Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Datisi »

hello hello hello

i am sick as shit and also working on a project due friday i had months to work on but started a few hours ago how y'all doing
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Datisi »

lady guiltylion!! did you roll town!?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Datisi »

guiltylion is online but isn't posting

if he were town, he'd be very excited for this game and post

one down three to go
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Datisi »

i did not know that and i in fact still do not know that

if i were serious i'd say slightly pings me the wrong way but could be my own confbias and also i feel like everyone would hate me if i were to already try to get the game out of rvs soooooo
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't play mafia to meme and have fun, i play mafia to tryhard and hate myself

i also want to lie to myself and say that i would definitely be able to tell between town! and scum!you if we were in a hood together but who knows

the game is young, we'll see
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 37, Prism wrote:
In post 23, catboi wrote:
In post 19, Prism wrote:
In post 12, catboi wrote:I want to relax and not stress myself this game, looking for a partner with low expectations
I've already settled for you once, might as well do it again.

I'm not a very demanding player in any case.
I'm glad the game started so I can finally say: LMAO I'm never dancing with you
There's only one nightkill, and it will likely be used on the IC pairing.

I legitimately scumread this.
how does the fact there's only one nightkill relate to what he said?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Datisi »

dancing queen?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Datisi »

now i'm listening to all these songs instead of working on my seminar

goddammit
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Datisi »

i have a scumlean on one (1) gent right now

which is kind of useless considering there's 8 of us but w/e
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #80 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Datisi »

i could never scumlean my favoruite warmpupper
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 92, GuiltyLion wrote:I was having fun when we were talking about songs about dancing

I feel good vibes from Datisi. I dunno if I'd want to accept a proposal from marcistar, her posts were meh
so you're not having fun when playing mafia?? scum????

why good vibes from me?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 101, GuiltyLion wrote:like I think mafia who know me would probably be scared of proposing to me but sounds like you kinda want to, which like, would scum!Datisi really want to
we've been waiting for a town/town win for years now so like, pairing with you and then winning if we're t/t would be very grand

but, scum!datisi is a petty little shit, and when someone heavily beats my ass i really wanna win the next time i play with them, and win in the meanest way possible (pocket that person, take them to lylo etc) so if you're town, scumtisi would probably also want to pair with you
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Datisi »

update: scumlean on two (2) gentlemen
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 92, GuiltyLion wrote:I dunno if I'd want to accept a proposal from marcistar, her posts were meh
oh i wanted to respond to this too but then i didn't - why did you bring up marcistar?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 114, GuiltyLion wrote:ah okay, maybe I underestimate your pettiness. so I shouldn't be townreading you (yet) then?
you probably shouldn't be townreading me for angling to be able to propose to you, no. you're still free to draw your own conclusions on whether i'm doing it in a townie or a scummy way
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 122, Prism wrote:I don't remember you being so reticent with early game reads, Datisi.

Is there a specific inspiration for the changeup?
it's partly due to it seeming like people were having fun shitposting and i didn't wanna get yelled at for trying to shove the game out of the shitposting stage too early (because it's happened before)

if you mean why i'm not revealing the names of my scumreads yet - i dunno, i'm hoping that people's reactions or the way they question me about it would reveal *something* about their alignment to me. it's a very nonspecific and low-chance-of-success reaction test i guess.
In post 124, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 119, Datisi wrote:
In post 92, GuiltyLion wrote:I dunno if I'd want to accept a proposal from marcistar, her posts were meh
oh i wanted to respond to this too but then i didn't - why did you bring up marcistar?
cause in general I think throwing some Suspicions out there will move the game forward but also if that was your gent scumread and it was a mutual feeling then that'd be cool
that was my original gent scumread, yeah :shifty:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 140, Prism wrote:I didn't like that marcistar took my opening post seriously but didn't connect the dots that it was a scumclaim.
oh, i like this.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #170 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 160, Firebringer wrote:wait theres nothing in the role setup about if scum have constant chat.
im assuming yes there is no "night phase" its only intermission.

mod can you clarify that
In post 166, Firebringer wrote:wait a minute its in the god damn role pm pooky sent me and i replied to it with scum have constant chat.
ohh my god my reading and memory are both shit.
trying to damage control a scumslip? :)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Datisi »

agreed i'm not a fan of andante

finally something resembling a scumread on a lady

but maybe not because i think i have heavy bias towards scumreading players like her so /shrug
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Datisi »

i have thoughts on but i shall wait until andante answers that i guess
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 180, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 174, Andante wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if 4/8 of them are maf
really? you put 9 red marbles and 7 green marbles (Taly being conftown isn't in the pool) in a bag and draw 4 green and you're not surprised?
okay okay okay the reason this post feels Very Extremely Bad is

in , andante said "I SR a bunch of gentlemen, I wouldn't be surprised if 4/8 of them are maf". like, it's obviously saying that she has so many scumreads within the gentlemen, she wouldn't be surprised if all scum were gents. and what does guiltylion do? he chops off that part of the post, which is literally right there next to the part he does quote, and posts , which frames andante's post as a pure mathematical probability question when it clearly wasn't that, and the context was right there and he removed it and whyyy
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Datisi »

and the fact that andante didn't even call out the obvious bad-faithy question is kinda hmmm too

i shouldn't be getting tunnelled on multiple scumreads early i really shouldn't
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 198, catboi wrote:NVM, I find both marci and guiltylion suspicious now.
why is marci back to scumreads for you?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 201, Andante wrote:
In post 195, Datisi wrote:and the fact that andante didn't even call out the obvious bad-faithy question is kinda hmmm too

i shouldn't be getting tunnelled on multiple scumreads early i really shouldn't
cause I genuinely don't care right now? not like you have to partner with me, I know themathof like "scum is in this 4/7" sounds bad, I'm not even sure what you're going at with that? I didn't see that as bad faith like you seem to think it is
because you were clearly framing your statement as "if we factor in my reads, i wouldn't be surprised if all gents are scum" and guiltylion framed it as "but purely mathematically speaking, do you know how unlikely it is" as if that's somehow a gotcha? and you just... went along with it?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #222 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 214, Prism wrote:At the risk of not getting paired for it, I feel obligated to mention that if you enjoy PT discussions, I am not the player for you. I have no intention of using any PT, except perhaps during intermission.
all my dreams of pairing with prism and powersolving the game together in our pt BROKEN
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #239 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 221, GuiltyLion wrote:for the record, if I'm mathing right, the odds of 4 mafia gentlemen is like 1%. it changes slightly from an informed perspective, but still
i mean... okay? but like, it obviously wasn't meant as a 100% claim or anything. it feels somewhat natural for me to go from "wow, i have so many scumreads in the gentlemen" to "haha, wouldn't be surprised if all scum are in there". you say context doesn't change anything, but to me it does - she didn't say "maybe all scum are gents" without offering background thought process on why she thinks that's possible. if she hadn't done that, i'd understand your reaction, but right now i just don't.

honestly, this whole thing is heavily reminding me to the white flag game, where you and your buddy entered a shitfight very early in the game about some random miniscule bullshit like this. i don't know if you'd be repeating the *exact* same strategy with me present, but as it stands, i'm not sure i like it :/
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #246 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 237, GuiltyLion wrote:not necessarily, that's why I used a motivating example and get a response from Andante.
so, what did you get from her response?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 248, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 239, Datisi wrote:it feels somewhat natural for me to go from "wow, i have so many scumreads in the gentlemen" to "haha, wouldn't be surprised if all scum are in there".
eh, this is the disconnect. That latter thought is Always Wrong, you should be Extremely Surprised if all scum are in there, even if you have like an absurd amount of confidence in your reads
do you usually take things so literally in mafia? i don't remember you doing that as town

like, even if i were scumreading a couple of gents and said "damn, wouldn't be surprised if all are in there", it wouldn't mean that i literally would not be surprised, it would just be a way to use colourful language to speak my read on the gamestate. obviously i can't claim andante was doing that, but i don't think it's too difficult to assume that someone *could* be doing that, so...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #265 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 261, GuiltyLion wrote:the biggest thing I got out of this was a catboi scumread, 226 is both thoughtless and uncharitable
how is that post different from what i said? didn't i basically say the same thing - that your post reads like a gotcha?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Datisi »

i am sad that prism did not react to
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #277 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, rereading 180, i
can
see it being solely a questioning post and not an accusatory one. i guess. i'll try to go do some work now, be back at some point before bed probably.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #295 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 287, Taly wrote:
what crossed your mind when you guys first saw this post?

In post 2, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Taly is aligned with
Town

"thank fuck i am not the ic" mostly.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #298 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 294, Prism wrote:
In post 268, Datisi wrote:i am sad that prism did not react to
I don't see anything to reply to there. I am more than happy to discuss reads with you publicly, and I also hope we win if we are both town.
there's not anything there for you to reply to, technically speaking. i was hoping you were going to react to it somehow and that that i could read your response... but maybe it's foolish of me to think i could read someone like prism off of tone. it probably is.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #308 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 286, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't like that catboi responded to my explanation of my first post to you to act like that was a push on Andante. I feel like you disliked the question itself but catboi is the one who is making claims/assumptions about an intent behind it.
i find this odd, because i very much thought "huh, guiltylion is using that bad faith to push andante" and i thought it was obvious from my "hey, why are you asking this bad faith question" questioning line that i thought it was being used to push andante because what else would you even use the bad question FOR but like

ahhh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Datisi »

okay

got reads on anyone other than catboi/andante/marci?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #317 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Datisi »

i realize that's probably already more than i've outed this game so far, but hey.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #319 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Datisi »

oh, uh

hi
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #326 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

ydra, if i proposed to you, would you accept?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #333 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

i just realized that if i pair with anyone that is even slightly familiar with me, they would very easily townread me in the pt because when i see the purple colour, i just get the primal urge to spam the everliving shit out of it in a paranoid frenzy, in a way that i cannot even remotely replicate as scum

but then i also realized that the rest of the players could just go "uhh datisi is pocketing them in the pt" so rip that idea i guess
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #339 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 335, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t think datisi and i find the same things towny/scummy

sounds dumb to want this but wanting someone who approaches the game like me more so there’s less being able to compromise?
that's kind of fair. i'm sure that if we pair, out pt would be pure gold. the only issue is that i am still not sure how to read you, and i'm not getting townie vibes yet, sooooo
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #340 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 338, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:RH9 seems okay
uh. how.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 336, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 333, Datisi wrote:i just realized that if i pair with anyone that is even slightly familiar with me, they would very easily townread me in the pt because when i see the purple colour, i just get the primal urge to spam the everliving shit out of it in a paranoid frenzy, in a way that i cannot even remotely replicate as scum

but then i also realized that the rest of the players could just go "uhh datisi is pocketing them in the pt" so rip that idea i guess
actually if you’re like that i’ll pair with you
i'm not sure if scum!you actually wants to accept a pair with me, considering (1) i am very prone to scumreading you, and (2) i utterly despise endgames, so i'm more likely to leave the dance

maybe you'd be counting on the fact that i'd be obvtown and talked into staying by the rest of the town? dunno
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #345 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 342, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 340, Datisi wrote:
In post 338, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:RH9 seems okay
uh. how.
How what
how is anything he posted remotely close to being "okay"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #353 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 341, GuiltyLion wrote:I'd want other people to weigh in on if they are strongly for/against it though
i don't have too strong opinions on who the ic pairs with, kinda

like, i remember seeing fakegod say that ic pair always dies unless the ic is paired with scum, so i was thinking about pushing someone who i know is a horribly difficult read to pair with the ic, to use the nightkill as a cop shot, kind of

but then i realize that ~wifom~ is a thing and that even if i found it convincing, i can't count on the rest of the town to find it convincing too so /shrug
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #355 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

so with the above in mind, i wouldn't want guiltylion to pair with the ic because i want a shot at reading him the old fashioned way, but don't think my thoughts should be weighed too heavily here so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #357 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

i *want* to say galron is townie, because surely scum doesn't come back to 15 pages and enters with *that*, but ehhh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #378 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 375, Galron wrote:
In post 343, Datisi wrote: (2) i utterly despise endgames
are you anticipating endgaming?
i expect to probably survive until the second game, yeah. why?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #379 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

err, second dance or whatever it's called

you know what i mean
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #397 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 395, GuiltyLion wrote:I definitely disagree that Ydrasse's remark was "almost irrelevant", to me that's the first thing she's said that's stood out and responding to a potential dance offer is probably the most awkward/difficult moment for scum in this phase, so any weirdness should be looked at intently
would
you
dance with me if i proposed?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #402 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

the temptation to lolpropose is strong... but i shouldn't, something something getting a read on more of the ladies, playing to my wincon, etc, etc. bed time, see y'all in a few hours, try to not spam the game too much while i'm gone
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #574 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

gooood morning, i did not rest well at all but i have my cup of coffee with me so let's see what y'all been up to

clicking some of the links catboi posted, i find marci's , and only now i realize that it's kinda off. like, it feels like guiltylion was trying to ask her what does she like about RH9, and instead of answering that, she just decided to nitpick his phrasing. which feels off, but then again i don't think he's called her out either, so

when i read , i got a very strong gut feeling that marci x lily is a pair that should 100% not be happening. i'm not sure i can even consciously explain why. so to see lld immediately call that out, i want to say that's goodvibes from her
In post 458, Ydrasse wrote:i liked a lot for poking at the word/thought usage

not really word but i thought it was word related at first
right. in a vacuum, i can buy 375 being a post attempting to sort me by someone who doesn't know me. but my issue is that he's completely ignored my question on why he's asking that, which makes me think that it's less likey that was a sorting question, and more likely it was a nonsense looking-busy question.

is, uh. the way that post is formatted, it *looks* like it's gonna be a readslist of sorts, but it's just... recapping events? information instead of analysis? except for the andante read, which, i'm allergic to people having confident reads based on emotion. and everything about makes me want to kill this slot with fire.

bottom of page 19, my tired brain needs a break, be back in a short while.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #576 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

i think it's been talked about already, but i dislike , specifically the malakittens read. like, at the time of posting that, it had been 8 hours since the game started. that feels WAY too early to slap a "they're not posting therefore scum" sticker on someone, especially considering mala was complaining about the amount of posts, which to me seems like a possible indicator of "i'm too busy right now". the rest of the post is kind of meh, i'm curious why those exact people have been chosen for a readslist i guess.

and is equally bad... like, marci was doing that readslist to help lily apparently. but, if i'm struggling to get into the game and someone does a post like that to help me, my first thought is to actually interact with that post and try to form my own reads and whatnot, and lily just blandly agrees, and she specifically agrees with the one read i find the worst on the list :?

i feel heartbroken taly doesn't see the towniness in me

not really digging galron, but i guess he gets some points for being the first person to call out lily in

- hm. agree with not liking RH9's response, not sure i see how guiltylion's post there is strictly bad. so would like an elaboration when you can, @lld. also, do you currently have any preference on who you pair with?

okay, i made it to where i first started posting. i have... probably too many people i find suspicious and too many people i flat out don't have a read on. guiltylion and lld are probably the only two ladies from whom i felt something resembling townpings.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #577 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

i think it's been talked about already, but i dislike , specifically the malakittens read. like, at the time of posting that, it had been 8 hours since the game started. that feels WAY too early to slap a "they're not posting therefore scum" sticker on someone, especially considering mala was complaining about the amount of posts, which to me seems like a possible indicator of "i'm too busy right now". the rest of the post is kind of meh, i'm curious why those exact people have been chosen for a readslist i guess.

and is equally bad... like, marci was doing that readslist to help lily apparently. but, if i'm struggling to get into the game and someone does a post like that to help me, my first thought is to actually interact with that post and try to form my own reads and whatnot, and lily just blandly agrees, and she specifically agrees with the one read i find the worst on the list :?

i feel heartbroken taly doesn't see the towniness in me

not really digging galron, but i guess he gets some points for being the first person to call out lily in

- hm. agree with not liking RH9's response, not sure i see how guiltylion's post there is strictly bad. so would like an elaboration when you can, @lld. also, do you currently have any preference on who you pair with?

okay, i made it to where i first started posting. i have... probably too many people i find suspicious and too many people i flat out don't have a read on. guiltylion and lld are probably the only two ladies from whom i felt something resembling townpings.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #578 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually, agh, i don't know. in my experience with guiltylion, when he's been town, that i just immediately read all his posts and go "yes, very true, i feel the same thing, spot on". and then one game where he was scum, a few of his posts instead made me go "???". which, might be a bit unfair to ask of someone that i need to mindmeld with them on every single post ever or else they're scum, but goddamn.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #579 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

but also also is it fair? because the things that made me go "???" have mostly been the probability stuff with andante (which, i guess it's actually nai if he's done it as town) and the grilling of ydrasse on why she called a datisi/ydrasse pt a recipe for disaster (but he doesn't know our mutual history, the comment made perfect sense to me).

the only post now that is actually making me "???" is . maybe i'm a bit dumb but i still don't get why he's reading me positively from that interaction but not catboi. especially considering that his explanation seems to be that he thought my issue was with him dropping the context and not with him using bad faith to push andante - which, isn't dropping the context just the means to push in bad faith? why is he separating the two?? i don't know :<
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #586 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 583, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 579, Datisi wrote:but he doesn't know our mutual history, the comment made perfect sense to me
Do you have any thoughts on whether Ydrasse is more likely to say it as town or scum? Or do you see it as strictly NAI? If it makes perfect sense to you for her to say that as town I'll take that into account
i don't really think it's ai. it's a somewhat ongoing thing that i'm likely to scumread ydrasse and/or misread her. and she has seen some of my good scum performances. so i can definitely see town!her not wanting the pt to devolve into paranoid screaming from both sides, and i can see scum!her now wanting to pair with a loose cannon who is likely to suspect her. which is why i said i think it's somewhat town!indicative that in the end, she said she'd be okay pairing with me, since i think if she were thinking about the above and trying to pocket me, she'd have agreed immediately?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #588 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

RH9, do you actually have any thoughts on people's alignments so far?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #590 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

slightly worried *that* is the part of 579 you decided to respond to.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #594 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

fiiine, i can sense i'm getting tunnel vision on your slot too.

pedit: @guiltylion obviously
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #596 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

kinda. i've also noticed i tend to stress way more about alignments of people i have experience with and i'm on good terms outside of game, and you're one of the few people in this game that fits that description, so x_x

i'd like you to elaborate on it, and sure i'm down to talk about lily. i'm supposed to be preparing a seminar right now anyway so >_>
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #602 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't roll scum sorry
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #630 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Datisi »

ew.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #636 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 627, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, here's another quesiton: Where did you think of calling FB "woofbringer" or was that something someone else said this game?
andante, can you at least answer this?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #649 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 646, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 630, Datisi wrote:ew.
I'mma need you to explain this post, actually.

Your follow up question wasn't... sufficient to explain your reaction, and I'd like to know more.
struck me as a very Bad Post. i didn't want to comment more on it though, since you were in the middle of interrogating her and i think there's value in being able to read that discussion uninterrupted. but i wanted to express my dislike anyway, and see if anything comes from it. so here we are.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #653 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Datisi »

@galron, can you respond to ?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #658 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Datisi »

my turn.
In post 577, Datisi wrote:@lld. also, do you currently have any preference on who you pair with?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #663 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 662, Galron wrote:
In post 617, Ydrasse wrote:@datisi i didn’t actually notice that he never followed up on that question (galron) which makes it a bit shadier

i’m a sucker for the questions like that though >_> also him calling dragons whimsical later as a kind of read. (i don’t really like galron reads)
The endgame thing? His not responding was a mark in my book. Not going to force an answer.
oh my god.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #670 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm just annoyed that you said how me not responding was ~a mark in your book~ when in fact it was you who was not responding for a while now.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #680 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 677, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ye asked and I delivered, no follow up?
not much to follow up there. i
your answer, but i'm not sure it's exactly ai, or too difficult to fabricate for scum!you. i was wondering if you could name any names that you think fit that description, but my attention got caught elsewhere, and then i kinda forgot. so you can answer that, i guess.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #689 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Datisi »

i know it's not exactly the topic of discussion right now, but before i forget, i do wanna point out that i liked galron's . kthxbye
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #702 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 694, catboi wrote:
In post 689, Datisi wrote:i know it's not exactly the topic of discussion right now, but before i forget, i do wanna point out that i liked galron's . kthxbye
Eh, I could see that thinking on a conventional setup, but in a quasi-nightless game?
oh, right, only one nightkill, good point. and the nightkill likely getting used on the ic. *and* it being mechanically impossible for me to pair with the ic. hm.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #708 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 701, GuiltyLion wrote:your reasoning for putting Cabd in the dance is also Bad Actually but I have to do some work so I might touch on that later. and maybe your Andante push cause I don't like that one either
interested in this when you have time (and some jamming about lily too)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #736 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 731, Ydrasse wrote:ok
the new avatar confused me for a sec and i thought this was skitter and i was like "wait i don't remember skitter being in this game"

i need sleep
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #742 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 740, catboi wrote:
In post 734, Save The Dragons wrote:i wish i could dance with a gentleman
same tbh
also same

why isn't this a gay dance game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #745 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 739, Save The Dragons wrote:GuiltyLion - scum?
Lady Lambdadelta - town
can you elaborate on this

i see you did by the time i typed it but do you have anything more
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #775 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Datisi »

gl, will read later, a but busy atm.

i do wanna say this for now - if we're gonna end up leaving gl behind, i want to be paired with whichever lady he is most sure is mafia.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #786 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 779, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 775, Datisi wrote:gl, will read later, a but busy atm.

i do wanna say this for now - if we're gonna end up leaving gl behind, i want to be paired with whichever lady he is most sure is mafia.
wait I don't understand why this at all, so you can personally try to sort them?

if I'm leaving behind I want the scummiest gentleman paired with the scummiest lady (Cabd) and I want that pair limmed immediately so people can see whether I was right. and then if Cabd flips scum I want everyone to remember LLD pushing for me to go home instead and trying to advocate for Cabd to be Taly's partner, of all people
well the idea was that i play the hero and instaleave if you flip green, but thinking about it i might be more useful alive. because i do have an ability to scream until i'm listened to. so maybe not.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #807 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 797, GuiltyLion wrote:like I was trying to think of who I'd want Datisi to propose to if not me, and assuming Prism is paired with Taly or Prism/Datisi don't wanna pair for wildly different PT play styles, it's probably like... Ydrasse? or Alyssa? which is kinda lol
why would you want a datisi/prism pair? solely because you townread us both?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #811 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 808, GuiltyLion wrote:yeah, is that not like... the best reason to pair?
sure, i was judt hoping there was also some 9000 iq galaxy brain reasoning behind it too. kinda wanna sort you for the moment i'm around but i'm unable to process a lot of words right now so was hoping something spicy would come from it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #813 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 809, Prism wrote:I bet Taly/Ydrasse would be really healthy for both, actually.
actually this is something i would also support

also for the record, i'm not like, completely opposed to dancing with prism if she'll have me. unfortunate on the pt part of the game, but i think prism can discern my alignment pretty well if she's town already, so. and i won't be worrying if i'm getting pocketed in the pt.

granted, i'll be worrying if i'm getting pocketed in the main thread, but that's the game.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #814 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Datisi »

granted, i'd like a partner who is a bit easier to read, but uhhh... i don't think anyone here is like easy to read for me lole
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #821 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 820, GuiltyLion wrote:@Datisi - I'm not trying to galaxy brain, I just want the best odds of T/T pairs that become unlimmabale
that's fair. though if you want to make sure i don't paranoialeave last minute and lose the game for everyone, give me some good reasons why prism is town. i'm not scumreading her currently but she has fooled me before so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #825 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 819, Taly wrote:I want to hear the justification behind Ydra/Taly support though
i'm shit at reading her and pairing with the ic is a lowkey cop check if people townread her :upside_down:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #836 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 833, GuiltyLion wrote:if marci is town LLD accepting a different offer is a literal scumclaim btw
i don't get it, eli5?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #845 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 838, GuiltyLion wrote:if town!LLD scumreads marci, why not pair with marci and volunteer to be limmed/leave?
this made me "???" again
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #850 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Datisi »

mm, yes i guess that makes more sense. my first instinct was that i would never do that, and that expecting that from someone else is a bit unrealistic, but don't think it is that unreasonable if the person in question isn't being townread. not sure if the collective read on lld is low enough to make it reasonable
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #851 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 849, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If so we can weaponize you to pair with a gent we want dead possibly... Which is preferable to just leaving you in the cold
isn't this what we should be doing anyway? forcing people we find scummy to pair with one another?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #871 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, proposing to lld and in the same breath saying he wants her to endgame sure is some guts lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #876 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 874, GuiltyLion wrote:I think if LLD is town who simply misfired on me, marci/galron are both playing like scum racing to see who can live off her coattails the longest lol
uh, why? assuming you flip town, a lot of heat is gonna be on lld. why would scum WANT to be tied to her there?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #885 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 880, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 876, Datisi wrote:
In post 874, GuiltyLion wrote:I think if LLD is town who simply misfired on me, marci/galron are both playing like scum racing to see who can live off her coattails the longest lol
uh, why? assuming you flip town, a lot of heat is gonna be on lld. why would scum WANT to be tied to her there?
you think Marci and Galron are less suspected/likely to be limmed than LLD?
i mean, no, but pairing with her just like guarantees they get yeeted immediately
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #889 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 884, marcistar wrote:i think if my other option u guys would like would be guiltylions leaving me instantly, i would rather just wait out deadline with him as unpaireds so that its less work :/
for the record, i would like to have guiltylion as far into the game as possible, with as much info available. i 100% intend to deadsheep him to the end of the universe if he flips green.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #891 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 888, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 885, Datisi wrote:i mean, no, but pairing with her just like guarantees they get yeeted immediately
yes but then they take down big scary town!LLD with them

instead of like, mislimmable town!STD
not if she falls down on her own after the blow of guiltylion flipping town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #896 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Datisi »

prism, is it? me being uncertain and insecure in my own reads is in contrast?

i'm not talking about day 1 here where we have the illusion of a lot of time left. i'm talking about endgame.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #902 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Datisi »

why would you want me to endgame?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #903 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 899, Ydrasse wrote:lld, gl, datisi
this is a meme though, i'd support it for the shitfest alone
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #909 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Datisi »

i also think rh9 for reasons i do not consciously understand

907 feels like a townie response from ydra i guess
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #910 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 909, Datisi wrote:i also think rh9 is town for reasons i do not consciously understand
bruh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #914 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Datisi »

3) is always the correct answer
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #936 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Datisi »

alyssa, if you could pick, who would you pair me with

and why did you single me out earlier when you started talking about endgame pairs
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #944 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 937, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Because you're my only independent townread atm

And that's the problem
you'd be comfortable with me being an endgame pair? from what i remember last time i played with you, you tend to show paranoia on me later in the game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #950 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 947, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:What game was this?
this one: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=83235

was some year and a half ago, i haven't been misyeeted since

i remember that you had a townread on me on d1, then on d3 (4? idk) you started paranoia-ing me, and you said that while you do think that i'm towny when town, that you get the feeling that my scumgame is something you're not that likely to catch / read correctly, which ended up in you pushing me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #955 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 952, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I think a lot of that was just VCA leading me astray and finding reasons to scumread you after that, but it was long enough ago that I can't really be sure
i was pushing firebringer and i got shit for it

then i was pushing something_smart

then lilith got yeeted and i was accused of being the scum attempting to build counterwagons for her

the scumteam was firebringer/something_smart/lilith

i will never stop being salty about that misyeet lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #963 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, i have just finished with my seminar that i have to hold tomorrow and it's 11pm and i slept poorly last night so i am dead tired right now, so i will read guiltylion's wallpost tomorrow bc brain no work now

i do wanna point out that i want to see guiltylion do some like, Solid Analysis, especially on the slots that he's promised, and he could also try to convince me he wasn't pocketing me, etc. if he's town, i don't want him to Just Die, and i want to figure it out

the thing i do wanna throw out for him to discuss (and realistically for anyone else too) is my lily read. so, she was apparently struggling to get into the game. which like, fine, i get it, i've been there too. so marcistar says she's gonna make a readslist to help her get into the game, fine, and she posts . lily's response, , is just bland vague agreement. this rubs me very much the wrong way.

when i'm in the situation where i'm town and i'm lost, and i see someone i know offer to make their own readslist to help me, my first instinct is to use whatever readslist they post as a spring board to get into the action. question the reads they have put out. skim the relevant parts of the game to get some idea of what's going on. attempt to read the person that posted the reads. if the readslist is unhelpful, call out the person who made it. like, so literally ANYTHING that indicated that i actually care about solving the game. i don't think this is a very unpopular stance, though correct me if i'm wrong.

what does lily do? she just goes "haha yeah i can see where you're coming from". no critical thinking, no attempt to further solve the people in the readslist, on marci herself, or anything, just bland agreement and going back to as if that readslist never happened.

now, if lily is a complete newbie to the game, i could understand this as coming from town. because i sure know i was nervous my first games, and i can see that not being enough to help them get into it. but if she has prior experience playing mafia, then i sure do find the reaction suspicious. shouldn't town show some, uh, giving a shit about the game?

this was too many words to say "i think lost!town interacts with a readslist made specifically for them more than she did" but whatever

i'm going to bed
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #982 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 979, marcistar wrote:do u want me to meta her or no
just a quick pointer on whether she's usually like this as town and generally how much experience she has
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #990 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Datisi »

prism, would you be down to pair with me as a potential endgame pair? i noticed a few people talked about it but i don't remember you saying your opinion there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #994 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Datisi »

that's the vibe i got, though i wanted to check. alright.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #995 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Datisi »

my read on prism atm is "town, but i'm dumb so who knows", plan was to see guiltylion write that super awesome towncase of prism and hope that enlightens me on either of their alignments
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1003 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Datisi »

actually, why is it town? was it even town? i don't remember

pedit: funny you should say that, no clue why i'm townreading you. investigating my subconscious wrt that is for tomorrow
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1004 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 997, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't want prism anywhere near endgame.
this is also something i'm interested in hearing about

tomorrow

off to sleep for real
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1212 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

my super secret and possibly bullshit way of reading s_s says he's town but who the fuck knows, i only skimmed and need to properly read and that happens later

also hi to all new ladies, i kinda don't mind this because i feel like i have not terrible read rates on all the newcomers
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1213 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

titus please don't catch up like that for the whole game, multiquoting exists for a reason
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1218 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

mmm

my ego wants to say titus is scum for misreading me, as she dropped into a scumteam who was doing bad and she has to shake up the towncore, but we'll see how it goes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1221 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

okay, will grill you about what exactly you liked later probably
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1232 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Datisi »

i didn't sleep shit again last night but my bio seminar went great so there's that

i finally had enough brain to read guiltylion's - so the main point is that lld thinks cabd will either die by nk or get outed by scum, while you think there's a chance scum doesn't kill him and instead forces us to drink the wine. i do agree i'd rather taly pair with a very townie slot instead. while it most likely results in us losing both an ic and an obvtown via nightkill, i think it's still better than the mess that will be the wifom in the second dance otherwise.
In post 979, marcistar wrote:catboi should prob go as well since his reads have been pretty bad and thatll only help scum
hm? i missed this the first time - what do you find bad about his reads? anything else you think points towards him being scum or?

oh look, my posts when i went to sleep at about midnight
and then i didn't fall asleep for like another 2 hours
funnn
In post 1023, Taly wrote:Part of me wants to play my IC role like a cop invest,
Datisi
!town suggested so

I don't think scum refrains to NK a town/town pair just for WIFOM... do they?
that's the best case scenario. i don't think it's terribly likely that happens, and i'm going purely by post-game commentary i saw last time, but obviously just talking about it fucks the odds somewhat.
In post 1035, RH9 wrote:Right now, I am fine with proposing to Prism, Ydrasse, Alyssa, LLD, GL and angielily.
interestingly wide choice - what makes you fine pairing with lily? do you even have any scumreads?
In post 1151, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 333, Datisi wrote:i just realized that if i pair with anyone that is even slightly familiar with me, they would very easily townread me in the pt because when i see the purple colour, i just get the primal urge to spam the everliving shit out of it in a paranoid frenzy, in a way that i cannot even remotely replicate as scum

just type out your posts that you want to make in the PT, then cut and paste them into the game thread. easy
you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how my brain works

oh yeah, i just saw town!s_s give his all in a lylo in a game i was modding and i want to like, see some of that fire before i actually townread him

i'm reading catboi's posts and they all seem fine and dandy but there's this voice in the back of my head going "what if he's scum though??? huh??? then what???" and i don't get it aaaaah

s_s, if i asked you to dance, what would you say

also who's your preferred dance partner as of right this moment

(actually same question to norwee and titus)
In post 1204, Ydrasse wrote:if you join a game like this with your friend idk why you wouldn't be chomping at the bit to get along with them and dance even if it's early there's not a lot of willingness to do it so they could be s+s together
i actually kinda like this take? maybe because it plays into my "lily is acting so awkward around marci" read but
In post 1215, Titus wrote:STD, Catboi
i'm gonna need explanation on how these two made it into the townblock by *checks notes* page 10?
In post 1219, Titus wrote:
In post 1218, Datisi wrote:mmm

my ego wants to say titus is scum for misreading me, as she dropped into a scumteam who was doing bad and she has to shake up the towncore, but we'll see how it goes
I'm townreading you now. Liked your stuff I'm reading
yeah, i definitely will need elaboration on this once you can

i'm not digging titus's catchup for now (feels like a lot of mindless comments with not much solving, and the gl read rubs me the wrong way) but i'll wait for a definitive read until she's done catching up

ok there we go i am caught up

current order of business is
(1) wait for gl to interact with my lily read and post some of those super elaborate towncases he's been promising so that i can see if i feel like going against half the game and asking him out to dance
(2) read the three newcoming ladies
(3) ???
(4) profit
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1233 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

oh yeah, i am currently stuck between thinking gl is town because some solvey stuff he's put out isn't *too* bad, thinking s_s is town because [redacted], and thinking there's no way those two slots are t/t

what to do what to do what to do
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1238 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1235, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I kinda want to townread Datisi just for that post alone.
why tho
In post 1237, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Would you want to propose to me dearest Datisi?
perhaps

i was interested in hearing what partner you'd want
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1246 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Datisi »

1243 has be pocketed
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1249 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1248, Ydrasse wrote:we should send it on pairs after the new ppl catch up
huh?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1252 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Datisi »

ah ok, sorry the phrasing confused me and my brain was immediately like "what if that's something meant for the scum pt!!!1!2!!"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1272 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Datisi »

why are you so certain on norwee?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1275 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Datisi »

now that i think about it, i'm a bit nervous about norwee declining to pair with the ic

the town norwee i know is reckless and he lives on the edge

scum!norwee knows that pairing with the ic is Bad
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1280 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Datisi »

pretty much yeah

moreso "i can stop thinking about her" but same thing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1299 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1296, Something_Smart wrote:Probably something along the lines of "we'll see". I forget did you say you wanted an active PT? Because I will mostly be composing poetry in mine.
does your decision rest solely on the fact of whether i would enjoy having a pt with you? to actually answer the question, i would like an active pt, but also i wouldn't mind a shitposting / non-serious one either. so.

being a lady so that you don't have to make decisions is actually very smart, i should've done that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1303 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Datisi »

wait i'm stupid the rest of that post lowkey answers that

i guess my question should've been "what are your reads" but you said you don't exactly have them sooo good talk ig
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1309 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1307, catboi wrote:Datisi is posting well, although he always posts well.
this is appreciated, but i don't recall you having experience with my scumgame?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1311 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Datisi »

if that was supposed to be just a compliment then excuse me because i have barely slept the past few days and i am iN TRYHARD MODE FOr now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1318 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, and i feel town!you would've been like "holy shit dancing with the ic haha fuck yes let's go"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1320 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Datisi »

i unironically want norwee to be the lady left behind now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1321 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Datisi »

(i'm gonna be nice and wait for gl's towncase of prism before i start demanding that but yeah)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1357 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Datisi »

bold of you to assume i read that game lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1361 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't read games i backup mod. i'm just there to take over if george falls off the planet. or if his laptop breaks down. or if he's busy with other things. or if there's an issue that needs solving.

even if i did read the game, i don't exactly get *much* from the games i mod because my perspective on them is very informed. same reason why i generally don't use games i rolled scum in as meta for other players.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1369 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Datisi »

don't forget the "case study on why i am not pocketing datisi"! (and also thoughts on my read on norwee once you get to that point)

can i count on you to exit your scumrange in the analysis you will dish out?

i am still down to pair with you assuming i actually get convinced that is a thing that should be done, and assuming the majority thinks it's a good idea too

kinda sucks because i wanna solve you via flips too but i can't do that before pairing which is annoying but oh well

pedit: this is re 1366
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1373 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Datisi »

basically whoever he had strong reads on, so yeah probably

i'm not yet thinking too hard about solving via flips because i'm not that good at mafia but y'know
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1374 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1372, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really feel I understand what kinds of things you look for in my town game vs my scum game.
you see, neither do i

so there's no way you can target pocket me by that

it's genius really
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1710 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1399, Taly wrote:So
Datisi/Titus
feels nice
i saw in the op that titus has already paired with std, but i wouldn't have wanted to pair with her anyway. i think i spoke about it already, but her catchup feels... i dunno, agenda-y.
In post 1439, marcistar wrote:he said he wanted to catch up fully first
i mean, that's the part i find unlikely
In post 1469, Save The Dragons wrote:
Titus, would you care to dance with me?
uhh

if this hasn't been explained by now, std i need some serious justification for this
In post 1496, Titus wrote:
In post 1399, Taly wrote:So Datisi/Titus feels nice
I'd so take a Datisi proposal.
even more curious how that pair came to be then

ok, she was townreading std i guess

maybe i'm blind on what makes std so townie this game but still
In post 1544, catboi wrote:I think marci has moved into being pretty clearly town from her recent posts, not sure if people are skipping them or what but I feel like that ought to be acknowledged more.
i do like marci's walls, though i am a bit worried because she's not interacting much elsewhere? like, i'm projecting a bit here but scum!me loves doing walls bc it gives me time to plan shit out while in-the-moment sorting is much more difficult to fake and also mentally draining. and i don't see marci like, doing much other than those walls so

granted, the content in the walls feels solid, and i know some people just have a playstyle of walls, so i'll probably revisit this when the time comes - i modded two marci towngames, you'd *think* i'd be somewhat aware of her general playstyle by now but uhhh. i'll recheck those games at some point.

ok shit here comes a gl wall, i'll probably want to separate this into a next post (and i also need a break for a bit so ok be back later)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1716 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1568, Ydrasse wrote:also how is that purple prose LMAO
*nods*

(i will have a response to gl i just wanna fully catch up on the game first to see what else he's written)
In post 1652, Andante wrote:I have minor concerns about dats, I'll explore them tomorrow, cause like, dats and LLD have both made me go "I don't think you're town, but I think they'd almost certainly have paired if they were S/S
let me know if you have any questions. not sure where you're getting the idea that i'd pair with a partner. one of the strengths of my scumgame is pocketing individual people, i'd be wasted in a s-s pair - but i know you don't know that, so generally, what is the logic behind two scum players pairing together? especially someone like me, who a lot of people are saying want to endgame, and lld, who a lot of people are saying they DON'T want to endgame?
In post 1673, Andante wrote:dats + SS - both are hard to read, I think they'd be funny trying to work together - perfect ship
while this isn't something i want *this game*, in another universe this is definitely a pairing i would love to see. s_s sucks at reading me, i like to think i have a method of reading s_s but realistically it probably sucks too. also poetry? that's a pt i'd have fun in.
In post 1703, GuiltyLion wrote:I kinda see that PT imploding at least once lol, or at the very least Datisi tearing his hair out. as I said earlier though it would be hilarious
this is 120% what would happen in that pt
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1717 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, so.

would you like to dance with me, guiltylion?

i have a few reasons for this. the first one is that i did like what he posted while i was alseep. i don't feel like elaborating too much right now (i have some other things to do in my life) but if it's needed i will.

second is that i was dead serious when i said that my lizard brain goes wack when i see the purple pt colour. i once had a scum pt be longer than the main game. i will absolutely be utilizing the everliving shit out of it. and the thing with guiltylion? i know he's a tryhard. if he's town, i *know* he will have a similar approach to the pt like me. so, if he's scum, he either has to seriously break out of his scumrange to keep up with me, both in the main thread and in the pt, or die.

i would be okay with pairing with alyssa too. i don't have too much faith in being able to reverse a potentially wrong townread on her later in the game, but i like what she's posting enough now that i feel fine sweeping that under the carpet and hoping it doesn't come to it.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1718 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Datisi »

oh, except the walkback on prism, that's a bit eyebrow raising but we'll burn that bridge when we get to it.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1722 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe agenda-y was a wrong word, i'm well aware that townies have agendas. i meant scum-agenda-y. i'm simply not getting good vibes from you and that's that.

if i'm wrong, i'm wrong. it's not like this is lylo, there's gonna be plenty of opportunity to correct course if we go bad. that's kinda what i realized about my play, i'm treating the pairing as a final vote in lylo - it's not.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1726 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Datisi »

mind giving me the tl;dr on why norwee is so townie?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1735 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1716, Datisi wrote:what is the logic behind two scum players pairing together? especially someone like me, who a lot of people are saying want to endgame, and lld, who a lot of people are saying they DON'T want to endgame?
@andante, i'd rather you answer this ^^
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1743 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1737, Andante wrote:Plus like, if you + LLD were paired and S/S I feel like you could talk people out of SRing LLD
but that's effort

it's much easier to pair with a utr lady, get some *extra* towncred once lld flips red, and cruise

obviously self meta bad etc but i just feel like this is objectively a subpar move for scum!me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1776 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1774, Taly wrote:Fire/Datisi, can you digress on your GL townread?
short version is that i feel that the things he's said check out - pairing with me guarantees he's gonna have to have the scum performance of his life to not die. even taking what he's said about not endgaming as scum into account, it feels like it would be much easier for him to survive longer if he paired with like, anyone else. and the amount of analysis and effort feels townie.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1778 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1562, GuiltyLion wrote:I hate being endgame scum and normally what I aim to do is bully my way to surviving a few days through the easy MLs while making my teammates look as dis-associated as possible, and then sac myself so that they can try to endgame. Part of the reason this strategy is usually necessary is also because I tend to get killed early when I'm town in most games and so me being alive in LIMLO is rather damning most of the time - I recognize that doesn't apply in this setup as much given the lack of traditional NK, but dancing with Datisi and then needing to spend the whole game making sure Datisi doesn't paranoia leave doesn't strike me as something I'd want to do or something I'd be good at.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1786 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1782, Save The Dragons wrote:what was your opinion on LLD
started off decent, the suspicion at guiltylion was okay-ish. i remember thinking some parts of her push were ??? and some i
could
buy coming from town. the timing of it felt a little bit like she was attempting to break up a townblock.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1788 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Datisi »

any scum candidates other than guiltylion?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1790 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Datisi »

me and gl
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1791 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Datisi »

the more accurate saying would be "trying to break up two townies townreading each other" but why type so many words
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1793 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Datisi »

i do think they're capable, especially in a setup like this. i just don't think gl is scum individually
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1797 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1795, marcistar wrote:why not..? i know if i was in his shoes i would prob wanna continue catching up first as well (since i have a bad memory i wanna finish what i started first : P)
it's my personality read on norwee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1802 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't know, probably? to be fair i've read his recent meltdown and i got a bit of a feeling it's a townie one, so /shrug
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1806 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1804, marcistar wrote:do u think he would be a good partner for me?
i don't really... have an opinion? why ask me?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1813 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1809, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's your personality for me to never be cautious and just yeehaw lolhammer?
maybe :shifty:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1815 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Datisi »

the longer this is going the more i am getting worried if i'm wrong on gl and norwee ahahahah i hate mafia why do i play it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1856 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Datisi »

but i'm not sure i want to pair with alyssa >_> how *sure* are you she's town? i don't think i'll be able to correctly scumread her if she's scum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1861 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1858, Taly wrote:How do you read Titus, Datisi?
scummy but i wouldn't be shocked if i'm wrong

the convo we had earlier today did give me a few doubts, but i feel like that is something i'm just going to be going in circles on until i get some flips
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1863 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Datisi »

eli5 how is that supposed to be clearing? am tired x_x
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1875 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Datisi »

hm. for what it's worth, taly, that does sound like decent reasoning to think alyssa is indeed town. i'm just wary because i think that she'd have an easier time pocketing me in the pt than guiltylion.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1879 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

sorry x_x if i'm picking between guiltylion and alyssa, and i pair with scum, i think lesser damage will happen to town if that scum is guiltylion than if that scum is alyssa.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2050 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Datisi »

good morning

i had a dream that i slept for over 12 hours, and then when i checked into this game, we were already in dance 1. we left behind a town lady, and then we yeeted fire/andante and they were both town. and then guiltylion dropped a page full of wallposts where he was outlining his solve in great detail. also our pt was already 5 pages long and he was yelling at me and calling me scum for not posting in it during those 12 hours

now, (1) i am glad that has not happened (2) it got me thinking on where the f is andante? like i'm lowkey getting the feeling she got a partner and is just dipping from the game bc she knows she won't be the first one out

ok time to read, we'll see how i feel by the end of it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2051 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:04 am

Post by Datisi »

on the subject of guiltylion and norwee fight about titus forgetting she's already paired norwee, in posts , , : i am kind of confused on why norwee is getting so defensive here? like, i reread the original point that guiltylion was bringing up, and it seemed to be "titus has forgotten she's already paired norwee, therefore titus is more likely to be scum". but norwee is responding to it as if the original post was "titus has forgotten she's already paired norwee, therefore titus
and norwee
are more likely to be scum". which doesn't feel at all like what he said there? however, the fact that he didn't correct norwee about it makes me feel like it might have actually been his intention to say that all along, which i find kind of confusing? like, i know earlier in the post he showed a connection between norwee and titus, but this point didn't seem to support scum!norwee, so uh. maybe i'm just dumb but this whole exchange is ???
In post 1889, GuiltyLion wrote: kinda feels townie to me :/
this is the feeling i got in the back of my mind when i read that post and i a glad to see this
In post 1895, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:what do these two posts tell you about datisi's alignment?
what were you looking for in his response there? and is there a reason you included both of those posts? they're supposed to be saying the same thing

- i started watching this video and then i got to the part where it showed a clip from your name and oh no my heart

hmm
because of reasons, i am slightly more convinced that my super secret alignment tell on s_s is actually nonsense so i am back to being okay with yeeting that slot at this moment in time
In post 1934, Something_Smart wrote:I think it's entirely possible that I can turn the suspicion on my slot around, and being with someone I townread would be really good in that case.
why is this something you think?
In post 1941, Firebringer wrote:ngl this attack mode on mala right out of the gate and then pressure on her for not having reads when its clear mala hasn't been around looks alot like self preservation "i don't want to be left out of dance" look to me.

I already thought lily was scum out of lilly/marci
is this what it feels like to townread firebringer? wack

uhhh, bottom of pg 78, i'm getting hungry so i'm gonna go eat and continue later ok bye
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2054 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1957, RH9 wrote:
In post 1950, Firebringer wrote:RH9 who u wanting to pair with, i noticed u didn't submit mala there, is that because u forget her in the submission list or just didn't want to pair with her
I used to not want to pair because of Mala's lack of content. I am feeling better about Mala now. I proposed to the three because I TRed them more than Mala and lily. That's kind of changed. If nobody else wants to propose to Mala, I'm feeling more calm and might consider her as a backup partner.
why are you feeling better about mala? like, i don't necessarily suspect her but nothing she's posted so far has struck me as townie?
In post 1976, Firebringer wrote:if this game comes down to me and andante being end game pair, i pray for the town.
this feels like a post that should in no way be town!indicative but my heart says it is goddammit

1984 - oh right galron is in this game? i forgot
mmm i am starting to think i want galron flipped sooner rather than later
In post 1985, GuiltyLion wrote:I do agree Galron's Andante takes were bad I think Galron is low key pretty scummy especially if LLD/Titus is town
i swear to fucking god i didn't read this before typing the above. samebrain??? is gl actually town???

ok i'm caught up ama
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2055 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Datisi »

here are my reads that have a 120% chance of aging absolutely horribly:
Spoiler:

yes i am aware i need more scumreads it is what it is
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2057 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Datisi »

hi alyssa

i had a question for you somewhere in my wall so if you could answer that that would be grand
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2087 (isolation #164) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2085, Galron wrote:Think I could do this too

Harley, please come dance with me
why
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2090 (isolation #165) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Datisi »

okay that's fair

realistically i wouldn't mind that pair bc you're both south of null for me so two birds one stone etc
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2097 (isolation #166) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Datisi »

oh god oh fuck i think i'm starting to townread titus??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2102 (isolation #167) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Datisi »

hope you feel better soon, titus :)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2113 (isolation #168) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't think gl is flipping before you do...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2114 (isolation #169) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe if we get nightkilled :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2131 (isolation #170) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Datisi »

nah.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2139 (isolation #171) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2135, Harley Quinn wrote:Why are your reads so bad this game Dats?
yikes. yeah, you're not living until intermission, sorry. your slot was already scummy as fuck, and you're just tanking it further.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2141 (isolation #172) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Datisi »

for the record, i fully expected town!harley to start mindlessly omgusing me there.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2144 (isolation #173) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Datisi »

yawn.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2147 (isolation #174) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2145, Galron wrote:
In post 2139, Datisi wrote:
In post 2135, Harley Quinn wrote:Why are your reads so bad this game Dats?
yikes. yeah, you're not living until intermission, sorry. your slot was already scummy as fuck, and you're just tanking it further.
How was it scummy when there was no content?
i already explained that.

very late omgus, you don't get townpoints for that, harley.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2150 (isolation #175) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

what do you think that you've done that is SO town it should revert one of my strongest scumreads?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2151 (isolation #176) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Datisi »

, @galron.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2153 (isolation #177) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2150, Datisi wrote:what do you think that you've done that is SO town it should revert one of my strongest scumreads?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2157 (isolation #178) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Datisi »

i am not gonna use 1 and a half year old meta, sample size one, to read you. but yes, you kinda do. try again.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2200 (isolation #179) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2197, Firebringer wrote:First norwee now shiro
All my favorite players coming in here like it’s christmas
does this mean i am not one of your favourite players

i feel heartbroken
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2203 (isolation #180) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Datisi »

oh

ok i can die happy now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2270 (isolation #181) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Datisi »

town!rh9 dishes out reads? what game was that?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2291 (isolation #182) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Datisi »

i open the link, and
this
is the first post i see, that happened on page fucking 6:
In post 144, Color Purple wrote:I'll put a table of observations so you can get into my perspective.
Observations
PlayerObservation
Color RedIs a nullread to me. feels like genuine concern. I
Color OrangeIs a townread for me. Reaction in feels genuine and Town. feels like Town.
Color YellowIs highest townread for me. Entrance in feels reasonable. Reaction in feels genuine and Town. feels like Town and almost reminiscient of somebody who I admire.
Color GreenIs a townread for me. Entrance in feels like Town trying to start a conversation. Reaction in to me feels like Town.
Color BlueIs a townread for me. Reaction in of my entrance feels Town to me.
Arrow ShapeIs a townread for me. Arrow's questioning of me in feels like Town trying to solve the game.
Circle ShapeIs a townread for me. See . Reaction to my entrance feels natural. feels like Town who is trying to solve the game.
Diamond ShapeIs currently a null read for me. Is doing things which could come frpm Town but I'm finding it hard to read them. See to get what I mean.
Heart ShapeIs a null read for me. Isn't doing anything Alignment Indicative.
Pentagon Shape and seem like a Town reaction towards my entrance. I find something Town could be concerned about.
Star ShapeIs a townread for me. See , and for my reasoning behind townreading him. See as aditional reasoning for why Star is Town to me.
Triangle ShapePosted nothing so far. I'll keep them as a null read until they start posting.
god i want to burn that slot now.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2297 (isolation #183) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2293, Galron wrote:
S_S, let's dance
can i tinfoil for a sec? i'll tinfoil for a sec. mala and galron are scum together, and galron will try to use mala's redflip as means of saying he's town. that would also make s_s town too. no, i have no fucking clue what implications this has on the rest of the gamestate and i don't care
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2298 (isolation #184) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Datisi »

that said, can s_s come and accept this so that mod can resolve the stuff and we get some flips going and i finally get my pt?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2301 (isolation #185) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Datisi »

i am in a cranky mood but that is because i have another report writing tomorrow and they make my stomach turn, apologies if i sound annoyed because i 100% am but it is not connected to this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2304 (isolation #186) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2299, Firebringer wrote:i don't think mala is scum if anything galron is protecting S_S scum flip.
i don't think mala is scum but i'm working under the assumptions that scum doesn't want s_s pair sand that galron would like some towncred there if he could

maybe i'm wrong idk i'll prob want to flip that pair anyway
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2308 (isolation #187) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2307, Firebringer wrote:i think u underestimate how much scum would rather S_S pair than a scum flip before dances begin too, but meh. lets wait for flip instead of arguing about it
maybe, all my brain was thinking of was "hehe towncred from scumflip", i'm not a very good scum player

it's pointless arguing, yeah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2313 (isolation #188) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Datisi »

probably? i'm voting there first at least.

pedit: @s_s
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2331 (isolation #189) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Datisi »

i suddenly got a feeling that this game is very deeply fucked

oh well
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2336 (isolation #190) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2333, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2331, Datisi wrote:i suddenly got a feeling that this game is very deeply fucked

oh well
hey nerd did u finish ur paper or what
i'm still halfway through the stuff that i need to prepare for tomorrow

the issue is that there's not a lot that i *can* prepare which is making me think i am missing something glaringly obvious lmao

so i prefer hanging out here and shitposting and trying to not think about it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2341 (isolation #191) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2336, Datisi wrote:the issue is that there's not a lot that i *can* prepare which is making me think i am missing something glaringly obvious lmao
i asked in the group chat, my classmates have the same problem

so either we're not missing anything or we're all gonna fail, fun

off-topic, what's the issue with norwee-marci?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2397 (isolation #192) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

go into the private topics subforum, should be there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2400 (isolation #193) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

i thought i was just gonna instavote galron/s_s but s_s did have me doubting his alignment a lil bit so i'll leave that for the morning (since i absolutely believe y'all will hammer it while i slepp)

good night
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2689 (isolation #194) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2623, Harley Quinn wrote:Dats, have you had a chance to speak with GL yet?
you mean in pt or in game? assuming pt, not really because i was asleep for the 95% of the time it existed

he posted stuff but i didn't read yet, i'm just skimming this game over my morning coffee

why do you ask
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2690 (isolation #195) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2644, Andante wrote:Considering Mala was town, I think we have a S/S pairing here, so 3 scum pairs 5 town pairs
how does that imply that?
In post 2666, Harley Quinn wrote:I’m not shocked by Mala flip, I was tl her.
since when?
In post 2686, GuiltyLion wrote:dumping a boatload of thoughts in my PT with Datisi
can confirm this is true

ok, as i was skimming the game, i got a feeling that rh9 just kinda. exists. like it's like his posts are clockwork, he posts every once in a while, but i don't think i noticed that a single post out of those is actually interacting with someone in a meaningful way or attempting to solve. which kinda reminds me of me in one scumgame where i decided i was gonna have a high post count and then i got called out for not solving shit in my posts lel

ok that's all from me here, probably will have more substantial thoughts after my paper writing is over
it's in less than an hour fuck me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2693 (isolation #196) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

i love how you quote a post that has a direct question to you and just write "+1"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2707 (isolation #197) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2690, Datisi wrote:ok that's all from me here, probably will have more substantial thoughts after my paper writing is over
it's in less than an hour fuck me
this went not too horribly, probably, fingers crossed

where is my partial credit for spotting , gl? >_>

anyway, i am a bit unnerved that rh9 is focusing so much on the fact that it was A Table. like i don't give a damn what format your readslist is, i make mine in an art program over a triangle. and i think it would be a natural conclusion for town to realize that i am talking about the amount of effort / reads he's presenting, not the actual format they're in. so the fact that he's focusing on that feels... off? like he's trying to appease me, but he missed how to do it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2709 (isolation #198) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2659, Andante wrote:People I have in the likely scum pool include: Norwee, Titus, Dragons
what happened with the scumread on me?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2710 (isolation #199) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Datisi »

also thank you warmpupper i don't know what i'd do without you
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”