AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:08 am

Post by AK »

I'm going to excuse myself from posting anything valuable in the first day or two untill I've read the thread properly through.

Looking forward to play a game with such a fantastic theme tho :D
Death smiles at us all :twisted:
All you can do is smile back :)
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:32 am

Post by AK »

raider8169 wrote:
AK wrote:I'm going to excuse myself from posting anything valuable in the first day or two untill I've read the thread properly through.

Looking forward to play a game with such a fantastic theme tho :D
Is this your first mafia game? Not meaning that as an insult just wondering.
Nope, It's my first on the site, but I've been playing mafia for quite some time on a Danish site.
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by AK »

I can see that I've got quite some votes on me.. Well all i can say at this point is that the one I've replaced has been playing a townie role badly..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by AK »

DrippingGoofball wrote:This is the point where we put more votes on you until you claim.
Read my post again..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by AK »

DrippingGoofball wrote:You claimed townie?
Seeing that is my role, I believed it would be a wise thing to do ;)
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by AK »

Now I'm at page 15 in my reading.. It's quite tough to get through imo.

The people I'm suspecting the most atm is:

Sentata:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Something funny I noticed with Setanta. It's nothing major, but look at THIS POST. It was glaringly obvious that Santos had revealed that he had a safeclaim. Setanta's reaction is odd, given that he was one of the first on the Santos wagon. He may have had second thoughts about bus'ing his partner - that's the thought that comes to mind.
This is one of my main reasons of suspecting him, his way of behaving day 1, first his FoS, then adding a vote for active lurking and finally trying to drag Santos out of focus when he got in serious trouble.

FoS: Sentata

Septia/Farkshinsoup:
DrippingGoofball wrote:And what about Septia???

Check out THIS POST. He says he's not lurking, though he clearly is. His comments on the Santos wagon are gems.

ON JANUARY 22:
Septia wrote:Sorry for inactivity, I've been pretty busy. Will get into it tomorrow and catch up.
He never did catch up.

ON JANUARY 26:
Septia wrote:The bandwaggon on Santos has been too fast for my liking, and I understand the case on him, but mafia would be more careful to not make a slip up like that. I'm basing this off page 10 alone though,still need to read back.

I'm going to hold back from lynching Santos right now until I see more from him. Will read back now and give my thoughts/ suspicions.
He suggests that mafia would be too careful to make such a slip? That's interesting, because that was hardly a slip, but rather, a huge unintentional scumtell. Septia claims that he needs to read back, but never does. He never even commented on the competing M_K wagon.

So this lurker has the nerve to show up and express his displeasure at the speed of a SCUMWAGON. He makes excuses for said scum, wants to hear more from him, and never read back or gave thoughts or suspicions.
Again, the quote from DGB is one of my main reasons, another reason would be(after farkshinsoup takes over) that he in the thread almost clearly states that OGML isn't mafia, a nice cheap trick to score some townie credit when you are sure about his role.

Vote: Farkshinsoup

Mind you all that I haven't read any further than page 15, and therefore there's bound to be holes in my argumentation, since I'm still missing half of the game.
To my own accusations, yes, PB behaved scummy, but as far as i can see from his actions and questions in the thread he was purely beeing a bit nooby in his way of playing mafia. I cant do much more than claim my townie role, since i havent got any power role to claim or anything. I have now given my point of view on the first 15 pages, that's the most i can do now.
I'll continue reading tomorrow, but I wont be much online from friday noon till saturday afternoon (GMT +1).

@MOD
Is there any chance that the deadline can be postponed a few days, giving me a chance to read up on the thread properly and then defend myself before deadline?
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by AK »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm interpreting AK's
lame participation
as demoralized scum. Vote stays.
??

What would you do in a given situation where you take over a townie role that's been played like shit?
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by AK »

DGB I don't really get your point.. Are you accusing me of acting scummy, and at the same time doing pro-town actions?
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by AK »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
AK wrote:DGB I don't really get your point.. Are you accusing me of acting scummy, and at the same time doing pro-town actions?
No, I'm trying to give you more chances to gauge your alignment. I suggested that you you your impression of every currently living player for starters.
I will, when i get time to do so.. I just wanted to show you all that i wasn't lurking or anything, but actually reading.. I haven't made it past page 16 yet, had a heck of a long dag at school so..
But I'll make a nice long post about every player alive when I'm through all the 38 pages, and I promise that it'll be a good amount of time before the deadline :)
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by AK »

When exactly is the deadline? (Include timezone :))
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by AK »

???
Sorry for not having 10 hours a day to make page after page of analyses and not having fully control of this game, I can see that it is a very common thing to read up on almost 40 pages in just a few days... (Long live sarcasm!)

@Ortolan
My role says that im a Kohada (townie), nothing else.
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:57 am

Post by AK »

@Qanqan
I just googled Kohada and found this:

"Kohada
It is almost impossible to talk about "Edomae Sushi" (Tokyo-style sushi) without this fish.
It is not an expensive fish for sushi but perfectly marinated Kohada is called "Yokozuna of Edomae-Sushi" (King of Tokyo-style sushi) thus many sushi lovers in Tokyo says the value of sushi restaurant can be evaluated by the preparation of this fish. Kohada is in the herring family and the name of this fish changes as the fish grows just like yellowtail change the name as the size gets larger. For yellowtail, the price goes up as it grows but for Kohada it is the opposite. The smallest fish ("Shinko") is the most expensive because as it gets larger, Kohada can get very bony and hard to eat as sushi. This fish name changes from "Shinko", "Kohada", "Nagazumi" then "Konoshiro". When "shinko" is in season in early spring, it usually sells at the market price of around 1kg for 25000yen - which is about $125/pound! "
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by AK »

Heres my toughts of the remaining players after having read the game through.
I've marked everyone with colours symbolizing how scummy i find them.
Red = obvscum

Brown = likely scum

Orange = In between

Green = townish

Cyan = unplacable

1. Seraphim

After reading the thread I haven't found anything screaming neither townie nor scum, can't say much about him.

6. ortolan

Mostly gut feeling from his posts, atleast I've forgotten anything concrete I might've had against him..

7. DrippingGoofball

Bandwagoner!
DGB has made it her "trademark" to start the bandwagon of the day, ending with the death of a townie. This would be a null tell if she was presenting her own ideas, but she's merely pointing out posts from the previous day, with a wrong accusation made by a dead townie. Atm I haven't got the time to go back and quote these posts, but surely if you think about it you can see how she's just repeating the thoughts of dead people leading lynch after lynch.

This is about the most scummiest thing to do, getting townies lynched while still being able to say: "I didn't start the wagon, I just pointed out a few posts by confirmed townies."

Vote: DrippingGoofball

8. raider8169

Can't say if he's scum or townie.

9. Minineko (replacing alvinz95)

Lurker/inactive - can't say anything about him/her..

10. zwetschenwasser (replacing Counselwolf)

Active, but not in a very constructively way. Spamtard of the highest degree :D
Can't decide if I find him scummy or townish.

11. Sentata (replacing Badguy)

I've already stated my case against him, look at one of my latest posts.

12. hp [leaves]

Cant really decide if he's acting mainly pro-town or not. Another in-between, predominantly townish though..

14. Azhrei

As a result of the "Tally-case", I find Azhrei quite scummy, nothing he has posted in the game so far has made me think otherwise, so the way Talitha played leads me to him being scum.

15. Riceballtail

Not quite overactive, no scum or town tells.

16. Narsis (replacing Sipylus)

See above.

18. Slicey

This is my top-townie. He's been working for the town all the way through, I think he's very likely to turn out pro-town.

21. Jebus

The accusations of Jebus have been voiced in the thread lately by other people, I can only second those.

22. Qanqan (replacing Hybris)

Seems townish to me, haven't got anything concrete to point out his townieness, mostly gut feeling from reading the thread.

23. WhereIsTony (Farkshinsoup(replacing Septia))

This was where my last vote was placed, but reading further made me think of him as a more likely townie, so he's down to in-between.

Lastly I'll add a bit of setup speculation:
I don't think that there's two mafias with each some sort of restriction, I'm more likely to think that we have a bus driver or something like that, could be named the Sushi Train-role or something :D That would explain the killing of Sirdanilot.
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by AK »

@Slicey
I've been asked to comment on EVERYONE, and so I did. And there is a significant difference: I just voice my suspicion of Azhrei, I do not try to get a bandwagon started against him, also isn't the suspicion of a cop worth a bit more that those from a mere townie?

It is fine that you find Zwet townish, I don't know what to make of him. I've just read about 20 pages of posts, I'm bound to have forgotten several of the posts throughout the game, he might be acting very townish in one of these, but for what i remember he's placed as in-between.
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by AK »

@Jebus
It's gonna be tomorrow. In Denmark it's getting pretty late (GMT +1), and I've still got some maths homework to do, so I'm pretty much out for tonight..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:22 am

Post by AK »

Azhrei that vote looks like you want me gone before I can say more, and with you as one of my suspects it could be a scum tell..

To all, please bear in mind that my comments on everybody was based on pure memorization after one read of the thread. Also do bear in mind that I've been in this game for just 5 days, while most of you have been playing this game for almost 2 months..

I've just got to spend a little time on a few other mafia games that I've been neglecting a bit the last few days before I'm gonna go back and explain the DGB case more and answer your questions.
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by AK »

@MOD
I'm just cooking a large post on DGB together, that should raise activity..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by AK »

Here's something more on my case against DGB:

D1, Santos has just posted:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Santos wrote:Yes, I am semi-lurking, but I am not hesitating to post; I just don't have much to add at the moment as most of the discussion usually works itself out. I'm in no hurry to lynch anyone: If a decision needs to be made, then I don't mind being the deciding vote...
WHOA!!!! Hey guys we caught more scum!
One of her first posts with some actual content. I know this is a bit WIFOM, but it is possible that she is going out hard against a scumbuddy and gets him lynched.

The beginning of D2 for DGB means listing several possible scumcandidates and after one is focused on by a few townies jumping on the bandwagon and doing everything you can to get the townie lynched. Sounds scummy to you?

And here's a post at the start of D2 about how she would think Santos' scumbuddy would be playing:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Flameaxe made an appearance late in the wagon but declined to vote. He paid no attention to Santos' earlier scummy posts, and even mildly defended Santos. I'm a bit divided on that one given my belief that if Flameaxe had been Santos' buddy, he would have bus'ed him so hard our heads would spin.
Would be kind of impossible to describe her D1 play better than that..

In the same post she also mentions the lynch of the day OGML:
DrippingGoofball wrote:OGML was resisting the Santos wagon by continuing to be very aggressive on the M_K wagon. It's like he was screaming to us, "No!!! Look HERE!!! Lynch M_K! What are you guys doing! M_K! M_K!" OK that's a bit of hyperbole for humor's sake. But then he switched to Santos anyway, when it looked like Santos' lynch was inevitable.
Not long after comes this post:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Is OGML keeping a low profile in the hope that we'll forget about him and build cases against players that are currently more active?
After this point her focus is almost only on OGML, seeing he should be an easy lynch if she just pushes hard enough.

D3 coming up, not really making a specific case against anyone untill several people have voiced their suspicion of Flameaxe. Then she suddenly finds him very lurking and scummy:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I was just looking at Flameaxe's posts, in isolation. He's lurking massively. The two players that tried to draw attention to Flameaxe weren't bus'ing, which was in the back of my mind, they were both townies.

And no one else brought up Flameaxe. Maybe as it turns out, his buddies don't mind Flameaxe's lurking.

Let's rattle the scum's cage:

vote: Flameaxe
Next post is Sirdanilot voting for Flameaxe too..

Flameaxe goes down and we get to D4 after the death of Plum. As usual it starts out with the field scan of easy-to-hang suspects:
DrippingGoofball wrote:What I find most surprising is that list of players that did NOT vote for a player that refused to claim AND self-voted.

WHY DIDN'T THESE PLAYERS VOTE?
Microphone_Kirby - I'm not liking his condemnation of a very justified wagon, coming in on a high horse. Like Flameaxe gave any clues about being a townie. Were you around, M_K???
zwet - seriously, I think zwet was around to vote. Why didn't he?

PLAYERS THAT DIDN'T SEEM TO BE AROUND:
hp [leaves] - didn't seem to be around. Not posting a lot, but I'm getting an honest town vibe from his posts. Should post more.
raider8169
Narsis
Pear Bear
Jebus - Jebus has flaked out of another game.
serenity2 - where is that replacement player???
minineko - looks like he wasn't even reading.
And surely enough, after some people have voiced their suspicion of M_K she joins the wagon:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
ortolan wrote:
MK (652) wrote:To me, the entire lynch was simply a lurker lynch... and a very unnecessarily speedy one.
Pro-town platitude.
That sentence is a gem. This was NOT a lurker lynch. Flameaxe was literally posting every five minutes to remind us that he was refusing to claim.

NOT a lurker lynch. Sorry.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
raider8169 wrote:On other news, during the first night Green Crayons killed. If I am not mistaken GC didnt draw any attention to himself the first day. I forgot about this until now but looking at GC is isolation the only person who threatened him was MK. Other then that he seemed really townie.
You should read OGML's case on M_K, actually. Knowing that OGML's was town, and after seeing M_K's post today, it's difficult to imagine M_K being town at all.

I'd like to hear opinions from our replacements and lurkers.
And surely enough she is one of the first to be on the lynching wagon of the day:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:Why I didn't give my opinions before Flameaxe's lynch:
none of your business
M_K lynch sequence: LAUNCHED

vote: Microphone_Kirby
Not wanting to change the name of the game she surely joins in on the wagon as one of the first, but nevertheless again she is not first:
POST 761, long post won't quote it..

To sum it all up, we're facing a player who has lynched scum D1 and is going strong on that and joining every bandwagon after that, each of them ending with the lynch of a townie.

Another suspicious thing is that she is still alive.. According to MafiaWiki she is a:
MafiaWiki wrote:Terrifically and irritatingly funny player,
which inevitably gets her lynched or nightkilled early in the game.
A lynchalicious player and easy target for the scum to wagon, while at the same a dangerous wildcard to eliminate at night if she contrives to survive the Day 1 lynch. A choice target for Night 0 actions of every kind.
Funny thing she aint killed yet? ;)
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by AK »

Slicey, I'm new to the site so i can't say if the Wiki is correct about her play or anything.. Just pointed it out.

But feel free to lynch me if you feel like lynching another townie..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by AK »

@Jebus
No comment on the DGB case? It was you that wanted me to clarify it...
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:54 am

Post by AK »

@hp
No comments on my case against DGB? Does it sound like DGB is scum, I'm scum, or do you just think the whole case is pure BS? :) Comments please, activity is the way to victory for the town.
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 am

Post by AK »

Long live inactivity.. Where has everybody gone?
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:32 am

Post by AK »

raider8169 wrote:
AK wrote:Long live inactivity.. Where has everybody gone?
Im still here. Are you fully caught up and everything?
Been for quite a while.. You're here = you're lurking..? Atleast you're not posting any comments on the DGB case..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:33 am

Post by AK »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Where did DGB go?
Far far away so she wouldn't risk pushing any more votes on her..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 am

Post by AK »

Slicey wrote:I really have nothing else to say.
You believe that all the possible analyses of the remaining players have been made? There's many things to say if you just go through the thread looking for scum..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:58 am

Post by AK »

Narsis wrote:although i do have one question AK: in light of your knowledge of what role PB had, what's the best reasons you can think of for why he would act in the way he did?
My only guess would be that he's new to mafia. I don't understand any of his acts either..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:39 am

Post by AK »

AK wrote:@hp
No comments on my case against DGB? Does it sound like DGB is scum, I'm scum, or do you just think the whole case is pure BS? :) Comments please, activity is the way to victory for the town.
I'll just quote myself, still looking for an answer..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 am

Post by AK »

raider8169 wrote:@AK, I did comment on your case or are you just looking for more?
It's @hp :)

Anyways, since there's not enough time left for a DGB lynch I'm going to put Jebus at L-1. He's scummy in my eyes too (suspicion voiced earlier in another post).

Unvote - Vote: Jebus
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:15 am

Post by AK »

Zwet, a vig or SK could also just have seen the idea of removing obvscum? And that would leave me as a townie..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:27 am

Post by AK »

@Zwet
That is indeed possible, I can't prove you wrong..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 am

Post by AK »

@Slicey
You change your mind quite a bit don't you?
First I was pretty much confirmed town, then pretty much confirmed not-scum and now I'm scum?!

My guess on the setup is that we have a numberwise overpowered mafia group compared to what's normal in a setup of this size and then a SK or something like that, who's been doing all the killing. I won't take a guess at how the lacking night kills could be explained, there's simply too many possibilities..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by AK »

If you guys want to lynch me I can't do anything to stop it.. I've tried to explain PBs actions, he acted scummy like hell I know, but i can't really do anything about it. I've already posted who I find suspicious so when I'm a dead townie go back and look at those...
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 am

Post by AK »

@Raider
What more can I say? What is it that you want from me?
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:44 am

Post by AK »

raider8169 wrote:
AK wrote:@Raider
What more can I say? What is it that you want from me?
What made you think DGB was scum? I got the impression you were setting up a bus using Meta to back it up thinking DGB was going to be killed anyways. Once your review was done you voted fro DGB but that was it, you did not press anything and it seemed like you were resting your vote there until you could jump to another lynch. With DGB flipping scum it seems you had inside information and that is what I think you have been hiding.
Go back and look at my suspect list, I put Jebus as possible scum and when DGB had only my vote and zwet's close to deadline there was no reason to keep my vote on her. And how should I be pressuring more than I did? I made a long case against her and it has now been proven right. I don't believe it to be my fault that you guys couldn't see my point...
And what made me think DGB was scum? Well as you might've noticed the townies need to find scum and while I read the thread I, weird as I am, looked for scum tells and found a big one on DGB. When I had read the whole thread I therefore collected it all and posted it? What else could make me think DGB was scum?
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 am

Post by AK »

And I'm still unsure what information it is that you want from me..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 am

Post by AK »

@Slicey
PB
WAS/IS
a newb. He has asked several noob questions best left in newbie games.

If you want to lynch me because of that feel free. But what interest would I have in pointing out DGB as scum? She wasn't beeing suspected by anybody else so why kill a scumbuddy? As scum the normal thing to do would be to suspect a couple of townies a bit or just go down silently leaving no posts to analyze on. I made a large case and commented on several people and how scummy I find them - that's the townie thing to do..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 am

Post by AK »

@Xenaroth
Read my case on DGB...
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 am

Post by AK »

@Slicey
I can't defend myself against that, that's just impossible. I've made the contribution I can do as a townie at this point.
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by AK »

Vote: AK

L-1

Go town!
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 am

Post by AK »

Note to all:

When I'm dead and confirmed town go back and look at my suspect, but don't lynch them without considering other possibilities - it's been done before in the thread..
AK
AK
Goon
AK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:59 am

Post by AK »

Xenaroth wrote:Personally I think
AK
has resided to the fact that he is going to get lynched today and believes his lynching would prove something because his alignment would be revealed (hence it most likely being town) so he just wants it over and done with to make his point.
Couldn't have explained it better myself :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”