:
alvinz95 wrote: None of the points on my main suspects were incorrect, so you can't say the whole thing was incorrect, except for some random notes at the end.
I didn't say the whole thing was incorrect. I said some of it was incorrect, which you accept, and the rest was derivative i.e. based on other people's opinions.
alvinz95 wrote:Really, if I was tunnel visioned on max, then I wouldn't even bother to reread to find another suspect, and I did.
I think you pretended to reread in order to look pro-town. It isn't as though it made any difference- you produced no new cases or arguements and you're still voting for Max.
alvinz95 wrote:Are you Max's pal?
No. Are you Armlx's?
I share other peoples opinions, they're not based on it, and no one has really stepped up to present a whole case and all what Max did. I reread for my case on Max and BM, and SKIMMED and remembered stuff off the top of my head for the extra stuff. And I REREAD to find new suspects such as Crazy and armlx. So obviously I didn't "pretend" to reread in any case.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:33 am

Post by alvinz95 »

M4yhem, I told you that I reread Max and BM, then you come back saying that I didn't reread my "suspects". Wtf? I skim for not as important parts. Rereading was a hassle to just look for some quick notes, and so what if I'm lazy. You cannot quote lack of posting. Thats your opinion that you don't think I reread. I reread to find new suspects. Now that I reread, I still think Max is scum, but I have other players that I can look out for, such as Crazy and armlx. Are you saying that if I have multiple suspects I can't attack just one of them?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Floridian here. No 'canes yet. :(

Armlx, by post 684, you don't think Crazy has lurked and not posted much content. Correct me if my conclusion is wrong. If so, why?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ugh, crap internet. 12 am now so post tomorrow if the internet works. Stupid comcast.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:24 am

Post by alvinz95 »

mayhem wrote:Did you see the post by Dripping goofball that said Max’s behaviour WAS consistent with his meta? What do you think of that post? Do you have any reason to think she was wrong?
No i didn't, so NA for the rest.

@ All - DGB called Battousai very townly. What changed? Whats the case on him?

I'm going through a skim on what I missed, so be patient.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Prod received.

These few days, I have not been motivated to play mafia with time and effort rather just relax and post a comment or 2 (check my latest posts for examples). So, I'm just going to be relaxing for the rest of the game.

A deadline is nearing and I much rather go with an explosion than none, so expect a vote change if nothing happens. Crazy is my 2nd suspect anyway.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Very hypocritical. You vote me saying that "your opinion will become clear" and that after the "reread" I have counted, 1.....2.... yep thats it 2 GOD DAMN POINTS ABOUT ME (and they include, "ok post" and "didn't read the sign-up rules" and again, the sign-up rules tells me nothing). That supports your argument so much. Obviously a blatant attempt to hop the wagon.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:Prod received.

These few days, I have not been motivated to play mafia with time and effort rather just relax and post a comment or 2 (check my latest posts for examples). So, I'm just going to be relaxing for the rest of the game.

A deadline is nearing and I much rather go with an explosion than none, so expect a vote change if nothing happens. Crazy is my 2nd suspect anyway.
unvote vote Alvinz95
This post says I am going to intentionally lurk in plain sight for the rest of the game. I feel like he might as well have just hopped up and down screaming I am scum blow me up...
If you read it carefully, I said I'm going to post short comments for ALL the games on in, and NOT lurk.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Crazy wrote:What the heck? You guys get on by back to contribute and NOW YOU ARE VOTING ME SINCE I DID?!!!!!! That's bogus? What would I do as town? NOT CONTRIBUTE WHEN SOMEONE ASKS ME TO?!!!!

Yeah, I'll do more analysis later. Do you think my vote is gonna cause a hammer, guys? If I didn't vote, I'm sure you'd find THAT suspicious TOO!

Alvinz, why the heck did you sign up for a large theme game without reading the rules? NOBODY DOES THAT!!!!!!! You are lying. So
that
is why I think you are scum.
That
is why I voted Iron Man in the first place, and
that
is why I am voting you.
Omg panic attack!

As again stated: All there was for the "rules" was, scum give townie a bomb and townie blows up shit, not much!

Again stating: Your whole case is that I asked 1-2 questions on how the game works, which is totally scummy. And no Iron Man didn't ask a question about the game, which means YOU are lying.

I've had enough. Ridiculous play, lying about me lying, talking about something long clarified before, and hopping on my wagon with little basis. And active lurking.

Unvote, Vote: Crazy
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
What the heck? You guys get on by back to contribute and NOW YOU ARE VOTING ME SINCE I DID?!!!!!! That's bogus? What would I do as town? NOT CONTRIBUTE WHEN SOMEONE ASKS ME TO?!!!!
Strawman. Your contribution was bullshit

Yeah, I'll do more analysis later. Do you think my vote is gonna cause a hammer, guys? If I didn't vote, I'm sure you'd find THAT suspicious TOO!
You have 2 days. Later isn't your luxury

Alvinz, why the heck did you sign up for a large theme game without reading the rules? NOBODY DOES THAT!!!!!!! You are lying. So that is why I think you are scum. That is why I voted Iron Man in the first place, and that is why I am voting you.
I would! I tend to be remiss about rule reading unless something important seems to be in them.
QFT all.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Crazy wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
Crazy wrote:What the heck? You guys get on by back to contribute and NOW YOU ARE VOTING ME SINCE I DID?!!!!!! That's bogus? What would I do as town? NOT CONTRIBUTE WHEN SOMEONE ASKS ME TO?!!!!

Alvinz, why the heck did you sign up for a large theme game without reading the rules? NOBODY DOES THAT!!!!!!! You are lying. So
that
is why I think you are scum.
That
is why I voted Iron Man in the first place, and
that
is why I am voting you.
Omg panic attack!

As again stated: All there was for the "rules" was, scum give townie a bomb and townie blows up shit, not much!

Again stating: Your whole case is that I asked 1-2 questions on how the game works, which is totally scummy. And no Iron Man didn't ask a question about the game, which means YOU are lying.

I've had enough. Ridiculous play, lying about me lying, talking about something long clarified before, and hopping on my wagon with little basis. And active lurking.

Unvote, Vote: Crazy
A panic attack is either real, in which case it's town, or it's faked, in which case it's scum. Scum don't have panic attacks.

So you think I shouldn't vote you because you only posted 1 or 2 times in my analysis? Huh? Is that what you're saying?

Iron Man did ask a question. Why the heck would I vote him if I didn't. Read his ___ing posts.

I had no idea you were being wagoned. I was under the impression that Batt was the wagon.

You don't think that
you're
active lurking?

I'm mad. Because if I had lurked the rest of the day, I wouldn't be lynched. Now I will be.
1. Town people don't have "panic" attacks they have "frustration" attacks. Scum panic when they finally get called upon for being scummy, while townies get frustrated.

2. Yes, isn't that obvious?

3. Ok, so I was wrong, sorry.

4. Really? Thats why there were 2 votecounts before your vote. Either you're lying or way behind in the speed of the game.

5. No, take a look at my recent posts. I took a short break from mafia for a day or 2, and my internet has been crappy.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Crazy wrote:Forbiddan, about the rules thing, I'm less suspicious of you than of alvinz, since IIRC your question had at least some merit, while Alvinz said that he didn't read the rules at all.
forbiddanlight wrote:

1. Town people don't have "panic" attacks they have "frustration" attacks. Scum panic when they finally get called upon for being scummy, while townies get frustrated.
I panic more often when under suspicion as town than scum it seems. Mostly experience from other sites, though my town meta here supports this as well. I don't agree with this, but this is personal experience more than anything concrete.
I will swear by the fact that I have never had any emotional strain playing as scum. I have faked it, but I've never had it for real.
Great advice: Read my post before voting me and making claims.

I NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER said that I didn't read the rules. I read the rules but they told me NOTHING. Again saying: "Scum gives bomb to townie, townie blows up shit" didn't give me a hint on how this explosion worked. (possibilites could be a lynch and a bombing in the same day, person with the bomb doesn't die, person with the bomb randomly blows up with someone else in the night, etc.)
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Twomz wrote:It seems my evil plan has infected my playstyle... I figured at the start of the game that if I played poorly and lurked the mafia would be more likely to give me the bomb. But, to that end I kinda haven't check on the thread in a week or so >.> and I'm abandoning the plan since if it hasn't worked so far it won't work later on.

TBH I'm unsure of when I'll get a chance to do a good solid reread. Classes, GF and other (RL) activities take up far too much of my time (that's why this was the only game I was playing). I will try to get a good solid post in before the end of the week and feel free to nuke me if I don't get a good post in by then.
Is this your excuse for playing poorly? Does someone have a meta on Twomz? I want to know if he is usually like this. You have done far little and the circumstances have been favorable for lurkers.

On another note, where the Battle Mage go?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:20 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vote: Twomz

1 week later, no post. Uses a great and
fake
plan as an excuse for his lack of posting and good play. Overall just sleeping through this game. Best option at this point. Second subject would be armlx as from my previous scumlist.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:28 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I'll be awaiting Pokerface's argument.

I support Max bombing.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Thats a bad reason to not blow up Max. You WILL be sorry.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:30 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Meh, I'm too lazy in replying to your case. Jeez. So I assume you guys will just truck over this and attack me heavily.

I don't like BM's self-destructiveness (i've used it countless times in games)
Same with Forbiddenlight.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Continue the game.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:48 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Bomb Max or icemaan
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:27 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Good job. Now go kill Iceman.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Waaaa, I get left out of the winners circle. =(

Good game. Bussing is fun. I thought I would be toast by Day 3, but i guess not.
Is back.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”