Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (isolation #601) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

HAHHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Here we go then!

Let's see, let's see... a fake role using only two results from a dead role.... what a corner to paint yourself into! And then Mala is the one to shoot Enchant? That just makes no sense to me! Yet.. yet... Joker has shown me the way, the truth, the utter bliss!

Hahahahhahahahaha!

Dance the jig with me everybody!

C'mon!

Let's have a jolly time!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #602) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3834, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

@Eira, why were you insisting Enchant was crew?
Enchant has such devilish charm. How can I ever not trust the cabin boy?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (isolation #603) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Can you quote these posts for me because I couldn’t find them? The bolded, if that isn’t clear.
See, you've asked me this once before, Day 4 I recall, and then I said 'No.'

As in: I don't want to.

However, as stated earlier, if I wake up and Elements somehow still isn't voted out I'll sorta have to, won't I?

Sorta, yes, sorta have to..........

Cos.....

Then things'll be so boring and bureaucratic! So utterly mundane! Who wants to case and explain if we can get the mutineers off our ship, right now!? Not I, not I. I want to dance, and revel, and twirl beneath the stars til the sun's bright kiss touches the watery horizon!

But as I said, I'm very prepared to explain exactly what went down.

Then we'll know..... oh ho ho we'll know! We'll know.

But why should I labor?

Why should I case?

Such things rob truth of joy.

Such things bring the spirit low and obfuscates that which is pure.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #604) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3836, Radical Rat wrote: There won't be any quotes for those, because obviously Enchant never claimed his results, being scum and all.

What I believe Eiralox is saying is that those are the only two results Elements gave that weren't on people who'd already claimed.
I wanted to keep a lot of what i felt, of what I was saying, under the lid. Partly: My main fear is, once I reveal these things, that you specifically won't believe me.

Meaning I'll die my jolly death! So maybe that's a good thing? No? Yes... I'll decide.

But, I'm real serious here, if you want to understand what was gonna go down today just study Joker. See how Killing Joke trusted you had the Black Spot, the first one to do so, the one to unvote when you urged(why trust you at all, if they don't know you don't have the Black Spot?), and then... and then.... after Eira doubts that Radical Rat has the Black Spot(which I truly did) we see Joker's reversal(through Harley's mouth .... Harley has successfully or unsuccessfully manipulated me at various lengths with 'Joker says')

Yes!

Now suddenly Joker thinks: Radical Rat might be playing us, lying. Why? Because Eiralox trusting Radical Rat was the worst thing that could have happened for the mutineers today!

Then:

It's your Eiralox/MalaKittens/Elements/Killing Joke post, and the hella long gap in activity between that, that made me decide: Yup, I'm sure on Elements, and what I've sorta felt since viewing thread: Yup.

Elements and Killing Joke.

The rest is just fortuitous, I would never have believed you on Mala but.... Admiral claim>? Both Elements and Nancy suddenly being so weird bout Mala?

-----------------------------------

I'm inclined to lounge about, relax. Might not even case further? Why introduce such labor, such drudgery, into what is a pleasant day at sea? Well.....

Later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (isolation #605) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3839, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

But I suppose it’s possible? \_0_/
Just like whales with legs, yeah.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (isolation #606) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

Things are real simple here: Vote for Elements.

Then, we'll talk.

Now?

I'm happy.

If I wanna waste my breath now it's gonna be on happy things.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (isolation #607) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Eiralox »

Also, I'm a fucking loyal sailor. Asking me for something I can't provide just ain't gonna work.

So: Vote Elements and let's find out, let's see! Roleblocker, not roleblocker? Know what me gold's one, but also know, Nancy, that voting Elements is the last thing you want to do.

Now............... That wasn't so happy was it?

A bit of a downer?

Means I'm done here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3847 (isolation #608) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3846, Radical Rat wrote: Okay Eira, I'll bite. But I won't vote for Elements today. I don't see a world in which Scum!Elements visits Scum!KJ. It would have to be some kind of weird augmentative role. Either a doctor, or something more exotic. It's hypothetically possible... but not very plausible.
I actually gave the answer to this question, directly or indirectly to you, on Day Two. You recall?

You recall what you said, at end Day One? When you voted neither Passenger nor Fenrir?

After Joker claimed.... what was it.... well to be informed, basically, calling you a traitor, and saying Fenrir was some super special role that HAD TO DIE (read: scum really, really feared Save The Dragons and really relished that mis-elim, which Gimli and I enabled)...

You said something......

I believe you called for a vigilante, our Captain as it turns out, to shoot Killing Joke.

I mean... with how reluctant Nancy is about actually flipping Elements... Kinda see my point here? With crew having such killing power?

Like, as i said to Nancy, I'm a loyal sailor. Nothing what I say is mechanically backed up. But sheesh... there's a point when something fits and this is it.

In post 3846, Radical Rat wrote: Malakittens is present in both of our solves, and flipping her is likely to be very informative. Why will you not vote there while we figure out Elements when the PoE narrows?

No.

I've said I'll doom this crew before changing my vote.

That stands.

Even if I feel I'm right, that stands. Elements goes. Then we can discuss Killing Joke.

Enchant having died... well.... I never believed I'd say this...

But with Miller claim...

What you said about MalaKittens as, like, a traitor with killing power just slots well, in fact they might have made it difficult for scum?

Which explains maybe Elements' weird fake result on them, cos they weren't in a PT to conspire, so it was all guess work working around Gimli's claim, making Gimli trust Elements, creating more chaos and putting me, who never trusted Elements since..................................................
well.................................

since the very absolute start when they townlocked me in fact...................

So Gimli trusts elements, Eira suddenly hates Gimli and Killing Joke plays with that, while mala is 'cleared' and only you realize it's bullshit.................... with me gunning for gimli not mala cos enchant died........ when gimli already claimed, and it was all to clear Mala, while I thought it was to clear Gimli!

sorry my mind wandered off

No. I feel Mala will flip red, yes. But I know, I know, first off, that Elements flip will tell us exactly, exactly what they were doing at Killing Joke's.

Secondly, if I have to contend with both elements and nancy at the same time my sanity might just not last. Not being funny it's just sorta true.

Elements pretty much is so evasive and non-present that they never, ever draw sus.

Nancy just never won't give up. They're gonna stick with this, and that's one reason I really want this Elements flip: If they're not a roleblocker, they gotta be something?

And what they are, of course, makes Nancy very easy to sort even though I know they're scum: Easy to sort for the other crew.

Mala, in this solve, is the misguided traitor? Probably with no shot left, I mean, more than one shot is gonna be very scumsided?

So, Radical Rat, earlier I didn't want to change from Elements cos it was the only certainty I had.

Now I'm not gonna change off Elements cos it simply is the best vote and I'll have nothing less.

And I'm serious.

This isn't a good look, a decent thing from me, but I'm dead serious when I say I'm willing to walk the plank before changing my vote.

------------------

Okay damn now I gotta sleep!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (isolation #609) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

I know, it's sad. That's why, like I hinted a lot earlier, I was hoping you'd come to at least some of these conclusions yourself, why ignored Nancy.

But.

Well......

Damn yeah I do trust you.

This remains my best move, I don't easily break my word. But....

Let's hear from Flea the Magician and Bellaphant. And MalaKittens, who unlike Elements and Killing Joke, hasn't seemed to be present during my outflow of joy.

I wanted to hold back completely, utterly, I was still sus of both Bella and Flea, and really hoped to hunt the third down... but as I said, I think you, and then Elements and Killing Joke, have shown it to be Mala. Now, I don't really want to talk about this, I talked about pre-blow out Joker but heck Imma say this, blowout Joker might also have.... lost direction when I called for Killing Joke/Elements. At that point I was leaning toward Bella, or FLea as third tbh, but..... yeah not one of my more solid analysis but I think you calling mala/elements/killing joke might have...begun something. Just.... my feelings, I'm not pushing anything so take that with a grain of salt but I guess at this point I'm no longer even trying to hide my stream of consciousness so might as well voice all my instincts.

----------------------

But we got time. I really want to stick to my word, feel it's right, but.................

I'm a fickle, fluid creature. Time defeats me. So eh we'll see.

-----------------

Why am i still awake?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3851 (isolation #610) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3849, Radical Rat wrote: I wish you would reconsider moving your vote. Give us another day, another spot to feed the PoE.

I know you won't, but I wish you would.
Hey yeah I answered this post in a big post. So. We'll talk later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (isolation #611) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3852, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3820, Radical Rat wrote: For now, last thing I want to do is a sort of informal vote.

I think basically everyone agrees that, for today, it has to be between Eiralox, Malakittens, or Elements.

Can I get everyone to state their preference from that group?

Mine is Malakittens, because of all my aforementioned issues, and my new paranoia of her being a third party mucking up everything else.
Currently Eira. Need to look over Elements, not touching Mala today.
Any explanation for this other than 'Eira Bad?'

Why is MalaKittens off the table?

I once more state, if you are crew, voting for me ends things. I have, in quite detail, said where the mutineers very very likely seem to be.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (isolation #612) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@Radical Rat:

I'm scared here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #613) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote:
Tempted to pull a you here and tell you to ISO me.
Not totally fair but fair. I mean.... yeah I'm gonna rant so I'll shut up.
You have been consistently chaotic

Mostly yes
In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote: and hard to work with.
I've been struggling here, very frustrated, so yeah. I've been very very very open over the last few pages, so, am I still hard to work with? After everything I have said today? That's me being hard, closed, uncooperative? {Post Edit: Well, I am quite direct and rude at times}

Attempts to engage with you have left me nothing but frustration as even watching you with others leads to "ME RIGHT. YOU WRONG. I NO TALK NOW."
Fair, especially concerning you and me DAY 4. Most of that comes from knowing Elements flip scum, letting my drive be manipulated by Killing Joke even while not fully trusting them and, on that same day, thinking Gimli is scum for siding with scum.

In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote: Mala is absolutely off the table as for what feels like the 100th time, i do not believe mala shoots scum as scum. The Admiral claim i actually find believable.
There's a reason I don't want to flip Mala before Elements or Killing Joke but... please see what me and Radical Rat have said?

In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote: HMS - Her/His Majesties Ship.
That means we are a sanctioned vessal, that means we have royal approval and as privateers we ould be called on to become part of a fleet, said fleet would be headed by an admiral who fits as a miller because everyone would be sus of them. Failing that somehow a 3p? Which would be survivor. Mala should have been resolved before today and if she is 3P or town, eliminating her loses. So you need to be 100% certain she is a mutineer here.
Radical Rat was 100% sure. I have become... 100% sure. Just because Mala fits in with Elements/Killing Joke, perfectly in terms of how they acted around one another, just now.

I try to remain open-minded on the Admiral claim but SIMPLY CAN'T TRUST IT. Like.... no. I can't? It just goes against the entire theme, I'd say, of having pirates on a ship as a crew. No. I'm feeling that maybe it's a claim just to avoid any surprise counterclaims. I mean, I'm just not seeing the point here: Cabin Boy, Lookout, Captain, Boatswain(?), Admiral(!!?)

Doesn't really fit to me.

Even if the ship be a privateer vessel, if design of game is so lore-rich, I just don't trust it on name alone.

Regarding the mech of Mala's role, Rat was heavy sus on that D4 and I admit it's something I need to read up on. BUT: Elements has a fake role. Mala being 'cleared' D4... just too convenient, especially as Gimli died. Still, I was chosen as the idiot to survive, it seems.

I will be rereading your ISO too, and i will probably have questions.
Thank you! I'll try to answer any and all questions, I'm more certain here and know who I need on my side.

I've been scared.

After reading this.........................

I still think you're crew!

Less scared, feel solid on my solve. Welll..... why am i scared when I laughed like that earlier? I'm tired. Makes me care more? Or I'm just like..... nah whatever I'm going nowhere with this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (isolation #614) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Nah Nancy. Both you and Joker had your chance manipulating me.

Engage with someone else.

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (isolation #615) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3861, Radical Rat wrote: Pirates frequently ahem.... Acquire.... vessels that were officially sanctioned. And if we were privateers, it still seems strange that an Admiral would be on board a privateer ship and not a naval flagship.

I wouldn't base an entire case on a flavor claim, but on top of everything else? It just doesn't work for me.
I said earlier my first thought was pirate admiral, like those did exist, in china from ancient times.

But yeah. Not going off the flips we have something I can put stock in right now.

Cook or Deckhand or Rigger or whatever wouldnt have been so sus to me... but.... if Mala is traitor.... hmmm. What would that be named?

Ive talked too much. Be well everyone.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (isolation #616) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3865, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3863, Eiralox wrote: Nah Nancy. Both you and Joker had your chance manipulating me.

Engage with someone else.

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
NO! You are going to engage with me until I goddamned figure out who’s fucking lying here and not a moment sooner and if you’re town here, you’re doing the opposite of helping me with that.
You don't seem to have gotten the message. Vote Elements, show me they're a roleblocker as you keep.... hoping? What even? What did Joker even do, end Day One?

No. You vote Elements, I interact. You don't, I don't.

You're not in my crew core. I owe you nothing.

I'll save my breath.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (isolation #617) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

?

You're not.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (isolation #618) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3870, Bellaphant wrote: @everyone, who's town? Like, rr and Nancy are my 'town'' I have really muddled reads on eira and flea right now, feel we won't know more about mala until there's a flip and basically believe Elly to be the correct elim for today.
Exactly me, you, Radical Rat and Flea.

I'm waiting for Mala to check in but that, exactly, is the crew.

I'm busy today.

I hope we can come to see the collective light here.

Please..... let's just not, any of the four of us, vote each other. The mutineers will jump like sharks.

As I told Radical rat earlier, I might be open to change if things are real bad.... mechanically Elements remains the best vote from where im at.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (isolation #619) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3874, Bellaphant wrote: Also, the fact that neither of you have been hammered suggests to me that one of you is scum?
Absolutely!

Radical Rat wants to vote MalaKittens
Flea the Magician has expressed interest in voting for me.

So right now, crew is split.

I'mma be away for a while, but I guarantee this Bellaphant: Talk with Rat. Talk with Flea.

I'm very sure that if crew communicates we can pull through this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (isolation #620) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Eiralox »

To be honest, if I were scum this game, with everything I've done, I'd just feel dirty.

Radical Rat, I'm willing to vote for either MalaKittens or Nancy Drew, I think I've become that certain.

I don't think Flea is at all interested in voting Mala though...

Well.

I really think I have to work now and tune these things out of my mind a bit.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (isolation #621) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Eiralox »

Elements, these last few pages, has that been a case?

Or just Eira repeating themselves?

Well..... as I said, I need to tune this out. My mind is way too over-invested here and right now Imma just fade.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (isolation #622) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3882, Elements wrote:
Meanwhile Bella claims a role name you literally gave her on a platter when I claimed and that gets no suspicion at all.
I'm actually still very suspicious of this, exactly for the reasons you stated! But, I trust Bellaphant, and that is enough.

I mean I even soft hinted that I am the BOSUN, so.... me trusting Bella has far more to do with their behavior, with my solve, than their role name. I decided to trust it cos I trust them I guess? If I were scum and Bella crew I'da cc'd that ultra-hard, maybe.
In post 26, Eiralox wrote: Bilous odours simmering under noses...
Well, that's all from me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3894 (isolation #623) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3890, Elements wrote:
So you had a fake PR claim lined up with softing it?
Absolutely! A Loyal Sailor can haz some fun ; )

Following my progression though, seeing when I claimed, you'll see me saying I ain't gonna claim fake results. So. Nothing ever happened with it, and I'm glad, cos I trust Bella. If I had claimed Bosun at any point.... well, then Bella might never have even considered trusting me, as the Boatswain.

Ugh....

Yeah.

I gotta skedaddle.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (isolation #624) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3892, Elements wrote: Bella's role and claim are the definition of convenient
You are...... Ship's Commissioner?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (isolation #625) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3888, Radical Rat wrote: You're counterclaiming Bella? Now?
In post 3889, Radical Rat wrote: Can you explain what it is your version of boatswain/bosun does?

Oh lol, no!

I'm saying I softed Bosun like.... at the very start of the game, so, I'm not counterclaiming at all! My claim remains the same.

I do seem to have a knack for spreading confusion though so *shrug*.

Anyway, my ultimate philosophy remains unchanged: If you, Flea, and Bella talk with each other, things will be very clear here.

Hmmmmm....

there's me again, spreading chaos. Flea is right, and your assessment of me is fair Rat............

I think a lot of what happened here, especially Day 1 with Fenrir, was in part due to my manic mass posting. I have indeed been anti-town.........

Ugh I hate humble pills.

Well.

Be good ya'll.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (isolation #626) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3901, Bellaphant wrote: Oh, eira ...softed bosun? And i'm.... copying?? Which would be great scum play because?

O.0

Why did you make that post, eira?
Elements saying you're not boatswain, basically. And because I don't know when to shut up, I guess. And cos I was suspicious of your claim for the reasons Elements stated, but...... as i said, trust you, therefore trust 'Boatswain' more than 'Ship's Commissioner' and 'Admiral'

Also because my brain works in patterns and cos I just............. no idea in fact. It was relevant? In my mind? Or I'm trying to be clever?

in fact, I do need to start working now.

peace ya'll!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (isolation #627) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3919, Bellaphant wrote: Eira, I didn't know boatswain (my role) was bosun til I looked it up a few days ago. I thought it was just a secy boat dude
Yeah(Why aren't I working) the whole thing started with a post i'm not gonna find: After Elements claimed, I said something to the effect of 'Ship's Commissioner' makes no sense, shoulda claimed bosun!

So that's sorta the progression here, what Elements latched onto.
--------------------------
Bye.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (isolation #628) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

Yup.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3941 (isolation #629) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

*sigh*
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (isolation #630) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

You're not saving Nancy Drew.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (isolation #631) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

I don't see the need to respond to that.(P-edit: I did)

Killing Joke and Elements distancing Day1 pretty much speaks for itself.

But please, tell us more... tell me why I'm scum with Flea... Tell me how Elements and Killing Joke have been on or pushing so many mis-elims it ain't even funny.........

Admiral...

Tell us why, in fact, no....

actually......

Just like with Nancy Drew, your own posts have incriminated you. So.

I'll speak only with Bella, Flea and Rat from now on.

Seeing earlier with Elements.... my voice just stirs up too much unneeded gunk.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #632) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

^ In reference to Mala
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #633) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3950, Radical Rat wrote: And if Elements flips scum doctor, as Eira theorizes?
Not being in the PT, I don't think Mala knows this for certain so still plays around it.... I mean i'm not certain myself but have hella good hunch.

Nancy behavior toward Elements tho.... yeah I feel that utter utter need not to vote Elements(Joker unvote)

So I mean this is pretty much why i've been pushing for Elements I guess,,,, eh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (isolation #634) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

So... Eira/Flea scum. Just... throwing it out there?

I already broke my rule.

I'm unneeded here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #635) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3955, Malakittens wrote: bro

why the minute someone scum reads you -- you completely shut down

i'm not convince you are scum hence you are not my first vote

but heyo

please shut down

its cool
See, I see what you're doing, so

*shrug*

I mean this is solved, shut and done so

*shrug*

Imma just stay silent, better for all
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (isolation #636) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

My solve is hundred percent correct but as I haven't fully cased it, as I sorta said I would, I understand why people'll find it hard to swallow. I guess reams of data do more than intuition or whatever.

But I mean yeah

Elements/Nancy Drew 39/MalaKittens pretty much set in stone at this point, so...............

won't be hearing from me soon.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (isolation #637) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

Bellaphant if you squint real close Nancy scum is obvious.

If you need extra motivation, look at what Joker did.

"Scum never visits scum"

So.. yeah I mean? Joker ended things for the mutineers. Now, with Elements very much looking to be the flip, Nancy and Mala have started positioning.

Flea, Bella, all I ask is that you judge Killing Joke by intent. How they feel. And today, how they.... repeat themselves? Elements is fond of using that one on me.

So.

Radical Rat, if crew band together today I'll be happy. All I want at this point. It means less drama and shouting and whatever down the road. Cos I'm real tired to be honest. Just want peace on this ship at this point.

Adieu!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #638) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

Titus caught 2/3 of the scumteam on night 1, our only investigative, and we're still here.

Mala saved us by offing Enchant in fact.

Without Enchant dead few people would really have seriously considered Elements way I see it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (isolation #639) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

Well I mean I lolled a bit at that. Thanks for bringing my mood up a bit at least Nancy : )

Mean it
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #640) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

Brainticket

Pink flowers

We exist!

I exist!

Me!

Penny!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (isolation #641) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

I don't believe I speak to mutineers anymore.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3979 (isolation #642) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

Radical Rat, Bella, Flea, ya'll saw that I softed on like... page 2? 5? Whatever? Not Day 2. Ah well. Maybe I'm just moonlogic after all and imagining that too.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (isolation #643) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3981, Bellaphant wrote: Softed what? I'm so confused
Fake bosun soft that Elements thinks was D2 cos they haven't been reading
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #644) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm just chilling with music Nancy. I said I'm done, with you and Joker manipulating me. That I meant, fully.

So.

After the way you just talked to me?

That's why I'm done talking with mutineers.

Please don't try to engage me again. You're not even solving anymore just fighting.

In-game, I want you mutineers off our ship.

Out-of game, I'm just done with things that bring toxicity out of me.

I hope you have a good time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (isolation #645) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

You are being rude for the sake of creating chaos.

I don't know why I have to say this again: Please don't engage with me. I'm done.

Either way, I'm ignoring you from now on. If you take that personal, so be it. I know it's for the best.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (isolation #646) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

I will answer you, this once:

This game is solved. I will not be roped into busy work by non-crew, like Joker did with the surveys.

Furthermore, all the information you are so hard-handedly demanding from me, I have already provided. Not that this information is really pertinent to anything at hand, no, I know what you are doing but...

I have answered you, this once.

Now, for the third and final time: Please leave me alone.

If you choose not to, as I have stated, it matters little: I'm leaving you alone.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (isolation #647) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3995, Bellaphant wrote: I have no idea why they fake softed tho. I haven't had a clear answer
I'm a loyal sailor what else can I do?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (isolation #648) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm just going to give up here?

What's going on?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (isolation #649) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3998, Bellaphant wrote: Why would you soft what's clearly not your role?
Bella really Nancy and Elements and Mala have bascially outright scum-claimed and you're asking me this?

I already said: follow my progression and see, where I claimed Loyal Sailor, me saying: "I've decided I'm not gonna claim fake results"

That's all I have to say, really.

How is this what ya'll are focusing on after Mala calls Flea/Eira, Nancy repeats themselves and repeats themselves without bringing any solve here, whatsoever, other than saying "Wanna vote Elements but not sure"

And Elements is still ALIVE!

I'm frustrated and a lot of things reeally mean I shouldn;t be posting right now but just....... how? Why am I even still trying here!?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (isolation #650) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3999, Flea The Magician wrote: Honestly I am going to SR Eira for that.

As a VT why would you try and crumb something for later to potentially save your booty unless malintent? Claiming it doesn't sit well with me either tbh

Also realising my brain if FUBAR'd and I'm going to be able to get properly in gear for this, so I'm just going to skim the ISOs anyway and make some notes of anything that stands out.
You've been skimming my ISO for a long time.

Scumreading me on something I MYSELF BROUGHT UP< NEVER HAVING TOLD ANYONE ELSE BEFORE JUST TO DEFEND BELLAPHANT AGAINST ELEMENTS??????
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (isolation #651) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE

ELEMENTS

NANCY DREW 39

MALAKITTENS

I'm done here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4009 (isolation #652) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4006, Flea The Magician wrote: I'll level with you Eira, if you are town here, you need to show it. Posturing and being all high and mighty won't do you any favours with me.

You're not the only one frustrated with this game. I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall a lot of the time here. I am struggling with this game and feeling very demotivated given the situation I've been in throughout this blooming game.

I see far more scum motivation in you and what you've done than I see town.
This is partly why I'm re-reading/skimming you and elements.

I'm done. Read my solve, don't, I'm done.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4010 (isolation #653) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4005, Flea The Magician wrote:
How does that defend Bella against Elements?
ELEMENTS WAS HUNTING BELLA< WHO IS CREW< AND I BrOUGHT IT UP TO DEFEND THEM!

I'm done.

Totally done.

Sort it out yourself, not to be rud, but really I'm at the end here and I'm just done.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (isolation #654) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4005, Flea The Magician wrote:
I do not like your claim
I claimed Loyal Sailor.

I am Loyal Sailor.

If you don't vote for Nancy Drew, then Mala, we are doomed.

I have nothing more to add here, I don't see the point. the effort I'm putting in here just isn't worth it for me anymore.

Goodbye.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #655) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

--------------------------------------------------------

ELEMENTS > NANCY DREW 39 > MALAKITTENS

--------------------------------------------------------------
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #656) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

ELEMENTS > NANCY DREW 39 > MALAKITTENS

--------------------------------------------------------------
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4021 (isolation #657) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4016, Flea The Magician wrote: Eira you are a frustrating person to play with, just so you know.

I genuinely want to swear at you here because of your gods damned arrogance serves no one.

I was referring to your crumb claim.
You have done naught but twist and manipulate context.
You're as bad as the bloody joker.
See what you want to see.

All I've been trying to do today is help crew, I've reached out to you and that didn't work, I've solved the game and that didn't work, you've somehow got the idea I'm even scummier than Elements?

See........

just remember my solve. I don't think I have the energy to be talking or trying anymore.

Do with that as you please, Radical Rat, me, you and Bella are crew.

If you don't believe me, I really don't care anymore.

I've really tried here, so much, and I'm done with people throwing it back in my face my going 'but u scummy'

read what i said.

if you don't, and still see me as scum, well, nothing imma do about that. my energy is gone.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4026 (isolation #658) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

Just stop. Please. Please just stop engaging with me at all, telling me what should be in my mind.

Leave me alone.

Don't talk to me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (isolation #659) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3964, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: How seriously is anyone so beyond daft that they think scum visits each other? My brain hurts.
In post 847, Killing Joke wrote: We have some insifht into Dragons role and reason to believe he has an ability that scum are desperate to use tonight. That's why Passenger is basically sacrificimg his slot and didn't vote Dragons back and Titus voted Dragons only after it looked like Passenger was going through. Dragons is legit a scum PR and we don't want to hard claim but there is a reason he lie and flail in the thread all day like a magikarp caught on a super rod. Kill Dragons first before you kill the other three (maybe four) and don'tmake us hard claim just because you are afraid of Dragons obvious AtE.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... g&usqp=CAU
In post 854, Killing Joke wrote: I think the scum are 5: Dragons/Elements/Passenger/Titus/Radical Rats

Right now a significant amount of my Crew Core (Gimli, Bella and Mala) are pseudo-scumsiding by pushing the Passenger wagon through when that is NOT the way to do D1, a Dragons D1 lim is the coup de grace to a Town sweep and voting anyone else (even though Passenger is obv scum) is a lost opportunity for Town.
In post 916, Killing Joke wrote:

Well that’s why I’m still on the fence about you but my question is why you’re so extremely confident on both STD/Passenger flipping town but my gut currently hates Elements the most because they seem to really want us dead for pretty much no reason beyond thinking Joker’s annoying but Elements more than anyone shouldn’t be sr us for that.

~H
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #660) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4037, Bellaphant wrote: Hot take: I would prefer to elim eira.
Huh really?

How original.

I'd like to see you logic that.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4040 (isolation #661) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3743, Bellaphant wrote:

I still believe that Elly could easily have fakes their results and then claimed blocked.

I wish eira had basically approached the game without the 'character' gimmick and without the insistence that they were right and we were all idiots. It makes it really hard to parse and form a long standing impression of the slot.

And I keep forgetting mala exists.
This is cute.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (isolation #662) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Eira, from the very start: Elements has a fake role. Get them!

Eira, Day 5: GET ELEMENTS

Bella: Elements can be easily faking their role?

Bella Day 6: Let's get Eira!!!!

I'd really like to see you case me Bella. But you probably won't, just fade back into the background.

I'm not voting soon.

I don't have any hard conclusions as of now.

In fact, Imma work and ignore this for the time being.
It's become an emotional drian and still is, even me typing here.

I'll talk once my head is somewhat........... clearer.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4043 (isolation #663) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Flea the Magician, I trust fae the most right now.

I have to get a logical grip on Bellaphant, MalaKittens and Nancy Drew 39.

That is all. For all intents and purposes, Flea, faer's the only one I feel like being absolutely town.

I hope to have time/energy for this but might also.... yeah I'm feeling a bit down so while that's not game-related I just think I won't be talking soon.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (isolation #664) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:54 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'm frustrated, I feel down. I'll talk later now it's best if I tune this site out completely.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (isolation #665) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4048, Flea The Magician wrote: Eira go look after yourself. Drink water, maybe tea, and do some you things.
Thank you Flea! I'm already checking in here again, I shouldn't. I'm sorry if my rl troubles have bled into this game, I've been very.... harsh, I see that.

I really appreciate this, I need to focus on work and on getting my life sorted(it's just... not), I think taking at least an entire day off, more, is what I really need to do now. You're right, my head just isn't clear.

Nancy Drew: I was real aggro toward you day 5. Apologies are mere words but I'm cognizant of that and it's unneeded and bad.

I hope everyone is able to have a great time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (isolation #666) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

Hey I'm back briefly.

This is where my head currently is at: I think it's Bellaphant and Malakittens.

I have the Black Spot.

I got a contract I've been dragging my feet on, I'm going to finish my one quart of beer and continue reading The Wurms of Blearmouth.

Well... that has been an useless update of my life.

I haven't come in casing(I think I still need to maintain distance from this site for a bit tbh), I'm just sharing my current suspicions.

I do hope I can climb in my logic suit for this and actually make sense but right now I'm just not in that headspace.

As before, I hope everyone has a great time!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (isolation #667) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

My current thinking Bellaphant is that you are not a re-director at all, that you were in the PT when Dan was selected to have the Black Spot and used that selection to craft a role.

That is my instinct.

I haven't done any backreading at all so far, just dropping in to expand on what I've said I guess.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (isolation #668) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm aiming to vote Bellaphant.

I do think Radical Rat was spot-on about MalaKittens, so I'm willing to vote there as well.

It's sort of obvious to me right now though that Bellaphant is an outright mutineer, as opposed to Mala who Flea so eloquently described as a 'probable stowaway.'

So once again I'm aiming for the mechanically correct vote but overall don't really have a hard preference between Mala and Bella, if we get Mala just make sure to get Bella on the next day.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4100 (isolation #669) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm assuming you hoped I'd go after Nancy? Continue to trust you? No idea.

I'm not confirmed yet, but I'm going to die so *shrug* confirmation is coming.

All in all, I've become absolutely convinced your role isn't real.

So.... it's you or Mala. I'm not going to pull teeth here trying to prove my instincts, you have sort of succesfully pocketed me since the Erynis debacle so in terms of progression the answer is real simple: Day 6 Eira snapped fully awake.

As far as I understand a traitor can't faction kill so voting you is the best bet, but as you seem to be attempting to steer things toward: Either Bella or Eira, I'd happily vote MalaKittens just to steer past more drama despite me believing it's a sub-optimal play.

If somehow Mala is the choice though, scum not killing N6... Hmmm actually yes, as you said your role is gated, saw something about one-shot but you did say you targeted Dan, then: Flea, I can definetely see you not kill N6 and then claim Black Spot D7 to try and eke out a victory.

Just want to make crew cognizant of that fact, but as I decided against 'casing' and pushing more of my time into this, I'm open to voting Malakittens just to avoid more arguing in circles and general chaos.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #670) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

I see.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (isolation #671) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Flea is semi cleared because of Elements' fake role.

Other than that, I'm answering none of these ridicilous questions.

I have the Black Spot, as Rat before me had, who I initialy didn't believe.

Eiralox bussing Elements? Just...... how?

Beyond that, I'm really not interested in this anymore.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (isolation #672) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

So.... amusing as Bella's push on me is.... anyone falling for it? C'mon. Well.

Don't expect me to talk soon.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (isolation #673) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I actually considered not claiming Black Spot for the very things that are happening here, and having sort of a surprise keeling over. Shoulda stuck with that maybe. But I'm tired arguing. Like really. So.

Good luck.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (isolation #674) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4109, Bellaphant wrote: The fact that eira wants to vote 'bella or mala' is also fairly telling
Yeah so Radical.Rat is a liar?

My entire push on Elements.... bussing?

Snake oil.

VOTE: Bellaphant [\vote]

Let's do it then I'm so over this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #675) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ugh fix tag

VOTE: Bellaphant

I have work to do. If ya'll think that's 'lurkscum eira' whatever. I've been lurking this entire game right? Never saw Elements for the liar they were right? I'm so over this. Utterly pointless.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #676) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: MalaKittens

For the lulz. Bella is a must but whatever as I said this'll do as well seeing as Bella has started massaging Nancy's brain.

I retract the above partly.this isn't wholly pointless.

I've learned the human mind will in ignore danger if it's wrapped up in smiles, or if it doesn't show itself all that much too leave an impression.

Furthermore folk are willing to believe the oddest things, impossible things, just when they're being told 'em by someone they're more comfortable with.

Actually these things aren't new revelations? So yeah. Utterly pointless.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (isolation #677) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Bellaphant

You Black Spotted me. That's all I have to say really.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (isolation #678) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

And no, I'm not casing this. If anyone believes I bussed Elements here they deserve to lose way I say it. So that's my vote and I'm gone. No longer pumping time into, wasting energy on this. This is my final rant and beyond this ya'll are one your own.

I'm done done done tralalalalalaaaa
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (isolation #679) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I have one more thing to say and it's gonna be pretty on the harsh side: Get your head level Nancy. "Only I deserved to have the Black Spot!"

I don't know how you even parse such a thought to be frank. While Bella is manipulating you.

So.........

VOTE ME OUT THEN!

I'm done with mafia, joining no future games, so honestly I don't think I care about crew winning anymore. If I want to write thousands of word walls and deal with people troubles i'd rather get paid while doing it thank you very much.

Flea didnt get black spot cos Bella was hoping they could push them. Nancy you didnt get black spot for the exact reason that Bella is massaging your brain right now: knowing you don't really mesh well with Eira and would be willing to vote them over bella.

Beyond this, do as ya'll please. No skin of my back.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (isolation #680) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Nah I think you missed something here Bellaphant: I AM DONE

So.

See ya'll on the other side.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #681) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4125, Bellaphant wrote:
Also, you just voted mala, who's either conf town or 3p. Why would town do that?
Hahahahaha!

Radical Rat came to me in a dream....

I read it in the entrails of a walrus

I sniffed tree sap and came to the ultimate enlightenment.

Do I care anymore?

COME ON NANCY VOTE ME!

Then Mala votes me and we're done.

So...............

Speed it up. Give Bella their victory that they so sorely want, I mean, I know they won't stop ever so why am I gonna argue?

Time for me to actually, you know, waste my time on something that matters.

bye bye butterflies
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (isolation #682) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

And am I giving up? Sure, why not.

Bellaphant: The reasonable one, the one with the questions THAT BAD EIRA JUST WON'T ANSWER OOOOH HOOOOO LET"S GET BAD EIRA THEY"RE SO UNREASONABLE MAKE NO SENSE NOT EVEN WHEN THEY PUSHED ELEMENTS FROM THE START THOUGH!

Eiralox: Huuuurduuuuuur me think rad Rat right huuuurduuuuuur bout Mala being a traitor Huuuurduuuuuur Bella also scum huuurddduuuurrrr I bussed Elements by decimating their fake role huuuurduuuuuuuuuurrrrr Eira so rude and dumb and obnoxious Huuurduuuuuuur

It's pretty clear who's scum here: Ugly Eiralox, tarnished soul Eiralox, pushy Eiralox.

Meh.

Enjoy the journey of life I guess despite the cacti of tribulation that ever sprout from barren soil.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (isolation #683) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4125, Bellaphant wrote:

The fact you refuse is far more damming than anything you want to say about 'mind games', which is more insulting to nancy than me.
The operative term used was 'mind massaging', a term I think I'll use fondly in more congenial contexts from now on.

Enjoy your victory. It doesn't mean anything though, none of this has.

bye bye
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (isolation #684) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Nah Nancy, I'm done.

Just vote me and get this over with. I'm wasting no more of my time on this frivolity.

Push me into that deep dark abyss!

Let the waves and the ur-gods embrace me, let Erebus itself dissolve my being!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (isolation #685) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I mean I'm dying already from Bellaphant's accursed paper sorcery but hey if ya'll be so kind to shove me into the sea at least my fractured matter can join the primordial soup
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (isolation #686) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox makes one final appearance, why not

In post 4135, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: If you’re goal is to get me to vote you, keep it up.

I’m asking you questions and your only response is Bella!scum and I don’t gaf, pretty much. Not remotely persuasive.
I'm not trying to be persuasive anymore, Bellaphant is. I did urge you to vote me, so you do you, and I urged that because you do seem to be buying into what Bellaphant is saying so *shrug* I just don't have the drive to address or even refute these weak pushes on me even though doing so will be quite simple. All in all, as I've repeated numerous times, I don't see the point in this activity anymore and so basically I wash my hands, not in innocence but in indifference.
In post 4136, Flea The Magician wrote:
Eira please look after yourself.

I admit I haven't been too healthy these last few days but my client has just finalized the contract so in terms of my life situation I'm optimistic, striving. So I guess things sort of are going better. Once more, thank fae for being considerate! I know I struggle with being considerate so *shrug* there's hope for me I guess.
In post 4136, Flea The Magician wrote:
Why wasnt Nancy spotted?
Me being wrong on Fenrir, on Gimli, on Nancy and so many others besides throughout this voyage I'll say I don't have all the answers.

My instinct simply is: Eiralox was going to push Nancy Day6 (I really really thought that maybe Nancy/Joker pulled a big brain play with Elements for exactly this situation....)

So Nancy claiming Black Spot means = Eira doesn't push them = Eira doesn't look as bad = People might look at Bellaphant. Or more variations, I've spewed out a few theories already so *shrug*

Anyway, from my perspective, fae and Nancy's here and Bella ain't dead so I'm happy with my vote. Mala is the danger vote, I mean it's quite clear they'll go me over Bella here so......

-------------------

*sigh*

Ok that has been a bit more reasonable Eira.

But...................

I'm real serious....

I'm done.

Have a good life ya'll.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (isolation #687) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Huh ok I'll answer this one thing, why not: Bosun crumb I made on a total whim while talking to Rad Rat very very early Day 1. No one ever noticed it, it was too obscure, the only reason I even outed it was because I really thought solve of Elments/nancy/Mala was 100% correct and that Elements was attacking Bellaphant, so I decided to defend Bellaphant(don't know why, and that wasn't much of a defense and more me just being absurd and fooled.)

Eh?

Study Elements and Bellaphant Day5. Elements knew they were flipping, Bella knew their buddy was flipping, so Elements attacked for distancing.

Eira, the fool, then tried to defend Bella with such an.... ineffectuality. Has a loyal sailor never crumbed a fake role on this site? Did I like do anything at all with that crumb, except bring it up Day5 when I thought Bella wasn't outright lying about their role? Answer that yourselves.
------------------
So. I'm shutting my mind off from this.

I've addressed one of the weak pushes on me(already said this stuff Day5 but now with Bella outed meh the perspective is different? who cares.)

Expect nothing more.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (isolation #688) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

Nancy I understand that me quoting posts and actually making sense is what is the correct move here, but, and this isn't me being rude, this isn't me wanting to spite ya'll, I'm just real serious when I say I no longer really care.

As stated before, I'd rather get some sweet sweet doubloons for slamming my fingers into a keyboard.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4152 (isolation #689) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

'Bella's role is fake'

'Eira isn't making sense'

Repeating that that and repeating that grinding it out like a worn millstone, you're just like Elements Bella.

'Elements' role is fake' (Like.... I could have said this a hundred times since Day 2 without anyone caring)

'Eira is just repeating themselves wow so scummy wow'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Push me on something that's actually coherent Bella, not this lazy lazy lazy shade! You want to win right?

Hahahahaha!

But you might yet, yes you might!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From here on out do as you wish.

--------------------------------------------------

Honestly I've come to the conclusion that I might feel spiteful here after all. Want to make people vote me and listen to Bella cos at this point this is such a comedic farce, such an example of people seeing what they want to see and being led by their noses that I want crew to lose just to make the absurdity all that more poignant.

maybe?

Maybe.

I'll say one more thing though:
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #690) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

Bellaphant: I'm a... one-shot? Redirector. I redicted to Dan, killing them! Oh, I also targeted Flea.

Bellaphant: Yeah I'm a boatswain

Elements: How strange Eira gave you that claim on a platter Bella! Eira major sus for like softing the thing cos they like don't want me to investigate them after I outed

Eira: Uh yeah I did that very start of Day

Bella: Uh yeah totally Elements' role can be fake.

Also Bella: Elements flipped role-blocker? Get Eira!!!!

Eira: Wow obvious scum obvious. Bellaphant's role is fake, they're scum with Elements, Mala is a traitor, as explained in excrutiating detail by Radical Rat

Bella: BUT EIRA ISN'T MAKING SENSE EIRA ISN'T MAKING SENSE EIRA ISN'T MAKING SENSE EIRA ISN'T MAKING SENSE !

------------------------------------------------------

That has been an Eiralox play for your enjoyment. Drinks are in the lobby, have a fine time folks!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (isolation #691) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4154, Bellaphant wrote: I have. I'm pushing you on the sheer mech fact that anyone spotting you today works out pro scum.

You won't engage with it, you won't engage with your read on me, you haven't been able to answer me directly when I've asked you about the action Dan day, you won't talk about the poss of no lim.

The idea that you and Elly cross bussed is....just good scum play.

P-edit saying that you an Elly worked together to make me look bad isnt damming for me, eira.
My time is a pretty golden flower, flitting about the universe at strange whims.

You're wasting it.

Good luck!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (isolation #692) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4156, Bellaphant wrote: I'm really happy with the way I've played, Nancy. It's up to you, mala and flea.
Yeah totally WE ALL TRUST TRAITOR MALAKITTENS DON'T WE!!!!!?????

IT'S ALL UP TO YOU MALA!!!!

YOU'RE OUR TRAITOR HERO!!!!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (isolation #693) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

See I told myself I would be calm and logical this game day and not jump down anyone's throats and here I am doing it again.

I am, in fact, despite saying 'I don't care' all the time, taking this far too seriously.

I'm sorry Bellaphant, I should have kept this civil.

Just way too.... impulsive? Meh. Too harsh, as I said earlier.

And again, despite stating otherwise, I'm once more pushing time into this knowing it's against my rl interests.

Well.

At least I'm a bit self-aware?

I really don't want anyone to have a bad time but the way I'm acting it seems I continually steer things toward that.

I wish everyone peace.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4163 (isolation #694) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

Yeah

I think my brain defeated itself, fried itself. Why do I get so obsessive?

All I know is this... pastime isn't really healthy for me anymore, different folks different strokes
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (isolation #695) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4176, Bellaphant wrote: Ita just really draining to have eira be so aggressive.
I apologize, such behavior was unneeded.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (isolation #696) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:45 pm

Post by Eiralox »

My current belief, as it was end of Day 5 in concurrence with Radical Rat, is that there's exactly one mutineer and one quasi-traitor left.

My current process of Bellaphant -> Malakittens remains unchanged.

I admit I'm not hundred percent certain what exactly MalaKittens is, so I wholly trust Rad Rat here that they are a traitor who used a one shot kill on Enchant.

Furthermore I re-affirm my belief that Bellaphant is not a redirector, I also highly doubt that they are a boatswain.

As to what Bellaphant's true role is, I have come to no speculative conclusion.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4196 (isolation #697) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

As laid out by Radical Rat, Mala was a traitor before killing Enchant. I highly doubt this setup has alignment changes, as far as I know that's a bastard mechanic.

ActionDan was killed because Enhcant had a result on them. Killing ActionDan enabled Elements to 'prove' the validity of their role and enabled Bellaphant to craft a role for themselves: Redirector, by stating they in fact chose ActionDan to deflect the kill towards, being certain they were responsible for ActionDan's demise instead of scum targeting Dan on their own.

Bellaphant later goes on to say they also targeted Flea with the same role, then later said something about being 'one-shot.'

I have nothing else to say.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4199 (isolation #698) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I stand fully by my previous statement and make no amendments.

If Mala is a traitor, they were not aware of Enchant's alignment: As to why they chose that shot, any answer I give will be pure speculation. Perhaps enough people were stating their unwillingness to vote Enchant, perhaps Mala identified who they thought their mutineers friends are and they seemed to want Enchant gone: Pure speculation.

A full-out redirector is vastly overpowered for crew in this setup, especially in the exact situation we currently exist in.

Beyond this, I have nothing to add
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (isolation #699) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by Eiralox »

After stating that anything I say will be pure speculation, 'reasons' sums it up.

Beyond that though, I have seen no hard refutation of what Radical Rat said: Not from Mala, and not from anyone else.

Further on, this statement below is an absolute truth in my mind:
In post 4196, Eiralox wrote:
ActionDan was killed because Enhcant had a result on them. Killing ActionDan enabled Elements to 'prove' the validity of their role and enabled Bellaphant to craft a role for themselves: Redirector, by stating they in fact chose ActionDan to deflect the kill towards, being certain they were responsible for ActionDan's demise instead of scum targeting Dan on their own.

I concur with the assessment that I need say no more.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4203 (isolation #700) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Random page I stumbled on, this timeframe in particular is of interest.

Spoiler:

In post 2276, ActionDan wrote: Some of guys have really bad takes. I'll attribute it to shock.

All the PRs I believe. Although I would be a bit cautious with Bellas since that's quite strong to have a superior BP (of we had follower/watcher combo)

Still at work, then trivia then home
In response to Killing Joke:
In post 2283, Bellaphant wrote: Nah, I think your slot is town. I'm most confused on flea and enchant I think, any help would be fab @kj
In post 2287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2110, Bellaphant wrote: No, I've given you plenty. You try.

Why would scum redirect their own kill? Honestly that reasoning is bad enough to auto lim you.
Are you claiming credit for the passenger death N1?
In post 2288, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2116, Bellaphant wrote: Also I did redirect to passenger, lol, but he would've died at day end if it was my target, Ans they did target Titus, so passenger was just a vig shot?
Okay
VOTE: BBT
I’ll trust Bella here

As earlier stated I can expand a whole lot more on my general take on Bellaphant, with the first time I think I publicly sussed them being when they concurred with me that HighPrincessErynis deserves a chance, with me at the time speculating that they and Erynis might be aligned and I think the eventual Erynis flip, for which I was not present, convinced me again that Bella was more crew?

Overall though I believe I have made my point, a full-on redirector is simply vastly overpowered here if it were a crew role, a true role.

Anyone feel free to ask me questions I guess.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4205 (isolation #701) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

Spoiler:

Full on? How you described your use of your role: That you targeted Passenger, that you targeted Dan, that you targeted Flea, meaning: not gated, more than one use. Lately you've said you can only get one kill out of it, but seeing as you have indeed activated multiple times, seeing as you seemed absolutely certain that you did kill Dan, my estimation from your words forms a picture of a full-use role.

Seeing as I know the role to be a faux one though, this is the last time I'm answering any questions about it. Enchant/Elements/Bellaphant targeted Dan to facilitate fake-claims and beyond that, as affirmed earlier, I have nothing more to say.

Why don't you believe me when I say that I have the Black Spot?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4207 (isolation #702) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm sorry Bellaphant I don't really know how to address this post.

I fully believe Flea is crew, that Enchant had a result on them and that Elements used this result to gain their trust. Furthermore, I'm convinced Nancy drew is crew, this was the feeling I had D2 with Joker and Harley and I should never have backtracked on it... Joker Day5 introduced a lot of paranoia in me regarding their slot and I jumped down a deep dark rabbit hole that I should not have jumped down.

Furthermore MalaKittens has said nothing at all, Day5 or Day6, to counter Radical Rat's estimation of them, we are and have been since Day5 in a 'vote right or lose' state and yet MalaKittens has offered no significant contribution, has made no attempt at solving or helping crew.

Flea the Magician is obvious crew here.

Nancy Drew 39 is obvious crew here.

MalaKittens isn't.

You state me and Flea the Magician are partners?

As with Elements(And Nancy Day5, and you today) I've come down pretty hard on Flea, Day4 I fully believed they are scum and only Day5 when all the factors of how Elements' fake role slots in place(Using two Enchant results: One on Dan, and one on Flea) did I grudgingly realize Flea is indeed a loyal sailor, crew through and through.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4208 (isolation #703) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4206, Bellaphant wrote: I know mala is town, so why would I make her conf, or you?
How?

Why is Radical Rat lying?

Why isn't MalaKittens even trying?

You're glossing over a lot of what I say, it's time for me to step back.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4212 (isolation #704) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm dying.

Mala isn't crew-aligned.

No-lim is off the table.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4215 (isolation #705) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

Enchant had a result on Flea, Elements used it in their fakeclaim. Flea is as confirmed as you can get.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4216 (isolation #706) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

All the logical avenues have been laid out:

Enchant had two results, one on Dan, one on Flea.

Dan was killed because scum needed to validate their fakeclaims.

This here solves everything nicely and frankly I don't care anymore what Mala is despite trusting what Rat said.

I have the Black Spot.

The above is all I really have to say anymore so it's all I'll say from here on out.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4218 (isolation #707) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4217, Malakittens wrote: Sorry i have my National paramedic test td so I’m like absent
That's cool.

Once you have time:

Do you want to vote me?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4219 (isolation #708) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4209, Bellaphant wrote: I think you are verging on rude, again, as the only way these assertions of yours work is if everyone else is playing with a bag over their head and sticks in their ears.

I don't appreciate this statement by the way. I have apologized, to you, for my earlier erratic behavior. An apology wasn't needed, not universally demanded, it was given from my own heart.

I will be very very direct here and say that, in fact, I am no longer engaging with you. Much of what you have done recently are blatant manipulation tactics and I see no point in further happily going along with it just because my own behavior has been outside of the norm.

You and Elements faked your roles.

You, Elements and Enchant killed Dan knowing they were a loyal sailor so you could validate these roles.

You gave me the Black Spot.

You hoped you could eliminate either me or Flea today. The moment I call Flea town at the start of this game day, your reaction, is pretty telling.

Scum misplayed this game.

Scum messed up real good.

Admit it, accept it, don't: Matters none to me. It's over.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4222 (isolation #709) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4032, Bellaphant wrote: Yup, kj is conf and I'm....not conf but close enough.

Does the fact we still have a day confirm we have 1 or 2 scum left? 2+3p?
Bellaphant confirms Nancy, who they knew they would need on their side, and very rightly predicted might trust them more than Eiralox.

Also 'almost confirms themselves'(see Elements saying the same thing D5)..... does this while the only real hard confirmed person is Flea, because of the fact that scum had a result on them used in Elements' fake role.
In post 4036, Bellaphant wrote: We have to have four scum really?
Bellaphant sets up the lessening of sus on MalaKittens. Radical Rat is dead so maybe they though they could get away with it?
In post 4042, Flea The Magician wrote: Morning, im not spotted, unsurprisingly at this point.

Bella who did you target last night? Also

Nancy is actually soft clear at this point ... Unless scum expected a tracker.
The Flea post that ultimately solidified fae as crew in my eyes: Nancy and Bella never bothered to say they don't have the spot, Bella immediately launched on me, probably hoping by doing so I would believe they didn't give me the spot, therefore Eira would have looked something like:

"Bella, but you're crew! And I have the Black Spot! What's going on! Get Nancy! Or Flea! No, no, Mala first!? DAMN IT! Please get them Bella!"

A much weaker position for Eiralox to be arguing from.
------------------

Notice the very important question Flea asked here: Who did you target, Bella? Bella never answered this. Bella knows how disastrous that is.

Bella targets Eira: Wow so Eira might actually have Black Spot? No good.

Bella targets Mala: Nope. They need that Mala vote for their mis-elim, with Mala being a probable traitor they might not trust scum! Bella all that much then? That is, if Mala isn't already very wise and knows Bella is scum.

Bella targets Nancy: Out of the question. Nancy is who Bella needs alive and pocketed.

Bella targets Flea: They already used this, said they targeted them N4 and as they might still need Flea, hedging on them is the path Bella chose. Bella should maybe just have said they targeted Flea again and called it a day, as they ended up on 'Flea is scum' all the same, after Flea wisely voted for them.
-------------
So, fake role summary:

Bella claims D3. Says:

N1 Target: Passenger: Vigged by captain, not confirmable
N2 Target: ActionDan: Actually the scum's chosen target to solidify Elements' D2 fakeclaim, Bella very certain they did kill them though!
N3 Target: Don't know if I remember reading about one, maybe I missed it. Not gonna read.
N4 Target: Flea the Magician
N5 Target: ??? Bella never answered Flea's question. Basically 'I'm one-hit, but not sure whether I killed anyone?'

In post 4043, Eiralox wrote: Flea the Magician, I trust fae the most right now.

I have to get a logical grip on Bellaphant, MalaKittens and Nancy Drew 39.

That is all. For all intents and purposes, Flea, faer's the only one I feel like being absolutely town.

I hope to have time/energy for this but might also.... yeah I'm feeling a bit down so while that's not game-related I just think I won't be talking soon.
Eira comes in. Expresses absolute trust in Flea(Because of Enchant result and Elements flip)

In post 4044, Bellaphant wrote: @eira, that's just....my thought process? I've literally just said I feel like trusting flea which you do too, so....not sure wherw the aggression has come from.
Bellaphant immediately states they trust Flea despite never saying this at all start D6, having Flea as ? in the VC's. Bella needs to hedge all angles because suddenly it seems they're going to only gun for Eira.
In post 4060, Bellaphant wrote: I'll be clear now: I am 'one hit'. But I don't know whether it's ever worked, so I don't know whether it's ever been used! Scum know, as they know if I wasn't the right target!

I don't know if that answers your question?
Bella's answer to Flea. Before this, they were very very adamant that they did in fact target Dan. Back then they needed a fakeclaim. Now they need an escape hatch. No name is mentioned as the N5 target. Crew Bella, if their role is real, should know by now that they have no more uses left and they did in fact kill Dan. Being that the role is fake, they failed to simulate that depth and got caught in way too many lies.

In post 4063, Bellaphant wrote: Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
Suddenly Flea is scum again, just after Bella says they trust them, after Eira stated in absolute terms they do.

Mala 'might be third party'

How? Why?

I'm still trusting Radical Rat. No idea what Bella was going off here.

In post 4067, Bellaphant wrote: We can't explain enchant otherwise?

The thing is, I struggle seeing motivation for both sides with eira, whereas I thought flea was just straight up scummy but can't see why they approach the end of yesterday -yesterda (two days ago) like they did as axum.

I'm drunk so .....I am really pleased that my basic lock town in rr and Nancy were right, but both flea and eira have pushed Nancy to degrees, so pushing Nancy iabr scumny.

Hmmm.
This post is the ultimate, final rollercoaster.

Note carefully, in the same breath, what is said:

"Flea was scummy but I can no longer see why they do those things as scum"

And Then:

"Flea has pushed Nancy, pushing Nancy is scummy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The hedging on Flea is obvious.

The total disregard of Mala possibly being a traitor and a threat to crew when there are 5 people left is obvious.

The attempt to pocket Nancy Drew, and the continued quite successful attempts at it since then, are obvious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel I've already outlined how Bella's actions fit into their scumteam as a whole. I doubt I have more to say.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (isolation #710) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4223, Bellaphant wrote:
@flea, do you not think it's weird that eira believes that mala shot her own buddy, over being slightly Sus of you?
I'm breaking my rule...again.

Why are you asking this now?

Why didn't you question Radical Rat about it when they had the Black Spot?

Why do you only now find it strange that people think this about Mala if people have been saying it about Mala since Day4(When I still trusted them?)

You're just really throwing everything at me and hoping something sticks at this point, aren't you?

And no, I'm not being rude. I'm asking a question about something that to me is actually very telling, and making a general observation about your current play.

Call it rude, I call it direct.

Only now that you want to mis-elim me, me who you gave the Black Spot to, do you really care about 'But why would Mala kill scum!?'
Didn't persecute Radical Rat for it, no you didn't. But Eira is fair game.

You thought I'd be weak, manic, a pushover maybe, perhaps you even figured I'd continue to trust you.

I've outlined exactly why Bellaphant is scum. I don't feel my presence is needed anymore. What beyond this can I do?

Quote and explain every post Bellaphant has made throughout the entire game to further illuminate the point? No.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (isolation #711) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: @flea, I'm not eira, but If I was I'd be asking how many scum you thought there were ,
I answered this when you asked it. Why must I ask Flea something that I feel I've already hashed out with Radical Rat Day5? And still believe?
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: why scum shot ad,
I answered this when you asked, in excruciating detail. ActionDan was ya'lls vessel used for fakeclaiming. Why must I ask Flea something that I know I've already solved, wholly?

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: what's the mech of no limming,
Mech of no-limming: Eira dies to Black Spot, Bellaphant and most probably MalaKittens wins in the most absurd way possible. No-lim = crew loss.

Why do I need Flea to explain this to me?

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: why mala wouldn't claim 3p here
Frankly, I don't care.
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: ...you know, all of the stuff I'm asking to actually solve, rather than...lose. I was convinced Nala was 3p,but they'd be kingmaker now if that's true.
Don't care.
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: I'm not engaging any more eira.
Fair, I get obnoxious when I'm right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel I've made my case. The patterns are clear, Bellaphant's intent speaks for itself, they did hedge horribly on Flea today, they do somehow still hold out hope Mala actually caring, being crew, and they surely have, all game day, tried to get nancy in their pocket.

And this is just Day6.
---------------------------
Should I case further?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (isolation #712) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

What I wanted to post only to find out Nancy voted and the thread was locked:
Spoiler:

I've had something of a flu these past few days and right now it's really caught up to me.

Nancy I'm... not glad but content I guess by what you've said here.

Mala I just don't know what you are anymore but the fact that Elements had that 'result' on you and the fact that scum are [Informed] very much still points to a traitor I think

Flea, thanks fae for seeing thing from my side I've been very rambly and did tunnel fae a lot so yeah.

Bellaphant again I'm sorry if I pushed too hard in the end this is simulation and I don't want to be 'that person.'

Probably won't be posting soon if I even post again this day.

Enjoy life!

A lot of this defeat is to be directly laid at my feet.

As stated, my manic mass-posting I believe to have been wholly anti-town.

Furthermore, I've been extremely close-minded Day 6.

I apologize for any stress or trauma I may have introduced into anyone's lives. English isn't my first language so... I don't know that might create some sort of empathy barrier but overall I know I can be very inconsiderate.

I wish everyone a great existence.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”