They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Andante

prob randed 2 scum roles and took scum

also I GOT THIS REALLY COOL 3P ABILITY and i hope it actually works bc that would be fucking awesome

if u nightkil me u suck bc i got nightkilled last game n1(for having good reads so i dont blame ppl but STILL)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i got 2 3p cards( u can see the alien one lol) and 1 town and i took town alignment one

everyone else claims theirs after me too or die
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 32, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 23, MegAzumarill wrote:Hot take IC is an extremely boring role
IC would be especially shitty in a grandest where there are several multiballs
in a grandest idea mafia people are going to more than likely choose town or mafia though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 35, Morning Tweet wrote:town town alien
damn we coulda been aliens together
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 37, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 33, DkKoba wrote:
In post 32, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 23, MegAzumarill wrote:Hot take IC is an extremely boring role
IC would be especially shitty in a grandest where there are several multiballs
in a grandest idea mafia people are going to more than likely choose town or mafia though
Also it's just basically an excuse not to play, you can just press a button and never be elimmed with no repercussion. Having your vote being much more gives more pressure to be right though so it works contradictoryily (10/10 english)
Andante hates being pushed tho so they likely got some OP scum combo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 45, TemporalLich wrote:cold take: IC is an ideal card to burn as alignment
Yeah which implies taking scum alignment with good ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 49, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 29, DkKoba wrote:i got 2 3p cards( u can see the alien one lol) and 1 town and i took town alignment one

everyone else claims theirs after me too or die
不. This is a bad idea.
~Ircher
found another scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MT groupscum with andante ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Roden gypyx and lich get a day 1 pass based on their discards

Do not day vig them

Do not night vig them

They get a free ticket to day 2 for discarding what would be easily potentially a big scumteam bc of the fact mafia alignment is the most common
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 57, MegAzumarill wrote:Question to the class :Who has the scummiest discard and why?
In post 54, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 50, DkKoba wrote:found another scum
Pray tell 我, what purpose does claiming the alignment cards serve? 它 serves none as 它 cannot be verified.
~Ircher
It restricts what you can claim later on
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mean I didn't say "lolz locktown till the end" it's just straight silly to go after someone who 1/3 had a mafia alignment card and didn't take it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 57, MegAzumarill wrote:Question to the class :Who has the scummiest discard and why?
you because discarding IC doesn't look good to be honest but you don't seem scum anyway

and yeah claiming alignment also limits what you can full claim, which is bad for town
How is bad for town? Wtf are u on about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Just say u wanna fakeclaim shit my guy

You also broadcasted something else to the game but i won't out bc its anti town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah ousting alignment of cards is meant to restrict what ppl can claim.

I won't claim my 3p bc it's unique but that's my ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 74, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 66, DkKoba wrote:How is bad for town? Wtf are u on about
because this is grend cyan idea and you want a full claim that isn't a fakeclaim or safeclaim but only when it is wise to do a fullclaim

pedit: yeah IC is kinda non-interactive so I get it

ppedit: because it limits your claim options
Why is the last part bad for town thought
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

There are 11k roles in the thread I guarantee u no one will narrow down anything by claiming alignment of

WW mafia town 3p pirate cult etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 84, Morning Tweet wrote:Wait Andante is the IC discard? I thought it was Meg
Both are, megs is a flavor IC but it seems it makes a mod message so as scum they could have used it for a fake reveal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 87, Andante wrote:
In post 52, DkKoba wrote:MT groupscum with andante ):
I hadn't even posted yet and all you've done has been tunnel me.. like seriously?
a) you discarded IC which is sketchy to me b) I need to start somewhere
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 89, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 82, Andante wrote:
In post 43, Morning Tweet wrote:Either way I wouldnt take IC as my role
THANK YOU!!! lmao people questioning my IC toss... no freaking way I discarded my other 2 lol
I'm also legit confused at all the wolves/maf/alien discards, like, that's so many

do we have any idea of all possible alignments?
Andante, why didnt you use the IC card as your alignment? What did you use instead?
We could also massclaim our town alignment card btw

There is no harm in it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 91, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 79, DkKoba wrote:Why is the last part bad for town thought
massclaim would be less fun

I mean yeah having card alignments claimed is a valid strategy to give the town and scum more info but you'd be less able to claim so scum would have to claim something like vanilla townie or mafia goon

pedit: I think we can agree that IC isn't fun in grand cyan idea
What is the benefit to scum for claimed card alignments, please give an example
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 93, Andante wrote:
In post 84, Morning Tweet wrote:Wait Andante is the IC discard? I thought it was Meg
I'm really confused about the Meg discard IC talk.. I discarded IC yes. Like I don't wanna be an IC.. useless ability!!!
Seems useful rn (; unlessss you had 2 other scum cards
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no one is outting abilities rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 96, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 93, Andante wrote:
I'm really confused about the Meg discard IC talk.. I discarded IC yes. Like I don't wanna be an IC.. useless ability!!!
Why didn't you pick the "Town" part of IC though for your alignment? Didn't you know it'd be suspicious to discard it?
FWIW

yes andante would not be aware that discarding IC would be suspicious to other people

this is something town choosing andante would do

tho i kinda suspect she chose like cult or something like that but i dont think she is a mafia groupscum fwiw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Emotion Calculus

parking here for the night

see yal in like 10 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 178, Korina wrote:
In post 174, Korina wrote:
In post 169, Emotion Calculus wrote:你 see any rules about cryptography?
Cryptography is explicitly against the rules, as per General Rules #1: Obey all site rules.

Since I see it getting brought up, I will ask a list-mod about the use of foreign languages, since that falls into a gray area IMO. For now, please don't use foreign languages until I have a list-mod opinion.
Use of foreign languages is not considered cryptography, but if it becomes clear the intent behind it is cryptography, I will put a stop to it.

Use of foreign languages is allowed again. Just exercise common sense. <3
Wspaniałe, mogę teraz mówić po polsku cały czas :^)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think nm randed mafia but its grand idea so they get a pass d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

lolol emotion calculus is non town caught for what they think are "wrong reasons"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

the discards are absolutely mildly indicative of how someone chose between picks and thats why we are claiming alignemt of cards a la secret hitler
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 210, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 205, DkKoba wrote:lolol emotion calculus is non town caught for what they think are "wrong reasons"
you've never caught me before and you never will
Perspective slip becsuse youve never randed scum against me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 212, Radical Rat wrote:Discards do matter. Alignments only get mod-shifted if the minimum requirements aren't met, and unless someone wants to claim that theirs was, we have no reason to just assume that happened.
(If youre town because of a realignment dont fucking claim because theres only 4 of us then LOL)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Congrats! I have thoughts on your vote but ill abstain for now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 244, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 208, Enchant wrote:Either way, i don't mind/care about Andante discard. Overall, Innocent Child suck. I am not even sure how it supposed to work, like what if Mafia get Innocent Child? Do they reveal as Town or Maf?
Discarding Bulletproof is something strange. Unless Flea is Unjester lol.
It's an illegal combo to pick a non-town alignment with Innocent Child as the role

Flea's discard is bulletproof 1-shot dayvig (essentially i think). I don't see how the benefits town more than scum. That sounds way more useful to scum to me
Dont think its illegal, it just likely has hilarious results when activated when not towN
I.E.
mod confirms ur alien lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

i will admit my role.is worse than the role i discarded but also mine is more self protective bc i was killed early last gim for being obvtown and solving well. Also the role is just plain fun and i didnt wanna minmax to actually try to pull off what the role does LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh no pooky randed ww again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 255, DkKoba wrote:i will admit my role.is worse than the role i discarded but also mine is more self protective bc i was killed early last gim for being obvtown and solving well. Also the role is just plain fun and i didnt wanna minmax to actually try to pull off what the role does LOL
Btw to be clear my role was able to actually fully verify anyones claim once they full claimed essentially because it would return *two* names.

I dont think i gain value from that role bc im likely n1 target
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 261, Scorpio wrote:Do I have to physically refresh this site or is there a way to load new posts naturally?
This site requires refresh, guessing youre from MU?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 266, Enchant wrote:
In post 260, DkKoba wrote:
In post 255, DkKoba wrote:i will admit my role.is worse than the role i discarded but also mine is more self protective bc i was killed early last gim for being obvtown and solving well. Also the role is just plain fun and i didnt wanna minmax to actually try to pull off what the role does LOL
Btw to be clear my role was able to actually fully verify anyones claim once they full claimed essentially because it would return *two* names.

I dont think i gain value from that role bc im likely n1 target
Why you will be n1 target if your role selfprotect.
I wont be now i was saying i *would* be in the case bc in order to take the discarded role i reveal the fact i had a self protect as a discard and am more likely to be safe kill

silly logic but ye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 265, Scorpio wrote:
In post 264, DkKoba wrote:
In post 261, Scorpio wrote:Do I have to physically refresh this site or is there a way to load new posts naturally?
This site requires refresh, guessing youre from MU?
MafiaCafe
Personality cafe? Did you play in pixar mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 343, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my strategy for dealing with you in multiball is to loudly proclaim you to be the towniest townie ever because if you're scum then you will get nightkilled and if you're not scum I'll be right :3
Masochist mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Regardless mt is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

i never lose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

andante town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Imagine you learn all the names of the people in your faction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

read me :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where do i lean?

choose now :) i know people are itching to get you so lock your choice in !!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 400, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i know koba would never pick scum vs me
if i got a mafia card i was gonna pick it rofl

but nah

got alien

ngl i thought about it hard and considered it to go for the non mafia scum win but i didnt wanna be memed on and be the only alien and be stuck with a weird 3p ability LOL

u wouldnt have caught me tho cuz i can just scumhunt for the other scumz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok well andante literally played pick your power recently and literally didnt understand that being firsti n draft means they can just have anything.

they arent stupid she just didnt realize it - and this is very plausible here. they focus more on the dayplay of the game as a player and let others handle mechs for them for the most part.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way i sniped calculus scum first >>> dont forget it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

radical rat:plank walker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

me watching my scumreads fight eachother

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

noraa its ok we know pooky is also scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: TemporalLich's Grand Idea [Game Over]
Rebel Radio wrote:also so sad pooky did indeed roll mafia. at least we are also pookythemagical bear and are town so that is a consolation.

-koba
*ahem*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and :

Subject: TemporalLich's Grand Idea [Game Over]
Rebel Radio wrote:and my null pile :

guillotina: not enough content really to sort but lean town
raya: were in my scum pile but recent post actually made me reconsider lol
particularly stupid: not sure if just fucking around or just scum. playing anti town tho.
pooky- claims a resolveable PR. i dont exactly buy it. their push on me feels bad too as if they want to only discredit me rather than convince me they are town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3137, TemporalLich wrote:
Day 6 Flavor
The sun is white. Only 2 townies are left, the communication box says. The sky feels like a normal color today.

Raya36 has died during the night. She was a
Mafia Werewolf-Framer

Spoiler: Raya36
TemporalLich's Grand Idea

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, Raya36! You are a
Mafia Werewolf-Framer
, aligned with the
Mafia

Abilities:
• Each night, you may choose a player. Investigations into that player's role will return results as though they were a Werewolf. (Note that this does not necessarily imply that there are any Werewolves in the game.)

Factional Abilities:
• You are a member of the Mafia,
[redacted]
. Your Private Topic is here:
[redacted]

• Each night, one member of the Mafia may perform the Mafia factional nightkill.

Win Condition:
You win when all the threats to the
Mafia
are gone and at least one
Mafioso
is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please confirm your Role PM by replying with your role and alignment, or by posting in the Mafia PT.

PookyTheMagicalBear has died during the night. They were a
Werewolf Vote Multiplier

Spoiler: PookyTheMagicalBear
TemporalLich's Grand Idea

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, PookyTheMagicalBear! You are a
Werewolf Vote Multiplier
, aligned with the
Werewolves

Abilities:
• Once per day, in addition to your normal vote, you may type
Multi: {playername}
. This casts your normal vote on that player, and every vote on that person counts for 1.5x more weight than normal.

Factional Abilities:
• You are a member of the Werewolves,
[redacted]
. Your Private Topic is here:
[redacted]

• Each night, one member of the Werewolves may perform the Werewolf factional nightkill.

Win Condition:
You win when all the threats to the
Werewolves
are gone and at least one
Werewolf
is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please confirm your Role PM by replying with your role and alignment, or by posting in the Werewolf PT.

Day 6 has begun!

There are 2 Town-aligned players alive.

VC 6.0Not voting: Nono, Vaxkiller, Bell, NDMath

With 4 alive it takes greater than 2 to exile.

Day 6 will end in (expired on 2021-03-29 01:05:00) or when an exile is reached.

and the kicker :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and you are doing the same discredit here ;P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks wasnt really playing, she was pretty afk when i posted my reads and she had no input in those, she was gonna play more on D2 bc she was busy, i have the discord DMs to prove it :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

last spam

hey mafia or ww shoot pooky for a free scum shot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao if this explodes the whole wagon then they are probably mafia who took the ability for an easy win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

"what would it matter"

it means you get extremely close to majority and prevent town from coordinating in case it isn't
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are only talking about yourself and the people most spewed unaligned with you upon your flip it is only natural to still assume you are scum <3 also maybe you were too lazy to count votes and think it might not be exactly hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 565, MegAzumarill wrote:sane cop isn't even that strong of a role because mafia isn't confirmed to exist. Innos are basically useless and guiltless are super rare

Unfortunate to lose town if it's true but not the worst thing unless mafia happen to be numerous
mafia is the most common alignment that isnt town in the GIM thread stop trolling lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

would be hilarious if this flipped serial killer and nora is just salty they lost and are just taking out frustration on their way out by trolling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

who am i scum with?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

how so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean to be fair nora could have pushed pooky a lot harder because i supported that as scum, i just know theres multiple scum factions likely here and last time pooky was scum he ended up crossshooting other scum factions so i think itd be funny to leave him alive to do that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

no thats not it lol

either nora/ircher massively misplayed and made it incredibly difficult to find them as town by refusing to solve and focus on self defense or we limmed scum who is in fact team

if nora/ircher flip scum they 100% have scum buds, remember that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 582, Emotion Calculus wrote:PFFT dk if ur scum stop thinking about elimmint pooky. ur gonna get urself killed and you're empty pt will be sad
or maybe im town who literally cares more about gamesolving than worrying about being shot? :)

pooky is much more accurate than you in reading me and even he has not pushed me as a scumread here. seeing as he is likely scum if he thought i was a scumfuck he would immediately have shoved me over as easy towncred

can you out who your townreads are, since I really dont trust your scumreads atp that much as they tend to be OMGUS based in the early game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't think disliking how someone is playing or disagreeing on a point makes them scum, which makes it hard for me to relate to your point of view that everyone is "scummy"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think TL/Gypyx/Enchant are pretty solidly town atp, I have a few other townleans but I will keep them to myself for right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean several people asked you to out your thought process and you did .. most of your towntelling after you got hammered lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

You shouldn't be concerned with discrediting people finding eachother as town, for future reference, esp in setups like this. Just let people vibe and theres always time to reeval later. it looks major scumfucky when you try to tell people their townreads are wrong on the basis you couldnt find them as town yet.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 600, MegAzumarill wrote:Bets on how many nightkills there will be?

I'm guessing 3
gonna be spicy and say 5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

and theyre all going to be cross shots *
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i prob will get shot lol i dont doubt it :P

scum would be crazy to not shoot someone really good at multiball
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

i can imagine there might be a world where theres like a 6 player mafia team so hopefully there is a vig somewhere who can shoot within a good PoE, i do ask to veto the 3 that i mentioned as town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 612, Not_Mafia wrote:No regrets for this elimination
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 622, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 571, Emotion Calculus wrote:dk your scum game is kind of bad now lmao
I agree. Koba is scum. I expect better from town Koba.
~Ircher
didn't you 2 loudly exclaim I was "consistently wrong on your alignment" in the past?

cmon :) what happened?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 618, Emotion Calculus wrote:
In post 521, Enchant wrote:Hey NM, quickhammer go?
Kill this next.
~Ircher
shame because enchant is obvtown here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

can you tell me what you read flea town off of?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

please tell me what posts you found flea town for
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

i still think this flips scum and nora/ircher are worried about other scum factions related to their team thats why theyre concerned with solviness rn lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

any twilight extenders
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

radical rat the east scum ngl
Good shot TL o7
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 642, MegAzumarill wrote:Why voting so soon?
Because i already was confident on d1 on this ?
I let pooky live d1 intentionally bc i like him, its over now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok, I will park my vote and change it once that is revealed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 653, MegAzumarill wrote:likely someone took a personal killing ability tho, besides TL
My post got lost it seems but was gonna say, liklier to be a vig than someone willingly taking solo 3p in a setup like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 731, Toogeloo wrote:Gypyx
Flea
Andante

I have a HARD guilty on one of these players.
i mean 2 of them are obvtown so its flea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky / MT are ccs

so actually yeah im parking here to resolve it

please check me tomorrow ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whoever shot u is a jerk!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok now that the game is over, I can claim it without uh .. influencing a game in progress but enchant has a specific tone tell in that he kinda dances around things when he is mafia while in this game he is showing his towntells of actually pushing content in his own way.

yeah .

there's a distinct difference between scum enchant and the enchant here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually, mt why did you check pooky?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Shhhh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

here's how i read it:

MT is scum, pooky actually town

roden scum according to meg

flea stlll scum idc i hold that read

andante is 3p(likely serial killer since she discarded a town card and thus wasnt forced to be non town) or toog is scum

am I missing any mech stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

enchant/pooky/gypyx/toog is my towncore

oh god thats so few townies ..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me thinking u are scum made you scumread me?

that doesnt sound very genuine of a thought process change.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think u are tonally very different from when I have FoSed town you, notably Masochist Mafia II comes to mind
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think MT is the safest hit here

pooky can u check me tonight :3 people get suspicious when i live too long :c
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1044, Morning Tweet wrote:Was I town or scum in Masochist? Also werent you scum in Masochist?

Either way my tone is different, and?
i mislimmed town you in masochist mafia 2, and my alignment in that game is irrelevant, whats relevant is your reaction to being pushed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1048, Enchant wrote:
In post 1032, Morning Tweet wrote:I have no partners within the players who aren't Roden!
Ahhshhshshqkqj
shit i forgot to put enchant in the towncore too

we have more townies than i initially believed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1157, MegAzumarill wrote:True MT dying was Enchants idea
Reinforces that MT surviving is actually fine
enchant is town, so what is your point?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'm mostly evaluating MT vs pooky on tone and MT has been very distinct from town MT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its possible that MT has 0 choice but to choose mafia or alien
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why choose alien, a low chance of having an actual team, and literally only 1 nightkill total over mafia, where you might have maybe up to even 6 teammates if youre lucky?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: roden

i townread meg after reading their ISO and also seeing rat spewed them town

rat also spewed me town but i probably am stretching it since i know im town and i saw their post directed towards me and was like "yeah thats some pocket ass shit" and then realized it was me

so uh actually yeah people should be able to see that as easily unaligned.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually
UNVOTE:

wait for andante
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1023, DkKoba wrote:enchant/pooky/gypyx/toog is my towncore

oh god thats so few townies ..
enchant/pooky/gypyx/toog/meg

all town

everyone else is debateable.

so 6 town alive rn

this is kinda like limlo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MT can you post about other slots please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1473, Morning Tweet wrote:Pooky i'm pretty sure is recruiting me though. I'll
DISLOYAL
vig pooky now recalling how the ability works

That or maybe Dk cause I agree they're a decent check but whatever
Yes shoot me to confirm yourself :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll wait.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1493, Flea The Magician wrote:dodging the prods. nothing to add.
This is the opposite of dodging the prod since its not game advancing lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I still think gypyx is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: roden
Groupscum first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1581, Andante wrote:but koba is definitely maf, and I'm pretty sure can't be killed, so that's a problme
why am i maf?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1598, Morning Tweet wrote:Cause you're so friggin quiet Koba it's making me wonder
I was waiting for andante, scum me just turbos the slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1602, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1594, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1581, Andante wrote:but koba is definitely maf, and I'm pretty sure can't be killed, so that's a problme
why am i maf?
why the sudden hammer then
I was already set between roden and andante lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1605, Andante wrote:
In post 1604, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1598, Morning Tweet wrote:Cause you're so friggin quiet Koba it's making me wonder
I was waiting for andante, scum me just turbos the slot
but now I've shown up and you have no questions for me, so why wait for me?
For your reaction to the guilty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Well pookys ability was bs bc i redirected to myself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Flea is florida man btw lol
VOTE: flea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lets draw win pooky <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh MT is conf guilty on pooky

Its mafia SK town probably

How shall we play this pooky?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I hit your vest from your maf partner n1 btw lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I cant kill flea and i know that, pooky cant kill me, i cant kill pooky, this is pretty much a kingmaker draw situation
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

For all intents and purposes i will consider this a 3 way draw no matter how this goes but yeah i wanna make town lose at least so xoxo pooky hammer flea with me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You can see in my night action that i can redirect an action to me and i did so by targeting andante and i didnt flip town so ik ur mafia aligned pooky soz

Also only 2 maf flipped so we habe a 3rd confirmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mean flea can kingmake here but its nicer to just give us the draw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me look up florida man in grand idea thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so yeah i literally didnt get a single town role card else i would take it and no way i become solo alien, good thing i didnt choose that.

if i shot at pooky like i wanted to i would have prob been able to make pooky go over for solo win but alas :P

love u pooky pls do the good thing

flea: if you are solo 3p, just joint with pooky, if you are town, you have already lost. you cannot win. pooky is part of the mafia faction, and that is confirmable by the setup itself and only having 2 flips from the mafia faction and a faction with 3 scum being guaranteed.

I also redirected his shot from andante onto myself and well, you can see i didnt get converted to town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Grand Idea Mafia
Cook wrote:
Florida Man

Moderator interpretation.

Jake the Wolfie possessing this role is a dangerous thing.

this is flea's role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so basically:

I am confirmed
Pooky is a mafia with BPV who i shot on N1 and the kill didnt go through. Radical Rat's flip should show you that this is possible and why I know this and didnt shoot.

I thought Flea was scum. Maybe they still are. I believe they may be nontown but yeah. Their role is Florida Man. That is why I died when I targeted them. Seems like that Korina made them a strongwilled PGO. No clue on alignment but clearly my Mafia read on them was wrong.

My plan was to townside until the end and well I now how to shift gears and just beg for a draw and explain how this is essentially a prisoners dilemma.

I'm also open to voting for a mutual draw because of the situation.

Flea: if you are town, you automatically lose if you vote one of us - let's see if we can make this a draw, if not well, we can play a game to determine who is the elimination, unless yall just wanna pretend like what I'm saying is wrong :P

VOTE: Draw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky will likely be hard pushing for my elim because they are the only one here who can reasonably realllllly get me limmed but I'd like to push Pooky to consider that optimally we are in a scenario where there is a 3 way kingmaker with 3 different wincons and we are all aware of it.

You are aware of it pooky by virtue of being mafia

Flea should be aware of it by virtue of being non-mafia and the public setup info including that there must be a scum faction with 3 people in it - and we only have 2 flipped members from the Mafia faction.

I am aware of it due to the same reasons as Flea, except that I know that I shot Flea last night and know they are Florida man and know that Pooky lied about their role

Pooky is also confirmed Mafia due to Morning Tweet's results -> MT said that Pooky was mafia aligned.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU VOTE ANYONE TY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Obviously, I am confirmed SK:

Chaos Elemental Serial Killer
Grandest Idea Mafia

Unfortunately, a byproduct of soul, is entropy. Chaos. Disorder. My brother thought it'd be wise to make something out of that. How wrong he was. The artifacts are a grim reminder of that. - Blue Sapphire.

Welcome DkKoba! You are a
Chaos Elemental Serial Killer
, and aligned with
only yourself

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may choose one of the following:
~ Give a player a Rod of Dissonance, a 1-shot use of your power.
~ Use your Rod of Discord. During the night, visit target player. All actions that would affect them affect you instead, and all actions that affect you do not affect you. This does not redirect or roleblock any actions. If this would result in your death, target player receives this item.
~ If a player who possesses the Rod of Discord dies without a new owner, you will be revived and re-obtain your rod.

Factional Abilities:
~ You are bulletproof, and will passively survive any kills performed on you.
~ Each night, you may attempt to kill another player in the game.
~ You have a PT located here where you may post at any time.

Victory Condition:
~ You win if all threats to you are dead, and you are still alive, or were alive in the previous phase; in the event of all players are dead, regardless of when you died; or if either scenario is inevitable.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have, OR by posting in your PT.

Pooky is confirmed Mafia(at the very least by virtue of there being 1 mafia confirmed left, one of you 2 *is* mafia aligned and thus you know the other person is mafia):

Post from OP:
In post 1, Korina wrote:
Setup Specific Rules

The final setup will be guaranteed to have at least
four townies
and
three members of one informed scum faction, and one of any faction, as long as it’s anti-town.
If this number is not met, I will change alignments to guarantee such. You will know if this happens, if you submit a different faction than you originally got.
This is MT's wincon:
Unjester JOAT
Grandest Idea Mafia

One who wishes their own demise in any method except one. A curious attempt at something. Yet I can only speculate what it could be for. ~ Delta

Welcome Morning Tweet! You are a
Unjester JOAT
, and aligned with
yourself

Abilities:
~ You are a JOAT, and have the following 1-Shot abilities. You may only submit one per night.
~ Once per game, you may submit any action, provided the NRG would deem it as a normal role.
~ Once per game, you may roleblock someone. Your sanity is not guaranteed.
~ Once per game, you may roleblock someone. If you succeed in preventing an action, you will learn your target's alignment.
~ Once per game, you may target someone. You will attempt to learn if they are
Not Mafia
or
Mafia

Victory Condition:
~ You win if you are not yeeted.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
submitting your role-name, alignment, and summarizing any abilities you have.

and here is her report:
In post 1412, Morning Tweet wrote:As an official note, I did get a mafia result on pooky. Specifically the mafia faction. I'm not retracting that because i did get it although I've been worn down to the point where I'm not sure I trust it anymore

What if I'm insane cop or something? I assumed I wasn't because one of my other roles says that I might not be sane. But what if it wasn't the mod that added that and it's just a part of that role, and this one is insane?

Don't know. I know I keep saying I'm gonna stop arguing but i was still kinda into it

I'm definitely not into it anymore

So yeah

flea, please vote Draw with me so we can just enjoy this 3 way win :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky too, you are confirmed Mafia off the MT flip, dont draw this out <3 we both played well and your BPV was clutch, I'd be sitting here winning without it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1631, DkKoba wrote:
PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU VOTE ANYONE TY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Draw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky

i tried to redirect your action onto me from andante and it didnt work .. lol

also your partner was the recruiter :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we cant kills eachother because we both have BPV and flea is also unkillable xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think i will risk a strongman kill sorry <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u cant kill flea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets just take our losses and draw together my friend, flea voting any of us is a loss for them too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(assuming theyre town)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky pls i wont risk it

if u do vote flea id quickhammer it but like otherwise no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the risk of you having a strongman kill that can bypass my vest :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have made peace with having a draw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

clearly she disagrees see
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

<3

sorry pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i know you have a vest so it cant work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats the role name of the recruiter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

out it quik
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flea is def able to kill thru bulletproof, thats how i died, i targeted flea lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

plsss pooky just lets just call it a draw <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flea is a PGO so you cant really offer the same to them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

poooooooooooooky lets just take this draw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i really would love to win but if i dont win as my original alignment it feels dirty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah so town did lose so thats fine with me :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

well you let Flea have a cheat role so uh meh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

glad to know my nontown read on flea *was* correct tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

what was pooky's role?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

why didnt his action work?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

or did you process the wrong thing for me ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

MT interfering with others' wincon when theirs already is confirmed, v mean :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #163) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

you could have turned yourself ascetic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #164) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

xD ah well
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1725, Korina wrote:Yea, I don’t agree with the idea of “if you die in the same night you’re culted, you win with cult now”
In post 1723, Korina wrote:I think when I run this again though, I’m going to make sure that the majority of scum are not bulletproof LMAO

Or if I can’t, make sure like three people have a strongman vigi to counter jt
Bp should only protect against 1 kill anyways :P
Stacked kill power is an intended mech
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Everyone but andante and town won p much

Mafia and I drew but in an ideał world we still joint
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh and Nm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lost too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Btw my strat as SK was to townside bc of the risk of mafia majority win so i genuinely thought noraa slot was scum.
I pinnned down every other townie so mission accomplished i guess
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well i mean like.. you also didnt technically "survive" the game was prematurely ended :P

we all collectively won in a sense, it was just a very weird situation.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so hold up flea could have theoretically recruited people to win with faer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #172) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was forced to pick SK, i think just a 2 card pick would be ideal here and a reroll available with an unattainable wincon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #173) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1761, Morning Tweet wrote:if you included rerolls wouldn't everyone just get the alignment they want?
Rerolls only for when you get a card like chaos elemental which cant win with its role
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”