QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1221 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Heh
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1224 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

NO SCUM LEFT BEHIND LADS AND LASSIES.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1256 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

The hoods are open yeah.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1258 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nsg you were the other head of hench?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1271 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

Leaning into the wine club stuff was literally playing to my win condition tho
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1272 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

Dunn you were a pleasure to hang with. Brutally murdering you aside we're pals.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1283 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah dunn I really enjoyed your heavier posting style.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1300 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah. Just me and LLD started backwards.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1315 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1306, Dunnstral wrote:Also this should be a lesson against softing/claiming every role by day 2

Bell you got jailkept because scum thought you were softing the role that you actually were.
Day one actually. We had the setup solved day one.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1330 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

I had no idea how the trolling was gonna play out. That was for sure a cosmic dice roll nat20 in my favor.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1388 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Was really hoping that if it came to it, that gamma had protected LLD or a50 and would claim that and clear them when they treestumped if we got that far.

Mod log says that would have happened!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1394 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1393, Bell wrote:I am so salty.
*munches on salt*
:-)

Thanks for accidentally crumbing your real role!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1404 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Cabd »

At least you got a job and vaccine out of it?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1413 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Cabd »

The thing is, I probably won't play this way ever again.

Or at least, not for a few years, I burned down a LOT of one time use tools this game.

I'll probably try to strike out a different play style next time I motivate myself to play, regardless of alignment.

I actually really liked Peta's self-imposed ten posts a day thing and might steal that.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1416 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1414, Bell wrote:Also, 40 page neighborhood with Dunnstrall.
I'm not sure there are many who would look at that and think Cabd was scum there unless they pushed early and frosted the relationship.
Yeah, like unwnd joked, ya'll had two split timeline threads, dandelion wine had four.

Purple room N1, forwards, backwards, and dunnwards.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1422 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1418, skitter30 wrote:Im also kinda amazed u didnt slip anywhere, u were keeping a lot of balls in the air
I slipped a SHITTON in our scum discord. BY design, vented a LOT of stuff.

It was more of a support group in there than a place to plan for us all.

OPSEC was scary, because we couldn't let on me knowing any of the info from purple room nights two or three even though I had an indirect copy of those too.

Disagree that hoods are +scum. I think they're just +both; with a note that it entirely depends on the people in them and the tryhardness of all parties.

I'd like to re-iterate that "skitter watcher and doctor and non-macho IC and tracker" was a real complaint and why I pushed it with such conviction, we had no strongman and only bell claiming doc on accident let us ever have a shot at killing tammycho.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1425 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Cabd »

I remember your walls, unwnd!

I even added one of them to the "townreads to cackle over" channel in discord.

My favorite one from that gallery though is Nacho's post 77-ish in the purple room night one, where he tried to sell me that there was no way gypyx could be coached past him, while I was actively coaching gypyx past him.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1427 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Cabd »

Subject: TENET - Game Over
unwnd wrote:
Spiffeh

Muffin

Titus

Brian

--
Bell

Imperium
Hench
A50

Gypyx

--
Pooky

Pisskop

Shelly

Yep.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1428 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Cabd »

I explicitly remember giving the mouse wizard a pat on the back for that.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1435 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Cabd »

We had our roles before we determined placement yes.

Putting spiffeh in forwards was to make his motivation to invert seem more genuine.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1439 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Cabd »

I think cakez intended my role to be used entirely as a spy with zero interaction but since it let me post I billed it as a role just like flavor leaf from xeno. It not announcing me was annoying but I was able to paper over it long enough for it to work.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1441 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean I can't speak for everyone. But for me townblocks aren't a "never sort" they're a "leave off the table for today and MAYBE tomorrow" kind of thing.

They should never persist past night two in a large and are onlyy valid day one of a mini.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1442 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1440, unwnd wrote:If a townblock works

It sucks shit for scum, but townblocks can be whittled down or killed into

I don't understand why people weren't thinking 'jee, why is Cabd still alive' even at a base level
Firebringer voiced exactly this btw. But couldn't get traction because we had an outright majority in backwards day three. Even before we shoved skitter into the turnstile, we had a tie such that an elim on us was impossible without bussing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1446 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Cabd »

I also went hard on the heartstrings.

I think it's very much a case of this being the game where I added full on emotional manipulation to my scum range in a way not seen since the penguin incident. (Sorry dear)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1448 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Cabd »

People treated this as one big game when it was two minis. We played to win both games, not the combined game.

Then when we got to the combined game it was already over just a matter of time. Town wouldn't have gotten six for six pretty much ever.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1449 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Cabd »

And if they had gotten six for six then they deserved the hail mary win.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1452 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1450, unwnd wrote:Cabd had the playbook
I had the entire setup and where I thought the trajectory of each player would end up and it was about 80% accurate. Twelve hours into day one.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1456 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1455, unwnd wrote:That's because town wasn't sensitive to their information cause a shitty townblock formed and people were just like 'Cabd-sama solve the game for us'
"It worked for Xeno clearly nothing can go wrong if we do it again"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1459 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1454, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1452, Cabd wrote:
In post 1450, unwnd wrote:Cabd had the playbook
I had the entire setup and where I thought the trajectory of each player would end up and it was about 80% accurate. Twelve hours into day one.
Upvote

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1473 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Cabd »

^ Scumclaiming to get over the line was fine.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1477 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Cabd »

my brain, several times this game:

"Oh wow, all of the people crumbing are town, town might notice this"

(They did not)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1489 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Cabd »

So what actually was the point of telling the neighbors that they would be lovers in the same time zone? My set up spec on that was actually legitimately confused?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1498 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Cabd »

Hench in the dead PT:
I kinda realized at one point that pooky was tilted because he had been bussed by so much of his team but trying to have an intelligent conversation about shit going on in inverted was all but impossible
It's funny because pooky was more like
"bus me" and I was like "fuck your optimal play I want to win with everyone"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1503 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Cabd »

Did you count the 40 page multi-player hood~?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1518 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Dude.... I was scum. Shading and frustrating you was the entire damn point.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”