Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 11, OkaPoka wrote:okay about the setup: obviously if we were perfect we'd figure out a way to create a list of townreads, congregate all the top townreads on each wagon and concentrate the powers such that the townreads are always on the wagon together but uh yeah hmm 17p all agreeing just isnt it so i guess what im saying is that president dannflor needs to charm us all into salvation and we just need to pray that dann rolled town
President Dannflor! Please let me be your advisor!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 28, Bell wrote:I see. I wonder how that dynamic is going to work out or how we can use that information to find scum.
I don't like this post!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 43, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 41, Bell wrote:The only issue with that is that the first neighborhood guy would die when they hit scum and the neighborhood would be destroyed.
But if we can get a guranteed townie in there that's better than, obviously the other possibility.

Hmm.
yeah we hit scum we "lose" the neighborhood" but i dont think that matters because the general idea is we want to reduce the game to one neighborhood so it becomes a standard nightless vengeful game and avoid the whole mess of no comms

ive been playing a lot of valorant recently and let me tell u, having no comms sucks big time
Sometimes I talk but no one understands me!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 61, Bell wrote:
In post 50, Dusa wrote:
In post 28, Bell wrote:I see. I wonder how that dynamic is going to work out or how we can use that information to find scum.
I don't like this post!
Is it because you don’t like when people are too on the nose with their thoughts?
No! However! I like this post!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Dusa »

I would also vote Gamma Emerald if the game had started! We need to save up some gems and unlock it!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Dusa »

Oh! The game has started! When nsg posted that VC it us into be a tilde! The confirmations must all be in! 17 gems of confirmations!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 120, Hypothermia wrote:
In post 118, Dusa wrote:Oh! The game has started! When nsg posted that VC it us into be a tilde! The confirmations must all be in! 17 gems of confirmations!
You did a wonderful job cleaning the hall today, Dusa.
Squeeeeeeee!
Thank you so much!
I! I! It's just my job but
It matters so much to be recognized!
In post 133, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because it’s early and I don’t wanna have to deal will whatever gimmick Dusa is doing all game?
We might not like eachother much now, but maybe our relationship will change over time if you have time to collect ambrosia! Then we will understand eachother better!
If you pay a little attention! I'm actually saying the same things a gorgon with a body would say! My voice is just higher and squeakier because I'm just tiny!
I think you might be bad because mostly people were pointing out some people who are good! Probably accurately! Complaining about me is a distraction! It also makes me cry..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 147, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I’m feeling like qoobee is town already here
Most genuine-seeming player so far
Yay!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 158, OkaPoka wrote:bingle town for not tryharding
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 171, Dannflor wrote:
In post 167, OkaPoka wrote:dann y r u so weird this game
I'm trying to be a little more aggressive/assertive than I usually am
Why??
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 178, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 109, Dannflor wrote:
In post 107, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 79, OkaPoka wrote:president dann rolled scum oh no!
vote me :(
In post 112, OkaPoka wrote:well as mechanical talk has so evidently pointed out this setup is very very hard to win for town without proper leashing, we still need good reads to win, but good reads are not enough. we need good leashes as well as otherwise there is simply too much room for scum to force a win.
In post 113, OkaPoka wrote:HURT: dannflor best i can do
In post 117, Dannflor wrote:
In post 112, OkaPoka wrote:well as mechanical talk has so evidently pointed out this setup is very very hard to win for town without proper leashing, we still need good reads to win, but good reads are not enough. we need good leashes as well as otherwise there is simply too much room for scum to force a win.
do you think it's possible to efficiently get good reads in a game where we aren't allowed to vote?

I feel like you should know such a plan either scum sides the day play or is just doomed to fail
I like this snippet of conversation from both parties.

Dann is trying to find a logical explanation for Oka's lack of initiative, but he's not applying pressure either to shove Oka into an offensive stance or punish Oka for a read he doesn't like.

Dann continuing to discuss his view of the setup strategy is in good faith, and Oka is reading a lot into his votes and what that implies for town later; it reads more cautious rather than self-conscious.
I like this post! It seems easier to make without perfect knowledge, and it doesn't really accomplish any bad guy goals! Maybe the cupcake is a friend..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 180, Solo wrote:GAMMA EMERALD's probably town for an annoyance-vote on DUSA and then openly admitting it's there because he's annoyed at the gimmick, rather than faking a jabbernut reason
Gamma Emerald isn't that bad at being bad! He wouldn't make that mistake! He's experienced enough for at least 11 heat!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 189, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 134, Hypothermia wrote:
In post 130, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 124, Hypothermia wrote:
In post 122, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because hopefully that will make it stop
Okay.

Why should it stop?
Because it’s annoying and will make them harder to read
Okay.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I find it scummy that you voted someone who only expressed a want to vote you and not someone on your wagon who actually went through with it. Voting someone who didn't commit yet feels like a bullying tactic (not in a social manner, mind you, but it is a bit rude) to keep them away.

That, and justifying it like you are is weak.
This is a reachy vote, Gamma's explanations/justifications for why he voted Dusa (to stop the gimmick) came after you directly asked him about it. The last sentence is not clear to me whether you would expect a town!Gamma to have
better
reasons for voting or that a town!Gamma
wouldn't
have justified it. If the former, that's uncharitable given the game just started and Dusa really hasn't given much to work with, and if the latter, that's _extremely_ uncharitable because you were specifically prompting him to justify it.

I also disagree with your argument that it's scummy to vote someone who isn't voting you yet there, but I'm not sure whether that point is relevant. However he did clearly state that he wanted the gimmick to stop, and it feels to me like you're inventing some other motivation for his vote that wasn't there.

VOTE: Hypothermia
I like this post! Why I am I so impressionable! Ohhhh I just want people to like me so bad maybe?!?!? Ahh but I like Hypothermia too?!?!? Mmmm... But is it only because she fed me nectar maybe..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 206, GuiltyLion wrote:Yuri have you played with me before? I don't care who you are I just wanna know if you've been in a game with me previously
I played with you before!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 235, Dannflor wrote:Dusa, a lot of the posts you are liking are… designed to be likable
Gahh!! What if it's true?!?!? You are perhaps right that I should be scared! There are traps everywhere!! Fivefold harms!!

I like Hypothermia's last post and I don't think it was designed to be likeable.. but I'm just a maid, I don't think I would be able to tell..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: Solo
I think this person is bad!
Too many of their posts aren't about people being bad, and the ones that are seem like they could be fake!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 237, Bell wrote:
In post 235, Dannflor wrote:Dusa, a lot of the posts you are liking are… designed to be likable
They do appear to miss the idea that actually, scum want to be town read and are willing to give informed/accurate takes in exchange for it. Though IIOA isn't a thing that seems like a good differential.
Did you mean IIOA isn't a thing?? Do you dislike IIOA?? Some people don't think it's a good weapon some think it's one of the worst ones and I can't tell which you're saying?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Dusa »

GuiltyLion seems good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Dusa »

Look at me! I'm a gorgon!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Dusa »

You're not a real god! Are you a demigod?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 307, Hypothermia wrote:FakeGod conspiracy theorizing about the mafia team all immediately cowering at his reads on them is +town I think. It made me laugh.
Do you think someone is townier if they make you laugh?? C-could I make you laugh??!? If I made you laugh you might like me!! I want you to like me so much Hypothermia!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 320, UNOwen wrote:@Solo -
@Dusa -
Ignore my questions and I will just annoyingly ask them again.
Ahh!! I'm so sorry!! Please don't hate me... I'm just so scatter brained.. I have to bob back and forth so much to dust all the rafters, my brain starts to roll a bit!!

I find 180, 182, and 183 conjured! would get you to that page! I find 187 authentic though! It's an exception! They always call me an exception..

I could follow up my thoughts about the why, but maybe you should pick just one!! I don't want to eat too much attention! Hades says I should be seen and not heard!! I don't want time out in the brass urn again..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 340, Ydrasse wrote:Pedantic maybe but why’s Bell solidly town in 337 and then probably in 338 alongside Bingle? You distinguished them separately. @QB
I think it means Qoobee is thinking!! Maybe Qoobee is good, like when Zagreus thinks about enemy attack patterns and learns them!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 344, Hypothermia wrote:*twirls hair*.
*Twirls snakes*
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Dusa »

Qoobee come vote Solo!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 373, Solo wrote:Really, Dusa? You have no opinion on anything I've posted since my first few posts?
I already commented on them broadly! Air! Gas! Vapors!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 436, UNOwen wrote:
In post 367, Dusa wrote: I find 180, 182, and 183 conjured! would get you to that page! I find 187 authentic though! It's an exception! They always call me an exception..
A good selection. I choose for a follow up.
Ok! Here is my opinion! The plans OkaPoka were talking about we're not that complicated! Solo was exaggerating! They aren't any more complications than just sudoku! Because I don't know what sudoku is!

He exaggerated it to hide how maybe he doesn't like them cause he could lose!

But also! Convincing everyone to do a plan is much more of a bother than using following the steps! He forgot to complain about that the part because there are 4 friends he could ask nicely to agree on the plan if he wanted!

It feels like his feelings about it are different from mine and I know I'm good! I just don't want to argue a lot about it! I want people to like me! If a plan came on a silver platter it'd be fine!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 395, Dannflor wrote:oh I forgot Dusa

I'm not reading Dusa's post so I don't get spoilers for Hades true story
I only know what Hades is doing when he's in the palace! I couldnt tell you much about what happens outside..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 485, Hypothermia wrote:If it’s who I think it is yes I would very much appreciate Yuri being here.
I know who you are! You're Demeter!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 463, FakeGod wrote:I don't care much about reads on Day 1; I'm just gonna continue to skim and pour whatever's in my mind onto the screen

I hope day 1 execution is random as possible, but we have to slightly care who's on the winning wagon

also players who rubber stamp a bunch of townreads to others and hoping to get townread back makes me sick
If I say I townread will you give me nectar?!?!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Dusa »

I think Yuri is Dionysus!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Dusa »

I think LavarManos is town! When he shared thoughts earlier it seemed like he had had them all along!

I'm behind! Please forgive me!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Dusa »

Slow down! I don't have legs!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 736, GuiltyLion wrote:well town and scum are the only two options

he's challenging Dusa that she hasn't responded to anything he's said. I think scum on the whole are a little more-selfconscious to do that, especially since what he had done between her vote and that post wasn't really all that radically town in nature. So I think it's more likely he
is
town and genuinely a lil frustrated Dusa didn't seem to re-evaluate at all
I am mad at you because I think Solo is in the wrong! However, you are not wrong! You can be wrong and still be good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 753, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 545, Yuri Gagarin wrote:so the handwaveyness is maybe what's bothering me here rather than him like, examining further whether he thinks hypo is doing what he says he thinks scum often try to do re inventing narratives/motivations
I can see where you're coming from here

the thing is they openly admitted to doing the thing I thought scum is more likely to do which kinda disarmed me and also removes any direction for further interrogation. I may revisit this and think more about it but at the time it was kinda like "you invented motivation that wasn't there, scum use that to push fake reads", "yes I did invent motivation, that's scumhunting I think", and there wasn't really much more I wanted to probe beyond that, at least not at that moment. And it was easier to imagine her posting what she posted as town, which was the main original sticking point.

knowing that alt is Ydrasse now I'm a little less certain what to make of it because she's got a lot of finesse as scum... but at the time it just felt honest to me and I think regardless of her alignment I wasn't gonna be able to pull anything more from her on that point because we both agreed on the reality of what she was doing
I'm so confused! I thought she confirmed she was Demeter!
She's posting very brainy this game! .
Bad Ydrasse plays simple!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 759, OkaPoka wrote:i lost myself in the train of thought but the specific reason why i think its contradictory is that someone who shuts down mech talk is not someone who claims to will sheep someone else's mech plan later i think. i think you just ignore mech talk in that case.
OkaPoka! Will you provide me golden fleece?!?!?!

VOTE: Yuri
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 780, OkaPoka wrote:and looking on it you were legit the first person to sign up so i really doubt anyone has a personal issue with you at all this game and you've played with like everyone so nobody is going to find out that they have a personal issue and so like no need to think about it
Gamma is at level 4 on my affection track! Ambrosia steps are unlocked!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 786, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 785, Gamma Emerald wrote:why? I don't think so myself
I retract the read, in trying to find the example for you I realized that I conflated two players as Guilty Lion, so of course the progression made no sense :oops:
I think you are good! Or at least if you are not good, GuiltyLion is probably good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 790, Bell wrote:
In post 789, Dusa wrote:I think LavarManos is town! When he shared thoughts earlier it seemed like he had had them all along!

I'm behind! Please forgive me!
Are you saying this just to be a devil's advocate or do you actually think he has been townie?
I thought he made a townie post! He has been posting not so much! However! Gods are slaves to their natures! I bet he always doesn't post much!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 838, Dannflor wrote:
In post 837, Yuri Gagarin wrote:so what do you make of bingle suggesting that you have the strongest read strength of anyone in the pl?
I think it's sus especially given that half the player list is playing under (what I suppose are secret) alts
Do you have a different name in other cultures!?!?!

Beowulf?!?!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 801, Bingle wrote:I’ve been largely focused on finding fake townreads because faking townreads to manipulate a utr scum into okas hood is the basic counterplay to okas proposed plan and it looked like at least some measure of the population was accepting that that was what would actually happen today.
I find this thought unnatural! Very few of us are joining the philosophy class actively! So much so that the whole team may have no students!

It makes me think you know at least one philosopher is bad because it's you!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Dusa »

Yuri acts a lot like someone I know!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 852, OkaPoka wrote:hi dusa

are you voting yuri because of me or because of yuri
You are my patron god of logic!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Dusa »

Are you Charon?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: SaveTheDragons
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 955, Bell wrote:You're too understandable this game. It's like every move you make is in neon lights.
This defies the Titus nature, yes, but why is it bad?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Dusa »

Bingle is good.
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Dusa »

It's hard to explain how I know Bingle is good! I have seen Bingle be good and be bad!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 956, Bingle wrote:There's been significantly less than normal dancing around "Maybe Bingle scum" and someone made the unironic argument that my being disengaged was a towntell so I was leaning into that to see if anyone accused me of leaning into that which no one has.
This is funny if Bingle is good!

It is not as funny if Bingle is bad!

We all want to be funny! We are all deeply insecure inside...
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Dusa »

Dannflor! You want me to like you!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: Bell
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Dusa »

I almost tripped! Dusa is so clumsy..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Dusa »

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 980, Bingle wrote:
In post 978, Bell wrote:You're doing a good job of being scum if you are Bingle.
Pffft. I'm doing a good job of being scum regardless of whether I'm scum.
You're not doing a good job of being scum unless you are Bingle!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: SaveTheDragons
I want the monkey to like me!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1009, OkaPoka wrote:Does anyone here play hades? Like is dusa openly trying to be liked an invention of the player or continued roleplay of the character
Can I please clean your room, OkaPoka!?!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1017, Bell wrote:
In post 1009, OkaPoka wrote:Does anyone here play hades? Like is dusa openly trying to be liked an invention of the player or continued roleplay of the character
Dusa is a maid that works for hades. She has low self esteem and overworks herself.
She’s a sweet person. I think it’s within character for her to want to be liked.
P-p-person?? Ahh, no one's called me that before!! Thank you Bell!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Dusa »

All his posts on this page make equal sense if he is bad!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1081, Bingle wrote:I would murder:

FG
GuiltyLion
CB
Lavar

right now if any of them were L-1.

Is there anyone who is townreading any of these slots?

Seriously, I've done fuckall this game and I'm still the top 50% of content. I'm
only beating the mod by 4 posts
and yet I'm one of the higher content slots.

With that said, CB's "I need help to get into a 40 page game that's been open for a week" doesn't jive with me as coming from town who has played with more than half the list, so my vote remains there atm. I'm townreading everyone who has posted more content than me with the exception of the Solo50 slot, and of those I'm weakest on Dusa. I think STD is probably town. Titus gets a day to get her sealegs and I didn't dislike hypo's input while she was here and DGB seems to be pushing things that make sense.

UNO, what are your thoughts? You're poking but are you actually getting anything from your pokes?
I haven't really posted more content than you Bingle! I'm not that good! I just do my job ok! I.. I.. I will try to check on the rooms of the people you tell me to check on, because I think you're good!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Dusa »

@DGB:. Why did you incant the name of Goddess Noraa??
Be specific!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1098, Dannflor wrote:this is purely a reads list and not an evaluation of character
That's really clear! Because I'm in A tier! I haven't even cleaned the foyer yet today..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1129, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 1127, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 1081, Dusa wrote:With that said, CB's "I need help to get into a 40 page game that's been open for a week" doesn't jive with me as coming from town who has played with more than half the list, so my vote remains there atm. I'm townreading everyone who has posted more content than me with the exception of the Solo50 slot, and of those I'm weakest on Dusa.
I think you should change your expectations of me. I've never digressed my level of familiarity or strength in reading the various people I've hinted at playing with. Plus, this alt is almost MEANT for finding a new playstyle and tone for myself, so I'm not thinking about Mafia the same way I did when I played often on my main.

And I don't think meta is usually reliable, and even if I did have a meta rulebook for anyone with high accuracy, it borders on violating site rules in extreme cases.

It doesn't ring as sincere for you or others to place a high expectation of my readability because
that makes it easy for town and scum alike to assess my alignment on the ability to read the game, not my behavior.
Oh wait, this is Bingle's post that Dusa quoted, wanted to clarify this for readers.
Nope! Too late! You made an earnest attempt to make people think that I called you bad, then said I think I am good because I post more than myself!
Eheeeheeeheeheeehee!
Hades will now punish you because bad record keeping is his favorite reason to dunk people in the Styx.
Eheeeheeeheeheeehee!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Dusa »

It looks like the people who posted since Gamma Emerald's last spree are Cupcake Butterfly and Almost50!
I think that spree is so bad that people who did not vote him for it are likely to also be bad!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Dusa »

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Dusa »

Spoiler:
In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1064, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Oh,
lovely

Maybe
threatening to fade my existence will be the motivation I need to participate.

I'll confirm that I have no solid scumreads because I've read less than the first 20 pages of the game, even less with critical thought. Larges are not
my kink
what I thought I could keep up with.

To make this fun, I'd love to invite my opportunistic wagoners to a game!

The Wheel of Speech!

Here's how the game works...

Everybody on this wheel is assigned a number between 1 and 5 in clockwise order: Bingle as number 1, FakeGod, DrippingGoofball, Dannflor, and then Almost50 as number 5.

I will pick a number between 1 and 5 arbitrarily (you'll have to take my word for it, I don't know how to do the random number thingamajig in the forum text.) The person who's number I picked has several options:

1. Pick a person in the playerlist for me to personally ISO
and give tons of feedback on.
2. Force me to answer any question you have through a diagram
involving my reads, thoughts on the gamestate, or a reaction to YOUR commentary on anything. (Yes, the diagram may still have words attached.)
3. Pass...
You forgo your turn of participation, and I will continue to the next number I draw.
4. Deflect...
This is functionally like Pass, but you MUST choose ANOTHER player on the Wheel for them to enact their turn. If someone deflects to you though, you can still choose to pass.

You only get
ONE
turn until you're eliminated from the Wheel. So make sure you know what you want to do! :D

Yes, new players can still join the Wheel by
VOTING
me
BEFOR
E I get to the
LAST
player on the wheel. You will be counted into the wheel the following time at which I bring up the wheel again.

But Cupcake Butterfly! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? I want to do MORE than one thing on my turn!

What if I wanted Cupcake to ISO MULTIPLE players at once?
What if I wanted Cupcake to answer MULTIPLE questions with a diagram?
What if I wanted Deflect to another player on Wheel AND force that crooked MF Cupcake to spew?

There is an
EASY
way to do so!
Just guess who my
MAIN
account is!! Any guess of who my main is will do!
You
ALL
have a good chance to figure out my main account! After all... I've played with 10 of you before
THAT I KNOW OF
... over half of which with multiple games.
I'm not a stranger.
;)

Here's An Example How This Game Works With ALL Mechanics In Play

Cupcake:
Number 3.

DrippingGoofball:
PASS.

Cupcake:
Number 1

Bingle:
Deflect! Dannflor!

Dannflor:
I hate all of you. 1. ISO OkaPoka.

Cupcake:
*ISOs OkaPoka and gives a very in-depth read.*

OkaPoka:
I hate you, Cupcake.
OkaPoka Votes Cupcake Butterfly For Elimination... Since Numbers 1, 3, and 4 have already been used, the current numbers are: OkaPoka at 1. FakeGod at 2. Almost50 at 5.

Cupcake:
Number 5!

Almost50:
I think you are Zoraster! Number 2... Give me a diagram about x and y.

Cupcake:
GIRL, I WISH. OK, here's my poor artistic ability in full public detail.... Now, number 2!

FakeGod:
Deflect.

OkaPoka:
DAMN IT, FAKEGOD. OK, I think you're NANCY. ISO Gamma Emerald and Bell.

Cupcake:
*ISOs Gamma Emerald and Bell.*

Bell and Gamma Emerald vote Cupcake bringing to L-1, Cupcake is lolhammered. Game over... both due to lim, and because Bell, Gamma Emerald, and random person who voted Cupcake after last player on wheel was picked.

This is all VERY confusing so I can reiterate the rules once again!

But, here we go!

NUMBER ONE: BINGLE, YOU'RE UP!

...?
What's the end goal of this? What made you think/want to do this?
In post 1120, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1081, Bingle wrote:With that said, CB's "I need help to get into a 40 page game that's been open for a week" doesn't jive with me as coming from town who has played with more than half the list, so my vote remains there atm.
Why?
I feel like I've have plenty of times where as town, I've been behind where I really should have been in terms of foothold in the game. I kinda think one game that ended recently functions as a solid example.
In post 1123, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: cupcake butterfly
got townpings from Fenrir in some posts I saw quoted by A50, and I want in on CB's game so I'm moving there

This is an inorganic progression on a slot from a single reading! Hephaestus made this! Gamma Emerald got help from Hephaestus and pretended otherwise!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1120, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1081, Bingle wrote:With that said, CB's "I need help to get into a 40 page game that's been open for a week" doesn't jive with me as coming from town who has played with more than half the list, so my vote remains there atm.
Why?
I feel like I've have plenty of times where as town, I've been behind where I really should have been in terms of foothold in the game. I kinda think one game that ended recently functions as a solid example.
I missed a post! This one goes in the middle! I'm sorry! I mess up so much... I'll work late today!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Dusa »

The posts are also individually bad! is overly generalized about the concept of falling behind in a game, without applying it to Cupcake's arc! It reeks of already knowing whether Butterfly is bad, skipping to the end on whether the rule itself is good! There is no analysis of whether the the factor that made Gamma Emerald footholdless is present this game! There is only analysis of whether Cupcake's alignment is the same this game!
Ahhh!!
I feel like I feel something stronger than I can put into words! I'm such a bad communicator!!
It really feels like Gamma Emerald read Cupcake's role PM then wrote this post!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Dusa »

uses ellipses and a question mark! It ices Cupcake out before asking him a question! This undermines the question! The question is performative!

A human who was good writing this post might write "...?" and nothing else! It looks like Gamma Emerald wrote his human response but then by wrote wanted to add a dutiful due diligence and question about something he had fully decided was stupid because he is supposed to be investigating if he's good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Dusa »

is as dirty as Cerberus's bed!
It ruins charitable readings of where Gamma Emerald just likes Cupcake or something!
It's also a strange way to unvote SaveTheDragons!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1140, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1136, Dusa wrote: uses ellipses and a question mark! It ices Cupcake out before asking him a question! This undermines the question! The question is performative!

A human who was good writing this post might write "...?" and nothing else! It looks like Gamma Emerald wrote his human response but then by wrote wanted to add a dutiful due diligence and question about something he had fully decided was stupid because he is supposed to be investigating if he's good!
This is absolutely correct
But what about it makes me scum?
Eheheheheeee!
You don't even understand how you're showing your true colors!
Investigating won't look like a duty if you are good Gamma! It will look like something you want to do!
A bad maid cleans the hall when they know they're supposed to and Hades is watching! A good maid cleans the hall when Hades is asleep because it looks dirty!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1145, T3 wrote:
In post 1143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1133, Dusa wrote:This is an inorganic progression on a slot from a single reading! Hephaestus made this! Gamma Emerald got help from Hephaestus and pretended otherwise!
Is Hephaestus representative of anyone in this game?
Also I don’t particularly feel like my progression is as bad as you make it out to be, the second post was made more out of a place of questioning Bingle vs. defending CB
Hephestus was the greek god of fire? I think. So I think Dusa means you got help in the scum pt with that read?
Hephaestus is the god of blacksmithing and other manufacture! I believe! I don't remember everything..

Why aren't you voting for Gamma Emerald?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Dusa »

Gamma Emerald is reacting like someone caught robbing Charon!

He is threatened by a single vote in a large field because he knows I am being insightful! He feels extra bad because it's me of all people! Dannflor has pointed out an illogical way of viewing what I'm doing!
Please don't miss this just because it's a large Olympic game with so many ongoing events! This is a very distinct case of evil transparent!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Dusa »

@Dannflor
Spoiler:
Hi!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Dusa »

Speak for yourself demigod!

Do you not see what I'm seeing?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Dusa »

Bingle! Vote Gamma! You can do this! You can see the obvious!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Dusa »

If I give Charon lots of nectar will we get chattier than this?!?!?!?!?!??
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Dusa »

The part where four good people are voting Gamma Emerald is interesting!! It's a pantheon!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Dusa »

Oh.. I called myself a person... I let my head get swollen.. please don't tell Hades about this!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1157, Dusa wrote:Gamma Emerald is reacting like someone caught robbing Charon!

He is threatened by a single vote in a large field because he knows I am being insightful! He feels extra bad because it's me of all people! Dannflor has pointed out an illogical way of viewing what I'm doing!
Please don't miss this just because it's a large Olympic game with so many ongoing events! This is a very distinct case of evil transparent!
I don’t even fucking know who you are, why would I feel threatened by you
That's the point I'm making! You don't feel threatened because you know I'm strong like Megaera and can kill anyone I want killed! You feel threatened because if who you are really shows, it shows you're bad! Eeeeee!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Dusa »

How does it feel to get caught after a few people were convinced you picked a goodie goodie wrestle? Isn't it like having really good luck but then dying just before fully escaping Hades?!
Zagreus tells me stories!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Dusa »

I'm sorry I didn't buy anything! Please forgive me..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Dusa »

I would like to share some information about my past runs!

I feel more confident that Gamma is scum than any elim from my previous game!

I can't remember what game I played before that one! My memory is so poor..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1290, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1099, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1097, LavarManos wrote:T3 seems townie
where exactly did you get that from his 4 posts
I think I just made a random read, but at that time it didn't really seem like he had any mafia agenda.
Right now, I still lean town there and Qb seemed pretty relaxed.
LavarManos! Do you think Qoobee is a strong reliable personality to lead the neighborhood next phase?! Do you like them?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Dusa »

It is hard for me to think about arranging the furniture when I am just so excited this will be red!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1313, Dannflor wrote:CupcakeButterfly should not have needed a wagon to build on her for her to start posting content. In addition, her "content" is largely non game related gameshow nonsense. Very cute and fun nonsense, but nonsense nonetheless. It feels like she has to force herself to talk about the game and even the performative gameshow stuff shoves much of the work on other players. She's loosely made up a scum pool of half the players pushing her, but hasn't directly called out anyone. It's like she's avoiding confrontation completely and wants people to town read her based on her cute schtick. I don't think as town CB would be so avoidy of the confrontationy.
Cupcake Butterfly is a son of Zeus, not a daughter of Hera!!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Dusa »

I want Bell to be good! Something gave me that distinct feeling but I forgot!! I forget things..
I think even though Gamma Emerald pretended to hurt Cupcake Butterfly it is possible they are both bad!
I think the way Almost50 on responded to my stain removal procedure was bad! Maybe even if Gamma is somehow good! Which would break my mind at this point! Its such a fragile mind..
Because most player cared about the process! Even if Almost50 disagreed it would be better!

OkaPoka did almost the same thing as Almost50 but I care less! It's infair! But OkaPoka is a god with a strange nature! He doesn't make sense! I don't know how to explain this...
After Dannflor's explanation about LavarManos I would lean towards believing he is bad! But, I can't lean?!?!? I'm just a floating head?!?!?! I'm so useless.. I can make myself useful! You'll see! Gamma will be revealed bad and then I will clean the whole neighborhood! He has been preparing a picnic blanket for lunch in Elysium since I voted him!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1358, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:I don't like the thread progression from "Cupcake is not present" --> "Cupcake is putting on a show" --> "Let's go after one of the votes on Cupcake, but Cupcake still bad."

Feels like people are putting me on the backburner in favor of a more probable lim rather than sorting me, since most of the responses to my game were some variation of "I don't care." Nothing in good faith for me to grab a hold onto here. :/ It's feeding my disinterest with hard-solving.

Gamma, I do want an explanation on how you jumped from wanting to join the Wheel of Speech game to considering me as confscum, and how a flip from me would your read of Dusa?
Sometimes it's hard to want to collect more boons until the next floor starts! That goes for both of us!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Dusa »

I liked OkaPoka's early mirror planning because it seemed like he truly wanted to spend the points the smartest he could! He didn't want to impress people being responsible planning on the mirror for a long time!
Then I was upset that for a while OkaPoka did not show an overwhelming desire to purge evil! It is not in OkaPoka's nature to make big philosophies but it is so common you feel his overwhelming desire to purge evil! But this is a lack of a positive!

He did not join in on voting Gamma right away! Then did it a bit later when Gamma's death was more onevitable! This is very bad in principle! However his decision-making for it seemed open and so foolish it is surely his own true thought??? He is too confident about GuiltyLion and looks so bad he would craft something different if he were bad!??!??

He is middle god for me! Like Chaos!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Dusa »

Cupcake! Northsidegal tasked 13 of us the chore of damaging mafia! She gave 4 of us the task of damaging town! Gamma Emerald is very clearly mafia! That makes most of 13 people want to hurt him and all of four people not want to hurt him!

I hope that helps you understand why so many people are voting him!

It's less clear what you are!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1375, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1360, T3 wrote:Why do people townread Dusa?
Because she has the conviction of Hercules in her posts!
M-m-m-m-m-m-me???
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Dusa »

I don't know any tricks! Even Cerberus is better at tricks than Dusa..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1399, Titus wrote:I am thinking scum, minus Gamma, just have a low WIM. Either Yuri Cupcake and Gamma are all scum or there's townie sounding scum. I know sounds opportunist but I'd rather flip all three for my VCA.
I like this post from the moon goddess!
I think she sounds curious, and it is a natural thing to wonder in a game with about five or so quiet ones!

I feel mostly sure it's genuine! I'm not positive why I feel that way!

Bad Titus would already know who the quiets are!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1403, Almost50 wrote:Current TRs (in order of appearance on the PL): Bingle/Oka/Dann/GL/DGB/Yuri

Current SRs (based on a special theory): Gamma, Bell, T3, FG, CB

Current [/i]solid[/i] reads: None

Current (noun): a body of water or air moving in a definite direction/a flow of electricity which results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles.
I am surprised to not appear here! Everyone tries to catch me missing roll call..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Dusa »

Are you selling any food this time? I'm hungry... Wait... I don't have a stomach?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Dusa »

Why am I here?!?!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Dusa »

I'm so afraid the gorgons will kill me if I kill another one!!

Should I pretend to be bad????
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Dusa »

I think Gamma was Good Actually!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: Almost50 I haven't read yet!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Dusa »

1539 is an awful post!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Dusa »

That's better!

Ish!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Dusa »

I have no powers, yet I have a private topic associated with this game! What does that say about me?!???!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1552, Bell wrote:You’re intentionally denying town information by posting it in a pt we can’t see, while if even one scum is in there they can relay it to their whole team.
Bell is good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Dusa »

Ok! When I get home and read up! I'll use the neighborhood so Bell knows I'm bad!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Dusa »

I love chores! They're my purpose!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1537, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1536, Yuri Gagarin wrote:maybe he’s able to read me or alternatively maybe he’s town
did you mean to write scum at the end of your post here? Otherwise it's not making sense to me
It makes more sense if Yuri is bad!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1556, GuiltyLion wrote:Dusa I'd like your attention/thoughts on the points I laid against Qoobee/T3 slot in , , ,
I think I broadly agree!

I think T3 is unprepared for runs of this heat level in general which makes it hard to say for sure he is definitely bad! However this points towards his potentially being bad!

I also don't like the way he described my tone! I think if my high pitched voice made it harder to see my soul, he would just guess my soul wrong! I think he is bad and instead said he can't see my soul, because he knew if he was good he would be guessing wrong!

Does that make sense!?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1403, Almost50 wrote:Current TRs (in order of appearance on the PL): Bingle/Oka/Dann/GL/DGB/Yuri

Current SRs (based on a special theory): Gamma, Bell, T3, FG, CB

Current [/i]solid[/i] reads: None

Current (noun): a body of water or air moving in a definite direction/a flow of electricity which results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles.
I reread some! There is a slender chance Almost50 is somehow good and draws extremely foolish conclusions about wagon development!

He is still definitely one of my least favorite slots!

He needs to prove himself!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1664, FakeGod wrote:
Dusa, would you like to dance?
Gahhh!! How could someone make me feel this special?!?!?!?! Ummm!!! Yes?!?!?!???? Yes!!!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Dusa »

Cupcake Butterfly's associations to Gamma Emerald do not make me smile!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Dusa »

All posts on this page are goodie goodies!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Dusa »

Pagetop!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Dusa »

Oh no!! I messed up! By do much!! I'm so slow...
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1715, Bingle wrote:
In post 1708, Yuri Gagarin wrote:
In post 1663, Bingle wrote:kinda expected to die here.
really? why?
I was probably more universally tr than Dann and the person whose NA plan we ended up following. I'm also a major stepping stone to overcome when mislimming A50 lategame (See: Dann talking about how he'd sheep my A50 read if I had one to the point that my lack of TR there made him stop TR-ing A50) and A50 scum wouldn't be particularly excited about leaving me alive. Okascum would want me dead as the only other strong mechspeak voice ITT.

The simplest answer to "Why Dann over Bingle" is that scum wanted to shrink Neighborhood 1, which could have a couple of interesting interpretations (scum is trying to get a majority in N1 or N1 is very full of town) or that Dann's reads were more threatening than mine. Of course, all this presumes I'm town, but :le sigh:.

As far as not letting you play with neighborhoods, we're following my plan atm, which largely is to ensure that everyone hoods up and we have as much overlap as possible while killing off scummy slots that aren't in any neighborhoods yet. I don't see how that conflicts in any way with your desire to solve with overlapping hoods and the whether we vig in each pool thing is a discussion that happens on D5, so shouldn't influence your play at this point anyway.
I think you have rather underdeveloped thoughts about Gamma and Dannflor's relationship if you didn't see Dannflor as one of the top tier murder options! It makes me worry about you! I would not let you pick my Duo Boons!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1721, OkaPoka wrote:Ill make a post for yuri later.

Bingle, yuri is misrepresenting his mech issues. He has demonstrated not just wanting to not post in neighborhoods, but has also explicitly stated the desire to ignore any plans of leashing votes and joining as many neighborhoods as possible because he "doesn't care to help town". Interpret that as policy idc
If I know Yuri's true nature, then Yuri has refused to help Hades put on Cerberus's leash in a past run! And Yuri was good!!

I think this is not the area of focus for understanding Yuri!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1835, Bingle wrote:
In post 1830, Dusa wrote:I think you have rather underdeveloped thoughts about Gamma and Dannflor's relationship if you didn't see Dannflor as one of the top tier murder options! It makes me worry about you! I would not let you pick my Duo Boons!
?

That post was a response to someone asking why I thought I might be a priority nightkill.
That thought is so silly! Mafia only get 3 murders all game! Duo Boons
are so much stronger in endgame! You did not interact enough with Gamma to make a Duo Boons!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: Bingle
I'm not done reading!
DGB is good! I want her to like me!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1797, FakeGod wrote:Both Solo and A50 (his replacement) defended Gamma.

This slot is where I want to execute today.

VOTE: Almost50

Sorry!

Please spare your wrath!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1851, Bingle wrote:
In post 1840, Dusa wrote:That thought is so silly! Mafia only get 3 murders all game!
Mafia get a maximum of four venges before the setup change, and that's kind of my point.

I'm potentially very dangerous as endgame town, was being sheeped on mechtalk by literally the entire thread (even Oka was sheeping me in another thread when he started), was a fairly universal townread based solely on my own contributions, and scum don't have the guarantee of being able to kill annoying town voices before they can speak their mind later. I don't think "I'm a fairly likely elimination" is at all a reach there.
You're more full of yourself than Theseus!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Dusa »

I think OkaPoka should let Yuri's secrets sit for one day! Just for Yuri's enjoyment! He can probably show his true colors best when he's happy! Sometimes when Zagreus makes me happy I-I... I blush!

I think OkaPoka's objections come from goodness though!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1856, Titus wrote:Can someone explain the A50 wagon? I can't see why anyone would vote there over cupcake.
I think Cupcake is also bad!

I think it is bad that Almost50 read Gamma's very bad posts and did not attack Gamma! Then he said he was only not hurting Gamma because too many people want to hurt Gamma! Then he posted that Gamma was likely bad, which is opposite!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Dusa »

He gave absolutely no reason to change his mind! He just made a read list!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Dusa »

GuiltyLion! I want you to like me!

I think you are more likely to be good than average god seems to think! But not guaranteed good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1893, Bell wrote:Why aren't they posting FakeGod. Why do they hate town if they're town.
Cupcake is a son of Zeus, not a spawn of Chaos!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1895, Bell wrote:I went back and read it and based on how he just gave up and said "you jerks have already decided" I empathically disagree. Statistically you're more likely to be right than wrong. But if anything his posts point to wifom before he exits stage left.
Oh heeheehee you know
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1905, Dusa wrote:
In post 1895, Bell wrote:I went back and read it and based on how he just gave up and said "you jerks have already decided" I empathically disagree. Statistically you're more likely to be right than wrong. But if anything his posts point to wifom before he exits stage left.
Oh heeheehee you know
Oh, that's about Gamma!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 1899, T3 wrote:I don't have a large sample size of okas meta but he's playing similar to how he played as town in dayvig deactivators. Frequent oneliners.
Do you find this well to be deep!?!?!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Dusa »

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Dusa »

I am bad!
Don't murder me Almost50!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Dusa »

I'll buy more next run!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Dusa »

I got very mad about Bell asking for a claim! Then I remembered the setup!

Bell! Why do you think LavarManos is bad?

I liked DGB's speculation! However! Some of LavarManos' posts suggest to me a pure heart!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 540, LavarManos wrote:
In post 379, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 366, Dusa wrote:
In post 307, Hypothermia wrote:FakeGod conspiracy theorizing about the mafia team all immediately cowering at his reads on them is +town I think. It made me laugh.
Do you think someone is townier if they make you laugh?? C-could I make you laugh??!? If I made you laugh you might like me!! I want you to like me so much Hypothermia!!
I like this thought
What is townie about this thought?
This is a strange Duo Boom! Especially because Gamma never responds, and LavarManos never attacks me!
In post 1290, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1099, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1097, LavarManos wrote:T3 seems townie
where exactly did you get that from his 4 posts
I think I just made a random read, but at that time it didn't really seem like he had any mafia agenda.
Right now, I still lean town there and Qb seemed pretty relaxed.
"Random read" feels very natural! Good maids are not nervous about what kind of pattern the broom has made ok the floor! Bad maids need to organize it do it looks like sleeping occurred!

The slide from saying there is no reason then giving a reason is a pattern of offering freely and not making us a payment!
In post 1373, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1371, T3 wrote:Honestly the writing style is throwing me off.
Is it scummy or just weird?
This is a nice question! Not a very big thing though!
In post 1702, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1692, FakeGod wrote:I think Gamma trying to skeevy his way onto CB wagon in D1 indicates CB town.
Now I think Fakegod is town if Dusa is town because I would not expect a mafia to make this post after Dusa said the opposite opinion.
People have pointed out how this post is good already!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Dusa »

Was that the hammer weapon?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 1984, FakeGod wrote:so you think Gamma was bussing here
In post 1123, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: cupcake butterfly
got townpings from Fenrir in some posts I saw quoted by A50, and I want in on CB's game so I'm moving there
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Dusa »

I don't know whether Almost50 is worse for his case or DrippingGoofBall is worse for agreeing!!!

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly

FakeGod is one of the good players! I am confident!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Dusa »

I don't feel interested in playing right this second!

I'm sorry!

I plan to read the game tomorrow!!!

I'm not sure I want Almost50 to survive the whole run, but I think I am ok with giving him some space for his recent posting!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (isolation #135) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Dusa »

Manipulate neighborhoods!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (isolation #136) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 2344, GuiltyLion wrote:right but like why Bell over Bingle or Dusa
Maybe Dusa believes in the good heart of someone who is bad!?!?!?

Dusa makes so many mistakes...
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #137) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Dusa »

I am going to read!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #138) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 2199, Almost50 wrote:So far Bingle has been great, so I'm still willing to sheep/listen to instructions. I am willing to vote Lavar, T3, UNO or Dusa. However, if told to stay out of the hood I will comply. It's not "just" about limming the baddies anymore. It's about the formation of hoods.

Re: Yuri: I still think this is Town. DGB even did highlight the push on Scum on D2 (and with me being the counterwagon I have greater appreciation for it). But I already had Yuri as likely Town and explained it on D1, so don't think I am TRing him ONLY for saving my ass.
Why am I listed???
You only gave one reason in the previous neighborhood, then someone said the archives did not match your reason!
I want to understand!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #139) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 2212, T3 wrote:
In post 2211, Titus wrote:
In post 2210, OkaPoka wrote:anybody with experience with bell would kill bell because when he's town he might as well be an IC
+1 it was probably suggested by the deep scum.
Remind me how you know there's a deep scum?
OH wait a minute. That's because you would know from the scum PT.
VOTE: Titus
Scumslip.
When I read this post, my first thought is.

"Everyone will think this post from T3 is bad

I think it is good"

There are 2 (3?) sinners alive still! I'm pretty sure it's 3, 2 died?!? Yeah 3! They could be 3 obviously bad people! They could be 2 obviously bad people and one person who seems good! They could be 2 people who seems good and one person who seems bad! The only thing left is all three of theme seem good, but I believe too much in northsidegal to accept that one!

Only in one of those three dimensions is it normal to say "the deep scum went to the agora to buy food"!

So T3 thinks he has caught someone!

However!

I have seen Titus play many runs! She plays with a very silly style and likes to guess things she doesn't actually know yet! She will say that the next three rooms are a key, a pom, and an obol, in that order! All while afflicted by Chaos's blindness! So even though T3 thinks he caught something I think he is mistaken! It only seems to say something about Titus! If it was a different player it might matter!

But! I think T3 is earnest! I think he is townier then LavarManos now! I think...

I should keep catching up and stop stopping...

I must finish all my chores..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #140) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 2215, OkaPoka wrote:t3 votes on titus feel so... awkward and forced?
In post 2221, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: T3

Nobody goes anywhere with this wagon without me on it.
In post 2222, Titus wrote:VOTE: T3
!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #141) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 2251, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2212, T3 wrote:
In post 2211, Titus wrote:
In post 2210, OkaPoka wrote:anybody with experience with bell would kill bell because when he's town he might as well be an IC
+1 it was probably suggested by the deep scum.
Remind me how you know there's a deep scum?
OH wait a minute. That's because you would know from the scum PT.
VOTE: Titus
Scumslip.
I also just find this a ridiculous post and it's hard for me to imagine or understand a town!T3 making it. Like, is he really trying to suggest Titus is scum and she just decided to casually explain to the main thread why their team killed Bell? Like if he thinks she 'whoops!' slipped knowledge that one of the scums is widely townread and is telling the truth here, it'd also mean she was straight up speaking to us from scum perspective. I really can't see a town T3 thinking this is a bonafide scumslip, I think he's grasping at straws here to find reasons to push Titus.
I do not think T3 would think about it in the same way as easily if he had knowledge of how many deeplings there are!

As for whether T3 is a foolish mortal, I think he seems pretty mortal!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 2335, Dusa wrote:Manipulate neighborhoods!
I made this post with bad timing!

It was a reference to ordering votes to create specific neighborhoods! But Oka's post directly above it makes it seem like it's about lying!

Sorry..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #143) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Dusa »

DGB can you explain why you want to hurt LavarManos? Is it only quietness?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #144) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Dusa »

I looked at the archives in LavarManos's bedroom! I found a game where he was much more chatty!

However!

LavarManos was evil!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #145) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Dusa »

I'm not 100% sure but I'm 61% sure!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (isolation #146) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Dusa »

FakeGod you are now the main person on my good list voting T3 instead of LavarManos!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Dusa »

GL-_]FG-[_-]OP-_-_[B
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Dusa »

Haunt the mansion!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Dusa »

I have not read everything, but some bits and pieces I read have degraded my feelings about T3!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #150) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: T3
I would like to be in more neighborhoods because I think it makes it harder for me to die!
However!
I would prefer you not hammer this!
I would like to read up!
But if I slow things down for everyone I'll become a nuisance... if I'm gone too long it's ok to kill
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Dusa »

Lavar flipped?! Were they bad?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2706 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Dusa »

None of you answered so I looked it up!

I feel sad..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Dusa »

I finished reading and am now tired!

It seems like the game has become very focused on T3!

I think he should try making a longer post so we have a chance to re-evaluate him! But.. I don't have a strong grasp on reads right now.. so going with a simple, two big boats yesterday, one boat was good one boat was bad, is kind of appealing! I need simple sometimes..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Dusa »

I want Almost50 , Yuri, Save the Dragons, and DGB to unvote so FakeGod And GuiltyLion can vote!

Please!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Dusa »

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: T3 -sigh-
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Dusa »

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #158) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: T3
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2832 (isolation #159) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Dusa »

Almost50! You are quite mistaken about me! You think about things very differently from how I do, so I don't know how to communicate it to you! But I think you have gotten into a rut!
In post 2827, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2822, FakeGod wrote:
In post 2811, Almost50 wrote:Even the one she started on gamma was to save cupcake and she probably didn't expect it to go through.
why would scum try to save scum by starting a counterwagon on another scum
I can't read dusa'z mind, but
This isn't a good sign if you are trying to solve! The strongest plans are when you can put together something that makes perfect sense!

I agree that someone who attacked someone bad isn't necessarily always good! But I think you're getting scared that this run has been too easy so far! I agree with the way GuiltyLion and DrippingGoofBall are seeing you as town because I have often gotten that scared feeling! But sometimes the heat level is just zero! In the run Epilogue, the heat level was just zero!

GuiltyLion is correct my energy fell for quite a bit! I felt too worried I would be killed! It's so scary to get invested in a run and be killed! Dannflor was a very philosophically similar to kill to me - I think the best interpretation of his attack onto Gamma Emerald is good attacking bad, but there is not many other reasons to think Dannflor was town, and I think the same is true about me! I also have survivor's guilt that I think I might have been shot if I wasn't Dusa!

I'm a little bit less worried about being killed now! OkaPoka is such a different style kill! Everyone kills Bell... Bell is an archer..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #160) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Dusa »

OkaPoka's death makes me suspicious of Bingle! Bingle said that OkaPoka could be bad!

Something about the pattern rubs me the wrong way!

Bingle is the type of player who likes to control people's loudness.. I think calling someone bad without reasons, has a way of making that person less important! Killing someone makes them extremely unimportant!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (isolation #161) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Dusa »

I think FakeGod is the most likely to be good! There is no way he is bad!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (isolation #162) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Dusa »

When GuiltyLion posts, he has thoughts that are very similar to what I would post!

I am pondering whether we have similar personalities, or we are both good!

I would normally just pick the second one, but it feels as though there are not enough people who seem bad, so I feel shy when I conclude someone is good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (isolation #163) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Dusa »

FakeGod is good because he didn't profit from T3 dying when he could have tried to! He clearly does not know who the bad people are!
DGB is good because FakeGod says so!
Almost50 is good because his attacks on me are too poor to benefit a team if he was bad! He has been viewed as good by many people, who are either smart or if I imagine them bad do not seem like the kinds of bad people who would protect a bad Almost50!
GuiltyLion is good because he thinks the things that I think!
Titus is good because of GuiltyLion's townslip! She also seems to care more about making a math philosophy without caring about influencing everyone!
Yuri is good because he keeps hurting himself! He only makes sense as someone bad if his partner is doing very, very well! He keeps making people angry!
SaveTheDragons is good because he has generally tried to shorten and simplify the run, and the run has involved bad people getting slaughtered! This is confusing and does not make sense if SaveTheDragons is teamed with them! He seems like someone who would care a lot about his teammates if he was bad!
Bingle is good because of how he balanced his interest in making leashes with finding bad people! That might not be enough though..
UnOwen is .... I can barely remember anything UnOwen has done! I looked up their last 3 posts and was not inspired!

These are some of my ideas about this run!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #164) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Dusa »

You care about learning the truth!

You do not care about the part where we obey your truth!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #165) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 2840, Titus wrote:
In post 2839, Dusa wrote:You do not care about the part where we obey your truth!
I've been practically insisting we follow me onto Yuri and T3 for days now...
But you are not trying to trick us! You do not care to that level!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Dusa »

Bingle's reasons for thinking Yuri could be town makes some sense! That increases my problem of players who are alive in the game needing to be good!

Titus! I don't know how to explain my feelings to you better! I'm so bad at explaining! I have seen you develop a plan for tricking others before! It was very devious! It was not very convincing to others, but you felt confident it would convincing to others! That is to say, when you are bad, you pick something to believe that you think people will believe, and you pick that thing based on how easy it is to believe, and then you add persuasion on top of that! When you are good, you come to believe all sorts of things, and some of them will be easy or hard to convince others, and no matter what you happen to get you try to convince other people of that!

You mentioned that you pushed the same person for a long time and no one joined you! That's an example! If you were bad, you would just pick a different product to sell! That's what Charon does when I don't buy anything...
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: UnOwne!
I will unvote if I need to share the neighborhood so that everyone has connections to talk!

If I had to pick a second mafia, I think I might would have to pick DGB! Some of its moves feel more opportunistic lately! That's weak... because I'm not sure who is bad right now..

UnOwen and Save The Dragons are both the quietest two players! It feels so hard to have feelings about them at the same level of the players who have many more posts! LavarManos and T3 felt like that too! It is so frustrating!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2918 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Dusa »

I'm bad, but that's not why!!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Dusa »

FakeGod 1000 Darkness
GuiltyLion 725 Darkness
Bingle 550 Darkness
Titus 500 Darkness
Almost50 400 Darkness
Yuri 300 Darkness
DGB 250 Darkness
STD 150 Darkness
Unowen 100 Darkness
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Dusa »

GuiltyLion has brave theories! I think GuiltyLion has Athena boons!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (isolation #171) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Dusa »

Yuri! Explain your speedrun strategy for Room 0!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2949 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Dusa »

My joke comment earlier than as mimicking UnOwen! No one laughed... I am not funny..
I do not think UnOwen is reacting in to today's developments in a way that seems like someone who is good! I think UnOwen is the most likely to be bad!

However, that's based on my feelings! I am not as smart as GuiltyLion....
GuiltyLion's writings about Yuri did make a lot of sense!

I want to think more! Dusa takes so long! UNVOTE:
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 2475, T3 wrote:
In post 2468, Save The Dragons wrote:then allow me to join another hood
Okay we'll just evict you first.
This was overconfident, and the kind of bitter humor I see from bad people mostly! As a minor thing...
In post 2458, T3 wrote:Tbh leashing hoods is probably the optimal play unless the UTRS have a deepwolf.

pedit: :lol:
This post rattled one or two of my snakes! The comment is disconnected from T3's own reads! This comment should be colored by how confident T3 is about his solve of the game! If he thinks there is scared there is a big bad he thinks is good, he should feel extremely scared of.leadhing hoods! If he feels very good about his friends, he should feel excited about leashing hoods! I disliked how dispassionate this post was!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Dusa »

Sorry UnOwen! Your question kept calling off my to-do list! Dusa always has a very long to-do list..

I think you are likely bad and that feeling means my answer won't be received in good faith, so that further hurt my motivation and made me forget! Sorry!!! Especially if you are good!!!!!!

I'm not sure how you can use this now.. T3 is dead..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Dusa »

Dusa thinks everyone else is good! Charon said there are five bad people!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Dusa »

I didn't feel very strongly about LavarManos being bad, but I turned around for one second and he was gone! So that's why I talked about neighborhood composition so early..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Dusa »

I feel bad about my assessment of T3... I'm a perfectionist.. I broke perfection..
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Dusa »

What do you think about the insult that you lack initiative UnOwen?!?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2965 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Dusa »

Yuri! Do you get prodded more when good or bad!?!?!?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Dusa »

Hades says I am dumber than everyone except maybe Zeus! Are you Zeus?!?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Dusa »

Why aren't you voting me?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2976 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Dusa »

You seemed very upset about my interest in voting you!

I think your last few posts have been good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Dusa »

Charon is excited about your action!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2999 (isolation #184) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Dusa »

Could you explain why you think Yuri is good??

I am losing my energy for voting UnOwen! So Yuri is interesting to me.. but several people are suspicious to me!

I think Unowen's recent plays are much better than her early plays! So I am suspicious of STD for voting Unowen if she seemed good to him to begin with!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (isolation #185) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Dusa »

GuiltyLion! Do you think I should vote Yuri?!?!?!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (isolation #186) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Dusa »

I do not want to guess at Yuri's partners until I know he is bad!

The only association I would be surprised by is GuiltyLion! Otherwise it is just people I don't think could be partnered with Yuri because they are good!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (isolation #187) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Dusa »

Dusa will never be skillful enough to play this way! That is 6 possible mistakes instead of one!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (isolation #188) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Dusa »

Even though the Tight Deadline heat isn't close, our run's energy will decrease if we do not advance the game!

I think I can't reconsider further! GuiltyLion is very convincing! I even find it suspicious that Yuri had not perished more quickly!

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Dusa »

I'm beaming!!!!!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Dusa »

GuiltyLion carry
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Dusa »

This is prolly gonna be my fave game of 2021
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Dusa »

I'm sorry a50 :(
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 3070, OkaPoka wrote:before you guys see dead thread, did any alive players realize that this game could have been nearly unlosable if you found a final 3 to lim around to give town an extra shot (basically town only loses if the top 'utr' is scum)
Ngl I was too lazy to think about that kind of stuff this time around which is maybe why bingle and you died XD
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Dusa »

Thank you for inviting me to play and modding so well nsg!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Dusa »

Woooooooo
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Dusa »

Why did the dead PT scumread me :((
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Dusa »

Dannflor whyyy
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3110 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Dusa »

Being nightkilled is a compliment!!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3111 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Dusa »

GuiltyLion probably posted 37 town indicative observations about me an 17 scum indicative observations about me!
So much stuff!!
I have no idea how he will replicate his town meta if he rolls evil in the future!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”