Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ego
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 295, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 294, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 292, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 291, Rad wrote:
In post 289, Frogsterking wrote:I can argue that this is showing a higher awareness of the gamestate which can be viewed as cautious/scummy.
Wait, so having a strong understanding of what's happened so far in the game is SCUMMY to you? lol

Is this a common belief?
Having a good understanding of the game state this early on points to informed knowledge. yes - that's weird.
okay cool, I'll only skim and take in the bare minimum needed to process what's going on :)

~GE
because that's what i said :roll:
I think what you said feels off from you
why do you think gamestate knowledge this early is scummy

also I wouldn't even call what I was talking about that frogster took issue with gamestate awareness, it was just a post that I read
~GE
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8742 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8740, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 6756, Bell wrote:
In post 6752, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 6745, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 6735, Dancing Puppets wrote:Wasn’t I your preferred elim over the other 3 options and who tf even came up with those 4 options? That’s why I was certain thar it had to have been initiated by scum.

I would like to save Taly but if Pooky’s right, then no elim would be best. I don’t know what to think anymore other than I’m extremely pissed one of my strongest trs is probably getting gladiated. :/
If you asked me who I was trying to kill today, you were not the answer.

When I was asked to choose between you, taly, and 2 of my town reads. You kinda got there by poe (I was not wanting Taly to get gladiated before I got a chance to talk to Bell, and Ceph did not appear willing to wait)

I don't think that that should eliminate me from being interested in asking you questions when things come up.
I don’t understand your point? If I think someone wants me dead, I consider it pretty damn pointless to meaningfully engage with them but if you’re saying that’s not actually the case, then I’m thoroughly confused by this.
Is this an angle that scum takes?
In post 6757, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nancy is easier to read than you and she is never scum here
@Gamma, I just don’t ever see Bell making this post as scum.
Why? That post is rather simple to fake as scum I would think. Also you quoted another post on accident I think

~GE
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8749 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8744, Dancing Puppets wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 8743, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 8742, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8740, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 6756, Bell wrote:
In post 6752, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 6745, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 6735, Dancing Puppets wrote:Wasn’t I your preferred elim over the other 3 options and who tf even came up with those 4 options? That’s why I was certain thar it had to have been initiated by scum.

I would like to save Taly but if Pooky’s right, then no elim would be best. I don’t know what to think anymore other than I’m extremely pissed one of my strongest trs is probably getting gladiated. :/
If you asked me who I was trying to kill today, you were not the answer.

When I was asked to choose between you, taly, and 2 of my town reads. You kinda got there by poe (I was not wanting Taly to get gladiated before I got a chance to talk to Bell, and Ceph did not appear willing to wait)

I don't think that that should eliminate me from being interested in asking you questions when things come up.
I don’t understand your point? If I think someone wants me dead, I consider it pretty damn pointless to meaningfully engage with them but if you’re saying that’s not actually the case, then I’m thoroughly confused by this.
Is this an angle that scum takes?
In post 6757, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nancy is easier to read than you and she is never scum here
@Gamma, I just don’t ever see Bell making this post as scum.
Why? That post is rather simple to fake as scum I would think. Also you quoted another post on accident I think

~GE

No it wasn’t an accident. It was to show that Pooky was also tr Bell but it was probably not the clearest post I could have chosen.

I’m obviously not making headway. Scum!Bell - unless his scumgame has DRASTICALLY improved and I mean DRASTICALLY - just doesn’t make this kind of post or if he tried to, it would come off as extremely fake af.
Can you recall any examples of Bell posting similar as scum?

~GE
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10942 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 10929, Best Bird wrote:Are you really trying to tell me what I was doing?

Gtfo. I'm done responding to anything signed by you.
cool, go on ahead, doesn't erase the fact you engaged a part of the post that imo you didn't need to

~GE
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15026 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I said that part rhetorically, okay!?
I feel like there’s something I’m not getting here so I’m trying to get to the bottom of it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15062 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BECAUSE I COULDN’T THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO EXPRESS WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!! WORDING CHOICE IS MY NUMBER ONE ISSUE WITH COMMUNICATION AND I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BUT WHATEVER

~GE
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15445 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s why you don’t phone it in
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15447 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wizards of the Coast was funny tho
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”