Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Jex »

so, this is pretty much a kings game, except we know the one with the bomb is townie, correct?

vote haschel cedricson
because I can never trust him.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Jex »

Checking in. I didn't realize that the game had skyrocketed to 15 pages so rapidly. I'm reading through and will give my thoughts tomorrow probably.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Jex »

Alright, I've finally caught up and read through the game, although there will probably be another 10 pages by the time I finish this post.

As for the people on DGB's top 4 list:

Tar: I don't really have a read on yet, so could go either way.

BM: I don't think he's scum, but he does always annoy me in games. I don't think he'd be the best choice of lynches today, but I wouldn't cry if he was blown up.

Forbiddan: There's something really off in her posts that I don't really like. She seems to get over defensive to anyone that come after her and doesn't add a ton of content in her posts. I would give more specifics but I just read 15 pages and really don't feel like looking back at the moment (yes I am lazy).

Coron: I feel that he stretched out the argument with BM for longer than it needed to be, but I don't really get a scum vibe from it all. He seems to truly believe in what he is saying and doesn't really waver from his original thought.

If choosing from these 4 I would say forbiddan is my #1 choice.

However, I think Max, Crazy, and M4yhem need to be looked at more closely as well.

Max: Seems to pop in here and there with questions about the game or say that he's still alive. There is no real content in most of his posts. I know it's already been said, but I don't like how he tried to bring up game mechanics after it was already talked out thinking this time it was more serious. That's either lazyness of not reading, or trying to avoid the subject of whats truly going on.

Crazy: Something is off in his posts but I need to go back and reread him to figure out what it is. Again, lazy right now so that will wait.

M4yhem: I don't like that he started asking DGB about wifom topics again so late in the game. He asked why the mafia would give her the bomb. I feel that this topic has been covered a lot already and not much can be learned from talking about it. There is no way to get in the minds of the mafia so there's not really a point in talking about who they gave the bomb to and why. Especially not day 1. And especially not bringing it up on page 15 of day 1.

Now that I've caught up I'll try to be here to post more.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Jex »

Max wrote:
Battousai wrote:When I think Max, this game, I think asking questions already being asked, repetitively
I can see you haven't seen the last post, I asked DGB "DGB do you really think BM is scum?", that is a new fresh question, he hasn't answered yet and I think that as DGB has the power of kill over whoever he feels like if we get a response we can say between the people on his list whoever we feel should get the lynched. If he selects maybe 3 then we all vote on those 3 people.
Hasn't DGB already selected 4 that we are choosing from? I don't understand what purpose this post has. We already know who the top 4 supects are in DGBs eyes, and yes BM is on that list. Therefore, what's the point of this? And what are you waiting for? Post some content.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Jex »

V/LA until at least saturday. My schedule this week is jam packed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”