Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by Scarfmanship »

so

roden claims advocate
koka claims advocate
both of them got mod confirmed as an advocate, but they disagree on role flavor/text/details(?) how is this an issue if they both got mod confirmed to have the advocate role? clearly it is in both of their role PMs, what does it matter if koka was trying to be tricky and fish for the 3p?

but roden also is a friendly neighbor who sent a message to morning tweet, and morning tweet didn't get it?

Am I misunderstanding any of this? Because if I'm not, you just kill roden for being in conflict with 2 slots, right? Assuming the first conflict even makes sense because it doesn't to me, and if the first conflict isn't even real then you can kill in roden/morning tweet, but tweet has 0 votes. ??? what is going on
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Scarfmanship »

I'm down to kill a botched claim, how long do we have until DL? Is it unfrozen now that i replaced in?
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

In post 904, Herta wrote:One of Roden/MT is lying and we should be limming there. I don't even know why we're looking outside of those two for today.
VOTE: Roden

While I think I prefer MT today, for some reason no one has voted for that slot. The koka wagon looks seriously messed up as koka is pointing out.
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

VOTE: kokabiel

Ok, whatever. You're not my real dad.
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

I do not take kindly to praise from my parents (whom i do not respect) and I will be playing loud music all Night

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”