Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

This one WAS going to check the thread a lot earlier but then played way too much Hunt Showdown. Oops.
In post 69, Frogsterking wrote:I have like 4 scum reads. Off the top of my head they're tris for asking some awkward looking questions, Ythan specifically for , the doll gimmick player has a first post I think feels safe to make from a scum PoV, and the lycanfire player has a first post followed by a second post which I think are safe from a scum PoV.

I'll read back and clarify on tris I guess: , , I think can be kinda scummy.

I think furtive, csf and gamma seem OK based purely on meta but I'm not that confident. I don't actually understand Gamma's townread on andree but if Gamma is indeed town then I would probably sheep their townread on andree.
It's not just a 'gimmick', y'know. Also, ehh? If you wanna point fingers for first posts then maybe you should add like, basically everyone. Of course a first post is going to be "safe" from "scum PoV" when first posts 99 times out of 100 are essentially "hi" with or without an RV attached. Lycanfire's too. It makes sense half of these reads got dropped because they are, ESPECIALLY flimsy for page 3, but either way it's just Eh to this one. Frogster's 86 jumps out to it as more immediately wacky.
In post 96, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I can get behind this vote though

VOTE: HighPrincessErinys
Incheresting............
In post 12, McMenno wrote:oh like I have something in my role that interferers with investigative roles so don't target me with those please
Interested in this little out(?). Want to say it feels towny to go "hey investigatives don't waste an action" but that's easily something scum could do too as a bluff, especially when this entire setup is one giant question mark in terms of mechanics. This one will be keeping an eye on you.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:12 am

In post 145, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 144, HighPrincessErinys wrote:It's not just a 'gimmick', y'know. Also, ehh? If you wanna point fingers for first posts then maybe you should add like, basically everyone. Of course a first post is going to be "safe" from "scum PoV" when first posts 99 times out of 100 are essentially "hi" with or without an RV attached. Lycanfire's too. It makes sense half of these reads got dropped because they are, ESPECIALLY flimsy for page 3, but either way it's just Eh to this one. Frogster's 86 jumps out to it as more immediately wacky.
This is the kind of overreaction I think can be scum indicative. I noticed that you went straight to attacking my reasoning rather than questioning whether or not it was scum motivated. Consider me sold on a quickhammer here if the game comes to that.

VOTE: Princess
This being an 'overreaction' is kinda relative to the individual. But more importantly it's kinda funny you're like "Ahh I got you!!" because this one poked at your reasoning without attaching if it thinks you're scum or not for it. Even though it did. You were a solid "Eh" after all that. You're very very confident in general about some of these reads, which is kinda weird considering one of them is Ythan who... capitalized a word. Very strange play in general.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:10 pm

In post 183, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 144, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 12, McMenno wrote:oh like I have something in my role that interferers with investigative roles so don't target me with those please
Interested in this little out(?). Want to say it feels towny to go "hey investigatives don't waste an action" but that's easily something scum could do too as a bluff, especially when this entire setup is one giant question mark in terms of mechanics. This one will be keeping an eye on you.
Which one do you think it is?

It's fairly meta for town to claim miller immediately, and I think there's a high probability of negative town utility in a big setup like this. I'm erring on the side of trusting at this stage
Hard to say for certain, especially when there's almost certainly neg util like you said. It's more something to keep in mind rn than anything.
In post 137, KittyTacky wrote:idk about Frogster, backing out on tris so fast might be scum theatre but I can't say I scumread him otherwise.
Oh come off it, assuming tris is town, then as scum I had a fantastic opportunity to bloat the thread with useless, horrible drama by dragging out a fight with tris over whether or not asking questions is AI for them.
In post 203, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 187, Morning Tweet wrote:Lol

How good are you at feigning full solving the game as scum, as well as exerting control over it?

Frog describing himself as gloating and solved from his point of view, and so on is kinda my impression of town!Frog. He's one of those players that has a read on everyone. But I don't know how well Frog emulates this sort of excitement for solving as scum
Not really, no. I just completed a scum game recently:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89984&user_select[]=16233

Most of what I provide as scum is in the scum chat I think. For thread control in the past I focused on tinfoiling, bloating the thread with dumb discussions and then lurking out once I draw too much heat. I find it a bit overwhelming to actually attempt to imitate my town game as scum.
Realistic chance this is a brand of meta manipualtion. "No look guys THIS is how I play as scum. Therefore, I am NOT scum.". This one doesn't care for meta analysis but it just thought this was worth pointing out. Detailing ways you would've/could've did things as scum but didn't feels itself a smidge scummy in an abstract sense.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:26 pm

In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 223, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Realistic chance this is a brand of meta manipualtion. "No look guys THIS is how I play as scum. Therefore, I am NOT scum.". This one doesn't care for meta analysis but it just thought this was worth pointing out. Detailing ways you would've/could've did things as scum but didn't feels itself a smidge scummy in an abstract sense.
And is this a take that you actually have or are you just shading my slot because I put you in my solve? You were in that game I linked to and you recognized my scum play there immediately. What exactly do you think I am not being truthful about considering you have first hand experience?
Because you can just. Lie? Like, it's really as simple as that. This isn't shade or a scumread just "hm, something to think about..." because anyone can just literally lie and do the opposite. If you're acknowledging that this one caught on to your scum play within the one day it was alive that game, then it's not impossible for you to try and adjust your play in this game as you're obviously self-aware of your own scum behaviors.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:36 pm

In post 230, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 223, HighPrincessErinys wrote:

How good are you at feigning full solving the game as scum, as well as exerting control over it?

Frog describing himself as gloating and solved from his point of view, and so on is kinda my impression of town!Frog. He's one of those players that has a read on everyone. But I don't know how well Frog emulates this sort of excitement for solving as scum

Most of what I provide as scum is in the scum chat I think. For thread control in the past I focused on tinfoiling, bloating the thread with dumb discussions and then lurking out once I draw too much heat. I find it a bit overwhelming to actually attempt to imitate my town game as scum.
Realistic chance this is a brand of meta manipualtion. "No look guys THIS is how I play as scum. Therefore, I am NOT scum.". This one doesn't care for meta analysis but it just thought this was worth pointing out. Detailing ways you would've/could've did things as scum but didn't feels itself a smidge scummy in an abstract sense.
wh-
what

frog: "here's some evidence to back up my claims"
erinys: "HMM. PROVIDING EVIDENCE IS SUSPICIOUS."

???
Watch how you use that paraphrasing, you might take someone's eye out! But in all actual seriousness it still really isn't a giant gotcha scumread or whatever. Just a point this one wanted to make.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:37 pm

Perhaps the last line gives an impression otherwise but fwiw any read this one would make based off of that point is extremely small in scale.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:57 pm

In post 239, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 228, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Because you can just. Lie?
...you were in that game and you easily saw through my fake scum solving, which is primarily what MT was asking. Also, I literally did the things that I claimed (tinfoil, thread bloat, lurk:)

Spoiler:
In post 132, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 73, Firebringer wrote:ii played a game with him, read another game with him. if i understood his mind i would share it better with you. If i gave you a generic profile i would say expect him to go back and forth very fast and be very invested into reads one moment and then move just as quickly to something else, and that his reasoning and logic are very hard to tract often.

I would say maybe best way to find him to be town because i haven't seen his scum game is probably his lack of care of how he is perceived and this early game interactions def gives me feeling he is caring how he looks. idk too early to tell. Early gut scum feels.
This is a bald-faced freaking lie. Fire knows exactly what my scum game looks like: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88946
In post 133, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Firebringer
In post 134, Firebringer wrote:Which game was that. I don't think ive played scum in like half a year and def don't remember u being my teammate
In post 135, Firebringer wrote:what do you know we did play scum together.
its all coming back to me. your scum game really was bad if memory serves me right in that
In post 154, Firebringer wrote:Also that game was february this year. I don't know if i would call it recent although i think that was literally my last scum game so i should have remembered it enough to remember you were my teammate. You got elimmed pretty early in that game though and I didn't even read your posts that much now that you reminded me of it. Would need to go back and read the game because my impression was it was pretty bad.

I don't see how that game anyway takes u out of ur scum game here because i would hope u improved since then.
In post 159, Firebringer wrote:wait frogster, quick sanity check for me.
do u seriously believe this about me lying to grib about our past in order to....hide our history or something and this is scum motivated.

Cause honestly i thought this was another thing to just push more pointless conversation forward as you desperately seem like you want to just have people engage.
In post 21, Grib wrote:VOTE: Thestatusquo
In post 2052, Grib wrote:It’s frustrating to feel like I have the only concrete reason to be voting anyone, whereas the votes on me are

- Frog, because of some psychological bullshit
- Enchant, who is bad
- Aisa, because lol mechanics
In post 1534, Grib wrote:Ok, I’ll say it. Frog is strategically lurking. I’ve never played with him before but his personality type doesn’t really mesh with “give up” as a villager.
In post 1535, Grib wrote:
Spoiler: Frog meta
In post 86, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 64, Grib wrote:Okay, now you feel almost too scummy to be scum.

Will you tell me about your playstyle? How you tend to handle the early- mid-, and late-game? Why do people who don't know you typically scumread you, and if someone had experience with you, what would they think of your posts so far?

Sorry for the rapid-fire questions, but you intrigue me.
Aside from the questions these are all the usual beats of a townie trying really hard to sort my slot. I've been described as too-scummy-to-be-scum sounding a lot. Like, a lot.

For your questions, I have very good reads early and hit scum D1 a lot. I mostly ask questions, set up a PoE and analyze isos. So my early play is very competent. Actually, I think my early game is very good. :cop:

The problem is that other than that I tend to play pretty bad.

I'd describe my mid game (or even immediately after setting up a PoE) play as: I freak out and go on tilt and throw the game.

I think my endgame play is messy too because I can figure out who did it by then but my tilt/paranoia/tinfoil are bad for closing out games.

My adaptation recently has been to try and play to my strengths and call multiple scum D1 and push one of them through so I get killed N1 and aren't around to throw the game later.

As for why I think I'm constantly scum read by tone, I have a theory that people who are introverted (low happiness, low assertiveness), neurotic (in my case anxious, angry, vulnerable) and very disagreeable (competitive, suspicious of others) are likely to be scum read by tone when Town. I mostly believe this because I realized that other players who have a similar temperament are frequently getting pushed as scum by strangers in their games as well.

Now with that said, what about you, Grib? What is your playstyle like in the early, mid and late game, and do you often get scum read for your tone as Town?
There is a very obvious lack of tilt here, or passion, or urgency. If Frog is town here.
In post 1536, Grib wrote:Oops.

I was gonna say “if Frog is town here, I’m slapping my next vote on NM and calling it a day” but that seemed too bitchy so I backspaced. Didn’t backspace far enough.
In post 1537, Grib wrote:Anyway, he knows there’s no world where we kill anyone -he- wants us to kill this phase. So he’s eliminating any further incriminating interactions.

In my opinion.

Like you are claiming that my response to MT is scummy because of abstract reasoning, but the claims that I made to her about my scum play are easily verifiable and consistent with how I actually approach the game as scum.

You were literally in the dead PT typing in all caps how I was obv scum and town should kill me. Here are the links of you stating this:

viewtopic.php?p=13539112#p13539112

viewtopic.php?p=13548417#p13548417

viewtopic.php?p=13550164#p13550164

MT asked me if I'm good at faking solving as scum and explained that I wasn't, and I explained what I think I am good at, and so I'm curious which of my statements you actually think I was lying about considering my answer is congruent with your own experiences playing with scum!frog?
This all isn't the potential lie. Saying you're town because you aren't doing any of this is. Again it really is not impossible for you to adjust your play in light of my presence considering you're ofc aware this one sniffed you out during the game, even if you say otherwise. At no point did this one say decisively or confidently you WERE lying, or adjusting your play, or are scum, it just pointed out something it thought was a possibility to keep in mind. Your play has been... interesting so far, but this one honestly isn't super sure what to think of you in terms of alignment.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:02 pm

In post 240, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 236, HighPrincessErinys wrote:But in all actual seriousness it still really isn't a giant gotcha scumread or whatever. Just a point this one wanted to make.
Why did you choose to make that point though instead of addressing Tweet's question or my response directly? You're one of few players in this game who has actually played a recent game with scum!frog and you avoided making any meaningful contribution at all.
Don't know what you're actually referring to here, because this one answered the one question Tweet asked it, and obviously responded to you too.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:51 pm

In post 244, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 242, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Saying you're town because you aren't doing any of this is.
I didn't say that in my answer to Tweet though? I just like answered their question truthfully? Why are you pretending like you can't understand this?
In post 245, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 243, HighPrincessErinys wrote:because this one answered the one question Tweet asked it, and obviously responded to you too.
You didn't answer their question in any meaningful way which provided new information.

Here look:
In post 223, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Realistic chance this is a brand of meta manipualtion. "No look guys THIS is how I play as scum. Therefore, I am NOT scum.". This one doesn't care for meta analysis but it just thought this was worth pointing out. Detailing ways you would've/could've did things as scum but didn't feels itself a smidge scummy in an abstract sense.
Why are you being vague like you have no idea how I play? You're just framing my answer to Tweet in the worst possible light and pretending like it's moving the game forward.
This one thinks we've both kind of lost the plot here. So again, slowly this time: This one never got asked a question about you by Tweet, only about Menno's claim of causing investigative shenanigans. This one said in the same post, independent of answering that question; "Hey, Froggy
could
be trying to set us up by saying he plays like X as scum and thus is town because he's now playing like Y.". Not a definitive finger, just something that is, in this one's opinion, with full knowledge of how you played in that game, still within the realm of possibility. That is the potential lie in question, not that you're outright lying about an entire scum game that you linked and this one was in. You never directly said you're town to Tweet but you previously, also in this one's original post pointing this out, said this:
In post 137, KittyTacky wrote:idk about Frogster, backing out on tris so fast might be scum theatre but I can't say I scumread him otherwise.
Oh come off it, assuming tris is town, then as scum I had a fantastic opportunity to bloat the thread with useless, horrible drama by dragging out a fight with tris over whether or not asking questions is AI for them.
It's not hard to pick up the implication here in combination with you saying to Tweet that bloating the thread is your game plan as scum, with evidence.
In post 246, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 242, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Your play has been... interesting so far, but this one honestly isn't super sure what to think of you in terms of alignment.
I mean this is just easy to work with because now not only are you shading me, you're also being wishy washy and refusing to commit to a read on my slot.
This one doesn't get why you seem to be quick to assume you're being shaded. Noticed this a bit in the other game too. This isn't wishy-washy reading either, this never
was
a proper read to commit or not commit to in the first place. Go ahead and call that in itself wishy-washy if you want but the point was always making a note of something that is purely theoretical at the moment, but possible in the future. NOT to be some silver bullet or to abstractly 'move the game forward'. If this one's going to make a read on you, it's going to be for something actually tangible.

These last few posts fried my brain so hopefully this clears up the exact point this one is trying to make here.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:58 pm

In post 272, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 223, HighPrincessErinys wrote:

What would have been a response to Morning Tweet's question in that wouldn't involve a realistic chance of meta manipulation?

If your purpose isn't to shade or scumread (), then why torpedo this response? Can you clarify your read on Frogs?
This one thinks pointing out things like that is helpful for the future, even if it doesn't directly contribute to any immediate reads.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:02 pm

Frog meta stuff aside, this one is wondering where tapiocaphobe and Vaxkiller are, and where Ranger went.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:15 pm

Starting to notice a theme about getting voted after focusing on one topic/person at a time. Hm.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:51 pm

In post 306, tris wrote:
In post 304, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Starting to notice a theme about getting voted after focusing on one topic/person at a time. Hm.
do u have an opinion on anything not about frog?
Skimmed through some ISOs:

Feeling a bit of a townlean on Gamma all things considered, and honestly not super sure what all the votes on her are actually been about. Wondering about that "haha dont kill me or else......" though.

Interested in StD's votes on you and Imaginality. Would you (StD) care to elaborate on these?

Honestly not getting many scum vibes from anyone in general. Big own vibes on MT tho. Looking forward to more posts from Ranger and Quiet Owl in particular, but this game probably needs to wait until after Christmas to really see the real activity start up.

Will take a more thorough look tomorrow when it isn't like 3:50am. Goodbye for nowwww
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:45 am

Feeling a bit inclined to hop onto the Imaginality wagon, but would like to see them respond to their votes first.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:28 am

This one is voting for Tapiocaphobe, not CSF.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:54 am

In post 364, Titus wrote:Oh boy, do I really want to read or

VOTE: Frog

P.S. imaginality is town k thx
Wanna tell us more about these two reads?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:12 pm

In post 391, Titus wrote:
In post 387, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 385, Titus wrote:So what do you feel she's not responding to?
It’s not quite like that
I suggest you ISO her
Isn't your whole point that CSF is selectively responding though? How would reading her ISO help?

Also, Frogsterking failed my test. Frogsterking gets a certain level of annoyed when I'm cagey as town and instead, he's looking to discredit.
You literally said it was a test. Dunno if doing that really lets you get reliable results.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:15 pm

In post 399, Ranger wrote:
In post 397, Frogsterking wrote:I missed this placement the first time too. I can definitely see myself getting schmoozed out of a good RVS read by this lycan.
Actually, lycan's one of my weakest scumreads. The entrance you thought was town I thought was scum, but it's explicitly not a strong read. Doing an iso there, I still really hate , but posts like , , , , and all actually look good.

So I think I talked my way into this:

{Save The Dragons}
{HighPrincessErinys, Cat Scratch Fever, Morning Tweet, Frogsterking}
{KittyTacky, tris}
{GeorgeBailey, Enchant}
{kitten around}
{Elements}
{McMenno}
{Lycanfire}
{Not_Mafia}
{Vaxkiller, tapiocaphobe}
{Ythan}
{furtiveglance}
{Titus}
{Quiet Owl}
{Gamma Emerald, imaginality}
Elaborate more on Gamma? This one's been pretty neutral on her so it'd like to hear reasoning from people who scumread her. That goes for you too,
@Frog
. This one wants to hear your meta evidence on Gamma, as you haven't really shown evidence despite saying you can quote as many as four relevant games.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:19 am

In post 431, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 426, imaginality wrote:The votes on me are lazy and/or scummy (likely a mix). I can understand why, "imaginality mixed up two players and is a bit noncommital so far" is nice easy justification for a vote so it's tempting for scum who don't have to lie to join the wagon. Helps that I'm low activity so not likely to push back as noisily as some players would. It's a wagon scum can hope might lead to a mislim that looks understandable and if it doesn't they don't look bad for being on it and pressuring me to play more.

For this reason I definitely think there are scum voting me.
i feel like most of the votes have nothing to do with this
Yeah, gotta concur here. Also don't really think there's anything super important about Ranger not having 3 people in one level of scumread like imaginality (and to a lesser extent, Titus) seems to think.
In post 454, Titus wrote:
In post 450, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 446, Titus wrote:Define lazily. I'm going to push you because you're straight up wrong. I'm going to figure out your issue StD and set you correctly.
tf are you saying here
I'm saying StD is 100% wrong and trying. So I'm going to show him he's wrong and get him pointed in the right direction, even if I am not 100% sure where it is myself.
In post 456, Titus wrote:
In post 453, Save The Dragons wrote:you think me shoving my boot up his ass with my vote is not asking?
No. You're assuming a bad motive and you've been buddied up by scum. I know this for a fact. Any other read I can discuss. Imaginality is town busy with the holidays. Period.
In post 461, Titus wrote:
In post 457, Save The Dragons wrote:titus you've given no reason to suggest imaginality is not scummy
I'd refute reasons but I don't get your tone read and I seen no other reasons.

I could give another reason but I'd rather hold it.

I will negotiate on any other read but not imaginality.
This is a lot of
vehement
defense that Titus refuses to back up with reasoning or evidence. Huge filibuster vibes.
In post 463, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm. I get the message.
And this is just. Weird.

This entire thing just reeks of weird. Titus's defense of imaginality, Titus going "I want to steer StD in the right direction but I don't actually know the right direction myself", etc. Just fuckin'
strange
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:33 pm

In post 388, Frogsterking wrote:It would be pretty funny if Ranger is scum and just posting bare reads list as a scum strat. The main reason I don't think that is because I agree with almost every single one of their placements. The main difference I noticed in reads was quiet owl. Do you think I got schmoozed earlier by quiet owl, ranger?
In post 356, Ythan wrote:
In post 354, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 352, Ythan wrote:
In post 348, Frogsterking wrote:@all Also: I hate every single one of you for townreading Gamma for absolutely shit reasons, and you all deserve to lose (and probably will) for not backing me up.
It's your job to make a good case not to throw a fit.
I agree with this completely and I also stand by my sentiment that the existing town reads on Gamma show a lack of critical thinking.
If you'll point out which I'll humor you for a bit.
KT stands out for sure (.) I also think there is an element of AtE to it (, .) To clarify though I do think KT can do critical thinking well, I'm saying that I don't think in this one example that those are good reasons. In fact those are things worth scumreading for imo.

In answering your question I realized most players who townread gamma haven't actually explained why.
In post 357, Korina wrote:
Hi, friendly mod reminder that while mafia is a game that can get heated, please refrain from making personal attacks of any sort. Thank y’all. <3
I want to take a different direction, can players who townread Gamma-I'm thinking csf and dragons especially-explain why you townread Gamma? I have ideas about why, but I'd rather give you a chance to explain.

PEdit

I'm getting major scum pings from Titus right now. needs some explaining.
Went back to this post and it's... interesting. Says "Haha, what if Ranger is scum? Anyways, I agree with her.", calls out a non-existent AtE on KT as 309 and 310 are unrelated to why he actually townreads Gamma, and calls Titus's scum pair reads scummy because...? He calls KT's reasons for townreading Gamma worth scumreading in the same post, has been pushing and scumreading Ythan, and again points out the possibility of a scum Ranger, which all together kinda gives this an OMGUS feel considering he's the last person in those reads. This one agrees Titus explaining her scumreads would be nice, but the scumreads themselves being scummy? Not so sure.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:59 pm

In post 488, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 484, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Went back to this post and it's... interesting. Says "Haha, what if Ranger is scum? Anyways, I agree with her.", calls out a non-existent AtE on KT as 309 and 310 are unrelated to why he actually townreads Gamma, and calls Titus's scum pair reads scummy because...? He calls KT's reasons for townreading Gamma worth scumreading in the same post, has been pushing and scumreading Ythan, and again points out the possibility of a scum Ranger, which all together kinda gives this an OMGUS feel considering he's the last person in those reads. This one agrees Titus explaining her scumreads would be nice, but the scumreads themselves being scummy? Not so sure.
It would be helpful if Town (?) stops tinfoiling a scum motivation into isolated comments they find from my iso.
In post 489, Frogsterking wrote:I'm not sure what the scum motivation you're supposedly seeing is either. If you are suggesting I may secretly be trying to sabotage Ranger then by golly you must think I am an awful scum player.
\

Hey, nothing about scum motive or sabotaging Ranger. This one just wants to know what's up, especially with the Titus point here. What exactly about 379 is scummy to you?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:29 pm

Worth mentioning in relation to Gamma asking to be voted/limmed:
In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote::roll:
Gonna give y’all a little tip: you might not want to kill me.
In post 192, Gamma Emerald wrote:I realized the exact reason why this push reeks of bullshit: it’s the same crock of shit Krazy used to pull against me. This sort of “scum!Gamma always reacts this way” comment is one I’m well-acquainted with, and one that imo ensures one of us is scum. So I think today’s vote absolutely SHOULD be between me and Frogsterking.
It’s still not wise to vote me out, unless you want a lot of deaths really fast.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:35 am

Merry Christmas! Here's my gift to imaginality: VOTE: imaginality!

In all seriousness, figured it's about time to put my vote elsewhere.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:07 pm

In post 610, KittyTacky wrote:Speaking of, Ranger, I'm reminding you about the Gamma meta links.
Speaking of Gamma meta links, what about yours, Frog? You upped the ante to 6 games and everything.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:25 pm

Not being super invested in the game on Christmas and focusing on one thing, if anything at all, is reasonable. But CSF
is
correct in the regard that your full ISO is filled with a lot of interactions with Froggy, as well as general fluff. Not a super fan of that fact.

Probably need to give the Titus and imaginality thing a twice over tomorrow but for now this one is willing to follow Ranger's hypothesis on town!Titus and scum!imaginality. Feel like a lot of the "open at start" PT stuff is just splitting hairs though. Also skeptical about the wacky "mod-confirmed" Mason claim on D1.
In post 617, kitten around wrote:Catching up,
I very much doubt that Titus says she has a mod confirmed read on someone unless it’s true.
I think it’s possible Ranger actually believes what she’s saying but I don’t understand how she can both townread Titus and still think she’s either somehow being misinformed or less than honest?

I am not going to vote a player that Titus says is mod confirmed.
That’s just sounds way too specific to not be true.
Do you think it's true or not? You can't seem to make up your mind.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:59 pm

The more this one thinks about it the less likely it thinks Titus's mason claim is real. Their insistence on things like the PT, knowing imaginality's alignment, etc etc are all convincing, but a D1 outing of two masons when one had at most 7 out of 12 votes and has since dropped from that... It's kind of insane, honestly. Really sketched out by this.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:39 am

In post 646, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 643, HighPrincessErinys wrote:The more this one thinks about it the less likely it thinks Titus's mason claim is real. Their insistence on things like the PT, knowing imaginality's alignment, etc etc are all convincing, but
a D1 outing of two masons when one had at most 7 out of 12 votes
and has since dropped from that... It's kind of insane, honestly. Really sketched out by this.
Why does this make you doubt her claim?
Because it's an extremely weird circumstance to claim Mason with someone else in? All it's really going to do, if true, is paint a target on their backs in the future because 7/12 really does not need a D1 mason claim to save your buddy, it would've been alot better to wait until around E-3/2 or so because then there's a very immediate and credible threat to imaginality's life. Now Titus has thrown both of them into the line of mafia fire just to pull imaginality's wagon a further away from the finish line. They're either scum partners, something other than masons, or masons who felt the need to make a
really
strange play.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:42 pm

Yeah this one is trying to see where it stands on imaginality/Frog/Titus but this topic as a whole is a little hard to follow, honestly. Rethinking is in order, for sure.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:15 am

Yeah, Ythan is scummy to this one but not really for most of Frog's reasons. Still strongly disagree that 62 is scummy, but again Ythan's ISO as a whole is, and perhaps her tone too, though it doesn't take scum to shade.
In post 792, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 789, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Yeah this one is trying to see where it stands on imaginality/Frog/Titus but this topic as a whole is a little hard to follow, honestly. Rethinking is in order, for sure.
Then help sort these three instead:
In post 599, Frogsterking wrote:@all I have three slots that need to be seriously considered as candidates for the D1 lim:
Ythan
, furtive and George.
As for furtive and George, we'll cross off George for now because his posts are both old and not really AI, maybe a very faint townlean, but mostly blank unless you want to call him a lurker.

furtive, however, has a bit more to chew on. This one doesn't like Frogster including 51 in his "wagonomics" post but the rest of the non-committal thing
was
a weird, pedantic little conversation. Furtive's big wall is kind of, so-so in general with some good points and some bad points but his ISO overall feels... meh. Mostly because he only has 19 posts to his name, a decent slice of which are that non-committal bit. Going to say a neutral to minor scumlean for now.

So, that leaves us with the only slot of the 3 this one really feels anything conclusive about right now: VOTE: Ythan!
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:16 pm

In post 860, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s actually infuriating that when I decide to give the opposing viewpoint a try, the people holding it buzz off to some other nonsense. I already have enough of that in my irl, don’t fucking do it here.
Have to concur that we really need to decide on a wagon some time in the next lifetime.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:48 pm

In post 884, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Ythan also isn't here to claim, and I'm not going to lim her without that. Vaxkiller & tapiocaphobe both also need to post something

@Frog, I'm not. I think my arguments will appeal to others on the Ythan wagon too, maybe
She won't
need
to claim if the wagon never gets within striking distance to begin with. Same for Gamma, Frog, Owl, Furtive, etc. Pretty much anyone who isn't Titus and imaginality with their question mark Mason claims isn't going to claim, present or not, unless they're actually at risk of dying. And considering that town can't seem to decide which wagon it wants to go for, that might be a bit still. Frog's gonna bonk me over the head for saying that, this one is sure, but town is just
painfully
divided on things and can't agree on who to elim. If it's any consolation to you Frog, this one will give Owl's ISO a look over later and see if it thinks they're a good vote.
In post 899, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 896, Lycanfire wrote:How much analysis do you want? Gamma made a big show about having Elements vote him. It was weird, especially given his quotes earlier in the game. Context matters.
In post 897, Lycanfire wrote:I'm sorry I'm tired, having elements vote her.
HPE was cautioning Elements to not vote Gamma? That's a valid interpretation and probably even the likelier one, but tbh not the one that immediately came to mind when I read that post in context and just now
Yeah not sure about cautioning, just pointing out what is, paraphrasing, "Don't eliminate me or everyone EXPLODES!!!". This one isn't sure if it's a Jester(?) bluff or what but it isn't really scared of it ATM. Though this one also didn't want to vote Gamma at the time (And not really now, but this one thinks it might need to do some ISO rereading first to see if it still stands there).
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:14 pm

In post 990, Enchant wrote:Wait what he outed... Except for hood which are useless
Well, other than the stated exception... Nothing.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:53 pm

At this point, this one is convinced there is almost no world in which Frogster is town here. If Jester wasn't a realistic probability this one would probably throw it's vote onto him but at this point ignoring him sounds like the better idea until we have some kind of idea of what his actual role is. Do not trust him either way, because both his actual play and his tone have been getting increasingly worse as the day progresses and it's both actually scummy and just plain frustrating to watch even if this one hasn't really been on the receiving end of his needlessly toxic aggression.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:40 am

Frogster's play has been increasingly weird and scummy and insulting, this game would probably benefit greatly from a night phase so powers can start getting used, and he's already gotten hammered, so! VOTE: FrogsterKing is now slightly extra dead. Please don't be a Jester?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:43 am

In post 1158, Titus wrote:
In post 1156, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Frogster's play has been increasingly weird and scummy and insulting, this game would probably benefit greatly from a night phase so powers can start getting used, and he's already gotten hammered, so! VOTE: FrogsterKing is now slightly extra dead. Please don't be a Jester?
Oh welcome to the site btw.
Oh, thank you!
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:08 am

This one mostly got Mafia experience before coming here from Town of Salem and more recently mafia.gg, though those are both rather different beasts.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:04 am

In post 1174, Gimli wrote:
In post 1170, xyzzy wrote:
Frogsterking died; he was a town psychiatrist.

night 1 starts now but has no deadline for now. once all players who need to be replaced have been replaced, night 1 will start, possibly with a slight extension depending on whether the replacing players need extra time to catch up.
you're all idiots
In post 1178, Gimli wrote:how do you eliminate frogster? reading this absolute disaster was the worst thing I did this year
Interesting take that Frog was super obviously town by virtue of being a massive prick for no reason, apparently. The wagon, in hindsight, should've slowed a bit to let him explain himself, but he really just dropped the ball and then didn't even hardclaim the role that would've saved his life to claim. It's still like, mindboggling to think about and none of us will know the why for a long time, probably.
In post 1179, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Both kills are offwagon, we lim on wagon today

VOTE: Quiet Owl
This one will go along with this for the time being. Should really start sniffing ISOs again though. VOTE: Quiet Owl
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:36 pm

In post 1202, Ranger wrote:
In post 1193, Enchant wrote:I don't really agree that psychiatrist is powerful PR, but it points we have Serial Killer.
Let me run you through the process I have.

We know there was a Psychiatrist. Psychiatrists specifically cure Serial Killers.

We have two nightkills last night, indicating a serial killer was active last night.

We have a duo, Titus + imaginality, who have claimed masons, but whose play does not match that of town masons.

My conclusion is Titus and imaginality are likely a serial killer duo, who likely could have been converted into a vigilante duo had Frogsterking targeted them.

I would happily vote imaginality as a result. There's arguments to be made on holding back. Leashing the serial killers is potentially viable; the theory of them being 3p, while sound, is not 100% definitive, and usually it's better to hunt for scum than to hunt for 3p. I feel a discussion is warranted, but will happily park my vote on anyone with a high chance of being nontown. What type of scum we eliminate is less important; eliminating scum regardless of type is the goal.

This one never really fully believed Titus and imaginality on the early mason claims, its said before how weird that feels to it, so...

VOTE: imaginality

Just do not think the claims have a good chance of being real, despite the "mod-confirmed alignment" stuff.
In post 1199, UltimateGamer wrote:Not liking Cat Scratch's and Erinys' Quiet Owl vote.
You have my utmost apolocheese.
In post 1208, Quiet Owl wrote:hmm.
anyone in a neighborhood know if there are any vanilla townies in this game at all?
How would neighbors know this?
P-Edit:
In post 1209, Quiet Owl wrote:hang on that question doesn't even make sense as neighbours are not VTs. nevermind.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:16 pm

The bastard part is probably most other parts of the game. Neighborhoods don't say "yeah you're aligned with these people" just "you can talk to them" so it's likely neither.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:05 am

In post 1280, Gimli wrote:
In post 154, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 153, Frogsterking wrote:I can literally bury Gamma with a case based purely on meta. I'm fine ending the day relatively early as this slot isn't flipping town.

VOTE: Gamma
I can quote from not one, not two, not three, but
four
separate scum games which each show Gamma is deep in her scum meta right now.
does anyone know if frogster has a very solid read on gamma, in general?
He never did supply those meta links he supposedly had. Makes this one a little doubtful about it but it's not sure considering Frog is big into meta.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:59 am

In post 1296, kitten around wrote:
In post 1293, Gimli wrote:
In post 1282, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1273, Gimli wrote:gamma I also like doctor who, I think it's a good show
Thanks for this ig
I’m just a little frustrated that you and Ranger are circlejerking rn, it really kills my faith in anything of value happening this game.
I just replaced in, gamma. give me time <3
I think this looks tvt to me. I also believe Titus’ mason claim and I don’t think she’d likely use the phrase “mod confirmed” if scum - especially how much she’s insisting on it.
Well, of course she'd insist on it, if she dropped the claim she'd be a liar. The mod confirmed thing is the important part and even then it's hard to judge how important it really actually is, in this one's opinion? It doesn't really put a fakeclaim outside of the realm of possibility. In general taking Titus's claim at face value SEEMS fine and dandy but the circumstances around it always put this one off of believing it.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:19 am

In post 1306, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1301, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1296, kitten around wrote:
In post 1293, Gimli wrote:
In post 1282, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1273, Gimli wrote:gamma I also like doctor who, I think it's a good show
Thanks for this ig
I’m just a little frustrated that you and Ranger are circlejerking rn, it really kills my faith in anything of value happening this game.
I just replaced in, gamma. give me time <3
I think this looks tvt to me. I also believe Titus’ mason claim and I don’t think she’d likely use the phrase “mod confirmed” if scum - especially how much she’s insisting on it.
Well, of course she'd insist on it, if she dropped the claim she'd be a liar. The mod confirmed thing is the important part and even then it's hard to judge how important it really actually is, in this one's opinion? It doesn't really put a fakeclaim outside of the realm of possibility. In general taking Titus's claim at face value SEEMS fine and dandy but the circumstances around it always put this one off of believing it.
Titus exaggerates either way. What’s odd is that Titus and imaginality weren’t killed.

Makes me think socially that Titus/imagine/Ranger are all good

Mechanically though I have to doubt.
This one briefly thought about the implications of Titus/imaginality not dying during the night but it's easy to also think about mafia worrying about doctors/other protectors or just trying to frame them by virtue of still being alive, or they could just be mafia. But either way it's too much of a toss-up to this one to worry about right now.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:04 pm

In post 1372, UltimateGamer wrote:Gamma's self-vote is very very townie. I don't see scum gamma throwing the game along with her teamates unless it was a coordinated effort. It does not feel like a coordinated effort.

Not_Mafia and Enchant jumping on that immediately after however... Is not something I like to see. Like if Gamma's town and they're the first two that follow her self-vote, that would obvioulsy bring them a LOT of heat that I don't think they'd want as scum, so I can't say it's a SCUMMY move but I don't like it nonetheless.

The more emotional Gamma get the more I'm beliving her. I do not want to eliminate gamma today.

Like there's a world where she's scum, but I think it's not nearly as likely as frustrated angry townie who is fed up.
It's really par for the course with these two, honestly.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:36 pm

In post 1396, Elements wrote:
In post 1392, imaginality wrote:Never played with an encryptor before.
What does an encryptor do?
Neighborhood no longer has daytalk now that he's dead.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:05 pm

In post 1416, Gimli wrote:
In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 314, Elements wrote:I've read through and have vague town reads on most people which is fun. Quiet Owl and Ranger are my two biggest town reads atm.
Funny thing, I didn't like Andrée's entrance and was thinking of moving my vote there only to remember that's the slot I replaced into.
VOTE: vaxkillerVOTE: [v/]
this is a pretty gross post
agreed
what's your read on elements atm?
StD is... a bit dead.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:38 pm

In post 1419, Gimli wrote:
In post 1417, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1416, Gimli wrote:
In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 314, Elements wrote:I've read through and have vague town reads on most people which is fun. Quiet Owl and Ranger are my two biggest town reads atm.
Funny thing, I didn't like Andrée's entrance and was thinking of moving my vote there only to remember that's the slot I replaced into.
VOTE: vaxkillerVOTE: [v/]
this is a pretty gross post
agreed
what's your read on elements atm?
StD is... a bit dead.
oh no

what do you think of elements?
Honestly kind of a scumlean upon rereading her ISO some. It just feels weak.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:50 pm

In post 1429, Titus wrote:
In post 1425, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1296, kitten around wrote:I think this looks tvt to me. I also believe Titus’ mason claim and I don’t think she’d likely use the phrase “mod confirmed” if scum - especially how much she’s insisting on it.
"mod confirmed" is just as easy to lie about as any other fakeclaim. This makes no sense. Why have multiple people said this?
Because if imaginality flips scum, I die too.
Is this metaphorical, or literal? Hmmmm...
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:41 pm

In post 1459, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1338, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Guess since it’s out there I am a fruit vendor and sent fruit to Ranger.

Based on something I got from the mod I had suspected mod error but now I can’t verify.

*sigh*

I am just going to hit random people with fruit now.

Can we please kill Gamma now?
OK I will claim now to not look sus later.

I am a Town Multitasking Odd Night Fruit Vendor Even Night Vegetable Vendor 1-Shot Meat Vendor neighbor

I enfruited Quiet Owl and enmeated Titus.

That's why I said I was confused about Elements' post. I tried to crumb it a few posts ago (un
fv
erstand) but meh, I am a weak role anyways.

Unless there is a second meat vendor and Titus didn't claim her meat receipt, there is some kind of night action redirector.
Roles are starting to live up to what they've been made out to be.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:11 am

In post 1545, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:New reads: I think KittyTacky, UltimateGamer (Ythan), and Gimli (Vaxkiller) are town. Kitten around is scum.
Wanna elaborate a bit on the Kitten scumread?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:50 am

cause of death: wrong thread
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:12 pm

In post 1574, Gimli wrote:anyone wants to look at highprincess' ISO and tell me it isn't like, super duper scummy? all it did the entire game was scum busywork. IMO.
Can you point to some examples or is asking this going to be lumped in as "busywork" too?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:45 pm

That
is
just kinda how this one plays, it thinks. It's more of a "reactive" player, it supposes? Either way it's been trying to ask more questions to more people because it's been scumread in the past for being narrow with it's questions and their targets.
In post 1580, Gimli wrote:
In post 558, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Merry Christmas! Here's my gift to imaginality: VOTE: imaginality!

In all seriousness, figured it's about time to put my vote elsewhere.
and why did you vote imaginality here?
Because it's vote had been uselessly parked on Tapiocaphobe for ages and it did not really like imaginality at that point in the game. Actually going to UNVOTE: imaginality now because it will finally concede that them and Titus's claims are believable to it. For now.
In post 1581, Gimli wrote:
In post 643, HighPrincessErinys wrote:The more this one thinks about it the less likely it thinks Titus's mason claim is real. Their insistence on things like the PT, knowing imaginality's alignment, etc etc are all convincing, but a D1 outing of two masons when one had at most 7 out of 12 votes and has since dropped from that... It's kind of insane, honestly. Really sketched out by this.
she is voting the mason pair and posting things like this. does anyone think this is a genuine thought from town, and not some stiff convoluted reasoning scum posts?
In post 1582, Gimli wrote:
In post 722, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 646, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 643, HighPrincessErinys wrote:The more this one thinks about it the less likely it thinks Titus's mason claim is real. Their insistence on things like the PT, knowing imaginality's alignment, etc etc are all convincing, but
a D1 outing of two masons when one had at most 7 out of 12 votes
and has since dropped from that... It's kind of insane, honestly. Really sketched out by this.
Why does this make you doubt her claim?
Because it's an extremely weird circumstance to claim Mason with someone else in? All it's really going to do, if true, is paint a target on their backs in the future because 7/12 really does not need a D1 mason claim to save your buddy, it would've been alot better to wait until around E-3/2 or so because then there's a very immediate and credible threat to imaginality's life. Now Titus has thrown both of them into the line of mafia fire just to pull imaginality's wagon a further away from the finish line. They're either scum partners, something other than masons, or masons who felt the need to make a
really
strange play.
more stiff convoluted scum reasoning that you're all not seeing cause you're not reading
It*, and yeah, genuinely, this one thought and still kind of thinks that Titus blurting out "We're masons!" at that point in the game and wagon was kind of premature in a way that made it doubt the validity of the claim. Maybe that's it being a bit too distrustful but it does believe, from it's point of view, that the claim was needlessly early. It feels better about it now, especially with the full role claims, but the points of contention about "mod-confirmed" and when PTs opened were really nothing to it compared to how it felt about the timing of the claim.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:19 pm

In post 1596, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Like they've now full claimed, but I don't think anything in their full claim made them any townier?
Well, beyond fullclaims just inspiring a bit more confidence than a flat "we're masons", there's the fact that Titus's claim of N5 Suicide Bomber recontextualizes their
very first
message into a big crumb:
In post 127, Titus wrote:Things need to go BOOM!
This one doubts a suicide bomber fakeclaim would be thought up as soon as THAT, especially the oddly specific combination of being an N4 bomber and a mason. Of course there's always room for Insane Shenanigans And Masterful Manipulation but. This one feels a lot better about it as a whole, it'd say.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:28 pm

In post 1612, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1610, Gimli wrote:
In post 1608, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1606, Gimli wrote:
In post 1605, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What do y'all think of kitten around?
I ISO'd them and could be scum, playing very safe in general, but I couldn't find any specific post or a general atittude that feels scummy
That's a pretty accurate description yeah. In general, I think scum tend to fit this profile more often than not: not doing anything wildly strange to stand out, but not pushing the game forward either.
how do you feel about highprincess?
I don't know. I was gut scumreading it early, but then dropped it because I kind of townread how it questioned the mason crumbs in the game thread. I didn't think scum were likely to do that. The way it reacted just now with unvoting imaginality feels off - like why not unvote earlier?
it forgor :dead:
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:43 pm

Titus, even if scum, is a giant waste of an elim right now when she's likely dead on N4. And if she's still alive come D5? We just start asking questions! It's, really that simple. You don't eliminate a vigilante because "Oh, but they could get town instead of scum!", y'know? Scrutinize her all you want now, in the chance she survives (which could be because of any number of things, town doc or block, scum doc or block, other shenanigans, all of which could mislead us), because then hey, we can present a proper case on if she is or isn't scum. But right now? ALOT better to focus on another slot.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:56 pm

This one currently is willing to believe Titus and imaginality are the roles they claim to be, a lot of which is just vibes and gut (which is funny considering this one's vibes and gut on them earlier was "Hmm, sussy!", but still), but also because they've presented a consistent and persistent case in terms of crumbs and defenses of each other when the situation is basically a house of cards. If one flips scum, they're both dead as fuck. That doesn't seem like a gambit scum would wanna make, even if this one will never not be at least mildly intrigued by the initial mason claim.
In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:Her mechanics are expressly antitown and strategically it’s very protown to do so.
The most way she's antitown vs a vig is that if she fucks up and blows up a townie, two town die for the price of one. Which, yeah, that's a reasonable concern, but maybe we should evaluate the risk and reward of 2 town dying by the time we're going to hit N4, perhaps? We're only 3 town down and still have 20 players, about 4 of which are probably scum. Do the math when the time comes.
In post 1651, Titus wrote:Who should we focus on?
This one is willing to go for McMenno, QO and somewhat Kitten, it'd say. Which, p-edit: seems to be a bit of a consensus.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:59 pm

In post 1661, Titus wrote:
In post 1657, HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one is willing to go for McMenno, QO and somewhat Kitten, it'd say. Which, p-edit: seems to be a bit of a consensus.
Vote McMenno? Even if I disagree with the kitten wagon, dueling wagons is good.
Sounds good to this one. VOTE: McMenno
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:06 pm

In post 1663, MathBlade wrote:Why are you so insistent to elim someone who isn’t here like McMenno over Not Mafia who also isn’t here when Kitty and Owl are both actively scummy?
N_M policy is good on paper but he'll probably flip town in practice just to spite us because of
course
he will, and this one figured that everyone was on-board with McMenno, including Titus.

Also watch those pronouns for Menno, Titus.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:46 pm

Think she means she's going for it one way or another, which is somewhat fair given the circumstances of only having one night to do it.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:40 am

In post 1721, Lycanfire wrote:prodge, will be in a distracted state for the next few hours but available to talk when i am here
What's your thoughts on kitten and McMenno?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:40 pm

This one currently refuses to vote on imaginality or Titus but it's willing to do Owl.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:14 pm

In post 1767, HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one currently refuses to vote on imaginality or Titus but it's willing to do Owl.
In post 1786, Ranger wrote:
In post 1784, Titus wrote:In the meanwhile, I want Ranger's yoga instructor. Arguing an unalive bomber is a serial killer is so stretching Ranger might as well be Mrs. Fantastic.
I am not arguing that's a real power a serial killer has.

I'm arguing that a similar power is something a serial killer would have at their disposal, and the self-bomber would be a town fakeclaim version of it.
It guesses...? But like, it feels like a really really weird claim to make as SK. Being alive after N4 would seriously jeopardize both her own survival and the survival of her hypothetical SK duo partner imaginality. It's a house of cards-level gambit where if anything goes wrong before N4, they're both as good as dead, and if she lives come D5, there will be a very large amount of scrutiny against her and imaginality that cannot easily be brushed off as "Oh yeah, I must've been doc'd." without literally outing a doctor which could be Pretty Bad depending on the situation. It's just way too risky for any kind of scum duo to do. Hell, it's risky even as town because mafia could have who knows what tools to frame her for being suspiciously alive and then gets dogpiled. Of course you can call this something along the lines of arguing "too scum to be scum" but in general this one is rather confident that this play is much more town than it is scum.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:52 am

Really really do not like kitten's recent posts, this one thinks, not to mention everything levied against them by Lycan and CSF. It's willing to hop and vote between the bigger of KA and QO's wagons but KA might honestly be priority because eliminating likely scum in the neighborhood is probably helpful to prevent scum blabbing, even if KA probably isn't the only (most likely) scum in the hood. So... VOTE: Kitten Around
In post 1807, Lycanfire wrote:Anyways, thanks for trying to drag me back into the game. You're a good doll.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:22 pm

In post 1839, MathBlade wrote:
Scum blabbing? Who would they blab to? I don’t follow your point?

Do you mean scum listening?

I don’t understand the point it is trying to make.
Basically what you said with a different word. Scum in the hood tells their scumbuddies the goings on. Not quite
as
bad as it could be now considering the neighborhood no longer has daytalk to begin with, but still important to this one that the neighborhood has mostly private comms not being listened in on by mafia.
In post 1856, UltimateGamer wrote:Just for grins and because this game seems slow now I decided to ISO Not_Mafia

Let's see what we got here...

Absolutely NOTHING for 880 posts.

Posts a pretty looking read list. Looking at it, Frog and myself are pretty low on it... Quiet Owl, Titus, very high... Not SUPER bad I don't think? Like Dragons is high, but morning tweet is low, which is a pretty okay spread.

voted frog, no explaination

posts nothing except to tell me my post is too long.

votes Gamma

comments on how bad the posts are. And that's it. That is everything.

I... Am I missing something? I feel like someone as tenured as them should be contributing more? Or contributing at all? They've done absolutely nothing all game. Like my jellies say "scum laying low" but that's honestly based on the LACK of content not the content itself.

Not_Mafia can you give us something to help us read you one way or the other pretty please?
This is basically N_M's game plan every single game, if this one understands right from what it's seen of him. If a vig or anything like that could be used against him instead of our elim that would be great.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:25 pm

In post 1872, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 1869, Ranger wrote:
In post 1866, Quiet Owl wrote:
6 players voting for Quiet Owl (Titus, MathBlade, UltimateGamer, Ranger, imaginality, Elements)
bear in mind that while it takes 11 votes to eliminate someone, i am
passively hated by the town.
this means that today i am eliminated at 10 votes, one vote less than a normal townie.
So with both Not_Mafia and Enchant in this game, that places you as currently at L-2.

So...why aren't you claiming?
i have no intention to claim at any point in this game. how on earth would that be remotely useful?
You sure?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:56 am

In post 1934, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1800, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1767, HighPrincessErinys wrote:This one currently refuses to vote on imaginality or Titus but it's willing to do Owl.
In post 1786, Ranger wrote:
In post 1784, Titus wrote:In the meanwhile, I want Ranger's yoga instructor. Arguing an unalive bomber is a serial killer is so stretching Ranger might as well be Mrs. Fantastic.
I am not arguing that's a real power a serial killer has.

I'm arguing that a similar power is something a serial killer would have at their disposal, and the self-bomber would be a town fakeclaim version of it.
It guesses...? But like, it feels like a really really weird claim to make as SK. Being alive after N4 would seriously jeopardize both her own survival and the survival of her hypothetical SK duo partner imaginality. It's a house of cards-level gambit where if anything goes wrong before N4, they're both as good as dead, and if she lives come D5, there will be a very large amount of scrutiny against her and imaginality that cannot easily be brushed off as "Oh yeah, I must've been doc'd." without literally outing a doctor which could be Pretty Bad depending on the situation. It's just way too risky for any kind of scum duo to do. Hell, it's risky even as town because mafia could have who knows what tools to frame her for being suspiciously alive and then gets dogpiled. Of course you can call this something along the lines of arguing "too scum to be scum" but in general this one is rather confident that this play is much more town than it is scum.
Why is it so scummy for a Self-oof Bomber to not use their power? Nobody answered me last time I pointed that out. Unless scum gets outed that day it's -town to use it.
Titus has said she's pretty much going for it regardless, so of course the expectation is that she'll, true to her word, blow someone up and explode in turn. If she survives, that raises questions of how and why. It's not about if using or not using it is scummy.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 am

VOTE: kitten around Hopping to my other preferred wagon again.

Will say that Gimli's earlier point of "we should take out the lurkers" just really doesn't click for this one at this stage of the game. Yeah, N_M and Enchant are contributing like, less than the bare minimum, but there's also very actively scummy slots that should really be prioritized with elims over the lurkers. If we have any kind of town killing roles active now they can sweep up the roles that don't provide content and we can use the communal power of elimination on actually important targets.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:30 am

This is basically an elimination, actually. Enchant and N_M exist.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:55 am

Huh, was expecting this to have already flipped when this one woke up.
In post 2253, biancospino wrote:
In post 1838, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Really really do not like kitten's recent posts, this one thinks, not to mention everything levied against them by Lycan and CSF. It's willing to hop and vote between the bigger of KA and QO's wagons but KA might honestly be priority because eliminating likely scum in the neighborhood is probably helpful to prevent scum blabbing, even if KA probably isn't the only (most likely) scum in the hood. So... VOTE: Kitten Around
@HPE, can you direct me to some post numbers in the hood you're SRing KA over? They were consistently going against majority opinion and not SRing Frog, in fact I'd say the opposite, which strikes me as relevant but I'm not sure in which direction. Also hood#182 strikes me as kind of weird, it might be scum trying to cast the interaction as TvT and possibly fabricate frustration but idk.

UNVOTE: just to avoid the lolhammer for now. Please count me as still being on the wagon.
When did the hood come up? Or are you just asking in general? Thanks for outing this one as a neighbor either way.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:04 am

In post 2321, Gimli wrote:why were you hiding the hood? that's super silly cause then only town don't know that. but gamma said somewhere ITT there's a hood with 8 people in it. or is this another hood?
The neighborhood largely agreed that "yeah we should keep the hood's existence a secret for a while incase we can use it as a secret weapon" or something like that. Secret weapon is hyperbole of course but you get the gist of the idea.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:28 am

Hopefully KA flips soon and we can speculate further from there with the knowledge of their alignment.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:18 pm

In post 2378, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2373, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 2371, Not_Mafia wrote:Can someone explain to me what garbled unformatted mess that Lycan keeps posting is, why I'm expected to care about it and why Gimli seems to think this sort of 'effort' is a reason for a townread?
It's more like reference material NM. I don't expect anyone to do anything with it today.
You seem to be missing the obvious bit that no one CAN do anything with it while kitten is still unflipped due to a seeming mod absence. Posting it now despite that protects against getting killed during the night and lets everyone reference it in the future.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:05 pm

VOTE: Ranger
Ranger and UltimateGamer are both extremely likely scumspects based on the analysis done by Lycanfire, as their defenses of KA were both vehement and shallow.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:26 pm

In post 2427, Ranger wrote:I assure you I'm not ascetic. I would've claimed that D1.
...Unless you're an Ascetic SK as has been theorized.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:38 am

VOTE: UltimateGamer
Conceding to a Ranger townlean, at least until she returns from her reread.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:05 pm

This one is willing to vote QO regardless of what UG flips, it thinks?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:16 pm

This one thinks that if QO really was a failed buswagon (side tangent is that multiple people in the hood theorized KA could've been bussed due to their role being negutil, and perhaps that's true, though this one disagrees as it doesn't think its REALLY negutil when it can just choose someone who isn't the nightkill), that scum will probably back right the fuck off lest they lose two members in two days. Which is exactly why this one thinks a QO wagon today is a great idea because they're still very much on my radar and scum will be hesitant. VOTE: Quiet Owl
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:32 am

Willing to bin UG as town rather than 3p for now this one thinks.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:10 am

Ranger played us like a fiddle after KA flipped otherwise this was doable.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:29 pm

In post 3157, Frogsterking wrote: Thank you for making and running a cool setup!

First real multiball game for me.

The only major thing that bothers me about my performance is that I didn't listen to George D1. They had a great read on Ranger and I pretty much blew them off. Next time I want to be more flexible in my reads when I see good posts coming out from a quiet slot.
Would like to ask: What WAS up your D1 play?
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”