Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Max »

Right, when did this game begin :? . I don't think most people haven't realised the game has started lol.

Anyway, DGB *cries* How could you leave us? I blame your play-style.

I have a question to people, why do you think they've gone with DGB, have they gone with someone who is too good to live or with someone who will avoid killing them? *Confuzzled*
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Max »

Battle Mage wrote:
Max wrote:Right, when did this game begin :? . I don't think most people haven't realised the game has started lol.

Anyway, DGB *cries* How could you leave us? I blame your play-style.

I have a question to people, why do you think they've gone with DGB, have they gone with someone who is too good to live or with someone who will avoid killing them? *Confuzzled*
why are you asking questions which have already been asked in order to pretend to contribute?

Unvote, Vote: Max

BM
It hasn't been asked before.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Max »

I'm doing it for serious, because this is such an experimental game I'm trying to get a feeling for the opposition, if we find out how they picked their first player we may be able to form a good idea of the Meta used in this game
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Max »

Battousai wrote:Coron, any reason why? And, how will that help us (scum are made up of people who have been here less than 2 years, and more than 2 years)
I interpreted that as he thinks 2 mafia are newbies and the third has been around a while.
Tarhalindur wrote:For those of you wailing on me for one post per day: School just started, I'm low on sleep, I'm a fairly slow poster, and it takes far more thought for me to play than mod. Not all of us reliably post multiple well-reasoned posts per day, you know. If you're town and attacking me for lurking, quit being an idiot.

For those of you who don't recognize the term, Information Instead of Analysis is a Tarhalindur Standard Tell

Players I would support being nuked today: Forbiddanlight, Mayhem, alvin, roughly in that order. Alvin gets on the list for the horrible opening post, the other two will need to be elaborated on (read: PBPA) in separate posts.

I'm going to withhold condemnation for Batt for now: he's been in a number of the games I've modded, so I have a decent meta on him, and I want to see more of his posting. More importantly, I want to see if he picks up the posting (lurking is NOT normal for Batt-town, and if he keeps it up for more than three or four real-life days I will be screaming for his head).

I want to see more out of Battle Mage before I try to draw any firm conclusions - he's hard for me to read even in the best of circumstances.

Coron reads town to me: I don't want to see him nuked.
:Good Posting:
DragonsofSummer wrote:I don't get why so many people are trying to bring this game back to how the bomb works/ why the scum would give it to a certain person. It doesn't make any sense to me and I feel like it is hindering the hunting of scum.

unvote vote Max
If we know what the scum use to decide the dead people we know what to look for, in this game it is
Unlinkely
the opponents will give the bomb to v. good townies as they will hunt scum successfully. But they can use the Wifom against us.

DragonsofSummer wrote:I think Max is a good choice because he has said absolutely nothing, and disappeared as soon as people started calling him on it (now in all fairness to him that was only a few hours ago as well, and he can't be around all the time)
I have no intentions of staying on MS past 6ishPM (which I often do, but usually at that time I don't actually respond properly as I'm either A, getting ready to go out, B eating or C surfing something else on the internet.), because I do have some sort of a social life you know, last night, for example, I was going to a BBQ, and next week I'm going back to school, so you see I do do things other than MS.
DGB wrote:insert funny stuff about my meta
Nice to know people think so highly of me. :roll:
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Max »

killa seven wrote:3 Posts
Care to elaborate, 10 pages and you manage 3 posts all one sentence long?

Anyway I've gtg now, might be back later
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Max »

Just popping in, nothing much has happened, Coron, any reason why you aren't attacking me in this game, that's how your Meta in games with me works *eyes suspiciously*
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:32 am

Post by Max »

DGB, do you seriously think BM is scum?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Max »

Battousai wrote:When I think Max, this game, I think asking questions already being asked, repetitively
I can see you haven't seen the last post, I asked DGB "DGB do you really think BM is scum?", that is a new fresh question, he hasn't answered yet and I think that as DGB has the power of kill over whoever he feels like if we get a response we can say between the people on his list whoever we feel should get the lynched. If he selects maybe 3 then we all vote on those 3 people.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 am

Post by Max »

I'm in mafia mode, no woman wants to be involved with a game that has the mafia in... ;) , Women and children can go first...
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Max »

I really am digging myself into a hole now. And I bet forbiddan likes playing Mortal Kombat over My Little Pony </Offtopic>
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Max »

EBWOP: Actually I don't think anyone seriously plays My Little Pony except 5 year olds. So that was a bad argument
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by Max »

*cries* Even DGB is attacking me now (please note this means a post is coming any second now. I've generated some notes so far that I can dip into.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:27 am

Post by Max »

First Page

Post 23:
twomz wrote:MOD: There are no lynches, so the mafia has to exceed the number of townies to win? Because if they equal the number of townies a perfect endgame still allows for a draw, or do they just default at that point?
I think this is an important question. It says how many mis-bombs before we lose :( (I think it'll be the if scum =< town, otherwise it'd be impossible for scum to win.)

I wonder why K-scope hasn't answered *strokes chin* I suppose we are the uninformed minority.

Page 2

Post 34:
Crazy wrote:If I understand this right:

This is Kingmaker, but the scum are the Kingmakers.

DGB is the Queen. She is confirmed innocent. She can kill someone whenever she feels like it. When she does, both of them will explode and we'll go to night.

And I think DGB was the obvious choice, just for comedic value.
Now this just has an aura of scum, I don't know why but this post does, it seems too, I dunno obvious, it is the sick version of king maker (but I'm hoping it doesn't go past 100 pages...)

Page 3

Post 73:
Battousai wrote:Ya, I just looked at the townie role pm and it says you blow yourself up as well.
I don't understand why he says "I looked at the townie role pm". Surely if he's town he'd have already read it. I know I read my role PMs when I get them

Page 4

Post 99:
M4hem wrote:Surely we can analyse for a month or so and then still kill a lurker?

Someone always lurks.

So while killing a lurker right now is a bad idea, in a few weeks it could work.
The fact that this post came early
Before
we got anyone even deciding who is scum is why I'ved quoted for scumery.

Page 5

armlx wrote:What do we have to gain from killing a lurker in a few weeks?
:goodposting:

Page 6

Post 143:
M4yhem wrote:It's not random if you analyse all the other players carefully and decide they're probably not scum.

Also, day one lynches are often quite random. I'd rather kill a lurker than an active player today.
Page 7

Nothing

Page 8

Post 181:
bm wrote:<snips>
Evidently. But could you be a bit more subtle about kissing her ass? 0.o
'Queen'? 'DGB seems to be helping that along already', 'good work DGB!'

Rofl. I see what you did thar.
DGB is the most important person in the game today, her and the person she blows up, so why this post? I think everyone but you actually cares that DGB has the power of Veto. In 3 minutes she could blow up anyone, but she doesn't because everyone wants to please the queen bee. If you don't please the Queen Bee you're dead.

Page 9

armlx wrote:Hmm, I have some thoughts on Max that involve rereading Skitzer's 2 of 4.
2 of 4

That's the link, for people who couldn't bother to look, and anyway I was right about scum in that game (avinyl) but no-one believed me, I always feel I know who scum is but I don't know why.

(That isn't the scummy post of the page)

Post 223:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
TDC wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
TDC wrote:I'm all for blowing up Coron.
Interesting choice, why?
He's well within his self-proclaimed scum-meta:
Coron wrote:On lurker lynching, on analysing around 2/3rds of my own games, which admittedly were mostly minis, I found that I have fewer posts per game day as TOWN, and more as scum.
That is very convincing.
I agree it's interesting he's on the defensive AND he's posting loads...

Page 10

killa seven wrote:HAI just saw this thread open..
He posted this at 9:50am, his next post is at 2:38pm.

Page 11

killa seven wrote:<snip (not important)
Only 3 posts all were on the 29th of August

Page 12

armlx wrote:BTW, those in doubt of DGB being logic, I cite President Mafia, where she claimed she would be 100% vote following in her executions when elected (ignore the part where she false claimed to draw the scum kill).
Again not exactly scummy just interesting.

(This is as far as I got with my notes I do have a few more notes but there in a notepad file. It took long enough for my computer to search for this never mind my Player by Player Analysis)
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Max »

Lol, I'm searching for the Player By Player analysis but can't find it, so I'll start writing again.

DGB, Don't go blow yourself up while I'm gone. ;)

I'm wondering flavour wise how the bomb works. Do 2 people go and stand next to each other? Is it an old fashioned bomb with string or one in the films with a wire we need to cut? (/sorry I know that is off topic just I try to imagine the game as it progresses in my head)
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Max »

Coron isn't scum, I think he isn't anyway.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Max »

There will be a discernible difference between scum and town in this game. Town will appeal to the Bomb-holder's intelligence, and will hope that logic prevails in that way. It is Scum who i would expect to be forced to rely on begging, pleading, AtoA and the rest.
I never said that how he pleased her was wrong just you need to feed her scum or she will take you down.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 am

Post by Max »

alvinz95 wrote:I still think Max is the best person to bomb because of his still odd posts that are mostly jokes and not scumhunting, which apparently doesn't support his meta.
You've been in a game with me "2 of 4" Read it then tell me whether I'm playing different to my Meta in-fact look at every single game I've played, in practically every one (excluding 1 or 2) I've been confirmed as scum by most people. THIS just seems like an excuse to bandwagon you don't just agree with other people the use of the word "apparently" it means you disagree, bring something else to the table instead of just agreeing.

Vote: alvinz95
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Max »

M4hem wrote:Do you know why you think this? And what do you think of my defense of lurker lynching? I wrote that just for you.
I just don't see him being scum, he has not been scum in any games with me (I don't think) although he usually spends most time attacking me, he isn't in which is rather odd, he just isn't playing unusual for him.

I think your defence of lynching a lurker is not the best I've seen, surely the primary defence of lynching lurkers is to keep potentially helpful townies alive, and get rid of unhelpful people when you are uncertain of scum
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:40 am

Post by Max »

Max: Definitely some weirdness detected. Under observation.
DGB what do you mean by some wierdness?
My scumdar shoots sparks:
Twomz: Already plotting endgame OMG that's so scummy, bad attittude, not really involved or playing. But plotting endgame. Nice.
BM: I just learned that BM is not a girl! I so know that he gave me the bomb.
Coron: Can't help but think BM and Coron are buddies. Look, Coron confessed! He keeps confessing scum.
Tarhalindur: Aye, he's under fire, now he's doing the disappearing act...
TSS: Not one townie post yet.
The one for BM needs explaining is that a joke to get at BM or a serious reason?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Max »

Max (the post alvinz95 says is scummy) wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:I still think Max is the best person to bomb because of his still odd posts that are mostly jokes and not scumhunting, which apparently doesn't support his meta.
You've been in a game with me "2 of 4" Read it then tell me whether I'm playing different to my Meta in-fact look at every single game I've played, in practically every one (excluding 1 or 2) I've been confirmed as scum by most people. THIS just seems like an excuse to bandwagon you don't just agree with other people the use of the word "apparently" it means you disagree, bring something else to the table instead of just agreeing.

alvinz95 wrote:1. Max
-Puts an OMGUS upon me,
Reading posts may help you know, if I was someone else and read that post I would vote for you, I'm not voting you because you voted me, I'm voting you because you have doubted your vote

misquoting me
How did I misquote?, I took a sentence from your post, that's just quoting the bit I find scummy. I presumed by the use of the words "apparently doesn't support meta". Now the only people who would say apparently are those who don't think that it doesn't

saying that I only voted him for bandwagoning purpose,
You saw that everyone thinks I'm scum hence you voted

which makes no sense because I am the SECOND person to put a vote on which is by no means joining a "bandwagon"
Actually at this time I think that you were joining what you felt was inevitable.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Max »

My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
YOU MEAN YOU DID A SCUM LIST BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS

HoS: alvinz95
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Max »

K-scope please post killa seven
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Max »

killa seven, why would the scum give you the bomb when everyone wants to bomb you
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Max »

also K7, post content or asked to be replaced
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Max »

lolz, you couldn't catch a scum if he ran past you naked shouting "Lynch me I'm scum", admittedly I'm the same but I know I won't get the bomb, I wouldn't hit scum, but I would attract the bomb.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Max »

I'm not sure whether you understand me.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Max »

EBWOP: I forgot to finish before posting - I barely understand it myself.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by Max »

I think it's very anti-town to ask for the bomb. I note you all for asking.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Max »

Why? Only townies are going to get bombs anyway. They're asking for the bomb for the honor to test their scumdars.
Also clearing them, in my opinion only bad scum would give to people who haven't been confirmed townie...
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 am

Post by Max »

*shock* did BM just agree with me !!!!!!
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Max »

You are evil TDC, although that is a good way of getting people to vote. I am convinced alvinz is scum but not sure why, mainly because of the random attacking of me but attacking me doesn't make scum.

Vote: alvinz

So my vote isn't on me, BM what are your thoughts on The top lynch candidates
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Max »

Max is doing more and more of the same. Yawn.
What am I meant to do? Dance like a carp? Go and Eat Fish and chips? I am playing this game as I always do, if you don't like it lynch me. Actually don't lynch me, this game is fun.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Max »

I'm voting alvinz because of yesterday, he is attacking me without any proper reasons.
Furthermore, yesterday the reason he gave for voting me yesterday was because he said, "apparently that differs from his meta". If it's an apparently it isn't worth a vote and because he is consistently dodging the question I think he's scum.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Max »

I don't trust him, his eyes are too close together, on a more serious note he would be my top lynch candidate. People who attack me are always scum, in fact I am almost certain that is true, I'm an easy target because I'm crap at mafia lol.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:11 pm

Post by Max »

LURKERS
Crazy
, posted no serious posts
Iron Man

Jex

TDC
- Has bomb but no content makes me cry almost, DGB posted content and you don't? I hereby declare you should, post=good, postfromconfirmedtownie=great
TSS
POST CONTENT, don't just once every blue moon
K7

twomz

Scummy Players:

alvinz
is he has concentrated on BM and since the beginning of the game.
Armlx
bases a whole argument against Batt on Meta and the first post
Batt
-
Ya, I just looked at the townie role pm and it says you blow yourself up as well.
The post by Batt that sticks out, saying the townie role pm instead of my PM makes me think "scumscumscum"

Scum-Town Players:

DoS
- Posted 1 or 2 content posts seems lurkerful
BM
Hard player to get a read on, seems townie but a few posts just seem scummy. Also didn't read that until you vote you vote for yourself.
Coron
- Votes TSS without real content yet attacked BM with more content than the contents of Encyclopaedia Britannica.
Forbiddanlight
- Despite contentless posts there's a townie aura, interesting he realises he's posted in wrong thread then posts nothing

Town Players:

M4hem
not scum, and brings god strong arguments to table every few pages
Haschel Cedricson
Like what I'm seeing just want more often

Dead Players:

DGB's list-
Will not blow up today:
TDC: Good clever content, has earned the right to live.
Battousai: He's contributing enough actual content that if he's scum, he's 100% going to get caught and leave traces. Besides I don't see a case against him.
DragonsofSummer: He's making sense, he's logical, he's good.
forbiddanlight: I just re-read. Nah. Not scum.
Haschel: Little content, but so far, so good. He also noticed Crazy vs. Iron Man weirdness.
Jex: Makes sense so far.
M4yhem: As townie as they get.

My scumdar rattles:
alvinz95: Little content, seems to play innocent at every corner.
Crazy: Attention to Iron Man pretty odd. I don't get it. Makes stronger case against forbiddanlight.
Max: Definitely some weirdness detected. Under observation.

My scumdar shoots sparks:
Twomz: Already plotting endgame OMG that's so scummy, bad attittude, not really involved or playing. But plotting endgame. Nice.
BM: I just learned that BM is not a girl! I so know that he gave me the bomb.
Coron: Can't help but think BM and Coron are buddies. Look, Coron confessed! He keeps confessing scum.
TSS: Not one townie post yet.

Potentially explodalicious surprises:
Jex: Almost no actual content, defines lurking in plain sight.
Iron Man: Superlurkmeister.
JordanA24: Z'OMGzzzzz... another Champion of Lurkerdom.
killa seven: Mega-lurking, including his meta.
Removed Tarhalindur from list.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Max »

armlx has a point, *shocked*, but I would say that we can't classify everyone into one box based on actions - but only a foolish member of the mafia would do something that got that reaction, pondering.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 am

Post by Max »

But I do believe we should make sure he advances to the next group of players, we shouldn't blow him up but we should maintain some pressure

@TDC, I'm against it
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by Max »

So...

TDC, are you going to throw your insane deadline style?

Also when you say it should be less democratic I agree but I also say that all the players must decide How they are going to decide the person to kill, if they do not it will waste valuable scum-hunting time, you have just proved that...
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:26 am

Post by Max »

Correct but, you are making us decide which one to go with, so we were concentrating on that.

Is there any reason why Iron Man would be lynched over Batt?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:30 am

Post by Max »

Why are you not voting?

You should vote.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:48 am

Post by Max »

I would disagree with you there, you, are a confirmed townie, whoever you vote is not confirmed scum. I treat everyone who voted Tarhildur with caution, just because DGB thought Tar was scum does not mean everyone else is suspicious, you at the moment are lurking, because you have not posted content. Post content, you are confirmed townie, so lets use your position to our advantage. Think about any game where the cop cleared a player. Think about it, they don't stop posting. They know mafia will kill them because the doc is protecting the cop, but they still help. And you're not.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:31 am

Post by Max »

We should wait for batt to come back to answer that.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Max »

[quote="DoS yesterday]I think Max is a good choice because he has said absolutely nothing, and disappeared as soon as people started calling him on it (now in all fairness to him that was only a few hours ago as well, and he can't be around all the time).
[/quote]

DoS today wrote:Max- Mostly for the same reasons as yesterday.
So that is why you think I'm scum, I can see you getting a scummy for amazing logic.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:36 pm

Post by Max »

He's a lurker...
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Max »

TDC, I don't think KScope reads the game, just searches for the posts of you. And skims to see if there has been someone blown up
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:15 am

Post by Max »

If you want ice man, but I would suggest that you read the game before the bible
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Max »

That is the first time that statement is true, where is BM, he hasn't posted for ages
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Max »

I know he posted the *I'm Here* post.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Max »

However anyone who asked for the bomb will not be on scums list of target (I presume), I mean suspicion will be raised on them, I know that is wifom on so many levels but you know.

icemanE, I would say this game has favoured town from the beginning but bad town play always hands scum the game.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Max »

I still think alvinz deserves the lynch, mainly for the reasons yesterday, but also because I think he hasn't posted anything useful.

Vote Alvinz
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Max »

Kscope, what happens when we reach deadline?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Max »

Max mystifies me
So it isn't just me...

I'm suspicious of both Coron and BM

Coron may need replacing... last post in september.

Sitewide the 13th Oct
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Max »

M4yhem has not been posting in another game on-site
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Max »

WIFOM!!!

I don't trust you now
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Max »

I think alvinz is the strongest lynch candidate.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Max »

Wait JDodge have you read the game, if you had you would know I have been pushing for an alvinz bombing for ages
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Max »

JDodge wrote:
Max wrote:Wait JDodge have you read the game, if you had you would know I have been pushing for an alvinz bombing for ages
Have you? I'm pretty sure I clearly laid out my guidelines. Hypocrite.
Your guidelines mention nothing about you not reading the thread
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Max »

Max wrote:

Max wrote:
Max (the post alvinz95 says is scummy) wrote:

alvinz95 wrote:1. Max
-Puts an OMGUS upon me,
Reading posts may help you know, if I was someone else and read that post I would vote for you, I'm not voting you because you voted me, I'm voting you because you have doubted your vote

misquoting me
How did I misquote?, I took a sentence from your post, that's just quoting the bit I find scummy. I presumed by the use of the words "apparently doesn't support meta". Now the only people who would say apparently are those who don't think that it doesn't

saying that I only voted him for bandwagoning purpose,
You saw that everyone thinks I'm scum hence you voted

which makes no sense because I am the SECOND person to put a vote on which is by no means joining a "bandwagon"
Actually at this time I think that you were joining what you felt was inevitable.
Max wrote:
My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
YOU MEAN YOU DID A SCUM LIST BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS

HoS: alvinz95
Top 4 posts attacking alvinz (by me), he has not done anything different since any of these posts, vote stands
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Max »

524 is DGBs post. What is the hypocrisy with that?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:20 am

Post by Max »

Max wrote:
K-scope please post killa seven
That's meant to say "prod"

So how is that hypocritical, I'm not saying to blow him up, I'm saying prod him
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Max »

on the killa front, this is being seriously active... for him
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:07 am

Post by Max »

so, alvinz are you happy you got away with not being bombed?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Max »

I still believe that alvinz is scum,

But first killa seven are you allowing voting?
Or are you going to play kingmaker style?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Max »

is anyone else going to play?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Max »

Unless there is a mass modkill resulting in killing all mafia and making us win YAY!
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Max »

Continue
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Max »

Wow, I was just about to PM Kscope saying that he has written the wrong date when I just realised I missed a day.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Max »

it isn't yet. We have 1 free mis lynch
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Max »

So are you going to change likelihoods?
Give us a clue?
How do we persuade you to bomb someone else?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Max »

I have a feeling it might be me as, correct me if i'm wrong, you thought I was scum earlier in the game.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Max »

Right, pokerface, firstly my last post was a minute after yours then I logged out. and secondly I agree Coron is scum.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Max »

Today I will try and second guess when the bomb is going to go off and make a post beforehand, the past few days have been very quick really
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Max »

I'm slightly confused here, you say the choice is solely between them and someone else yet everyone has different people?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Max »

Somebody isn't in this game ;) (One on it's way)
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Max »

Also the player is Someone not somebody
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Max »

DoS Day 1 wrote:I think Max is a good choice because he has said absolutely nothing, and disappeared as soon as people started calling him on it (now in all fairness to him that was only a few hours ago as well, and he can't be around all the time).
(This was his only reason for attacking me D1)
[quote="DoS Day 2]"Max- Mostly for the same reasons as yesterday.[/quote]
DragonsofSummer wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:Prod received.

These few days, I have not been motivated to play mafia with time and effort rather just relax and post a comment or 2 (check my latest posts for examples). So, I'm just going to be relaxing for the rest of the game.

A deadline is nearing and I much rather go with an explosion than none, so expect a vote change if nothing happens. Crazy is my 2nd suspect anyway.
unvote vote Alvinz95
This post says I am going to intentionally lurk in plain sight for the rest of the game. I feel like he might as well have just hopped up and down screaming I am scum blow me up...
DragonsofSummer wrote:I feel Alvinz should be blown up because:

1. He has only made wishy washy cases against people in an attempt to look like he is scum hunting:
alvinz95 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Max

I still think Max is the best person to bomb because of his still odd posts that are mostly jokes and not scumhunting, which apparently doesn't support his meta, and his statement about sucking up to DGB. I think scum would most likely do that because they don't want to get bombed, and real townies would be questioning and trying to find as much information possible.
Plus some insane WIFOM in the above quote.
alvinz95 wrote:@ Crazy: Are you trying to stay under the radar?

@ DGB: Here's my suspicions.

1. Max
-Starts off the game posting an odd post which sayed he was sad that DGB got the bomb that seemed as though he was laughing at DGB that she got the bomb, which to me felt like he was possibly distancing from the nightkill.
-Posts more obscure posts.
-Says that everyone should suck up to DGB, as she has the power to bomb anyone. I disagree because, the real scumhunter and townie would be avidly scumhunting and pressing questions to the person with the bomb. Sucking up to the bomb is like staying under the radar.
-Puts an OMGUS upon me, misquoting me saying that I only voted him for bandwagoning purpose, which makes no sense because I am the SECOND person to put a vote on which is by no means joining a "bandwagon"

2. Battle Mage (not super scummy, but the next)
-Seems to be just laid back and watching the game, laughing at whats going on.
-Argument with Coron. I found the argument pretty pointless and seemed like random bickering. He made the assumption that Coron "claimed scum" when Coron just stated a hypothetical situation.

3. Others deemed worthy for some actions:
Forbiddenlight - I didn't like the way you OMGUSed ?Twomz?
M4yhem - I didn't like you lingering on lynching lurkers, but I can understand your point of view.
Twomz - Your, uh, voting of 3 people like you didn't care about this game
killa seve - serious lurking. you post some fillers then leave.

alvinz95 wrote:
Vote: Twomz

1 week later, no post. Uses a great and
fake
plan as an excuse for his lack of posting and good play. Overall just sleeping through this game. Best option at this point. Second subject would be armlx as from my previous scumlist.
2. Actually told us he was going to actively lurk for the rest of the game:
alvinz95 wrote:Prod received.

These few days, I have not been motivated to play mafia with time and effort rather just relax and post a comment or 2 (check my latest posts for examples). So, I'm just going to be relaxing for the rest of the game.

A deadline is nearing and I much rather go with an explosion than none, so expect a vote change if nothing happens. Crazy is my 2nd suspect anyway.
3. Just being over all hypocritical.
DragonsofSummer wrote:
vote Alvinz
same case as yesterday.
The reason I have picked all of the above quotes is because the way DOS writes his arguments he either: A) Refers to previous day discussion or B) uses loads of quotes that have little to no relevance to the case being put forward.

Also the last time he made any real contribution was never, he feels that reiterating other peoples arguments make him seem townier.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:22 am

Post by Max »

Please replace K7, if this game isn't over before Christmas access will become something to juggle
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Max »

I was actually waiting for other people to make their posts so I can analyse those too, I believe that <NOT POSTING THIS BIT UNTIL THEY HAVE POSTED IT> will be scum, but I am not entirely sure waiting for their attacking post before evidence.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:47 am

Post by Max »

I feel that without any other people posting that you should go with whomever you feel is scum, with only I making a case you should decide to bump one off...
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Max »

By that he means he posted the 2nd post of the page
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Max »

Yes, but the manner in which he did it he provided no evidence, just quoted and rambled, which makes it seem more like sucm than town
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Max »

I know you haven't forgot, but the only problem is that there is no point in me making a case when no-one else is
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 am

Post by Max »

It serves you townies right, never believe I will be bombed
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Max »

The funny thing about this game is I tried to get the most giggles. I gave DGB the bomb because it was heart worthy, and I knew she would be bombed quickly otherwise

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”