Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 10, Well Done wrote:Oh look. A game is happening.

We are Hirsute (werewolf miller)
Omg it's boo tao.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 13, MonkeyMan576 wrote:God, can we please just skip the RVS?
Yes.
VOTE: MonkeyMan576
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Speedlims~
Speedlims~
They are great~
They do the job~
They fix things right up~

Hammer without mercy!
And you will see!
Flipping scum is our destiny~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you challenging me to a rap battle?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 38, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 34, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you challenging me to a rap battle?
the gauntlet is thrown
Gauntlet is thrown? You giving me the frown?
Feeble attempts to get me off the throne!

Save the Dragons?
HA!

Call that a username? That's insanity!
No true cre-a-ti-vi-tyyyyyyyyy!

*Montage of sassily jingling office supplies slowly fading out the song*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 47, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 41, butterchurn wrote:
In post 35, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Being active in general is better than being a lurker. So I am giving you the benefit of the doubt for now. I knew you were joking.
butterchurn wrote:Hm. But you didn't say that you were townreading me for being active. You said you were townreading me for trying to raise my profile. Scum are more likely to be the ones trying to raise their profile. Town just do it naturally. Why did you phrase it that way?
I disagree about scum raising their profile. Some may do that, but a majority seem to avoid confrontation in general in my experience. Weather players are purposefully trying to raise their profile or "doing it naturally" isn't really the issue as far as I am concerned this early in the game. Maybe later on you can nitpick someone's psycological profile.
You're prob town.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lol this was awesome.
But i think people are gonna be annoyed if we keep this up so let's call it a draw. :)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 52, bnuuy wrote:Interesting clash of ideals here
In larger games it is usually more difficult to get a wagon going unless you put some serious oomph behind it because you need to convince a lot of people. So that's why i think having faster wagon momentum and flips is general is more helpful than a lot of noise, useless talk, and few flips. The latter usually leads to a lot of thread lethargy too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's.... an... Norwegian pronounciation!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It was a vote, that Catboi placed on me in page 3.
Post 72 to be exact.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 82, butterchurn wrote:I'm curious why you responded to that but didn't have anything to say about the vote on you.
My real thoughts is that Catboi always votes me in games especially early so i don't find it super interesting or anything to talk about.
Also there was no reason behind the vote so why would you even expect me to have much thoughts regarding it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah yes, i certainly do wonder. At the meaning behind an naked vote placed during RVS in the games we like to call mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 93, Klick wrote:That's what I like to see, E-10 already let's go
LEZZZ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:cool: :cool: :cool:

VOTE: Catboi

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 108, catboi wrote:
In post 101, Wallflower wrote:
In post 100, catboi wrote:
In post 90, Klick wrote:Compared to everything else in the thread, yeah.

PEdit hiii Menalque :D
*shrug*

Feels like a serious reach to me.
what exactly are you expecting?
I'm not "expecting" anything - I'm trying to evaluate whether klick's reasoning is genuine or not.
That doesn't have to be a bad thing if you're a werewolf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 109, catboi wrote:there is almost certainly scum hoping for a quicklim here
Meant to respond to this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 117, catboi wrote:
In post 115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 109, catboi wrote:there is almost certainly scum hoping for a quicklim here
Meant to respond to this.
In post 112, NorwegianboyEE wrote: That doesn't have to be a bad thing if you're a werewolf.
Why did you specifically mention werewolves?
Because scum is basic, but werewolf is fancy and exotic. We don't usually see that around here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #129 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 126, Save The Dragons wrote:i like bnuuy more

VOTE: bnuuy
Why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm sure this is the first and only time Tracer and Butter's matching avatars will confuse me and i will never mistake the two again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gosh darnit, and i was hoping for a quicklim.
Foiled again by you meddling kids.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #211 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 209, Flavor Leaf wrote:Well, because they claimed Werewolf Miller, that means there's likely the reverse since setup wise it's already seeming to be semi symmetrical.
It is dangerous to make assumptions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #222 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 217, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 202, Titus wrote:Just checked Tracer's ISO, they might be scum too.

1) RVS post on Wallflower with a GiF that does nothing to move the game forward but is designed to be memorable.

2) A post asking Wallflower to expand on his catboi content, but not providing his own or a reason for his vote. Fishing for a mistake.

3) A vaguely threatening post at someone to do townie shit while lamisting.

4) A baseless accusation of me being scum when I voted sword without reason. A chainsaw without even mentioning sword so it won't show in his ISO.

Now as for Sword...

His posts are floating around the game and defensive. His vote on catboi is opportunistic. He says he "has no clue" but then he gets defensive rather than sorting.

cool omgus
Timing of Titus scumreading you was awkward ngl.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This feels like town!Tracer.
And that is an significant read, cus scum!Tracer would make me a lot more nervous about the fate of this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #244 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can someone remind me.
Doesn't malefactor need to be alive to win with scum? Or do they just win as long as any maf wins?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #256 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 252, catboi wrote:
In post 244, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can someone remind me.
Doesn't malefactor need to be alive to win with scum? Or do they just win as long as any maf wins?
check your role PM again
I'd love to roll that tbh. I would come up with so many nasty ideas to screw over the town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #260 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 257, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 254, MonkeyMan576 wrote:This is probably an all scum hood. Sigh.

I have 3 PT's. None of them are the scum ones, and now that I know the randomization of it all, i'm so paranoid of this game :lol:
- Mafia PT
- Werewolf PT
- Direct contact with the devil

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #422 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Titus

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #424 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does day get skipped if you get nightkilled?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #429 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would my first post be read as town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re right, it did kinda trigger me.
Dress it up all you want, it’s still literally what you did last game. -_-

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 433, mastina wrote:
In post 431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re right, it did kinda trigger me.
Dress it up all you want, it’s still literally what you did last game. -_-
I'M SORRY BUT WHEN I'M TOWN I CAN'T MAKE UP A READ AND BULLSHIT IT; IT'S THE READ I ACTUALLY HAVE AND IT IS AGAINST MY MAFIA PHILOSOPHY TO LIE ABOUT READS AS TOWN SO I CAN'T PRETEND IT'S A WEAKER TOWNREAD WHEN IT'S ACTUALLY JUST THAT STRONG INSTANTLY
Ok fineee.

Why is Titus town tho?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #445 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really want to clear based just on them having that role.
But that said, i think they are slightly leantown. Maybe... big paranoia... ish....

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #446 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh so randomization elements. Are we gonna have an mafia innocent child? :O

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #469 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 467, Menalque wrote:
In post 465, Nashville Dreams wrote:@Melanque-Say what ain't so?
you ninja'd me, it was in response to Dunn's Very Serious Post on me above
Is your intention to demean Dunn and by extension their scumread on you with this post?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #470 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 468, MonkeyMan576 wrote:NorweiganboyEE
nor - we- gian

(I see everyone make this spelling mistake and it kinda annoys me)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #533 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 528, Save The Dragons wrote:my take on this is you already have thread presence so you don't need to, as scum, produce a readslist for the hell of it

i think if you were scum your reads list would have been a little less sloppy

so i think you're town (also from other stuff) and i'm trying to figure out why people are scumreading you
I'm not particularly scumreading Monkey. It seems to me like they wanted to write a reads list but fumbled a bit. That could come from a town perspective.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 552, Menalque wrote:yo norwee, the more I think about it the less I like this post
Ok.
Did you intend to go anywhere with this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like i'm watching the same person have an inner battle with themselves.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #588 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sword of ducks do you have any interesting town or scumreads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #590 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think it’s inherently scummy to bring up someone for having low content. It is a really lazy read though.
How about townreads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was gonna vote Mena just now, but then i felt like that’s what i always end up doing and they are usually just town and we both shade each other for no good reason so ima step back from that and see if something clicks for me about their allignment later on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #604 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow so there can also be scum mason?
First flip in previous game was werewolf mason apparently.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #605 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so i think it’s foolish to assume Mastina’s role can only be a town one if the first game is any indication.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #649 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not hype about leading wagon but there is no real alternative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #650 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait. I sense chakra energies vibrating in the air…
It’s telling me… to vote Klick!

VOTE: Klick

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #651 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flavour Leaf you have been very useless today, thank you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #654 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 653, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 651, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Flavour Leaf you have been very useless today, thank you.
This is true re Flavor but looking through your ISO I think you've had quite a lot of filler despite being one of the most active players so far. Lot of jokey stuff early on, few changed votes and lots of questions without substantive pushes as such.
I never claimed i would be better.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #668 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I personally think it was a bit weird how they were like "Your posts are just filler"

And then afterwards just be like "But yeah, i didn't mean anything by it. Just wanted to point it out"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #674 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes can y'all please spew you partne- i mean please share your reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #685 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 681, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Tracer Bullet

Bbecause I forggot to put. a vote out as I like to start of day 1.
Also because 2 of the same avatar confuses me
The reasoning behind this vote is so bad i wonder if i should townread it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #687 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 684, Save The Dragons wrote:fuck it

watch how easy it is to slay a beloved princess

VOTE: mastina

watch how the wagon forms and tell me what you think
VOTE: Mastina omg so easy.
Waiting for the hammer guys.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #693 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: MalcolmTucker
One of my first somewhat convinced votes as they shaded me but then it seemed like they didn't go anywhere with it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #710 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let's ride a truck
through malcolmtuck

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #781 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bookmark

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #785 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

May i interest you all in the killing of an MalcolmTucker.
It’s truly an first-class and ostentatious experience.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #820 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wouldn’t it be funny if Mastina’s huge explanation of their usage of an system they cannot really describe in full because of hod complex it is, is just an fancy way of saying: "gut check"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #822 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, we have an idea right there. It's Malcolm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #827 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 824, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 822, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yes, we have an idea right there. It's Malcolm.
Just read back and your main contention with me seems to be that I didn't go anywhere after initially shading you but I don't think that's a big issue here - I was pointing out that despite making a lot of posts you had a lot of filler content all the same, not as if I voted for you. Although your sudden suspicion of me afterwards, as you admit a proper conviction read, feels a little bit weird to me, and a bit of a desperate reason to be going after someone.
Do i seem desperate to you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #828 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m pushing you in an very memey manner.
For you to describe it as desperate feels very false and discredity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #834 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 830, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 693, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: MalcolmTucker
One of my first somewhat convinced votes as they shaded me but then it seemed like they didn't go anywhere with it.
In post 828, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m pushing you in an very memey manner.
For you to describe it as desperate feels very false and discredity.
You described it as a "somewhat convinced" vote, and said that was one of your first. Where am I supposed to deduce that as being memey?
I can both be convinced about my vote and push it as an memey manner.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #838 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re sorta misrepping here Malcolm.
I’m not covering anything. In fact i’m quite open about my motivations.
I think you could be scum so i’m encouraging votes on you both as the possibility to flip scum and to get information from the game, and also you.
Maybe you’d towntell? Maybe not.
Is the reasoning flimsy? I’d say it’s good enough for day 1.
Do you have an super strong scumread or do you think i should be reading you differently?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #842 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 839, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 838, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
You’re sorta misrepping here Malcolm.

I’m not covering anything. In fact i’m quite open about my motivations.
I think you could be scum so i’m encouraging votes on you both as the possibility to flip scum and to get information from the game, and also you.
Maybe you’d towntell? Maybe not.
Is the reasoning flimsy? I’d say it’s good enough for day 1.
Do you have an super strong scumread or do you think i should be reading you differently?
In what way? You say your push on me was memey. How was I particularly supposed to know that over text?
:)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #859 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 852, MalcolmTucker wrote:Re your Butter - yeah I think Melanque's vote on me was a bit weird since it came out of nowhere but their general questioning has been perfectly reasonable.

Norwegian's approach definitely struck me as a bit more off - initially pulling back from the supposed seriousness of their push while then reversing on that again, because if they played it off as solely memey, they'd essentially be arguing that their most conviction-based push off the game so far wasn't actually a proper read, after I'd already called them out for posting a lot of filler.
Lol what.
I’ve never reversed on anything.
All along i’ve basically said the same thing. I’m suspecting you for an semi-serious reason, but used light-hearted lobbying to get votes on you so this game won’t stagnate and we get an proper alternative to Monkey wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #861 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve been transparent the whole way but you’re still explaining away my play as "off" and such to shade me and it does not make me feel better about you when you constantly try to portray someone that votes you in as bad of an light as possible. That makes me think you don’t actually want to sort me but just try to accuse me and see what sticks.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 862, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 859, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 852, MalcolmTucker wrote:Re your Butter - yeah I think Melanque's vote on me was a bit weird since it came out of nowhere but their general questioning has been perfectly reasonable.

Norwegian's approach definitely struck me as a bit more off - initially pulling back from the supposed seriousness of their push while then reversing on that again, because if they played it off as solely memey, they'd essentially be arguing that their most conviction-based push off the game so far wasn't actually a proper read, after I'd already called them out for posting a lot of filler.
Lol what.
I’ve never reversed on anything.
All along i’ve basically said the same thing. I’m suspecting you for an semi-serious reason, but used light-hearted lobbying to get votes on you so this game won’t stagnate and we get an proper alternative to Monkey wagon.
I said I felt your vote was a bit desperate and not based on anything strong. You said that didn't matter because it was memey. Then you said the read actually is quite a strong, conviction-based one anyway...which completely undermines the nature of a light-hearted push. A push fundamentally is just not that light-hearted if you think someone is mafia, you're clearly playing with some intent there but your approach has been contradictory at times.
You’re completely making up an narrative and that’s making it hard for me to take your arguments seriously.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #872 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Point out where my reasons was contradictory.

Please
Point
Out
The
Contradictory posts

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #880 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 873, butterchurn wrote:
In post 861, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve been transparent the whole way but you’re still explaining away my play as "off" and such to shade me and it does not make me feel better about you when you constantly try to portray someone that votes you in as bad of an light as possible. That makes me think you don’t actually want to sort me but just try to accuse me and see what sticks.
I also accused you of being contradictory with your characterization of your push as both memey and serious, and at different times expecting Malcolm to read it as both ways and criticizing him for not doing so. Does that affect your read on me, or does that only matter when it's someone you already suspect?
In post 873, butterchurn wrote:
In post 861, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve been transparent the whole way but you’re still explaining away my play as "off" and such to shade me and it does not make me feel better about you when you constantly try to portray someone that votes you in as bad of an light as possible. That makes me think you don’t actually want to sort me but just try to accuse me and see what sticks.
I also accused you of being contradictory with your characterization of your push as both memey and serious, and at different times expecting Malcolm to read it as both ways and criticizing him for not doing so. Does that affect your read on me, or does that only matter when it's someone you already suspect?
I think it’s an very odd thing to focus on. Why does this at all matter?
Do you think scum are more likely to play in this way, and if so why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #882 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can stop pouncing and hyperfocusing on Malcolm for a bit though.

@Mena Why vote teh bunny?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #902 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 900, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 897, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Maybe STD should have chosen a better acronym.
i was 14 and innocent at the time
Can you believe i used to actually be of younger age when i made this username.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #904 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 898, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 895, Menalque wrote:hey, std, how would you feel about joining me on bnuuy?
sure

VOTE: bnunnnunnnunnunnunny
The winds of change. They are blowing.
VOTE: Bnuuy

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #909 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 908, butterchurn wrote:
In post 905, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I feel like going with the flow.

The way that you chose to announce this feels very self-conscious. I'm surprised that so many people are giving MonkeyMan a pass, I don't get it.
Have you played with NoPowerOverMe before?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #917 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 913, butterchurn wrote:
In post 909, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 908, butterchurn wrote:
In post 905, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I feel like going with the flow.

The way that you chose to announce this feels very self-conscious. I'm surprised that so many people are giving MonkeyMan a pass, I don't get it.
Have you played with NoPowerOverMe before?
No, I haven't. A few people have mentioned that some aspects of his posting are just things he usually does, and so therefore they think he's probably just town, but I don't think those are the same things that I find suspicious.
Eh, he has a very specific playstyle that often get's scumread in most games they are in. Also i think he is outside of his scum range.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #931 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 925, Menalque wrote:also, pretty sure that means it is Koba lol, so tracer can go back into null as well
What if i told you it is not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #933 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 932, Menalque wrote:do you actually know that or is this just a hypothetical of if you told me that?
The first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #937 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 935, Menalque wrote:okay second question: is this like knowing knowledge, or "I really don't think it sounds like koba" knowledge?
It's: "They had an link to discord on their profile which revealed their main, but then removed it afterwards." knowledge. :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #976 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 971, Save The Dragons wrote:this pissing contest is really unintersting
But it's entertaining.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #983 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How to make Flavour Leaf engaged in the game:

Insinuate that he is lacking in the skills required to excel at playing as the scum alignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1010 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 994, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian was in the game, and was one of the best 1v1's I've had in a while, and even they likely would say that was a scum team of 1.
DEB was useless yes, but Status played decent imo. It's just that the two of you clashing caused the play of you both to degrade. But i think you both played well. Although that game was really tough on my psyche so i don't really like to think about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1012 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1007, Menalque wrote:norwee, I'd still like an answer on whether TB's main generally has good reads or not
Why do you want to know? I don't understand why this particular point is of interest to you so i wanna know first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1034 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd say Tracer's main is hit or miss with their reads from my perspective. Lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1085 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1063, Menalque wrote:
In post 1062, butterchurn wrote:I think it's probably both.
who else do you reckon we can get votes from?

norwee, you down to vote TB or nah?
I'm not too hyped about it.
I also think TB is playing in an way that isn't conductive for helping his wincon if he is scum. So my read on them is either town or malefactor that is trying to stir things up. Either way, not a flip i feel eager to support.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1086 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Conducive, not conductive lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1092 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1088, Sword of Ducks wrote:I don't think I can tie it to a post/posts - it's moreso a general feeling.
You're very clearly a new player and i think you are having a hard time navigating in this environment. Hence you have a gutread on me that says scum.
That said, i do townread you and don't think you are being fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1094 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would prob join Flavour in a Catboi wagon btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1095 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually why not now.
VOTE: Catboi

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1099 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1097, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 1092, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1088, Sword of Ducks wrote:I don't think I can tie it to a post/posts - it's moreso a general feeling.
You're very clearly a new player and i think you are having a hard time navigating in this environment. Hence you have a gutread on me that says scum.
That said, i do townread you and don't think you are being fake.
I'm not wholly a new player, it's more that I'm interacting with people I don't know from prior experience / haven't played on this site before.
How much previous experience?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1103 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1101, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Norwegian - it's a Day 1 gut scum read, why is it effecting you the way it is?
Are you talking about SOD's read on me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1105 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i do agree Tracer Bullet's been kinda mean and i wish he would tone down a bit. Not saying he can't have his opinions but there is no reason to be insulting peoples play and saying they are past their prime all the time imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1111 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1109, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1103, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1101, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Norwegian - it's a Day 1 gut scum read, why is it effecting you the way it is?
Are you talking about SOD's read on me?

yeah, I think it's fine of them to read that way, and I kind of liked how they explained it. It's Day 1, so overtime I imagine their read would evolve if things changed/more info. you focusing on it the way you were pinged me.
I don't really get it but ok.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1120 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1114, Flavor Leaf wrote:The read itself? You said you thought that SOD was genuine. What don't you get from it?
Your musings of why you think i could be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1124 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1121, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1114, Flavor Leaf wrote:The read itself? You said you thought that SOD was genuine. What don't you get from it?
Your musings of why you think i could be scum.
Why is that something you don't get?

I think it's a fair assessment on Day 1 that could think it's possible you could be scum from those 2 actions.

The SOD one is trying to change what you feel is a genuine read, but incorrect, and the catboi 4th wagon slot sheep I feel also makes sense.

I think both are fair for questioning at the very least. I'm not fully pushing you or anything.
Well yes, i do think it's a genuine read. And if someone i genuinely believe could be town believes i am scum then obviously i would try to convince them they are wrong.
That's basic play no matter my alignment, but probably more town indicative in general? Because as scum i could easily just completely ignore them and it will probably have no further impact on me down the road.
As for 4th wagon sheep, well yeah? Sheepings kinda been my whole schtick this game and i'm not afraid to admit it. But i have a reasoning for that too, this is an 23 player game so if we don't sheep then we'll never get any information or a flip and what is more important than than in D1 of a large game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1133 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think all my previous games with Catboi they were town so i don't even know if the rumors of supposedly epic scumplay are true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1135 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1131, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 1115, cassowary wrote:
In post 1102, Sword of Ducks wrote:One game town with the same exact role, two games I played poorly as mafia, and one
fantastic
role madness game as a serial killer.
Just to be clear, you're claiming you've rolled vanilla townie in this game?
Yep.
Ok, this is like the most obvtown slot ever lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1134, Flavor Leaf wrote:TB is townie. Menalque is townie.
I do agree on these reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1150 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t know if i think Flavour is town because he is scum and trying to make us townread him or he is just town and i’ve gotten better at reading him.

How’s that for paranoia breakfast.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1153 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m going with just town for now btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1166 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh Flavour. What was that about being 4th vote in a wagon?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1288 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flavour i think you’re wrong when you suggest the goal is for scum to pocket town in multiball. I think the goal is to simply survive. And to do that you need to make it so that you aren’t making yourself too obvious an target by obvtowning. But also not too desireable an lim because that allows you to be eliminated.
I think i’m allowed to say this as i’ve been nommed for Hannibal Lecter so when it comes to third-party play i do know some things. And Multiball is basically the same mindset for an scum player. It’s all about the balancing act. Don’t give town or the second groupscum too much power. Keep the gamestate contested and keep your priorities just right. Pocket some town, but not too many. Push scum, but not too hard. Make yourself indispensable for both town and scum so they both have an reason to keep you around. That’s how i actually expect scum to play here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1289 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, how i expect GOOD scum to play here. ;)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1321 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

SoD is not scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1340 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1324, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1321, NorwegianboyEE wrote:SoD is not scum.
The more people say this without SoD doing anything, the more I am convinced that I am right.
SoD towntold hard when they accidentally claimed VT but stuck to it as an new-ish player.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1344 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1342, MonkeyMan576 wrote:What is the likelyhood that he is actually VT in this setup?
Previous setup had more than 1 VT i think. So it wouldn’t be that weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1343, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1340, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1324, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1321, NorwegianboyEE wrote:SoD is not scum.
The more people say this without SoD doing anything, the more I am convinced that I am right.
SoD towntold hard when they accidentally claimed VT but stuck to it as an new-ish player.
How do you feel 1102 is an accident?
Ok accident isn’t the right word. I mean it’s very nonchalant claiming of VT. Which i find to be pretty townie as i think it’s someone that is both new and town is more likely to do than a player that rolled scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1407 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does anyone here think Titus did not in fact roll an scum role this game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1408 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nashville sry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1416 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I find the odds that SoD is VT to be very low, based on the first game role setup.
Ok, but that’s a dumb reason to suspect someone unless you also find them suspicious for other reasons.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1450 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@FL
Tbh i feel more like Catboi was testing the waters there. As in trying to see if anyone would agree with them that i was being scummy by pointing out how i'm "floaty and not solving" etc.
But not really going anywhere with it themselves.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1493 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As FL said, Bnuuy is the compromise wagon. I can't really say anything is very scummy or townie about them. They're just kinda there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1517 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Menalque trying to convince me scum is in the herbivore bunny rather than the carnivorous cat. :shifty:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1525 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i could see this maybe flip scum that's why i'm not that strongly arguing against it. But my pride stops me from voting another wagon atm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1528 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But Catboi would be way more dangerous than Bnuuy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1537 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1532, Menalque wrote:It’s only gonna be harder for you if he’s on this scum lim with me while you’re trying to get him flipped
Well if we're gonna discuss theory, not really.
Because Catboi could easily be werewolf hunting mafia or other way around.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1539 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well FL voted so i got no buddies to be contrarian with anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1557 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1551, bnuuy wrote:when I joined this game I didn't want any drama to happen, now it has and I'm feeling down
if y'all want to vote me out then be my guest tbh but that's at least why I haven't been engaged recently
I'll add that cassowary doesn't really feel like she did when I saw her as scum before so that's probably a good sign
This wagon formed in 5 seconds, how come it is the reason you haven't been engaged recently?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1563 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um, i have no grudge against you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1565 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flashback to newbie where Titus!scum claimed i scumread and tunneled her only because of an grudge, when i just genuinely thought they were maf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1576 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, even if for some reason i did carry an grudge towards someone. I wouldn't let it impact my reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1586 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1570, catboi wrote:You were leaving me out of mention for the MU thing and it felt like you were taking passive-aggressive digs against me by praising everyone else in contrast to me.
I just haven't seen you play well. :eek:
Like i said earlier, i've never seen your scumplay and haven't been particurarly impressed by the towngames you've had with me in it. That doesn't mean i carry some deep personified hatred. I just know you much less than the other people i voted because i've had games with them where i was impressed. Like it's kinda ridiculous to suggest this to me in the first place, but just to clarify. I got nothing against you as an person. :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1588 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i don't really read games i'm not in. So yeah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1598 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1583, catboi wrote:
In post 1576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, even if for some reason i did carry an grudge towards someone. I wouldn't let it impact my reads.
okay so like

you've been pushing me for most of the game

do you actually scumread me or..........?
Obviously i'd think you were scum if i was voting you. I brought up not liking some various reads you made that felt like they were just intended to garner the audience response rather than being an read you yourself made and believed in.
Honestly, if this wasn't multiball i'd almost consider if you were TMI'ing me town here as scum by suggesting it is more likely i am town carrying some weird grudge than mafia pushing you for a fake reason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1617 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1609, catboi wrote:And you were voting me before I said, that, soooo what other reads did you have a problem with?
Before that i just felt like there was a possibility you were scum so i wanted to join FL in the wagon so we could get some real juicy discussion up in here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1620 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Nashville Dreams
I feel like giving this one the stink eye for a bit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1627 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1621, catboi wrote:
In post 1617, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1609, catboi wrote:And you were voting me before I said, that, soooo what other reads did you have a problem with?
Before that i just felt like there was a possibility you were scum so i wanted to join FL in the wagon so we could get some real juicy discussion up in here.
Okay. Am I wrong in saying that doesn't really feel like how I've seen you play as town in other games in the past?
If you think i can remember how i played as town in all of our previous games you're wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1634 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1632, catboi wrote:
In post 1627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1621, catboi wrote:
In post 1617, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Okay. Am I wrong in saying that doesn't really feel like how I've seen you play as town in other games in the past?
If you think i can remember how i played as town in all of our previous games you're wrong.
That's...just answer the question? Is this like how you usually play as town? just voting someone because they "could" be scum to spark discussion?
Yes i've done this in other large games as town before.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1648 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1642, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1632, catboi wrote:just voting someone because they "could" be scum to spark discussion?

this is totally fine to do on Day 1.

I've been trying to stay out of Norwee vs Catboi, but my main thing right now is I believe Catboi's taking advantage of Norwegian having a gut scum read on Catboi, and Norwegian can't explain it because it's a gut read.

Norwegian clearly brought up they'd be willing to vote Catboi earlier after I did, then did, which I felt was pretty natural and automatically showed that Norwegian had a least some suspicion on Catboi, and Catboi keeps minimizing Norwegian's responses and grabbing things like that, and pinpointing them.
Oh one more thing. I thought Catboi's slightly flustered response to be wagoned very early in the game was a bit suspicious. Because by that point it could easily be chalked up to RVS, but they seemed genuinely worried. Which felt a bit like scum that was overanalyzing and trying harder to defend themselves than town!them would do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1712 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Big playerlist with a lot of players infamous for having a lot of words to say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1778 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you give some posts as examples of Butterchurns half-solviness Mastina.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1805 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I thought you didn’t scumread me anymore since you unvoted.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1807 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then why did you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1880 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1871, Flavor Leaf wrote:So that's where I'm at, would prefer Catboi, but will go Mastina.
On second thought, i'm not sure i trust Mastina because last game with scum!Mastina went like this:

Mastina: I'm going to town and scumread people for their one-liner RVS posts and make a big reads list.
Mastina: Norwee is top town.
*Dips from game for a long time*
Mastina: Cephrir is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

This game:

Mastina: I'm going to town and scumread people for their one-liner RVS posts and make a big reads list.
Mastina: Butterchurn is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

I JUST DON'T TRUST IT ANYMORE.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1883 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1875, Save The Dragons wrote:Anyone else feeling Nashville Dreams? I'll give you a cookie :3
I think Nashville is still a good vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1885 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1884, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1868, Flavor Leaf wrote:Part of me wants to try to go for the Beloved Princess, and then just have a double night before scum get any info, and then just have a double night.
Yeah this does not read like something posted for here unless I'm missing something? Why would say in advance you "might" try and claim something?
It reads to me like something FL would post here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1887 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What? I think you're misreading that. Pretty sure FL said they might try to go for eliminating Mastina. Not claim Beloved Princess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1891 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1890, butterchurn wrote:
In post 1880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1871, Flavor Leaf wrote:So that's where I'm at, would prefer Catboi, but will go Mastina.
On second thought, i'm not sure i trust Mastina because last game with scum!Mastina went like this:

Mastina: Cephrir is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

This game:

Mastina: Butterchurn is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

I JUST DON'T TRUST IT ANYMORE.
Can you link this game? I'd like to compare, because if this is an accurate portrayal then it's pretty interesting.
Controllllll

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88500

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2030 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1997, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1992, Well Done wrote:I never pushed you to reveal a neighborhood, but you will have to explain what you are talking about with what you actually said

That's the reason you did, if you are scum. I guess I could be wrong, and maybe you just didn't think much of it. But you were actively the one to notice, and it feels like you're using weak reasoning because you wanted to get that out of me to be sure because you were still confused.

I am town. Based on how I've been playing, scum are actively going to try to steer me to either misfade someone or stop momentum. This aint my first time at the rodeo. I'm a magnet, and it's one of the best ways I catch scum by bringing them to push me.
This reminds me a lot of FL’s towngame tbf.
Mainly because all i really remember about FL’s towngame is that they say: "Scum want to misfade me" a lot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2032 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even when it makes no sense.

Especially then actually.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2044 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not convinced this FL/WD fight will be anymore helpful for my reads than it already has.
Well good thing i’m going to sleep.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2187 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2169, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Nashville Dreams

I'm all caught up, although admittedly I kind of skimmed the last bits of the Well Done and Flavor argument since i don't think I got anything out of that. I still think the Nashville Dreams case is better than anything those two are slinging at each other though.

I'm tentatively townleaning Flavor -- I'm vibing some of his main scumreads and coming around to scum!catboi, whose pinged me and because his weird townread on mastina on page 72. mastina is also scummy -- I wasn't feeling her vague butterchurn push or the momo PT thing. I also find Flavor pretty manipulative as town in general, so I'm not sure the points made against him are AI.

I also think Klick could be scum -- his posts pinged me as pocket-y, like when he was talking to Mena about filler stuff on page 61 instead of taking the time to work with Mena on reads.
I like this post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2191 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nashville is also embodying the characteristics of an scum hydra.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2192 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Neither player is too interested in the game. Inactive, lazy takes and easy shades. Etc.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2193 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus feels like their takes aren’t just your standard moonlogic. But they are ON the moon. Sending in heavily encrypted transmissions through space signal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2194 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And detached from the game and what’s going on in an suspicious/scummy way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2203 (isolation #141) » Sun May 01, 2022 1:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2195, catboi wrote:
In post 2192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Neither player is too interested in the game. Inactive, lazy takes and easy shades. Etc.
I have both posted more than you and certainly had more thought out takes than you. For the record, I was stuck in a high-intensity game offsite when this started that severely diminished my ability to focus on this game which is why my posting did lapse for period of time. I hadn't intended it to be that way, this game just kind of filled by surprise when I was signed for other one. I had assumed being MS and this having a long deadline I could take it easy for at fisrt. Regardless, that's done now and I can focus my full attention on the game.
Ok?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2205 (isolation #142) » Sun May 01, 2022 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Catboi did you think i referred to you or did you just want to say you've done more than me and had better takes than me for shits and giggles.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2257 (isolation #143) » Sun May 01, 2022 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2256, catboi wrote:it significantly reminds me of how I used to talk about my partners in games, like I'd fos them but mke excuses to vote elsewhere and then join the wagon on them late if it felt inevitable
You’re welcome to vote Nashville yeeaaah :cool:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2259 (isolation #144) » Sun May 01, 2022 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think anything FL has done so far is not something town!them would do.

I don’t care how scummy or manipulative y’all think he’s been.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2265 (isolation #145) » Sun May 01, 2022 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is also going to make a lot of noise if you try to wagon him on day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2266 (isolation #146) » Sun May 01, 2022 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2260, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 2259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think anything FL has done so far is not something town!them would do.

Is his scum game that different than his town game?
I think if he was scum here he would be much more townread.
Town!him is much more wild and untamed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2267 (isolation #147) » Sun May 01, 2022 4:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Killing off a scum lurker such as Nashville is a pretty good day 1 elim me thinks.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2269 (isolation #148) » Sun May 01, 2022 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2268, catboi wrote:
In post 2266, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2260, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 2259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think anything FL has done so far is not something town!them would do.

Is his scum game that different than his town game?
I think if he was scum here he would be much more townread.
Town!him is much more wild and untamed.
I think he's much more townread than scumread at this point, so that's not a very good argument.
Question, have you played with FL before?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2277 (isolation #149) » Sun May 01, 2022 5:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2270, catboi wrote:
In post 2267, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Killing off a scum lurker such as Nashville is a pretty good day 1 elim me thinks.
Okay, why Nashville in particular for you, over any number of the other lurky players?
Because that’s who i feel most certain about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2280 (isolation #150) » Sun May 01, 2022 5:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is basically chaotic good when town.
If i were to compare town and scumgames i’ve had with them i’m leaning more on this being their towngame. It’s the vibe i get.
I don’t have anything concrete to back up my claim as of now, but if you give me some time i’ll see if i can contextualize it. I have a hard time writing my thoughts in words sometimes, it’s why i often may have a clear idea of what something is. But have trouble describing why it is so to other people.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2281 (isolation #151) » Sun May 01, 2022 5:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2278, catboi wrote:
In post 2277, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2270, catboi wrote:
In post 2267, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Killing off a scum lurker such as Nashville is a pretty good day 1 elim me thinks.
Okay, why Nashville in particular for you, over any number of the other lurky players?
Because that’s who i feel most certain about.
Because they're disinterested in the game? That's your most confident scumread on Day 1?
That’s obviously not the only reason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2282 (isolation #152) » Sun May 01, 2022 5:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i think there are multiple layers to consider.
If you are a scum hydra it is automatically going to be more tiring. You need to log in as your new account. Juggle between scum PT. Communicate with hydra, plan with your scum partners, keep up on the game.
Disinterest is in fact a pretty powerful tell when it comes to hydras in particular.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2285 (isolation #153) » Sun May 01, 2022 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:igmeou:
Fine. Guess i don’t care to explain then if it’s just "sketch"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2289 (isolation #154) » Sun May 01, 2022 6:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i got annoyed there, let me rewire that.

I’ll do it later.

Yeah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2352 (isolation #155) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Keeper are you trying to be as negative and annoying as possible?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2382 (isolation #156) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Eh, i don't think FL is scum. I'm not sure Catboi would write that much words and put in the effort to case FL if they are scum.
Really i just want this to move on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2385 (isolation #157) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2380, catboi wrote:1. my issue is that the way he's been playing this game seems scummy to me and isn't in line with my expectations of his town game
Idk what your expectation of my towngame is, but i get the impression everyone assumes i should be an scum hunting god in every game, and if i'm not then that means i must be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2387 (isolation #158) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2384, Flavor Leaf wrote:Catboi's going for the FL minion, it's just something he's pushing as a town minion, but that's not true, later in the game, if Norwegian doesnt like something of mine, we gonna throw hands too.
What does this even mean lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2391 (isolation #159) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2388, catboi wrote:
In post 2385, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2380, catboi wrote:1. my issue is that the way he's been playing this game seems scummy to me and isn't in line with my expectations of his town game
Idk what your expectation of my towngame is, but i get the impression everyone assumes i should be an scum hunting god in every game, and if i'm not then that means i must be scum.
no and that's not really representative at all of what i am saying

the issue is that you don't seem to
care
about finding scum in this game
Bold claim to make on day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2394 (isolation #160) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also. Titus hydra scum? Hello?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2404 (isolation #161) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2395, The Keeper wrote:Nashville is Mala and Titus, yes?
Titus is currently unwell and has made this known.
Mala seems very much seems to use the Ventrical Scalpel a lot just appear randomly.
I didn't like the posts they made when they were posting. Tbh, if the hydra had just lurked but then made posts i liked i would not have cared at all about them. This is about their posts making me feel "Oh yeah, they rolled scum".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2412 (isolation #162) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 184, Titus wrote:
In post 178, Enchant wrote:Either way, we need BLAST Norwee.
This seems rather serious for this point in the game.

VOTE: Sword of Ducks
Awful reasoning for their first vote.
In post 190, Titus wrote:
In post 185, Tracer Bullet wrote:Titus rolled scum I see
Totally, but why are you saying that? I find it funny (not sure alignment wise) that you're attacking the vote without asking why or defending Ducks.
Saying "totally" feels to me like scum deflecting. It's an kind of ironic off-hand comment that liars often use to try to make themselves and other people seem at ease when they know they are guilty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2418 (isolation #163) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1312, Titus wrote:I'm seeing a bunch of counterwagons spring up to MonkeyMan576 and I am not a fan.
Monkey is definitely town so this makes their post here scummy. It allows them to continue their own scumread and pretend like they are still a part of the fellas that are scum hunting, but also just staying on the same wagon that is likely someone Titus should be reading as town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2425 (isolation #164) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1684, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1676, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1675, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm starting to feel ill so I must question my reads from this morning.

Can someone briefly give me points where they feel I'm wrong besides catboi is too town to be town?

~Titus
You showed up late. You need to look at that bnuuy wagon.
I will but I feel that it's another counter to catboi. That makes me think town before reading.

However, I am open to being wrong. It's also getting to the point where there are so many counters that catboi may need to be eliminated as catboi couldn't live until elo.

~Titus
@Catboi
Your thoughts on this post?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2438 (isolation #165) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2431, catboi wrote:
In post 2425, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1684, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1676, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1675, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm starting to feel ill so I must question my reads from this morning.

Can someone briefly give me points where they feel I'm wrong besides catboi is too town to be town?

~Titus
You showed up late. You need to look at that bnuuy wagon.
I will but I feel that it's another counter to catboi. That makes me think town before reading.

However, I am open to being wrong. It's also getting to the point where there are so many counters that catboi may need to be eliminated as catboi couldn't live until elo.
~Titus
@Catboi
Your thoughts on this post?
I already said I don't like it in , made no sense and felt like she was looking for an angle to justify voting me.
Exactly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Nashville slot is bad juju.
Now r you gonna join a good wagon that has decent chance to hit scum or continue making day 1 in a 23 player large insufferable by making tl;dr cases on every single slot you think could be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2448 (isolation #166) » Sun May 01, 2022 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh this monk thing was actually a real claim? I though FL fake claimed something for the 1000th time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2501 (isolation #167) » Sun May 01, 2022 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2467, catboi wrote:Poor newbies underestimating the scum game of a guy whose schtick is that he likes to talk about how good he is as scum
You can say this to them.
But FYI, i probably have the most reason out of anyone in this game to be suspicious and paranoid of Flavour Leaf.
So the fact that i have not been so far should probably be a little bit telling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2505 (isolation #168) » Sun May 01, 2022 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2472, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 2467, catboi wrote:Poor newbies underestimating the scum game of a guy whose schtick is that he likes to talk about how good he is as scum
Yeah I'm going to be honest Catboi, these posts do not help at all, and the same goes for Flavor when they're making similar posts. I don't claim to be an expert at this game nor even particularly good at it, but we have no reason to blindly trust you on this, and posts like this feel designed to make players (I presume Butter above) doubt their reads not for inherently being inaccurate or bad but for failing to understand complex meta dynamics only experienced players can get. Essentially going by this logic it's somewhat impossible for a player who hasn't played with Flavor to town read them and only your read (or the reads of others who agree with you) can be accurate.
Well good thing i was here to immediately disprove that. :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2511 (isolation #169) » Sun May 01, 2022 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Come take a juicy bite out of the golden Nashville Dreams wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2539 (isolation #170) » Sun May 01, 2022 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2535, SCP 682 wrote:why are people so scared to vote bnunny?
Every day the same dream.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2564 (isolation #171) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2561, catboi wrote:
In post 2535, SCP 682 wrote:why are people so scared to vote bnunny?
I was going to make a point about how there is
so much
resistance to voting one of the many nothing posters but it was super easy to drive a wagon on me or monkeyman
I think MS has just become one of those places where people will hold up the cross and throw holy water the moment someone suggests an inactive player may be the scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2645 (isolation #172) » Sun May 01, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bookmark

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2959 (isolation #173) » Sun May 01, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2821, butterchurn wrote:I would still prefer a Nashville Dreams elimination, to be clear.
Agreed.
There is a lot of talk of wagoning other slots.
But i just want to say, to whichever of the scum is not alligned with Nashville Dreams here. Go ahead and shoot them tonight for an guaranteed scum flip. Increasing your own scum teams chance of survival. Courtesy of Norwee. :D

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2976 (isolation #174) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh my god.
Feels like i’m standing on top of a mountain having read up to 120 pages now.

Bookmark

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2980 (isolation #175) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually, part of my conviction in why i’ve defended FL is a fabrication.

I am only about 50% convinced FL is town. The reason i have made it out to be higher percent is because i wanted to keep this game at an manageable level by making FL not hyperpost. Because i know how intense it’ll get if they get out of control. Although now that it’s happened anyway i might as well say this.
Oh and they’d do this as both allignments so i don’t really think it’s intentional scum tactic.And i don’t support an FL lim today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2981 (isolation #176) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Basically i weighed thread health as being the more important long-term goal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2982 (isolation #177) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m really struggling to respond to everything that’s happened so that kinda makes me want to just respond to as little as possible now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2983 (isolation #178) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll focus more on live interaction.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2988 (isolation #179) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2985, Wallflower wrote:Hi Norwe! I agree with your nashville scumread but what do you think of the juicy juicy catboi wagon?
"Meh"
I thought he was scum earlier but i'm feeling like he has done some townie things consistently since then so i've started to really doubt it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2994 (isolation #180) » Mon May 02, 2022 12:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Da big 3

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3034 (isolation #181) » Mon May 02, 2022 3:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and just to add.
It is not only the lurking.
It’s the actual scummy posts from Titus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3051 (isolation #182) » Mon May 02, 2022 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3045, catboi wrote:will vote: catboi, scp 682, menalque, mastina, klick, well done, save the dragons (?), toog (?), meg (?)
don't know: SoD, MT, norwee, cassowary, CSF, bnuuy, butterchurn
won't vote: Wallflower, tictac, keeper, nashville dreams(?), monkeyman, flavor leaf,
I don't particularly townread Enchant. In fact i kinda don't have an impression of them at all in this game. So i'd prob support an day 1 wagon on them if i didn't have any better ideas.
But i'd much rather keep voting ND whom i explicitly scumread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3061 (isolation #183) » Mon May 02, 2022 5:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is hard to roll scum on a hydra.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3084 (isolation #184) » Mon May 02, 2022 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3076, Nashville Dreams wrote:I also feel like prior to the weekend. I been pretty active and not lurky as I been giving my thoughts on stuff.

As everyone knows me lurking is NAI.

But let’s keep pushing it like it is.
Yep this is scum.

Look how they are trying to frame it as all just being because of them lurking to make votes go away.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3085 (isolation #185) » Mon May 02, 2022 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s an attempt at changing the narrative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3086 (isolation #186) » Mon May 02, 2022 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And the accusatory tone is to re-establish control.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3089 (isolation #187) » Mon May 02, 2022 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then why did you act like everyone voting you should be ashamed?
I think your previous posts have been scummy, and all your hydra did is say "oh you are all so bad for voting a lurker"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3091 (isolation #188) » Mon May 02, 2022 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also the irony of you saying that when earlier your hydra suggested elimming null lurkers and scummy lurkers.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3092 (isolation #189) » Mon May 02, 2022 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3090, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 3089, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Then why did you act like everyone voting you should be ashamed?
I think your previous posts have been scummy, and all your hydra did is say "oh you are all so bad for voting a lurker"
I’m so sorry the truth stings.
You should be ashamed for voting us
Why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3093 (isolation #190) » Mon May 02, 2022 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is your read on Catboi?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3304 (isolation #191) » Mon May 02, 2022 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3194, Nashville Dreams wrote:Excuse you

I worked hard on reading those thirty something pages

And I got a bunch of reads out of it

A few lock town
Some scumbutts
Press X to doubt.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3324 (isolation #192) » Mon May 02, 2022 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh my god people here are posting the stupidest shit ever.
Not gonna drop any names but god reading this is exhausting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3337 (isolation #193) » Mon May 02, 2022 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bookmark.

FL i'm mid-range now because i don't have the willpower to keep up with all this shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3339 (isolation #194) » Mon May 02, 2022 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No day 1 should be 134 pages.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3342 (isolation #195) » Mon May 02, 2022 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And we haven't even got a single fucking slot to claim range yet.
Seriously, i'd even accept my own lim at this point if it at least ends with an actual god damn elimination.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3347 (isolation #196) » Mon May 02, 2022 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3345, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 3339, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No day 1 should be 134 pages.
its a 23p game.

norwegian, you recently were a game mod in enchant's recent town game - what do you think of enchant?
My view hasn't changed. I don't townread them. Nullscum ish.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3348 (isolation #197) » Mon May 02, 2022 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like this game is actively lobotomizing me to be ok with any elimination so we can just move on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3406 (isolation #198) » Mon May 02, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3403, Well Done wrote:Not currently looking for tips from you on how to read players. Thanks!
I like your energy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3407 (isolation #199) » Mon May 02, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also think scum would be more likely to just nod along with whatever the loud players says.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”