chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 am

Post by chenhsi »

I agree with noise-claiming, but I do not see why we need to noise-claim.

And Datadanne, what are you hinting at? Say it clearly, or don't say it at all.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 am

Post by chenhsi »

I meant that I agree with noise-claiming, but not with ward-claiming.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Noise is caused by Craft Fetish, Protect, Investigate, Ward or Stalk.

Wouldn't a stalker or a cultist be likely to fake a ward on someone?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by chenhsi »

But they don't have to use the kill immediately. They could craft a fetish, claim that they warded them, and then kill the person 2 nights later.

I got no noise, btw.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 am

Post by chenhsi »

Based on what I know of Mastin from reading MD, I really don't think this is any different from what he normally does. It's scummy, but I'm not really suspicious of him.

The problem with protecting people that heard noise and warding people that didn't is that it stops us from doing anything else like investigating or researching.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by chenhsi »

zwet and Mastin, both in the same game. I've heard a lot about your playing styles in MD, and I'm scared. *cries*

Wouldn't all scum claim noise, so that protection might go to them instead of townie? Because we have a limited number of people who can protect, you know.
dramonic wrote:Theorically speaking, if everyone with Occult do a mass research tonight on the people who heard noise, the cult kill will be blocked. Additionally, if the research turn up "yes", the researchers will have found murderers too :3

Of course, we'll end up with lotsa insane people, but I think it's a fair trade-off.
Not if the cultists actually agree on the kill target, and more than 50% choose the same target.

I agree with Mastin that scum are likely on his wagon. I also agree that Mastin acted scummy enough to be voted.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Percy wrote:In order to slay the victim,
one
of the Cultists submitting the name of the victim must possess a
Fetish
linked to the target. A Fetish cannot be used in the Ritual the night it is crafted.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:52 am

Post by chenhsi »

ZykeZero wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:My reason for voting Mastin is because
this method of posting is going to deter our forces away from the issue at hand
. Mafia.
Do you think he is doing this on purpose?
It's most certainly a possibility
It's Mastin, of course it's on purpose. He does it every game.

While I do agree that Mastin's style is unhelpful, unless you are planning on policy-lynching him every game, ignore him and get back to searching for scum, like you said.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 am

Post by chenhsi »

nhammen wrote:
dramonic wrote:Theorically speaking, if everyone with Occult do a mass research tonight on the people who heard noise, the cult kill will be blocked. Additionally, if the research turn up "yes", the researchers will have found murderers too :3

Of course, we'll end up with lotsa insane people, but I think it's a fair trade-off.
This can actually prevent ALL cultist kills in this game. However insanity will build up very fast for the town. If we went with this strategy, the game would essentially become nightless, except for murderers. And insanities could be used by cultists to manipulate the vote into only hitting town.
No. If cultists get a majority vote on their kill target, no matter how many researchers we have, their kill still succeeds.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:19 am

Post by chenhsi »

All the cultists all becoming murderers is dangerous (in the sense that there are many more NKs), but they all know who each other are, so they would all go after each other first, decreasing anti-town people. Also, it is harder to win as a murderer than as a cultist. I think that all the cultists becoming murderers may not be a bad thing.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:47 am

Post by chenhsi »

I'm pretty sure cultists can use and equip items.

Why could cultists not become murderers early? The other cultists have no way of knowing who betrayed them.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by chenhsi »

ZykeZero wrote:
chenhsi wrote:I'm pretty sure cultists can use and equip items.

Why could cultists not become murderers early? The other cultists have no way of knowing who betrayed them.
Perhaps you should read up on what it is they can do exactly.
What?
Percy wrote:If for some reason the target of the Ritual is a Cultist (the other Cultists
suspect
they might be a Murderer, for instance) no Fetish is needed.
This implies that cultists don't know if anyone betrays them.
Percy wrote:
Stalk

A Cultist may not take this action unless they are already a Murderer.
This implies that cultists can take actions other than Ritual and Fetish.

In summary, I don't see what I missed and what I need to reread.
Magua wrote:The murderer win condition includes being the only murderer alive. Going murderer early is risky -- if anyone else, in the 25 player game, does as well, it's going to be a long time before you win.
I felt that anyone who would intends on becoming a murderer would do early in the game. The earlier they become a murderer, the more people they can kill, getting an advantage in # of kills compared to other people who become murderers later.
Magua wrote:In fact, it seems like it's possible for murderers to get to the point where they cannot win.
Based on the win conditions, I do think that it is possible that no one wins the game at all (last player is a murderer, but doesn't have enough kills).
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:56 am

Post by chenhsi »

Townies should not purposely sacrifice themselves to help others win. That means that they are not playing to win.

I do think that trying to find cult is useful, but unless you propose some way of finding out who the cultists are, the murderer discussion is the best discussion we have.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by chenhsi »

We take a long time to discuss, and don't lynch quickly. Oftentimes, there are RL days that some people can't come on MS, and we want everyone to have a chance to discuss. With a long game day, we get more discussion time.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by chenhsi »

ZykeZero wrote:I am missing something. isn't it saturday? The game started on wednesday, shouldn't we have at least one write up? Shouldn't we be on day 2?
Why day 2? If you are used to game day = RL day, then wouldn't you think that it was day 4 or something?

ZykeZero, can you answer my question in post 162?

semioldguy: I agree with claiming the insanity, except that it would be hard to confirm. I see no disadvantage of doing so, however.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by chenhsi »

ZykeZero wrote:And to be clear, what else is there to discuss? Everyone has said if they heard noise or not, we've been over what are the strategical implementations of claiming to hear noise and what we should be doing to protect those who did indeed hear noise.
We discuss strategy. We discuss slip-ups by people. We notice when people defend others, to note potential scum pairs. Day 1 may not be fun/useful during day 1, but it can be quite useful later.
ZykeZero wrote:Also is there a "day 1 dead line" So that I can know for certain when I have to have my action in?
You don't have a day action. If you mean the lynch deadline, the mod will post it. I don't think we have one yet. The deadline for night actions will be posted (generally) when the day ends.
ZykeZero wrote:You are going to have to bear with me on this, I'm used to very fast mafia games. 2 week mafia games of 40 people at a time. Playing like this feels like jetlag, I am sure you can understand.
Yeah, a lot of new people aren't used to it at first, but you'll get used to it.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:07 am

Post by chenhsi »

Percy wrote:(vi) Paranoid -
If any living player has voted to lynch you,
you may only vote to lynch players who have voted to lynch you.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 am

Post by chenhsi »

Anyone who stalked N0 is confirmed non-cult, but not necessarily confirmed town.

Except for people who just wanted to vig someone, people who stalked N0 are likely to be future murderers, imo. Thus, I don't think that they will claim.

We do not know that people who have insanity stalked. They migh have started with occult books, and researched last night. Since research is the last action (except for ritual resolving) to take place, any non-research-caused insanity gain could have been detected, so research is a possible action by people.

Datadanne: Discuss. You can do things other than voting, you know.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Yes. It is like all players being JOATs, except that some actions can be done multiple times, if you have the equipment.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Exalt wrote:
Drench wrote:Okay. So then this wagon on Mastin (which as far as I can see is based on his habit of voting himself first post), which as far as I can see is a policy lynch, can be stopped, right? Couldn't we just vig him instead and free up the lynch to, you know, catch scum?

...and as I read back this point has been made. Rereading so I can offer some new content.
It isn't a policy lynch, because he won't even defend himself.
Technically, he did, you just don't like his defense.
Exalt wrote:The guy is a retard and did it to himself at this point for making himself look so scummy and then refusing to defend himself.
Be nice, and he has not refused to defend himself. I also don't think he is particularly scummy.
Exalt wrote:When he has players like you to call it a policy lynch instead of calling it scummy, it looks even worse. At that point, you never can tell if he is scum or not can you? He mine as well pretend he is scum all game because if we lynch him it is a policy lynch!
? I'm confused as to what your meaning in the last sentence is. I personally don't think that a policy lynch are needed for Mastin, because I consider it a null tell.
Exalt wrote:Btw, are we sure there is even a VIG in this game? I don't think there is unless someone turns murderer. Town only has investigators, but you would know that if you were town, wouldn't you?
There are no vigs. However, every player has the ability to stalk and kill, while remaining town, so everyone is technically a 1-shot vig.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by chenhsi »

In summary, Mastin is not the lynch for today. He has not been particularly scummy. If someone doesn't like his behaviour, than they can vig him themselves. I agree with Drench, and think that we should lynch potential scum, not people with a non-standard-town-looking meta.

I don't think that we should lynch him. I don't think that we should vig him. My point is that if OTHERS don't like him, they should deal with it or vig him themselves. I personally don't disapprove of Mastin's behaviour.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 am

Post by chenhsi »

Exalt wrote:The murderers have to focus on the other murderers to win, whereas the town has to focus on cult to win, and also murderers to a lesser extent. Get the point here? Talking about murderers instead of cult just distracts from the purpose of taking out the cult, which you seem to be wanting. Maybe you are showing you are cult here? Shall I vote you for that?
No. Town has to focus on both cult and murderers. As long as cult is alive, town cannot win. As long as murderers are alive, town cannot win. Cult is not more important to get rid of than murderers.

I actually think that focusing on murderers might be better. Murderers can all kill every night, so if there are a lot of murderers, people will die faster (which might be a good thing, but I don't particularly like it). Cultists also want to kill off the murderers, because otherwise they will also die faster, and they cannot win.

Exalt wrote:
arelian wrote:Also, this quote by you:
Exalt wrote: Btw, are we sure there is even a VIG in this game? I don't think there is unless someone turns murderer.
Town only has investigators, but you would know that if you were town, wouldn't you?
This logic is kinda flawed. Why would a cultist know if there was a vig? Besides, it's written in the rules that anyone could become a murderer if they wanted to.
The set up is completely open.
I think you're reaching here for a reason to vote for someone.
What about this quote is so scummy to you? Please explain further.
Your logic was flawed.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 am

Post by chenhsi »

semioldguy wrote:
chenhsi wrote:Murderers can all kill every night, so if there are a lot of murderers, people will die faster (which might be a good thing, but I don't particularly like it). Cultists also want to kill off the murderers, because otherwise they will also die faster, and they cannot win.
Murderers can only kill every other night.
Yes, that's what I meant.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:19 am

Post by chenhsi »

^ The quote box(es) above me are making me thoroughly confused.

Exalt, exactly what are you saying? The only way cultists can kill is through the ritual, which can take place every night. That was my original argument. Murderers are much more dangerous.

Cultists can, but don't need to make a fetish every night (except to give to people). For example, if there are 7 cultists, and each one made a fetish N0, that is enough fetishes for 7 NKs, which is likely most, if not all, of the game.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Hmm..

I believe that a cultist-turned-murderer can use the abilties of both factions. So that c-t-m can both stalk/kill every other night and also use the cult ritual kill. Is this incorrect?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 am

Post by chenhsi »

nhammen wrote:
semioldguy wrote:They can still take an action in addition to performing the ritual, which means after night zero they kill every night as long as they can get a new fetish each night in addition to performing the ritual.
Is this mod info?
Percy wrote:Cultists may participate in the ritual and perform another Night Action.
nhammen wrote:However, I had a thought... we all have 1-shot vigs... Texas Justice anyone?
I have never played Texas Justice before, can you explain what you mean?

DeathNote is sounding stupid and extremely scummy, but I'm not sure if that is just a newbie's behaviour.

Datadanne needs to contribute something useful, and give reasons for voting.

Awaiting responses from:
Mastin to vote someone who hasn't voted him
A few people to give their ward/noise claims
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by chenhsi »

/sigh

Nothing to see here people, just a silly newbie, move on please.

I wouldn't disagree that he can be vig-killed with Mastin though.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I see... DN doesn't understand what we mean when we say scum. He thinks it's a variable term, not an absolute one. So he's NOT damning himself. Moar mastin votes plz.
Why do you support lynching Mastin over DeathNote?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Drench wrote:You never selfvote as town. NEVER.
Not even in the RVS?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 am

Post by chenhsi »

zwetschenwasser wrote:GAH! Deathnote is confused town, people! Can we please get back to NOT letting mastin coast for his distracting scumminess?
How is Mastin being scummier than DeathNote?

Datadanne:
DeathNote is confusing the entire town. I think that we should vig him, and worry about someone else.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 am

Post by chenhsi »

semioldguy wrote:
Mod: If the player choosing the action to Rob Grave is night killed does the corpse still get dusted? What then happens to the items on the Robbed corpse, are they now on the new corpse?
OP says that Rob Grave happens before Murder, so the items should be on the murderer's body.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Vig them. No need to waste lynch and discussion time on them.

Avolition is the only insanity that can be proved.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:47 am

Post by chenhsi »

ZykeZero wrote:Either Mastin or DN are mafia.
Why? How do you know?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:43 am

Post by chenhsi »

ZykeZero wrote:
chenhsi wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:Either Mastin or DN are mafia.
Why? How do you know?
Watch, this day is going to be referred to often. The mafia are work in teams. The odds are that they've already tried to move votes around. When we get mafia confirmation this first day is going to be important.
Yes, I know that. How do you know that one of them is scum?
Sarag wrote:
Magua wrote:How is Drench's plan distracting or anti-town? I actually found Drench's post on vigging Mastin to be quite well reasoned. Why do you think taking advantage of our one-shot vigs would be classified as antitown?
I didn't say it was distracting,
he
said Mastin and DN were distracting and hence worth a night kill. I'm saying it's anit-town because I hardly think we can know enough on day 1 to decide who we should use a costly night kill on.
Do you think that Mastin is scum? What about DeathNote?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Sarag: You don't think that we should NK Mastin. I don't think that Mastin needs to be lynched. People want him dead because they don't like his playstyle, it's a policy lynch. My opinion was that the people who want him dead should vig him themselves, and not waste the town lynch. DeathNote, I'm not sure about.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:33 am

Post by chenhsi »

Mastin, get over here and answer our
questions
demands, instead of posting in MD and saying that you lurk.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 am

Post by chenhsi »

That is an interesting point.

Oh,
Mod: OP should say that Pim replaced semioldguy and zwet replaced Santos and Tuberkulos replaced zwet and arelian replaced Sajin/AshMC

Wait, zwet replaced out then replaced in?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:28 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:For the third (?) time, I didnt ward anyone. -.-
We didn't say that you did. Why do you feel that you have to emphasize this point?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by chenhsi »

dramonic wrote:Well, if Mastin heard noise, odds are he got fetished.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to vig Mastin simply because he was in the game.

And the cult equiping items makes sense, they don't need that many fetishes.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Why?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:28 am

Post by chenhsi »

If we replace DeathNote, we should replace you. You have been equally useless, the only difference being that you aren't drawing much attention to yourself.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne's posts that have been useless:

1 2 4 7 9 10 12 14 15 17 18 19 20 23 24 26 27 28 29 32 33 34 35 37

24 out of 39 posts. Congratulations on a 61% useless rate.

My idea of what was "useless" isn't very consistent though.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:58 am

Post by chenhsi »

In summary, Datadanne, stop spamming posts. Do so somewhere else, NOT in a mafia game.

However, I am going to
FoS: Mastin
right now, until he stops lurking and gets over here and answers our questions. Starting a thread about how lurking isn't antitown WHILE lurking does not convince me.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Mastin wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 92#1795092

This. I've only had the ability to keep looking at certain games so far.

I'm 14 pages behind (Page Six) in this one, though, so I will settle for my browse-and-point-out-only-important-stuff method.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12036
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=900

Yeah, I would believe you if you wasn't posting in finished games and MD.

Datadanne, WTH are you talking about? You are making no sense and posting almost nothing.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by chenhsi »

What is your opinion on Datadanne, zwet?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 am

Post by chenhsi »

Sarag wrote:
Sajin 422 wrote:I am just saying we don't need to worry about the assigned robber dieing.
That's true. If the grave robber is killed, we still learn the alignment of the dead player. But we would lose any extra items they picked up from the corpse.
No, the items just go on the new grave that we can then rob.
chenhsi 400 wrote:Sarag: You don't think that we should NK Mastin. I don't think that Mastin needs to be lynched. People want him dead because they don't like his playstyle, it's a policy lynch. My opinion was that the people who want him dead should vig him themselves, and not waste the town lynch. DeathNote, I'm not sure about.
I don't think he needs to be lynched
OR
NK'd. I agree that we shouldn't go for a policy lynch. I don't think we should policy vig either, and I think encouraging others to do so is scummy. Both the lynch and the vig are valuable, for different reasons. Vigging is also
very costly
, as I have already pointed out. Why should we vig frivolously, and only take the lynch seriously? You also seem to be advocating this, so
FoS: chenhsi
The difference is that Mastin has not done scummy yet to be lynched, or for me to consider him scum. I am not supporting that we should vig him. I am saying that people who want him dead because they don't like his playstyle should vig him, and not waste a lynch + discussion time about it.

Sarag, what is your opinion on Datadanne?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:04 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:My questions are not useless!
Yes they are. You are not making sense and you are making random posts. Your questions have almost no basis in them.
Datadanne wrote:Sajin, Better reasons plz.
And you have given good reasons for voting?
Datadanne wrote:
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."
I'm glad you agree with us.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:44 am

Post by chenhsi »

Magua wrote:On to other matters: Mastin is back. Allow me some time to control my joy. Let's see...he claims at least half the people voting for him are scum. His scum claim is a null tell because he does it every game. Perhaps I should start every game by voting for Mastin. Then that would become a null tell too, hmm? Oh, no, you've got another term for that -- policy lynch. How convenient.
While I do disagree that half the people voting for Mastin are scum, I do agree that there are probably multiple scum voting for Mastin. Whether you like his strategy or not, it does catch a few scum. I just disagree on how effective it is. And while voting for Mastin every game is a policy-lynch, it isn't a scum-tell either.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 am

Post by chenhsi »

I never said that it was a town tell, just that it was a null-tell.

And scummy or not, it doesn't really tell us anything about the alignment of the player.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by chenhsi »

No opinion on Erik's and zwet's discussion.

DeathNote is getting really annoying.

Sarag's demand is bothering.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:20 am

Post by chenhsi »

EriktheRed wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:At the moment, because of denseness and inability to accept the obvious truth.
So, you're voting me because you think I'm stupid.

I'm really the only one who finds Zwet scummy?
Nope.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Vote: Mastin
for continuing to lurk while posting on-site elsewhere.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:13 am

Post by chenhsi »

I am agreeing with Erik here. Zwet isn't listening to a word Erik is saying.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:10 am

Post by chenhsi »

zwetschenwasser wrote:??
Datadanne wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:Posting to say 1) Noone likes me, that is cryable, and 2)I´m having a sticky one.
Fixed 4 u.
Both of you, post something more useful.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Mastin wrote:
Chen wrote:Cultists can, but don't need to make a fetish every night (except to give to people). For example, if there are 7 cultists, and each one made a fetish N0, that is enough fetishes for 7 NKs, which is likely most, if not all, of the game.
Seven's insanely large for this sized game---
Why that choice of a number?
Why not something more probable, given 25 players, like 6, or 8? (25/4-->Six Scum. 25/3-->Eight, too large in my opinion.)
25 divided by 4, rounded up.
Mastin wrote:
Chen wrote:Mastin, get over here and answer our questionsdemands, instead of posting in MD and saying that you lurk.
Lol. Well, you've been advocating how people have been voting me because they don't like my style; this IS part of my style, albeit a highly annoying part.
I've never actually played with you, so all I know of your meta is from reading MD. I've never noted this part of it (until recently, like from that thread).
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 am

Post by chenhsi »

I believe what happened was that zwet said that "DeathNote is town", and erik attacked zwet for knowing that DN is town, because there was no way zwet could have known.
Datadanne voted Erik for not giving reasons, and then questioned Erik for wanting zwet to slip. Erik then accused Datadanne for defending zwet, (which he was imo), and Datadanne posted a few posts that were absolutely useless at defending himself. Most people say that they think Datadanne is very scummy, and zwet tells him to say more, which Datadanne responds by asking what to say (*groans*).
Back to the original topic, zwet then said that he was using a figure of speech and didn't mean that he was confident DN was town, just that he felt that he was town.

Not really short, but..

zwet: Why do you object to a pseudovote system? I don't agree with it either, but why do you "STRONGLY object"?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by chenhsi »

While I understand that zwet was not being literal, I don't see why people think EtR is scummy for taking zwet literally. I agreed with EtR, until zwet defended himself.

Seraphim's last 2 posts were :?:
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 am

Post by chenhsi »

EriktheRed wrote:Watch out, James! Seraphim's gonna vote
you
now!
After he wastes another post that just contains an unvote. :roll:
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Seraphim wrote:You do realize that if I was stealthily trying to get onto EriktheRed's wagon, I have failed epicly?
*gasp*
He can actually post something besides votes/unvotes! Now if only he would actually be useful.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Seraphim wrote:
chenhsi wrote:
Seraphim wrote:You do realize that if I was stealthily trying to get onto EriktheRed's wagon, I have failed epicly?
*gasp*
He can actually post something besides votes/unvotes! Now if only he would actually be useful.
That would require reading the game though and I'm not terribly excited at that prospect.
unvote, vote Seraphim
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Seraphim wrote:
chenhsi wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
chenhsi wrote:
*gasp*
That would require reading the game though and I'm not terribly excited at that prospect.
unvote, vote Seraphim
Any paticular reason for his vote?
My reason? I thought that it would have been obvious. You were voting without giving any reason at all, and you were not posting anything of use. I also felt that you implied from that line I quoted that you weren't planning on reading the thread. Whether or not this was true, I don't know. However, I cannot see how not reading the thread, or even an unwillingness to reread the thread, is pro-town at all.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by chenhsi »

I.... am not going to say anything right now except for this sentence and the next one. You people are being strange and I'm confused.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:13 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:We need to get everyone to vote for me...
Fixed.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 am

Post by chenhsi »

DeathNote wrote:There are so many accusations between different people and I cant really decide who is more scummy. Perhaps some details on who is accusing who?
Read the thread. Take notes, if it helps.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 am

Post by chenhsi »

I thought that it was a good post, compared to DN's previous posts.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:
Datadanne, if everyone on your wagon is scum, how is your lynch easier than anyone else's? To me an "easy lynch" means a lynch that is scum-driven, but is easy to convince townies to join in on. You honestly feel that Magua, Sajin, arelian, and Kise are all scum?
They
I have shit logic, And needs to be lynched/vigged.
Corrected. Really, post something of use. You admit to making terrible posts, so how are you being useful to the town?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by chenhsi »

/sigh

unvote, vote EriktheRed
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Really? I can't find where it says that.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Since it doesn't matter,
unvote, vote Datadanne
. A much better vote. If only it was of use.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:Or if erik flips cult, I stalk chensi.
?? Why me?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:
chenhsi wrote:
Datadanne wrote:Or if erik flips cult, I stalk chensi.
?? Why me?
Just... Someone...
Your buddying to Eric and the others like hell, Can´t you see it?

Im just going to stalk DN tonight.
You are being scummy like hell, Can´t you see it?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 am

Post by chenhsi »

Woah, 4 night kills.

I heard noise tonight. Probably from Datadanne, who said that he would stalk me last night.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 am

Post by chenhsi »

DeathNote wrote:I knew that res could only be used once so I wanted to make sure it counted and not res a anti-town person.
1. Res kits are only consumed if you actually prevent a death.
2. You could get another res kit.
3. Why would doctors ever use their protect ability then if they have a chance of protecting scum instead of town from dying ?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 am

Post by chenhsi »

What do you mean, possibility? Just do a equip action.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 am

Post by chenhsi »

dramonic wrote:Considering odds are Data stalked DN last night, I don't think lynching him is worthwhile, he'll get killed anyways.
Datadanne said that he would stalk me last night.

Who robbed the grave last night? Who succeeded?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne: Did you stalk me or DeathNote or someone else?

If he stalked DN, then we could just let Data kill him.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by chenhsi »

I don't trust him. I still think he is scummy. I just want to know who he targeted.

If he is stalking someone, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't kill them. Stalking does increase insanity, so I see no reason for him to randomly stalk without killing.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by chenhsi »

I'm don't know if you were following yesterday very closely. Some people (kind of including me) wanted to vig Mastin, among other people, for not being helpful.

Also, if you look at the flavor, Mastin was killed by a Murder, not by the Ritual. Thus, I strongly believe that Mastin was killed by someone who didn't like him, someone who could be town.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Also, scum would want to act town, even helping town, if it doesn't hurt them. I think that what nhammen is doing isn't really a town-tell.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 am

Post by chenhsi »

Look, can you just tell us what your night actions from the last 2 nights were? You hint at having another equipment, then you say you don't.

Hearing noise doesn't mean that you got stalked, you might have gotten warded or investigated, for example. In addition, saying you heard noise does not mean that you actually heard noise. Saying that just makes me think you are trying to delay your death.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 am

Post by chenhsi »

And what about night 1?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Did anyone grave rob last night? If so, did he/she succeed?
I think that zwet was going to do it, but I wanted to know if anyone else did.

DeathNote: Answer questions directed at you, please. What insanity did you take?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Yeah, I know that. I wanted to know if anyone besides zwet did it.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

Post by chenhsi »

Oh. Oops. I read that Data considered vigging me, and I didn't read that it was only if EtR was cult. My mistake.
Magua wrote:chenhsi: The end of d1 looks like an attempt to jump off of the Erik wagon at the last minute. That's suspicious.
I only voted him because I was worried that we wouldn't get a lynch. I didn't know that a plurality vote would result in a lynch. Since I didn't think that he was scum, I unvoted.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by chenhsi »

semioldguy (and Cass): I explained why I thought Data was stalking me. Do you still think I am scum, or do you just have nowhere else to put your vote?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by chenhsi »

nhammen wrote:chenhsi was buddying to Erik pretty badly yesterday, but if you read him in iso, you will also see him buddying to Mastin.
FOS: chenhsi
I know that there are other players that like to come to other player's defense, so maybe he is one of them... Also, chenhsi, did you use a ward last night? You are the only person that hasn't claimed.
I thought that I implied not warding someone when I only said that I got noise.

It is a habit of mine to play defensive, so I usually don't vote until I really think someone is scummy. I didn't see why Erik was scummy yesterday, and I still don't.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:
Magua wrote:I'm suspicious -- in response to murdering someone, you took Taboo: Launder? This leaves you permanently bloody, which puts us at more risk of chaos...and is also a convenient insanity claim for a murderer.
*Cough*
?
Datadanne wrote:
Welp, I have 1 insanity from stalking our idiot friend, and it's Sadism
*Moans*
Plz don´t call me an idiot...
You act like one.

dramonic: Your claim would be a nice fake-claim for you to murder every other night without having to launder. I don't think that we would be researching you every night, and we can't check for blood.

Also, you forgot a case: You are telling the truth, and you are a murderer. Most likely case, imo.
Percy wrote:
Participate in the Ritual
In order to slay the victim, one of the Cultists submitting the name of the victim must possess a
Fetish
linked to the target.
Unless another of the cultists has a fetish, I don't think that they can still use it.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by chenhsi »

semioldguy wrote:
dramonic wrote:I am responsible for the death of Tuberkulos. My original intention was to kill Zwet, which I always have a very hard time reading, but he got replaced out by Tuberkulos (but he's dead anyways, yeah :D)
So after zwetschenwasser was replaced and your reason for stalking no longer seems relevant, why did you still follow through and kill Tuberkulos?
Answer this?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by chenhsi »

If DeathNote is town, he will want to res someone tonight. Doing so ensures that no one else can res him, and so that he will be killed, which will help the town in general.

Of course, this is assuming he is willing to die for the town.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:29 am

Post by chenhsi »

nhammen wrote:
chenhsi wrote:If DeathNote is town, he will want to res someone tonight. Doing so ensures that no one else can res him, and so that he will be killed, which will help the town in general.
Arg! I was hoping you wouldn't draw attention to this. I can easily imagine him surviving and then claiming to have used his kit on someone. But not anymore. Oh well, his scumbuddies would probably have tipped him off anyway.
Oh. Sorry?
nhammen wrote:BTW, you misspelled chenhsi, and I know he doesn't like that. :P *twitch*
Thank you.
semioldguy wrote:The people who might not survive the night can do things like ward and resuscitate
Actually, res kits should be used by the people that are guaranteed to survive, because they will not be targeted by res kits, so no actions will be wasted. Although, if most of the kits are among the players that have heard noise, then those players should use res kits also. Unfortunately, if players claim who has res kits, it gives the scum a roadmap of who to kill. Therefore, we have no way of knowing whether players that heard noise should use kits. And that statement went alot of nowhere![/quote]
I have no idea what this said. I need to reread this a few (dozen) more times.

DeathNote: Like others have mentioned, self preservation is anti-town. Town should be willing to die "for the greater good". If you die tonight, it helps town in general, by saving a lynch tomorrow.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 am

Post by chenhsi »

Bleh. Fail quotes.
nhammen wrote:
semioldguy wrote:The people who might not survive the night can do things like ward and resuscitate
Actually, res kits should be used by the people that are guaranteed to survive, because they will not be targeted by res kits, so no actions will be wasted. Although, if most of the kits are among the players that have heard noise, then those players should use res kits also. Unfortunately, if players claim who has res kits, it gives the scum a roadmap of who to kill. Therefore, we have no way of knowing whether players that heard noise should use kits. And that statement went alot of nowhere!
This was what I was trying to quote. Rereading, it makes sense to me now. I agree with it.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by chenhsi »

dramonic wrote:If I were cult, I'd need three night to commit this type of murder. The only way I can be scum right now is if I'm lying about having killed Tuberkulos.
True. So you are a murderer then?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by chenhsi »

dramonic wrote:Also, I enjoy killing. :P
Oh yeah, this. :shock:
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 am

Post by chenhsi »

The current discussion about controlling murderers: how would that be the murderer playing towards their WC?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am

Post by chenhsi »

That was... interesting. I think that he is a cultist.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 am

Post by chenhsi »

I want to lynch DeathNote, but he might be vigged by Datadanne tonight.
I want to lynch Datadanne, but he is vigging DeathNote tonight.
I want to lynch dramonic, but we are using him to rob the grave.

Why am I wanting to lynch all the people who have usernames beginning with 'D'?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

Post by chenhsi »

Like I said before, I misunderstood what Datadanne said.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by chenhsi »

*shrug*

I read the last part of his sentence, and I responded, without really reading the first part.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Oh, I understand "why me", and I agree that it makes sense. I'm not saying anyone else is scummier than me, because everyone who I think is scummy are people that I don't think should be lynched today.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 am

Post by chenhsi »

Oh, right, I haven't claimed insanity yet. I am being extremely forgetful this game.

I have 1 insanity, distraction.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:39 am

Post by chenhsi »

You do realize that if you are going to mention every other player, you are allowed to mention the player you have an aversion to?

So SlySly has an aversion to Datadanne.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 am

Post by chenhsi »

Why?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by chenhsi »

We will have no way of telling if he was resuscitated, or if Datadanne never tried
I think even if DN was non-cult, cult would still want to protect him tonight...
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 am

Post by chenhsi »

Datadanne wrote:Should have picked Taboo: Reskit the last night.
Because when i get bloody tonight (Zomg), My res kit is destroyed.
So why don't you pick it tonight then?
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Furpants_Tom wrote:Chenhsi, whatever Erik said about him, has been actively participating and adding useful input to virtually every conversation.
It wasn't that Erik said anything about me. It was that I misread what Data said, so it looked like I knew that Erik was going to flip scum before he did.

Specifically, Data said that he was going to stalk me
if Erik flipped scum
, and I didn't notice the bolded part, and so D2 I thought that Data stalked me.

I think that I got confused about something else that made me look scummy, but I can't think of it.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by chenhsi »

That makes sense:

vote: DeathNote
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by chenhsi »

I really don't like the current mindless bandwagoning...
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Oh yeah, that. I didn't see why EtR was scummy, and I still don't. Not sure how you experts managed to read him.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by chenhsi »

I am not mindless bandwagoning, or am not in the same sense that I am annoyed with others about.

I am voting because I see DeathNote as scummy. I already wanted to vote him beforehand, except that I thought that he was going to be vigged. Since Furpants_Tom gave a good argument why this was a bad idea, I voted for DN.

What I mean by mindless bandwagoning are the people who say something like "Oh look bandwagon, I am going to vote too" or "I'm confused and I trust other people so I'll vote with them".
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am

Post by chenhsi »

Sarag wrote:@ chenhsi, nhammen, Magua: Please don't use statements like "I disilke players engaging in X behaviour". You need to talk about specific players or your statements are utterly useless. If you need me to point out where you did this, I can.
Sure.
ZykeZero post 1088.
Pablo Molinero post 1092.
DeathNote post 1144.
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by chenhsi »

If DeathNote is scum, he will get resed.
I lost the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”