Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 9, Meuh wrote:VOTE: DeasVail hellooooooooooo everyone! Prepare for the town sweep :cool:
In post 13, Meuh wrote:Mason sounds fun actually, you get a best buddy to talk to
Kinda looks like scum, kinda.

VOTE: meuh
In post 8, Roden wrote:VOTE: Frog

Be honest. I caught you last time, didn't I?
No, I was just playing really odd, I'm not sure what was motivating me, I wasn't on anything that I can remember.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel a little bit but I guess Bell's kinda scummy on this page too.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Dease and herta signaling each other maybe
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 28, KittyTacky wrote:Meow! I remember some of you.
VOTE: Nonexistent Hydra
Gross. Add Kitty to my scum reads with meuh and bell.
In post 27, DeasVail wrote:
In post 22, Frogsterking wrote:Dease and herta signaling each other maybe
Sadly not but there was some quite clear signaling last game!
:shifty:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

The messed up farmer meme cracked me up by the way.

I might post an older version of my survey start without the algorithm because I'm curious if it's more helpful in these s-l-l-l-o-o-o-w-w-w games.
In post 42, Titus wrote:PP Flavia Andres, your presence is requested....
Does the 1 in 3 rule apply here?

PEdit

Penguin do you have any reads? I recall you having good intuition in low info gamestates.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't know Nancy, at this stage of the game I think is the towniest thing meuh could have written because it moves the game forward and expresses vulnerability. Until Meuh came along we were just twiddling our thumbs.

I'm almost at town lock territory on meuh but I'm not quite there yet. Is there a specific reason you didn't post your scum reads in , meuh?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 73, KittyTacky wrote:Meuh doesn't seem like scum. MT probs town too.
Did scum only know one of their partners by this point in time in the OG setup?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 70, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 29, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 28, KittyTacky wrote:Meow! I remember some of you.
VOTE: Nonexistent Hydra
Gross. Add Kitty to my scum reads with meuh and bell.
k
Why do you sound so defeated?
Why Meuh and MT in particular? Were you trying to communicate something?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 76, Titus wrote:I need that explicitly confirmed or denied. That is why I mentioned those three people. They all hadn't posted.
Why are you being so pro active right now?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 67, Herta wrote:Preliminary tweet town read.
Why did you post this Herta? Trying to communicate something to tweet?
In post 69, Meuh wrote:Haven't gotten scumpings yet, tbh. I tried taking another look through people's posts when Nancy asked for reads; the only thing that really stuck out to me as meh is Herta's lack of anything of relevance to the game in any of their posts. I guess that's something.
Herta? I think you missed this? Are you not reading Meuh's posts?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 69, Meuh wrote:Pedit: Haven't gotten scumpings yet, tbh. I tried taking another look through people's posts when Nancy asked for reads; the only thing that really stuck out to me as meh is Herta's lack of anything of relevance to the game in any of their posts. I guess that's something.
I'm starting to get concerned now because I was about to townlock you but I can't tell if you have a pro town agenda for not outing your scum reads. If I can't townread you then I'm pretty much back to square 0 as far as my reads go. If I can townread you so much to start a townblock with you, then I think the Nonexistent Hydra is most likely to be scum because I don't like how they came after you.

My problems are mainly just that I'm surprised you didn't say more about Tweet, they drew my attention the most with that long, static post they wrote. Also, KT's townread on you looked a bit muggy, like they're trying to pocket you. Is there any reason you don't have scum pings on KT and Tweet?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 82, Morning Tweet wrote:Well if that were a traitor crumb i'd have missed it caause it looks like any other naked early game read
In other words, you prefer that I don't consider whether herta crumbed you as traitor? Also, you believe that what herta wrote is too vague to be construed as a traitor crumb?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Chill, you two seem a little on edge. I'm just asking questions.

I take it that MT and Herta both are vehement that Herta *did not* crumb traitor to MT and that Herta should *definitely* be ruled out as a traitor?
In post 84, Morning Tweet wrote:Why'd my mech spec post draw your attention Frog it should be fairly NAI I broguth it up because i wasnt sure if everyobne knebw the other thread got a new post
That's interesting!

So why do you think Herta townread you then if your only real post is NAI? Did you say anything when Herta townread you? Seems like odd timing for him doesn't it if you think you only wrote NAI schtuff?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 84, Morning Tweet wrote:Why'd my mech spec post draw your attention Frog it should be fairly NAI I broguth it up because i wasnt sure if everyobne knebw the other thread got a new post
Hmm. Yeah. I reread, and it looks like you were more interested in questioning flavia when herta outed his read on you, tweet. How come you didn't react when herta had a preliminary townread on you for posting "fairly NAI" content? It just seems a little dodgy..
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 56, Meuh wrote:
In post 38, Herta wrote:
In post 36, Meuh wrote:
In post 14, Herta wrote:Hardclaim ninja blasphemer.

VOTE: deas
Also I know this is a joke but it's been bugging me because I don't know, what's a blasphemer?
Every time someone posts a swear I get a dayvig.

I figure the game will be over by Friday.
Fuck shit fuck

@Herta
shoot the people voting for me :D

What were you thinking here, Meuh?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 91, Titus wrote:
In post 80, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 76, Titus wrote:I need that explicitly confirmed or denied. That is why I mentioned those three people. They all hadn't posted.
Why are you being so pro active right now?
Deliberately ignores question until after Flavia clarifies and/or all players have posted.
And is there any reason I can't argue that you're being lamist?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I feel like this post is going to save our Community Redux.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 98, Morning Tweet wrote:Are you saying that I ought to have reacted? Why?
Uhh because your traitor softed to you and you need to let him know you received his message?
In post 99, Morning Tweet wrote:Again, you're reaching here frog. You aren't saying why I ought to have reacted, other than weakly implying that since i view a post of mine as NAI, I therefore should find it questionable that someone finds something towny

That's like, level 0 thinking, and i feel like you don't really believe that
You can call my judgement and methods of enforcing it many things, but "weakly implying" and "level 0 thinking" are not two of them. Also, "...I therefore should find it questionable that someone finds something townie" is a strawman fallacy. Using vague words to paraphrase what I'm saying to make it sound less credible makes me think that you feel some pressure to ensure you and herta and aren't associated together. I also think the way your engaging me on this is more indicative of your scum game than your town game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Nah, "good vibes" doesn't cut it. Why meuh and mt specifically you pick out to townread? Give a more realistic sounding excuse please.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 104, Flavia wrote:
Role was pretty vague, but yes, I do assume I am a Miller. Or it takes less people to elim me.
Huh? Is your role pm written in hieroglyphics?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 109, Flavia wrote:Maybe. For some, a metaphor is hieroglyphics, for others hieroglyphics are easy to read . Perspective.
So, yeah, I assume people think you are mafia means I am a miller though the wording was vague.
Oh wait: you're not explicitly a miller but the wording is similar? And you have an additional negative utility aspect that causes you to get hammered after receiving less votes than usual?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 111, Flavia wrote:No. The role doesn't say I'll come as mafia to investigators. It say...well, that people don't like me and believe I'm mafia...well, Delegate. That's all. So, I've assumed most probably I'm miller. Or a small possibility it means I can be hammered with less votes.
Okay. Did you try reaching out for clarification on what your role means?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 125, DeasVail wrote:
In post 116, furtiveglance wrote:
This could be a signal actually

VOTE: DeasVail
It turns out I was wrong because I was convinced that you were the traitor :D
Did you alter your scum playstyle consciously in the first iteration of Community?

Good catch.
In post 117, Morning Tweet wrote:Frog if u don't see how "You think ur posts r nai but someone townread you why didn't u engage" is a weak implication at best
I'm getting "frustrated scum who was called out for reasons they know are dog shit" intuition pings from you.
In post 114, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 103, Frogsterking wrote:Nah, "good vibes" doesn't cut it. Why meuh and mt specifically you pick out to townread? Give a more realistic sounding excuse please.
They seemed solvy. It was page 3, don't expect me, or anyone, to have particularly deep reads.
I think you sound way too defeated here already.
In post 120, Titus wrote:Thank you. Just need Flavia to clarify and then I'll make an announcement.
That's cool, I have 1 mediocre and 1 excellent scum read I'm sitting on.
In post 122, Meuh wrote:
In post 83, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 69, Meuh wrote:Pedit: Haven't gotten scumpings yet, tbh. I tried taking another look through people's posts when Nancy asked for reads; the only thing that really stuck out to me as meh is Herta's lack of anything of relevance to the game in any of their posts. I guess that's something.
I'm starting to get concerned now because I was about to townlock you but I can't tell if you have a pro town agenda for not outing your scum reads. If I can't townread you then I'm pretty much back to square 0 as far as my reads go. If I can townread you so much to start a townblock with you, then I think the Nonexistent Hydra is most likely to be scum because I don't like how they came after you.

My problems are mainly just that I'm surprised you didn't say more about Tweet, they drew my attention the most with that long, static post they wrote. Also, KT's townread on you looked a bit muggy, like they're trying to pocket you. Is there any reason you don't have scum pings on KT and Tweet?
KT's mention of Tweet and I wasn't a traitor thing, sorry, I'm town :P
Also I don't really think NH's push against me was scum indicative. Why do you?

Also why did you expect me to have reacted to those posts from KT? My most recent post at the time predated KT's townread on me, was I meant to read the future?

At first when reading Tweet's I felt like she could be town for it, but ultimately I feel like townreading someone for some (albeit good) mechspec is a bad call. Especially since Tweet could've just read the previous setup and parroted her thoughts on it from before the game started (which wouldn't be AI at all, then).
In post 123, Meuh wrote:
In post 90, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 56, Meuh wrote:
In post 38, Herta wrote:
In post 36, Meuh wrote:
In post 14, Herta wrote:Hardclaim ninja blasphemer.

VOTE: deas
Also I know this is a joke but it's been bugging me because I don't know, what's a blasphemer?
Every time someone posts a swear I get a dayvig.

I figure the game will be over by Friday.
Fuck shit fuck

@Herta
shoot the people voting for me :D

What were you thinking here, Meuh?
I was trying to be funny,
In post 124, Meuh wrote:
In post 113, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 92, RH wrote:
N.Y. M replaces Nonexistent Hydra.
Welp. that was fun

UNVOTE:

~Still Nancy
Why the unvote here?
UNVOTE: meuh

Meuh I'm going to be real with you: I want to believe you're town but there are a few things you have to answer for before I can be comfortable with you.
In post 85, Herta wrote:
In post 81, Frogsterking wrote:
Why did you post this Herta? Trying to communicate something to tweet?
In post 69, Meuh wrote:Haven't gotten scumpings yet, tbh. I tried taking another look through people's posts when Nancy asked for reads; the only thing that really stuck out to me as meh is Herta's lack of anything of relevance to the game in any of their posts. I guess that's something.
Herta? I think you missed this? Are you not reading Meuh's posts?
Yes I'm communicating an early town read

No I did not miss that post and why would you think that?

Is it possible for you to solve without being confrontational or is this just scum you? I think it could go either way with you.
Hey can you do something besides whine about getting called out for your dog shit posts? Like, post anything that doesn't make me want to throw up in my mouth when I read it? What gave you the idea to "preliminary town read" MT based off a mech post?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 126, Frogsterking wrote:What gave you the idea to "preliminary town read" MT? Was it only based off their mech post?
EBWOP @ herta. I'm sorry I said your posts are dogshit, that was way too harsh and not accurate of what I actually think. I think your posts are consistently null or scummy and I'm struggling to come up with any reasons to rule you out as a suspect. I don't really believe your posts or play are of sub par quality and I'm sorry that I wrote what I did in #126.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 143, DeasVail wrote:
In post 126, Frogsterking wrote:Did you alter your scum playstyle consciously in the first iteration of Community?
My scum playstyle will always be carried out consciously, in such a way that I think will look town to other players
In hindsight after knowing your role I thought you might have adjusted your posts quite a bit to be more in line with how town was posting. It was subtle and I didn't notice at all in-game but I think it made a big difference in how you were percieved.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

is pro town and moves the game forward regardless of Dease' alignment.

and give me scum pings (herta and furtive respectively.) Herta is a bad mix to me right now of both being really defensive () and evasive (.)
In post 144, DeasVail wrote:Herta's looseness feels different from last game, where they felt more stilted. 23 feels particularly carefree, where scum might worry that they may garner suspicion for looking like a tractor.
My counter argument to the above is that herta can be savvy enough to mix up their approach if they got a scum PM twice in a row with the same players and setup.

The question from furtive in looks like the kind of question scum might throw in to fake engagement. Furtive's comment about Dease signaling () looks a lot worse for furtive now that Dease posted .

__

VOTE: Bell

There is 0 depth behind my vote.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: herta
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 156, Bell wrote:*ahem* I meant seeming like scum when I'm a power role.
People always get their wires crossed but I'm here for it.
I'm totally not a power role btw.
and I'm not useful.

Though yes, please share your reasons. *pokes MT*
I wonder if this is the part where I go "oh yeah that makes sense, I've FoSed players who were power roles before" and then I start hard defending scum!Bell all day.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: KT

It felt like he resigned himself to being eliminated after his first post was questioned which is like ???

I think outting town reads and no scum reads IIRC can be a sign he doesn't want to piss anyone off.
In post 135, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 126, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 117, Morning Tweet wrote:Frog if u don't see how "You think ur posts r nai but someone townread you why didn't u engage" is a weak implication at best
I'm getting "frustrated scum who was called out for reasons they know are dog shit" intuition pings from you.
Understandable, not far from the truth too
In post 127, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 126, Frogsterking wrote:What gave you the idea to "preliminary town read" MT? Was it only based off their mech post?
EBWOP @ herta. I'm sorry I said your posts are dogshit, that was way too harsh and not accurate of what I actually think. I think your posts are consistently null or scummy and I'm struggling to come up with any reasons to rule you out as a suspect. I don't really believe your posts or play are of sub par quality and I'm sorry that I wrote what I did in #126.
Herta: Makes 1 TR without reasoning on page 3

Frog:
This way of engaging the thread is pinging me hard as being similar to scum!pooky.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Bell, why are you all weird? , , don't look like Town posts.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm going to look over the turing test game to see scum bell since nothing is happening here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Meh whatever. I'll stick to traditional strats.

I think KT is the best choice. If you follow what everyone has said in good faith, then despite the low activity, there is a somewhat clear PoE established and KT is the logical choice for an elimination. In addition to acting defeated, his ISO starts and ends with a scummy post, like the bread of a PB&J sandwhich, and he's still playing like we're in RVS. It really is like secretly inside he doesn't want to be here and wants his slot to die.

@KT
, you should post a reads list before you die because it's the right thing to do. You have something to prove after your abject failure to deliver on .
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to eliminate herta, MT or meuh as a compromise to eliminating KT. I think meuh is either deep scum or Conquistador who will sweep you all in end game after you mislim me, unless they get hard guiltied or cross killed first. If it's not meuh then I have no clue who the Conquistador is except maybe Titus.

I think there is some sketch in Bell's iso though they *might* be telling the truth.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

If MT tried really hard, it's technically possible they could ping me harder that they're scum. They would have to try really hard though.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

MT I have a question: does Aunt Josephine code mean anything to you?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 130, Meuh wrote:That's a nice bit of info to have! Yeah, I played with Penguin once before and I recall him being similar.
Do you have a read on anyone yet? Would be nice to hear.

Also
@Frog
if you have anything to ask in order to sort me better, feel free! Might not have much more to add without the game developing a bit more first, though.
I've thought about what to ask you:

Why do you sketch me the $#@&! out? You worry me so much and a chill runs down my spine when I read your posts. The others "felt better" when you kept posting but I did not. If you are town, why do you seem like a red flag walking?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 190, Meuh wrote:and why is that? What exactly drives you to want to cast a vote for "Meuh" on day 1 of this wonderful game of MafiaScum?
Scum flail and you TMI you know I'm Town in your responses. I've played with players like you before, I call you sirens. You work in law or sales?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 192, Meuh wrote:Actually Herta has some slightly townie vibes in response to Frog's comment on them tbh. Not super motivated to go there.

I'll VOTE: KittyTacky because that's a more appealing wagon.
Nah I've been down this road before, you pocket everyone and they mislim me for stoopid reasons in the mid game because you throw a fit.

VOTE: Meuh/vote]
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 195, N.Y. M wrote:VOTE: Bell
Good vote IMO, I don't trust him either. Bell + Meuh makes sense.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 194, Meuh wrote:Wait wtf Roden is in this game?

@Mod
can we get a prod for Roden, Andres and KittyTacky? (Especially the former 2, both haven't posted for over 4 days)
Terrible acting. And no, I don't care about the lurker slots.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Trippy game. I like it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Sorry, I'm a weird player too. I'm gonna leave my vote on you.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 194, Meuh wrote:Wait wtf Roden is in this game?

@Mod
can we get a prod for Roden, Andres and KittyTacky? (Especially the former 2, both haven't posted for over 4 days)
She posted this too. I don't think she's Town. The main purpose of pulling a stunt like that is to use it as both alignments to confuse people, otherwise it's trust telling. I think she's town in the copy she linked us to and she's scum here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 213, Andresvmb wrote:Okay I really enjoyed that Christmas break but I’m back. I’m actually somewhere with not great internet but it’ll do for now. I’ll read up and put out some thoughts.
In post 214, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 11, Bell wrote:I'm upset that I'm not a mason this time.
I know the feeling. We were doing good too. Well, you were carrying us if I’m being honest.
If I understand anything about andres, the lack of follow through here-as in giving actual thoughts on the game-is a scum tell from andres. Both town!andres and scum!andres lurk out, but town!andres is insightful and scum!andres is superficial.

I also think this might be a traitor signal, of course :lol:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think Bell, andres, meuh, KT are all good leads. My intuition also implicates MT and herta so take that for whatever you will.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh shoot this is that one format where I become a liability by running out of posts due to lack of self control.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 157, Bell wrote:I also miss Dunnstral
This stands out to me as +scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: andres

I was all up in andres grill for being--what I perceived--passive in KTANE and I'm trying to learn from my mistake there while following the tells that I can see. If I understand andres correctly, andres deviated from his town meta at least three times this game; and maybe even
exactly
three times. First when he failed to follow up on , second when he failed to engage with the thread at all between through , and third when he failed to engage the thread in a meaningful way in , failing to follow up on his promise in in the process.

My understanding of andres strategy is that he's playing a TAG game ( https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-explo ... r-in-poker ) so it's not actually AI that he's quiet or only made 3 posts, it's AI that he didn't attempt to do anything within those 3 posts or for the entirety of D1. TAG is tight and it's still both aggressive and good. I'm comparing this a lot to Community 1 where andres was quiet but also scum hunted and pushed Passenger. Separately, I think andres being a mason in Community 1 would imply he posted less frequently there than he normally would as town because he had Bell to serve as an ambassador of some sort.

On a final note, outside of meta, there are some simple children's tells which can be used to select andres for a D1 elimination. can be read a lot of ways other than town: softing to Bell, pocketing Bell, wifom distancing from Bell and/or fluff posting. I don't know which--if any--of those are true, but they're all different shades of scummy. seems dubious as this is a forum game and doesn't require the same kind of internet or hardware an online multiplayer game would. With this kind of game you really have access to post or you have limited access or you don't. Not posting anything just to appear and specify that you may not be able to post anything seems like exceptionally poor planning, and that might fly for someone like me sometimes, but I'm not convinced andres is an exceptionally poor planner.
"Okay I really enjoyed that Christmas break but I'm back" implies andres views this game as work which implies that he's scum. Finally, just the lurkiness of the slot I think makes it a superior choice. He's already on anti-spew basically.

And in case anyone wants to ask
"What about Roden and their 2 posts?"
My answer is
"...
what
about Roden and their 2 posts?"
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think ActionDan and Andres are scum. ActionDan softed to andres I think. Bell might be scum too, who knows.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I guess the story here is that ActionDan, andres, Bell, herta are the scum, and Meuh is the Conquistador.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I feel like we should all be proud of what we have accomplished here in this D1.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 284, N.Y. M wrote:Andres’. posts are totally nia by comparison
Like shit they are
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 273, Morning Tweet wrote:Frogs case on andres seems like mostly that he's absent

Wow strawman.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 292, Meuh wrote:What's Conquistador?
The 3rd party
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to leave Bell alive as long as they probably probably promise to keep posting reads lists. I think ActionDan and andres are scum and this is a soft:
In post 248, ActionDan wrote:I want to add I'm somewhat sympathetic to votes on Andres but very much joined this game to play with him not elim him. It's a pity he's not here, I'd like to sample his posting like a fine wine.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Internet issues give me a break lol. Andres and ActionDan can get angleshot half a dozen ways here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 295, N.Y. M wrote:What readslists? Bell has so far only made one read on Flavia.
That's sketch, Bell needs to post a read on every player. Same for herta.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 299, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 297, Frogsterking wrote:Internet issues give me a break lol. Andres and ActionDan can get angleshot half a dozen ways here.
There’s nothing pointing against it. He hasn’t been onsite, I checked. There’s no evidence to suggest he’s avoiding the game. If Bell towns it up, I’ll reconsider but I think he’s very likely scum here.

~N
?? ?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

What do you mean "nothing on site"? There is a clear sign that andres doesn't have limited access.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't think it matters anyway though because I'm down to hammer Bell and I think we're arguing over which scum to kill first.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think scum team is toast, with Meuh not far behind.

Bell
/andres/herta/ActionDan
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 307, Meuh wrote:Oh, I was confused by what Frog was saying cause I thought the mafia was 3 people, not 4.
I admire the confidence in that solve and I don't disagree with it enough to argue against it.
Your scheme to pump me up and use me as a battering ram for your 3rd party win would be brilliant if I weren't already aware of your machinations
In post 306, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 303, Frogsterking wrote:What do you mean "nothing on site"? There is a clear sign that andres doesn't have limited access.
There is? Where? If he hasn’t been onsite how does that disprove that?
Come on Nancy Drew, find the clue!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

My take is that Herta is scum trying to get credit for Bell's flip by having his name on the wagon.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey MariaR I realized that I tunneled your slot D1 but I'm not tunneling it anymore, I just think your slot is super null. Is there any reason you can't out the results of your catchup? Furtiveglance is my main scumread now in big part due to:
In post 312, furtiveglance wrote:Before the day ends let me say this game feels like original community:

Everyone agreeing that someone is scum but I'm not sure (I was wrong last time)

Frogsterking naming the 3p out of nowhere (correct if wrong but didn't that happen last time)
VOTE: furtiveglance

Furtiveglance is "disassociating"--a psychological construct I don't exactly believe in--in
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

MariaR? Hello?
In post 342, Titus wrote:Meuh and Kitty are good guesses for now.

VOTE: Meuh
I prefer elsewhere 2day as I believe I laid the groundwork for a good case on Meuh being the Conquistador.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 204, furtiveglance wrote:Based on KT's limited posting, I'd like to wait for their replacement rather than mercy-killing the slot before one arrives (which I sometimes advocate for!)
Why?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Enchant needs to post reads too since their slot didn't play D1. MariaR and Enchant are in the hot seat for being in AWOL slots, while furtive is in the hot seat for being scummy. I hope you three understand, it's nothing personal against you. You all seriously need to post reads though, like asap.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 35, Meuh wrote:Honestly I kind of like Bell's page 1. Read a bit weird when Frog first mentioned it but on a reread the vibes are good.
Meuh conveniently overlooking the above take?
In post 350, Meuh wrote:PenguinPower can be town, also placed a good vote on the Bell wagon
My take is that this is 3rd party soliciting townreads now that they know scum team will be going down quickly.
In post 351, Meuh wrote:Also...
In post 255, Meuh wrote:
In post 220, T-Bone wrote:

The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-12-31 10:56:00).

I
didn't realize this but...
Shoot
, less than 12 hours for a lim.
Andres
would be my preferred option but I'll settle for most options because nolim = bad.
Lurking
is scummy but I feel like half of this playerlist is doing it, which feels weird for a game of this size.
Bad
productivity might just lose us the game long-term. :(
Will elaborate later cause it's 5am and I wanna go back to sleeeeeeeeeeep but I wanna point this out ASAP
Yeah I mean that in no way, shape or form makes me think you're the 3rd Party role with the ability to change targets and fake claim 20 different things:
In post 62, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 60, Morning Tweet wrote:The SK could fake confirm themselves as town or mafia to people of their choosing
And change their target and thus win condition.

Oh hi - that was me :)

Wasn't really an SK since there was no kill.
__

I missed that this post is a traitor signal. So furtive is the final traitor and meuh is the Conquistador. Maybe we do vote Conquistador today in order to prevent 3rd Party win? Since scum team is p much dead at this rate? Sorry if I'm ruining the game for anyone by solving it so quickly. If you want me to slow down for a couple days or put my reads in spoilers then I can do that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: herta

I'm changing my vote to here as I prefer to kill a full scum rather than a traitor (furtive.) I want Town to win on D4 exactly. I'm down to quarantine furtive for the rest of the game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

is a scum tell according to the Luca Blight tell
In post 359, ActionDan wrote:I still think you are town js, frogster us just nuts
"Frogster makes no sense" type angles are more likely to be pushed by scum in my experience
In post 378, MariaR wrote:
In post 344, Frogsterking wrote:Hey MariaR I realized that I tunneled your slot D1 but I'm not tunneling it anymore, I just think your slot is super null. Is there any reason you can't out the results of your catchup?
Haven't really caught up, bed and work will do that to you. But given it is yours truly I'm confident I'll be able to come out with something interesting. If you (or anyone else) wanna give me a question to baseline off of I'll use that otherwise I'll catchup when I feel like it
I think the concept of AtE = pathos = suffering is an interesting jumping-off point for a catchup.
In post 360, furtiveglance wrote:This sounds slightly hair-brained but can you explain how I was dissociating?
Talking about a past game where you were town instead of the current one
In post 366, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 353, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: herta

I'm changing my vote to here as I prefer to kill a full scum rather than a traitor (furtive.) I want Town to win on D4 exactly. I'm down to quarantine furtive for the rest of the game.
Quarantine? Do I still get voting rights?
Yeah I'm kind of skeptical of AD and Enchant tbh
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 405, DeasVail wrote:I think that scum is in MariaR, furtiveglance, Enchant
I'm curious why these three slots are avoiding giving reads on the other two. Of the three I'm the least tempted to hammer MariaR because she's being more cooperative (so far.)
In post 392, Meuh wrote:
In post 379, Frogsterking wrote:377 is a scum tell according to the Luca Blight tell
Also wtf is the Luca Blight tell
If the troll slot posts reads then it's scum, otherwise it's Town. I'm not sure it applies to Enchant though because Enchant posts reads sometimes.
In post 385, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Meuh

PP is a villager, so is Titus. Frogs leader type posts bother me, but I don't have the desire nor drive to really go into that at the moment so I'm just gonna vote the very obvious and easier to kill wolf to me.
1) is this supposed to be shade on my slot? What makes you assume we aren't on the same side?

2) What about furtiveglance and Enchant? Arguably the two scummiest slots in the game?

3) Did you notice any traitor softs?

4) is there any reason you can't explain passing over furtive and enchant to go straight to meuh?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 418, Enchant wrote:
In post 414, DeasVail wrote:
In post 411, Enchant wrote:oh no i replaced in serious game
It doesn’t have to be serious
Frog have right to hate my guts, i memeing on his ask, because i have no idea.

Why you do
What are your reads on furtive and MariaR?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Furtive, what are your reads on Enchant and MariaR?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 423, Frogsterking wrote:If the troll slot posts reads then it's scum, otherwise it's Town. I'm not sure it applies to Enchant though because Enchant posts reads sometimes.
It probably applies more to herta () than to Enchant.

__

Wrt though I've seen scum make a very similar post before:

viewtopic.php?p=13481779#p13481779
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 428, MariaR wrote:1) Mmmmm the last time I felt this way about you, I'm pretty sure you were 3p or wolf but I also got this feeling when I tunneled you for most of D1 so I cannot tell if it's a playstyle thing but the leaderish role you openly play never sits exactly correctly with me and the way you're doing:

2) Boxing in Furt/Enchant, feels icky. Considering I think furtiveglance is a villager. To be fair I can't read Enchant so if that slot goes meh.jpg
I was Serial Killer and Town in the two games you played with me before, and you were Town in both. I feel like you're starting to become a little bit more evasive in your answers now and I wish you would just say something that makes me feel comfortable town reading you. I get that you're confident furtiveglance is Town and you're ambivalent about Enchant and I, why are you so confident about furtiveglance though?
In post 428, MariaR wrote:3) Should I have been looking for traitor softs?
Yeah, seems prudent
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 430, MariaR wrote:I'm tempted to burden of proof you on furtiveglance right now considering you're here.
I appreciate the conviction and I prefer you just explain why you townread them so hard. You didn't get into that all in and the first mention I can see is in . If you're both in a hood you may as well out it at this point because FMPOV it looks like it's either a read based off something I can't see or you slipped and forgot that furtiveglance wasn't one of your main town reads in . I would have thought you were Cop with an inno on them if not for your prior BPV claim.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 431, MariaR wrote:I'm confident you'll have me as a villager overtime. Don't worry about it I know how mafia brains think and it's really easy if you try. As for traitor softs? That seems...stupid.
That's helpful to me though for bouncing off ideas, I remember you saying you were good at scum. Where do you think mafia would be voting right now in a gamestate like this?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 434, MariaR wrote:
In post 432, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 430, MariaR wrote:I'm tempted to burden of proof you on furtiveglance right now considering you're here.
I appreciate the conviction and I prefer you just explain why you townread them so hard. You didn't get into that all in and the first mention I can see is in . If you're both in a hood you may as well out it at this point because FMPOV it looks like it's either a read based off something I can't see or you slipped and forgot that furtiveglance wasn't one of your main town reads in . I would have thought you were Cop with an inno on them if not for your prior BPV claim.
I just didn't explain it. I post what I feel like and if I'm not in the current irl mood to explain my reads, I don't. That's just how I work. The BPV claim was in jest and I am not claiming to have a vest, you can try to shoot me to find out though. As for why I townread them? I really like his votes, like no one is helping that slot his posts aren't doing him any favors to get out of harms way. It just feels very classic LHF. I don't see
why
they're wolfy and I don't see it in there posting. Sure, it's not the grand holy of town. But, I wouldn't vote them today.
Okay that makes sense actually wrt why you find furtiveglance Town, my only hangup though is which votes did he make which are AI for Town?

__

As for my own read, there are a couple scummy things I noticed from furtiveglance:

Take a look at furtiveglance between the two Community games wrt my slot calling the 3P an incorrect thing:

Community 1 (town:)
In post 484, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 483, Kokabiel wrote:I think i remember seeing the word dictator somewhere in mods posts, but i can't find it
@Mod: Did you edit the role dictator in your posts so far?

Assuming what i said about my flavor is true, why would government!Frog defend me if scum will learn of his identity N2 unless he kills me?
Idk. The other possibility is that mafia are informed about the Dictator. Either way, I never saw the word Dictator in mod posts, including pre-game and advertisement. I don't think you need the mod to clarify that. And the way Frogsterking kept using the word Dictator, makes me think that Dictator is in fact the word for the 3p in this game and that he knows about it somehow.

Community 2 (scum:)
In post 312, furtiveglance wrote:Before the day ends let me say this game feels like original community:

Frogsterking naming the 3p out of nowhere (correct if wrong but didn't that happen last time)
He tinfoiled my slot into the ground when he was Town, and now as an unknown alignment barely bats an eye at my calling the 3p the Conquistador. You don't find that suspicious at all?

Then here I caught furtiveglance "disassociating"
In post 360, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 344, Frogsterking wrote:Hey MariaR I realized that I tunneled your slot D1 but I'm not tunneling it anymore, I just think your slot is super null. Is there any reason you can't out the results of your catchup? Furtiveglance is my main scumread now in big part due to:

VOTE: furtiveglance

Furtiveglance is "disassociating"--a psychological construct I don't exactly believe in--in
This sounds slightly hair-brained but can you explain how I was dissociating?
In he was redirecting back to a previous Town game of his because he felt uncomfortable in the present game. I also think calling me "hair-brained" is more likely to come from scum. Does that change your mind at all?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 436, MariaR wrote:You're a loud voice that can convince people for me, thoughts on Meuh?
Here's a summary I guess:
This makes me think Meuh is less likely to be Town aligned because it looks a lot like trust telling if they're the same alignment.
In post 210, Meuh wrote:I found my own thought process lining up with MT’s quite a lot on like page 4-5 so I’m not eager to vote there.
I think Meuh has been trying to manipulate MT so I don't think they're scum together.
In post 329, Meuh wrote:
In post 327, Frogsterking wrote:My take is that Herta is scum trying to get credit for Bell's flip by having his name on the wagon.
Amazing how that fits in perfectly with everything you already believe about the game!
Spoiler:

Cold take: Herta hammers there regardless of alignment.
I think Meuh got frustrated wrt trying to pocket me and this is a frustrated 3rd party post.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 435, MariaR wrote:
In post 433, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 431, MariaR wrote:I'm confident you'll have me as a villager overtime. Don't worry about it I know how mafia brains think and it's really easy if you try. As for traitor softs? That seems...stupid.
That's helpful to me though for bouncing off ideas, I remember you saying you were good at scum. Where do you think mafia would be voting right now in a gamestate like this?
I'm very good at scum, yes. It's why I like being a villager because it's more challenging (wow cocky post yeah yeah w/e) as for what mafia would be doing, I'm under the assumption there are traitors? I think your question is bad, not that you asked it but it's just bad. Trying to explain what mafia would do so they can change it up doesn't help us in any way. This is the kind of question you ask like "what have the mafia done" on D4/D5.

If you're wondering: Yes, I am watching and holding stuff back (nothing too relevant just reads that do not impact the thread or I care about) so, just keep an eye out.
Okay, I'm trying to think of a better question, it will take me a few minutes though. Also yeah there is obviously at least one traitor considering they were flipped D1. In Community 1 there were two and it makes sense with the distribution (4 scum) that wasn't an aspect of the setup which was changed. So there is probably another traitor somewhere...
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 440, Enchant wrote:But NM also posts not memetic readlist

Like ?
The typical randomized NM read list doesn't count as posting reads. If NM posted normal reads that would be considered AI for scum following the Luca Blight tell.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I asked you a question by the way in , Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 441, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 440, Enchant wrote:But NM also posts not memetic readlist

Like ?
The typical randomized NM read list doesn't count as posting reads. If NM posted normal reads that would be considered AI for scum following the Luca Blight tell.
Here:

viewtopic.php?p=13270880&user_select%5B ... #p13270880

Only game I was in where NM posted one of those reads. Guess what alignment he was.

Answer please, Enchant.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

By the way posting reads doesn't count as scum for you under the Luca Blight tell, Enchant, because you're a wizard archetype rather than a troll archetype.
In post 444, Enchant wrote:
In post 424, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 418, Enchant wrote:
In post 414, DeasVail wrote:
In post 411, Enchant wrote:oh no i replaced in serious game
It doesn’t have to be serious
Frog have right to hate my guts, i memeing on his ask, because i have no idea.

Why you do
What are your reads on furtive and MariaR?
In post 442, Frogsterking wrote:I asked you a question by the way in , Enchant
I think they are town
In post 445, Enchant wrote:Fairly i only read replacements posts, but like it
Okay, is it just gut or were there any specific posts from either that you liked?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 446, Frogsterking wrote:because you're a wizard archetype rather than a troll archetype.
Wizard-mercenary, I mean.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 439, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 435, MariaR wrote:
In post 433, Frogsterking wrote:
I'm very good at scum, yes. It's why I like being a villager because it's more challenging (wow cocky post yeah yeah w/e) as for what mafia would be doing, I'm under the assumption there are traitors? I think your question is bad, not that you asked it but it's just bad. Trying to explain what mafia would do so they can change it up doesn't help us in any way. This is the kind of question you ask like "what have the mafia done" on D4/D5.

If you're wondering: Yes, I am watching and holding stuff back (nothing too relevant just reads that do not impact the thread or I care about) so, just keep an eye out.
Okay, I'm trying to think of a better question, it will take me a few minutes though. Also yeah there is obviously at least one traitor considering they were flipped D1. In Community 1 there were two and it makes sense with the distribution (4 scum) that wasn't an aspect of the setup which was changed. So there is probably another traitor somewhere...
What do you make of Dease' assertion that D1 was an off wagon day? ()
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay, thank you.

FYI I lean Town on Enchant.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: MariaR

I'm the Hotelier and I adjust the staff protocol of my hotel. I have it set to "night watch" and won't change it for the rest of the game because it gives us the power of like 2 watchers, partially protects me, and functions passively without me (the results are posted by the mod into the hotel thread directly.) So yeah, beat that delegates.

Anyway, last night MariaR visited *someone* in the hotel, aka, MariaR visited N.Y.M last night. I think MariaR is scum by play so I don't believe whatever fake claim.

We're pretty sure that there is scum in the hotel due it's power and I am convinced that player is herta. N.Y.M was sure that herta is scum-in-the-hotel, and I am convinced now due to herta's play today being strictly anti spew. Herta has made like 1 post total in the hotel thread and has been actively avoiding it the entire game.

I *think* the last traitor is furtiveglance and the 3rd party is Meuh but I'm unsure.

Discuss!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 472, ActionDan wrote:You can see all visits to all members of the hotel? That's quite nice. Did herta know that?
To be specific, herta was aware that MariaR had been guiltied by the hotel as it was posted into the hotel thread at the start of day, but prior to D2 I was the only one who the knew the hotel had this functionality.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 485, Titus wrote:I'm a bit surprised by the fact I was not brought up.
In post 486, Herta wrote:
In post 485, Titus wrote:I'm a bit surprised by the fact I was not brought up.
You're clearly town. I don't think you enter like you do otherwise.
In post 487, Titus wrote:But the hotel is aware I visited right?
The Town slots in the hotel had real reasons for believing you, Titus. Herta wasn't involved in that discussion--or any other discussions within the hotel--because they already knew your alignment.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Herta, next game you are the scum-in-the-hood I want this to be you:

You would still get caught (if I'm there) but it would be a better look for you than just abandoning the hood and going on antispew in the main thread.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey MariaR, do you mind posring a reads list?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Phew we killed the final group scum before they could cause shenanigans with their changeling ability
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 588, Meuh wrote:After I killed Herta just for you guys? You would accuse me of this? Tragic! :cry:
Lying
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Either way Meuh is scum or 3rd Party for the AtE in #588

Incongruent with Town who just wasted a vig shot or whatever BS she's claiming
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 600, Meuh wrote:
In post 594, Frogsterking wrote:Either way Meuh is scum or 3rd Party for the AtE in #588

Incongruent with Town who just wasted a vig shot or whatever BS she's claiming
That post was a joke
Also I wasted a vig shot by... shooting your scumread? What else did you want me to do, shoot myself?
Yeah your tone is way off here
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't believe meuh's claim and I'm suspicious AD is buying it so easily.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

It seems more likely that scum traitor inherited the operator ability last night and meuh is responding to an n1 or n2 offer to joint with scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

That's my quick take on the situation. I'll reassess later. Maybe.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 635, ActionDan wrote:
In post 629, Frogsterking wrote:I don't believe meuh's claim and I'm suspicious AD is buying it so easily.
Meuh seems to be claiming 1shot babysitter and 1 shit CPR doc. That's not really suspicious to me
Weird, I don't think that claim sounds believable at all.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 643, ActionDan wrote:
In post 638, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 629, Frogsterking wrote:I don't believe meuh's claim and I'm suspicious AD is buying it so easily.
Meuh seems to be claiming 1shot babysitter and 1 shit CPR doc. That's not really suspicious to me
OK but why?
Did you read and MariaR role pms? Did you read my hard claim?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 645, Meuh wrote:I have a third ability but claiming it makes it a lot less useful
Yes of course there is. It's been obvious from the start that you were lying.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 646, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 643, ActionDan wrote:
In post 638, Frogsterking wrote:
OK but why?
Did you read and MariaR role pms? Did you read my hard claim?
Bell and MariaR's role pms, my hard claim.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 651, Titus wrote:Why are you supposing the operator is a recruit?

Tbh, if there is another operator, they're likely town.
Are you keeping track of the flipped role PMs and the original layout of Community 1?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 653, Titus wrote:Frogsterking did you self watch last night?
Yes I will out that after meuh finishes hardclaiming all of their abilities they want to lie about.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Well you have really failed to make use of your role then if it's what I think it is.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 656, Meuh wrote:I can fullclaim then
Yes full claim and then joint with Town, please. Who claimed to have messaged you N1/N2? It could have been really them or a setup.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 661, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 656, Meuh wrote:I can fullclaim then
Yes full claim and then joint with Town, please. Who claimed to have messaged you N1/N2? It could have been really them or a setup.
In post 662, Meuh wrote:I'm town, dude.
I'm going to go ahead and say that Meuh definitely recieved a message N1/N2.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 666, Titus wrote:I'm starting to become convinced Meuh is 3p
Yeah look at her claim.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 660, ActionDan wrote:I don't really get why you can't imagine Mod adding an extra 2 bullet points to a role? Maybe I'm failing to understand very fundamental here. Power of roles so far: mariaR: weak, meuh: strong, frog: very strong
Yeah I would say that you're missing a few things. It's possible that you're right, I don't know, I'm just extremely skeptical.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 671, Meuh wrote:
In post 669, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 666, Titus wrote:I'm starting to become convinced Meuh is 3p
Yeah look at her claim.
Amazing how that fits in perfectly with everything you already believe about the game!
Spoiler:
Yes you're correct, it does
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 675, Meuh wrote:
In post 521, Meuh wrote:
In post 505, MariaR wrote:If I visit them at night we become masons but the 3p can kill us.
My role has slight implications that my role and the mafia factional kill are the only kills so I'm not tempted to believe this.
This is a reference to the huntsman ability, btw. If multiple people were to attempt a kill on a player I was protecting with that ability, the killed attacker would be randomized. I think a randomized kill would be something avoided in a setup so I found MariaR's claim less believable.
That doesn't make me believe your claim or your alignment any more.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 674, ActionDan wrote:Meuhs claim is completely and absolutely believable.

And there is also no good reason to think her day play isn't town either.

It would take a lot of me to be convinced otherwise
Meuh how many more abilities do you have?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I see that you claimed to have a protective shot left, which is convenient for you, what are your other shots though?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 682, ActionDan wrote:That protective shot, if anything, helps you out XD
That's just a coincidence I'm sure. Nothing to pay attention to here. Just a typical watcher+doctor situation.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Do scum have multitasking by the way?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 684, ActionDan wrote:I will admit this though, based on the power I saw in last game and this one, I think this game already with what's only been claimed as a lot more town power.
I can agree with this full-heartedly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 692, DeasVail wrote:My main reservation with going at Meuh here is that I'm a little lost on who the delegation would be.
Can you figure it out then? You're probably less pocketed than I am at this point. You also still have a lot to prove.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 693, Meuh wrote:This is the part where I defend myself
I'd rather you either be quiet or post some agatha christie shit to find the scum. Defending yourself is the worst thing you could be doing right now from my point of view.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 689, Titus wrote:
In post 688, ActionDan wrote:Actually maybe I was too quick, other setup did have masons, 2 pseudo cops and a functional watcher that is a fair amount of power
Setups on this site tend to favor a lot of town power.

Still with the power claimed, I'd be shocked if 3p scum didn't have a killing ability.

Should Town be more afraid of scum siding 3P or the final groupscum?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 697, DeasVail wrote:
In post 694, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 692, DeasVail wrote:My main reservation with going at Meuh here is that I'm a little lost on who the delegation would be.
Can you figure it out then? You're probably less pocketed than I am at this point. You also still have a lot to prove.
I am quietly confident in not getting eliminated this game
You have yet to lead a kill on scum. Having good town reads and not getting eliminated is a good way to play if you're hoping to get carried to victory, and I'm probably not going to do that, so you should figure out who the scum are.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 688, ActionDan wrote:Actually maybe I was too quick, other setup did have masons, 2 pseudo cops and a functional watcher that is a fair amount of power
It also doesn't have issues with circular protection.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 700, DeasVail wrote:
In post 699, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 697, DeasVail wrote:
In post 694, Frogsterking wrote:
I am quietly confident in not getting eliminated this game
You have yet to lead a kill on scum. Having good town reads and not getting eliminated is a good way to play if you're hoping to get carried to victory, and I'm probably not going to do that, so you should figure out who the scum are.
No need to worry, I am working on it
That's good news because I'm going to take a break from gamesolving for a few days, I feel like I'm at high risk of tinfoiling right now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 702, Meuh wrote:
In post 695, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 693, Meuh wrote:This is the part where I defend myself
I'd rather you either be quiet or post some agatha christie shit to find the scum. Defending yourself is the worst thing you could be doing right now from my point of view.
Enchant/Furtive scum, PenguinPower 3p
I think 3p having hood access would be a good way to give it power, do you guys also think that's possible?
Cause PenguinPower's given me enough both bad vibes and enough not mafia vibes for that to make quite a lot of sense
Enchant just gives 0 solvy vibes and town!Enchant usually does.
Furtive's kind of just POE cause I find most people townie
I could see MT also be maf though, just got a bit more good pings there than from Furtive or Enchant
I want to hear more your reads pertaining to the third and the final lines of your post
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Morning Tweet
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 708, Titus wrote:
In post 698, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 689, Titus wrote:
Setups on this site tend to favor a lot of town power.

Still with the power claimed, I'd be shocked if 3p scum didn't have a killing ability.

Should Town be more afraid of scum siding 3P or the final groupscum?

See threat kill threat. We don't have enough info to tell.
What about your answers to the questions Dease asked you in ?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 711, Titus wrote:
In post 696, DeasVail wrote:
In post 651, Titus wrote:Tbh, if there is another operator, they're likely town.
Why do you think this btw? From your perspective couldn't there be some synergy in a mafia member and a traitor being able to communicate via radio without necessarily knowing that they're both mafia? Or are you scum trying to protect another operator, believing them to be a traitor?
Umm a traitor already flipped? Why would another one be in the game?
There were two in Community 1
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 104, Flavia wrote:
Role was pretty vague, but yes, I do assume I am a Miller. Or it takes less people to elim me.
In post 571, RH wrote:The whole Town heard Pooky visit Morning Tweet.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

CPR doctor can also be a cover to disguise the visit I think.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 372, Meuh wrote:
In post 354, ActionDan wrote:Meuh are you claiming vig who shot Andres/MariaR?
A bit less cool than that, I babysat Andres/MariaR thinking it had a good chance to kill them.
Why did you think you were getting NKed N1?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 335, RH wrote:
ImageImage

The Town has decided to made their decision.
Bell, a resident turned aide of the Delegation, was sent to the wilderness.

Bell,
Attaché
, has been ousted to the wilderness.

Spoiler: Attaché
You always knew that there would somebody who needed you.
Deserting your friends and family, you hope that the militants win.
With your flexibility, you can fill in any role left behind, being the indispensable aid that you always wished to be.

Salutations, you are a
Attaché
!

Role Abilities:
  • Defector
    : You know of that the
    Delegation
    are and .
  • Deserter
    : You will be endgamed if they are both eliminated.
  • Substitute
    : You will inherit the role of
    Delegation
    power roles who die, losing this ability in the process.
  • Recognition
    :
    [REDACTED]
Win Condition:
  • You win if at least one
    Delegation
    member remains and all other players are deceased (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.
Reading this again, I have to doubt two traitors. It doesn't make sense for a traitor to be endgamed if another traitor dies. The wording strongly suggests MariaR had a known partner.
You think 9-3-1 is more likely?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 726, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 335, RH wrote:
ImageImage

Bell,
Attaché

With your flexibility, you can fill in any role left behind, being the indispensable aid that you always wished to be.

Salutations, you are a
Attaché
!

Role Abilities:
  • Defector
    Delegation
    are and .
  • Deserter
  • Substitute
    Delegation
  • Recognition
    :
    [REDACTED]
Win Condition:
    Delegation
    member remains and all other players are deceased (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Reading this again, I have to doubt two traitors. It doesn't make sense for a traitor to be endgamed if another traitor dies. The wording strongly suggests MariaR had a known partner.
You think 9-3-1 is more likely?
I mean 10-3-1
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I see nothing wrong with Dease!scum theories. I err on the side of caution with Dease because everything he says pings me a little scummy and I know that feeling when I get it from Dease is NAI.

My impression of Pooky so far is that they're Town and drunk posting, which I guess is something I would be more likely to do as scum, not sure about Pooky.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: pooky
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

It's really amazing how between two players--flavia and pooky--neither has managed to clear up their role on slightest.

It makes meuh's claim by comparison seem calculated, deliberate and self-conscious.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Where was the N1 visit?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 747, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im a miller loud visitor
In post 749, Frogsterking wrote:Where was the N1 visit?
This looks less like drunk Town now and more like scum who has given up.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

How do you feel about the Hotel night watch ability, pooky? I'm starting to feel a little ripped off, like Town is underpowered and we're just hanging by our teeth here because of good reads.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 758, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r u just randomly guessing
Not completely, Roden/Enchant ISO look bad. This post pinged me as Town but I don't know if it was just the crack which made me feel that way:
In post 449, Enchant wrote:
In post 447, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 446, Frogsterking wrote:because you're a wizard archetype rather than a troll archetype.
Wizard-mercenary, I mean.
While i doubt bulletproof claim (but fairly looks like joke), attitude looks genuine overall.

Furtive being clueless is town for him, i think i know when he fakes it
Aside from that response I have 0 reason to townread Roden/Enchant.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Dease
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 762, ActionDan wrote:
In post 750, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:how the fuck would i know i wasnt playing on night one
Ask the mod.

So many loud roles.

DV's first Andres vote not a bus. Way too critical of a time for that
I'm watching Netflix reboot of "The Mole" right now
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 777, Enchant wrote:K i understand i fucked up again, but for some reason my reads are always backwards
Except when you roll Town against me and I want your reads to be backwards, then you keep guessing right
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 784, Enchant wrote:
In post 783, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 777, Enchant wrote:K i understand i fucked up again, but for some reason my reads are always backwards
Except when you roll Town against me and I want your reads to be backwards, then you keep guessing right
I don't have confidence to pressure them then...

Also i get overruled pretty easily.

I think challenging meuh was mistake if that's what i think
Are you implying that you did something like challenge meuh in this game?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 782, Titus wrote:
In post 750, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
how the fuck would i know i wasnt playing on night one

You can pm the mod but I'm disinclined to believe a loud visitor as well.
Yeah I have to say, Meuh and Pooky you guys both did a great job seeming sketchy as fuck with your claims. I don't think that means you're lying but I do think it takes some talent to claim a role in a way which makes it seem
so
feasible that you're lying about all of it.

Where I'm at right now is exactly where I promised to be last night: I have no clue who the scum/traitor/3rd party are.

Team Solve A: The Usual Suspects

furtiveglance and Enchant

Team Solve B: The Bullshitters

Pooky and Meuh

Team Solve C: The Down Under-the-Raiders

Dease and Morning Tweet
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Enchant your ISO paired with Roden's is a really bad look
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Enchant what are your reads on the players in my team solves?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

please, Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #150) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

What are your reads on the players in #786 Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 788, Frogsterking wrote:Enchant what are your reads on the players in my team solves?
In post 786, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 782, Titus wrote:
In post 750, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
how the fuck would i know i wasnt playing on night one

You can pm the mod but I'm disinclined to believe a loud visitor as well.
Yeah I have to say, Meuh and Pooky you guys both did a great job seeming sketchy as fuck with your claims. I don't think that means you're lying but I do think it takes some talent to claim a role in a way which makes it seem
so
feasible that you're lying about all of it.

Where I'm at right now is exactly where I promised to be last night: I have no clue who the scum/traitor/3rd party are.

Team Solve A: The Usual Suspects

furtiveglance and Enchant

Team Solve B: The Bullshitters

Pooky and Meuh

Team Solve C: The Down Under-the-Raiders

Dease and Morning Tweet
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 806, Enchant wrote:
In post 803, Frogsterking wrote:What are your reads on the players in #786 Enchant
if gladiator is real, furtive is town most likely
What about everyone else?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #153) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 809, Enchant wrote:
In post 808, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 806, Enchant wrote:
In post 803, Frogsterking wrote:What are your reads on the players in #786 Enchant
if gladiator is real, furtive is town most likely
What about everyone else?
meuh town pooky evil
Okay is that all you want to say?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #154) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay I'm reluctantly starting to think more solvey about the game.

ActionDan mentioned VCA is important to his overall reads, can you break down what that is you've been looking at AD?

Titus, we have two flipped scum slots, can you do VCA?
In post 816, PenguinPower wrote:What about Deas and MT?
In post 817, Enchant wrote:Didn't even looked at them yet
Yeah can you ISO dive them? It's a good moment in the game for that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #155) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Dease

Okay..
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Dease is scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Enchant, how come you aren't mech solving?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Did anyone bring up a cogent reason why RH decided to make Community 1 9/4/1 whereas Community 2 he then changed to 9/3/1? That seems really impractical.
In post 909, Meuh wrote:Also I killed Herta last night and that's a nonsensical kill for maf to make
What happened to the actual maf kill then?
In post 895, PenguinPower wrote:tbf the more that I think about it the more that pooky or AD's role makes sense as 3rd part so I'm waffling but it's not like I have a choice.
I'm concerned about this possibility.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 926, furtiveglance wrote:Where did you get those numbers from ^^?
Counting

I messed up though, without 2 traitors setup would be 10/3/1 *
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 927, Enchant wrote:
In post 924, Frogsterking wrote:Enchant, how come you aren't mech solving?
There's really nothing to mech solve.
Okay you're just scum then?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 928, Frogsterking wrote:
Counting

OG link viewtopic.php?p=13589331#p13589331
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 931, Titus wrote:
In post 925, Frogsterking wrote:What happened to the actual maf kill then?
I think I know but it's a stretch and requires meuh town. So if meuh is town, I would say then.
That's interesting, my theory is just that Meuh carried out the night kill, I'm pretty unsure though.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 932, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 930, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 928, Frogsterking wrote:
Counting

OG link viewtopic.php?p=13589331#p13589331
I know the 1st game was 9/4/1 but why do you think this one is 10/3/1?
I don't, I'm addressing the fact that Pooky and AD seem indignant about the suggestion there would be two traitors. I want to know why they think that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Wait, is anyone arguing this setup is 10/3/1? I may have just dreamed that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

How strong is Dease' townsend of Meuh?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 934, Frogsterking wrote:I don't, I'm addressing the fact that Pooky and AD seem indignant about the suggestion there would be two traitors. I want to know why they think that.
I think this just happened in a dream I had. I'm not sure anyone is arguing 10/3/1 IRL. If anyone thinks so though then I want to see why.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 939, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean i dont really care how many traitors there r i just want to murder the groupscumz
Because you're 3rd party?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 942, Titus wrote:
In post 933, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 931, Titus wrote:
In post 925, Frogsterking wrote:What happened to the actual maf kill then?
I think I know but it's a stretch and requires meuh town. So if meuh is town, I would say then.
That's interesting, my theory is just that Meuh carried out the night kill, I'm pretty unsure though.

It requires either a) a doctor/roleblocker not ccing or confirming or b) scum killing precisely me and you being town.
I think you being targeted by scum is realistic because scum might not be able to kill anyone in the hotel due to night watch.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 946, Morning Tweet wrote:@ActionDan purely for gladiating Meuh. Not sure it makes sense from scum furtive in any way. He's getting himself killed for what. Unless maybe he's a traitor and it's an intentional play to save groupscum, which, I hadn't considered really.
Now is the time--rather than later--to think that stuff out

What exactly are you proposing is going on?

Why did you change your playstyle once Pooky replaced in?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Furtiveglance can you self-meta your scum game?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 927, Enchant wrote:
In post 924, Frogsterking wrote:Enchant, how come you aren't mech solving?
There's really nothing to mech solve.
Uhh?
In post 945, Enchant wrote:I think Titus implues Loyal Hider.
??
In post 891, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 335, RH wrote:Role Abilities:
Defector: You know of that the Delegation are … and ….
this makes it sound like 2 member scum team with 1 traitor tho
In post 882, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sorry roden is notorious for flaking as scum lol
Prove it.
In post 891, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 335, RH wrote:Role Abilities:
Defector: You know of that the Delegation are … and ….
this makes it sound like 2 member scum team with 1 traitor tho
Ah yes. I was correct.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Why are you pushing the mono traitor narrative, Pooky?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 951, ActionDan wrote:a known active ability
If you're talking about me, the Watcher-esque aspect of my ability is passive, the active part of my ability is to change the protocol of the hotel staff giving the hood--IMO--inferior passive abilities to night watch.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 956, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 951, ActionDan wrote:a known active ability
If you're talking about me, the Watcher-esque aspect of my ability is passive, the active part of my ability is to change the protocol of the hotel staff giving the hood--IMO--inferior passive abilities to night watch.
Technically, the watcher effect is actually a passive ability of the hood itself.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 882, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sorry roden is notorious for flaking as scum lol
I want to know if this is true because I've seen scum!Pooky make arguments like this before.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

looks like a town post to me. Furtiveglance, what is the flavor of your role?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 960, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 955, Frogsterking wrote:Why are you pushing the mono traitor narrative, Pooky?
i dont care how many traitors there are
Uhh why would you vote furtive if you don't believe there is another traitor left?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 914, Meuh wrote:Herta dying narrowed the POE either way, it was a protown action to take
This
is
true.
In post 952, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 947, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 946, Morning Tweet wrote:@ActionDan purely for gladiating Meuh. Not sure it makes sense from scum furtive in any way. He's getting himself killed for what. Unless maybe he's a traitor and it's an intentional play to save groupscum, which, I hadn't considered really.
Now is the time--rather than later--to think that stuff out

What exactly are you proposing is going on?

Why did you change your playstyle once Pooky replaced in?
she's terrified of me

Why would she be afraid of you as Town though? This makes me feel like MT might be 3rd party after all.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 964, ActionDan wrote:
In post 956, Frogsterking wrote:If you're talking about me
Titus in this case. N2 mostly town read, had an ability since it was publicly disclosed she targeted hood. Thus attractive nk
I agree with this
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Who did MariaR target with her Operator ability N1?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

If Pooky is scum then this is his best performance I've seen I think because I think he's kinda town.

PEdit

What is like the gist of the flavor of your role, furtive?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 902, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 335, RH wrote:
ImageImage

Bell,
Attaché

Salutations, you are a
Attaché
!

Role Abilities:
  • Defector
    Delegation
    are and .
  • Deserter
  • Substitute
    Delegation
  • Recognition
    :
    [REDACTED]
Win Condition:
    Delegation
Yeah from this I'd say that 3p doesn't have to die before town win, because Traitor(s) get 'endgamed' if both Delegation die, and 'endgamed' usually implies the end of the game. Quite sad for the 3p. But from the original community's 'Chancellor' (probably been changed now) they seemed to be either townsiding or scumsiding based on who they targeted, so who knows what the 3p wincon is this game.
One explanation is that both theories are correct and furtiveglance is a traitor-gladiator who identified Meuh is 3rd party-townsiding and needs to be eliminated before scum can win.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Meuh, I don't think you never explained why you thought you were getting targeted by scum N1?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 973, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 970, Frogsterking wrote:If Pooky is scum then this is his best performance I've seen I think because I think he's kinda town.

PEdit

Duellist. I do duels (well just one)
Huh. Seems like it has some synergy with scum, no?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 977, Meuh wrote:
In post 374, Meuh wrote:At the time I thought Bell was a traitor so a kill on me was more appealing, paired with good old self-centeredness :cool:
In post 978, Meuh wrote:Just realized I wrote that post incorrectly, I hadn’t realized Bell was a traitor yet

:neutral:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 980, Meuh wrote:But yeah I thought Bell was just regular scum and I think the role I played there made me obv town + I was one of the more active players so scum would kill me
What made you feel you would be safe N2/N3?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #187) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 984, Meuh wrote:
In post 982, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 980, Meuh wrote:But yeah I thought Bell was just regular scum and I think the role I played there made me obv town + I was one of the more active players so scum would kill me
What made you feel you would be safe N2/N3?
I didn’t think I would be, but I knew that if I babysat N1, I’d at least be able to use a second ability on N2, so overall I’d get more use out of my role
Like to me it was more appealing to babysit N1 and shoot someone N2 than to shoot N1 and potentially just die
Okay that part makes sense.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #188) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 986, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 975, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 970, Frogsterking wrote:If Pooky is scum then this is his best performance I've seen I think because I think he's kinda town.

PEdit

It would be counter-intuitive as a scum power, and extremely weak. I'm town.
Why would it be those things for a traitor though?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #189) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@ActionDan

Do you still believe 2nd traitor is unlikely to be a UBP, even though traitors in Community 1 were the same role?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #190) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

If the gladiate ability is a traitor then it would imply that the final groupscum has an unknown power. What could that power be?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 945, Enchant wrote:I think Titus implues Loyal Hider.
Why would scum!Enchant or town!Enchant suggest this?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 997, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:tweetie doesnt feel as townie as she normally does when she's flapping her bat wings and solving
3P tell
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm tempted to vote furtive now because I'm suspicious MT is the 3P.

Also, I forgot that we had some argument earlier against Meuh being groupscum. That would eliminate paranoia over Meuh submitting the night kill.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 994, Morning Tweet wrote:Town probably would have revealed a roleblock or a protection. I'm kind of leaning towards Meuh purely because we can't explain that coincidence, I guess
I feel like this is a faux pas within the context of MT's read progression on Meuh's slot.
In post 1023, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 992, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 987, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 986, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 975, Frogsterking wrote:

PEdit

It would be counter-intuitive as a scum power, and extremely weak. I'm town.
Why would it be those things for a traitor though?
I'm not a Traitor.

BuT gO oFf I gUeSs
also i read this and i think "he's leaving something unsaid"

as in he's actually sekrit 3P condemner government assassin dude and not just a mere traitor
Yeah I could see the contrast from as soon as I mentioned traitor.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1027, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: furtive on the gladiate, meuh
In post 617, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 616, Meuh wrote:Fwiw scum can't have also killed Herta. The power I used is this: I can protect a player, but if said player isn't targeted by a kill, I kill them instead.
Hence the protective/killing aspect of my role, and why I decided to use my power as a vig shot.
And you win if in last 2 players?
In post 670, furtiveglance wrote:I can full claim whenever people want

(I'm town, dude)
In post 779, furtiveglance wrote:
Challenge Meuh
In post 780, furtiveglance wrote:VOTE: Meuh
In post 781, furtiveglance wrote:Those three Joat abilities don't make sense together, neither does just the one kill.
In post 822, furtiveglance wrote:Hello no one can vote for anyone apart from me and Meuh

I'm a Duellist
In post 837, furtiveglance wrote:Everyone has a power role it might be time for mass claim
In post 848, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 846, DeasVail wrote:Also I’m assuming that furtive’s thing is real and if so I don’t really see anything that could make me think meuh is
not
the option for today
That's what I hoped people would think
In post 905, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 903, Meuh wrote:Then why did you duel me? :lol:
I wanted to use my ability and you were my biggest scumread
In post 907, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 904, Meuh wrote:I'm clearly not maf so either you kill a townie or you kill a 3p that doesn't need to die
Why are you clearly not maf? :lol:
In post 911, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 909, Meuh wrote:Also I killed Herta last night and that's a nonsensical kill for maf to make
This claim is part of what made me duel you, it seems like you could be gambiting by killing a scumread player to help your claim, as the fact there was only 1 kill is still unexplained

Is furtive usually impulsive?
Yes

viewtopic.php?p=13485051#p13485051

Furtive is introverted, creative, conscientious-less, a mix of aggreeable and disagreeable and a mix of high and low neuroticism. The low conscientiousness ("need a push to get started = 5") and aspects of high neuroticism ("easily resist temptations = 5") are good predictors for impulsivity.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1031, furtiveglance wrote:Is this meant to suggest I should have had more to say?
Yeah: why is a traitor-gladiator bad for scum? I feel like I asked a pretty reasonable and respectful question and you kind of shut down.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1045, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 616, Meuh wrote:Fwiw scum can't have also killed Herta. The power I used is this: I can protect a player, but if said player isn't targeted by a kill, I kill them instead.
Hence the protective/killing aspect of my role, and why I decided to use my power as a vig shot.

(I'm town, dude)
Challenge Meuh
In post 781, furtiveglance wrote:Those three Joat abilities don't make sense together, neither does just the one kill.
In post 822, furtiveglance wrote:Hello no one can vote for anyone apart from me and Meuh

I'm a Duellist
In post 837, furtiveglance wrote:Everyone has a power role it might be time for mass claim
In post 846, DeasVail wrote:Also I’m assuming that furtive’s thing is real and if so I don’t really see anything that could make me think meuh is
not
the option for today
In post 904, Meuh wrote:I'm clearly not maf so either you kill a townie or you kill a 3p that doesn't need to die
This claim is part of what made me duel you, it seems like you could be gambiting by killing a scumread player to help your claim, as the fact there was only 1 kill is still unexplained

Yes

Furtive is introverted, creative, conscientious-less, a mix of aggreeable and disagreeable and a mix of high and low neuroticism. The low conscientiousness ("need a push to get started = 5") and aspects of high neuroticism ("easily resist temptations = 5") are good predictors for impulsivity.
In post 1052, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1045, Frogsterking wrote:

(I'm town, dude)
Challenge Meuh

I'm a Duellist
not
the option for today

Yes

Thank you lol fantastic reference
In post 528, furtiveglance wrote: "Easily resist temptations" = 1

Pooky, it's kind of hard to answer your question, because furtive wasn't a gladiator in those other games, so furtive would have to use his voice rather than a gladiator shot in order to strongarm his opinion. Which is a totally different thing
Yeah I made a typo furtiveglance answered "easily resist temptations = 1", not 5.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #198) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1061, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:theres no way he randomly decides he's suddenly tom cruise in mission impossible just cuz his role pm says so
The Stanley Milgram shock experiment and Zimbargo prison experiment show that roles do affect how people play. There's also precedent to believe furtiveglance is impulsive.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #199) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1076, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1074, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1072, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is my evaluation of your playstyle and there is absolutely nothing wrong with "trying not to be mis-eliminated"
Based on which games
house of the dragon - i remember a lot of your posts were self-preservation
In post 1077, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1075, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:whats wrong with being b team support

do you have an example of a game where you take on a town leader role and get everyone to follow you?
The game you just modded, I challenged twice. I voted all 5 Mafia.
O wow :o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”