Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2359 (isolation #202) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2358, Val89 wrote:which doesn't make sense to me from someone who is apparently also scumreading KT.
???????????????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2360 (isolation #203) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Alisae »

Ah so that's the misunderstanding okay that was cleared up pretty quickly.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2361 (isolation #204) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Alisae »

All I really want to say is while Kitty might be a good flip, I think it flips town and I've been solving under that impression.
I still don't really want to engage with him because I think his post quality is awful and I hate it but that doesn't necessarily mean scummy.

Fire's telling me about word tells is the only really convincing thing I feel like makes me want fos it? Otherwise I just don't think it makes sense for it be a wolf?

Otherwise I think it's probably flipping town.

- I think all town voted Norwee when it was at it's peak if Kitty is town.
Bell is probably town, Marashu is probably town, mastina flipped town, and Something_Smart if he is scum he just sat his vote on Norwee that whole day phase and did nothing which is...something I would expect from town SS? Like he doesn't move off anything at all? Nothing else interested him during that day? He's like encouraging Norwee wagon when no one else wants to. Seems like a weird move to be coming from scum so I'm just going to act under the impression it likely is town. Usually in these games if there is a group of voters that don't move their votes around at all, those players are probably going to be town?

Which means that Scum weren't hiding behind mastina.....
It's just players that are either unfamiliar with her buying what she has to say or in SS' case, him just doing his own thing.

- fwiw, I think his reactions to me trying to cancel him and get people to just not engage with him, honestly, I buy it, I think it's genuine and doesn't come from a wolf.
- I also buy that one post he also made where all of the normal q players have meta on him but no one else here does. That seems more real than him saying he is anxious about going over post cap.

- So what's probably more likely is wolves are jumping to KT like dogs to a bone.
Way more people suspect KT than Norwee and I mean, just look at his posts.
Guy plays like newbtown.
Listening to him explain his reads makes me think he doesn't understand the game at all. This is why I've been saying that his reads are actually just below random. The way he talks about his reads, how he got them, and like, why, is just incredibly weak and makes me think he would actually just be better off RNGing his vote.

Seems pretty easy to attack.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2363 (isolation #205) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2362, Val89 wrote:
In post 1890, Alisae wrote:It's not worth talking about if it flipped scum.
I think scum, aka, VOTE: Kitty
saw mastina's posts and is scum hiding behind it.
Yeah, I guess that was my misunderstanding.

More fool me for taking the above as a scumread, I guess.
I mean I fos'd him at the start of the day, that IS real.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2364 (isolation #206) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2361, Alisae wrote:doesn't necessarily mean scummy.
This should be rephrased as comes from a wolf

because Kitty's posts ARE scummy but that doesn't mean that it is coming from scum. Seems too wolfy to be a wolf and I think there are more weirder things happening around the player. Also I'm starting to believe that they themselves think they are trying even if I think they might as well just RNG their vote.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2365 (isolation #207) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Alisae »

OH ya one more thing I will mention is his response to me calling him a troll.
That is real frustration to me misinterpreting a joke.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2368 (isolation #208) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm going back to hyperlurking

Post reads please
Goodbai
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2423 (isolation #209) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2416, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2361, Alisae wrote:Way more people suspect KT than Norwee and I mean, just look at his posts.
Guy plays like newbtown.
Hmm, can you expand on this a little?

Specifically, I got the impression that Kitty was highly self-aware, which isn't a common newbtown trait. He's played enough to know what his town meta looks like and at points I felt he was frustrated that his imitation of said town meta wasn't leaving the impression he hoped it would.
The quality and reasoning for his reads is newbtown
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2440 (isolation #210) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

ya bro u mad
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2453 (isolation #211) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2445, catboi wrote:Because otherwise it looks like you're just letting me go off on kittytacky while shit talking me to your clan
I mean...Ya...I've been limiting my engagement with the thread ever since I voted T3, only really engaging with Datisi since that was something I started and only when I felt like I have something to add to thread.

Are you saying like I'm not allowed to observe you doing your thing? I have been for the most part radio silent when it comes to putting out content since I finished my engagements with Datisi. Am I not allowed to take a step back and remove myself from the game? Do I have to post about it like Norwee did to let everyone know that this is something I'm doing? I don't get why you think I have to immediately engage you just because I think you could be a wolf.

And you want to know what I see?
What I see is you making the extra effort to try to push a person I think is probably going to flip town in response to big T3 wagon.
I also see you trying to discredit anyone who claims to have a strong read on T3.

In fact, me writing this out made me ISO you ant ctrl + f T3 and I see you're first read on him lmfao im ded
guy gets his own category
says needs to give player more time
Heck honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see T3 flip wolf and you be aligned with him given your very first read on T3. That's the kind of read I give my wolf buddies who need time to become players but then never eventually play. Put him in wolf pool, fos him, never vote him. It's a fucking tale as old as time.

I wouldn't even say my read on T3 is strong just PoE since it doesn't make any sense for anyone else to be a wolf in wind clan unless it's like Val or something and I'm not buying that.

I also don't get this thing where I have to apparently "read your posts" to have a fos on you.
Like you can say whatever the fuck you want, I'm not going to find you if you're scum because of the things you say.
I am going to find you based on your actions and reads because that's way more worthwhile than the nitty gritty small details of your posts.
In post 2442, catboi wrote:
In post 2361, Alisae wrote:- fwiw, I think his reactions to me trying to cancel him and get people to just not engage with him, honestly, I buy it, I think it's genuine and doesn't come from a wolf.
- I also buy that one post he also made where all of the normal q players have meta on him but no one else here does. That seems more real than him saying he is anxious about going over post cap.

- So what's probably more likely is wolves are jumping to KT like dogs to a bone.
Guy plays like newbtown.
Listening to him explain his reads makes me think he doesn't understand the game at all. This is why I've been saying that his reads are actually just below random. The way he talks about his reads, how he got them, and like, why, is just incredibly weak and makes me think he would actually just be better off RNGing his vote.
None of this is particularly convincing to me, it's just multiple variations on "he seems real" when I've had very specific issues with his posts that I've brought up and you haven't really bothered addressing. I don't buy that the emotionality is something that's unlikely to be faked in this instance.

And how did you go from thinking his posts were basically scum trolling to this? I don't get what flipped you around.
I mean you decided to remove the bit that REALLY gave me pause. Ya know, the bit about how I think all of the people who voted Norwee D1 are probably town and how literally 3 players, mastina, SS, and Kitty, never moved their vote at all during the course of the day? That's the kind of stuff that REALLY made me reconsider along with the other more weaker points and I mentioned this (just the voting stuff) to Titus and she told me to take a step away from the player SO THATS WHAT I DID.

How do I go from this guy is scum trolling/openwolfing to this??? I mean who fucking wouldn't when they get told to reconsider and the nature of the read and the player??? You think I can't at all consider the too wolfy to be a wolf angle and that I should just be locked into this read all day??? That sounds like something scum!Ali would do honestly.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2465 (isolation #212) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2451, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2361, Alisae wrote: Listening to him explain his reads makes me think he doesn't understand the game at all. This is why I've been saying that his reads are actually just below random. The way he talks about his reads, how he got them, and like, why, is just incredibly weak and makes me think he would actually just be better off RNGing his vote.
I have a lot of thoughts and I at least like to believe I am mediocre at reading, my main issue is
putting it to words
and not accidentally looking scummy. I have a decent winrate. I still suck and am an idiot yes but I am not a total noob.
You don't know how to put it into words because you're an idiot and you don't understand the game.

All of your stances are arbitrary. Think of it as a math equation. One may be able to get the right answer but if they the solved the problem in a way that's incorrect, then the answer is wrong. I'm good enough and have the game knowledge and experience to be able to look at another player and just tell who is experienced and who isn't and sucks and is just an idiot. I've played so so many games.

You may have reads, you may have a way you reached those conclusions, but you don't actually know what are the things that town actually do and you don't know what the things that scum actually do and I'm able to deduce this based on the reads you have, how, and why and your posts. You literally post like you suck and have below random reads.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2467 (isolation #213) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2463, Datisi wrote:
In post 2462, KittyTacky wrote:But like it's a fact that I actually did read the one flip we know correctly?
why do you keep repeating this as if it actually means anything or matters for anything
BECAUSE HE THINKS ITS MEANINGFUL AND THE FACT HE THINKS ITS ACTUALLY MEANINGFUL IS PROVING MY POINT
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2468 (isolation #214) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

GUYS I'M TOWN
GUYS
GUYS
THIS IS MY TOWN PLAY, IT MIGHT BE WEIRD BUT IT IS IN FACT MY TOWNPLAY

I AM TOWN BUT I AM GETTING WAGONED BECAUSE NO ONE IS ABLE TO SEE THAT I AM TOWN

GUYS I AM TOWN I AM TRYING CAN'T YOU SEE IT???

Like do you know how many posts you've made that just been this Kitty?
And do you think any of it is actually meaningful or helpful?

I hate it I hate it I hate it bro
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2470 (isolation #215) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 746, KittyTacky wrote:Catboi is probably just wrong town tbh. I strongly TR him in spire of everything because I understand why someone would SR me for my weird playstyle. But with me, you gotta look at the motivation behind my posts.
I FOS THEM!!!
CATBOI IS PROBABLY A WOLF IN THIS GAME. EVEN IF HE WASN'T THAT KIND OF VOTE ON YOU IS SOMETHING HE COULD DO AS A WOLF. NOT AT ALL ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE
BUT SOMEHOW HE'S TOWN????????????????

????????????IKFOS'PDYU'S;PD
AOST
'GSFIDYH
'DUJFH
;DFUYJH
'SD09TO\
]RYESDFIUKYH
DFUJ
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2481 (isolation #216) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:I just... can't see what exactly is wrong with my reasoning this game other than it sometimes being a bit poorly explained?
I mean ya you're not going to know what you're doing wrong if you don't know what it is you're doing wrong it's has to do with your fundamental understanding of the game.
I'm not saying that the game is easy, it's not, and I don't really know how to answer this other than it's just really fundamental.
If you put in the games one can eventually understand what are the things that wolves are likely to do and what are the things town are likely to do.
No one starts a pro.
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:Maybe you're right and I am actually an idiot but why isn't it meaningful? Explain it instead of just insulting me please...
It's semantic. You're throwing it out like a smoking gun when it's not alignment indicative and can come from both alignments.
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:Most of them were fairly early day 1 during the first push on me, now I actually have something to solve people on. I do better when there's a flip or two. Pray tell me what is wrong with my questioning of T3, for example?
I mean based on what you posted it could be town or scum nothing you pointed out is super alignment indicative.
In post 2473, KittyTacky wrote:And getting insulted when asking about it really isn't helping matters you know?
you aren't worth the posts and you're not worth talking to. The only value you provide to the game is your vote.
There is no reasoning with someone who haphazardly and arbitrarily forming reads.
There is no talking to you. I genuinely think you are a person that just cannot be reasoned with.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2484 (isolation #217) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Talking to you is like talking to CreativeMod1 in this game - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83575
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2485 (isolation #218) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2476, KittyTacky wrote:I don't remember if I mentioned this here before but I am quite autistic IRL so I have difficulties explaining myself and talking to people in that way.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2486 (isolation #219) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

you did mention this I just forgot...

Sorry.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2488 (isolation #220) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

You probably don't deserve to be treated that way it's pretty unfair
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2498 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2492, KittyTacky wrote:Maybe the Normal meta is just different? Keep in mind that I basically exclusively played Normals until recently. I never had to face such pushback there and now it honestly feels like my first 3 games both in how I feel and people's responses to me. Again if you're town I'm sorry for being incompetent.
I think generally speaking worse players will /in for normals. Maybe every now and then there is a normal that has a good table but I don't think the player quality in your games is particularly high at least from what I remember in the normal q. I only joined normal games if the table was worth it or the mod was.
In post 2492, KittyTacky wrote:I'm not, it's mostly a gut read wrt the post contents. I read a lot on tone.
You are selling it like it is a gacha moment.
In post 2492, KittyTacky wrote:Well to me, the way he handled the reads list seemed particularly scummy. Maybe I'm wrong. But it just doesn't feel right for town to catch up for so long and then post that kind of list.
I am voting the player I want it dead I'm not going to tell you to not vote it with me. I mean it's pretty lackluster and the player isn't posting but he's made this post which is the same kind of post you made before.
In post 2202, T3 wrote:Please ask me questions because I’m also having trouble formulating my thoughts.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2505 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2499, Datisi wrote:alisae why are you ignoring me
because you are a wolf with t3 so I don't want to engage with you on it it's a pointless conversation.
Do not like you at all pushing Kitty harder than T3 but being okay with T3 wagon.

Your stance on me is another reason why I decided to re-evaluate Kitty because you post like scum pushing him while also knowing that Me, Bear, and Kitty is town.

Your D2 play has been significantly worse.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2507 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

you won't because you're a wolf
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2509 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2508, KittyTacky wrote:Gonna be entirely honest, this game, esp this convo D2, made me realize that even with like 20-odd games I am still a noob. Long way to go...

I feel like I wronged you Alisae, with acting dismissive and trollish myself day 1.
Don't hurt yourself too much over it, if anything I'm the abusive one here. This is actually progress in the right direction because you are now starting to realize just how much it is that you just don't know. I've been there before, most people have, and I think the image shows it pretty well.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2512 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kitty at the end of the day it's just a skill.
Skills can be learned and obtained.

I'm always been pretty good at the games I've played but I always wanted to be good at the stuff I do and desired to be like that.

Part of my ability to scumhunt comes from my strong understanding of playing wolf and knowing what wolves actually do. It strong enough that as a villager, I feel like I am confident ally able to remove myself from the game and just get reads that way by just looking at what people are doing.'

You will find wolves based on the things that wolves actually do and what you think wolves are going to do in the current situation, not because someone made a wolfy post. Villagers make wolfy posts all of the time doesn't mean they're actually wolves.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2513 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2511, Datisi wrote:"i think you're a wolf and your play has been worse today, so i am going to actively block you from getting the info that you need to solve and play better"

ok alisae, you're not gonna shitpush me from this game
This is...
actually how I think...
as a villager...
and I'm not sure I like it...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2514 (isolation #227) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Well if I don't like it ig I can change it!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2515 (isolation #228) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2457, Datisi wrote:
In post 2453, Alisae wrote:I wouldn't even say my read on T3 is strong just PoE since it doesn't make any sense for anyone else to be a wolf in wind clan unless it's like Val or something and I'm not buying that.
why do you think there HAS to be a wolf in your clan?
If there is a wolf its T3. I'm not saying there is a wolf in my clan. I am just saying if there is a wolf in my clan its T3.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2518 (isolation #229) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2516, Datisi wrote:i now need an explanation why you think t3 is scum, and when and why you strated seeing kitty as town
Why are you asking me to waste a post on things I've already quoted...
In post 2453, Alisae wrote:I wouldn't even say my read on T3 is strong just PoE since it doesn't make any sense for anyone else to be a wolf in wind clan unless it's like Val or something and I'm not buying that.
In post 2361, Alisae wrote:All I really want to say is while Kitty might be a good flip, I think it flips town and I've been solving under that impression.
I still don't really want to engage with him because I think his post quality is awful and I hate it but that doesn't necessarily mean scummy.

Fire's telling me about word tells is the only really convincing thing I feel like makes me want fos it? Otherwise I just don't think it makes sense for it be a wolf?

Otherwise I think it's probably flipping town.

- I think all town voted Norwee when it was at it's peak if Kitty is town.
Bell is probably town, Marashu is probably town, mastina flipped town, and Something_Smart if he is scum he just sat his vote on Norwee that whole day phase and did nothing which is...something I would expect from town SS? Like he doesn't move off anything at all? Nothing else interested him during that day? He's like encouraging Norwee wagon when no one else wants to. Seems like a weird move to be coming from scum so I'm just going to act under the impression it likely is town. Usually in these games if there is a group of voters that don't move their votes around at all, those players are probably going to be town?

Which means that Scum weren't hiding behind mastina.....
It's just players that are either unfamiliar with her buying what she has to say or in SS' case, him just doing his own thing.

- fwiw, I think his reactions to me trying to cancel him and get people to just not engage with him, honestly, I buy it, I think it's genuine and doesn't come from a wolf.

Guy plays like newbtown.

Seems pretty easy to attack.
This is the why.

The only thing I can think of that this post doesn't address is the when and I would say around the time PP and Titus started fighting. While Titus was engaging PP I asked her about Kitty and Norwee since she also wants to flip Norwee for wagon data and I pointed out the thing w/ wagons and Titus told me to take a step back so I did. We were talking about wagons and votecounts and stuff so I noticed the Norwee voters that never moved their vote and that made me hesitant.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2520 (isolation #230) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

on second thought
I made you waste post because I was ignoring you
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2521 (isolation #231) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2519, Datisi wrote:like i feel like your read on kitty should be based on more things by zhe way it's currently influencing your thoughts on the game
And I feel like your line of questioning comes from a wolf and you're playing dumb.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2522 (isolation #232) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

These questions do not help you sort my alignment Datisi. They can be answered just by reading my posts today and my interactions with Kitty.
These questions are for you to allow yourself into transition into fosing me.
It is what you've been planning all day.

This is not scumhunting
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2524 (isolation #233) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

I would just double down on it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2526 (isolation #234) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

there is no stem I just think he is likely to flip wolf in this mafia game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2528 (isolation #235) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

there is no why I just think he is a wolf in this game and I want my masonry w/ 4 people who I think I am pretty sure are town
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2530 (isolation #236) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

Well you see I plug in a flip in my head and then I see what I want to see and then I decide that whatever it is I see makes sense.

Like math
if I plug in X, I get Y.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2531 (isolation #237) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

And it just works
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2533 (isolation #238) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2357, Datisi wrote:
In post 1579, KittyTacky wrote:The T3 flashwagon is so weird. I'd say it's +scum for Alisae but they are already rock bottom scummy along with Norwe, so.
In post 1706, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1580, catboi wrote:why is it scummy?
Because T3 doesn't seem to be faking imo and just seems to be genuinely struggling with catching up.
In post 1709, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1584, Alisae wrote:Might as well disclose it since scum likely know by now.
Titus joined Wind Clan and I asked in wind clan if we could potentially flashwagon T3 since I townread everyone else in hood. This makes sense since we were talking about if there was scum in the hood and I thought if there was scum in our hood its probs just T3.
Norwee agreed with the idea so I went with it. I obvs couldn't get to check in with Val or Shiro about it since time was kind off of the essence. It was an idea worth trying because maybe if we did say eliminate T3 and flip him before he could tell scum that Titus joined Wind Clan, that would be a huge edge to have over scum. This is assuming he does flip scum ofc.
Ah. Well I think you're scum, this wagon is scum-motivated, and so T3 is more likely town unless it's a bus. :shrug:
how did we go from here to putting t3 in poe to voting there
I mean this post in particular makes me want to flip T3
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2534 (isolation #239) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like realistically I don't think anyone in wind actually has a good reason to fos T3 but we want to flip him anyways and we wolf read him anyways
Norwee said something about blah blah blah something something he's not posting in hood something something blah blah blah doing bare minimum blah blah

It could honestly be anything but I think it's a wolf in this game.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2536 (isolation #240) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

I've never seen a scum!datisi I can only assume I am seeing it infront of me for the first time
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2538 (isolation #241) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Calendar doesn't count we don't talk about that game and honestly I probably should have been (and probably would have been) banned some of the things I've said in that PT I was unhinged
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2540 (isolation #242) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Datisi if I removed your id from the post I would think that the post you made came from a wolf ok looks like how a wolf would attack the slot
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2541 (isolation #243) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't remember what scum!datisi looks like then and I would have to assume you've grown since then
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2558 (isolation #244) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Datisi please read the following out loud…
In post 2453, Alisae wrote:I wouldn't even say my read on T3 is strong
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2561 (isolation #245) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

U sound like ur mad
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2648 (isolation #246) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2651 (isolation #247) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Waiting for Shiro replacement

my sinuses are inflamed, my nose is sore and it's not fun, so you are going to have to wait for me to respond to you when I feel like playin cat boi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2652 (isolation #248) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Once in awhile I wake up and it happens it's like random, and that's like how the rest of the day is going to go.
Either way I'm not really up to playin mafia right now so...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2676 (isolation #249) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yo bear I got a request can u humor me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2679 (isolation #250) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2678, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2676, Alisae wrote:Yo bear I got a request can u humor me
IT'S POSSIBLE BUT I DISLIKE YOUR APPROACH SO THAT WILL COUNT AGAINST YOU
Can u please shut the fuck up?
I mean if you are a wolf u are welcome to keep going but like
If you are a villager, could you like, please stop fucking posting?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2907 (isolation #251) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2901, Dannflor wrote:I don't think my reasons for town reading alisae are super good but I don't know what the reasons are for scum!Alisae

do I need to read datisi vs. alisae because I skipped that
My wagons is Val + 2 people is fos + fire + charloux

Fire is the only person I don’t get why they’re voting me and they can explain it whenever ig. In fact I don’t even know where their fos came from.

My impression is charloux just wants to flip me because they think it’s informative.

Datisi is definitely a wolf lol
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5769 (isolation #252) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maf should have strongmaned leader slot n2 game just plays out completely differently that way.

Depending on how things are played in leaders pt this game gets really swingy and oppressive for whomever it’s not favored for. Town can do things to make it work for them and if leader dies night 2 village likely just doesn’t get promotes. Up to night 2 we had 100% control over who gets promoted and it should have stayed that way.

Not a fan of how replace outs were handled.

I am only going to play invitational games only cause I was completely enjoying my time until that happened.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5776 (isolation #253) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5771, mastina wrote:Towns shouldn't be mislimming me especially not when alleging they can read me because my town/scumplay is night/day different and anyone town claiming they could read me who voted me this game was a fucking liar because no fucking shit, I was town and thus their claims are proven false by them having voted me when I was town (because if they actually could read me, they wouldn't have voted me when I was town).
From my perspective it never mattered if you were right on me because no one is going to read your posts. It's unlikely you actually get the votes, you will get some, but not all. Catboi played carried that day really hard in a way I don't think anyone will really recognize but at the end of the day I think we just exploited flaws in your current playstyle.

There was a lot of bloat in this game even with 200 posts per day and I think that is something we really used well to our advantage. It gives lots of room for error (especially for the amount of times someone messed up a quote) which is good, but I think this game could also showcase why that could be bad as well!

Your posts definitely added to the bloat and I feel like that the issue is rooted in your playstyle.

I think ur current playstyle is outdated.
I think you post a lot of content, perhaps too much content. The problem is that the people who have been playing with you for years know to form their own opinions and take what you say with a grain of salt. So while you might get engagements and the confidence of people who aren't familiar with you, there are always going to be a group of people that you alienate. Some of those people are likely to not engage or follow what you say regardless of what you do by nature, others will think that it doesn't have value because it comes from you, and some will think that they don't know what you're doing, they don't understand it, they won't want to understand it, so surely nothing of value could come from someone like that. I've heard people say that you posts walls of nothing so they don't read the posts. If you appear as if you know the answers early people are going to question that.

I think the best adaptation you can make is to create a brand where people want to come to you. A lot of this game, especially D1, was uneventful because it hinged on requiring you to post to progress. There was demand and then when the demand was met, the already unhappy people because more unhappy and then you died.

I think the best way to do this nowadays is to be reactive rather than proactive. Well, technically it's to play the table and post with clear intent.
I think if we

1. only post the content that is necessary to post. To me it just seems like you use the thread as like your notepad. Don't, use a private topic or an actual notepad instead. Or even note cards, I took all of my notes on note cards in high school they're op if u can keep it organized (Note cards even work great for mafia because you can write the name on 1 side as well as I'm sure there are ways this can be optimized). It might seem like it's work that's not worth it but one put in what they expect to get out of it and ya don't know till ya try.
I think another challenge is that you might have all of these notes but not all of it is stuff you actually want to post in thread.

2. Work on the assumption that you don't know all of the answers (And you DEF don't wanna present yourself as such either). You may have your reads, but again, they are reads, they can be wrong. Ideally that comes from knowing how damming your reasons are or aren't. If you don't know that, wait till the time is right to push forward your agenda. You will know if you have a good read on the gamestate. Like D1? As long as you are reading and taking in all of the information, you probably don't need to get what you want or need during that day. You can of course have stances an be open with them, but to know when to step on the gas is something you're going to have to learn. Keep the bigger picture to yourself and share tiny bits of it here or there, like enough to give where you stand but not enough to the point where the demand for mastina content goes up. When it comes time to share your world view share it (like say when everyone depends on your posts to to help them with their world view or when everyone has shared there's and you need to throw them a curveball).

One could argue that if going by this method you miss the shots you don't take. Posting content is good no downsides because people see you solve and approach the game and people can engage with it, but I think the content needs to
A. Be Valuable. There needs to be demand for it. You will get your demands down the line when the big picture is clearer days deep into the game.
B. Be posted with intent. This is why I think not all content is valuable. When you post you need to know what you're doing and what you want to accomplish with the post.

One may argue that they miss the shots they don't take but I would say that when it comes to seeing the bigger picture and due to how mafia as a game progresses and scales that it's perfectly fine to continue letting the big picture cook until it's ready. It shouldn't be served when it's not ready. Even if that means waiting several day phases.

3. When you post there are going to be people that want more. I think instead of posting the content, you should try to lead and sell people on. You need to do this during a period of time you know you will be able to do this, as mafia is a time commitment and we have responsibilities that need to be prioritized over a forum board that provides value when we're bored or need friends/social activity/whatever.

Your userID is your brand ya.
When you post in a mafia game, people are going to want to approach you for service. People have expectations of said brand and associate that brand with the brand's actions.
When you put out something, people are going to want to engage with it.
There are customers that want to be serviced and you need to service all of the customers that come to your shop.
So in a way, all we really need to do is to make people come to our shop.

I think had you put into practice
- Only posting what needs to be posted, taking notes when we don't need to post, not posting content for the sake of posting content but rather posting content that has value and intent behind it.
- At the start assume we know nothing and work towards forming a bigger picture
- Self-Awareness of the idea of our brand, how people see our brand, and how we get people wanting more from our brand in the mafia game

Then maybe that could help you?

Idunno it seems like your playstyle isn't working but like what do I know?
idunno I hope this was helpful /shrug
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5777 (isolation #254) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5771, mastina wrote:too much effort spent defending myself.
Everyone who was getting attacked was focused on defending themselves. Defending ourselves is just a futile action that doesn't do anything and people are just going to continue to attack us regardless. Obviously concerns need to be addressed but if we're not doing this it's not worth doing. Obviously Kitty was fos all of d1 and like all he kept doing was just defending himself and making excuses instead of addressing the actual concerns.

It's really not worth your time and if you are being put in positions where you have to defend yourself then like it's already doomed. It's up to you to fight by defending yourself, fight by going after what is important (the wolves), or do nothing. But know whatever choice you make, you stand, not for others but for yourself. No one will back you but that doesn't really matter nor should that influence what we do.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”