springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 am

Post by springlullaby »

Hi guys, I'm Iron Man's replacement (probably off to rehab, again), I'll do my best.

Haven't read everything yet, will have it done in under 2 days.

Unvote
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:30 am

Post by springlullaby »

So yeah, I'm not going to read everything in one go because there is too much of it.

Right now:
armlx wrote:
I'd also like to point out to any scum listening that I'm utterly irresponsible and if I had a bomb I'd probably blow someone up within an hour just for looking at me cockeyed.
Mmmmm, pro-town WIFOM.
Armlx is ringing my scumdar, his posting is really dull.
the silent speaker wrote:Reread forthcoming. I would ask Coron why me, but I suspect it has to do with my dereliction for much of last week. (As a side note, I don't think that the posts I
have
made have been contentless, though I believe that charge has been made. I have been taking stances on people; I have just been using other people's logic, and that's because when six pages can sprout in a day, the things I would say have likely been said.)
True lurker: the silent speaker

I don't think jex is/was scum.

vote: armlx, vote: the silent speaker
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:32 am

Post by springlullaby »

Oh yeah, I don't Haschel Cedricson either but I forgot why.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

armlx wrote:
Armlx is ringing my scumdar, his posting is really dull.
Do you have more then said example that's completely out of context of when it was said?

1 vote only too, multivotes leads to multiple wagons spiraling out of control at once, which is bad.
I could have quoted any or all your posts, I think you've been particularly noncommittal all game, only adding little comment left and right but nothing really exciting or inquisitive. I remember you as a more incisive player, both as town and scum, so your play so far is intriguing to me. And I'm leaning scum to explain the change of play style - because in this setting you wouldn't want to offense anyone if you were scum. What do you think?

Also, I choose that quote because I think it's totally scummy, I don't think anyone goes genuinely 'Mmm' in their head ;) Plus little comment like that just rub me the wrong way. Although it's true I read really fast, so maybe I missed the 'context', could you please remind me of it?
1 vote only too, multivotes leads to multiple wagons spiraling out of control at once, which is bad.
ok,
fos armlx
fos tss

@Mayhem - dull profit to scum because it is akin to staying under the radar. And staying under the radar definitively profit scum, especially in a setting like this. What do you think

Also I reread Crazy, I think he does looks quite scummy, especially because he doesn't seem to follow on any of his votes.

vote Crazy
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Personally I don't like it when people post long ass analysis. I know most scum can't be bothered, but they are just annoying to read.

So, crazy, why don't you post a nice tidy list of your top suspects and the guys you think are town, with reasons you think so, instead?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:04 am

Post by springlullaby »

Unvote vote armlx

I agree with Mayhem, though I don't think alvinz read particularly scummy.

Still not liking armlx. I'd like you to reply to my post commenting on your play.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:39 am

Post by springlullaby »

spring: Was one of the deciding Crazy votes, and I'll actually bring in a quote now:
I think he does looks quite scummy, especially because he doesn't seem to follow on any of his votes.
That's the whole reason for that Crazy vote, roughly a day after a "armlx and tss" vote. Hypocrisy?
And now she's changing her vote back to armlx after the deadline has passed? WTF?

I didn't pay attention to the deadline, I actually skip over your post since you're the bomb carrier.

As for hypocrisy, I think I'm pretty much following up on all my votes - or suspicions if you want. I just had a change of heart concerning crazy.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 am

Post by springlullaby »

TDC wrote: spring: Was one of the deciding Crazy votes, and I'll actually bring in a quote now:
I think he does looks quite scummy, especially because he doesn't seem to follow on any of his votes.
That's the whole reason for that Crazy vote, roughly a day after a "armlx and tss" vote. Hypocrisy?
And now she's changing her vote back to armlx after the deadline has passed? WTF?
I didn't pay attention to the deadline, I actually skip over your post since you're the bomb carrier.

As for hypocrisy, I think I'm pretty much following up on all my votes - or suspicions if you want. I just had a change of heart concerning crazy.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:56 am

Post by springlullaby »

Cardflip plox?

If I'm given the bomb, I promise tyranny, all option included.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:21 am

Post by springlullaby »

I'll make sure to embody all aspects of tyranny, I'll be an irrational totalitarian despot whose extravagant fascist regime will redefine the boundaries of dictatorship with sole leitmotivs, carnage, and my own fancy.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by springlullaby »

huh, I wrote 'options' but trap doors and hounds can be managed.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:11 am

Post by springlullaby »

icemanE wrote:
arm wrote: Huh? That's it? The suicidal "give me the bomb" thing?
Yeah. Because the bomb clears townies. A statement like spring's might ensure that he never gets the bomb, and he'll easily be able to explain that away with what he said about being a psycho-killer (quest que cest).
It's 'qu'est-que-c'est' and je ne sais pas what you are asking here. Also, how serious are you?

Armlx, who do you think are scums?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by springlullaby »

M4yhem wrote:
springlullaby wrote: Armlx, who do you think are scums?
Why ask him?
Because I'm not liking his defending me through attacking Iceman's case, while at the same time refusing to address every post I made comment on my suspicion of him.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by springlullaby »

PokerFace wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
Unvote vote armlx

I agree with Mayhem, though I don't think alvinz read particularly scummy.

Still not liking armlx. I'd like you to reply to my post commenting on your play.
You can't tell me you droped those supicions of crazy just like that.
Yeah I did, I examined him more closely, and decided he wasn't scum. What's you point? Do you think dropping my suspicion is scummy?

springlullaby wrote:spring: Was one of the deciding Crazy votes, and I'll actually bring in a quote now:

I don't like this statement: Change of heart. Why are you bringing emotions in to this?
What emotions? As far as I'm concerned 'change of heart' is the same as saying 'I changed my mind'.

icemanE wrote:spring = awesome.

Though he seems to be begging for the bomb. Or attempting to make it seem like the scum will never give him to bomb because that's what we'd expect them to do.

WIFOM.

But
FoS: spring
and
Thumbs up: scum giving spring the bomb
This is decent analysis when you consider someone suspicous getting the bomb means they aren't really an anti-town entity. Earlier in the game FL, Coron, K7 and some others i'm sure I'm forgetting, were pretty much boasting about how quickly they would go off with respect to killing somebody. They were bragging about their speed and will to kill recklessly, while what Spring was saying sounded like she wanted to go on a power trip. Scum will want to see quick explosions not power trips so this statement makes sence...
Believe what you will, I just expressed how I'd do it if I were to get my hand on the bomb, guilelessly and in passing.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:02 am

Post by springlullaby »

PokerFace wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Yeah I did, I examined him more closely, and decided he wasn't scum. What's you point? Do you think dropping my suspicion is scummy?
Well you didn't say that was why imediatly when you dropped it. With us approaching deadline like that I got to now wonder if you didn't want to be on a mislynch.
I did say it immediately, I said that I agreed with Mayhem, maybe a little laconic but it is there.
PokerFace wrote:
springlullaby wrote: What emotions? As far as I'm concerned 'change of heart' is the same as saying 'I changed my mind'.
Well its not to me. When you think you use your mind not your heart. Change of mind appeals to logic while change of heart appeals to emotion. Only way your heart would change would be if you felt sorry for somebody or your own appearance on somebody.
This point would be relevant if the two terms weren't effectively interchangeable in my mind and in common english.
PokerFace wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Believe what you will, I just expressed how I'd do it if I were to get my hand on the bomb, guilelessly and in passing.
I got the impression you were implying you would go on a power trip rulling over things as apposed to going off quickly. Maybe you'd listen to people and maybe you wouldn't, I doubt you'd let people manipulate your decisions with the tyranny impliance but that doesn't mean people won't try to persuade you or discuss some things during the day.

Now saying you will rule over things and then go off. You basically say you'll go on a power trip. Could the town benefit from your power trip? Maybe. Could the Scum benefit from a ruler or would they sooner benefit from someone that goes cablooey in 5 seconds. The choice is obvious since one stops all town chatter for the day while the other allows the town to talk and act during the day even if they don't listen. Basically your advertisement doesn't directly tempt scum. It sooner gives people the impression of what might happen. Only people you would need to impress upon would be town.

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong, but it just didn't sound right to me.
I could give you the long answer about how, in a way, my post was an implied criticism and a reaction to the manner TDC 'sploded someone he apparently thought was innocent but frankly I think you are reading to much into this, and the only answer I can give you I already did.

I'm wondering if you are just nitpicking or trying to appear subtle with a slightly different approach to Iceman's allegations, but basically saying the same thing.

So yeah, what do you think of Iceman jumping on me?
__

Reviewing Twonz, I don't have much to say about him, could be either lazy town or scum with nothing to say I guess.

I would be interested to see some more from BM.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

PokerFace wrote:
springlullaby wrote: This point would be relevant if the two terms weren't effectively interchangeable in my mind and in common english.
Not in common english since I didn't think like this. A heart beats or feels it don't really think unless your talking about your gut.
Check a dictionary. And don't even get me started on the topic of feeling vs logic.
springlullaby wrote:I could give you the long answer about how, in a way, my post was an implied criticism and a reaction to the manner TDC 'sploded someone he apparently thought was innocent but frankly I think you are reading to much into this, and the only answer I can give you I already did.

I'm wondering if you are just nitpicking or trying to appear subtle with a slightly different approach to Iceman's allegations, but basically saying the same thing.
PokerFace wrote:- I am rather inbetween on Ice vs SpringLull because Ice's comment does make sence but his reasoning getting to that conclusion feels off. Like answering a math problem on a test without showing real work.
Only way IcemanE can show he's town is if he legitimatly believes and continues to find ways to push his points against you. Otherwise getting to a decent conclusion with poor reasoning could effectivly mean he has reasons he is not telling us. Which could mean he is scum with you and distancing or it could mean he is just throwing out accusations randomly to get people to go after you which would also be scummy. Something like this:

Man 1: I think George Bush is to blame for all the problems facing this country with its economy.
Man 2: Really? That sounds like a good possibility, but what makes you say that?
Man 1: He... umm... a... there was this..thing where.. he a
Man 2: If you are trying to tell me he is dumb I already know that.

So yes I'm kinda inbetween wondering if he actually has the nerve to run with his supicions on his own or if he is blowing smoke.
I'll let Iceman answer to that before expressing my sentiment on the subject.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

Post by springlullaby »

If she needs replacement and it can't be found in a timely fashion, I suggest modkilling her and I volunteer to become the bomber in her stead.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:07 am

Post by springlullaby »

Based on the last fives page or so because I can't summon the righteous energy to read 40 pages right now.

I'd bomb forbiddanlight: active lurking, no case - lynchproof play but zero risk taking.
Fits the 'I'll lurk this one to the win'.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:15 pm

Post by springlullaby »

vote: forbiddanlight

To answer Pokerface, Iceman I'm conflicted on, because I see his reaction at the end of D2 as possible kneejerk town, but his play the following day was less than stellar.

However I don't like anything about forbiddanlight's play, and her flipping out reaction, I think it sounds very calculated.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Killa seven, please set a rapid deadline, the more people lose interest in this game, the less town has a chance to win.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Killa, are you there?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 am

Post by springlullaby »

I say bomb forbiddan, just do it.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:25 am

Post by springlullaby »

Cardflip please?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I can continue too but to be honest I don't think I'll be able to summon enough energy to play more enthusiastically.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:52 am

Post by springlullaby »

Prodded.

I played like crap, and can't summon the energy to do better right now.

So sorry.

Just bomb whomever you feel is scum. I'd go with max myself. Killa seven is decent too.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:41 am

Post by springlullaby »

This game is bad for my win ratio. But yeah I played like crap so I don't blame silent speaker for bombing me. I kinda halfassedly hoped to wifom scum into giving me the bomb but meh. At least I wasn't wrong in the last day.

Anyway, I think Kingmaker type games should always have short deadlines, the setup inherently encourage lurking and low participation when one is not in power.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 am

Post by springlullaby »

GG scumbags.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”