Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2208, FakeGod wrote:I have high hopes for gerryoat

also holy crap our mod had to replace like 36 people so far
This is my first game in like 4 years lol, I'll try to live up to it. One thing I remember from this site is that your modded games were always the best, hope you do another one soon. I have high hopes for you too lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2209, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2200, FakeGod wrote:MathBlade stop voting yourself
Why not?

It removes a bug world and forces LLD to refresh a known entity so no scum refresh.

Then you use your ability on someone and boom.

I fail to see the problem or where it’s anti town.
Last time I played with MathBlade they hard tunneled me when we were both town. You're living up to expectation so far by voting yourself
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not reading 88 pages. And I won't have context for the posts at the time. What's everyone thinking so far?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:55 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2247, Ranger wrote:
In post 2236, Gimli wrote:who do we vote?
narrow parking for a start.

If we insist on competing wagons,
gerryoats
not showing up when beeboy was also absent would also be a good vote.
In post 2243, gerryoat wrote:I'm gonna be honest, I'm not reading 88 pages. And I won't have context for the posts at the time. What's everyone thinking so far?
This sounds familiar.
In post 822, beeboy wrote:I'm not catching up, I am just pretending the game started on this page and any other quoted posts are meta reads.
I've been waiting and feel the need to mention this.
LOOOL beeboy was based.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2255, Freedom wrote:
In post 2243, gerryoat wrote:I'm gonna be honest, I'm not reading 88 pages. And I won't have context for the posts at the time. What's everyone thinking so far?
Your predecessor was
very
inactive, which is why you are in the PoE for competing wagons.
So far, your posting hasn't made me feel like it's worth putting you outside.
So basically you think my slot could be scum because of inactivity and that's your biggest read so far? Sounds very weird to me, especially when I've been given only 3 pages so far. What are your townreads then?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:58 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2259, Gimli wrote:VOTE: narrow parking
Why do you think narrow is scum?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:58 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2257, FakeGod wrote:Wait a second, ranger had me as scum in which is in day 2 after Jessica flip, but she now thinks I'm not scum?

What changed?
what are your reads so far?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:59 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2251, MathBlade wrote:I think LLD if town (which is less and less likely) has a perception of how I play versus how I do on flipless. I think anyone who is actually hunting me can see it.
What are your reads, besides the self voting thing?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:01 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2239, Esooa wrote:beeboy/parking/lld poe
Can you explain this poe
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:05 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2059, Esooa wrote:
In post 2038, Ranger wrote:
In post 2033, Ranger wrote:Actually, with two Gnosia still alive, I'd prefer to hunt the Gnosia.
The reason for this: One Gnosia alive can't kill Enchant without forfeiting a kill.

Two Gnosia alive
can
. One makes the kill, and the other makes the next.

Enchant living is crucial to a town win, so we need Enchant to not be killed, or to cost the Gnosia their next kill.

Furthermore, two Gnosia can communicate and coordinate at night, allowing them to have two voices to optimize their kill rather than one, and potentially, help plan dayplay.

Taking a second Gnosia out here is vital. I believe {narrow parking, beeboy} have the highest chance to contain Gnosia specifically.
Narrow parking could be. Is Beeboy just cause they're not posting?
In post 2083, Esooa wrote:
In post 2080, Ranger wrote:
In post 2078, Ranger wrote:
In post 2059, Esooa wrote:Narrow parking could be. Is Beeboy just cause they're not posting?
Mostly, yes.
Spoiler: beeboy not posting evidence
The last time the slot contributed anything was when it was Autere. This is the iso of the slot. . 23 days ago. 3 weeks ago. 51 pages ago. beeboy , but do the math: there's been more content after beeboy's replacement than there was before beeboy's replacement. The game has been going longer with beeboy in it than it has been without (first 9 days).

If beeboy had flaked from the game, that level of contribution would be understandable. However, .
In post 1960, MariaR wrote:
Night 2 Freeze VoteJada (12): Herta, ProfessorDrapion, Esooa, Mathblade, Ranger, Freedom, FakeGod, Enchant,
beeboy
, Lady Lambdadelta, Not Known 15, narrow parking,
In post 1, MariaR wrote:
Voting and Freezing:
  1. If you do not vote before the deadline it will be counted as a self-vote.
beeboy has not flaked from the game, they submitted a vote on Jada.

And yet, in spite of the game having more content by every possible metric after beeboy's replace-in, beeboy has absolutely zero content given.

beeboy's sparse iso this game is comparable to a scumgame. It is also comparable to a different scumgame.

Near as I can tell
this
is a
towngame
from beeboy
. Note the difference? A 3 page iso compared to two scumgames of bare minimum.

I realize beeboy has longer-iso scumgames. I realize beeboy has sparse in the way of recently completed towngames. (Most of beeboy's games have beeboy as a replace-out.)

But beeboy has no excuse for having been this absent yet having remained in the game. beeboy has contributed literally
nothing
Additional reasoning can be found in Jessica's iso.
Spoiler: every mention of the slot
In post 674, Jessica Rabbit wrote:Ranger, could you explain why you have Autere so high in your reads?
In post 781, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 768, Ranger wrote:
MOD MariaR:
Klick, Scoliosis, Elmo TeH AzN, Jessica Rabbit, and narrow parking are
all
in prod range.

With JunkoChan being replaced,
Six slots are absent from the game
;
That leaves only nine votes in play, when it takes eight to push an elimination through.
With it being impossible to get an elimination through without every player present voting
(which includes the scum),
can we have more than just a 24 hour extension for the deadline?

Either a freeze of it or an extension after each slot needing replacement has been filled?
You forgot Autere
mod
In post 969, Jessica Rabbit wrote:You also had Autere (beeboy) as well but I understood your initial Junko read more.
In post 970, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 890, Enchant wrote:Hesta :igmeou:
Marashu :igmeou:
Jessica Rabbit :igmeou:
Elmo TeH AzN :igmeou:
Mathblade :igmeou:
Ranger :shifty:
FakeGod :shifty:
beeboy :igmeou:
Jada :igmeou:
What does :shifty: , :igmeou: mean? Is :shifty: higher or lower for you than :igmeou: ?
In particular I feel is partner-indicative above all others, but all of them look partnerey.

Incidentally, I feel Jessica's lack of interaction with narrow parking also spews narrow parking as quite likely Gnosia.
In post 1119, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 1116, Enchant wrote:I actually hate narrow parking more.
I just sheep conftown.
He didn’t even give a reason for his vote. What happened to all of the earlier wagons that stalled? Why aren’t you even a bit suspicious that I’m suddenly the lead wagon out of literally nowhere?
This is her only mention of narrow parking at all. If that were in regards to narrow parking's vote on her, this reaction is
far
more subdued than her comparable reactions to FakeGod, ProfessorDrapion, and MathBlade.

, . , the vote looks like a classical scum bus. indicates he may have been looking for an excuse to switch off, since it contradicts .
And long parking had , but has not mentioned the slot before or since.

Neither slot has done anything I've thought is town, both slots fit as scum with Jessica, both fit as scum with each other.

I'd prefer us to eliminate one of them today.
what about 970 is partnery?
In post 2085, Esooa wrote:theres 6 uses of that emoji used for beeboy, idk how it's specifically about him
In post 2165, Esooa wrote:
In post 2157, Ranger wrote:
In post 1384, Jessica Rabbit wrote:I could vote Elmo or beeyboy, I guess. I’m not tr either.
To reiterate,
In post 1385, Jessica Rabbit wrote:VOTE: Elmo
It was not beeboy that Jessica voted. It was Elmo.

And the two are not equal in Jessica's iso. demonstrates willingness to vote Elmo; beeboy is not mentioned.

Elmo's only mentions are , , and (all 3 relating to voting).

beeboy gets mentioned in , , , and then (none of them relating to voting except the last).

Jessica's iso is sparse in terms of alignment-indicative content except for {MathBlade, Gimli, FakeGod} all of which are hard-spewed as not-Gnosia imo, and arguably Esooa as well for the vote (altho in hindsight reading it, this isn't actually as anti-partnerey as I previously assumed).

That makes garnering content on slots outside that lot difficult, but the beeboy mention is out of place. It's not a matter of "Jessica mentioned beeboy as a lim candidate, therefore beeboy town", it's "why did Jessica mention beeboy there at all, when beeboy
wasn't
a lim candidate?" The last time there was any mention of beeboy being a vote was (unless you count my readslists, the last of which was at the time of ).

There was no recent content for Jessica to be interacting with suggesting beeboy was a candidate.

So why was beeboy mentioned at all?

beeboy's presence there isn't clearing of beeboy; beeboy's presence there is
inherently suspect
tbh, didn't really understand your previous reasons for associating them and didn't like the read on the emoji things, or that you were pushing a lot of lower posting slots, but this makes a lot more sense so don't have as much problems with that
This line of logic doesn't really match up to me. It kind of seems like you're questioning people's scumread on my slot because of inactivity and then you suddenly have this slot in your top 3 scumreads later when it seems like everyone else is. That's why I'm asking for your reasoning. Cause your posts don't show any
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:05 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2059, Esooa wrote:
In post 2038, Ranger wrote:
In post 2033, Ranger wrote:Actually, with two Gnosia still alive, I'd prefer to hunt the Gnosia.
The reason for this: One Gnosia alive can't kill Enchant without forfeiting a kill.

Two Gnosia alive
can
. One makes the kill, and the other makes the next.

Enchant living is crucial to a town win, so we need Enchant to not be killed, or to cost the Gnosia their next kill.

Furthermore, two Gnosia can communicate and coordinate at night, allowing them to have two voices to optimize their kill rather than one, and potentially, help plan dayplay.

Taking a second Gnosia out here is vital. I believe {narrow parking, beeboy} have the highest chance to contain Gnosia specifically.
Narrow parking could be. Is Beeboy just cause they're not posting?
In post 2083, Esooa wrote:
In post 2080, Ranger wrote:
In post 2078, Ranger wrote:
In post 2059, Esooa wrote:Narrow parking could be. Is Beeboy just cause they're not posting?
Mostly, yes.
Spoiler: beeboy not posting evidence
The last time the slot contributed anything was when it was Autere. This is the iso of the slot. . 23 days ago. 3 weeks ago. 51 pages ago. beeboy , but do the math: there's been more content after beeboy's replacement than there was before beeboy's replacement. The game has been going longer with beeboy in it than it has been without (first 9 days).

If beeboy had flaked from the game, that level of contribution would be understandable. However, .
In post 1960, MariaR wrote:
Night 2 Freeze VoteJada (12): Herta, ProfessorDrapion, Esooa, Mathblade, Ranger, Freedom, FakeGod, Enchant,
beeboy
, Lady Lambdadelta, Not Known 15, narrow parking,
In post 1, MariaR wrote:
Voting and Freezing:
  1. If you do not vote before the deadline it will be counted as a self-vote.
beeboy has not flaked from the game, they submitted a vote on Jada.

And yet, in spite of the game having more content by every possible metric after beeboy's replace-in, beeboy has absolutely zero content given.

beeboy's sparse iso this game is comparable to a scumgame. It is also comparable to a different scumgame.

Near as I can tell
this
is a
towngame
from beeboy
. Note the difference? A 3 page iso compared to two scumgames of bare minimum.

I realize beeboy has longer-iso scumgames. I realize beeboy has sparse in the way of recently completed towngames. (Most of beeboy's games have beeboy as a replace-out.)

But beeboy has no excuse for having been this absent yet having remained in the game. beeboy has contributed literally
nothing
Additional reasoning can be found in Jessica's iso.
Spoiler: every mention of the slot
In post 674, Jessica Rabbit wrote:Ranger, could you explain why you have Autere so high in your reads?
In post 781, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 768, Ranger wrote:
MOD MariaR:
Klick, Scoliosis, Elmo TeH AzN, Jessica Rabbit, and narrow parking are
all
in prod range.

With JunkoChan being replaced,
Six slots are absent from the game
;
That leaves only nine votes in play, when it takes eight to push an elimination through.
With it being impossible to get an elimination through without every player present voting
(which includes the scum),
can we have more than just a 24 hour extension for the deadline?

Either a freeze of it or an extension after each slot needing replacement has been filled?
You forgot Autere
mod
In post 969, Jessica Rabbit wrote:You also had Autere (beeboy) as well but I understood your initial Junko read more.
In post 970, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 890, Enchant wrote:Hesta :igmeou:
Marashu :igmeou:
Jessica Rabbit :igmeou:
Elmo TeH AzN :igmeou:
Mathblade :igmeou:
Ranger :shifty:
FakeGod :shifty:
beeboy :igmeou:
Jada :igmeou:
What does :shifty: , :igmeou: mean? Is :shifty: higher or lower for you than :igmeou: ?
In particular I feel is partner-indicative above all others, but all of them look partnerey.

Incidentally, I feel Jessica's lack of interaction with narrow parking also spews narrow parking as quite likely Gnosia.
In post 1119, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 1116, Enchant wrote:I actually hate narrow parking more.
I just sheep conftown.
He didn’t even give a reason for his vote. What happened to all of the earlier wagons that stalled? Why aren’t you even a bit suspicious that I’m suddenly the lead wagon out of literally nowhere?
This is her only mention of narrow parking at all. If that were in regards to narrow parking's vote on her, this reaction is
far
more subdued than her comparable reactions to FakeGod, ProfessorDrapion, and MathBlade.

, . , the vote looks like a classical scum bus. indicates he may have been looking for an excuse to switch off, since it contradicts .
And long parking had , but has not mentioned the slot before or since.

Neither slot has done anything I've thought is town, both slots fit as scum with Jessica, both fit as scum with each other.

I'd prefer us to eliminate one of them today.
what about 970 is partnery?
In post 2085, Esooa wrote:theres 6 uses of that emoji used for beeboy, idk how it's specifically about him
In post 2165, Esooa wrote:
In post 2157, Ranger wrote:
In post 1384, Jessica Rabbit wrote:I could vote Elmo or beeyboy, I guess. I’m not tr either.
To reiterate,
In post 1385, Jessica Rabbit wrote:VOTE: Elmo
It was not beeboy that Jessica voted. It was Elmo.

And the two are not equal in Jessica's iso. demonstrates willingness to vote Elmo; beeboy is not mentioned.

Elmo's only mentions are , , and (all 3 relating to voting).

beeboy gets mentioned in , , , and then (none of them relating to voting except the last).

Jessica's iso is sparse in terms of alignment-indicative content except for {MathBlade, Gimli, FakeGod} all of which are hard-spewed as not-Gnosia imo, and arguably Esooa as well for the vote (altho in hindsight reading it, this isn't actually as anti-partnerey as I previously assumed).

That makes garnering content on slots outside that lot difficult, but the beeboy mention is out of place. It's not a matter of "Jessica mentioned beeboy as a lim candidate, therefore beeboy town", it's "why did Jessica mention beeboy there at all, when beeboy
wasn't
a lim candidate?" The last time there was any mention of beeboy being a vote was (unless you count my readslists, the last of which was at the time of ).

There was no recent content for Jessica to be interacting with suggesting beeboy was a candidate.

So why was beeboy mentioned at all?

beeboy's presence there isn't clearing of beeboy; beeboy's presence there is
inherently suspect
tbh, didn't really understand your previous reasons for associating them and didn't like the read on the emoji things, or that you were pushing a lot of lower posting slots, but this makes a lot more sense so don't have as much problems with that
This line of logic doesn't really match up to me. It kind of seems like you're questioning people's scumread on my slot because of inactivity and then you suddenly have this slot in your top 3 scumreads later when it seems like everyone else is. That's why I'm asking for your reasoning. Cause your posts don't show any
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:43 am

Post by gerryoat »

Sorry for the double post, not quite sure how that happened.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:43 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2269, Gimli wrote:
In post 2262, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2259, Gimli wrote:VOTE: narrow parking
Why do you think narrow is scum?
we have one day until the gameday ends and this is the only wagon
If this wasn't the case who would you be willing to vote and why?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:45 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2266, FakeGod wrote:roden/ranger/narrow parking was my POE

explanations were in pg 87 or something
I see them now, thanks. Who do you think is town so far?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2284, Freedom wrote:I just realised something.
Gerry needs to claim their ability before this Day ends, for the massclaim.
Has everyone claimed their ability already?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2288, Ranger wrote:
In post 2280, Freedom wrote:On the other hand, you seem pretty solvey
You and I have very different standards for solvey as gerryoats' posts have a different word I'd use to describe them. (Shading.)
Shading how? I'm going based on what I've seen in the past 5 pages or so.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Is there a list of ability claims?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2292, Ranger wrote:
In post 2289, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2284, Freedom wrote:I just realised something.
Gerry needs to claim their ability before this Day ends, for the massclaim.
Has everyone claimed their ability already?
Name and character yes.
In post 2290, gerryoat wrote:Shading how? I'm going based on what I've seen in the past 5 pages or so.
I've no better word for posts which weren't scumhunting yet .

You seem more concerned with discrediting those suspect of you rather than sorting them.
You're ignoring the fact I've asked others for their scumreads not just their scumread on me.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I'm so lost in this game.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2324, Herta wrote:
In post 2322, gerryoat wrote:I'm so lost in this game.
Read the first couple of pages and the setup post I just posted. You are in the poe for gnosia.
Well then, your reads aren't good. Nice to know
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2357, FakeGod wrote:I think it's possible that mafia shot at Roden night 1 and failed their kill?
Makes sense
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:49 am

Post by gerryoat »

Is it someone's ability to make everyone vote narrow or did everyone just vote narrow
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2388, Freedom wrote:
In post 2386, gerryoat wrote:Is it someone's ability to make everyone vote narrow or did everyone just vote narrow
I think everybody just voted narrow.
Thing is, I didn't... Yet it showed that I did. Which means someone moved my vote. Not sure how much relevance it is, but likely someone is lying about their power. Either way, I think mafia was probably given fake claims anyway.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Mafia is in the group of people wanting mass claims. Makes no sense to mass claim, just helps scum kill PRs
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Technically all mafia could be alive still correct?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Massclaiming was such a bad play. Kudos to maf.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Nice
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Who do we vote first
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2535, FakeGod wrote: okay... so who do you want me to target with this thing?
Who do you wanna freeze first?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

still dont know why my vote was redirected last night
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Interesting
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2623, Freedom wrote:
In post 2622, gerryoat wrote: Interesting
What is your opinion on Math?
Not sure, he's kinda just all over the place.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:31 pm

Post by gerryoat »

interesting..
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:09 am

Post by gerryoat »

I think it's someone's ability. Cause I didn't vote for who it said yesterday
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I see no cases being made
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

anyone else?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:20 am

Post by gerryoat »

True
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:55 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2692, FakeGod wrote: I'm probably going to die tonight so
jerryoat
you need to carry the team to victory okay?
Yep, I got my list of who to freeze.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by gerryoat »

nice
gerryoat
gerryoat