Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #377 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi everyone. Lots of reading to do. Unfortunately I will be on V/LA from 08/30 - 09/01. I will be reading this when I come back from vacation. If I have time I will do thru this today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Feeling sick today. I will get to this game tomorrow. Sorry.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #413 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Stayed home sick. After a nap I will be reading thru the fog.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #415 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Lawrencelot wrote:While reading (I'm at page 12 now) I have some questions for everyone:
1) Do you think it is possible that at any point of the game there are no scum alive? Why / why not?
2) What do you think triggers the timing, amount and alignments of new people joining the game?
3) In which situation would no lynch not be a bad option in this game?
1) I don't think so not till the game is over.
2) Based on just the 2 time that new people have come in it looks like when a scum dies. First I saw Alaska killed and a new group comes in then I see Kison dead and a new group comes in. Looks like it is when scum is lynched or killed that a new group comes in that triggers things.
3) Any time. I don't think a NL helps especially in this game.

Now this was something I'm surprised no one mentioned.
The first body found, or lack thereof, was DGB, who had been mauled during the night by what could only be described as a ferocious beast.

DrippingGoofBall - ScrewBall, Sloppily Eaten Night 1
Doesn't mauled imply wolf. So does that me Wolf SK perhaps. Looking at who was still around during this time it looks like if I'm right either Lord Hur or Patrick is the Wolf that ate DGB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

I caught up to the point of the bomb and stoped. Some interesting things about the 2 survivors came in my read thru.

Lord Hur - post 50 questions pop and I felt rightly so. Post 110 defending Mnowax as a townie. Problem I have is by this post I see no real push to find scum. Defended Pop's claims against GS. Post 154 I think this is the first post on scum suspects and it is lacking. Post 206 doesn't really add much to what is going on. Where is the pushing for a lynch at this point? Post 237 why settle on one person over another. If you feel someone is scummy? Post 348
If me and remus are scum, this means we have 5 (!) anti-town roles in this game (Alabaska J, DGB, "the werewolf", me and remus) : that's a bit much for 12 players, don't you think ?
- I'm pretty sure populartajo's actual investigation was on DGB
) not true you could be wolf for all anyone knows. Post 354 by VKR I agree with this post about LH back peddeling.
Patrick - post 60 first to mention mnowax as a SK. Why even think SK with his ability? Post 72 the interplay between DBG (scum?) and Pat do not see like a distancing tactic. 2 post both blasting GS on his knee jerk reaction. Reading it myself it is hard to disagree.

Reading day 1 DGB killed by wolf. Screwball in red indicates scum. The second NK if you read the discription has both scum and wolf attacking the same person. If I am correct that means 2 scum groups or a SK wolf. Either way reading thru I had more bad vibes from Lord Hur basically for her lack of scum hunting. I see her pointing to people saying that person is town and not much else.

vote: Lord Hur
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

1) I don't believe in meta and (2) you have not scum hunted in the least this game. So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
Nice OMGUS even though it's just an FOS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:
farside22 wrote:(2) you have not scum hunted in the least this game. So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
What townie are you refering to, just to be sure?
GS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:Ok, so can you develop this :
farside22 wrote:So I should just say oh okay so you sat on your thumb and didn't push your thoughts on a townie not being lynched.
Because I do not follow you at all. A couple lines should suffice.
Looking at the GS lynched. You stated I believe 3 times that you felt he was townie, but that was the extent of your "attempt" to actual finding someone as not to vote. You just say well I don't think GS is scum. Gee that's nice, why not fight a little harder or point to people you feel are scum. I just see it as someone doing a half ass job and sliding under the radar, which for me = scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:04 am

Post by farside22 »

This list is what you are referening to as scum hunting right?
lord_hur wrote:I don't have much time, but I just wanted to say that I read the few last posts and I don't like that wagon.

Yes some of his reasoning was defective, but I didn't get any scummy feeling from Greasy Spot.

Right now, ashmite84 (active lurking, unbacked up vote), Nightson (lurking) or populartajo look like better choices to me.
I believe there was a day and a 1/2 to really talk more about who was scum and you were like well I'll hammer but I think he's town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

This was dated the 30th with 2 days left. Yeah you really look like you are trying to do nothing at all. I'm sure others will read thru and reach there own conclusions.
lord_hur wrote:Sorry about messing up the quotes on Vel-Rahn-Koon's message.
Dasquian wrote:So what does that mean, lord_hur? Do you think he's town now?

See post 154.
Dasquian wrote:Do you think we should not lynch him?
See end of post 175.

But if enough people settle on someone else and promise to vote before the deadline, I would participate. That could accidentally cause a no-lynch though, so I'm not sure it's a good idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #456 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Farside’s attack on Hur is pretty flat…I get her point (Hur not scumhunting), but it’s not really positive evidence of scumminess.
It's been my experience that I see more and more scum hiding under the radar and not scum hunting. It typically is more accurate then not. Only very few people I play with don't scum hunt and it is a null tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:
lord_hur wrote:Do you agree that one of us is necessarily a werewolf, ie an anti-town claw killer?
Not necessarily. I've made that obvious in my posts have I not?

By the way, that line of questioning makes it obvious you're scum. If you were protown, you wouldn't need any assurance beyond "If I'm lynched today as town Patrick is lynched tomorrow". The fact that you're trying to cover scenarios where you're lynched and turn up scum makes it clear you're scum.
Umm reading the death scene's it should be obvious with anyone with half a brain that there is some wolf type in the game. Looking at everyone that has died since the first attack no role has come up that would fit that death scene.

FOS: Patrick

Why do you still believe there is no wolf?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #471 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

I really want everyone to confirm they have read the death scene's because if you haven't then you should. There is obviously a wolf character around and it is either Patrick or Lord Hur.
I think it Lord Hur because of the lack of scum hunting and constant under the radar antic's. However Lord Hur is right about the fact that Patrick keeps seeming trying to almost deny that such a creature exist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Any specific examples?

Xtoxm is the perfect example of someone who lurks/ flys under the radar and is typically scum. See Pick your poison 3 in theme park.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #487 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright Patrick. I don't want to hear any WIFOM comments. You can not explain away the mod's discriptions any more. Since no one else makes sense I am certain now you are the wolf.

Night 1:
The first body found, or lack thereof, was DGB, who had been mauled during the night by what could only be described as a ferocious beast.

DrippingGoofBall - ScrewBall, Sloppily Eaten Night 1
Night 2
Despite recent events, the shock of death was still a bitter pill to swallow. Certainly Dasquian was very much aggreived to find himself missing several limbs, and bleeding heavily. He was still writhing in pain when he was finally put out of his misery with a well placed bullet.

Dasquian – Doctor, Dismembered and Shotgunned, Night 2
Here are the list of those who have died and tell me how it is that with those death scene's it is anything but wolf attack.
7. FaerieLord - Vanilla Townie, Murdered Day 1
3. Alabaska J - Mafia Goon, Murdered Day 1
1. Greasy Spot - Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1
11. DGB - ScrewBall, Sloppily Eaten Night 1
2. Populartajo - Insane Day Cop, Shotgunned Night 1
8. Ashmite84 - Vengeful Vigilante, Lynched Day 2
10. Dasquian - Doctor, Dismembered and Shotgunned Night 2
13. Kison - Human Bomb, Exploded Day 3
12. Vel-Rahn Koon - Radiation Suit Salesman, Shattered into tiny pieces Day 3
6. Remussaidow (Rep. Nightson) - Cop, Burnt to a crisp Day 3
5. Mnowax - Crazed Maniac, Blown Up Day 3
4. Lord Hur - Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 3
16. Vollkan - Cop, Stabbed Night 3
Vote: Patrick
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Given what I've read of the game, that makes a lot of sense. But that would also mean he no killed tonight. Basically it's that N2 kill that seals the deal, since no scum died in the bomb. I'm going to have to agree and
Vote:Patrick
I am expecting to hear him say something about that. That is why I stated no WIFOM comments.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:Dear God, I actually have a town read on farside here. She's only made one post i absolutely hate, as opposed to the usual... most of them.

Also, the Patrick-wolf theory stands up perfectly. I will announce intent to vote, and request a claim, for reasons that i am happy to elaborate on post-claim.
Ring
Ring

"Hi hell is it freezing down there?"
Pause

"No. Okay I had to hear it for myself because the impossible just happened."
:lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #497 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

The problem with your theory Patrick is that ashmite was lynched. That night Das was killed. You were the first person to vote off ashmite. Also a vengeful vigilante does not equate to mauling a person. That would be gun shots. No that is not out guessing the mod. But if the vengeful vigilante had a kill I would think he would get to shot the day he was lynched or if he was night killed, shot the person who killed him. That would be my guess on what a vengeful vigilante does. Mauling does not fit.

As for your analysis. I agree that the attention off of Lord Hur looks suspect. My reason's might not be spectacular on why I voted her, but I have yet to be proven wrong (except by lazy townies) of lack of scum hunting = scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:farside, on day 1, only DGB and Greasy Spot voted ashmite. Greasy Spot was lynched, so that only left DGB as a target for the vengeful vig (assuming the role works how I suspect). On day 2, ashmite was lynched by Patrick, Dasquian, lord_hur and remussaidow, and I think he had to choose which one of those to get his vengeance on. I think he killed Dasquian because Dasquian was clearly his top suspect. Vigs do
not
always kill with guns, that's been proven, but I realise the flavour is suspect anyway; that's why I'm getting votes.
I don't see how a vengeful vig would get a night action after being dead. If they get to target someone I would think that action would occur right away.
Also vig mauling someone still does not fit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Mnomax was Crazed Maniac. I imagine a crazed maniac with knives any day of the week over a vig that mauled people and tore off their limbs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Mnomax was Crazed Maniac. I imagine a crazed maniac with knives any day of the week over a vig that mauled people and tore off their limbs.
But there IS that bread crumb he pointed out :S. I just don't see him getting a night action after death.
Rereading just ashmite he was suspicious of das, but I really just cant see someone getting a kill during the night. Usually with vengeful I think someone attacking someone who killed them. Not just a vig that kills. IDK, but ashmite comments do have more feeling more questionable about Patrick.
unvote:

I think Patrick has brought up some good points that are hard to ignore. The whole killing after someone is dead I still find highly questionable. And yes I could see someone not killing to make themselves look innocent. But that is all WIFOM. I'm going to read everything from yesterday for my own thoughts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Post 385 from patrick:
I'll go with a Vote: lord_hur, as I think the best explanation for night events so far is that he's scum, rather than the vengeful vig killing or some other weirdness than I haven't thought of.

Interestingly enough the belief that ashmite as the vig didn't come up. He does mention the vengeful vig in this comment, but even he is aware of the kill that took place.
Where have you seen vengeful vig with a discription used like BM has used? Never mind found the answer to that question. However each scene in that game was different. This one had no difference in scenes so I still don't see that has possible.
Post 401 is WIFOM arguement if I ever heard one: I
don't think any lone scum would exist early in the game; it would be near impossible for them to win.
Post 406: Why would you think the kill was protown. You keep saying it as a protown kill.
Post 408: That just makes no sense how you can come to that conclusion.
Wow Pat was nice enough to point out his own contradictions for me:
I'm leaning towards that being from two different scumgroups rather than a vig, just because we have one dead vig type role already, and mnowax is also quite likely to be a vig type role. If that's true, we know we have at least two scum within (mnowax, lord hur, remussaidow, Patrick, VRK). That's not necessarily useful now, but with there being alot of player turnover, it's worth keeping in mind, especially if a number of people in that group die as town.
Now that is interesting even though lord hur is dead the link he provided did answer a question for me.

This shows that a vengeful townie kills someone after being lynched. Usually the vengeful townie shots a person that caused their lynch. Also just to make a final point in regards to Ashmite. If you look at his profile you will see his last post was Aug 11th. He was hung Aug 18th and the day started aug 22. I knew he had been MIA for a bit as he replaced in another game. He wasn't replaced here so Patrick's theory of ashmite no longer holds water.

Confirm vote: Patrick

Elvis: Post 405 talks about just skimming the post that patrick made. I don't like this post. Skimming is lazy way to make someone look scummy, but in reality it's blah post.

I still have to finish the day out, but Literal is the one person I'm sure isn't scum. He made some really good points at the start of the game against Lord Hur.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #512 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod can you delete the non post. Sorry about that for some reason everything I typed just went wonky. I tried to put the link in that lord hur had but it wouldnt' except it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #514 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

I stated a bit if you notice something wonky happened when I tried to post the link, that is why there was no post from me.
Let's see if the link works
http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/ ... s-72597749
This talks about the vengeful townie.
Also are you really going to tell me that ashmite who is mia since Aug 11th and has not been back when come in a send a PM to the mod? Rly?
That is BS if I ever heard it.
Also:
Quote:
don't think any lone scum would exist early in the game; it would be near impossible for them to win.
is WIFOM. Don't f#$%ing act like you didn't notice it.
Where's the contradiction? Again, I was leaning away from the possibility that there was a vig killing at night at the time. Now, I know it with near certainty. Is that unreasonable?
I think of it as back peddling.
Also you are missing the point that a vengeful vig if you look it ups only kills the person that lynches them. They typically choose a person that lynches them. So no I do not buy the vig killing 2 people and ashmite's absence since Aug 11th tells me nothing could have been sent to the mod. If he had then I would suspect other PM's to other mod's letting them know he was going away and I know that hasn't happened.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #518 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Does anyone else believe that ashmite who was lynched on Aug 18th and has not posted on MS since Aug 11th would send a PM to the mod?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #523 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pop had 2 gun shots if you read BM's discription.
The second corpse had been killed far more cleanly, with 2 bullets and minimal mess. The victim? Mr Popular himself!
Care to explain better.

Oh just so no one is mistaken DGB was eaten that day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #525 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:Populartajo didn't vote for ashmite, so I don't think ashmite could have killed him. It's also not exactly uncommon for a scum kill to feature two or more shots instead of one - it looks more like window dressing here.
Yet the doc was shot only once. Yes keep digging that grave. I'm still waiting to hear from others on their thoughts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #529 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:
farside wrote:Yet the doc was shot only once. Yes keep digging that grave. I'm still waiting to hear from others on their thoughts.
Eh? What does this have to do with anything? It was made pretty clear that Dasquian was killed by two groups by the description dismembered and shotgunned. Are you telling me you think ashmite killed populartajo on night 1? I don't buy that you actually believe that to be the case.
forbiddanlight wrote:I'm kinda interested in all these backtracks myself.
Which ones are those again?
forbiddanlight wrote:Why do you presume to know so much about ash's role anyway Patrick? I mean, I don't see any connection, but it's odd that you'll use something you really don't know anything about to defend yourself.
Put yourself in my position as town. What other plausible theory is there? I certainly can't see any other way it could have happened.

Assuming I'm lynched today, just kill elvis tomorrow if she's still around. She looks ever inch a scumbag.
How do you explain one night with 2 gun shots and another night with one gun shot?
Also waiting to see if anyone else really believes that ashmite (who hasn't posted since Aug 11th) was lynched Aug 18 and a death scene not written till Aug 22nd would have sent the mod a PM. I'm just not believing that for a second.
In other news I agree that Elvis vote without an explanination is very suspcious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #531 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:
farside wrote:How do you explain one night with 2 gun shots and another night with one gun shot?
Why does it need some special explanation? I think the two shots to tajo came from the same gun (which is why it just says he was shotgunned). I don't for a second believe that he was killed by two seperate parties (Das was and it was made obvious from the description).
Because the vigs typically use a gun that is why it needs an explaination
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #533 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:22 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Also waiting to see if anyone else really believes that ashmite (who hasn't posted since Aug 11th) was lynched Aug 18 and a death scene not written till Aug 22nd would have sent the mod a PM. I'm just not believing that for a second.
Hell no.

Which ones are those again?
Well, mostly Lord_hur=werewolf to ash=werewolf vig. I think you are grasping at anything that might save you.

Put yourself in my position as town. What other plausible theory is there? I certainly can't see any other way it could have happened.
Well, yeah, except you probably aren't town. Ash wasn't around to maim, and I still doubt you get a night action after death :S.
As a vengeful vig I can see someone getting to attack back right away, however I don't see as I stated someone who has been gone sending a PM to the mod declaring an action.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #535 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod Litral who hasn't posted since the 9th. Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #544 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:I don't see the big deal about ashmite's posting dropping off - not posting isn't the same thing as not around. Even now his sig claims limited access, not a crisis forcing him to leave entirely. I think he was still around and couldn't be bothered to post (he did mention he was having difficulties drawing conclusions).
forbiddanlight wrote:venge kill during the night AFTER death?
Killing after death is not a big deal when your role has vengeful in it's name. Killing at night is what most "vigilante" roles do (distinct from the seperate role dayvigilante obv).
Ashmites sig reads:
In a permanent state of Limited Access. I'll understand if I'm replaced in my current games.
Seeing not one post and knowing he was replaced in 2 game 1 where he did not pick up the prod tells me everything I need to know
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Buy a Shotgun.

I think Lawrencelot should give the rest of his coins to Literal. If anyone objects then I guess a coin to each person who hasn't bought anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Landlord wrote:Drink up boys! It's party time!

:P :P :P
DO NOT DRINK. If you want me to claim I will.
I'd rather you not claim unless we vote you for scumminess. I'd like to see you get more involved in the game and comment on things as a basis of judging scumminess.
I agree. Except for when Mafia started the game this has been the most chatty he has been.
Why not tell us your thoughts on who is scum or your thoughts on the case against Patrick.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #619 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I have something to threaten Mafia with if he doesn't start playing more. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Litral wrote:Killing someone because you think they won't contribute is pretty bad.
It was a joke. I personally don't like non contributers as anyone you slice it, it's anti town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #625 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Litral wrote:Killing someone because you think they won't contribute is pretty bad.
It was a joke. I personally don't like non contributers as anyone you slice it, it's anti town.
Man I need to do preview. Replace anyone with anyway. :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #643 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Landlord didn't do it right. What the heck I will throw one out.
Litral wrote: 9
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Landlord wrote:
Landlord didn't do it right. What the heck I will throw one out.
How dare you discredit the proprietor of this establishment! My nine stands! Retract your nine and put forth a ten!
Yours did not say Litral wrote: which Litral stated it needed to be part of the quote tags. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #663 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:Well, I don't think it would be.
But anyway, it's awesome that the seemingly pointless empty glass turned out to give an ability. -.-

I'm interested in hearing what the shotgun did for farside.

I'm still glad I had a beer. I ♥ beer.
What did the beer do?
I have a shot gun but no ammunition. It's the equivalent of a big stick with nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

I owe Patrick one big apology.
Tony: What does the beer do?
Fonz: You need to put in thoughts on who is scum.
I will read thru tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #692 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Damn...we were wrong...I'm sorry I wasted the vig :S.

Moving along, I'll do a quick reread either tonight or tomorrow to see who's scummy.
Why do you say "we" were wrong? You killed him.

Why are you trying to act like it was a group decision?
I wondered about this myself. I know I stated my position on Patrick. There were a few votes against him. However for her to say we like we all said go for it, which wasn't stated as far as I can see. She took it into her own hands and I think it's because she was concerned about Patrick.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #705 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Was sick yesterday. Feel light headed today. Look thru what I missed tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Fake claim no reason. Deadline.

Vote: MafiaSSK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #715 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'll be posting something tomorrow. I want to review a few things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #719 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:Woah with the quicklynching, people.

I'd support a hypo today, I think.
I would like to hear more from you as you have been quiet throughout the game since you have been here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #725 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Unvote

Maybe we should take a second to talk about the lack of kills tonight?
Could it be that the drunkards were out of play throughout the night, and that explains it?
Possibly. Who was that? lawrencelot? Who else?

Also could be a RBer or doc or something.
I believe the 3 people effected were Landlord, Literal and Lawrencelot. (Hehe the 3 L's)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Actually fonz it is true. Yesterday before the Landlord came in you made only one statement. Then joked about Mafia being killed with a drink. You supported Mafia's lynch. Other then that not much can be said in regards to you actually scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #734 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I think we need to settle this by hearing from the other two who were effected.
mod: please prod literal and landlord
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #738 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Landlord wrote:What's a hypoclaim?
I'm pretty sure a hypoclaim is one everyone states who they "saved" as a doc. That way if their is a doc and that doc dies then the person he or she stated they saved will be known and the doc is not outed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #756 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I need to catch up on this game. I promise to have something of substance Monday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #759 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

@ Forbiddanlight: Has it not occurred to you that, if the kill failed because the scum killer was too drunk, then a hypo won't tell them anything?
Alright, fair enough. I just worked through some logic patterns and you are right. Fine, I support hypoclaim.
I support a hypoclaim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #761 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:Right. I suggest truly random order, anyone got a problem?
That's fine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #768 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

I targeted Literal ...... or did I?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #773 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:I suggest anyone who doesn't show up and hypoclaim by deadline be vigged or lynched ASAP.

Also, mafiassk is a good lynch today. I will vote closer to deadline or when everyone has hypoclaimed.
I think MafiaSSK lie makes him scummy. Hard to ignore such a thing. Lies = scum as far as I can ever see.

vote: MafiaSSK

No one should hammer though till he does his hypoclaim and I think literal and landlord still need to claim as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #780 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARSIDE!

vote mafiassk

Since I think everyone has hypoclaimed. Pretty sure landlord is BM.
Thanks.

The game would be broken if that was true don't you think?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #801 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I will catch up with this Monday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #816 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

The problem is that fonz wanted to do the hypo claim. He claimed Tony M. He was killed and turned out to be a roboblocker (a blocker at least). There was no kill the other night. So I don't see how Tony thinks he got set up in this case when Fonz flips townie.
I still want to read up on a few things that are bothering me before I place a vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #820 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:EBWOP: "the fact that lawrence
might have been
absent"
I understand. I would apprieciate a suspect list from you and reason's why you think those players are scum. I have a couple of thoughts of my own and I want to see what you say before I put my own thoughts down.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #822 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Wasn't landlord drunk too?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #838 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought MNOWAX killed 2 people only and couldn't kill any more after that?
One problem with your logic on what we bought Mr.Flay as far as I could tell no one had any knowledge what the items did and I believe we could only buy one item.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #849 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

TonyMontana wrote:All i was saying was that it isn't *fact* until the nightactions are revealed.
Semantics aside, I don't believe that fonz lied.
There is no reason for a townie to lie about his action. I think more and more Fonz wanted the hypo claim out just in case something like this happened.

vote: TonyMontana
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #851 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Landlord wrote:Yes, Tony should be lynched for his lie.
Where did Tony lie?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #857 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

I found a claim by Tony.
TonyMontana wrote:
I have already said that there was nothing to block from me. I'm just vanilla.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #869 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I had two people I'm suspicious of. I found forbidden doing a lot of following when I was going after patrick a few days ago and Lawrencealot I felt didn't really say anything. Plus he defend Lord Hur who turned out to be scum.
Bio what makes you think Lawrencealot is Mr. Stabby?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #876 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
farside22 wrote: Bio what makes you think Lawrencealot is Mr. Stabby?
He was in my '2nd tier' of reasons for the no kill on N4 related to the drunken homestay. With Lawrence and Landlord being the only 2 affected, it can only be lawrence if this is the reason. The stabbings started on N3 and Landlord joined during day 4.

If Lawrence is not scum / killer, then we are probably in the 3rd tier of possibilities and will not be able to find scum using the information of the no kill. The 3rd tier includes intentional no kill and it also includes a blanket protection by the moderator (or even landlord)
Landlord wrote:EBWOP:

I targeted mafiaSSK, and everyone else but myself.
This quote caught my eye on my final skim the previous day. I saw it as too much of a long shot to be worth speculating on when Tony being blocked was a far simpler explanation for the non-events of n4.

There are 4 players left who joined prior to the first stabbing: elvis, Forbidden, Lawrence, Farside. Out of those, Lawrence is most likely the culprit from my perspective.
Very clear. I missed that. Actually I think I'm in too many games and forgot about that, but I see your point now.
I really need to look back at something that is bothering me and see if I'm right before placing my vote which will be for Lawrence.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #878 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I looked into what bugged me and I was wrong. I would like to hear from those who haven't posted since entering the game there thoughts on what and who. BM seems to have 1 or 2 scums in each new installment of people and No I am not going to say "Oh there was only one kill" that just could mean a forgetful scum or someone trying not to get caught.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #883 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:Oh hey scratch some of that... Farside did you hit Litral over the head with your "big stick" shotgun? ... That makes more sense then wine...
All I was told was I had a shot gun with not bullets. I actually asked the mod if I can beat someone with it using it as a vig tool. I got no comment back from that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #900 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:Okay.

I wonder if actions even work on landlord... that's who lawrence said he targetted right?
Yes he did. Hmmm if he is telling the truth we can lynch him and tell him to target someone. If he is scum he could take down a town person with him. If we are wrong about both players it is a possible 2 town down type play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

DAMN YOU K-7.
No one even looked at me as scum. I was sad when I was killed like I was. I had bet that Lawerlot would be lynched that day two which would have give the scum two kills that night.
Oh well good game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:
elvis wrote:Also, mislynching Patrick was good times. It... just... feels... so... good.
I resent this. I'm just glad I got lord_hur lynched first before dying; I had to pretend I thought he was a werewolf, but towards the end of the day he was looking far more like mafia.
forbiddanlight wrote:Wasn't that me vigging? Totally not a mislynch
Until the part where I found ashmite's breadcrumb, I wouldn't have believed my own story either X_X.
Sorry Pat. I bet you would be lynched. Didn't expect the vig from forbidden to happen.
Also I really didn't by the whole ashmite case. Guess I was wrong. :D
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Patrick wrote:Oh yep, I speculated on that after you turned up mafia bookie :) What would you get for betting right?
If I was right we would gain a second kill for the night but I couldn't bet that night.
Basically I bet. If right about the lynch I get to do a kill and the other mafia in my group does a kill.
You know the night Fonz and Literal died? That was me and lawerlot. :twisted:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”