Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Deuxieme Octopus »

Hey guys, I'm catching up on the thread now. I'll start contributing Monday or Tuesday the latest.
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am

just finished the thread, going back over a few things, will have something of substance up by tomorrow morning
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am

and p.s. - im usually referred to as DO or Octo
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello all. I have arrived bearing gifts:
vote: snow white

She's totally scum. Elaboration is not necessary.
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 am

saber wrote: I would like to hear in your own words why this vote was deserved.
Very well sir. But can I use Snow White's words, too?
SnowWhite wrote:@ Saber. How are competing bandwagons useful for town? We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on two random individuals to avoid what could be an inevitable mislynch.

Unvote, Vote Saberwolf
This was what initially arched my eyebrows in the direction of Snow White. First of all, she was part of the initial RVS on BC, but as soon as he FoS'ed her (almost jokingly IMO) she dropped the vote, and put a useless inside-joke vote on Lowell. Then when Saber votes Snow White with his declared intention of a second (competing) bandwagon, she takes it as an opportunity to look as super-town as possible, and makes this Captain America, everyone-is-equal! post. If 1 bandwagon can be useful, why wouldn't a second one be just as if not more useful? Snow White's answer seems to be, "because the 2nd one's on me, and I don't want any negative attention whatsoever."

This makes me wary of the fact that so many of her posts either deal with non-game-related things (such as Empire of the Sun -- that whole exchange was very misdirecting) or open questions. Rarely does Snow White express any suspicion that's more than a slight jab here or there -- unless it's directed at Saber, in which case she becomes a little more verbose.

There's an extraordinary amount of "well if you don't like it, that's just who I am" type responses by her, which in my experience, are attempts to dispel suspicions without using Logic/tangible evidence. Which is always scummy.

I can provide more specific, quoted evidence if need be, but I'm late for an appointment at the moment. So I'll get back to this later.
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Sposh wrote:So I managed to skim it all (sorry, just returned from the beach)...

Basically, I think the first lynch should probably be either Mufasa or BloodCovenent. Both have been very scummy, but I don't think I can see them being on the same team! One's role flip will probably be very indicative of the other's alignment.

Vote: BloodCovenent
What puts Mufasa or BC scummier than SnowWhite, in your opinion?
Deuxieme Octopus
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Deuxieme Octopus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm

BC must die!

vote: BC

But seriously, I'd lynch Snow White or BC at this point, but the vote count seems staggeringly one-sided, and being so close to deadline, might as well put my money on the horse with the best odds.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”