forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Interesting. A shame though, I don't get to see the ridiculous playstyle of DGB in action because you blow up today :(. So is there actually a voting phase? Seems kinda counter intuitive.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:21 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Vote: Tarhilandur

*looks around surreptitiously*
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Battousai wrote:I don't have to worry about dieing in this game, cause I'm bulletproof :)

I think the scum gave the bomb to DGB randomly, and probably for giggles.
And who would do that???
Probably anyone who is interested in how chaotic DGB will be with a bomb in her hands.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Probably anyone who is interested in how chaotic DGB will be with a bomb in her hands.
I sure would be interested myself. I'm already shocked with my self-restraint not blowing up BM. Very much out of character.
Speaking of which, not that it's really good play, especially D1, but for future reference
Mod, can scum give a bomb to another scum or does it have to be to a townie?
(has to be a townie IIRC)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbiddenlight: Why would scum give the bomb to scum? The person with the bomb dies as well, I believe.
Endgame purposes. I'm still working it out but there is probably a way for scum to force a win or something. Then again, I could just be insane.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yeah, it's a suicide vig basically.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I lyk strawberry! YAY!

Anyway, moving along, what, may I ask, is IIoA? I mean, I know what it stands for, but what does it mean?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wow, lots of posts...so, anyway, I don't agree with lynch all lurkers. They are annoying, but it is pretty much random and odds are you are bombing a town body. I think speculation on who set up the DGB bomb is going to end up useless in the long run. Finally, is no one gonna tell me what Information Instead of Analysis voting is all about?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

no, but it means they are completely useless, and may as well be dead.
Last I checked, a town body is a town body. The more town dead, the higher chance there is for scum win. So, they AREN'T completely useless.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:38 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Battle Mage wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
no, but it means they are completely useless, and may as well be dead.
Last I checked, a town body is a town body. The more town dead, the higher chance there is for scum win. So, they AREN'T completely useless.
actually, they ARE. lol
The value of a town body is their vote and ability to hunt scum. If someone ISN'T here, they are able to use neither. As town, they are deadweight, and won't get NKed, so we get stuck with them at endgame. As scum...well, theres nothing worse than allowing lurker-scum to survive the game... -.-

BM
Well, duh, don't let them live to endgame. But no need to spend time on them D1. And plus, if they lurk too hard they'll get replaced. And no, the value of a town body is parity. The value of a town player is their vote and ability to hunt scum. There is a difference.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:47 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Soo, why are you considering blowing these 4 up? And I favor blowing up BM, but this might just be his play style.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, I was gonna vote the mod. He just beat me to it. And then I half thought the vote for me was a joke :S. I dunno.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm pretty sure i've played with you befo....oh. That was ANOTHER game in which i was blown up pretty much immediately as town. Rolling Eyes

Talk about giving yourself a get out of jail free card...

Which game was that, Bad Idea? Well, honestly, all I know is you apparently are a bit of a crazy player yourself. Most people I'd automatically be voting them for suggesting a policy lynch like Lynch all Lurkers...buut I still dunno with you. I still feel out of those 4 options blowing you up might be interesting.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

But if it's been, like, a month and we don't have anyone, I'm gonna push for a lurkersplosion.
Just sayin, if DGB waits a month, I will be astounded by her restraint.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #277 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And Tar, has anyone else really been scumhunting that hard? There has been a lot more speculation on set up than just from me. You are tunneling me on this point and I have no idea why. I half think you are pushing a misbomb on me because you think you can make it stick. Quite frankly, I find everything about IIoA on my part utter bullshit. This is a different set up, so naturally there will be questions. I scumhunt more effectively when I have more data to know what works and doesn't in a set up. The scum bomb question, probably your strongest point, was actually quite innocent, because I'd rather know on the offchance I'm in endgame and the bombers are scummy as hell. I still don't see a way for scum to lock victory doing that though, so it's a moot point. And if I DID see something I sure as hell wouldn't tell everyone unless I also knew the way to stop it. Everything else is basically kinda...nothing.

Look forward to the PBPA on Mayhem though :). Am I still voting Tar by the way? Because by the power of OMGUS I
vote Tarhalindur
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And fl's last vote is beyond OMGUS.
Is this in a good way or bad way?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Bad. There's no logic behind your vote, only OMGUS.
And I said as such, did I not? It's pure OMGUS for no reason. Felt like a good idea at the time.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP: Though, I could argue, if there were logic behind it, that Tar is blatantly setting me up for a misbomb and at least most of the people actually posting are smart enough to realize his case is crap.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yeah, but votes without reason aren't good.......
No, they generally aren't. But, it's not votes that REALLY lynch this game. It's DGB's whim, god help us all. It's not really as critical as it could be.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #296 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If we are using a voting system, we are assuming it means the same thing as it does in a normal game. The fact you are trivializing it does not help us at all.
Fair enough. To be honest though I feel that Tar is purposely pushing a mislynch on me because my meta shows it's pretty easy to do. His case feels scummy. I'm keeping my vote on him beyond the OMGUS. I still don't think it'll matter for much in the end. Hell, Bad Idea mafia showed that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #300 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Your meta is based on your first couple of games of mafia, where a mislynch is always easy to push pretty much regardless of person.

And Bad idea mafia like 50 people could pull the trigger. Only one can here, and I know DGB knows it is in the town's best interest to follow the voting system unless we don't let the voting system do anything for us.
Fine. As I said though, my vote stands.

And those weren't my first games of mafia. I've been playing for close to 2 years now. I have more experience than my join date. My main problem is trouble I have defending as town. It's really quite odd. It was also troublesome getting used to the incredibly friggen long days you all advocate around here. Where I play, days are over in 72 hours, nights between 24 and 48. Here you just take years to get a lynch finally. And I'm still not sure your accuracy rate is much better.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #304 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Don't like that post where she said her vote was pure OMGUS because votes don't really matter. Yeah.
k, have fun being wrong. Also, thoughts on Tar's BS case?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #306 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Fair nuff. But do you agree with IIoA, especially in a setting with different mechanics from a normal game?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #308 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

a. This game is incredibly simple, and the setup really doesn't need that much discussion.
b. It surprises me that anyone joins a game without knowing some basic things about the game, such as it being useless for scum to give another scum a bomb. That's the thing you'd think of before the game even started.
Nyeh, I honestly didn't care. I just wanted to blow someone up. I don't think about things before a game. I mean geez, it's a game, I'm not gonna waste life trying to figure things out before it's even started. I don't go into ANY game with a specific strategy, I just play.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #309 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:47 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP: Also, what of Tar's completely ignoring other IIoAs? Of which there are many in the game.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #312 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I believe it's a good possibility. Iron Man is the worst case in this game, asking if there were any lynches in this game. I'd vote him, but since he's not on DGB's list, I'll FoS him.
Ok, well, you are sold on me. Any particular reason why NOT the others?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't like the others either.
Why? You know, you can't just be like "kk, forbiddan is doing this, I don't care about anyone else. I'll just say they look bad and hope no one notices"

@FL: Do you not agree with IIoA? and for that matter who do you feel is committing IIoA that Tar is ignoring?
*sigh*, let's see. Most of the people in the "Why did they give the bomb to DGB debate", actually. Twomz is one, but he's only posted 3 times.
alvinz as well, but I think Tar mentioned him.
Batt to an extent doesn't seem to be scumhunting that hard.
Haschel is definitely in this group, but only has three posts and V/LA.
As mentioned before, that's ALL Iron Man is doing.
Jex' only post was in the random phase and not incredibly enlightening.
Oh, and Jordan hasn't posted ANY content at all. It's not IIoA, but it's all noise.
K7 just noticed the thread, so I won't say anything on that yet.
Max isn't doing much of anything either and was in the DGB debate. His only semi contented post was the one where he agrees with Tar.

That seems to be most everyone. They can't all be scum. To be fair I went past just IIoA as a scumtell, but most of the cases are close. In the end, we haven't been playing long enough to get good reads, and I personally think that's one reason why such an early IIoA call is crap. You can remove Haschel and K7 from being suspected by me in that list for now. If I were to vote ANYONE, and not just DGB's targets, I'd go for Jordan.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I thought the question was "Out of this list, who would you execute." If I was the King, I'd pick Iron Man over you, but he's not on that list.
No, my question is, what are your thoughts on the others in that list. You've never listed them far as I can tell, you've just focused on me and my IIoA supposedly.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #321 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Crazy wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

I thought the question was "Out of this list, who would you execute." If I was the King, I'd pick Iron Man over you, but he's not on that list.
No, my question is, what are your thoughts on the others in that list. You've never listed them far as I can tell, you've just focused on me and my IIoA supposedly.
It's not zero content that I'm worried about. This is right at the beginning of the game, and some people are bound to have zero content. It's the people that are asking really obvious questions.
You are evading my question. I think you should answer it or you look suspect.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Most of the people on your list have just done little content so far. I expect them to post content eventually, but now that's not the problem. If any of those people seem to have asked dumb questions to avoid looking like scum, then I'll be suspicious of them. Right now I don't feel like looking through those people to see if any of them have done that, though. However, I am suspicious of Iron Man and you.
Cept my question wasn't precisely dumb, because I was trying to figure out if there was any way for scum to lock the game and how to stop it should that possiblity exist. Thankfully, it doesn't, at least not by the method I was thinking. Course, K-scope never answered anyway, but oh well.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #327 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

That's more or less a loaded question. As it implies that not answering the question is scummy, and answering the question would make you look like your trying not to look scummy.
Is there EVER a reason in mafia to not answer the question I asked? I mean, seriously, there was no point to the evasion, if Crazy were town. Honestly, I wouldn't see him answering the question as trying to not look scummy, though I guess I could see that view. I probably could have left out "or you look suspect" clause.

I didn't like Crazy's last post.
Why not? To be fair, I didn't either.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok, good. Those were similar to my line of thinking as well. To be fair, the first point can be countered that he was only talking about potential targets (supported by him supposedly wanting to vote Iron Man over me). The second point is very salient though. I would like him to look through the others soon, and preferably before voting in such a hair trigger game next time :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #341 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

rofl. FoS: Forbiddan conflicting motives much?
Oh, how so? I'm willing to answer any question asked of me. Is it not fair to ask questions of my own to see where they lead?

Not much of a counter. Targets for what, bombing? Iron man isn't on DGB's list so if he can look at him, he can look at the others also.
Yes, targets for bombing. And you actually have a point...I like Crazy's post less than I already did.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #348 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

That's not what i'm questionning atall. Why are you playing Good-Cop and Bad-Cop simultaneously? I cant see what you were really hoping to achieve by asking a legitimate interrogative question, and then seemingly buddying up agreeably.
Maybe I was. Or maybe I wanted it to be known that I understand where he might be coming from, but I wanted to see what he had to say.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #371 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddan: There's something really off in her posts that I don't really like. She seems to get over defensive to anyone that come after her and doesn't add a ton of content in her posts. I would give more specifics but I just read 15 pages and really don't feel like looking back at the moment (yes I am lazy).
Not that it matters for much, but for some reason this tends to be my town meta more than scum. Although even this is inconsistent. I just bring this up. Unfortunately, the only good example I have is an ongoing :(.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #393 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm in mafia mode, no woman wants to be involved with a game that has the mafia in... Wink , Women and children can go first...

I'm a girl who is fine with being involved in a mafia game. Of course, I'm also a very bloodthirsty girl.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

The forbiddan scumtell was the "woe and alas" one.
So, in other words, complete bullshit. Thanks for that :). You should realize by now that you really can't use at least half the scumtells in the wiki because the scum know them and go out of their way not to use them. There are some that can't be avoided easily, but woe and alas is one of them. It's WIFOM at best. Sorry, try again.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #412 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP: woe and alas ISN'T one of them.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #441 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think her play her resembles her town play in bad idea and she is too good a player, if protown, to lose day one.

But she does need to talk more. Nudge: Forbiddenlight
Nyeh, ask the people who are playing in an ongoing about that, lol. I have an...interesting meta.

Anyway, I really haven't had much to say about the current deliberations. Or else I would have been posting.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #465 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

LoLynchers: Personally, I'm for it to an extent. If I think someone would be lurking just enough not to get replaced, I would lynch them. Reason being I would not want them alive at end game due to a lack of a read on them. As the days go by, lurkers become more and more dangerous no matter their alignment.
Lurk all lynchers? Huh?

You disappoint me, sweetheart. There’s lots to talk about. What do you think of Twomz, for example?
That he only started posting again and hasn't been very impressive in proving he's town.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #495 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:13 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Uhh, I thought my case on forbiddan sucked. If anything, I thought people would vote me for that.
So, may I ask why you are still voting me if your case sucked?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #501 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddenlight - I didn't like the way you OMGUSed ?Twomz?
You know, this kinda made your whole list a lot more invalid. You clearly aren't checking your facts. I blatantly OMGUS'd Tarhalindur. So, it always help to actually...READ when you do a reread.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #504 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

You know, this kinda made your whole list a lot more invalid. You clearly aren't checking your facts. I blatantly OMGUS'd Tarhalindur. So, it always help to actually...READ when you do a reread.
yeah, ya know its a freaking NAME. I did a reread/skim so don't expect me to remember everything.
Names...are kinda important in mafia. I mean, you know, you'd pay more attention if you wanted to vote Tarhalindur and instead voted twomz, I think. If you are going to do a reread it's details like that that form good cases. Right now, it just seems like you carelessly put something together to look like you were contributing
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #506 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

yeah, ya know its a freaking NAME. I did a reread/skim so don't expect me to remember everything.
Names...are kinda important in mafia. I mean, you know, you'd pay more attention if you wanted to vote Tarhalindur and instead voted twomz, I think. If you are going to do a reread it's details like that that form good cases. Right now, it just seems like you carelessly put something together to look like you were contributing
Carelessly? Now thats offending. I spent 30 minutes rereading/skimming, thinking, typing, and now I get some crap about how I forgot who you OMGUSed exactly. If this is to defend your OMGUS, its not really working.
Actually, it's more to point out why I'm not sure how trustworthy your analysis is already. I already defended the OMGUS in a rather peculiar way that got me in a bit of trouble. It's alright to look at me, since I have naught to hide. But, you know, don't expect me to not call you out on carelessness and how I perceive it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #509 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Carelessly? Now thats offending. I spent 30 minutes rereading/skimming, thinking, typing, and now I get some crap about how I forgot who you OMGUSed exactly. If this is to defend your OMGUS, its not really working.
Actually, it's more to point out why I'm not sure how trustworthy your analysis is already. I already defended the OMGUS in a rather peculiar way that got me in a bit of trouble. It's alright to look at me, since I have naught to hide. But, you know, don't expect me to not call you out on carelessness and how I perceive it.
My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
Fair enough then. This is mostly what I was looking for when I pressed you on it. Doesn't clear you but it definitely is consistent.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #526 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Tarhalindur is letting us down.

Any objection to exploding Tarhalindur?
None from me, but I'm biased (and also happen to be voting him)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #528 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Not really, no.
Oh shi-! Mind screw.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #533 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Because everyone wants to blow K7.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #534 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP: blow K7 up...of course...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #560 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yes but you can help yourself to his earthly possessions after he's gone...
I call his box set of NGE!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #568 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

killa seven wrote:
M4yhem wrote:
Since we're going to night soon, I'd just like to remind the scum that I'm irresponsible and highly volatile; if you give me the bomb tommorrow, I'll probably kill someone with my second post, and that's if I'm really trying hard to restrain myself.
Psssh ill do it with my first post.. HAH beat that.
I'll PM my choice to the mod the minute I find out I'm a bomb. And just not post, and laugh as the day ends without any posts.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #583 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Battle Mage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Max wrote:I think it's very anti-town to ask for the bomb. I note you all for asking.
Why? Only townies are going to get bombs anyway. They're asking for the bomb for the honor to test their scumdars.
I agree with.... Max. I think requesting the bomb is a kind of tongue-in-cheek way of saying "COME ON SCUM! NK ME!" which invokes a whole load of WIFOM. The scum don't do requests, as far as i'm aware. It seems like a pointless protestation of one's towniness.

BM
I personally just wanted to top everyone. Stupid Coron.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #595 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

but since BM sees it as a scum tell I feel like defending it.
Why? This statement puts me really ill at ease? Why does it matter who said it, and why do you have to defend it for him? Isn't that a chainsaw defense?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #606 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB!

Or at least TDC. Well...yanno, I'ma
vote:Iron Man
since he hasn't been around since yesterday and wasn't that great a help to the town then.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #609 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

out of context much? BM said it was a scum tell for ME to say it was a scumtell of K7 to do something.
It was actually my mistake. Thank you for clarifying this. I didn't realize what you meant and should have checked. Sorry.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #618 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddenlight, Crazy, why aren't you voting for Twomz when my case on him is near-identical to the one on Iron Man?
True nuff...I'm kinda breezing on what I remembered last. I could do a quick reread later and decide then.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #633 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Because the closer we are to LyLo the higher the percentage of scum is within the town.
Well, as we approach lylo, we reach a point where the townies know each other.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #635 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

...I posted in the wrong game, didn't I? And the sad part was I was thinking about this game but got it crossed with Traitor...sorry about that. In which case I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #652 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hmm...I really don't know much of alvinz meta. I know in another ongoing he's exhbiting the same tunnel vision but his alignment is as of yet unknown. I'm not sure I like alvinz as a lynch yet. Max...I'll have to review the case on sometime when I'm not playing Touhou.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #663 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddanlight - Despite contentless posts there's a townie aura, interesting he realises he's posted in wrong thread then posts nothing
I'm sorry. I can't really think of much to say. I think I finally reached my game breaking point where I can't be motivated in any of them. I'm going to try anyway since a couple of my games are finishing up and I should be better about posting soon though. (Also, I discovered how to make Touhou work on Linux so that is NOT helping)

...also, does anyone read the side pane beside everyone's posts? Because this is about the millionth time someone has lacked observation talents.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #667 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't, and I don't care if people call me a he or a she. I know, and everyone else knows, who they are talking about.
I've seen she and he in reference to you. Which are you? Just curious.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #702 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Surely the second point is an arguement for not lynching suicidals?

I concede the first point.
Eventually it will be if we give too many free passes. Unfortunately, if we don't, we just kill townies, so...if you are town, stop being stupid, and if you are scum, please be suicidal. That's my stance, anywho.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #746 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

A normal deadline seems better IMO. As long as we aren't arguing forever.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #768 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:14 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Who do you think i am?
Kamina!?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #788 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

To be honest, I've been a bit remiss right now and kinda been not sure what to say. I will state that enough people have corrobated lurker Iron Man that I will
Unvote
,,,and I actually could see Crazy scum just given how he's been very single minded on iron man (easy lynch) and the earlier trouble with the weak case. I'm not sure I understand why Bat is scummy beyond the way he voted for deadlines? But yeah,
Vote Crazy
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #844 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

It's called a "scumtell". Agree with it or don't, but Tar, who agrees with it, is voting on the basis of his scumtells. Since you know what it stands for, what are you asking here?
Um...no, I didn't. I found out later. No one had SAID what it stood for or what it meant until AFTER I asked.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #852 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:43 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If no one had said what it stood for, then how did you know to ask about Information Instead of Analysis as opposed to "IIoA"?
Then someone said it, and didn't explain it. I don't remember. All I know is I learned what Information Instead of Analysis was this game and only AFTER I asked. You can read it yourself that after I asked what it was someone just gave me the name. What are you looking for?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #854 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wait... so you were on ironman for lurking. Crazy was on ironman for lurking. You now realize ironman lurks in all his games. And so you vote Crazy for being too focused on ironman. Did I miss something here? Did I read you wrongly or did you say: You were on Ironman just for his lurking and now you are on Crazy because he is still focusing on Ironman's lurking?
That and the fact that he's on NO ONE ELSE. Though to be fair, today has been horrid for me since I'm having trouble getting into this game. I think I need to stop taking on so many large games :S. But yeah, the fact that Crazy isn't adjusting to the situation isn't a town tell. Scared to trip, perhaps?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #884 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, I dislike alvinz' reaction (feels panicky I guess), but I don't really like how Crazy is stepping up. Something REALLY feels off about the 10 page analysis. Especially voting off it with 26 pages to go. What happens if your computer explodes or something? A bit extreme, but I'd personally think it wise to hold off a vote til you finished your analysis.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #904 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

What the heck? You guys get on by back to contribute and NOW YOU ARE VOTING ME SINCE I DID?!!!!!! That's bogus? What would I do as town? NOT CONTRIBUTE WHEN SOMEONE ASKS ME TO?!!!!
Strawman. Your contribution was bullshit

Yeah, I'll do more analysis later. Do you think my vote is gonna cause a hammer, guys? If I didn't vote, I'm sure you'd find THAT suspicious TOO!
You have 2 days. Later isn't your luxury

Alvinz, why the heck did you sign up for a large theme game without reading the rules? NOBODY DOES THAT!!!!!!! You are lying. So that is why I think you are scum. That is why I voted Iron Man in the first place, and that is why I am voting you.
I would! I tend to be remiss about rule reading unless something important seems to be in them.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #913 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Crazy wrote:
forbiddan wrote:Strawman. Your contribution was bullshit
Yeah, so I'm crap at mafia. I did a page-by-page analysis and I came up with a couple suspicions. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?
forbiddan wrote:You have 2 days. Later isn't your luxury
Sorry, I had no idea about the deadline until just now. I'll do my best and (hopefully) come up with some more stuff tomorrow.
forbiddan wrote:I would! I tend to be remiss about rule reading unless something important seems to be in them.
I don't mean the
rules
, as in deadlines/prods/votes/whatever. I mean, do you sign up for a game without even knowing what it's about at all? When you signed up for this game, you didn't think "Oh, that sounds like a cool idea, /in" or did you think you were signing up for Bad Idea, or Lights Out?
Well, I kinda have this weird obsession with being in as many games that slightly pique my interest as possible. Explosions pique my interest. So, I was like "Cool, /in". Didn't really care much about the specifics. In fact, Vengeful Mafia (Open 92) is a VERY good example of me not paying any attention to specific rules.

And I'm crap at mafia too. Why do you think I tend to get lynched? Eventually you pick up a few good moves. (Of course, I'm REALLY weird in how my play has evolved here. After a few ongoings end I'm going to have one freaking weird meta)

I almost buy the deadline thing, though you kinda preach a lot about reading rules to have missed that.

I don't like alvinz QFTing me to be honest, but I tend to be paranoid.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #914 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

1. Town people don't have "panic" attacks they have "frustration" attacks. Scum panic when they finally get called upon for being scummy, while townies get frustrated.
I panic more often when under suspicion as town than scum it seems. Mostly experience from other sites, though my town meta here supports this as well. I don't agree with this, but this is personal experience more than anything concrete.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #921 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok, here comes the 2 AM (tm) (well, really 1 AM) bad decision.

I'm
Unvote
ing until you finish your analysis. I may regret this come morning. I'm mildly interested to see what happens, and also there's the fact I'm being more swayed by your AtEs.

And you were lurking, dammit. Hell, I have been to an extent.

To be fair, my question was too close to a similar thing that got someone lynched in another game we share. I can see it being scummy.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #943 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok, und why that particular ordering of people?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #956 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

fl: She was there when the Crazy wagon began rolling, but tried to jump off recently (alas, I prohibited unvotes). Didn't vote alvinz though, so I can't say she actively tried to change the lynch.
I didn't know you prohibited those. And actually, I was hoping to ease the pressure a little bit so she wouldn't be majority bombed before finishing her analysis. Then again, I'm not sure if you were going to do that or not?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #959 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I have no idea how there could be confusion about whether I'll bomb the majority choice or not, I thought I made pretty clear that I would and I will (and it's Crazy)
What I meant was if you'd bomb him if he got a majority before deadline.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #961 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, either way, my unvote was to make sure he finished his analysis.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #978 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Aww, no fun. I'd just blow up someone right off the bat with intuitive awesomeness.

I'll need to reread between today and tomorrow to organize who is probably scum. I've screwed up twice thus far :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #996 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'd like to mention I'm going V/LA starting Thursday, but I'm going to be low activity most of this week anyway. I should be back monday.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1003 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

AtEs? I need an abreviation translation manual or some shit. Since Votes don't strike the final blow in this game (there will be no scum powered "quick" lynch in this game type.) The King or President can veto or change things in a heart beat so unvoting to keep things safe, feels fake like you wanted off the wagon for much different reasons. Scared of being on this wagon and how it may make you look. Not buying this later explanation
Well, that's why it's a 2 AM bad idea. I guess I treated this too much like a normal game. But also, recall the King did say that he's bomb whoever reached majority.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1005 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, sorry. Appeal to Emotion.

And I probably would, but that's because I'm hyperimpulsive.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1054 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh shit.

I forgot about this game. I'm really sorry about that :(. I'll catch up tomorrow when it's not on the cusp of my bedtime.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1079 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

May I ask why I'm on some people's targets lists? I don't know what the last thing I read was :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1092 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:36 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

May I ask why I'm on some people's targets lists? I don't know what the last thing I read was :S.
Hi, thanks for NOT ANSWERING. Seriously...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1094 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Either pay attention to the fucking game or get yourself replaced.
Then answer my question. Either by pointing me to a post where you elucidate this or by putting it straight out there again. Honestly, if I'm on a targets list, there is obviously a reason. And since nothing else has been incredibly interesting in this game lately, give me something to defend.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1096 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

LURKING!? Wow. That is the rarest thing I've been accused of like ever. It's not that I'm trying to lurk, it's more like this game is boring as hell. Blow someone the hell up. Or give me the bomb and I'll spice it up a little.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1098 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I just said it a page or so ago. Pay attention, and read the fucking game. Thanks.
Well, maybe if something interesting would happen I would. But, whatever, I got the info, and I really don't care.

And WHAT THE FUCK!? LURKING FITS MY SCUM META!? SINCE WHEN!? I NEVER NEVER NEVER FUCKING LURK! THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST FUCKING GAME I'VE EVER ACTUALLY TRULY LURKED IN, BECAUSE I FORGOT ABOUT IT. I mean SERIOUSLY, your meta sucks more than a pricey whore who had a long night.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1099 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:41 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sorry, I got angered. Mostly because JDodge is being a condescending...inappropriate part of the body and the fact that the accusations against, or at least their support is just so...ugh.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1101 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't know your meta very well. I only know that I tend to be OVERactive in games and someone saying I have a meta of lurking is a sheer INSULT.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1143 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

NYeh, whatever, I'm fine with it.

Vote forbiddanlight
. This game is boring.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1155 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:27 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Thank you, TSS.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1158 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sure, why the hell not.

Vote ortolan
for no other reason except I've stopped caring.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1161 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Not really. It'll be detrimental to the town, but as I am I'm not much use anyway.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1165 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I say bomb forbiddan, just do it.
Yeah! Totally bomb her! (seriously, this game is boring, lol)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1167 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:04 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yeah.

Vote Abandonment.
Cool idea, just got bogged down too much.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1170 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yay! I asploded!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1179 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm essentially dead, and was town (as if you'll believe me before the mod confirms). So, obviously, my opinion holds no weight.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”