Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1200, Scorpious wrote:I think Tej is a faction of some sort not mafia
:P

there's only mafia though I guess Tej and Magic are sorta their own faction but I still think he has a mafia pm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #201) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1236, Firebringer wrote:Nero being bad makes sense
but at least I'm doing something and I sorta kinda helped vote out scum day 1 while you lurked his wagon out.

Why are voting STD while pushing that Scorp and NM are the bussers of Frog?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #202) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man im right back where I started

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #203) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, I don't think its IMPOSSIBLE that frog would hard distance from you but Keeper is doing the same thing, why not vote there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #204) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think STD is the correct scumflip though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, do you actually think there's snowballs chance in hell that magic gets voted out today? So aren't you being pretty useless with your vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

keeper vote STD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't worry TR, I still know you are scum. I don't buy for a second that you that you were legitimately concerned that I was scumreading you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1291, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 1290, Nero Cain wrote:don't worry TR, I still know you are scum. I don't buy for a second that you that you were legitimately concerned that I was scumreading you.
Yes, thank you I understand that you scumread me and are 100% convinced your solve is correct. You don't need to keep bringing it up every single time I post if you have absolutely nothing to add.
my guy you are null reading both my scumreads (though you did say you'd vote AD if you needed to, so I guess you are retro actively saying that I'm right?) and you sat there for half the day phase not pushing your OTHER scum reads (Galron, NM) only to sheep a Keeper vote. I sorta think a town you would be more proactive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #209) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea but I don't see how STD and AD can't both be scum. I don't think AD is a VI. She may occasionally act like a VI as town possibly so she doesn't look as bad as scum. My main reason for scumreading her is when she's town she throws her vote around thus I would have expected a town AD that was scumreading Frog to vote Frog.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #210) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1300, MagikHorse wrote:despite the absolutely inane and slim chances.
you day this but I don't think its as slim of a chance as you believe/want us to believe. This is Schrodinger's bus. You either did or you didn't. If you want to say that Occams says that its not a thing then fine and I might agree. I think there are plenty of slots that could be scum that aren't you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #211) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What's the difference between Gal pretending to be maf and fire pretending to be maf?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #212) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ad, why should we mot be claiming with >48 hours on the clock?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Andante

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you're basically at L-1 with NM in the game. Claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

momo has 7 posts this whole game. wow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AD refusing to claim is real dumb regardless of her alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd still like to vote STD but I joined AD thinking she'd claim.

but this is maybe just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AD either full claim or I'm vote parking you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #219) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you vote STD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #220) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k thx bye

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #221) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Where's that self hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #222) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or STD could hammer 4 that sweet sweet town cred

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #223) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't want to have to do this but I CC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #224) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: unvote

would like to hear from momo/his rep

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #225) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y does this HAVE to happen?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you just like following me around?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Town Ad got ran up in viewtopic.php?f=83&t=88560 and I think it looks wildly different than whatever she's doing here. I'm not at all opposed to voting out a scummy VT claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

k VOTE: Andante

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #229) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hellbooks shot momo and that's a fine play. He shouldn't have shot me through.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1717, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1716, Nero Cain wrote:Hellbooks shot momo and that's a fine play. He shouldn't have shot me through.
I dunno. Seems like it worked out regardless.
for scum maybe. If I was there d3 I'd be there to 1v1 hellbooks. Maybe she wins but at least town would get the opportunity to have a d4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 911, Nero Cain wrote:Hellbooks/Save the Dragons
I'm surprised no one picked up on this "slip"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #233) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What I really wanted was a STD flip d2 and then to shoot hellbooks in the night. I prob should have not shot koba n1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #234) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1722, Tejate Raichu wrote:Is that really the sole hint of what the hell was going in the vigi hood the entire game?
yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #235) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had wrongly assumed that one of me or momo would have been alive

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #236) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, I feel like it could have reasonably been gotten that Hellbooks was the hood traitor b/c I was pushing that one of STD/hellbooks was scum. I mean maybe it was harder than I think it was but if feel like no one really bother to go back and look at my reads or play. Tej went back but he was just too tunneled on Toog to see it.

Also AD it was never my intent to insult you. I do think your play is a bit like NM in that you are willing to hammer almost anyone and I thought it was really off when you where way more lenient in this game then I've ever seen you before and I just thought calling you a "wannabe NM" was a cute humorous way to convey that. Though being offended at being compared to NM is also kinda yikes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”