JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by JamesBond »

Seriously, exaclty what actions give noise? I know i can read through mod post 1 again to find it, but im drunk and dont wanna :) Anyone got a shortlist.

Btw: No noise for me.
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:42 am

Post by JamesBond »

Mod wrote:
Q: It seems that the only useful actions that could be made on N0 are Equip, Ward, Craft Fetish, and Stalk.
A: This is true!
With 25 people, someone is bound to have done something else too by mistake, rules are quite complicated :)

Ignoring this, everyone that has not been targeted by a ward has either been craft fetished, or stalked. (Duh!). If we can figure out who has been targeted by wards, we can also figure out who has been stalked or craft fetished. That would be quite nice i think.
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 am

Post by JamesBond »

Everyone that have heard noise that is....
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:17 am

Post by JamesBond »

semioldguy wrote:Hello. I heard no noises last night.

@Mastin
I want you to vote for me. There was discussion and not random voting going on and you came in and distracted from that. I know you always do what you do at the beginning of the game, but there really wasn't an RVS going on when you came in this time. It is also perfect cover for you taking the insanity that only allows you to vote for players that vote for you, which if I were you is the first insanity I would take. That is why I want you to vote for me, you can take it off and vote someone else later.
He cant have that insanity, since he selfvoted the first thing he did. You cant do that if you have the only vote for players that vote for you insanity.
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 am

Post by JamesBond »

I belive DeathNotes play is the worst (scummiest) so far, and I dont think I would mind a lynch on him. I dont think we are in a hurry though, and since I dont wanna encourage the bandwagon, I wont vote. He is on the top of my list right now.

Mastin, this guy defenitvly have an insanity. Aint sure its an ingame one tho ;)

@ Datadanne. Heja Sverige friskt humör!
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 am

Post by JamesBond »

Datadanne wrote:
Mod: Could we get a replacement on Deathnote?
Why?
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 am

Post by JamesBond »

EriktheRed wrote:JamesBond, why aren't you posting any content?
Sorry. I have been working 20 days in a row, been very tired and my mind isnt working as it should. I have been reading and noting whats happening, but havent really had anything good to say.

I know it sucks, but thats how it its. Will get better soon I hope.
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:40 am

Post by JamesBond »

Can someone please give me a short explanation of the case against EriktheRed? Because I honestly cant understand why he has 6 votes at the moment.
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 am

Post by JamesBond »

Seraphim wrote:
Vote: EriktheRed
So you voted him for no reason, took it back when someone pressured you, then when he voted for you, you voted him back again, without explanation once more?

Vote: Seraphim
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by JamesBond »

RestFermata wrote:
JamesBond wrote:I belive DeathNotes play is the worst (scummiest) so far, and I dont think I would mind a lynch on him. I dont think we are in a hurry though, and since I dont wanna encourage the bandwagon, I wont vote. He is on the top of my list right now.
I think I'm going to put it on JamesBond. He seems to be playing both sides with this post. He wouldn't mind a DN lynch, DN is on top of his list, but doesn't want to encourage his bandwagon? It reads like overcautious scum. Not sure what to do, doesn't want to commit, doesn't want to look bad, but still stalking the easy prey.

JamesBond, my vote will remain here until you explain why you didn't put your vote on your prime suspect, whom you were so sure about. How is that hurrying? He was never in first place for the lynch, and as far as I can see you wouldn't have put him there with your vote. Where do you stand on DN now? Seraphim has superseded him?

Unvote; Vote: JamesBond
I thought DeathNotes play was really really bad, as I said. But he was accumulating quite a lot of votes, and I didnt want to end D1, and therefore didnt want to encourage the wagon.
I thought he was the best lynch at that moment, but I also thought it was a pretty weak one, and I did not want to end D1 with a weak lynch, that is NOT good for town.

The Seraphim vote is a whole other deal, I thought he was playing very scummy with double-OMGUSing Erikthered, and wanted to point it out, therefore the vote.
The reasons for Seraphim-vote at this moment isnt more strong than the reasons i had for DeathNote-vote back then, but there is no huge wagon going on for Seraphim right now, and my vote is not in any danger of getting him strung up before I think we are ready too.
The point is: The Seraphim vote is a pressure vote, and not a "lets lynch him now-vote". If he was close, or even semi-close to get lynched and end D1, I would not have voted.

I think the discussion is going on pretty well right at the moment, and we are not in any hurry, and I dont want to press for a lynch just yet.

Also, since I explained the Seraphim vote was a pressure vote, he will not be pressured by it, therefore:

Unvote

Hope you find my answer to your question satisfying RestFermata ;)
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:21 am

Post by JamesBond »

Because he was just that. He was the best lynch, but the lynch was pretty weak, not good enough in my opinion to go through with.

In other words: He was more suspicious in my mind than anyone else, but not suspicious enough.

Comprende? :)
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:58 am

Post by JamesBond »

Vote: DataDanne

I feel him and Erik are about equally scummy at the moment. But from the play so far, i consider townie Erik is better to keep than townie Danne, if neither of them are scum, which makes me vote for DataDanne.
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon
JamesBond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:34 am

Post by JamesBond »

No noise here.
JamesBond
JamesBond
Goon