Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #200) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:35 am

Post by AceMarksman »

The two quotes in here:
ortolan wrote:
AceMarksman (1969) wrote:I haven't claimed yet. Should I claim?
The only reason you got out of claiming yesterday is that killah seven got prematurely hammered. Yes, you are claiming, do so now please.
AceMarksman (1969) wrote:I think it's ridiculous that ortolan is still alive, while he says crap such as 'I intend to vote for RBT today' while I haven't even claimed yet while it is obvious our claims are tied.
And your attempts to direct suspicion towards me when I have not only been clearly pro-town all game but have been explicitly cleared by a dead player with an investigative role are also scummy. Don't think I forgot you're blatantly scummy attempts to pretend to signpost a change in attitude when you said something along the lines of "I think one of the people we've all been assuming is town is scum, like ortolan".

It is not at all obvious your claims are tied in any way.
were not said by me. These are not the droids you are looking for.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #201) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 am

Post by AceMarksman »

I wonder that as well.

Ok, as of now, I'm at/en route to the beach. See Y'all!
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #202) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by AceMarksman »

I found the internet, yey! This is probably the only chance I'm gonna be able to use it until Thursday though, and I don't have much time. However this:
ortolan wrote:What about this attitude do you not like specifically? If I am confirmed town and don't feel that there is any benefit to town by claiming this role what issue do you take with this position?
Gives me many scum vibes.
1) You aren't confirmed town. I don't know how you got that notion. Yes, gorrad claimed to have investigated you, but there are many circumstances that could cause his result to be faulty. A (full and detailed) roleclaim would help us sort this out.
2) Your refusal to claim when it could be the difference between a win and a loss makes it seem that you have something in your role to hide. I don't like that at all.

Unvote
(did I vote already? If not, oh well)
Vote: ortolan
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #203) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by AceMarksman »

ortolan wrote:And no, there is no way for me to have actually been scum, I cannot control what Gorrad writes and he explicitly wrote "when I die ortolan is confirmed" and then proceeded to die and flip town. Yet you lay down a vote on me. Obv-scum. You are now guaranteed to flip scum so I might have to vote for you (you also lay down a vote when my questions are yet to be answered).
Summed up, this means ortolan is going to OMGUS vote me.
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #204) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Well, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is that I'm back from my stint at the beach and our mod has graciously reminded me of who I targeted! It was, in order of night target, semioldguy, millar, sirdan, k7, no one. The bad news (for you) is that my family has decided to stay another week here :/. I should have some internet access, but don't count on frequent posting.

Also, sorry for being stupid with my ort vote, I forgot about gorrad's investigation claim
Unvote
. I still would like a claim from ort in the future.

I'm going to
Vote: RBT
for her absence and her shaky play in the beginning of the game.
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #205) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Hello my
bitches
fellow mafia players, I'm back from the beach and sunburnt all over!

Sirdan/law:I'm sorry guys, that really sucks :(

@ Kast's questions circa post 2049:
1) I have no idea
2) Law wouldn't tell me :/. I assume I can, however.
3) This I can answer. My microgoomba-ing reduces a player's real vote by one.

@ortolan: stop making up reasons to lynch me? I'm sorry that I forgot about gorrad's investigation claim of you, but don't go around saying that I'm making up my roleclaim. Go back and look at the begining of each day and see who said that their vote doesn't count/counts for one less today. It will coincide with who I targeted.

@ZEEnon:
ZEEnon wrote:
Can we lynch Riceballtail yet? I'm extremely confident that he/she is not sided with Bowser's army.
This

Vote: RBT
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #206) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 am

Post by AceMarksman »

bah, didn't see the last page.

@kast's questions circa post 2056
1) At that point, everyone I had targeted and died was a townie and I didn't feel confidant in my microgoomba-ing skills. I didn't want to hurt the town again.
2) It was the person I was most suspicious of the previous day.
RBT wrote:ZEE is 100% scum in my book, btw. Need I remind you all that we are inside a castle? How is a mole digging through brick/stone/whatever the castle is made of in order to pull people underground, which Monty Moles have never done in any game they've appeared in? His vote count is likely false as well, but I'm not completely certain of that. His incessant tunneling on me doesn't really help either. I would also be willing to lynch AM, but I'm far more willing to kill ZEE. It probably sounds a lot like OMGUS, but he's been trying to put as big of a negative light on me as possible.
Besides his roleclaim which no one has any way of backing up/refuting at the moment, why is ZEE scum? I see him as likely BA at the moment.

Also, IIRC from my mario-playing days, moles could pop up anywhere.
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by AceMarksman »

Kast, I answered your questions, see posts 2063-4.
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #208) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 am

Post by AceMarksman »

kast wrote:Millar did not claim that, and instead claimed to be vanilla. RV Count supports that he either did not have his vote reduced OR
was a double voter and lying to the town even up to his death.
Knowing millar's playstyle and ego, the bolded is likely.
kast wrote:K7 confirmed that his vote was 0 and has been 0 the entire game.
Then I guess I can't reduce a player's vote below 0
kast wrote:Also, why did you have 2 RV on D4?
I didn't. Not that I know of, at least.
kast wrote:--Related item missed earlier: you previously claimed that jumping on players is the Mushroom Kingdom's main way of killing. How do you know this?
I never claimed it was their "main way of killing", meerly that my microgoombaing prevents a player from jumping. I don't know what faction uses jumping :/.

@ immunities: I apologize for not being clear about that. I am immune to fire and shells, and will become a normal goomba if I am jumped on. I never said that a paragoomba is not immune and I never claimed that the MK kills by jumping. All I know is that a faction kills by shells, one by fire, and one by jumping. This does not mean that they are the same faction or that they are not.

@ voting for RBT: her play early and lack of much imput (see above post being a one liner with not much contribution) are key. It is my personal experiance on a different site that single-player scum groups (i.e serial killers) tend to lurk. Now, I know that I am guilty of the same, but I have tried to contribute these last few pages. Notice also how RBT has an unclaimed kill, which would fit in with a serial-killer type role.

- - -

@ RBT: According to kast, K7's vote didn't get reduced after I targeted him with 0 votes, therefore I assume my power doesn't work on people with 0 votes. Regardless, I didn't target anyone last night.
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #209) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by AceMarksman »

kast wrote:Uh...paragoombas die to both fire and shells. They do reduce to regular goombas when jumped on. I think you're lying. Not a big change since I already thought you were lying.
I hate the "lynch me and find out" attitude, but that's about how I feel right now. I can only assume the reasong that law included that part of my immunities is because paragoombas fly and shells and fire usually stay to the ground.
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 am

Post by AceMarksman »

. . .

I had a long and (in my oppinion) brilliant post typed up and clicked off the text box, hit backspace, and deleted it all.

. . .

:'(

I don't remember all that I said but it was pretty much:

1)kast has gone from having no (visible) read on me to having a 100% non BA read on me. It seems that he either a) talked himself into suspecting me or b) had his sights set on me from the start of the game. From the tone of his rececnt posts, I assume b.

2) (This is directed at Kast.) Why is my role so overpowered and unbelieveable when gorrad's role also existed in the game? Did you forget about that?

3) have we forgotten about RBT?
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 am

Post by AceMarksman »

ZEEnon wrote:

Well, either wrong or purposely feigning your suspicion of me.
I see someone had the same thought as I did. I really don't like kast's play of late.
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #212) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Pardon the triple post, but I'm going to band camp tomorrow and will likely be without internet access for the next week. I'll try to find a computer but I'm not sure that I'll have the energy to post :/. Marching band is hell.
Show
Words to live by.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”