Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1054 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1035, Prism wrote:I'd be interested to hear why Kitty Trauma Team is actually town to people, the angles they're taking are insanely safe as scum, not at all difficult to fake, and the constant hedging/Cakez progression bother me.

I'll get to Bell/LLD comments later btw have just been trying to focus on reading, OKAY BE BACK LATER GOTTA STOP BURNING POSTS ON ONE LINERS

I wasn't hedging anything you illiterate fuck, I applied a tell, I wasn't sure if it was applicable because I haven't used it that way before and I said so right here in the thread

Don't fucking come at me when I got a fever of 101

If you think this is my scum game at all, I got oceanfront property in Idaho to sell you

I didn't even want to be in this game, Mala talked me into it so back the fuck off till I feel better.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1643 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:28 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1625, MathBlade wrote:Find it odd KTT stopped the ISOing of Titus before this post. Just a random stop.

It's not a random stop, are you illiterate?

I stopped at the halfway point y 8:55am after half a fucking hour of doing shit for a game while procrastinating on other shit I had to leave at 9am for

Like don't fucking shade me for no god damn reason, you'll get the rest when you get it. It takes fucking time.

She had 90 posts, I stopped at 45 when I had five minutes left before I had to leave

HALF OF 90 IS 45

"MATH" BLADE

you fuckers are never happy with anything, do the god damn deep dive yourself if it's that important to you you gotta whine about the stopping point

Jesus Christ

-k

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4729 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 4697, penguin_alien wrote:Battle Mage uses Tesla (vig shot) on Kitty Trauma Team: success, Kitty Trauma Team is Bronzed

I tunneled on scum all of day one and this was the thanks I got

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4730 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 4709, Prism wrote:I still feel so bad for DGB, I misread it two games in a row and it STILL BLAMED ITSELF

AT SOME POINT I'M JUST BAD DGB IT'S OK TO SAY IT
The lesson I have learned here is that my mountains out of a molehill tell has netted me scum on day one 4 out of my last four town games

I have also learned that being nice to people and making cases and spending time laying out my reads gets me nowhere and I should just scream about murder at people instead*

I also continue my twelve plus years streak of having never ever misread DGB.

*no really I literally spent two hours writing those deep dives explaining my town reads, correctly identified a scum, correctly identified the majority of the town, didn't call anyone an inbred pig fucker, and got vigged for my efforts

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4731 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 4730, kuribo wrote:I also continue my twelve plus years streak of having never ever misread DGB.

EBWOP oh god it's actually going on fourteen years now

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4734 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by kuribo »

Oh I'm just playing it up a bit, I'm not actually salty about getting vigged.

I told Mala after the mastina flip that we'd be in the hot seat even though I was still 100% sure about Cakez. But as I specifically said, I can't read mastina well enough when she's scum. And she knows it. So I figured someone else would catch her if she was.

BM spared me the indignity of having to defend the correct opinion of Cakescum. And frankly, while I consider myself extremely easy to read, I know there are people on this site who will tell you quickly that they can't read me. Easier just to shoot me.

Not to mention sparing me having to be a part of whatever the town was doing when it elimmed DGB. I'd have traded my own life gladly for DGB's, that's how strongly I was townreading it by the end of day 2.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4735 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

I want to start a series of seminars entitled: "How to read emotion on mafia's cum dot net," or "Emotional outbursts are not always scum driven." Neither is defeatism for that matter. And emotionally manipulative scum theatre doesn't happen nearly as often as anyone thinks.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4736 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by kuribo »

I had fun playing with everyone involved here, and I really enjoyed the moderation too.

P_a and cabd, I'd actually consider playing in another game y'all modded. That's pretty high praise from someone that plays like once a year. The moderation was crisp, the setup while complicated never felt poorly explained to me, the atmosphere was as far from toxic as one can get. I enjoyed it.

Prism, I don't think we've played together much if at all, but I enjoyed your presence.

BM, god it's probably been ten years since we played together. I remember I'm pretty sure I was scum with you in like my first or second scum game. Always a pleasure. I'm not actually mad at getting vigged, I just have to keep kayfabe.

Mathblade, god damn do I wish I had your drive to win. Like holy shit dude, if a game could be won solely on effort, you'd have won on night one.

Mastina, my fellow harbinger of the end days, always a pleasure.

Tammy and Nacho and ffery it's been a while since I've played with the three of you, and I missed it. I forgot how much fun it could be.

Mala, don't worry, we'll hydra again. Kitty Trauma team is just too great a hydra name to throw away.

Pooky, my fuzzy friend, it's so much fun playing with you. I'm so glad you're back.

Spiffeh will always and forever be one of my favorite town players. Spiff has been good for years.

bork, your scum game was pretty on point. You sat back and watched when you needed to and you jumped in when you needed to. Once you got settled, I mean.

Cakez, you're super fun to play with and you played a good game. I already told you in the dead PT that your scum head can go somewhere nice.

notscience: we didn't get to play together because you were a late replacement but the irony of elimming you again would have been pretty funny, you gotta admit. You played a good scum game too.

Dunnstral, I only wish we had interacted more. You're a very capable town player but I can understand if this game was hard to engage.

DGB, I love you dearly and I don't think you should be down on yourself because you've had a few bad games. Once upon a time, you and I Serened together and you helped me rediscover my love for the whimsy of mafia. Hit me up anytime and I'll try to return the favor by Serening with you again. Oh and I'm still gonna hot you up when I'm ready to run my Chaos Mod games.

Bell, we talked in the dead PT, but I didn't mention how generally impressed I was with your play in this game.

@LLD, @Grey, @Titus: I empathize with the personal stuff you're going through, even if I don't know the details, and I send all my positive vibes and energy your way. Stay safe and healthy please. Always and forever if you need a sympathetic ear, I'm a good listener.

@LLD in particular, I still deeply regret the hurtful things I said in this thread. You are actually one of my favorites to play with and I had no business saying what I said.

Thanks again for the game, everyone, both mods and players.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4764 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:01 am

Post by kuribo »

Bork, they just didn't give you a chance to get settled and it's a shame

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4766 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:06 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 11, penguin_alien wrote:Cabd would like to point out here (since he can't do so in the non-spoilered spectator/dead PT) that borkjerfkin could wait for a low activity time on the site and then just spam the everloving hell out of the game thread and force a Bronzing without the opportunity for discussion or input from Tammy. It's only another 42 pages at this point. Annoying and repetitive, but I can't enforce content of posts. He could just post :twisted: over and over again to eat up the day's discussion space.
Would 800 consecutive posts be considered bannable under the rules of the site itself?

I do like the idea of confirmed scum waiting till 2am to just copy paste the entire works of Dean Koontz

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4767 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:12 am

Post by kuribo »

"Well its 2am and I am dead at the end of the day. However I'd like to take this time to give a word by word analysis of the Wikipedia article for smelting."

-new post

"Smelting. That is of course the subject of this Wikipedia article and my dissection thereof. Fascinating."

-new post

"Is." This is one of the English forms of the word "be." More specifically, it represents the present tuner."

-new post

EBWOP: tense, not tuner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”