Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #439 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:48 am

Post by Iammars »

I am replacing, and I say
Vote: mith
Notes about me: Even though I read over the previous 187 pages, I am still kinda *woosh* about the past discussion. I'm not able to keep up with big games in the middle like this. The only reason i can keep up with the big games at misetings is becasue I read them while they're going on.
Also, I will be gone from tomorrow-Monday to a chess tournament at Nashville. I am leaving for the flight at @$#&6:25AM#&*$)!!!!
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #441 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:11 am

Post by Iammars »

I meant 17, but I originally wrote 18 and I forgot to backspace. :oops:
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #445 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:30 am

Post by Iammars »

I read Good Omes needs replacement and I didn't check the thread. I assumed it was a mini. I realize that this was stupid now because the signup had its own special thread. Eventually I'll figure out how this site works. Plus, I feel bad for mods who need replacements, so the guilt drew me over.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #490 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:31 am

Post by Iammars »

I am suspicious of mith and Seol. Mainly all of the recent discussion has been around them, making it seem like its a mafia and a town member fighting agaisnt one another.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”