Annoyingpest
Annoyingpest
Townie
Annoyingpest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:06 pm

Post by Annoyingpest »

Hi I'm here to play I'm just taking my sweet time to catch up... I started reading from Page 1 but... I think i'll just start on 20 and work my way up.
Annoyingpest
Annoyingpest
Townie
Annoyingpest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #839 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Annoyingpest »

Genocide Heart wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I'm back from vacation.
Most excellent
Blackberry wrote:I am not pleased that GH has decided to target me, but then again he is in a pretty tight spot. I continue to keep my Olio, for the same reasons as before. I believe he is a horseman.
Especially with a deadline it's imperative that I vote, and I can't really bandwagon on myself. You're simply the top of my list, a position the flimsy argument against olio contributes to.
Blackberry wrote:I would also like to state that I am not scum and that I am a mason role. I'm assuming I am aloud to say that because I didn't disclose which role I am.

Annoyingpest - if you are replacing PitBull I would appreciate if you confirmed my mason role.
1. PitBull has not been replaced. Annoyingpest is replacing The Machine 86 who was replacing KingEnigma (Confusing, ain't it?.)

2. What the hell? How many masons does this game have anyway? All but one (possible) witchfinder are dead and we supposedly have the Them covered. Who are you going to be, the rest of the resident's association? Goddam game has too many masons...
I guess you guys didn't notice this but I did not replace PitBull so I can't confirm Blackberry. I did replace The Machine 86 who was replacing KingEnigma and I'm trying to understand what they have said so far in the game.
Annoyingpest
Annoyingpest
Townie
Annoyingpest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #840 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:51 am

Post by Annoyingpest »

Genocide Heart wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I'm back from vacation.
Most excellent
Blackberry wrote:I am not pleased that GH has decided to target me, but then again he is in a pretty tight spot. I continue to keep my Olio, for the same reasons as before. I believe he is a horseman.
Especially with a deadline it's imperative that I vote, and I can't really bandwagon on myself. You're simply the top of my list, a position the flimsy argument against olio contributes to.
Blackberry wrote:I would also like to state that I am not scum and that I am a mason role. I'm assuming I am aloud to say that because I didn't disclose which role I am.

Annoyingpest - if you are replacing PitBull I would appreciate if you confirmed my mason role.
1. PitBull has not been replaced. Annoyingpest is replacing The Machine 86 who was replacing KingEnigma (Confusing, ain't it?.)

2. What the hell? How many masons does this game have anyway? All but one (possible) witchfinder are dead and we supposedly have the Them covered. Who are you going to be, the rest of the resident's association? Goddam game has too many masons...
I guess you guys didn't notice this but I did not replace PitBull so I can't confirm Blackberry. I did replace The Machine 86 who was replacing KingEnigma and I'm trying to understand what they have said so far in the game.
Annoyingpest
Annoyingpest
Townie
Annoyingpest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #869 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:37 am

Post by Annoyingpest »

Mith has been leading crusades against scum so I'll
Vote: Korais

The whole Blackberry thing is heresay until we hear from Pitbull =\

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”