Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #791 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Korlash »

Everyrbody have no fear for I am here! hold your applause...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #793 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

Count yourself lucky... not too many people get to enjoy my company as much as you! =D

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #802 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Korlash »

I might be killed? What? No wonder I got such a good price on this place...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #863 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Korlash »

Yay for fast moving games!

But boo fornot being able to think of anythign to say... uh... uh... banana hammock...

I kinda feel like an outsider right now... Let me try that "actually reading the thread" thing everyone is crazy about and I'll see if I have a foot to stand on...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #879 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Korlash »

Alright... Did my little reading thingy and even made a sketch...

So let's see... this line... is... um... and this one... uh...

Anyway my thoughts on killers so far would make Ash good for the two shot-gun deaths, and Lord Hur good for the "gross deaths" (eaten/dismembered)

Although you can switch them... make Lord the shotgun and Ash the gross doesn't matter...

Anyways... So we have 4 people good for the stabbings... The first stabbing happened before the pub so my theory of broken glass is shot... (laughs) So I have to fall back on the fact Lawrence was incompasitated the night of no kill like everyone else..

Litral's death is a little more complicated... I would think Fonz or TM may have been given some vig opprotunity from the beer. I also think Elvis could have done it as I have seen no effect from the wine yet. so the only living person I would suggest did it would be Elvis. Although there could possibly have been Forbidden who gained two kills from the glass... But that seems unlikely...

After that Bionic, K7, and Korts are all a toss up for me. They could be anything.

Now I ignored landlord... so... I may have missed something there...

Anyways, I would be fine with lynching Lawrence...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #880 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Oh hey scratch some of that... Farside did you hit Litral over the head with your "big stick" shotgun? ... That makes more sense then wine...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #881 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Korlash »

Hey last thing I swear... I also think Elvis may be good for the stabbings if it's not Lawrence. It's possible the wine somehow stopped her from killing. Although I think it's slightly less likely then Lawrence...

Yup... last post... >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #884 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Korlash »

And of course you know this being mafia the possibility one or both of you are lying still means your both good suspects...

And on a more logical based note the fact there are two unexplained kills means Lawrence cannot be responicble for both.

Ok, with that out of the way... Yup I got nothing...
Elvis wrote:The wine had no effect on me. You can tell by how I was posting and active while lawrence was passed out from his bottle of alcohol.
In order to keep my theory alive I would point out With Lawrences case we all witnessed the effect, in your case we only have your word. Just becuase we couldn't see anything happen, doesn't mean it didn't.

Also theres a possibility the wine made you inactive at night and the rum made lawrence inactive during the day. Then again... maybe the Vodka made someone inactive during the day, and the rum made them inactive during the night AND day. It may account for the price difference.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #889 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

I don't see the act of being "bashed in the head" relating from some type of beverage consumption...

I believe in order to physically be bashed in the head you either need a second person or object there, or would have to really really hate yourself.
Elvis wrote:You're saying that maybe wine had no effect on me during the day, but then later, prevented me from night actions? Delayed drunken stupor? It's never worked that way for me in real life...

Also, it has to do with quantity. One glass wasn't enough to make me pass out like one pint of beer didn't make those people pass out and lose day or night actions/activity. Lawrence drank a whole bottle, which could kill you or at least prevent you from doing anything (completing night kills).
Yes quantity is important. In life after you drink a beer or a glass of wine do you pass out right then and there? no... Most people keep on dancing and talking and driving like usual. The downside would be the aftermath. The above mentioned "passing out" and of course the well known "hangover." One glass of wine may have side effects "later" where-as a full bottle had them imediately.

I doubt Forbiddon has ever killed a man with an empty gass in real life either yet it worked that way here didn't it? I think Lawrence put it best when he said this game is nothing like real life...
Lawrence wrote:Anyway, we don't have a lot of time so I'll claim now. I'm a Copycat, though not in the sense that I copy someone else's role or abilities. When something happens to me, I have to choose someone else, and the same will happen to them (this made me send lots of clarification pms to the mod, so I expect questions from you as well). Yes, this counts for being nightkilled as well, and even for being lynched. Note that my ability is obligatory, but not when nothing happens to me.
You do know this claim will only make you MORE likely to be lyched right? I'll explain that later...

So YOU are a copy cat... that makes other people copy you? You do realize how fishy that sounds right? Although with the fact there was a "raidiation suit salesman" I wouldn't doubt the possibility...

Define "something." Do you mean anything? If you are Doc protected, Rbed, investigated, etc... do they ALL count as something? Or only things you are TOLD about?

And you do know we could lynch you, and if you are telling the truth, could have Elvis lynched with you. (Hypothetically.. insert town's overall second pick) That would get rid of our two biggest suspects at once.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #930 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Korlash »

Elvis wrote:Updated:

1)Lawrence is scum: too drunk to make the kill
2)I protected a kill on TM
3)Farside protected a kill on litral
4)Fonz block TM-scum

So either I protected a kill on TM, or lawrence is scum and was too drunk to kill.

I thought I would let you know that actually do not have protective powers. I could not have protected TM from a kill. So the only option is lawrencelot is lying scumbag.
Bionic wrote:The last sentence seems like she may have intentionally not turned in a kill. I think she was also trying to get focus off of those who joined day 3 since she knew it would eventually lead to her being found. I can't figure out if she had a partner who joined with her though.
What are you talking about? She couldn't get the focus off if she tried. The stabber HAD to be in day 3 joins... And as that was the only killer we knew of we would not have abandoned it for anything less then undeniable guilt.
Bionic wrote:(and 3 of which are not posting - Surye, korlash and K7)
I think I'm posting just fine... Now K7 on the other hand... (although he always does that)

Or Far-Side lied...

Or you had delayed Drunkness... (aka. Hangover maybe?)
Lawrence wrote:Now that farside is dead, is it not possible she normally killed but couldn't because of the drinks? What did she drink anyway? And what the heck is a bookie?
She bought a shotgun... I don't see how that would interphere with the kill... but you never know with BM... <.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #934 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Korlash »

I think if we are going to lynch him we need to decide on who he then lynches as well.

In my mind I think he should take out another from D3. Farside was scum yes, But I'm not convinsed she is good for the stabbings. Being a bookie makes me think she had some power, so if two scum entered day 3 then maye the other stabbed.

The downside to this would be, why the no kill then? If two scum why would one being incapacitated mean neither could kill?

Also I would think Farside the most logical choice for Litral's death, thus the stabbing victim is still unacounted for.

Another thought, did BM ever specify why each person was given how much coin they were? Becuase if both Farside and lawrence were given 12 and the rest were given less then that... it sounds... unfair...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #940 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Korlash »

Lawrence wrote:If she was scum telling the truth (that's not that rare) it could mean she couldn't kill anymore because she tried a shotgun but found out too late that there was no ammunation or something. This is a flavor explanation for: yes the item she bought prevented her from killing someone. Seeing as my power can be pretty powerful, I think it's not that unlikely that scum can normally kill and use a power at the same time. I also find this more likely than elvis's delayed wine effect.
I find them about equal likelyness actually. Did you ever "choose" to drink the rum? Did Elvis "choose" to drink the wine? Then why ould Farside have to "Choose" to use the shotgun only to find it useless? Did Forbidden have to "use" the mug before the mod told her she could kill with it?

It would be my understanding that Farside would have been told how useless the shotgun was the same time Forbidden was told she could day-vig someone. (Also, why did no one think to day vig landlord?)
Lawrence wrote:Meh, Unvote; Vote Killa seven. If you don't know who to lynch, always lynch killa seven Razz. Come on people, my power can help the town a lot, but not when I'm dead! And letting me choose who to take down with me won't help the town much, as I have no clue who's scum, besides the dead scum. I'd even rather no lynch.
That's why you take out who we want. Like a vig, even if you hit town, by taking out the most suspect you help the rest of us. That is a LOT better then a no lynch.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #955 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Korlash »

I have to agree with Forbiddan. (quick, someone agree with me! Awesomeness is upon us!) I think we all rush to assume the simpliest, most likely situation.

"American bookie" does not scream "stabber" so the simpliest solution would be to assume a second mafia. Another simple solution is to assume "american" is refering to a second mafia group, and seeing as how the first had "at minimum" 2, we can assume this new one has "at least" two.

Following the order of simple explanations for a no kill- Drunk-> RB/protected-> seemingly useless objects had an unseen impact. (Or that's about how I rank them)

Crossing off Lawrence, crossing off the hypoclaim, and crossing off Farside you are left with Elvis and the mysteriously useless wine... So I believe it to be the simpliest explanation to say "If it's not Lawrence, it's Elvis!" (And then "if it's not Elvis, it's Forbiddan!" (And if it's no one then it's only one mafia!"(In D3)))

^^ Fun times...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #962 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by Korlash »

Vote: Lawrence

Sub-vote: Elvis

If lawrence is telling the truth I think he should then copy-lynch Elvis. Aside from my own stated suspicions early dictating why I think Elvis IS a candidate for scum, I add that tomorrow, if Lawrence is town, I garantee Elvis will be a top suspect to some, if not many, of us if only for the "What if there were two scum entered day 3?" and "How is a bookie a stabber?" questions.

On a side note i find it odd that the first mafia seem to use shotguns and the second, "American", mafia use knives... I kinda thought America was the gun steriotype country so i find it funny. And I find most funny things mentionable... so... hope you enjoyed this episode of "Did you know?" by me, Korlash! see you next time Pat!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #968 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Korlash »

So we either have a new stabber or the old one is still alive!

Same thing applies, if Lawrence is telling the truth then he relynches Elvis. If he is scum we can all dance!

yay dancing...*Cue Six Flags theme music*
Korts wrote:The BionichChop kill fits the profile, too; he pushed the Lawrencelot case pretty hard.
I would be very careful about this.... I mean it could always be an attempt to frame lawrence, plus the fact Bionic was so active he may hve seemed a threat to the real stabber. And however unlikely it may seem Farside could have been the first stabber, and we may have a new stabber that just joined.

I myself believe the orriginal stabber is still alive. I believe it is Lawrence or Elvis. I believe it is "most likely" Lawrence.

Here is myline of thinking:

1: Farside was a bookie. Perhaps she assigned who got which stack of coins. So it wouldn't look good for Lawrence.

2: Why would lawrence being incapacitated stop Farside from killing?

3: Didn't lawrence give away some of his coins? Could be an attempt at looking town. He did keep one (If I recall correctly) Maybe to see if Farside could do anything else? Maybe just being safe town?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #971 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Korlash »

Did we ever find out what a "screwball" was?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #973 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Korlash »

... Well I figured if we were going to speculate on what "distorter" is maybe I could allieviate my curiosity on what a "screwball" is...

>.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #976 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Korlash »

Wow... L-1 within a day...

Are we actually ready to lynch that fast? Is there nothing to talk about today Not even going to let him speak?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #981 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Korlash »

Were you actually told "You have been RBed"?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #984 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Yes but seeing as how me voting him depends on his answer I don't want to leave it to "assume".

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #994 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Korlash »

I think if lawrence is telling the truth Landlord or K7 would be the best kill. Which means probably K7 if we want to have th best chance at hitting scum, and Landlord if we just want to get rid of him.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #999 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:I don't understand the possible motivation of you roleclaiming, elvis, since, considering the fact that from the time you joined, stabbing has been the prominent MO for the single kill, and that kill wasn't blocked last night, you aren't likely to have tried to hurt the town if roleblocked.
seeing as how this is out now heres what I have...

lawrence claims to have been RBed, doesn't that then mean his "copy" ability would have been blocked as well? If so, why even bother to have him target anyone as it wouldn't work anyways? Why even tell him? If his power says "You will be told" but it was blocked, then he shouldn't have been told.

Secondly, if he was blocked AND made Elvis be blocked as well, the who stabbed? I highly doubt forbbidan and so it leaves me with no one, unless the theory of a new stabber is true. And if that's the case, then BM quickly ran out of killing methods... highly unlikely.
Elvis wrote:So, if lawrence was roleblocked, does that mean the roleblock could have come from him copying me and I was roleblocked?
Do you have evidence you weren't roleblocked? If not, no need to say anything.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1001 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

Lawrence wrote:The problem I see with killing K7 or Landlord is, we still wouldn't get rid of the stabber if it was indeed someone who joined D3. I would prefer killing forbiddanlight.
No... you will not kill forbiddan... The game just wouldn't be the same without her... *cries*

No comment on why being RBed didn't stop you from using your power? Interesting...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1006 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Korlash »

Elvis wrote:Are you starting to think lawrence is telling the truth and is town? If so, we shouldn't lynch him.
... Of course not... But in Mafia EVERYTHING is a possibility, and so it is always best to have a backup plan.
lawrence wrote:Well, I guess it's a bit like two blockers blocking each other: do they both get blocked or not. Maybe I was blocked in copying anything else, but I didn't get a message of being targeted, besides the roleblock, or me being roleblocked would also block that message... I'll stop speculating now before I confuse myself
Actually with two RBs blocking each other the mod assigns priority (Normally to th one sent in first) and that one blocks the other. Some mods may say "they cancle each other out," but that won't work for a RB v. Jailkeeper, and some mods may say neither is blocked, which again won't work for a Jailkeer v. RB. The only way I have found to e fair, balanced, and useful is to assign one priority.

But enough on mod theory...

What is it about me you don't like? I'm here in prone hammering position and you pretty much ignore what i say? I mean this eact thing I said 10 posts ago, yet you don't respond until Elvis says it? Let me try again then...

You being RBed should block the "you have been RBed" message. Your ability is one that targets, so it can be blocked. Meaning all aspects of that ability should be blocked.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1008 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Korlash »

Lawrence wrote:I ignored it because you didn't ask me anything, and I wouldn't know the answer if you did. In post 1001 you did, so I quoted Elvis because it was easier to quote. And if I quoted post 1001, the issue would not be quoted...
I outlined two seperate theories as to why you are probably lying. Question or not you should have felt the urge to respond to them. To not respond at all leaves me to conclude one of my theories is probably correct.
Lawrence wrote:My ability targets, indeed, but the other part is the message thing, which apparently wasn't blocked. Maybe copying the roleblock wasn't blocked, because then the message wouldn't make sense? I don't know. Maybe you provided the answer yourself with the priority thing and I have more priority, I don't know. Asking doesn't hurt anyone:
And there-in lies my problem. Why even bother telling you? No matter who you pick or what you do, it will be blocked anyway. Copying a block does nothing as you yourself will be blocked. Unless you're not telling us something about your role.

Do YOU copy the action, or is the action copied for the person targeting you? Such as if a cop investigates you and you target player B, does the cop investigate both or do you investigate player B and the cop investigates you?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1011 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well... Based on what Lawrence has given me and what I know to be true... I cannot believe he is telling the truth. I believe it is possable, but I also believe Aliens, Time travel, and losing weight on the "Krispie Kream" diet are possible... I'm just not going to devote my life to proving it.

Occam's Razor suggests I should hammer Lawrence, however let's face it... we have a good 4 days of risk free discussion time remaining and a few people who could use some face time in this game... so why rush?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1013 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Korlash »

I find Doctor Who to be a good example as well. Although Artemis Fowl is a good one as well... provided you can think of Fairies as Aliens... Oh and who can forget the hitchhiker's series...

Come to think of it most of my life has been devoted to these subjects... Gotta love a good book...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1015 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by Korlash »

Aye. I must say I find it quiet interesting...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1023 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Yeah yeah Fire.

Vote: Lawrence

I had to say it didn't I... "risk free days"...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1025 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Korlash »

it may be the wrong answer but it isn't incorrect.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1027 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

Like a fortune cookie! =D I want one!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1038 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Korlash »

Surye is't scum.

It's between Korts and Elvis if Landlord isn't a player, if he is it's between the three of them.

Personally I would say the evidence points to korts, what with the pattern of two scum per join in block and the fact someone died of new causes last night and he is the most recent player. Not damning, but a good starting place.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1041 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Korlash »

First and foremost, Why am I pro-town?

secondly, what makes you think there are two scum left?

Thirdly, I want elvis to claim.

Fourthly, I have no exculded a vig withholding their fire. I have realized the game is still continuing menaing there MUST be a scum left. So I will assume any kill to be that of the last scum until other evidence surfaces. Your explanation of the K7 death is interesting and I will think about it for a while.

However that "Did any of you even notice K7 was in the game" suggest you did, also seems like a hint you are responcible for his kill.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1043 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Considering that your wave of players already has two scum, and the remaining player of that wave is you alone, I discounted you as a likely candidate.
In case you are forgetting Surye was in my group.

Korts wrote:Secondly, I never said there are two scum left.
You're right, i appologize. I took your "I'm considering Surye and Landlord as scum" as you suggesting they were both scum, where it seems you were only listed them as your top suspects. My bad on that one.
Korst wrote:Fourthly. Naturally, there's still a scum. I don't see how that should mean that any single kill made during the night should automatically be associated with scum. The MO says otherwise IMIO.
Yes, however then we have to assume there is a scum that no killed for 2 nights... while that is possible, is it really likely?
Korts wrote:About k7, I honestly was surprised. He only had two posts overall, when I went back and checked; one checking in, and one agreeing with forb and me.
seeing as how he was the "tornado" are we assuming he is responcible for the day kills? Seems likely. And what sort of "timer" could he have?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1045 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

You have to go first.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1047 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Korlash »

I would also think it would be benefitial to pass it to Korts next after Elvis (if we do plan on massclaiming). Perhaps landlord after him, with me then Surye following. Although I don't forsee getting a real claim from Landlord.

And of course this also assumes the rest of you can trust my judgement. I assure you afterwards I can point out how and why i came to this conclusion, but to say it now seems to defeat the purpose you know?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1056 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Fact is, I am a cop. I have an innocent on you. I also had a guilty on Lawrence, which, considering his role, means that I'm either paranoid (disproved by the innocent on you) or I'm insane. The second choice means you are scum. The third choice would be that Lawrence was godfather only in rolename, and didn't actually turn innocent in a sane cop's investigation. This third choice is highly unlikely.
Well i highly doubt you are a cop. We have already had two sane cops and one insane cop this game.

second off I am forbiddan's mason partner. I will explain that AFTER Elvis makes a full claim. With only 4 days today you need to speed this up.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1059 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Korlash »

I need you to claim because I will know if you are lying. thus if you are telling the truth there will be much rejoicing and Kort's lynching!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1063 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Korlash »

While Miller does match the info I have on you, I have a hard time believing a Dalek is town...

Is it just me? I mean radical genocidal robots from space just don't strike me as the town type...

Anyways, my part of the deal.

I am a mason! *angles sing* I started the game the same as Fobiddan... as a lonely vanilla town.... Suddenly! The sky opened and the sun came out! And I was a mason!

All thanks to Surye here *looks at Surye* I'll let him explain the fine print but apparently he is a masoniser who can recruit vanilla town. Targeted me the first night, forbiddan the second night, and you Elvis the third... So I knew you weren't vanilla.

And before you ask, we ARE mod confirmed town to each other.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1065 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Korlash »

An evil Robot... that tried to exterminate all life from the galaxy... until it changed and became a pead loving... no I'm kidding... They don't change... all they do is kill kill kill!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1066 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Korlash »

EBWOP: That's "peace loving" ... no idea what a Pead is or how one can love it...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1073 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Korlash »

Well I have been thinking... In order to lynch either me or Surye you would have needed the help of Landlord... And while I love the idea that two town are unlynchable, I doubt it's possibility... So I still have my doubts about him.

Ironically I also have joy at the possibility of 2 scum left. If you notice we have one dead American mafia, and one dead Itallian. So two possibilities.

Either these two are adjectives describing individual mafia members (As in the mafia is composed of one american, one itallian, two British, and a partridge in a pear tree) or it describes two sperate families (One Itallian family, one American family)

So it is quite possible we stll have two scum left. If that is the case I woul say those two are Korts AND Landlord.

Either way I'm still ok with a Kort's lynch ><

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1075 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Korlash »

also wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't:

Elvis's group:
1 Cop
2 Millers
1 vanilla
2 scum
1 Neutral
-RB+JFK Join

Surye's group:
1 masoniser
2 Vanilla
2 scum
-Korts Join(Cop)

So quetions I have after this.

1) Why would 2 millers join at the exact same time? I mean the two of them joining with a cop means the town is bound to be screwed over.

2) Why would a cop join last? I mean sure the town can always use more cops, but what does it really bring to the gme coming in last? Maybe it is just me, but I see cops as being more useful the longer they are around. And so a cop coming in last just up and loses half of it's usefulness. Maybe you guys look at it a different way.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid... i also want to go back and insert Landlord into my list... I'm tired of overlooking him...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1076 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Korlash »

surye wrote:I think there's too much confusion surrounding Landlord. I'd like to see someone we know is a normal player, and have good reason to suspect as scum, lynched first.
I do agree with you on this. Which is why all my stuff up until now has been mainly Elvis/Korts related.

However if there is a tomorrow I wan't to bring Landlord "into" the game so to speak.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1080 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Korlash »

Iceman is lord?!?! *runs around screaming*

THIS CAN'T BE! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

- And yes I was going to wait for Kort's responce...

*Continues running*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1082 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Korlash »

Maybe... Although i don't get why people find it so hard to keep track of alts... i have an alt... no one seems to have linked it to me yet...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1084 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Korlash »

It would also throw Land being BM's alt out the window and would make us the stupidest town for coming to such a ridiculus conclusion...

And I am normally so good at getting Ice lynched...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1087 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:The only answer I can think up to this situation (the mason one) is that Surye and Korlash are scumbuddies confirming each other while doing sick things with forbiddan's corpse (you necrophiliac bastards). Of course, it may be that Lawrence wasn't actually godfather, only in his name, but that'd be an evil, evil stunt from any mod.
Yes becuase me and Surye being scum masons with Forbiddan is so much more likely then you getting a guilty on the godfather.
Korts wrote:Otherwise, one of you raised the point of two sane and one insane cop already having been in the game. Korlash's raised point of a cop being far less useful when introduced Day 6 or whichever day I came into play. I think the second point answers the first pretty well.
I raised both points, and I don't see either one answering the other. Why would we have 4 cops and only one doc? That just seems stupid. Why would we get two insane cops? That also seems stupid. The mod could have at least played around with the paranoid/naive personalities.
Korts wrote:I don't blame elvis if she wants to hammer. But it's a very probable town loss if she does.
Elvis has already voted you. In fact so far I am the only one not to.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1090 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Forbiddan never implied you were masons together; and there was only one single hint in your posts that could be taken as a breadcrumb of a masonship.
Seeing as how she only became a mason the night before she was DAY KILLED... I wonder why...

Besides I know I have plenty of breadcrumbs of masonship with surye that add up. And while they don't prove we aren't scum buddies they do prove i have been crumbign my partnerships.
Korts wrote:Oh well, then I especially don't blame you if you do, since the most likely scenario in the knowledge of my role is that you're scum...
Like i said i still believe there are two scum left, so if we mislynch toay it could very well be the game. While all evidence does point to you being scum I never take things for pure face value.

Depending on how the Iceman vote turns out I may or may not vote you. (I may not even have the chance)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1093 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Korlash »

Elvis wrote:Korts... seriously... how are you not scum? Just that you got a guilty on the GF? Is that possible?
I believe he is trying to say he is insane. But then he also needs to explain why there were 4 scum that joined in my block. I mean if Surye and I are a scum pair, then town got screwed with that last block of join ins. 4 scum and a vanilla town. seriously...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1097 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Sigh. I get your point, Korlash, but I don't really have a lot of other options given the circumstances.
You could comment on how likely it is two millers joined at the same time. I still think that is a legitimate question and line of thought to process.

Maybe speculation on why an evil Darlek would actually be town... Thinking back on the entire series there was only one instance where a Darlek seemed... nice...

Of course other lines pop up. How likely is it we were given 4 scum, a vnailla, and an insane cop? Or is this game just a ploy to screw town as hard as possible?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1101 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 am

Post by Korlash »

Actually my breadcrumbs with surye were more subtle. Look again. You never once see me ever implying him as possible scum. In fact, look at my fourth post( post879). I outline everyone and just ignore Surye (because I know he is town(He had masoned me the night before))

When talking about Who lawrence should "Copy kill" if he was town I never mentioned surye as well. (Although that doesn't prove much)

As you said When Bio called us out on lurking I didn't mention Surye either.(Because I knew his lurking was not from being scum)

As you said, I never mentioned him. Because all my talk before today was speculation on who could be scum, and I knew he wasn't.

Granted i thought I had thrown some buddy-buddy type stuff like i did with Forbiddan in as well but it seems I didn't. So I guess my memory is off a little. However I Do appologise for being mistaken.
Korts wrote:That's actually a valid point and I would consider it if I didn't have a result on you that very strongly indicates you being scum. It's not very likely, no. But on the other hand, I'm the fourth cop in the game.
4th cop, 2nd insane cop, joined along with "4 scum" which you would have gotten an innocent result on all 4, with 2 millers you would have gotten an innocent on joining before you as well. Did I miss anything?
Korts wrote:The nameclaim is actually a bit fishy, though. I don't really gather how a Dalek could be part of a town unless the whole town is Dalek. And I know I'm not (lemme check--no, no metal shell, no toilet pump arms, although my voice is a bit rusty lately)
well I do know BM is a fan of the Doctor as he is the one who first got me hooked. So putting a Dalek in a game is not unlikely. (Especially as he hs roles like "screwball", "Tornado", "JFK", "Radiation-Suit Salesman"... etc...) I just don't see him making the role town.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1102 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Korlash »

EBWOP:
Korts wrote:I checked with BM, and I'd get the original alignment of alignment-inverters if I was insane. i.e. a guilty on a GF or an innocent on a miller. So yeah, possible. Of course, I could also be random, but that's really hardcore bastardmodding and I'd put that past BM.
When exactly did you "check" with BM?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1110 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:The fact that you never expressed suspicion on Surye only shows a connection, but doesn't actually point towards you two being masons per se. So yeah. You can still be scum with that kind of evidence.
You are right. But it shows a connection between me and Surye before we claimed anything. I showed a connection to Forbiddan before she died, so there was no way I could be "faking" that connection. So there is an obvious connection between the three of us. Fobiddan flipped mason, me and Surye claimed mason. It all adds up, it's not like it's a sketchy claim or anything.
Korts wrote:Nope. Your point? There have been enough oddities in this game.
No real point. I know you can't be Insane as I know I am town so i am simply trying to show just how unlikely your role is.

However I did a bit of background on you and you do seem to fit the cop persona. You voted Lawrence point blank each day, so it would add up that if you had a guilty on him. I just don't see how you get a guilty on a GF and an innocent on a Mason. Unless you are some super cop.
Elvis wrote:No reason for me to do that if I was scum. If he was my buddy, no reason for me to throw him under the bus when nobody wanted him dead. If I was on another scum team, I wouldn't know HE was scum, so I wouldn't want to go into a "him or me" situation when I'm scum.
You do have a point...

Hmm... hey surye, In the Event Kort's hammer didn't count would you be willing to lynch Landlord today? I know you said you would rather lynch a person you weren't confused about but we now have new information on Landlord and I am hhaving some doubts on Korts... Kinda like in the Fifth Element when the President had a doubt but they shot the planet anyway and the ship was destroyed... I would hte for our ship to be destroyed...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1111 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:Even so, a Korlash-Surye pairing is much more likely to me right now.
You know if you wern't pushing this I would have no doubt you were telling the truth. But the fact you seem so intent on pushing that a mason group of 3 had 2 scum in it seems like flailing around to me.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1114 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Korlash »

I seem to be thinkign the exact same thing...

"Korts is the obv lynch... unless Landlord is scum... who would be a good lynch... unless Elvis is scum...."

Seriously my brain hurts... I'm willing to let today's lynch boil down to process of elimination. I can believe Korts becuase he acted like he got a guilty on Lawrence, and I can believe Elvis becuase I do not see a group having 3 scum in it. This leaves Landlord.

Also I have been thinking about how K7 died. When Farside and Forbiddan were killed they had "??" next to their death, K7 did as well. Seeing as how The day kills were player induced, the "?" next to K7 seems to indicate the same. Perhaps poinsoning?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1116 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Korlash »

elvis wrote:I'm fine with lynching landlord instead, although some things are making me worry about korlash. The way he is hanging onto improbable things... like that I would really buss lawrencelot like that when nobody was following the hypoclaim results and didn't seem to care. I had to fight hard to get people to look at the hypoclaim at all. No reason for me to do that as scum if it puts more pressure on me.
... I'm not hanging on to that... i'm hanigng onto the logic that two millers joining at the same time doesn't add up. In fact I said you doing the "him or me" to lawrence was a good point... I may just be paranoid but I don't get good feelings when people try to insinuate false things about me...
Elvis wrote:Also, are we sure there's two scum left? We've had so many scum die lately, I'm not sure there's two left.
That all depends on what you think American mafia and Italian mafia mean...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1120 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Korlash »

Kort wrote:Flailing around? I'm pushing the only scenario that adequately explains my predicament. I don't know how else I'd get a guilty on a GF but that I'm insane, and if I'm insane with an innocent on you, you're scum. With the mason claim, you've also dragged Surye into this. What choice do you think I have other than to push this?
THE TRUTH! *bangs gavle*

sorry had to say it.

You could try to explain why thee is a group of one town and two scum instead of just saying it is a possibility.

You could also explain why 4 scum would join in at once and the town would get nothing in return but a vanilla town and a worthless cop.

I mean you keep pushing it, but you don't seem to want to try and back it up...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1122 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:I think the most likely explanation of farside and forbiddan's death was k7, due to the flavor being a storm and his rolename being Tornado. And in that case, I don't see him NK-ing himself. Plus farside and forbiddan's deaths were day actions, while k7 was NK'ed.

Who's the one flailing exactly?
I'm not trying to say they were done by the same person... simply that BM's modding style of "?" are proven to be tagged to player kills. So I think it is possible K7 was player killed, not timer killed.

BUt then again this is all simple speculation. I like to speculate on things, even if other's think my speculation is crap. Hence the name. ;)
Elvis wrote:If Korlash dreamed up this masonizer claim with surye and dead mason FL, then it's pretty awesome and I wouldn't be mad losing to that awesomeness. I'm willing to believe it, or lose on the chance I'm wrong.
Can I quote you on this? Having my name associated with Awesomeness doesnt happen every day...
surye wrote:I think we need to lynch Korts. This is text book fakeclaim justifications.
Alright, I'll do soemthing I have never done before and trust you on something XD

Vote: Korts

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1131 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Korlash »

Elvis wrote:Do any of the scum names match up? I don't know how you can predict anything from all the different scum names we have.
I'm not trying to predict anything, simply tryng to look at all possibilities. I mean with all the scum names, do you think we have multiple scum groups? I would assume so.

Do you think "american mafia" and "Italin mafia" are on the same side? it's possible, but it's also possible they aren't.

For all I know it's all one big mafia familly, which is why I have thrown it out there so we can discuss it.

In my opinion... I think we may be looking at two mafia groups.

Group1: "Mankind" mafia... Goons, godfather, bookie... they could compose one group.

Group 2: "Monster" mafia. Screwball, distorter, bomb, and tornado.

I could group them differently as well. The bomb could be in the "human group" for instance.

If this is the case I think we have one mafia left. Making it two groups of 4.

However... we could have multiple groups.

1: Human + monster: Screwball and goon
2: Human + monster: Bomb + goon
3 American mafia: American bookie + Tornado
4: italian: Italian GF + Unknown

This just doesnt seem balanced though. For starters the bomb would have to sac himself, thus hurting his side. He does take out 3 town though... so it could be possible. Also the sides with 2 powers are stronger then the ones with 2.

So I find this unlikely.

Another scenario is 3 groups of 3.

Screwball + Bomb + goon
GF+ goon + Tornao
Bookie + 2 unkown

Or any combination of them you want to group together. In this case we have 2 mafia left. And theydon't have to be on the same team either.

I think, when i really think abotu it that is, the first situation is the most likely. But i wouldn't put it past BM for one of the other's to be closer to the truth...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1132 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Korlash »

Wait... I forgot a mafia in there somewhere.... Damn all that work for nothing... stupid Korlash... They don't add up as 4 groups or 2 groups. (Counted the goons as one and then forgot distorter) so if it is two groups or four groups then we have 2 mafia left... If it is 3 groups we only have one...

Are you lot as confused as I am yet?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1134 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:I don't have anything other than my results to back it up with. Do you see any other options for me than to apply pressure to you?
You could speculate with me. As Pachino said in 88 min, you don't have to be right as long as you are convinsing... so get convinsing...
Korts wrote:Fair enough. On the other hand, the kill MO was natural causes. That implies timer to me.
actually itt was "Natural causes?" Which implies it only looked like natural causes... which implies (to me) poison.
Elvis wrote:It's only awesome if you're lying... are you?
No... *cries* you got my hopes up and everything... I just want to be awesome...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1146 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Korlash »

Korts wrote:I don't see how "Korlash and Surye faking a masonship by necroing forbiddan" isn't speculation enough.
First you call it the only explanation of your role, now you call it speculation... In my experience if you KNOW something, it isn't speculation... just saying...
Korts wrote:BTW I'm enjoying the awesome clusterfuck of simul-posting this game's experiencing
Me too! <3 best time I've had on MS in a long time...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1156 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok so I went back and made a list... here is what I have: (Be warned... this is all set-up speculation and outguessing the mod)

Known scum:

(G1): Alabaska J, Lord Hur- Goons
(G2): DGB- Screwball
(G3): Kison- Bomb
(G4): Lawrence- I. GF, Farside: A. Bookie
(G7): Bionic- Distorter, K7- Tornado

Known Third party:
(G4): Literal- Shakespear (Survivor?)

Unkowns:
(G4): Elvis (Miller)
(G6): Landlord (Iceman...)
(G7): Korlash (Vanilla turned mason)
(G7): Surye (Masoniser)
(G8): Korts (INsane cop)

Listed me and surye as unkown for the town's benefit! Go me!

Out of the known scum here is what is fact:

No grouping has yet to show more then two scum.
The first "Single" (Kison) was scum.
DGB came in as the only scum in group 2. (So partnerships do not always have to come in together)
There has been no SK Role yet. (Third party comng up blue and BM saying Literal wasn't a killer is what lead me to this)

Possible scenarios:

2 scum groups of 4. Last surviving scum is an SK or other third party role. (I'm surprised Korts has not yet tried to push "cult" on me and Surye)

3 scum groups of 3. Last survivng scum is from one of these groups.

-Above situation with a surviving SK or third party role in addition to mafia.

4 scum groups of varying numbers and abilities.

In short... I have nothing... =/

However, I do think that Kison being solo entering scum does put Landlord and Korts higher then the rest of us as possible scum. (as they both entered solo) The "known" facts regarding other groups make Elvis, me, and Surye as scum unlikely as that would be more then 2 scum entering at once.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1158 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

We are legit, as legit as a two dollar bill.... seriously they are legit...

If Korts is telling the truth then BM needs to explain how he gets a guilty on a GF and an innocent on a mason. However, that being said if he is town then in my mind landlord is the only one left. Surye can try to mason him tonight but I doubt it will do any good.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1161 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Korlash »

I just don't see why you would continue the charade as scum. I mean you palyed a good game... In fact you could argue you got screwed what with two of the town being masons so in order to not be lynched you would have to convinse Elvis and landlord to vote us. And Elvis's hammer was based on process of elimination type logic... So if you were scum I don't see why you wouldn't jsut say "Oh damn you caught me... good game"

although if I was lynched cum I would protest I was town until the mod shut me up... so... That could be it also...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1162 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

I need to learn to proof read my posts... >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1164 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

that's what I am here for... Providing entertainment for the unentertainable!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1167 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yeah I would be really pissed if Elvis is the last scum and got away by claiming "Town sided dalek"... *laughs* Talk about Awesomsness...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1168 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

Surye wrote:Okay, I need to walk away from this browser for a few hours, the suspense is killing me.
don't walk too far or you'll get fired... XD

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1170 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Korlash »

Exactly why I would be sad if you won... ;_; Because then I would lose... And it would be all Surye's fault! XD /tossing blame on others

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1172 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Korlash »

WAIT WAIT... i have to... I HAVE to...
Elvis wrote:Madness...
Madness?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1174 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Korlash »

I didn't notice... >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1178 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

I think guys like that movie because it was based off a comic book... All guys like comic books.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1215 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

Sure wrote:The shortest path to winning == Korlash NOT listening to me, and continuing to push a Landlord lynch.

Korlash will never trust me again
Yup... I will never take my Fifth Element doubts for granted again...
Forbiddan wrote:Anyway, I really didn't do much this game except nearly get lynched for a badly chosen vig. I'm vaguely disappointed
You helped me and Surye with our claim... that's something!

Anyways, you may all now cheer for me! Miraculously recruiting the only two vanilla town on my first attempts! *bows* I thank you! /flex

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”