Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Meuh »

Honestly I kind of like Bell's page 1. Read a bit weird when Frog first mentioned it but on a reread the vibes are good.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 14, Herta wrote:Hardclaim ninja blasphemer.

VOTE: deas
Also I know this is a joke but it's been bugging me because I don't know, what's a blasphemer?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 43, Titus wrote:What is tractor?
A typo of traitor, I think.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Meuh »

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Meuh »

Heehee :twisted:
That response from Penguin looks slightly +town to me btw
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Meuh »

OH that image from Furtive didn't load on my phone earlier, that's what the farmer meme was
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 38, Herta wrote:
In post 36, Meuh wrote:

Also I know this is a joke but it's been bugging me because I don't know, what's a blasphemer?
Every time someone posts a swear I get a dayvig.

I figure the game will be over by Friday.
Fuck shit fuck

@Herta
shoot the people voting for me :D

@Penguin
would be interested in the why!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Meuh »

Idk exactly how to describe why I like , it just feels right. May be one of those cases when someone makes a post that's NAI but I just find it funny/enjoyable so I TR them for it. If so I don't mind because either way a smile was brought to my face, heehee :]

The thing with the votes on me is that I do think my page 1 wasn't super fantastic. Because of that it was weird for me to engage with (this of itself may sound too self-aware lmao, and this remark too but whatever).

In a basic sense I think votes on me = bad because I'm confirmed townie in my own eyes, but I see justification for it via my page 1 so I'm in a murky state of "oh no, votes on me!" and "yeah but this isn't necessarily bad because there's reasonable basis for a vote this early" so I don't know how to react to it. Still need to derust a bit.

Also I took a look at the cancelled game's setup and now I'm scared... :0
My biggest note is the 9/4/1 ratio, combined with only 2 vts makes me think this is the type of game that gets won or lost on night actions. Should be interesting because that doesn't feel standard for this site. But yeah, a lot of scum roles is not a pretty sight. Hopefully, the third party role doesn't get to kill this time around because that swing potential is my worst nightmare. >_>
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 65, Nonexistent Hydra wrote:VOTE: Meuh

What are your reads other than Penguin? Your post talking so much about mech spec and you being a confirmed townie in your eyes tells us nothing.

I also metadived you in a few games and you had a very similar opening in your scumgame but not in three towngames I crosschecked with.

I know I said I’d check with Mastina but your posts keep pinging me. You sound really nervous like you’re somehow struggling with this game.

~Nancy
This is my first time playing as myself in opening pages in a while (played an anonymous game recently but that felt
different
). I am struggling, I'm just not scum for it. was disingenous because I made it from a want to post more than having something to say, and that's a way that struggle showed. That's partially why Frog's read on me is something I felt satisfied with despite yknow, its wrongness.
Main point of my last post was to show my perspective on the game because iirc that's the best way for people to manage to sort me and I wanna get accurately read ASAP. Selfishly enough, it was more of a "hey, take a glance inside my mind!" kind of post than a post meant to change people's perspective about others, cause there's pressure on me. It functioned more similarly to a post like viewtopic.php?p=12640707#p12640707, which is very old so probably not good basis for a read but in my mind it's the same type of post.
As for reads: I think you're town at this point, these past few posts from you feel pretty good. Still also leaning town on Bell from the nice page 1. I like Frog's proactivity a decent amount though I'm not sure if it's town indicative for them or a playstyle thing.

Pedit: Haven't gotten scumpings yet, tbh. I tried taking another look through people's posts when Nancy asked for reads; the only thing that really stuck out to me as meh is Herta's lack of anything of relevance to the game in any of their posts. I guess that's something.

Pepedit: That sentence somehow managed to age horribly extremely fast! :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 75, Morning Tweet wrote:When you say you r page 1 wasn't fanatastic, what is it that you mean by that?
In post 69, Meuh wrote:This is my first time playing as myself in opening pages in a while (played an anonymous game recently but that felt different). I am struggling, I'm just not scum for it. was disingenous because I made it from a want to post more than having something to say, and that's a way that struggle showed. That's partially why Frog's read on me is something I felt satisfied with despite yknow, its wrongness.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 83, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 69, Meuh wrote:Pedit: Haven't gotten scumpings yet, tbh. I tried taking another look through people's posts when Nancy asked for reads; the only thing that really stuck out to me as meh is Herta's lack of anything of relevance to the game in any of their posts. I guess that's something.
I'm starting to get concerned now because I was about to townlock you but I can't tell if you have a pro town agenda for not outing your scum reads. If I can't townread you then I'm pretty much back to square 0 as far as my reads go. If I can townread you so much to start a townblock with you, then I think the Nonexistent Hydra is most likely to be scum because I don't like how they came after you.

My problems are mainly just that I'm surprised you didn't say more about Tweet, they drew my attention the most with that long, static post they wrote. Also, KT's townread on you looked a bit muggy, like they're trying to pocket you. Is there any reason you don't have scum pings on KT and Tweet?
KT's mention of Tweet and I wasn't a traitor thing, sorry, I'm town :P
Also I don't really think NH's push against me was scum indicative. Why do you?

Also why did you expect me to have reacted to those posts from KT? My most recent post at the time predated KT's townread on me, was I meant to read the future?

At first when reading Tweet's I felt like she could be town for it, but ultimately I feel like townreading someone for some (albeit good) mechspec is a bad call. Especially since Tweet could've just read the previous setup and parroted her thoughts on it from before the game started (which wouldn't be AI at all, then).
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 90, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 56, Meuh wrote:
In post 38, Herta wrote:
In post 36, Meuh wrote:

Every time someone posts a swear I get a dayvig.

I figure the game will be over by Friday.
Fuck shit fuck

@Herta
shoot the people voting for me :D

What were you thinking here, Meuh?
I was trying to be funny,
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 113, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 92, RH wrote:
N.Y. M replaces Nonexistent Hydra.
Welp. that was fun

UNVOTE:

~Still Nancy
Why the unvote here?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Meuh »

That's a nice bit of info to have! Yeah, I played with Penguin once before and I recall him being similar.
Do you have a read on anyone yet? Would be nice to hear.

Also
@Frog
if you have anything to ask in order to sort me better, feel free! Might not have much more to add without the game developing a bit more first, though.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Meuh »

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 165, Flavia wrote:Now, Titus...so, the last setup, there was no role that had this sort of abilities
There was a role like this last game. (which was town-aligned)
viewtopic.php?p=13589333#p13589333
(Clerk)
To quote one of its powers:
“Information: You know additional information about the setup: At least one role provides a misleading result.”
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 188, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 130, Meuh wrote:That's a nice bit of info to have! Yeah, I played with Penguin once before and I recall him being similar.
Do you have a read on anyone yet? Would be nice to hear.

Also
@Frog
if you have anything to ask in order to sort me better, feel free! Might not have much more to add without the game developing a bit more first, though.
I've thought about what to ask you:

Why do you sketch me the $#@&! out? You worry me so much and a chill runs down my spine when I read your posts. The others "felt better" when you kept posting but I did not. If you are town, why do you seem like a red flag walking?
and why is that? What exactly drives you to want to cast a vote for "Meuh" on day 1 of this wonderful game of MafiaScum? Is it my name? Your unfamiliarity with me? If you're so terrified of anything new, I recommend seeking help. Being terrified of the unknown does nothing but make you miserable and limit your opportunities in life. If you keep going like this, I'm very scared for your future... :cry:

So I'd suggest you try new things, learn new words, familiarize yourself with the unknown, the unfamiliar, get joy out of it, thrill out of it, enrich yourself from it. Breaking those boundaries is how you'll improve yourself, how you'll prosper. and we all want prosperity, don't we?

I suggest you abandon your old life, erase your identity, and move to a new country. Obviously the life you're currently living doesn't let you reach your full potential, I'm sure you can achieve it! I have a lot of faith in you, Frogsterking. Hoping you'll get past your intense agnostophobia and start living life to your fullest, to a point where seeing "Meuh" in a playerlist doesn't bring you fear; but satisfaction of knowing how much you've evolved and learned after living beyond your past limitations. :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Meuh »

Just realized deadline's real close. Christmas messed up my perception of time :lol:

UNVOTE: DeasVail No real scumpings here and was fine.

KittyTacky lim is fine I suppose, nothing worth a townread in that ISO, though I don't think he's super scummy either.
I will say has bad vibes, it feels more like listing off reasons a KT lim could happen then actual reasons why Frog wants KT dead. Not bad enough to disinterest me in that wagon, though.

Herta and Bell I wouldn't fight a lim on, no strong feelings about either of them at this point.

Wish anyone had given me some juicy scumpings but it's not really been the case.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

Actually Herta has some slightly townie vibes in response to Frog's comment on them tbh. Not super motivated to go there.

I'll VOTE: KittyTacky because that's a more appealing wagon.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Meuh »

Wait wtf Roden is in this game?

@Mod
can we get a prod for Roden, Andres and KittyTacky? (Especially the former 2, both haven't posted for over 4 days)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Meuh »

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Meuh »

I found my own thought process lining up with MT’s quite a lot on like page 4-5 so I’m not eager to vote there.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 209, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 194, Meuh wrote:Wait wtf Roden is in this game?

@Mod
can we get a prod for Roden, Andres and KittyTacky? (Especially the former 2, both haven't posted for over 4 days)
She posted this too. I don't think she's Town. The main purpose of pulling a stunt like that is to use it as both alignments to confuse people, otherwise it's trust telling. I think she's town in the copy she linked us to and she's scum here.
The idea behind was that I had an opportunity to reuse one of my favorite posts I’ve made, which was fun to do. :P
If you wanted a more serious answer to your question, I do think unfamiliarity with me could be a driving force behind that discomfort. The layers of self-awareness in my opening few posts also might’ve not helped. Or maybe the contrast in productivity from my longer posts to the shorter posts that were just responding to questions. I was pretty busy these past few days so I mainly popped in to answer people’s simple questions when they were asked, so my activity materialized itself in that way.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Andres
Taking a look at his community ISO, I do see a contrast that's a bit concerning. I expect more productivity at this point. Though I will note that posts along the lines of don't seem uncharacteristic for Andres: viewtopic.php?p=13549828#p13549828, viewtopic.php?p=13551797#p13551797 and viewtopic.php?p=13555365#p13555365 (all from the original community) seem quite similar.
I also disagree on the whole facet of "planning" regarding 213.
Either way he's lurky and not particularly interested in solving. The only tidbit that's mafia related in his ISO is , and Andres deciding to comment on the original community before the game that's currently happening I do think is worrisome.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:58 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 220, T-Bone wrote:

The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-12-31 10:56:00).

I didn't realize this but...
Shoot, less than 12 hours for a lim.
Andres would be my preferred option but I'll settle for most options because nolim = bad.
Lurking is scummy but I feel like half of this playerlist is doing it, which feels weird for a game of this size.
Bad productivity might just lose us the game long-term. :(
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:01 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 245, Herta wrote:I'm okay with giving dan some time.

UNVOTE: KT
This post is perplexing to make with about 24 hours left on the clock. :?
I do like unvoting Dan because Dan looks good in their posts but functionally this just slows down an already slow game where we need to settle on a lim ASAP.
Not a big fan.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:04 am

Post by Meuh »

Also yeah Flavia's just town at this point
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 250, DeasVail wrote:Maybe Frogster is scum though
In post 251, DeasVail wrote:
In post 227, Frogsterking wrote:Oh shoot this is that one format where I become a liability by running out of posts due to lack of self control.
This is an unusual post from Frogster-town
In post 252, DeasVail wrote:Hmm never mind, I will not be entertaining those thoughts right now. Maybe later
Deas can also be town, good natural thought process, and the general idea of not entertaining some thoughts yet is very townie.

At this point I'm throwing ActionDan, Deas, N.Y. M, Flavia and Titus into the townbin. The rest can fight to get to hang out with them
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Meuh »

Here's my unofficial vote count:

Spoiler:
Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • With 14 remaining, it takes 8 to form a majority.
The
Day

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Bell let's get something through
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Meuh »

:shifty:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Meuh »

Welcome Enchant!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Meuh »

What's Conquistador?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh, I was confused by what Frog was saying cause I thought the mafia was 3 people, not 4.
I admire the confidence in that solve and I don't disagree with it enough to argue against it.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 308, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 307, Meuh wrote:Oh, I was confused by what Frog was saying cause I thought the mafia was 3 people, not 4.
I admire the confidence in that solve and I don't disagree with it enough to argue against it.
[*]This is a Large Theme themed around a delegation of militants and a government official.
[*]The
Residents
are the uninformed majority and the
Delegation
is the informed minority.
[*]There is a
Government
official who is
Antisocial
. If they win, all other players will lose.
I looked at the previous game’s setup. Thought it was 3/1/10, but it was 4/1/9. I’m assuming the ratios are the same this time around
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Meuh »

Yeah it'd be nice if everyone can just vote Bell
I think 10 or so hours left before night?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Meuh »

I think we're at E-2 so a nolim would be really embarrassing...
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Meuh »

OOoooooh who gets to hammer, who gets to hammer??
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Meuh »

Robbed of the hammer :cry:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

Not letting Enchant hammer is basically a scumclaim... :eek:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 327, Frogsterking wrote:My take is that Herta is scum trying to get credit for Bell's flip by having his name on the wagon.
Amazing how that fits in perfectly with everything you already believe about the game!
Spoiler:

Cold take: Herta hammers there regardless of alignment.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 328, Herta wrote:I'm gonna have some ice cream.
What flavour?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Meuh »

Ooh, nice. Like mint and chocolate, or some other combo? Or just mint
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 342, Titus wrote:Meuh and Kitty are good guesses for now.

VOTE: Meuh
I think was a large part of killing Bell
Like look at the shift towards limming Bell, I had a strong role in making it happen. My vote is what made Bell officially the leading wagon and removed momentum from Andres, which was the second biggest wagon
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Meuh »

Also I assume the "hotel" is a hood?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Meuh »

PenguinPower can be town, also placed a good vote on the Bell wagon
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:44 pm

Post by Meuh »

Also...
In post 255, Meuh wrote:
In post 220, T-Bone wrote:

The
Day

I
didn't realize this but...
Shoot
, less than 12 hours for a lim.
Andres
would be my preferred option but I'll settle for most options because nolim = bad.
Lurking
is scummy but I feel like half of this playerlist is doing it, which feels weird for a game of this size.
Bad
productivity might just lose us the game long-term. :(
Will elaborate later cause it's 5am and I wanna go back to sleeeeeeeeeeep but I wanna point this out ASAP
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh yeah, Bell was a traitor, I didn't realize that
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 365, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 350, Meuh wrote:PenguinPower can be town, also placed a good vote on the Bell wagon
This is a self-towncase in disguise
I did townie thing so I think other people who do townie thing are also town
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:03 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 354, ActionDan wrote:Meuh are you claiming vig who shot Andres/MariaR?
A bit less cool than that, I babysat Andres/MariaR thinking it had a good chance to kill them.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Meuh »

At the time I thought Bell was a traitor so a kill on me was more appealing, paired with good old self-centeredness :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 369, ActionDan wrote:This is where I'm at

Town - {DeasV, Meuh, Flavia}
Close enough but please post more to confirm - {Titus}
Close enough to close enough - {Tweet}

Massive gap

{Frog}
{Everyone else}

Will need some time to reevaluate the bottom half.

VOTE: MariaR

Pedit: because 2 main scum 1 traitor that gets endgamed is way too weak in this setup
Also I was gonna make a readslist but this is pretty much it anyways :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Meuh »

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Meuh »

I'm town though
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Meuh »

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I AM ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE LAST NIGHT?????????

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GRRRRR
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 379, Frogsterking wrote:377 is a scum tell according to the Luca Blight tell
Also wtf is the Luca Blight tell
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Meuh »

Actually, why is PenguinPower town? @MariaR
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Enchant
Prefer this
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Meuh »

:lol: Fair enough!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Meuh »

Maria used a little heart icon, though. She can't be scum here!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

My thought process was very similar before I realized that Bell was a traitor, I feel like I should reconsider stuff now but at the same time, the people on the Bell wagon are pretty much all townier than the ones not on it so... :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: MariaR sounds good!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Meuh »

Herta dying tonight = good, right?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 438, Frogsterking wrote:This makes me think Meuh is less likely to be Town aligned because it looks a lot like trust telling if they're the same alignment.
Just to make it explicit, that wasn't a trust tell, I don't trust tell, game integrity = good
I just saw an opportunity to reuse one my favourite posts because it's funny and I took it.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Meuh »

lmaoooooooooo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 477, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 472, ActionDan wrote:You can see all visits to all members of the hotel? That's quite nice. Did herta know that?
To be specific, herta was aware that MariaR had been guiltied by the hotel as it was posted into the hotel thread at the start of day,
but prior to D2 I was the only one who the knew the hotel had this functionality
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 505, MariaR wrote:If I visit them at night we become masons but the 3p can kill us.
My role has slight implications that my role and the mafia factional kill are the only kills so I'm not tempted to believe this.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 478, Meuh wrote:Herta dying tonight = good, right?
Pew pew pow
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

Thought we'd get a scum flip but I can just blame you guys
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Meuh »

What
Do you think Herta's flip is fake?
and if so, "we" is a strong word when I did all the work :roll:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Meuh »

Oh that would make sense, yeah
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 579, ActionDan wrote:Well actually I take that back, if herta is dead meuh targeted someone else?
?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Meuh »

Oh I didn't babysit Herta, it was a different ability
Still technically a "protective" one but also an ability that's very easy to use to pew pew pow murder, which is what I decided to use it for
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Meuh »

My role is a killing/protective
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

After I killed Herta just for you guys? You would accuse me of this? Tragic! :cry:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

Because I wanted to use more powers and babysitting first meant that I could also use the shot anyways
I originally wanted to use this power night 1 (hence the way my crumb was worded and the fact I even crumbed), but decided on babysitting because I got real scared I'd be dead
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 589, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 588, Meuh wrote:After I killed Herta just for you guys? You would accuse me of this? Tragic! :cry:
Lying
Truthful
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 594, Frogsterking wrote:Either way Meuh is scum or 3rd Party for the AtE in #588

Incongruent with Town who just wasted a vig shot or whatever BS she's claiming
That post was a joke
Also I wasted a vig shot by... shooting your scumread? What else did you want me to do, shoot myself?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Meuh »

Are you the 3p
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 609, Titus wrote:Well if you wasted a shot, why don't you tell us who it was on?
I'm the one who shot Herta.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

Thought I made that clear
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

Yeah, I don't know where the scum kill went
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Meuh »

Fwiw scum can't have also killed Herta. The power I used is this: I can protect a player, but if said player isn't targeted by a kill, I kill them instead.
Hence the protective/killing aspect of my role, and why I decided to use my power as a vig shot.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 622, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 616, Meuh wrote:Fwiw scum can't have also killed Herta. The power I used is this: I can protect a player, but if said player isn't targeted by a kill, I kill them instead.
Hence the protective/killing aspect of my role, and why I decided to use my power as a vig shot.
In post 521, Meuh wrote:My role has slight implications that my role and the mafia factional kill are the only kills so I'm not tempted to believe this.
So, assuming you are telling the truth, then there is a 3p that targeted Maria. At this point, you had Maria as scum so care to explain the thought process here?
What
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Meuh »

I babysat MariaR on N1
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 625, ActionDan wrote:I'll let Mueh answer PP

Titus I highly doubt there are any other protectives aside from meuh, and also doubt one was on you over frog
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

Okay let me make my claim clearer so it's easier to understand.
I have various abilities that are all combined protective/killing.
I have one shot of each of these abilities.
I can use one per night.
I used my babysitter power on MariaR on N1.
I used my CPR doc power on Herta on N2.
Here you go
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 639, Meuh wrote:I have one shot of each of these abilities.
They're one shot.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Meuh »

I have a third ability but claiming it makes it a lot less useful
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 649, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 645, Meuh wrote:I have a third ability but claiming it makes it a lot less useful
Yes of course there is. It's been obvious from the start that you were lying.
What? How does me having 3 abilities rather than 2 make me less believable lmao
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Meuh »

I can fullclaim then
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Meuh »

I'm town, dude.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

I'm a town JOAT role. I have 3 abilities, I may use one every night, and I have one shot of all of these abilities. All my abilities can both protect someone from a kill, but can also lead to someone's death. Hence killing/protective.

My actions:
-I can babysit another player.
-I can use a CPR doc power on another player.
-I can protect another player. If this player is attacked, both me and the attacker die. (This seems to be called "huntsman" on the wiki)

I have no other attributes.
I have not received feedback on any night.

On night 1, I babysat MariaR.
On night 2, I used the CPR doc shot on Herta.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 669, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 666, Titus wrote:I'm starting to become convinced Meuh is 3p
Yeah look at her claim.
Amazing how that fits in perfectly with everything you already believe about the game!
Spoiler:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 521, Meuh wrote:
In post 505, MariaR wrote:If I visit them at night we become masons but the 3p can kill us.
My role has slight implications that my role and the mafia factional kill are the only kills so I'm not tempted to believe this.
This is a reference to the huntsman ability, btw. If multiple people were to attempt a kill on a player I was protecting with that ability, the killed attacker would be randomized. I think a randomized kill would be something avoided in a setup so I found MariaR's claim less believable.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 676, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 675, Meuh wrote:
In post 521, Meuh wrote:
This is a reference to the huntsman ability, btw. If multiple people were to attempt a kill on a player I was protecting with that ability, the killed attacker would be randomized. I think a randomized kill would be something avoided in a setup so I found MariaR's claim less believable.
That doesn't make me believe your claim or your alignment any more.
Didn't think it would. I hope it helps out other people, though!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Meuh »

I already fullclaimed.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Meuh »

Everything there is to know is in that post.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Meuh »

This is the part where I defend myself but we don't really know enough about this 3p faction to even know what exactly we're looking for
So like idk
I was gonna say "why does 3p me kill Herta last night?" but also I'm sure there's some scenario where a 3p would
At least we can agree I'm not maf
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 695, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 693, Meuh wrote:This is the part where I defend myself
I'd rather you either be quiet or post some agatha christie shit to find the scum. Defending yourself is the worst thing you could be doing right now from my point of view.
Enchant/Furtive scum, PenguinPower 3p
I think 3p having hood access would be a good way to give it power, do you guys also think that's possible?
Cause PenguinPower's given me enough both bad vibes and enough not mafia vibes for that to make quite a lot of sense
Enchant just gives 0 solvy vibes and town!Enchant usually does.
Furtive's kind of just POE cause I find most people townie
I could see MT also be maf though, just got a bit more good pings there than from Furtive or Enchant
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

So MT's been in a good spot in my eyes for a while but when looking at the PList for who could be scum I'm questioning it a little.
One thing that's noteworthy to me about my feeling on MT is that I think I may have picked up on NAI things as town indicative even though I shouldn't have.
Cause something early that I liked about MT is the way you lumped her and I together, and I thought she was being more reasonable with you in the following interactions.
But it's like I didn't really get townpings from her there, I just agreed with her reasoning more and because I was put in a category with her I've felt more comfortable with her.
Then she's been one of the people to confidently townread me which like, yay that's cool! and it's put her in higher regard in my mind but like, it's not necessarily something that makes her town (and even could make her scum, she could be informed of my alignment since I think it's reasonable to doubt my alignment at least a little)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

Like I feel like I kind of just slowly picked up good vibes from MT over time but those may not have been justified
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 786, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 782, Titus wrote:
In post 750, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 749, Frogsterking wrote:Where was the N1 visit?
how the fuck would i know i wasnt playing on night one

You can pm the mod but I'm disinclined to believe a loud visitor as well.
Yeah I have to say, Meuh and Pooky you guys both did a great job seeming sketchy as fuck with your claims. I don't think that means you're lying but I do think it takes some talent to claim a role in a way which makes it seem
so
feasible that you're lying about all of it.

Where I'm at right now is exactly where I promised to be last night: I have no clue who the scum/traitor/3rd party are.

Team Solve A: The Usual Suspects

furtiveglance and Enchant

Team Solve B: The Bullshitters

Pooky and Meuh

Team Solve C: The Down Under-the-Raiders

Dease and Morning Tweet
I like to think of those teams as teams on the Amazing Race. :lol:
If I ever go on there my team will be called "The Bullshitters"
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Meuh »

That's fun
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 191, Meuh wrote:UNVOTE: DeasVail No real scumpings here and was fine.
In post 258, Meuh wrote:
In post 250, DeasVail wrote:Maybe Frogster is scum though
In post 251, DeasVail wrote:
In post 227, Frogsterking wrote:Oh shoot this is that one format where I become a liability by running out of posts due to lack of self control.
This is an unusual post from Frogster-town
In post 252, DeasVail wrote:Hmm never mind, I will not be entertaining those thoughts right now. Maybe later
Deas can also be town, good natural thought process, and the general idea of not entertaining some thoughts yet is very townie.

At this point I'm throwing ActionDan, Deas, N.Y. M, Flavia and Titus into the townbin. The rest can fight to get to hang out with them
In post 375, Meuh wrote:
In post 369, ActionDan wrote:This is where I'm at

Town - {
DeasV
, Meuh, Flavia}
Close enough but please post more to confirm - {Titus}
Close enough to close enough - {Tweet}

Massive gap

{Frog}
{Everyone else}

Will need some time to reevaluate the bottom half.

Pedit: because 2 main scum 1 traitor that gets endgamed is way too weak in this setup
Also I was gonna make a readslist but this is pretty much it anyways :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Meuh »

Why would I have suspicion of you when you've made several posts that I found to look townie and not really anything to contradict this?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Meuh »

Also why would I, if 3p, claim anything that has any sort of link with MariaR's claim (even if very indirect) when I'm actively being suspected of being 3p rather than staying quiet? It's not like the push for Maria needed more momentum (and would a 3p even want Maria dead considering her role is connected to theirs?)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 842, DeasVail wrote:
In post 832, Meuh wrote:Also why would I, if 3p, claim anything that has any sort of link with MariaR's claim (even if very indirect) when I'm actively being suspected of being 3p rather than staying quiet? It's not like the push for Maria needed more momentum (and would a 3p even want Maria dead considering her role is connected to theirs?)
I don’t remember you being suspected of being 3p yesterday but I could be remembering wrong
Frog's been calling me 3p since like mid day1 lmao
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Meuh »

This doesn't really defuse my point in any way
Me being 3p is an idea that's been shared multiple times since day 1
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Meuh »

That's pretty embarrassing... you should switch your vote just for that

VOTE: Furtive
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 880, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im p convinced the last scumbag is just roden/enchant[for the memes] and i feel no urge to solve for 3p cuz i dun even know if we have to elim the 3p to win
I think there's 2 maf left
There were 4 maf in the original setup
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Meuh »

3p stealing the win would just be sad
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Meuh »

I think it was double traitor in the original setup
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 892, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 890, Meuh wrote:3p stealing the win would just be sad
i mean - that's why we yeet you today and then don't have to worry about it
If only I was actually 3p
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Meuh »

Yeah at the very least, I don't really think Furtive is 3p (duelist 3p would be incredibly weird) so like if you're looking for 3p I make more sense (I'm town though)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Meuh »

Then why did you duel me? :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Meuh »

I'm clearly not maf so either you kill a townie or you kill a 3p that doesn't need to die
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Meuh »

You think I'm maf? That's a hot take
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Meuh »

I'm just an innocent angel :good:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Meuh »

Also I killed Herta last night and that's a nonsensical kill for maf to make
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Meuh »

(I'm pretty sure Frog saw me visit Herta so this isn't just me saying "hey I killed Herta", it's a known fact)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Meuh »

Why would I do a gambit like that when scum me could just kill a townie outside the hood and move on
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 478, Meuh wrote:Herta dying tonight = good, right?
and if people wanted someone else dead they could've responded to this :P
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Meuh »

Herta dying narrowed the POE either way, it was a protown action to take
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 374, Meuh wrote:At the time I thought Bell was a traitor so a kill on me was more appealing, paired with good old self-centeredness :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Meuh »

Just realized I wrote that post incorrectly, I hadn’t realized Bell was a traitor yet
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Meuh »

But yeah I thought Bell was just regular scum and I think the role I played there made me obv town + I was one of the more active players so scum would kill me
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Meuh »

Oh no I said sentence wrong, I’m scum!!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 982, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 980, Meuh wrote:But yeah I thought Bell was just regular scum and I think the role I played there made me obv town + I was one of the more active players so scum would kill me
What made you feel you would be safe N2/N3?
I didn’t think I would be, but I knew that if I babysat N1, I’d at least be able to use a second ability on N2, so overall I’d get more use out of my role
Like to me it was more appealing to babysit N1 and shoot someone N2 than to shoot N1 and potentially just die
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Meuh »

Socks are a good part of a healthy diet :D
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Meuh »

Gn Furtive!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Meuh »

Furtive's recent posting isn't even scumpinging me so I don't mind dying all that much
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1112, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1110, Meuh wrote:Furtive's recent posting isn't even scumpinging me so I don't mind dying all that much
Virtue signaling?
VOTE: Meuh
No signaling, just virtue
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1114, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1112, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1110, Meuh wrote:Furtive's recent posting isn't even scumpinging me so I don't mind dying all that much
Virtue signaling?
if shes scum and she knows furtive is 3p condemner cop she doesnt care if furtive lims her and wins or if she lims furtive and then his role flips and she gets limmed next

she literally loses either way
Why are you still stuck on this idea of 3p condemner cop I don't get it
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

I do think if I was scum I'd probably think I've already lost the game, but at the same time you could use that potential mentality to justify literally any action I do: a player who can't win functionally has no objective in the game
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Meuh »

UNVOTE: Meuh
I'll SV if it comes to it but Furtive dying is still better cause they could just be scum

Pedit: One step ahead of you
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Meuh »

Yeah I think I mentioned that, to me 3p being in hood makes sense because presence in the hood sounds like the kind of informational power that'd be given to a 3p
Though I think I might've said Penguin was 3p in hood? Both of them kind of make sense as that to me
They're both in the hood right? You/Penguin/MT/Herta?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Meuh »

A hood with concrete powers and no scum in it is a pretty crazy idea to me