Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3683 (isolation #600) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3682, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That’s your INCORRECT opinion. Saying my read on you hasn’t changed or I’m not scumreading you, is no different than saying I tr you.

You’re the one who keeps questioning ME and I still don’t understand why because you keep asking me this question without actually explaining exactly wtf you’re referring to and no, I’m not a mindreader so if you want annswer to your question, it’s never going to happen until you explain to me what you’re asking. I can’t answer a question if I have no clue what it is, so make it clear or drop it, pretty much.
Fine, I'll ask differently - what was your problem with me trying to explain Menalque that I can't be NM's scumbuddy?

I question you, because your actions makes no sense, therefore you're likely to be scum
Only because you’re misinterpreting my posts and WRONG!

When did I say I had a “problem” with that? Show me the actual quote.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3684 (isolation #601) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3672, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3671, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3670, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3668, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3666, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3663, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3661, Menalque wrote:I have actually forgotten why but I’m trusting past me on this one
Well, your all reason for that is that I defended NM, but then again, you just mistaking my attempt to PL Salamance with NM's defence.
Anyway, I have a question to you - why NM didn't fakeclaim? He was aware of his state of being lynch, he posted during twilight right after deadline
How many games have you played before with NM? :lol:
So, you trying to say we were scumbuddies and me defending NM was miscommunication between us?
I’m saying that NM very rarely takes mafia seriously. He just doesn’t think like most players, irrespective of alignment.
What I'm trying to say is - does me "defending" my scumbuddy NM makes sense? If he was acting like usual in scum chat, wouldn't it make more sense for me to go along with the flow and just vote him? If anyone wonder, I have no qualms about lynching my scumbuddies, look Fallout game
Well, I’m not scumreading you but in general, I regard that sort of thing as NAI, since I’ve witnessed both wrong town as well as scum buddies do that sort of thing.

@Menalque, have you read my case on why Saladman/Frozen Angel is very likely scum and what are your thoughts about that?
Is the bolded the statement you’re making a federal case about? I said A)
I’m NOT scumreading you
and B)
in general - as not in THIS particular game -
I would read that as NAI. What exactly is your problem with that?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3687 (isolation #602) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3686, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3683, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3682, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That’s your INCORRECT opinion. Saying my read on you hasn’t changed or I’m not scumreading you, is no different than saying I tr you.

You’re the one who keeps questioning ME and I still don’t understand why because you keep asking me this question without actually explaining exactly wtf you’re referring to and no, I’m not a mindreader so if you want annswer to your question, it’s never going to happen until you explain to me what you’re asking. I can’t answer a question if I have no clue what it is, so make it clear or drop it, pretty much.
Fine, I'll ask differently - what was your problem with me trying to explain Menalque that I can't be NM's scumbuddy?

I question you, because your actions makes no sense, therefore you're likely to be scum
Only because you’re misinterpreting my posts and WRONG!

When did I say I had a “problem” with that? Show me the actual quote.
My problem is why you decided to interfere in the first place? If you TR me, then idea of me being scumbuddy of NM shouldn't even occur to you and your stance should've been opposite - support my defence, so why you decided to question it?

As for bolded part, yes, it's a capital crime, but not for this, it's you straight up denouncing use of meta, while you used meta to support your push on FA. If you said it's bad, cause it's selfmeta, I would say fine, but you simply say my meta doesn't matter, because other people behaved differently, which literally undermines whole idea of the meta
No, no, no. You have completely misinterpreted what I said. Mena sr you based on that, you argued that was town indicative, right? I said I don’t scumread you BUT In GENERAL, I’d regard that as NAI and nothing you’re saying has convinced me, that there’s anything even remotely objectionable, let alone scummy about what I said.

When did I ever say, “your meta doesn’t matter”? Of course it absolutely does! I have meta on you from LNT and your play reads to me to be very similar here to that game. I also don’t see why scum!you would try to stop the UTL lurker lynch. My point being, I don’t consider your play here to be scummy.

If you still don’t understand what I’m talking about, I really don’t see what I can say to make that any clearer than I just did.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3689 (isolation #603) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay I see your point now. I just ISO’d you and Fallout and while I wouldn’t say you were obviously scummy in that, you definitely seemed very different from LNT. Your play here reads very similar to LNT, in Fallout you somehow lack the sincerity you demonstrated in LNT that I’m seeing here.

In both this game and LNT, you seem genuinely intent on solving, where as in Fallout, it read to me that you utilized your posting as a way to distract others, because you we’re pretty much using a lot of words in your posts to say essentially nothing. Would you agree with this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3691 (isolation #604) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3690, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3689, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay I see your point now. I just ISO’d you and Fallout and while I wouldn’t say you were obviously scummy in that, you definitely seemed very different from LNT. Your play here reads very similar to LNT, in Fallout you somehow lack the sincerity you demonstrated in LNT that I’m seeing here.

In both this game and LNT, you seem genuinely intent on solving, where as in Fallout, it read to me that you utilized your posting as a way to distract others, because you we’re pretty much using a lot of words in your posts to say essentially nothing. Would you agree with this?
I didn't expect you to go full meta on me for that joke, tbh.
That’s because you don’t know me very well. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3693 (isolation #605) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3692, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3691, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3689, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay I see your point now. I just ISO’d you and Fallout and while I wouldn’t say you were obviously scummy in that, you definitely seemed very different from LNT. Your play here reads very similar to LNT, in Fallout you somehow lack the sincerity you demonstrated in LNT that I’m seeing here.

It's not that, I just thought you have better things to do in life than make this dive :lol:
Like I said, you don’t know me very well. Sad but unfortunately true. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3695 (isolation #606) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3694, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3692, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3691, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

It's not that, I just thought you have better things to do in life than make this dive :lol:
Like I said, you don’t know me very well. Sad but unfortunately true. :/
Well, start watching anime then, maybe, or some kdramas
“kdramas”?

I literally haven’t felt like myself since I found out about one of my best friends dying from their Facebook account. I keep hoping to snap out of it I guess but Corona isn’t helping.

I think I’m probably not doing enough to distract myself.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3698 (isolation #607) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3697, Postie wrote:Nancy why are you scumhunting in your townreads instead of your scumreads
???

Come again?

Have I said anything to give you the impression that I’ve even remotely deviated in the slightest, on my stance on Salad having 97% chance of flipping scum? My reads haven’t changed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3699 (isolation #608) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3696, Postie wrote:
In post 3685, McMenno wrote:hi. im alive lol.
i didn't know you were in this game what the fuck
Korina desperado’d him, he’s the IC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3701 (isolation #609) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3700, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3695, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:“kdramas”?

I literally haven’t felt like myself since I found out about one of my best friends dying from their Facebook account. I keep hoping to snap out of it I guess but Corona isn’t helping.

I think I’m probably not doing enough to distract myself.
kdramas are korean shows, you'll know whey are dramas and not shows, if you see some

If you ever need to talk, just hit me on discord or PM
Are they something like telenovellas and where can I find them?

And <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3705 (isolation #610) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3703, Postie wrote:
In post 3698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3697, Postie wrote:Nancy why are you scumhunting in your townreads instead of your scumreads
???

Come again?

Have I said anything to give you the impression that I’ve even remotely deviated in the slightest, on my stance on Salad having 97% chance of flipping scum? My reads haven’t changed.
I don't know but you sure are directing a lot of attention towards attacking people you don't think are scum
Who am I “attacking” that I townread? I made a post about how I nai read something in general. I realize now that I misconstrued Ramcius’ point. Is that what you’re referring to? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3709 (isolation #611) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3708, Ramcius wrote:RIP, Ank :neutral:
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3716 (isolation #612) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3710, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3707, Ramcius wrote:I miss NM, tbh :lol:
Sup
Speak of the udders . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3717 (isolation #613) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3714, Not_Mafia wrote:Oxymoron
Good one. You make much better puns than Mastina.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3719 (isolation #614) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3718, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3716, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3710, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3707, Ramcius wrote:I miss NM, tbh :lol:
Sup
Speak of the udders . . .
Did something happened between you two?
No, why would you think that? I was just making a joke.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3721 (isolation #615) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3720, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3719, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: No, why would you think that? I was just making a joke.
It's not your style to make jokes like this
If you actually believe this, then you don’t know me as well as you think you do, because that’s 100% my “style” to anyone who actually does.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3723 (isolation #616) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3722, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3721, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3720, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3719, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: No, why would you think that? I was just making a joke.
It's not your style to make jokes like this
If you actually believe this, then you don’t know me as well as you think you do, because that’s 100% my “style” to anyone who actually does.
All I'm saying is that from my limited observation of your actions that joke was out of ordinary, but I'll alter my observation results accordingly, thanks for your input
I was at a potluck and someone asked me what herb the bringer of a particular item they were sprinkling into the bowl. I replied with something along the lines of “beats me, it could be marijuana for all I know“. It was actually cilantro but I could only tell that once I tasted it. However, the shocked looks on people’s faces were priceless. :lol:

I wasn’t offended or anything btw, I just have a really off the wall sense of humour which has sometimes gotten me into trouble.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3731 (isolation #617) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3726, Not_Mafia wrote:It's udderly different
Exactly. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3733 (isolation #618) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3732, Ramcius wrote:the worst Feb 23, 10:00am 149 days 8 hours
Saladman27 Jan 30, 12:02pm 173 days 6 hours
Salamence20 Jan 09, 07:58am 194 days 10 hours
0verki11 Dec 14, 03:16am 220 days 15 hours

Gamma is almost up for a prod too
@mod
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3734 (isolation #619) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3733, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

@mod
Is Firebringer even paying attention to this game? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3736 (isolation #620) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3735, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3734, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3733, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

@mod
Is Firebringer even paying attention to this game? :lol:
Is anyone paying attention to this game would be a better question :lol:
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3737 (isolation #621) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: Ban/Restriction Announcements
implosion wrote:
Menalque/DonCorleone has been banned from Mafia games for two weeks for harassing another user over the span of a large number of posts. This ban is made in light of prior warnings for abusive behavior.
He must be replaced in any ongoing games

The ban will expire in (expired on 2020-09-03 03:00:00).

As a reminder, do not discuss ongoing games.
@mod, you need to replace Menalque - in addition to all of the other prods you’ve apparently forgotten about. You’re welcome!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3742 (isolation #622) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3741, Datisi wrote:
In post 3737, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Subject: Ban/Restriction Announcements
implosion wrote:
Menalque/DonCorleone has been banned from Mafia games for two weeks for harassing another user over the span of a large number of posts. This ban is made in light of prior warnings for abusive behavior.
He must be replaced in any ongoing games

The ban will expire in (expired on 2020-09-03 03:00:00).

As a reminder, do not discuss ongoing games.
@mod, you need to replace Menalque - in addition to all of the other prods you’ve apparently forgotten about. You’re welcome!
inb4 ban expires before mod comes around to replacing him
Fire has yet to respond to either Ram’s or my prod posts but you’re idealism is touching. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3747 (isolation #623) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3743, Ramcius wrote:I wonder how long we must wait before we can legally abandon a game without mod showing up :lol:
If he does actually abandon it, then I want to know if I’m right on FA/Salad!scum, for the bragging rights if nothing else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3762 (isolation #624) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3761, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Ok guys, see you in the equivalent of 2 days.
I totally expect to see at least one solid game-related post from everyone in the playerlist by then.

:P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3772 (isolation #625) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

prodge
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3790 (isolation #626) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3779, Menalque wrote:Ramcius is scum u should vote 4 him

I can’t actually remember /why/ he’s scum, but past!mena was very confident in this so I’m trusting him
No. Ram is definitely town.

DGB is town because Salamence was but TGP’s slot is a scum slot because Salad/FA were obvscum. So, DGB, Jake, Gamma, Ram, Mena are all town. Postie probably is as well but less sure in her than those. Have no clue about anybody else.

McMenno is IC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3791 (isolation #627) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3788, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
VOTE: TGP
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3793 (isolation #628) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3792, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 3790, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Salad/FA were obvscum
i got a town role pm so i don't think they are :^/
I’ve claimed that as scum, so sorry not convincing.

This is obvious FA scum meta and Salad didn’t do anything to change my mind.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3795 (isolation #629) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I’ve claimed that as scum, so sorry not convincing.

This is obvious FA scum meta and Salad didn’t do anything to change my mind.
+ Gamma had some late on NM wagon theory, which I can’t remember now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3808 (isolation #630) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3807, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3806, Postie wrote:Let me ISO myself to remember what my reads were lmao
this is town.
@Ram, I told you Salamence was town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3812 (isolation #631) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3809, Gamma Emerald wrote:What’s the best place to air out a public apology, because I need to issue one. I’ve been a massive douche for probably the entire 4+ years I’ve played on this site.
:(

No, you haven’t. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3813 (isolation #632) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3810, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3808, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3807, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3806, Postie wrote:Let me ISO myself to remember what my reads were lmao
this is town.
@Ram, I told you Salamence was town.
Can you give me better explanation for NM's suicide than protecting Salamence? Cause Salamence was pretty much only other option for execution

Or an actual evidence to prove that Salamence was town?
So much time has passed now, I don’t remember much but I feel extremely confident that slot is town for whatever reasons I said back then. I think scum is in TGP/Karnage/Overkill11.

But this post by DGB looks like it’s coming from a town mindset.

Actually, Salamence being the counterwagon to scum is probably also town indicative, because it’s rare to have two competing scum wagons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3815 (isolation #633) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3814, Gamma Emerald wrote:hrm
nance when you said that I thought you'd read the full body of my most recent discord DM @ you
you're actually one of those case-by-case apology recipients I had in mind when I opted for that that line of handling things
<3

It’s honestly okay. I’m over it, you already apologized in the game. You don’t need to keep beating yourself up over it. A50 has yet to even acknowledge he did anything remotely wrong. Dw, we’re totally good. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3816 (isolation #634) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You’re a really good person, @Gamma. Please don’t ever doubt that, okay. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3820 (isolation #635) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3818, McMenno wrote:VOTE: ramcius
Ram is town, have you seen his scum game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3822 (isolation #636) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3821, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3819, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3817, DrippingGoofball wrote:This game needs a flip.
We had FIVE N1. Wtf?
LOL

Looks like I'm going to have to read the game
We flipped scum!NM. And a few townies died as well: Titus, Datisi and Cheeky Teeky, I think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3824 (isolation #637) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3821, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3819, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3817, DrippingGoofball wrote:This game needs a flip.
We had FIVE N1. Wtf?
LOL

Looks like I'm going to have to read the game
Now you understand why this game is called “
Masochist
Mafia”,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3828 (isolation #638) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3827, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3813, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: So much time has passed now, I don’t remember much but I feel extremely confident that slot is town for whatever reasons I said back then. I think scum is in TGP/Karnage/Overkill11.

But this post by DGB looks like it’s coming from a town mindset.

Actually, Salamence being the counterwagon to scum is probably also town indicative, because it’s rare to have two competing scum wagons.
You are giving townreads too easy

As for counterwagon argument, you're really off with this one - if Salamence/DGB is town, then why NM chose death instead of claiming and putting that slot in spotlight? I mean he could claim anything and people would go back as there was no case, simply policy execution.
No, I had very good reasons for thinking he’s town but I can’t recall them now. At any rate, I will be utterly shocked if TGP doesn’t flip scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3830 (isolation #639) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In that Anime game I played with him with Shiro hydra, he tried to aggressively control that game not sheep. Scum!Salamence also wouldn’t sheep me here on a buddy, considering one’s already dead.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3838 (isolation #640) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3778, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i would catch up but that's a lot of work

what's happened
In post 3780, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: ramcius oh okay i trust u
In post 3834, TheGoldenParadox wrote:nancy pls townread me :pleads:
I don’t think so but props for that unique approach. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3847 (isolation #641) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3845, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3843, Firebringer wrote:vc here!
The mod is taunting us with false hopes!
True
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3848 (isolation #642) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3846, DrippingGoofball wrote:Frozen Angel /Saladman /TGP
Is that kind of play normal for this game?
I wouldn’t read too much into that for this game but nothing about any of their ISOs scream town to me. Plus, Gamma had a VC-based theory regarding NM flip which I think makes a lot of sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3866 (isolation #643) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Karnage
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3875 (isolation #644) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3874, Ramcius wrote:Best part of this wagon is how little convincing Nancy needed to let go of her meta case and just swap to PoE lurker slot - 1 sketchy NAI claim
I still think TGP could be scum for all of the reasons I mentioned but it’s stupid to ignore claims. A hard tpr claim makes that slot resolvable anyhow.

And no, it wasn’t a lurker swap, I thought that Karnage was likely scum as well by play, so if TGP isn’t NK’d, claim is probably fake imo. Basically, my Poe is/was TGP/Karnage/Overkill11 but because of claim, it makes the most sense to go with Karnage.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3892 (isolation #645) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3891, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 3875, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:if TGP isn’t NK’d, claim is probably fake imo

or in other words, if you're town,

"hey scum! just don't kill tgp tonight, and you get a FREE miselim tomorrow!"

you're welcome to believe this, and stick to it AFTER the nightkill, but saying it in thread negates its usefulness completely and is 100%, totally, antitown.

consider my vote on nancy in spirit, but i need to see a VC first.
How is what I said even remotely scummy? There were like 5 kills last time, so if you’re actually a claimed town PR, why wouldn’t you be one of them? Whatever you’re alignment, I advise you to actually read last year’s flips before you start throwing out ludicrous unwarrented shade.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3895 (isolation #646) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3893, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3882, DrippingGoofball wrote:Where are Menalque, Ramcius and TGP?
I just don't see any point to try to shift wagon to your slot or Nancy any more, maybe I'll try D3. Also, I decided to post less or just bare minimum
in hopes this game will be cancelled due inactivity.

I’m town @Ram and I already told you why I thought Salamence (DGB’s) predecessor was town awhile back.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3899 (isolation #647) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3897, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3893, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3882, DrippingGoofball wrote:Where are Menalque, Ramcius and TGP?
I just don't see any point to try to shift wagon to your slot or Nancy any more, maybe I'll try D3. Also, I decided to post less or just bare minimum in hopes this game will be cancelled due inactivity.
That will never happen. You opened this can of worms now lie in it.
Which part? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3909 (isolation #648) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

That spoilered message was thoroughly life changing. Thank you for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3913 (isolation #649) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You’re assuming people actually care about this game? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3970 (isolation #650) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3969, Jingle wrote:Welcome, Nancy, to the ranks of the dead. Can I interest you in voting Korina?

I forgot I even had NAs. Sure, why not? :twisted:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3971 (isolation #651) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Last night Nancy Drew 39 was killed. Then another person came by and made sure she was dead.
:cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3972 (isolation #652) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3973 (isolation #653) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 1366, Jingle wrote:
In post 32, Korina wrote:Confirming I’m here.
I’m a 1-shot delayed desparado.
Who wants to get confirmed as town d2?
Powerful role claim in a way that makes Kori unlikely to eat a NK as town but likely to eat a lynch if he retracts later.
In post 63, Korina wrote:Alternatively, I desperado them.
In post 64, Korina wrote:I'm honestly really unsure how we should be treating this game since days will last a year regardless of what we do.
I think just going week by week and trying to see who's the scummiest each week works better than taking a single week and just scum-hunting in that week alone.

Alternatively, we could just ISO for a single month.
I'd like to avoid ISOing an entire year's worth of posts, so, I think a week to a month for ISOing is better than flat-out year.
Actual attempts to keep the game readable, reasonable attempts to make real reads possible. He looks like he genuinely cares about being able to sort people.
In post 65, Korina wrote:
In post 52, CheekyTeeky wrote:Omg what if we're all town?
Judging by the name of the game that wouldn't be unreasonable, even with the rules stating scum would have constant chat.
I feel like Fire would just put that in there to throw us off.

@Fire, if we are all town, and we ask you if we are all town, does the game automatically end?
If so, are we all town?
Weak, but probably town response to that question. Kori is the kind of person who would legitimately think that was a possibility, and this is the post town who legitimately thinks that's a possibility makes.
In post 71, Korina wrote:I mean, it doesn't really make sense to have
one
day-ability, especially when mine clears a player.
I'd expect scum to have a day-one-shot-vig or day-roleblocker or something.

I doubt I'd be the only one.
Terrible logic (multiple day actions is in fact less likely than 1 day action even if you have a day action) but the way he argues it does support the idea that Kori HAS a day action to use. The one he claimed is pretty confirming.

Why do I die over confitown McMenno?

Are we even allowed to dead solve? @Fire @Jingle?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3974 (isolation #654) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’ll probably do now what I initially signed up for which was to shitpost. :mrgreen:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3978 (isolation #655) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3975, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 3968, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3963, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Overkill, explain why DGB visited you.
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
In post 3963, Jake The Wolfie wrote:DGB, explain why you visited Overkill.
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
fake news
Make Masochist Mafia great again.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3983 (isolation #656) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3976, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3977, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3984 (isolation #657) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3982, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3973, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are we even allowed to dead solve? @Fire @Jingle?
No, and your supposed to request to be a normal before posting.

I will add you as a normal though
Oh sorry. :facepalm:

Thanks though. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4111 (isolation #658) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4104, Firebringer wrote:
norra is now a normal
VOTE: Firebringer

Norra isn’t a user on this site but Noraa however is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4115 (isolation #659) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

For @Noraa

Imposter Norra otoh, can just ignore this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4120 (isolation #660) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

A) Is the mod still banned?

and

B) does anyone still even care about this game? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4145 (isolation #661) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I got deaded twice.

Kind’ve maybe like this dude? :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4150 (isolation #662) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4165 (isolation #663) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4162, Gamma Emerald wrote:These days it's not often that I find myself sympathizing with ramcius, but this is one of those times
It’s the beginning of the Apocalypse.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4172 (isolation #664) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This game requires a fully century to be properly appreciated.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4181 (isolation #665) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can I be undeaded? I’m so bored rn?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4230 (isolation #666) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4357 (isolation #667) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I got murdered way too early. I’s sads. :(

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4359 (isolation #668) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4358, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well you don't have to worry about being voted anymore!

:3
No silly bear, I was murdered in cold blood, it was beyond tragic. :cry:

So now I periodically haunt this game seeking justice.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4395 (isolation #669) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4387, Firebringer wrote:Is there any movies coming out anytime soon yall are excited about?

I’m looking forward to this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4540 (isolation #670) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4525, DkKoba wrote:dance game where you actually need to post a video of yourself dancing and the moderator decides brackets based on how good the dance was based on who you are allowed to propose a pair to. the higher your standing the more people you're allowed to propose to, and you can't propose to tiers above.

now that ive put this bad idea in this game no one can use it until 2024 at the earliest muahahaha
Dance Mafia vs. Dancing with the Stars?

Cool concept. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4602 (isolation #671) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I have this amazing ability to gaslight and pocket myself, in addition to constantly shooting myself in the foot with impressive accuracy and frequency. It’s really quite extraordinary truly.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4611 (isolation #672) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4610, Jingle wrote:
In post 4602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I have this amazing ability to gaslight and pocket myself, in addition to constantly shooting myself in the foot with impressive accuracy and frequency. It’s really quite extraordinary truly.
I had a friend growing up who literally shot himself in the foot. Would not recommend.
I’ll keep that in mind. XD
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4657 (isolation #673) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4648, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4646, Morning Tweet wrote:i do legitimately feel kind of sorry if Ramicus is town his post count is so much higher than everyone elses' and from what i can tell he has consistently been playing this game the whole way thru
If Jingle and/or Nancy were alive, I doubt I'd be 1st, most of my posts came from interacting with them during D1/D2
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4658 (isolation #674) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4654, Jingle wrote:
In post 4653, Firebringer wrote:This is the most serious game I have ever made.
I'm not sure this sentence is untrue. That's not to say this is a serious game.

:shifty:
This is a parachute.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4674 (isolation #675) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4676 (isolation #676) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4675, Jingle wrote:
This is a parachute pants.

Spoiler:
Returns pants
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4702 (isolation #677) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4698, Titus wrote:Sorry Cakez. I couldn't keep up. I tried. I couldn't defend my gut. I don't blame you as I went back and forth myself.
Titus - locktown!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4734 (isolation #678) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4749 (isolation #679) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4738, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4735, Firebringer wrote:
Dwlee replaces Mcmenno
I am now adding another year to the game timer.

this is a joke
I don't think a year is enough to read this whole thread, so extension should be longer for newcomer to catch up fully
I’d make it a decade personally, I think a century would be pushing it however.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4784 (isolation #680) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4754, Jingle wrote:
In post 4743, Dwlee99 wrote:You know, I didn't look at the player list before joining but this playerlist is very hype
Nah, all the fun people are dead.
Troof

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4786 (isolation #681) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4785, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4784, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4754, Jingle wrote:
In post 4743, Dwlee99 wrote:You know, I didn't look at the player list before joining but this playerlist is very hype
Nah, all the fun people are dead.
Troof

Et tu, Brute? :lol:
:wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4833 (isolation #682) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4775, Ankamius wrote:I'm here and ready to scumside
VOTE: Ankamius
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4876 (isolation #683) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4873, Shirou wrote:yup I'm a normal

how are you fine bear? If you're town I kinda think you're going along with scum plan atm and you're next in the chopping block after MT

but again, I literally didn't read the game at all, so I think you know better than me with my meme analysis
VOTE: Shirou
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5168 (isolation #684) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5164, Firebringer wrote:Summary of Actions:

Day 1 Actions:
Korina desperado Mcmenno (result for tomorrow)

Summary of Actions Night 1:
Postie goes to shoot CheekyTreeky [Success Cheeky dies]
Titus goes to shoot Datisi [Success Datisi dies]
Salamence rolestops Ramcius (announced he visits him)
Gamma Emerald jailkeeps Nancy (who is doing nothing)
The Worst goes to shoot Titus [Success, Titus dies]
Ramcius goes to shoot Jingle [Success, jingle dies]
Jingle goes to heal Menalque [Does nothing]
Menalque goes to watch the Worst [result: No one visited the duck]
Datisis watches Menalque [Visited by Jingle]

Night actions for night 2:
Postie shoots Nancy Drew 39 [Success Nancy Dies ][Heavy Fruit Vendor Masochist]
Jack the Wolfie Unstoppable Heals Dripping Goofball [Unnecessary DGB not attacked]
DrippingGoofball goes to kill Overkill1 [Fails due to Jailkeep; Thread notified DGB visited Overkil1]
Ramcius goes to kill Nancy Drew 39 [Success Nancy dies got shot twice lol]
Gamma Emerald goes to jailkeep Overkill1][Success overkill1 jailkept and kept alive]

Thats about it. One person died and was shot twice. Nice job

Night 3:
Morning Tweet goes to track PookytheMagicalBear (pooky informed of visit; she dies though)
Gamma Emerald goes to Jailkeep Dkkoba
Ramcius goes to kill Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball goes to kill Dkkoba (announced to thread)
Jake the Wolfie uses doc on DrippingGoofball (not needed)
PookytheMagicalBear watches Dwlee99 (No one visits)
Dwlee99 Rolecops Dkkoba (No Result)

Day 4:
Dkkoba Shoots DGB (success)
God, are you seriously telling me morons double vigged me? :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5169 (isolation #685) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I didn’t actually mean “morons” per say but very nice people with clearly some form of heat stroke but ffs, I at least thought one nk was from scum. Fu both and I mean that in the most caring way possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5171 (isolation #686) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5170, Firebringer wrote:Shot by one mafia and one town vigilante
Oh what? Ram, you were actually scum? :o

Well, I feel a lot better now then.

You totally fooled us and Mena actually was right on you then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5172 (isolation #687) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5122, Firebringer wrote:
DrippingGoofball has been shot in the middle of the day.

Spoiler: ROLE FLIP
Welcome, you are
Loud Rolestopper Altruist Mafia

Abilities:

-You can vote during the day.
-You can at night rolestop a player, this will prevent actions upon the player but allow that player to still perform actions.
-Any player you visit will result in everyone being notified of your visit, this effect will no longer be in effect if you are the last remaining player of your team.

Win Condition:

You win when Altruists has majority of the vote and/or nothing can stop you from having majority.

With that....a win condition has been reached.

THE SADIST MAFIA TEAM HAS WON!

Consisting of: Dkkoba, Ramcius, and Gamma Emerald
Wow, I got two out of three wrong. I knew Pooky and DGB were locktown at least but I also thought Tweetie was scum because all of her predecessors were uberscummy and FA looked like she was playing to her scum meta.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5174 (isolation #688) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5173, Jingle wrote:I’d like to point out that ram coups was obvscum and the dead earth game was by far the highlight.

0/10 stars, would play again. ;)
+1

Yeah me too. I especially enjoyed the shitposting feature.

I thought Koba’s push on Pooky was as scummy af. I didn’t tr that slot at least anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5176 (isolation #689) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Welcome, you are

Abilities:

-You can at night rolestop a player, this will prevent actions upon the player but allow that player to still perform actions.
-Any player you visit will result in everyone being notified of your visit, this effect will no longer be in effect if you are the last remaining player of your team.

Win Condition:

You win when Altruists has majority of the vote and/or nothing can stop you from having majority.

Wait. Dafuq, this was actually multiball? Mind blown. :o
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5179 (isolation #690) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry @Postie, I just freaked out thinking I got double vigged, also really really touchy about that recently, being wrongly sr, that is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5181 (isolation #691) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5172, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Welcome, you are

Abilities:

Win Condition:

Wow, I got two out of three wrong. I knew Pooky and
DGB
were locktown at least but I also thought Tweetie was scum because all of her predecessors were uberscummy and FA looked like she was playing to her scum meta.
Eta: so I only look 50% stupid. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5182 (isolation #692) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I never used my role because I forgot it and just thought I was vt.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5184 (isolation #693) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5164, Firebringer wrote:Summary of Actions:

Day 1 Actions:
Korina desperado Mcmenno (result for tomorrow)

Summary of Actions Night 1:
Postie goes to shoot CheekyTreeky [Success Cheeky dies]
Titus goes to shoot Datisi [Success Datisi dies]
Salamence rolestops Ramcius (announced he visits him)
Gamma Emerald jailkeeps Nancy (who is doing nothing)
The Worst goes to shoot Titus [Success, Titus dies]
Ramcius goes to shoot Jingle [Success, jingle dies]
Jingle goes to heal Menalque [Does nothing]
Menalque goes to watch the Worst [result: No one visited the duck]
Datisis watches Menalque [Visited by Jingle]

Night actions for night 2:
Postie shoots Nancy Drew 39 [Success Nancy Dies ][Heavy Fruit Vendor Masochist]
Jack the Wolfie Unstoppable Heals Dripping Goofball [Unnecessary DGB not attacked]
DrippingGoofball goes to kill Overkill1 [Fails due to Jailkeep; Thread notified DGB visited Overkil1]
Ramcius goes to kill Nancy Drew 39 [Success Nancy dies got shot twice lol]
Gamma Emerald goes to jailkeep Overkill1][Success overkill1 jailkept and kept alive]

Thats about it. One person died and was shot twice. Nice job

Night 3:
Morning Tweet goes to track PookytheMagicalBear (pooky informed of visit; she dies though)
Gamma Emerald goes to Jailkeep Dkkoba
Ramcius goes to kill Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball goes to kill Dkkoba (announced to thread)
Jake the Wolfie uses doc on DrippingGoofball (not needed)
PookytheMagicalBear watches Dwlee99 (No one visits)
Dwlee99 Rolecops Dkkoba (No Result)

Day 4:
Dkkoba Shoots DGB (success)
Could you include the predecessors? I forgot who was originally who.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”