Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1103 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Xenaroth »

Hey all

I'm replacing for Senata who replaced Badguy

I noticed half those still alive are replacements and we have a replacement mod and of the replaced players two of them (including myself) are replacing already replaced players, sweet it feels like I've entered a game of musical chairs, late.
Show
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

Currently playing:
Sushi Mafia (Day Seven) - replacement
Mini 762 - Secret-role Mafia (Day One)
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1115 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Xenaroth »

I'm inclined to agreee with raider in terms of post 1104 especially after post 1102 from AK however AK's seems to have answered raider's pressing question with a not-exactly-water-tight answer in post 1110.

To AK

What Scumtell did you find on DGB, i've noted a few small scum(ish)tells for DGB, but I didn't see any Bigscum tells. Where is this big scumtell you found?

So for now
Vote=> AK
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1132 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:59 am

Post by Xenaroth »

Hmm
AK
self voting, this makes for a very interesting move, considering the large discussions that were had on Day one about
RiceBallTail
with jestering/scummy/whatever else being thrown out into the mix. Are we gonna bring back all of that. . .

Personally I think
AK
has resided to the fact that he is going to get lynched today and believes his lynching would prove something because his alignment would be revealed (hence it most likely being town) so he just wants it over and done with to make his point.

I have also noted what
Ortolan's
noted on
Seraphim's
wanting to hammer so soon.

Xen

PS I apologize for not posting more often in the past 24hrs, wanted to but couldn't
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1152 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

So
AK
, considering you quoted me with
Xenaroth wrote:
Personally I think AK has resided to the fact that he is going to get lynched today and believes his lynching would prove something because his alignment would be revealed (hence it most likely being town) so he just wants it over and done with to make his point.

Couldn't have explained it better myself Smile
Working on the assumption that you get lynched today
What are the messages you would like to tell us, assuming you flip town and what message would you like to tell us if you flip scum.

Please spell them out once more officially so there is no (or little confusion) posthumously.

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1194 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:00 am

Post by Xenaroth »

I am here, will post later (in about 3-5 hrs time) I'm just busy with uni/work.

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1201 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Xenaroth »

Firstly I do appologies for my absence. I have had quite a bit of work

The current debate seems to be quite a mess between Qanqan and Seraphim. I call it a mess as I see there are good points brought up by both players as well as commentry from slicey and hp[leaves].

I agree that Serapim has been at the head or at least a decent supporter of three townie lynchs (Flameaxe, Jebus and AK) but then every lynch (except for day 1) has been a townie :( but Qanqan's vote looks very OMGUS despite his reasoning.

BUT

Qanqan has not defended his small rolefish which leads me to believe it was a true rolefish (and thus a scumtell) acually Qanqan didn't really defend himself at all after Seraphim's fairly serious claim (a claim which I agree with and Seraphim just beat me to the punch)

So with Qanqan's lack of defence I
Vote: Qanqan
at least until he can defend his actions/lack of actions.

and
FoS: Seraphim
for his heading up townie lynchs

Xenaroth
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1226 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Xenaroth »

shaft.ed wrote:
Seeking a Narsis replacement. Tell your friends
gah, more replacers :( but hey that is the way the game rolls

Since Lurking seems to be the hot topic of the day . . .

As far as I'm concerned this is the Lurk-o-metre ratings on all those who are left standing (1 = superlurker, 3 = average, 5 = superposter)

5 - Seraphim
2 - ortolan
4 - raider8169
1 - Minineko
3 - Xenaroth
4 - hp [leaves]
3 - Azhrei
2 - Riceballtail
0 - Narsis (currently inactive)
5 - Slicey
2 - Qanqan (recent posts indicate a 3 because he was underfire)
2 - WhereIsTony

Telling the difference between 1 and 2 is tricky but those are my gut feelings on the lurker issue and according to what I've read and what I've seen. So we seem to have a lot of lurkers i d however not that lurkerness doesn'tdirectly imply scuminess but it can be a good judge/hint.

On the other hand we have also had quite a few replacements (including a mod) in this game and thus lots of reading to go through for quite a few players and they may feel uneasy posting as they haven't had time to read up on all 1200+ posts yet.

also
Unvote
as I feel some more discussion needs to happen . . . hopefully this post will encourage that.

Xenaroth
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1240 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Xenaroth »

Minineko wrote: I'm not really "trying to look active". I don't have much to say, but I am saying it because it's better than nothing. "Looking active" is not my goal.
Meow.
I do not know why but this post does not (in anyway) sit well with me. It just feels scummy no matter which way i look at it, or at least thats what my guts tells me as there has been stuff to talk about so this just feels like a flimsy excuse of a post.
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1245 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

MOD: can we please get a vote count

I'll wait for the vote count as far as i can tell its:
minineko (3)
Qanqan (1)
Seraphim (1)
RiceBallTail (1)

but I may be wrong. I'm going to sleep now, will post when i get to uni and probably csat a vote to get things rolling better (currently minineko looks like s/he needs some pressure but i still think qanqan is scummish) Will see how the posting goes whilest i'm asleep tomorrow, night all.

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1251 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Xenaroth »

raider8169 wrote:Right now I am supportive of a minineko lynch but before I add my vote I would like to look at a couple other people first.
and who would those people be? I'm not disagreeing that others need some questioning and I'm in support for lynching Minineko right now but Qanqan, Seraphim and hp[leaves] are rating high on my scum-o-metre.

also Where is Tony's vote seems quite bandwagony as he voted with no real reasons/questions but the others still are still higher on my radar.

Lets see if we can get a decent responce from minineko. As i still think my comments in post 1240 are very valid:
Xenaroth wrote:
Minineko wrote: I'm not really "trying to look active". I don't have much to say, but I am saying it because it's better than nothing. "Looking active" is not my goal.
Meow.
I do not know why but this post does not (in anyway) sit well with me. It just feels scummy no matter which way i look at it, or at least thats what my guts tells me as there has been stuff to talk about so this just feels like a flimsy excuse of a post.
so

Vote Minineko

I think this puts him on L-2

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1271 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Xenaroth »

An apology guys for not posting of late:

I'd gve a proper now if it weren't for my Astrophysics test tomorrow, I'll post in about 14 hrs time.
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1297 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

I think the Minineko is defiantly pinging high on the scum-radar. I still haven't had my suspicions from post 1240 satisfied/eased

Post 1240:
Xenaroth wrote:
Meow.
And his post in 1290 are not helping his case, they infact make it WORSE!
Post 1290:
Minineko wrote:I really don't know. I've totally lost track of this game. Very little (other than Polar Bear) caught my eye while I was rereading, and I've pretty much forgotten everything else that happened. :(

Meow.
@Minineko
Please Minineko give me some reasons/explainations/something otherwise I'm gonna call for the hammer!

@PiP
Welcome, i gave you first post a read through but i haven't had a chance to compare it with my notes and the posts you comment on. I think its very impressive that you've managed to get through everything so quickly.
Also I completely support you in waiting for the hammer. More content is better for town.

@Those who haven't voted
Please press for Minineko to vote by threatening to Hammer he need to post content. He claims to be town, fine but thats not really content.

@Qanqan
Come out of your hidey hole and post just because the heat is off doesn't mean we dont want your opinion. Also you lurker-like actions deserve a giant
FoS
because your style of lurking is unnervingly scummy

@MOD
Could we get a deadline time and a votecount please. i like vote counts, keeps things more official :D

Xen
Show

Currently playing:
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1306 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Xenaroth »

My opinion:
I wouldn't object to a WhereIsTony Lynch but I think the Minineko/Qanqan interaction is more scummish than WhereIsTony's actions/lack of action.

While raising DGB's bet is something to consider I think we have a more sure bet lynching Minieko for his scummy actions and hence also uncovering Qanqan scumbuddy posibilities.

PiP mentioned that the deadline is Monday, not too sure myself, Mod can you confirm pls.

Xen
Show

Currently playing:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”