kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, going to bed right now, more coming in the morning, just a few important points here.

Drench tried to go murderer. Stalked Adel/Hayker Night 0 and attempted to murder Hayker Night 1, but Hayker was rezzed. Therefore Ani was not lying when he said yesterday that he did NOT attempt to kill Hayker. I am opposite Drench, I do not want to go murderer, therefore I chose Twitchy instead of Psychopathy for my second insanity. I am bloody from Drench's attempts of murder. Drench got really lucky when Ani as well chose to stalk Adel, as it provided him with someone to take the fall for his actions. Wish I would have been able to say all this yesterday, it would have been more significant.

Vote: SlySly
to prove my twitchy.

Insanity Infraction
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:Correct me if I'm missing something, but isn't Drench's replacement likely murderer? She's already admitted that Drench tracked/attempted to murder Adel before she replaced in. That's two insanities - enough for Drench to choose Psychopathy if she wanted (Which Stalking Adel N0 would suggest).
I chose twitchy for my second insanity instead of Psychopathy. In effect, I was murderer, but not now.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Magua wrote:kunkstar7: There's precedence for the claim that Percy would allow someone to change Psychopathy for something else (SlySly did exactly this when he replaced into SA 1). It explains the rescusitate on Hayker with Animorph being not bloody. I am inclined to believe the claim that Drench stalked/attempted-to-murder-Adel. I'm undecided on whether kunkstar7 is a murderer or not.
@kunkstar7: What are your other insanities? What did you do last night?
I've been avoiding wording it like that because I'm not sure how people would take it. I was given the choice to switch from Psychopathy to another insanity, and I chose Twitchy instead of Psychopathy. My other insanity from Night 0 is Taboo: Launder. Last night I searched for Occult books and received them. I do NOT have three insanities, only two, as nothing caused me to gain an insanity last night. Also unless I missed it I did not hear any noise last night.

I am fine with robbing a grave tonight if needed from me.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:14 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

We would then need six robbers?

Dramonic - Icerint, Kety
Ellibereth - CSL, Phate
Kunkstar - Startransmission, Lynchee
Robber 1 - Icerint, CSL
Robber 2 - Katy, Startransmission
Robber 3 - Lynchee, Phate

Or is there some other way of doing it? At least this is what I assume you meant by crossrob.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:I also don't like that kunkstar claims to have the insanity Taboo: Launder. Why in the hell would a would-be murder choose that as one of his first insanities? Seems kind of counter-intuitive to the goals of a murderer.
I see Drench's choice of Taboo:Launder as him hoping for the fact no one would use a forensic kit on him. It is also an easily concealable insanity during the day, as it does not effect voting whatsoever, something important especially in the first day where anyone with an insanity had to either have stalked or been cult.

In this case, *twitches* refers to an action, similar to *facepalm*, *slap*, *drinks*, *trips over power cord* or such. So I'm pretty sure that it requires the asterisks, but waiting on the mod for clarification.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

At the waste of a day of stalking/murdering. Considering that you need to:
-Be the only murder alive
-Have at least 2 murders
-Have more murders than any dead murderer

I think that a murderer wouldn't be wasting a day on laundering, so the benefit of not having a visible insanity is worth the risk of possibly being checked by a forensic kit.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I don't think Percy will talk about the insanity-switching. Otherwise it could potentially modconfirm my slot as town. The reason I think that Percy allowed the switch was because apparently there was precedent, and also because it doesn't clear my slot from suspicion. I would understand if it were more than one day after, Drench would have had multiple other insanities picked up and would be an advanced murderer. But with it being the most recent insanity I guess it was acceptable.
vikingfan wrote:There has to be a point where Percy would say, "Nope, this is the hand you've been dealt."
The only thing here is that this sentence seems to suggest that I asked for the insanity switch. When I replaced into the game, it was an offer from Percy, not me asking for it. When I received the offer I viewed it as chance to possibly help the town out, by converting over a would-be murderer and helping clear up some inconsistencies from yesterday. If Percy had not offered I would have played exactly as the role dictated.

No, I did not rob Sajin's grave last night. It was kind of useless asking me that seeing as in one of my previous posts I have already claimed my night action.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

If he didn't take what he said he took then he's still lying.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, looking at the list of graverobbers, apparently not on it.

I'm okay with the SlySly lynch, lying in this game is worse than in most due to how much everything depends on actions and insanity counts.

Is there anyone that would be a good OB target or is it better to not announce who you are picking?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Voting for SlySly, seems that's the way its going, and I agree that it's a good a place as any.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:
VP wrote:If you sub Elli for Kunkstar, I'd be fine with that list iLord.
Eh, I'd rather sub semi for Kunkstar.
This. I don't really see why semi is being included here. I've seen a few people call him scummy, but I think I'm missing the reasoning.

My choices (assuming I'll probably end up on this list):

Kunk
DGB
dramonic
Elli

Covers all the scummy seeming people so far. Although, is there a reason why Elli is more suspicious than Ani? They look similar to me, both "reformed murderers".

Since I'm heading V/lA, I'll add my vote here:

Vote: SlySly

Insanity Infraction
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I hate myself.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Since I blew that:

Elli robs Iec + Katy
Kunk robs Katy + Phate
DGB robs Phate + Start
Dramonic robs Sly + CSL.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Back. Was going to hammer SlySly, but due to DGB losing his night action I think we need an alternative for DGB's slot in the graverobbing plan.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:15 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm already in it =/

GraveRobbing PlanElli robs Iec + Katy
Kunk robs Katy + Phate
Magua
DGB
robs Phate + Start
Dramonic robs Sly + CSL

This is as it currently stands, with VP's suggestion for DGB's replacement.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

elvis_knits wrote:Why do I feel like that was intentional?
Same, but what benefits would there be for cult or a murderer to purposely lose a night action? Unless you are saying DGB is just playing really stupid town.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

SlySly wrote:
iLord wrote:We just got to block another person thanks to DGB.
Wrong, you just got to take scum off the list of accountability while sticking someone else on the list that can no longer help the town during the night. Just what DGscum wanted. Losing her action means nothing to her, the ritual doesn't require her participation to go through.
Help town in what manner? The graverobbing list is basically the town's general consensus on the scumlist. By blocking those players town has a better chance of catching/stopping murders in the night. It doesn't block the players that are considered likely town and are the ones that are more likely to have equipment to use at night.

On that note, is everyone ok with the last posted graverobbing plan? I'm ready to hammer and move on.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vote:SlySly.
Lets get this over with.

For reference:

GraveRobbing Plan
Ellibereth
robs
Iec + Katy

Kunkstar7
robs
Katy + Phate

Magua
DGB
robs
Phate + Start

Dramonic
robs
Sly + CSL

No excuses.

*twitches* (didn't forget this time.)
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

We are now 3/3 on cultist lynches, so doing pretty good there. One or two, depending on how many cultists there are, cultist kills will make the cult a nonentity.

Now at four insanities, took Sadism and Hallucination. Robbed Katy and Phate, no oddities to speak of.

Also, someone is going to need to take over E_K's chart and continue to fill that in. Most likely, looking at both kills insanities, they were both investigators.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:18 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

rewq455 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vikingfan today, and eliminating a murder may be optimal, but let's make sure we have the chart filled out before we do. The good thing about finding vikingfan is that he is probably the stray murderer who did in EK last night. The lack of other murders seems to indicate to me that our last ones could be among those who robbed graves last night.
I think that DGB is more likely to be a cultist than vikingfan.
Actually, I believe that DGB is more likely a murderer due to the fact that SlySly was trying to get an alternative lynch on DGB instead of himself, so I doubt he would give up a second cultist to save himself.

Working on bringing E_K's chart up to date.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ani, can you say how many insanities you have and which ones they are?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:13 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok here is the chart so far, missing input from Chaco, Magua, DGB, SOG, Hayker, Plum, for N3 actions and insanities. Also waiting on clarification regarding Ani's insanities.

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]N3[col]Explanation/Notes[col]Insanities Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Plum [col]Laundered[col]?[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked but did not kill/kunkstar(drench) stalk-murder failed[col]1 - due to rez (twitchy) Magua(Amished)[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]?[col]?[col]?[col]?
CSL(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]-lynched-[col]----[col]Elli stalked-murdered/failed[col]2 dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] Noise:No [col]Noise: No, Commune(Magua)[col]Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]?[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism DGB[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes/Rezzed elvis [col]Noise:Yes (fetish) /Rezzed elvis[col]?[col]Lost action last night, must have gained an insanity.[col]1 from fetish - Twitchy Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Possible Murderer.[col]Four - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid
Iecerint
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0 iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]Noise:Yes[col]Commune(VP)[col]Results-(Not more insane)[col]1 - Twitchy
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult target/Rezzed [col]Cult Kill[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Sajin
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0 Plum/Sarag [col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Rezzed Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes(fetish)[col]?[col]Has like 2 posts[col] 1 from fetish
Katy/Seacore
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0 vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:no[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Unknown[col]Alluded to (Commune?), Bloody[col]2 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy Animorpherv1[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col]Robbed grav/Searched Forensics kit [col]Investigate(DGB)[col]Not Bloody on DGB[col] ?[col]3 -Aversion(VP), Avolition, ? kunkstar/Drench[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Investigate(vikingfan)[col]Bloody Results on vikingfan[col]0 rewq/faraday[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked Ani (not bloody)[col]Noise: No[col]?[col]0
Nico
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0 Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:Yes [col]Noise:Yes[col]?[col]Not more insane than VP.[col]0
SlySly
[col](Noise:No Ward:No) Stalk AMished/Magua [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:Yes Commune Magua[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]---[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3 VP[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Adel) Warded by Wicked [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him[col]1 - Twitchy Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Murdered startransmission[col]?[col]?[col] 2
elvis
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes (DGB)[col]Noise:yes Searched:Rez Kit[col]Noise:Yes(Fetish) Rezzed(somebody that wasn't targetted)[col]Murdered[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
wicked
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(VP)[col]Noise:No[col]Noise:No[col]Ritual'ed[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:21 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Magua, are those the only two insanities you have? I don't see any reference to any from earlier in the game.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I highly doubt percy would do that. It totally ruins the scums fakeclaiming insanities.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I would have had a problem with the lynch considering that it couldn't be certain yet if evilsnail was lying or not. Yet he basically admitted to being bloody, although for different reasoning, which has been proven to be lying so yes.

I kind of feel sorry for you Elli lol, you have to be either the L-1 or hammer vote AND have been voted by them. We have to be careful that not too many people take paranoid as a scum can effectively protect themselves from a lynch if enough players have it.

I still want to hear from Plum, Chaco, DGB. Chaco especially, considering its his night for a murder if he stalked.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, best thing to start off with, what were your night actions for last night?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

He needs to be voted by the person he wants to vote, to be allowed to vote them, due to his Paranoid insanity.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Ok, best thing to start off with, what were your night actions for last night?
why should i tell you that?
Because everyone agreed that that was the intelligent thing to do, hence the big chart of night actions. Especially if your action confirms/guilties someone. Unless you have a legitimate reason to be withholding information, and at this point you have not supplied one.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:I just realized something. Now that SOG and I have been confirmed to have low sanities (and I think iLord as well, since I believe his commune of me), having one or more of us murder would essentially confirm us 100% as investigator since Cultists cannot murder. As long as our murderers do not kill the same targets (which would be stupid because it would still appear to confirm a town member and thus make process of elimination on them easier), a single successful kill would show us as close to confirmed as we could get.

I need to look at the numbers, but having three confirmed townies is a very tasty idea to me and would essentially screw the scum even more than they already are this game.
Ok, the only issue is that we would have to decide on a person to be murdered, thus a murderer can hide behind that choice, similar to what Drench was trying with having the same target as Ani. My concern is what happens if a second murderer also targets the same person? Does that count as a kill for them? The good thing is an Investigator can only kill once without taking Psychopathy, so if any "pro-town" player kills twice, they should be summarily lynched.

Regarding the chart, the major thing that is sticking out to me right now is Furcolow's insistence on not mentioning his night action. So far he is the only one to have been asked and avoided answering. Also his posts really are just scummy. But I think Adel was a town slot due to his trying to get a break plan.

Chaco is about the only one who hasn't said anything regarding last night besides Furcolow.

A few people, namely SOG and Rewq have only mentioned noises from last night, but I don't know if its important to ask for specific actions such as launder, commune, investigate, search, or such.

Something I noticed regarding noises, if someone has said they didn't hear noises but another player says they have targeted them, then we have caught an inconsistency. Though this only works with the following actions:
Pass Fetish, Craft Fetish, Resuscitate, Investigate, Ward or Stalk.

This could also work for a player who has previously said they have hallucination, yet still say they didn't hear noise.

I can post the updated version if requested.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Yea I have that. Did you do anything specific though?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:Magua (Amished) Commune? I don't remember.
Pretty sure he was said to have been communed by dramonic, so take that with a grain of salt if you think dramonic is likely cult.

Results were 0 insanities on N1, which is consistent with what Magua has stated.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Sorry for triple post but EBWOP:

Dramonic can't be cult with Magua anyway due to having aversion to Magua.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:46 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Chart Version 2.0!
Ordered from most insanities to least.
[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]N3[col]Explanation/Notes[col]Insanities Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] Noise:No [col]Noise: No, Commune(Magua)[col]Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col]Robbed grav/Searched Forensics kit [col]Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No, Investigate(DGB)[col]Not Bloody on DGB[col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]?[col]Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]?[col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes/Rezzed elvis [col]Noise:Yes (fetish) /Rezzed elvis[col]Lost Night Action[col]Not likely Cult, murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:no[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Unknown[col]Alluded to (Commune?), Bloody[col]2 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Murdered startransmission[col]?[col]?[col] 2 Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Plum [col]Laundered[col]Obtained Rez kit.[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked, Kunkstar7(Drench) stalk-murder failed, also avoided giving N3 actions.[col]1 - Twitchy iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]Noise:Yes[col]Commune(VP)[col]Results-(Not more insane)[col]1 - Twitchy Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Rezzed Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes(fetish)[col]Investigate DGB[col]Result - DGB Not Bloody, confirms Ani's results.[col] 1 - Twitchy VP Baltar[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Adel) Warded by Wicked [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him[col]1 - Twitchy Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Investigate(vikingfan)[col]Bloody Results on vikingfan[col]0 rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked Ani (not bloody)[col]Noise: No[col]?[col]0 Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:Yes [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No[col]Not more insane than VP.[col]0
elvis_knits
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes (DGB)[col]Noise:yes Searched:Rez Kit[col]Noise:Yes(Fetish) Rezzed(somebody that wasn't targetted)[col]Murdered[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(VP)[col]Noise:No[col]Noise:No[col]Ritual'ed[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
SlySly
[col](Noise:No Ward:No) Stalk Magua(Amished) [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:Yes, Commune(Magua)[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]----[col]----[col]Elli stalked-murdered/failed[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult Target(Rezzed) [col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Not many people heard noises last night. Here's a noise list:

Ellibereth: ?
Kunkstar7: No
Dramonic: No
Ani: No
Magua: No
DGB: Yes(investigated)
viking fan: Yes(investigated)
Chaco: ?
Furcolow: No
iLord: Yes (?)
Plum: ?
VP: No
evilsnail: No
rewq: No
SOG: No

This means that the only one really in trouble at this point is iLord. His noise is the only unexplained one, unless I missed something. I'm going to say that the low number of noises is probably due to having the murderers locked into the gr plan, and iLord is most likely a rogue murderer target, possibly targeted by Chaco, if Chaco is going for a second kill.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

In that case, there shouldn't be any kills from anyone besides cult tonight.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:that post was worthless^
It was infinitely more useful than this post was.
Furcolow wrote:Furcolow, just save us all the headache and
don't go stalking anyone yet. We still have to work out whether or not any townies should be stalking right now.
stop posting (or think them through before you submit).
Fixed. Sorry Furcolow, but honestly right now your posts have basically made me *facepalm* one too many times now.
VP wrote:Yer, I'm an idiot. So no one needs to check him again, which is actually useful since rewq doesn't have books. If SOG does, then he checks you and you check rewq.
I'm liking this idea because those three still claiming 0 insanities bugs me.
Ellibereth wrote: I'd estimate amount of scum in each section as 1, (0,1,2), (1,2,3), 1,(0,1) or something like that. SLY's already flipped scum. Second section MAGUA is left. Third section CSL flipped scum already, but this one may have two more...probabl2 out of DRAM DGB REWQ PLUM. 4th section EVILSNAIL. 5th, is VIKING already confirmed MURDERER NOT CULT?
Looking at this from my POV:
Nico wrote: Overall reads:
People who are town: Ani,
Sajin
, VP,
slysly
, iLord
People who are neutral, leaning town:
Phate
, Magua,
Iecerint, Katy
, Wicked
People who are neutral: DGB, Chaco, dramonic, Sarag,
Startransmission
, Faraday,
CSL
, Ellibereth
People who are neutral, leaning scum: Drench, E_K, Hayker, evilsnail,
Diescumdie: vikingfan, SOG
I think that he most likely put all the cult in the top three categories, but it really seems like he was following along with the town's popular opinion, so I don't think it can be reliable. I'm guessing the rest of the cult is in his "neutral/neutral-town" categories.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

rewq455 wrote:
iLord wrote: What happens if Cult wards cultElli/cultDram?
Then they are confirmed scum and we lynch them.
The problem with this is if we chose a town target then cult would just ward to make us think they are scum being protected. I think that's what iLord was saying originally.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Well, I just feel that it is beneficial to the town if investigators kill once. I also feel like Ellibereth is scummy, so that is also beneficial to the town (if I am right.)... I am anxious to stalk and kill ONCE. Not more than once. I am anxious because I want to be prepared to be able to help the town in case I hear noise and am going to die. I didn't hear noise last night, so I could get away with stalking and then killing someone who we believe is cult. Then you all could rob my grave if I am killed by a murderer or the cultists as I believe I will be because I already have been killed once, and I am pretty easily known as being town based upon the way that people before me have played from my character's standpoint.

Any other questions?
By any chance are you murderer?
I have 1 insanity
I haven't killed yet
How can I be murderer? are you dumb?
You could be lying. After all, this is Mafia. So, just for the record, if you are lying and are a murderer, claim now and save yourself a lot of trouble. If you are not lying, well then good.

Also, if you don't want people being rude to you, refrain from it yourself.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:"I am not being rude towards people when I mess up with Adhom or whatever, that is just the way I play. I realize it's a game, but I'm not a liar, so don't insinuate that I am.
"
Firstly, you can't insult someone and say "that's just the way I play.", then when someone attacks you complain, that's hipocrisy. Maybe that's the way they play too.

Secondly, you have no proof. There is absolutely no way you can possibly confirm 100% you are not lying, without breaking game rules/cheating. For all we know, you could be the monster that the cult summons in the Ritual. Seriously though, within game reason, we have to consider every possibility, and one of those possibilities is you are lying. I could say the same thing. "I'm a respectable person, I don't lie, therefore the fact that I say that Percy gave me a choice to switch from murderer should be taken as 100% truth."

Lucky for you, SlySly's attack on Adel early on makes it difficult to believe you are cult, but the possibility of murderer is still there.

---------------------------------------------

What if we stalk/kill our top three suspects? I highly doubt that scum would sacrifice their ritual to mess it up, and if the target lives, well lynch them anyway because they are scummy enough to have been targeted.

We have 15 players currently alive. Minus one for today's lynch and tonight's ritual, and due to noises I doubt there will be murders, so that puts us into tomorrow with 13 players. Lets go with a scum team of six, that means 10 town/murderer, 3 cult, since we are lynching probable murderer today.

If we townmurder our top three suspects, we likely will take out at least one murderer and or cult. Worst case scenario is we are left with 12 players after lynch, then subtract 4 for townmurders and Ritual. This 5 town/3 cult. Who knows how many of town would be murderers. Hm, but that's worst case. Another possibility would be just two townvigs.

I have a proposition. Not sure how effective this could be but it was just an idea. What if I was one of the vigs. My insanity count is getting higher, so its harder for me to contribute to lynches. Note that this would require me to take Psychopathy to be able to commit the murder. The day following the murder I should be lynched, as I would effectively be a Murderer. This allows some of the more pro-town players to keep their insanity counts down. The issue I see with this though is would I just be becoming a distraction, wasting a town's lynch rather than helping by performing a murder on a suspect?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:
kunk wrote:What if I was one of the vigs. My insanity count is getting higher, so its harder for me to contribute to lynches. Note that this would require me to take Psychopathy to be able to commit the murder. The day following the murder I should be lynched, as I would effectively be a Murderer.
So, you essentially want to lose the game for yourself? Also, as you said, we'd have to waste a lynch. I don't see how this makes sense....that is of course unless you are a murderer who is close your win con.
Not possible, because I graverobbed. stalk/murder/stalk/graverob would be the action line. Would mean I would have still be on a second murder. It made more sense in my head I think. I did realize I would technically lose, but, still a win in my mind cause I furthered the town.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:19 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:If you keep talking, kunkstar, i'm going to stalk and kill you.
Hi! Do I die now? If not, then you lied. Also for future reference, emotional posting like this will get you lynched very fast.

VP, what about the cult kill? Actually, its better to not announce any rez plans, otherwise cult knows who not to pick. In truth though, I don't think there is anything town can really do to prevent a cult kill, due to the mechanics surrounding The Ritual and the approximate number of cult left.

Waiting for a votecount to see where things stand.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Magua wrote:Kunkstar - Chart is nice, but is not a substitute for personal input.
I understand, but I think I have been contributing some of my own personal input. Its not like I have just been posting nothing but just the chart.

@Furcolow, why would you be willing to gain insanities from a murder but not from graverobbing?
Magua wrote:We should have someone designated to rob the two graves if, and only if, vikingfan does not come up with 4+ insanity. If he does come up with 4+ insanity, then the graves can go unrobbed...but if he doesn't, I'd prefer having to add another day onto the win condition. I would like Furcolow or rewq to do this.
Specific reasoning for Furcolow/rewq? I would argue that since we are having a commune check between rewq/SOG/evilsnail that we wouldn't need to waste graves on him since insanity inconsistencies will show anyway.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Furcolow: Can you explain why someone with more insanities should do it over you? What benefit is there to someone other than you doing it? I have a reason why you should do it, but lets see your reasoning first.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Magua wrote:
Furcolow wrote:At this point, I don't even care if I'm suspicious. I'm an investigator with 1 insanity, so I am valuable to the town.

Players like Ellibereth, Viking Fan, even YOU are a lot more suspicious than I am and are much easier to lynch than I.
Yesterday, I was an investigator with 0 insanity...and I robbed the graves.
The funny thing is he was actually trying to say he is less suspicious than Ani, who is probably the closest we could get to a confirmed investigator at this point. I think that Furcolow is a new player, and is probably just being noise/distraction for the town, but still likely town. I think we should get VP to commune Furcolow just for our mental sakes, because he's really digging a hole. I feel that he's going to make an easy target for cult to get a mislynch out of.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:Seriously, who were the people who were going to go murderer and failed last night? If you haven't taken psychopathy yet, claim now so we know who you are and can better assess the situation and who needs to be lynched. By staying in hiding, you are just making it much more likely that you will be lynched later.
I'm confused by what you are asking here. What did you mean by "people who were going to go murderer and failed last night?"
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Furcolow, I request that you tone down your insulting of other players as defense. It is unnecessary.

Also:
Furcolow wrote:you are probably scum because you're scummily trying to steer a mislynch of a town player.
This is a fallacy that should be avoided in any Mafia game. You are ignoring the possibility that maybe they are just wellmeaning but misguided. You seem to keep forgetting that the only person you are confirmed town to is to yourself.
VP wrote:I mean people who had planned to go the murderer route by getting two successful kills and not by taking psychopathy. They would have likely had a successful kill on Night 1 or 2, but would failed to either stalk or complete their murder last night if they were assigned to grave rob. I think we should give them a chance to claim now if they want so we can further use PoE to make the correct lynches and help them win with the town.
This is something we should get from Chaco's replacement, to see if Chaco was being legitimate or using startransmission as a kill to go murderer.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm not sure, I was going to just hammer and go ahead because I feel like Chaco's slot is going to take a while to be replaced, but I think we want him to claim actions now to prevent easier fakeclaiming tomorrow morning. So, my say is wait for a day or so to see if we can get a replacement, if not then hammer.

@VP Baltar, I have a third edition of the chart that has noises included for N3. Everyone with the exception of Chaco has at least something for every night and claimed how many and which insanities they have exactly.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Chart Version 3.0, Noises included.

Personal Notes:
Ellibereth and Plum mentioned no noises. Honestly I could care less if Elli got killed anyway, his play today is not looking good to me. If anyone has any comments/notes/explanations they want added into the note section of the chart just say so.

Since Furcolow didn't vote correctly there is still no hammer. My say is still do not hammer, until we get a replacement for Chaco because we want his slot claiming actions today to make it difficult for him to lie, especially regarding insanities.

Someone needs to have a rez on iLord, since he is someone actually in danger. Rewq is a possibility as suggested. I also would like the cross commune between SOG/evilsnail/rewq, SOG communing evilsnail, evilsnail communing rewq, due to the fact that each claim zero insanities.

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]N3[col]Explanation/Notes[col]Insanities Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] Noise:No [col]Noise: No, Commune(Magua)[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col]Robbed grav/Searched Forensics kit [col]Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB)[col]Not Bloody on DGB[col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]?[col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes/Rezzed elvis [col]Noise:Yes (fetish) /Rezzed elvis[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Not likely Cult, murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:no[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise: Yes "Rezzed by Unknown"[col]Alluded to (Commune?), Bloody[col]2 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Noise: ? Murdered startransmission[col]?[col]?[col] 2 Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Plum [col]Laundered[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked, Kunkstar7(Drench) stalk-murder failed, also avoided giving N3 actions.[col]1 - Twitchy iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Results-(Not more insane)[col]1 - Twitchy Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Rezzed Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes(fetish)[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Result - DGB Not Bloody, confirms Ani's results.[col] 1 - Twitchy VP Baltar[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Adel) Warded by Wicked [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him[col]1 - Twitchy Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan)[col]Bloody Results on vikingfan[col]0 rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked Ani (not bloody)[col]Noise: No[col]?[col]0 Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:Yes [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No[col]Not more insane than VP.[col]0
elvis_knits
Wickedestjr
SlySly
[col](Noise:No Ward:No) Stalk Magua(Amished) [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:Yes, Commune(Magua)[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]----[col]----[col]Elli stalked-murdered/failed[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult Target(Rezzed) [col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
Iecerint
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Percy wrote:
Vote Count

vikingfan - 7 (evilsnail, rewq455, iLord, Plum, semioldguy, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar, Furcolow)
@Mod: Is this incorrect? This count suggests that Furcolow's vote was counted, regardless of the insanity infraction.

If this is correct then we have another insanity interfering with this lynch.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:37 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Heard noise(due to Hallucination Insanity, Communed Elli, not more insane than me, (expected).
Updated chart coming soon, and opinions/comments.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

semioldguy wrote:I took twitchy last night.

For proof of insanity:

Vote: Plum

Did you commune evilsnail last night SOG?

I think that we asked you to commune someone last night, results?

Crap, by taking out evilsnail they ruined the whole SOG>evilsnail>rewq communing. This is interesting to me...wondering about SOG and rewq now.

Hm, well seems we got our lynches lined up then, very nice. Now, any murderers with only one kill should definitely claim. Due to the fact that there is a double murderer dead, it requires you to have 3 kills to win.

We need N4 claims from:
Elli, Plum, Rewq?, Magua, Furcolow. Also, players should just make sure they claim their noises, itll be important in the rezzing list.

Regarding graverobbing - our players can be graverobbing tonight if needed:
robber 1 - e_k, evil
robber 2 - e_k, wicked
robber 3 - lynch, evil
robber 4 - lynch, wicked
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Kunkstar7 wrote:This is interesting to me...wondering about SOG and rewq now.
Reflects on both of them.

I'm fine with leaving the lynchee, especially since we are near certain of cult/murderer on Plum.

I was just throwing that out there because SOG was wondering about how the graverobbing would go.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:
iLord wrote:
VP wrote:...

ok. kunk has her listed as one, which was why I Communed her. So, if the chart is right, the max she should have today is two if she took some action last night that would pick one up.
I believe Kunk's chart was incorrect - she should have 1 from rezzing, and 1 from the fetish she received at the very least, in addition to whatever insanity-gaining action she might've taken last night. Our night actions were useless :(.
Crap, that's right. I need to look back and fact check then. I still don't like that Plum hasn't showed up in this thread in any significant way in a long time, but we could have definitely wasted our night actions.

Unvote
for now.

*twitch*
I don't like speculating without Plum having claimed but anyway...
Actually, resuscitating someone does not give you an insanity.
Percy's Stuff wrote:Target: Any other player.
Effect: You protect your target against one of either Murder or The Ritual.
Prerequisite: You must possess a Resuscitation Kit.
Side Effects: Your target hears Noise. Any Resuscitate action targeting you tonight will fail, and the player who targeted you will not be notified of the failure. If you successfully protect them, you become Bloody, and
your target both becomes Bloody and gains an Insanity
when the killing action (Murder or the Ritual) resolves.
Notes: If more killing actions target the player than there are players Resuscitating them, then the kill is not prevented, though you still become Bloody when the killing action resolves. If you save your target from death, they will be notified that they were saved, but not by whom.
Two important facts here, commune resolves last, and checks if it strictly has more than you or not. As of last night, both VP Baltar and iLord would have 1 or 2 insanities, depending on whether the commune insanity comes into effect after or before the commune happens. This is where I'm kind of hesitant about speculating, because you can possibly give scumPlum ideas on what to claim to get out of this. I believe it all depends on when insanities resolve, immediately upon action within the list or all simultaneously at the end of the night.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

There are only three
town
actions that could cause Plum to have more insanities than VP and iLord, assuming the following:

o
VP and iLord have 1 insanity.
o
Commune insanity resolves afterward.
o
Insanities resolve in action list.

Receiving fetish, communing, and being rezzed. First, I'm assuming all commune insanities resolve simultaneously after all the communes, so that is negated. I highly doubt that she received a fetish if she claims that, seeing as she already got one. So if someone rezzed her(which I also doubt), they need to claim. Therefore she must have more than 1 insanity to begin with, or stalked, murdered, or ritual'ed last night.

Any and all holes you see in this, please tell me, because this is kind of confusing really . :P
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow, please stop being so paranoid, its not beneficial to town right now. Wait for the rest of the people to claim night actions and we'll go from there.

Regarding Plum...looking at the kills, I doubt that Plum has completed a second murder even if she is a murderer. Since vikingfan had 4 insanities it means he didn't not launder, therefore he was the killer of e_k. With no other murders last night that means that plum did not launder before kills. i'm not sure if I even explained this right, but due to mechanics, night stuff, Plum can't have more than one kill. So, I'm included to let her finish off Farside. If Farside is rezzed, then Plum still will not have a second murder and will be behind vikingfan. If Farside dies, then good, we lynch plum after that, maybe, depending on how town she seems, if its likely that was her only kill, then maybe she stays alive. If Farside is rezzed, we lynch farside, and murdererPlum only has one kill still.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

semioldguy wrote:Someone stalking another person who claimed to murder someone sounds like a murderer to me. Murderers only have to worry about staying alive and eliminating other murderers. Town and cult don't really matter to them.

Arguing to keep an anti-town member alive is not wise. There is no way to prove or ensure that a second murderer didn't piggyback a kill on elvis_knits and already has two kills.
Point one is a good point, I didn't quite think of it like that.

But on the second point, can two murderers get the same kill? I doubt it.

@mod: Can two murderers kill the same person, and it counts toward both win conditions?

If they can't, and only one murderer gets the kill, then:
Magua wrote:I don't think that Plum has two kills already, so I'm inclined to let her finish her kill to prove non-cultness, and then make her rob graves.
I would agree with as Plum would become a nonthreat. Otherwise we can't be sure which kill Plum is on, and should be regarded as a big suspect.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:47 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:I'm not sure I quite follow you here - Plum both successfully rezzed and got a fetish. Isn't that already 2 insanities, which is more than VP and me?
I think I went over this point already, just a quick recap:
Kunkstar7 wrote: Actually, resuscitating someone does not give you an insanity.
Percy's Stuff about Resuscitate wrote:Target: Any other player.
Effect: You protect your target against one of either Murder or The Ritual.
Prerequisite: You must possess a Resuscitation Kit.
Side Effects: Your target hears Noise. Any Resuscitate action targeting you tonight will fail, and the player who targeted you will not be notified of the failure. If you successfully protect them, you become Bloody, and
your target
both becomes Bloody and gains an Insanity
when the killing action (Murder or the Ritual) resolves.
Notes: If more killing actions target the player than there are players Resuscitating them, then the kill is not prevented, though you still become Bloody when the killing action resolves. If you save your target from death, they will be notified that they were saved, but not by whom.
Therefore Plum only claimed one insanity from the fetish, which checks out.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:By the way I never received a message that I heard noise so Pom's lying her little butt off if she says she stalked me last night.

vote: Pom

LaL

still reading
It should be in your night 4 results. If you really did not get a noise message then we have some issues. Are you referring to night 4 or from previous nights in your reread?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Farside22 wrote:but that is not the case and as I said each insanity I have is provable.
In practice Taboo(Launder) is an unprovable insanity. From what I remember Chaco's kill of start was a "vigkill". The main reason your slot is under suspicion is because of the claimed kill which leads to murderer and unstated night actions, also the lurking didn't help much.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
iLord wrote:
Kunk wrote:In practice Taboo(Launder) is an unprovable insanity. From what I remember Chaco's kill of start was a "vigkill". The main reason your slot is under suspicion is because of the claimed kill which leads to murderer and unstated night actions, also the lurking didn't help much.
Actually, I wasn't that suspicious of Chaco because the Start kill was quite appropriate. Asking farside immediately to claim was just a precaution, and now I really don't like how she reacted :( .
Well too bad. You didn't have a reason to ask me about past night actions after a the player I replaced claim. If you don't like me bitching at you for trying that tactic you can take it in the *blank, blank, blank * and then *blank, blank, blank, blank* with it all day long.

Sorry Farside but iLord is correct. Everyone has been claiming all night actions since N3, I think maybe before that as well. Chaco was one of the few people that did not provide any information. I actually argued that we should wait in Day 4 for Chaco to be replaced to ask his slot to claim then, but it didn't happen, so your slot needed to claim immediately. You may not have realized or whatever, but in everyone else's eyes you were defying what is established protocol in this game so far.

Preview Edit:
Furcolow wrote:anyone who thinks i'm scum is an idiot and deserves to be lynched
Hi I would appreciate if you actually thought through what you were saying. Thanks in advance.
Daykill: Furcolow.
I wish.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

semioldguy wrote:
Furcolow wrote:i can prove i dont have any of the other insanities
How?
SOG is right, there is no way to prove 100% that you don't have certain insanities right now, but I think we've told this to you enough times I'm going to just start ignoring sentences like this.

Really, trying to figure out whether Farside or Plum is lying. Plum can we get your opinion on Farside's no noise claim? If you stalked someone else instead and are lying, well now is the time to come out. Although with Percy's confirmation on the two murderers same kill, I'm probably going to vote Plum today.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:47 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:Why would plum "stalk" someone they know isn't the cultist? I mean shouldn't the priority be cultist first? If someone took murder then they have a big climb to try and get the wincon, which at this point seems way outside the posibilities at this point. There was 3 murders night 1 and only 1 night 2 (which chaco) did. Isn't the wincon for murders like 6 dead bodies. I would think the cultist would want to kill any potentional murders before a town player would and I also believe a potentional murder in the making would want to kill someone they believed was a murder.
Plum's views don't make sense from a town prospective.
At this point the wincon for murderers is only three dead, assuming that vikingfan had 2 kills. Since murderers can double up on bodies it is possible that plum is stalking her third kill right now, and with Chaco a possible murderer it makes sense for her to target farside.

Yet her claiming to rez Hayker makes it unlikely that she is murderer yet. Did anyone else claim a rez on Hayker? Unfortunately night actions weren't claimed for N0 so we can't know if any of the dead from N1 had a rez kit at that point, but my assumption is if no one else claimed a rez on Hayker then Plum is probably town right now and Farside should be the lynch, just for lying about noises if Plum really did stalk Farside. Actually, lynch farside, commune Plum again, and if she has more insanities than VP or iLord again then we got ourselves the next lynch, as she has no explanation for another insanity besides stalking again, which a townPlum would have no reason for.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Farside22 wrote:I can prove 2 out of 3 insanities. I can't prove launder but I was checked by someone who stated I was not bloody N1 (it was evil if I remember correctly) Sooooo this means I did not kill anyone N1. All I know is I didn't hear a noise last night. This either means murder plum is lying about her target or cultist plum is lying about her action to cover up her insanity.
But that doesn't mean you don't have more than 3 insanities. That's essentially what is happening here with Plum. She stated she only had one insanity but commune shows a discrepancy with the claimed insanities. So just because you can prove you have 2 insanities that does not guarantee you don't have more. Not sure what the Night 1 bloody has to do with anything, because you aren't really under consideration for cult at this point.

Also, blah missed the fact that occults get destroyed on "more than" results.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Farside wrote:I'm just saying that I'm not a murder. I've done one kill (chaco did) your just as likely a murder as me (read the post where you confessed to the Adel hit).
Technically I don't think even have one murder, due to the kill of Hayker failing due to rez.

@Magua: Although you are correct that at least one of them is scum in one form or the other, I don't see it simple as letting Plum kill Farside and see what happens.
For example what if cultFarside
Never mind that train of thought. With the startkill Farside can't be cult. So, we force Plum to go through with the Farside kill. If Farside dies, well then we killed scum and proved Plum townish. If Farside doesn't die(with the exception of a rez - discussed below), then Plum is scum and will be summarily lynched. If Farside survives and claims a rez, lynch Farside. That's in direct violation with her claim of no noise. If Farside is alive and doesn't claim rescusitation it means:

a. Plum didn't actually stalk Farside (Lynch Plum)
b. Farside was rescusitated but doesn't claim it (this is a special case)
c. Plum didn't follow through with the stalk/kill, which she has no pro-town motivation to do and will be treated as if it was case a.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:Kunk and mangua are ignoring the fact that Plum lied about her insanities as stated by VP.
So I said I didn't hear a noise. Fine don't believe me but another player states she lied about her sanity count and you still think she's town?
Why?
Actually her insanity count is explainable, as per her "stalking" you. If she stalked you, then she has two insanities, which is why VP and iLord got a more than result. So I'm not ignoring that.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Farside22 wrote:
Kunkstar7 wrote:Ok, the only issue is that we would have to decide on a person to be murdered, thus a murderer can hide behind that choice, similar to what Drench was trying with having the same target as Ani. My concern is what happens if a second murderer also targets the same person? Does that count as a kill for them? The good thing is an Investigator can only kill once without taking Psychopathy, so if any "pro-town" player kills twice, they should be summarily lynched.
What happened to this view?
Notice the stipulation of TWO kills. If any player tries to pass off two kills as "protown", they are guaranteed murderers.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Alright, at Farside's request I have filled in all the N4 stuff that has been claimed.

I created a shortened version here, only N3/N4 actions and insanities, for the previous nights view the previous chart.

When I iso'ed rewq for his claims I didn't see any and his recent posting kind of feels off to me. It seems like he is using Furcolow as an excuse to appear like he is posting content. Also combined with my previous mention of SOG/rewq seeming suspicious due to the evilsnail kill, I'mma
FOS: rewq.

####Chart Version 4####
[mrow]Player[col]N3[col]N4[col]Daily Notes[col]Insanities Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Ellibereth)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col]5 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP) Ellibereth[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Noise: No Investigate(Rewq)[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid dramonic[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Noise: ? Obtained Forensics.[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB) - Not Bloody[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Farside22
(Chaco)
[col]Noise: ? Obtained Occult Books.[col]Noise: No Commune(DGB)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col] 3 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Distraction Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]Noise: No[col] ---- [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Rez(VP)[col]Not likely Cult, Murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) iLord[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Noise: ? Commune(Plum)[col] More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Noise: Yes Stalk(Farside22)[col] More insane than VP/iLord. [col] 2 - Twitchy, Taboo(Launder) VP Baltar[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Plum)[col] Results: More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Compulsion Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy Semioldguy[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ? Commune(evilsnail)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ?[col] No blood. [col]0
Evilsnail
[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan), Bloody[col]Ritual'ed[col] Likely Investigator. [col]1
elvis_knits
[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
vikingfan
[col]Noise: Yes[col]----[col]Flipped Murderer.[col]4 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy, ?, ?
SlySly
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Night plan sounds fine by me.

Elli robs elvis_knits, wicked
Magua robs evilsnail, wicked
Kunkstar7 robs elvis_knits, wicked

That fine?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

and robbing a grave.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:
VP wrote:Yeah, dram is right here. There needs to be cross robbing on all bodies and a body should not be robbed by more than two people.
Ooph, misread that. Kunkstar, why'd you setup the bodies the way you did (Like wicked being robbed 3 times?)
Oops, that was copy/paste fail. Of course they should all be crossrobbed.
Elli robs evilsnail, wicked
Magua robs EK, wicked
kunkstar robs EK, Evilsnail
This.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:@ani - if he chooses psychopathy then we just lynch him later. There was already one likely 2-kill murderer lynched, so it would take kunk at least six nights to win the game as murderer. Somehow I find that an unlikely possibility.
Just did it out and if I max out the insanities, I can still manage to avoid taking Psychopathy.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:If no one Rez's me and they should not then how will there be a contradiction? If someone says they rez'ed me they should be lynched too.
Plum has to claim that you were rezzed, if you are still alive tomorrow.
iLord, what would be your opinion if Plum claimed that she attempted the kill but apparently Farside was rezzed, and someone else claims the rez? What would you think of Plum, Farside, and the claimed rezz'er?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
I didn't hear a noise. I see most people believe Plum over myself and the noise situation. I know since I didn't hear a noise that I will be alive. So anyone giving the WIFOM on this makes my sensor go up. I have already asked repeatedly not to rez me. If anyone believes Plum tomorrow once I'm alive I'm going to be even more suspicious about it. I am betting with some of the nay sayers that Plum will flip cultist.
Farside, it comes down to this, if you are dead, then Plum is town. If you are not dead, you are likely town and Plum will be lynched. Its lovely when things are simple like that =)

Also you of all people know that we can't possibly know whether you did or did not hear noise, so discussing what the options regarding tomorrow are (which you deemed "WIFOM") is viable, so I don't understand why it "makes your sensor go up."

So, Magua is the lynch for today now that Dram lost his action, with DGB, me, and Elli robbing?
Furcolow wrote:i am going to see if rewq455 is more insane than me tonight
i have 1 insanity, and he has claimed 0 I believe.
Yes, do this.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote: In fact, I don't like the grave robber coming up with the grave robbing plan. So, new plan is:

Elli robs evilsnail, wicked
DGB
Magua
robs EK, wicked
kunkstar robs EK, Evilsnail
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

(Can we lynch Furcolow just for kicks?)

Srs bsns:

Just had some thoughts. [Paranoid Moment] VP Baltar: Besides the communing with iLord/SOG, is there any other ways you can prove that you are not cultist, besides behavior?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:12 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:
kunkstar wrote:VP Baltar: Besides the communing with iLord/SOG, is there any other ways you can prove that you are not cultist, besides behavior?
You mean besides being fairly early on every cult lynch, warding Adel as my first action, having my insanities proven by iLord, opposing several easy mislynches and generally sticking my neck out at most every turn?

Nope.
That works :P .
Just for a moment there I lost the reasoning why you were so obvtown.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

semioldguy wrote:I don't really understand or agree the voting for Magua.

At least one of Plum and farside22 is assured to be lying scum. Why are votes going elsewhere?
Because:

A)If Plum murders Farside, then dead Farsidescum, Plum is likely town.

B)If Farside lives, the we lynch Plumscum. Farside is likely town.

They do all the work for us, and we get to choose another likely suspect to lynch. No use wasting today's lynch by messing up the above setup.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

rewq455 wrote: We are not lynching Plum until tomorrow, if Farside is killed.
This. Today is not the day to lynch Plum. She is going to prove to us whether Farside is lying or not.

I don't understand why people continue to argue to lynch Plum today. This is such a black and white choice for once. Lynch {{suspect_who_is_not_Plum}} today. Plum attempts to kill Farside tonight. If Farside dies, then scum caught and killed already. Then maybe lynch Plum as precaution. If Farside doesn't die, then Farside is likely town due to the offday kill of start, and we lynch Plum, who would be obvscum for lying.

If we lynch Plum today, then Farside is still suspect, and we will never know who lied, so we can't be sure that Farside wasn't the liar. We will probably end up lynching Farside tomorrow in this situation.

So Plum has to live as it points out who is truly scum tomorrow, almost guaranteed, that way tomorrow's lynch will be more than informed.

Dram shouldn't be lynched because he's out of night actions, so no threat. Some people think that DGB looks townish, so she won't be lynched.

We can lynch one of the graverobbers, or Magua and whoever else is left on the small pool of suspects. My choice is Magua because he's seems a good suspect for cult from that list of suspects.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@semioldguy: Your belief hinges on the fact that you believe Plum has the chance of having committed two murders previous to this, correct?

Your points are logical, but you are assuming that Plum has made two kills previous to this. I highly doubt this at this point. Reviewing her night actions, she claimed to have rezzed Hayker, which fits with both my own night actions and the fact that Hayker's slot is still around, and seeing as no one else claimed to have rezzed Hayker.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

So the benefit of waiting to lynch Plum is we get a free kill on scum if Plum is right, and we have our next lynch target guaranteed if Plum is lying. In the meantime we can rid ourselves of another suspect.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Plum wrote:If Plum is not lying, yes, it greatly increases her chances of being town, but we have to lynch her anyway due to the possibility of her getting her second kill by murdering farside22. We would have to waste tomorrow's lynch on her anyway. Period.
I'm not arguing against lynching Plum. Just against lynching her today. The only concerns you have with lynching Plum tomorrow is her chance of being a murderer, which, even as you pointed out is unlikely. I'm half agreeing with you because you what are saying works just as fine for lynching Plum today or tomorrow.

Honestly both options are about equal, except by leaving Plum alive today gives us the shot at a free kill. So I prefer the free kill chance, plus the fact that the lynch will be almost guaranteed to hit scum tomorrow by leaving Plum alive.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:47 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I robbed E_K and evilsnail last night, didn't get any equipment from them. Took Paranoid and Distraction as my next two insanities.

@DGB: Why should we lynch semioldguy?

As much as I disagreed with lynching Plum yesterday, it sort of works out with her being Cult.
Dramonic wrote:stalk-murder-stalk/rob-rob/rob-stalk/rob-none

something like that XD
? is this your response to VP Baltar asking you to claim your actions?
Farside wrote:Wait didn't Plum state she rez'ed Adel on night 1. I wonder why she would do that.
Then we had kunk saying that Dench stalked Adel with the intent to kill.
Why would cultist scum save one of their own?

Fos; Furlow
Awesome catch, but theres still some WIFOM with this. What if Plum rezzed Hayker to give her pro-town credit because she knew ani was stalking? In any case Furcolow is major suspicious.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:dram is one of our murderers, we should only have one more correct?
I think this is right, we have two of three on N1 murders accounted for in Dram/vikingfan. Stars murder was from Chaco, and E_K was from vikingfan supposedly. If theres any murderers left they are in the GR list seeing as theres no murders anymore. Yo dram since you basically claimed murderer mind telling us who you killed? Its not really important but would be nice to know.
My guess is Elli is probably the final one.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:16 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Farside: Then what say you to my claimed stalk/kill on Hayker? Cult can't stalk. This may be WIFOM, but me claiming something like that without prompting would have been the stupidest move as cult, as it basically guaranteed I would remain under surveillance as long as I was alive.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:29 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm just proving that I'm not cult. Murderer is always a possibility..but seeing as I've graverobbed twice now, I doubt I could have won as a murderer if I had chosen to stay that way.

So you are saying the last two cult is Furcolow/Me?
What do you make of SlySly's vehemently opposing Adel Day 1? Do you believe that scum would distance like that?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I defended Plum because I considered it the optimal play, either way scum would be dead, and in best case we would have had an extra pro-town kill. Either plan resulted in the same scenario, as we will just lynch a suspect we could have lynched yesterday in lieu of Plum.I still believe that someone else should have been lynched, and Plum would have been revealed as scum today.

In any case, I don't see you as scum, I'm just showing that your belief that I am cult is unfounded.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Also for those who are still alive that rob graves the first time. Did anyone get a res kit from anyone that night?
By "The first time" do you mean the first to rob graves?

If so, that was me (and only me, Nicodemus lynch), and no.
Sorry I was talking about after Nico's lynch. I thought there was 4 bodies after nico's lynch and that no one rob'ed a grave till another night. I'm wonder if anyone found anything on those players that were murdered:
Sajin, iec or katy?
Pretty sure no one got anything. One thing I found interesting, Dram has extra/missing graverobs, I tried to see if there was any inconsistency, but I think only he explains one of the mysterious graverobs.

Honestly farside any defense I can think of right now is only going to be WIFOM and you seem set on trying to drive an unreasonable lynch on me so whatev go ahead.

My opinion, 1 cult left, 1 murderer besides dram left.
Elli is a murderer,
rewq is the final cult. <-- have to check this over agaiin, I think someone may have checked this out for me.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Farside wrote:Please explain why a cultist would rez Adel.
Townie cred. They knew Adel was being stalked and hoped that by rezzing him they would show up as protown. It worked obviously, as it made it more likely in my mind that Plum was town and you were lying yesterday. I was wrong, but it still proves my point here.

Also since I know my actions, Plum had to have rezzed Hayker, otherwise someone else would have claimed it then. If you don't believe Plum rezzed Adel then explain who did.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Lets kill cultists first. There isn't going to be a murder tonight since its an offnight so they aren't much of a menace.
iLord wrote:Where did the cult kill go last night?
Guessing something to do with this:
Percy wrote:Prerequisites: Only Cultists may take this action.
At least one third (rounding up) of the Cultists must submit the same name for the Ritual to take effect
, and the
Cultists must possess a Fetish linked to the target.
This is assuming the cult isn't dead.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

animorpherv1 wrote:@iLord:

Cult may have tried to kill VP, and I Warded him.
I don't think ward prevents Ritual kills.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #90) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:I think Magua is the best choice because he is very likely cult. Also, you can see from his major drop in activity since he came into the game that he is feeling the pressure from all of the scum lynches. At this point, I fully expect the remaining cultists to be posting as little as possible as they try to survive to more favorable conditions later in the game.
This. Except I can't vote unless all my insanities are met. Dram dies tomorrow.
dramonic wrote:Oh, by the way, insanity claim!

psychopathy
taboo: commune
twitchy
hallucination
sadism
aversion: magua
distraction
paranoid

Don't expect me to vote anytime soon XP
Boo to you, I wanted the most insanities xP
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #91) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

That could be solved by lynching Dram and using the murder on someone else. But don't announce who to prevent protection.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (isolation #92) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:everyone wards a random target?
Pardon, this should say "Everyone but the stalker wards a random person?"
...warding random people would cause a high probability of messing up the stalking.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (isolation #93) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:everyone wards a random target?
Pardon, this should say "Everyone but the stalker wards a random person?"
...warding random people would cause a high probability of messing up the stalking.
Stalker - Stalk dramonic
dramonic - Stalk some random person
Others - Ward someone but dramonic
This still allows dramonic to attempt another kill. I'm trying to appease SOG's worries about dram by suggesting using the vigkill on someone other than dram and lynching dram before he can attempt the murder.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #94) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:05 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

We don't have two bodies to rob. Farside and DGB made sure of that last night....
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #95) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Farside wrote:I seem to notice that the cult has a low number of sanity. Anyone want to tell me why people are pushing on those with high sanities for cult reasons?
Those pushing people saying murder are excused from this question.
This is hypocritical considering you are pushing me as a cult when I have the second highest amount of insanities at this point.

We need people to focus on protecting VP.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #96) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

It was a logical move. Why are you not pushing VP for wanting the Magua lynch as well as me?

You still haven't answered why your statements are contradictory. You can say that I'm murderer, fine. But I don't see any reason why I'm cult if you admit that cult likely has low insanities.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #97) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:13 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:How was it logical for you as town to answer and protect plum?

As for sanities it's something I noticed with the cult but I still don't trust you because YOU PROTECTED PLUM AND PUSHED FOR HER SAFTEY.

dumbass

vp is a narrowminded town player. I don't find him scum or cult. Why would I harass him about his choice.
Because he protected Plum as much as I did with wanting the Magua lynch. Double standards.

I explained the logic yesterday regarding Plum. Leaving Plum alive would have guaranteed that we would have a for certain scumlynch today depending on who was alive, therefore it benefited town to leave Plum alive show it could be shown that she was lying. In her place we could have lynched the person we are going to lynch today. It also gave the town a shot at an extra protown kill. In any case it works out similarly, I just prefer having a black and white decision.

Continue the Dramlynching. DGB, Furcolow and Farside can finish up the lynch. (Farside, just finish off the confirmed murderer for now, you can continue your crusade against me tomorrow.)
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #98) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:33 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

By lynching dramonic today we will have 11 alive maximum, so it'll be 6 to lynch.

With iLord, VP, Furcolow, SOG, Farside, that's easily enough to swing any lynch on whoever is the next lynch target, and cult is probably at 2 left imo. We'll just be having long days as we have to wait for deadlines unless the lynch target/scum wants to cooperate.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #99) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:05 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:We need to lynch iLord... the engineer behind all the double-grave robbing and resulting insanities.
Except for the fact that the graverobbing effectively shut down murderers like Dramonic.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #100) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote: Continue the Dramlynching. DGB, Furcolow and Farside can finish up the lynch. (Farside, just finish off the confirmed murderer for now, you can continue your crusade against me tomorrow.)
You in a hurry to end the day before I can finish my reasoning to the town?
Yet you don't even finish your reasoning when you clearly have the time to post it?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (isolation #101) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:50 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:my biggest concern right now is that someone like rewq or kunk is scum outside of the target range.
I'm really just a number at this point in time.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #102) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:scratch that morph answered too.
Elli and Kunk please answer the question I asked about how many insanities.
Thank you.
I have 8 insanities.

The only insanities I do not have are Psychopathy and Compulsion.

I second the motion to lynch cult and force the last murderer to graverob. If Elli is murderer(I'm assuming he is by this point), he doesn't really have a chance and the final graverob finishes him out.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (isolation #103) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:scratch that. He claims to have robbed bodies night 5 to get to insanity 7.

kunk what did you do last night to gain an insanity and why did you do it?
I communed you to get a higher insanity count. I'm trying to beat dramonic.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #104) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:Kunk and Furcolow, quit stalling and get some answers here. Attention isn't going to turn away from you just because you're not posting. Don't make me go and do a site search for you.
If you did a site search you would see that it wasn't just this game that I haven't gotten to posting yet. Beginning my run now though.

My actions/insanities:

N0:
Stalk: Adel
Insanities - 1: Taboo (launder)

N1:
Murder: Hayker(Adel)
Insanities - 2: Taboo(Launder), Psychopathy

This is where I replaced in. My attempted murder on Hayker failed due to Hayker being rescusitated. I was given the choice by Percy to switch from Psychopathy to something else. I chose Twitchy instead. So my insanities at this point were:

Insanities - 2:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy

N2:
Search:Occult Books
Insanities - 2:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy

N3:
Rob Grave: Katy, Phate
Insanities - 4:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination

N4:
Commune: Ellibereth
Insanities - 5:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP Baltar)

N5:
Rob Grave: evilsnail, elvis_knits
Insanities - 7:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP Baltar), Paranoid, Distraction

N6:
Commune: Farside22
Insanities - 8:Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP Baltar), Paranoid, Distraction, Avolition
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #105) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:Kunk, why did you commune Elli and Farside?

What did you learn from both communes?
I communed Elli because at the time he had claimed to have the same number of insanities, so I wanted to see if he was lying. Elli was not more insane than me at the time.

I communed Farside for exactly the reason I said, to gain another insanity to beat dramonic. Farside isn't more insane than me. With 7 insanities I could only vote under extremely restrictive conditions, I can't get a resuscitation kit due to being bloody, and an forensics kit is almost pointless due to the high number of players being bloody. So I set myself an secondary objective to have some personal fun, that objective being the person with the highest insanity count in the game. Since I have occult books I can indefinitely gain insanities at night since I can just commune someone with less insanities to gain an insanity and not lose my occult books.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #106) » Sun May 23, 2010 6:21 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote::? I thought you were joking about your reasoning. You need to die at some point.
No, I was being serious. I tried to be helpful by communing Elli, but after being forced to graverob yet again my insanity count got too high to be of any use to town. All I can do at this point in time is offer my opinions.

Actually, Furcolow makes sense as Cult in regards to the Hayker kill/rez deal. Plum as Cult has plenty of motive for rezzing her partner.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #107) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:43 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote: Actually, Furcolow makes sense as Cult in regards to the Hayker kill/rez deal. Plum as Cult has plenty of motive for rezzing her partner.
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

Seriously I have been saying that since Plum flipped cult. You are such a murder it hurts.

Just an fyi willing to lynch kunk. 10-1 he probably stalked furcolow.
10 - 1 says Drench did that N0 and failed on the kill. Oh, and when this game ends, you owe me.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #108) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:20 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote: Listen Kunk in my view you are either a cultist or a murder. I will tell you why.
1) every person I have attacked you helped out from Plum to Furclow.
I can see this as a cultist helping their buddy or a murder who targeted said player.
frankly I would push for your lynch over elli and I think people keeping you alive when you are useless to the town is stupid.
Elli is useless to the town as well and I don't see you pushing his lynch on that. In any case, I'm merely trying to get town to eliminate cult first, the murderers are so in the hole I doubt there is any way a murderer could win this. Killing cult is the smart way to go. Just make whoever is likely murderer graverob and there is no way they can win. Just look at the days I was forced to graverob. I can at most, have 1 kill, and that would only be if Hayker had died, but he didn't so I have no kills, if I was even murderer. I'm not a murderer, and even if I was I wouldn't be even close to winning. This may be just WIFOM or whatever, but I don't see cult fakeclaiming a murder attempt and switched insanities, and openly admitting to purposely gaining insanities. So Farside, take a break from your crusade and use your vote wisely.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #109) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:35 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Elli has enough insanities to put him within the "so restrictive that its pointless" range.

Fine Farside, carry on. VP, please bring some sense with you. I'm sure you guys can work out a proper lynch.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #110) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:One question for kunk, however, if you are forced to rob two graves tonight, are you going to be able to avoid taking psychopathy?
I maxed out the possible insanities I can take. My number increases but I do not have to take further insanities. So, I don''t have a problem with graverobbing.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #111) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:Could Kunk have been responsible for the last unexplained murder on Night 1?
Drench attempted to murder Hayker and failed due to Plum's resuscitation of him. So no, it can't be unexplained. Unless you think that Plum actually didn't resuscitate Hayker and Hayker was just saying he was rezzed just because he could.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #112) » Wed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:Just to be clear, I want Kunk robbing again tonight.
Confirmed. Robbing Ellibereth and Dramonic.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (isolation #113) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:28 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:Yes I received the results of all the actions Chaco took. Furclow should ask what the information that Adel got when he was rezzed if he didn't receive it, but I think he's lying.
Farside, from a mod perspective, does it make sense to give the players the name of who killed/rezz'ed/stalked/anything'ed you? So what you are asking of Furcolow, asking him to provide information about his attacker, is unreasonable.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #114) » Fri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

farside22 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yes I received the results of all the actions Chaco took. Furclow should ask what the information that Adel got when he was rezzed if he didn't receive it, but I think he's lying.
Farside, from a mod perspective, does it make sense to give the players the name of who killed/rezz'ed/stalked/anything'ed you? So what you are asking of Furcolow, asking him to provide information about his attacker, is unreasonable.
It happened to him and as a mod you should act as though the player who is replaced has the same information that the person they replaced had. How is that unreasonable?
He was told that Plum rescusitated him and that I attempted to kill him? Then I want to know why I don't receive explicit namings, man that would make this game sooo much easier. I think maybe we are having a miscommunication here. What I read from you was that you believe Furcolow got the exact names of his rezzers/killers. I don't see this as likely. Am I just reading your post wrong?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

semioldguy wrote:Also, DGB clearly did not rob graves last night and is probably cult.

@Kunkstar7
Did you get items from either of the corpses?

Also it looks like we still have a murderer on the loose as Animorpherv1 said.
I got Occult Books and Forensic Tools from Dramonic, and Forensic Tools from Ellibereth.

@Farside, I'm flattered that you believe I am so skilled I can graverob two people AND murder DGB, but I really wish you would stop tunnelling and realize that it is beginning to become detrimental to your play as you are not considering things correctly.

I have a feeling Furcolow was that kill, care to claim yes/no on this Furcolow?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Awesome I gots a buddy!

I'm inclined to believe Furcolow on his night choice, if he wasn't the murder I see him stalking, hes only been on about it the whole time.

Farside, You max out insanities at 8. Therefore it was not required to take Psychopathy, something that was discussed yesterday, its in the rules as well.

As far as I know rewq was never cleared, I think we tried but the rewq/SOG/evilsnail deal was ruined with a evilsnail kill.

At this point it feels like there aren't any people we can confidently cross off of the "not last nights murder" list. I need to review all the night actions to see who isn't in a position to win if they are murderer.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Percy wrote:If a player reaches an Insanity Count of 8, they will no longer gain any Insanities.

Assuming 1cult left and 1 murderer left, there is 5 town. There should be at max one kil tonight, since the murderer has to stalk. Not sure how close we are to a LyLo situation.

A better question is, who is capable of contributing to a lynch right now? We need to see what shape town is in right now.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:58 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Hm, unfortunately we have no one with 6 insanities to confirm Magua after a graverob. The Investigation idea does work though. VP, do you still have an Occult Book? If so we can commune and investigate Magua for a double confirmation. Rewq continues to bother me as potential cult. Is there anyway he can't be cult?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP, its better if he doesn't, as long as you commune him tonight. I'll use my forensics kit on him. Otherwise we can't confirm his insanities. Obviously if he is off in either of those attempts to confirm him he's scum. It looks like we are keeping Magua alive. Does this mean we are lynching Farside from PoE? I thought Magua was more likely cult than murderer.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #120) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:42 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP, agreed. We are having Magua graverob DGB and Farside correct?
Rewq, VP, SOG, Furcolow, and Ani? should be the five needed to push the lynch through without Farside's slot.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:39 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP wrote:There is no information to get. We know he's not the murderer because a murder happened when he robbed two graves. It's impossible he is a murderer.
Also, I think it rules out the possibility of me being a lone cultist (I am of the mind that there is only one cult left), as to perform the Ritual I would have had to only robbed one grave.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

semioldguy wrote:@furcolow
What changed between yesterday and today? Yesterday you seemed willing to hammer farside22 yet today that doesn't seem like the case.
Farside has been hammered already, by herself, or am I delusional?
rewq wrote:Be positive that he is not investigator before you murderer him. If you are not positive, DON'T do it. If you think you are however, please do it because we are not going to lynch him.
This is scummy, really scummy. We have stated all today why I am most likely town, yet you continue to allow him to entertain the thought of him murdering someone proven to not be murderer? Methinks rewq is still a good candidate for final cult.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, mixed feelings about the VP kill in all honesty. Was getting paranoid about his leading, but it looks like it was misplaced paranoia. Magua is not bloody.

Tonight we have to worry about the murderer. Farside was lying about something, as her insanity counts are off from her specified four IIRC.

WAIT. Magua needs to be lynch NOW. Why are the graves not robbed?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Mod: Can Cultists perform the Ritual and Launder in one night? Also is there truly no alignment reveals?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:16 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
@Mod: Can Cultists perform the Ritual and Launder in one night? Also is there truly no alignment reveals?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, thanks Magua. I'm debating whether to leave Magua and go after someone else today, or just to finish him off. He is not a threat due to having laundered last night. If we lack any suitable suspect, then we should lynch Magua just to get the nontown out. We need to get our graves robbed as well. Maybe, leave Magua alive and have myself and him graverob? Actually, if rewq doesn't have any insanities he can graverob as well. He wouldn't be in danger of obtaining anything to harm his vote.

Of the players left, I can safely eliminate Magua and Furcolow(from fetish stuffs last night, I don't really see him pulling a gambit with it. We aren't keeping enough track of insanities at this point, so he could have just as easily said nothing.)

So, rewq, SOG, Ani. I'm actually leaning ani as the cultist here. I don't see any reason why not, I'm actually going to reread his play to see why he was confirmed town early on. It seems like he has gotten way too much of a free pass so far to myself. Unless someone else already has the reasoning why he can't be cultist. AFter that, SOG seems next likely, as I don't see the cult trying to pass themselves off as such low insanities so openly.

tl;dr:

myself, rewq graverob,
maybe lynch magua
ani, sog, rewq last cultscum.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Could everyone restate exactly how many insanities and which they have? We need to see who makes suitable graverobbers.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I think...Furcolow could make the third graverobber. If Furcolow does rob graves, I'm pretty sure he can just take Distraction and Hallucination and still not have to worry about losing a vote. Furcolow, please state if you already have either one of those insanities. Rewq can take twitchy/taboo/whatever doesn't affect his vote detrimentally. Due to action resolution, the flips are guaranteed to be revealed, even if one of us dies. Actually scratch that, we only need two graverobbers. We'll leave iLord unrobbed, as iLord and VP are garuanteed investigators. So plan:

Lynch Magua. I don't feel like taking chances with an alternative suspect, I'm sure with flips/cultkill tomorrow we can make the right choice.

Kunkstar7 robs Magua, Farside
Rewq robs DGB, VP Baltar

Got it rewq?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:50 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

rewq455 wrote:Sorry, pressed submit too early. If you still want me to grave rob I will, but it would be much more beneficial to have one of the other possible scum rob.

Also Magua didn't launder last night. He would have laundered two nights ago after he became bloody by laundering VP. There is a chance that he stalked, so we need to lynch him.
Well, then again we don't know for certain that you have no insanities. The reason why I'm asking you to graverob is because you, if you have no insanities, can obtain two insanities that do not affect your voting, so we don't lose one of our voters. Although I think at this point the only person incapable of voting is myself, which puts town in a pretty good stance I think.

Say what about getting bloody from VP? If you read Magua's actions he never really did rez VP. So he's telling the truth. He's still the lynch though, because we don't have any other really good alternatives at the moment.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Alright town assessment:
SOG: Twitchy, Distraction - Can vote: Check.
Furcolow: Twitchy, Hallucination, ?, Taboo(something), (any more?) - Can vote: Probably?
Animorpherv1: Avolition(done?), Paranoia, Aversion(someone), Taboo(Launder) - Can vote: Probably?
Magua: Avolition(done?), Distraction, Twitchy, Aversion(SOG), Sadism, Compulsion, Psychopathy, Paranoia - Can vote: Maybe. Not necessary anyway.
Rewq: None - Can vote: Check.
Kunkstar7: Not even bothering... - Can vote: Nope.

Magua, your best bet to stay alive today is to find who is the last cultist. If you can provide a case compelling enough, you can live one more night. If anyone besides Magua is a lynch today, it'll be SOG, ani, or Furcolow.

Furcolow, intelligent people have already figured this stuff out. Rewq is graverobbing because it is the least detrimental to the town voting block, whether he is town or not.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

@MOD: CAN CULT PASS TWO FETISHES IN ONE NIGHT? PASS FETISH IS NOT LISTED AS A FREE ACTION.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

kunkstar7 wrote:SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

@MOD: CAN CULT PASS TWO FETISHES IN ONE NIGHT? PASS FETISH IS NOT LISTED AS A FREE ACTION.
Never mind....*sadface* They can target up to three players...

Back to my other post, brb.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I've been regarding possible scenarios with today and tomorrow.
(I have made like 3 different revisions of this post...)

Magua is our claimed murderer, the last one. He cannot have stalked last night due to Compulsion, which is also why he has claimed. I personally guarantee this with the fact that my night action revealed he has no blood.

Option 1: We leave Magua alive and lynch possible cultist. Magua graverobs to effectively neutralize him for the rest of the game. This option relies heavily on the chance of lynching the last cultist. Actually it completely depends on that. And Magua's cooperation with graverobbing. Say we mislynch today. That puts us into night with 3 town, 1 murderer, 1 cult. Cult doesn't crosskill. Day 10 rolls around with 2 town, 1 murderer, 1 cult. If Magua graverobs as he is told in this option, then we don't need to lynch him. If he doesn't then, we lynch him and cult win with a nightkill(Actually, a rez may be able to save us here. We need rez kits townies. But we'll just do worstcase right now.) If Magua graverobs, then we get one more shot at lynching cult. If we lynch wrong...then cult wins. Obviously if we lynch cult today, we lynch Magua for the win tomorrow.

Option 2: We lynch Magua today. This puts us into Day 10 with 3 town, 1 cult. MyLo situation, suggesting No-lynch here. With a cult kill that puts us into 2 on 1 LyLo. This one doesn't rely so heavily on Magua's cooperation, but doesn't give us the chance to kill cult today.

Pros of Option 1: If Magua cooperates, we get two shots to lynch cult, once today, and once tomorrow.

Cons of Option 1: If Magua doesn't cooperate and we don't lynch cult today, Magua has guaranteed his loss and a cultwin with his lynch tomorrow. Magua, if you don't cooperate in Option 1, town will make sure that you lose instead of cult.

Pros of Option 2: Don't have to depend on Magua's cooperation.

Cons of Option 2: We only get one shot to lynch the last cult. Although admittedly its in 2 town vs 1 cult LyLo.

In either option Rewq is graverobbing. If we choose Option 1, Magua will replace me in graverobbing. If we choose Option 2, I am the second graverobber.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

rewq455 wrote:How do we know that Magua is not lying about being murderer. Perhaps he is a cultist claiming to be murderer. That means that if we don't lynch him today, he could do another NK, while the murderer possibly commits another murder, giving him the win.
Hm, yes another factor. I have decided that there is no point throwing the game onto the whim of one player. Lynch Magua and we should be able to make the right choice tomorrow, or no-lynch tomorrow and win in 2v1 LyLo.

That means..

Rewq, graverob
VP Baltar
and
DGB

(So there shall be no excuses if those two are not graverobbed tomorrow morning.)

I will graverob Farside and Magua.

Lynch team go! Not much more discussion is needed today, we need the flips and tonight's actions to determine our next move. With the mechanics it should be pretty much PoE, so I'm not worried about pushing this lynch through now. I want Rewq to confirm he understands who he has to graverob tonight before we hammer. Once he does, then feel free. Ani and Furcolow shouldn't be in danger of cultkill due to them receiving Fetishes, meaning cult likely doesn't have any of them. So people with rez kits, try and rez the person most likely to be killed. Lets do this.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:22 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

The thing is Magua, as you have blatantly pointed out, you refuse to cooperate in your neutralization. I don't blame you, its part of your win condition.

(The following assumes we had not lynched Magua and mislynched an investigator.) The chances of cult killing you are none. Why? Because if they leave you alive, they essentially guarantee either their win or yours. It will be 2 town, 1 murderer, 1 cult. We lynch cult, you get your final kill. We lynch you, cult wins with their nightkill. We lynch town..one of you wins, most likely cult.

If by your own admission you won't cooperate with the town, then why would you tell truthfully who is your target? We can't know if your target died, we know that cult won't kill you tonight. So it would be stupid to try and hope for the slim chance that your target dies when we can put ourselves in a much more solid position by lynching you now.

tl;dr: Magua still needs to be lynched. Leaving him alive makes the towns winning ability rely too much on chance and luck. Also rewq has confirmed he understands, so a hammer is a go.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Magua wrote:Add it all up, town has a 62% chance of winning by not lynching me, vs a 33% chance by lynching me. The main bonus is that town has a 100% chance of winning after lynching cult today, which you entirely give up by lynching me....whereas my chance of winning is only 6% at best (lynch townie today, stalk townie who doesn't die tonight, cult gets lynched tomorrow).
Ok, I'll bite for a little. (Although there are other factors that you have not picked up on that will affect the later game.)
Who should we lynch instead of you? I would like a pretty convincing case at why this person is the final cultist.
I feel like your percentages are misleading though, even if accurate.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow, cult can pass three fetishes and perform the ritual, all in one night. The Ritual is a free action therefore they can pass fetish as well, and Pass Fetish can target up to three players. That was why *sadface*.
I'm not going to go into bantering about grades. I'm trying to point out that you aren't seeing a lot of the finer details regarding the mechanics. Seriously, you are missing a lot.
Magua wrote:Well, that's the rub, innit? The only way I can win is if you mislynch town, as I lose if you lynch cult. So anything I say about who to lynch is going to be pure WIFOM.
Well two can play at this game ;) . Without a suitable cult suspect, I see little reason to diverge from the Magua lynch today.

Furcolow, I see little chance that you are in danger of being ritual'ed as they have to have a fetish of you to do it on you, and they just used their fetish on you, so I assume they do not currently have one.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow, state how you got each insanity I only recall reasoning for like 3 of them, and now you have five?

Twitchy, Hallucination, Aversion(Animorpherv1), Taboo(something), Sadism. Explain how you got each of these please.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Also tomorrow I will have gained the ability to vote, as my Avolition should expire. My requirements to vote are must be L-1 or hammer, Twitchy, and I can't vote Magua (had to switch my aversion from VP last night and we didn't get Magua's claim till after I chose my new target). Unless my graverobbing tonight renews my Avolition.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Furcolow, for instance yesterday you failed to grasp the fact that I was confirmed town due to my graverobbing that night. Also the whole ani/two passed fetish deal, it appears to me that you didn't even check the rules before calling Ani out on this, when they are all clearly posted on the frontpage. Also the deal with you not being a probable night target due to being passed a fetish. Yet another point is you miss that I am confirmed town by the graverob whereas you do not have any such confirmation, therefore your statement that you are more likely investigator than me is false. I have also yet to see any proof why SOG is not cultist.

I say lynch Magua, there is nothing but a chance benefit to leaving him alive today, so we might as well get rid of the nontown and prepare to find the last cultist tomorrow. I'm extremely confident that the night actions tonight will be entirely more helpful in finding the last cultist. So lynch team go, rewq and I will do the graverobbing as rewq has confirmed.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (isolation #141) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, that should be lynch. Rewq graverobs VP Baltar and DGB and I will graverob Farside and Magua. See you all in the morning.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (isolation #142) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Crap. I was hoping to get Rewq confirmed town through his graverobbing...

I'm undecided on the no-lynch. In a normal situation yes it would be the optimal strategy, but with a murderer running around, I'm willing to bet the murderer wins tonight. Assuming that due to the Ritual
still
being performed, there is one cultist left, and one murderer left. Therefore we have a 50% chance of hitting a scum of some sort.

Wow. Wait. I do believe...if there is a cultist and murderer left, town cannot win unless there is crosskills between the two scum.
Scenarios:

A) Lynch a townie. Assuming no crosskills, one of the two scumfactions win, with the final townie succumbing to a nightkill.

B) Lynch Murderer. Cultist Ritual's one of the two remaining townies to win tomorrow with a 1:1.

C) Lynch Cultist. Similar to above, except Murderer gets final kill.

Maybe...it is best to just no-lynch and hope for the scum crosskills. Although technically Murderer wins?

@Mod: If Cultist and Murderer crosskill, yet it's the Murderer's winning kill, does the Murderer still win?

I don't know what to think. Just the fact that the town is probably going to lose this is just...ugh. You know what? A no-lynch is practically a garuanteed loss for town. We might as well lynch
someone
in hopes of getting a right lynch.

If it means anything, I think animorpherv1 is the final murderer...and probably Furcolow is the final cultist.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (isolation #143) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote: To the rest of you: who do you consider people who are NOT cult and NOT murderer? we can use deductive reasoning ...
This right here only enhances my belief that he is cultist. Also there still has been no explanation why Plum rescusitated Hayker when she had no reason to, so Furcolow is even more so likely cultist.

We've lynched every other cultist so far, I don't see why we should stop now.

CRAP. WHY DON'T I THINK BEFORE I CHOOSE MY AVERSIONS......I have aversion to Furcolow :(
He's today's lynch anyway, as I know even the murderer will be fine pushing this lynch.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ah thank you, this whole time I've been considering that there is still a murderer alive and that they would win tonight.

In this case... I still believe Furcolow is the last cultist, but I will support a no-lynch. I would like someone to graverob iLord tonight though.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:i stalked semioldguy
can prove it tonight :)
THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY MURDERS.

I don't understand you at all. You seriously don't want town to win do you? Which is fine because it fits with your cultist win condition.

So what insanity did you take hm?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

EBWOP: Nevermind that last sentence.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:i am not a cultist. are you dense?
Prove it. You can't. You have absolutely no way to prove that you aren't cult. On the other hand, we have interactions with confirmed cultists plus your scummy actions and posts that say otherwise.

No they can only do two free actions in a night.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (isolation #148) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Animorpherv1, did you gain an insanity last night? Also, SOG can you answer this as well?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3435 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Even better, its highly unlikely that animorpherv1 is cultist. His N0 stalk makes it so. Unless he is cult making an extremely elaborate gambit, which he even admitted Day 1 that if he was part of the cult he would have been coached to make a better excuse, actually he wouldn't have even claimed an insanity. This also fits with Plum's rez of Hayker/Furcolow. Since Ani claimed that he had stalked Adel/Hayker/Furcolow, Plum recognized that he was in danger of dying and resuscitated him. I know that you guys don't have the confirmation on the resuscitation as I do, but I know for a fact that Hayker was revived. So it can't be a gambit, as I don't see why she would actually attempt to rez him when she could use her night action for something else and still claim to have done so, with Hayker agreeing. With animorpherv claiming to have stalked Hayker, she didn't want to lose her buddy and proceeded to revive him.

So its down to SOG and Furcolow. Combined with the above paragraph, I am ready to stake this game on a Furcolow lynch. The reason I asked if anyone else gained an insanity is because no one should have had a reason to last night. The only person who claims to have gained one is Furcolow, for an insanely anti-town action anyway. He should be the lynch on that basis alone.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3436 (isolation #150) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Crap, why did we not test out Magua's Aversion....
Even still, I think that's enough to call this game. Magua had Aversion to SOG, therefore SOG cannot be cult with Magua.
With animorpherv1 ruled out as cultist due to his N0 stalk, Furcolow is cult by process of elimination, if nothing else.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:it's either semioldguy or kunkstar... whichever one of you isnt it needs to help out here
i guess that kunkstar cant be cult... i KNOW i'm not cult... it's either animorpher or semioldguy, and since animorpher's slot was GUARANTEED to have killed mine... it is 100% semioldguy and you all lynching me will ruin the game for us unless somehow animorpher is a murderer... is that possible?

Explain how SOG makes sense as a cultist with Magua having Aversion to him? Since we agree that ani can't be cult there is no reason to consider him as a lynch target today.
Furcolow wrote:all i know is i really am an investigator, and if you all are investigators you really need to side with me and tell me what to do as i am confused
You can start by voting yourself, there's no point in continuing the act anymore.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Please, lets just put him out of his misery. I attempted to murder you N1, but your cultbuddy Plum saved you. Simply put, we aren't lynching ani today. You are the only one who gained an unnecessary insanity today, and only cult had a reason to gain an insanity, end of story.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'd rather lose this game than follow you onto a SOG lynch based off a supposed freudian slip. Honestly how much more can you grasp at straws?

Regarding the hammer, if he was cult he would have been fine dropping the hammer seeing as it would cause him to win the game...

Lastly, make up your mind, in your past three sets of posts you have alternated between both animorpherv1 and SOG as the cultist:
Furcolow wrote:if it wasnt ani he's probably the last cult if there is one
This post implies that you believe animorpherv1 is the last cultist, if there is one? Obviously there is one otherwise there wouldn't have been a cult kill. I'm really getting tired of your ignorance this game, probably feigned anyway.
Furcolow wrote:it's a freudian slip to let us know semioldguy is the last cult in my opinion.... we have to go with this. let me carry out my kill. i am the town's only hope.
Now suddenly your next post you find a freudian slip by the mod and SOG is cultist? Way to not even consider what you said in your post just before that. Also if you were town you would realize that you killing tonight is the worst possible idea as if you picked wrong we still lose.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:16 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I love how he completely misses some part of a mechanic in one post then in the next tries to act like he understand the mechanics.

God ani way to make me second guess myself. You have at least four insanities, not three. Explain nao.

SOG is cleared by Magua's Aversion, and ani is technically cleared by his N0 stalk. I can't see any other reason for Plum's rez of an investigatorHayker, when his slot was so obviously protown due to Adel.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:SOG is cleared by Magua's Aversion? Magua had aversion on him? if anything, that cements him being cult in my mind.
This is why I say you don't understand the mechanics.

Percy's rules specifically state:
Percy wrote:(iv) Aversion - Choose a player who is alive. You may no longer vote to lynch that player. If and when that player dies, you must choose a new player from among those still alive.
If you are a Cultist, you may never choose another Cultist.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3479 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote:ive used occult books and forensics tools this game and basically been confirmed in doing so

can cult even do that?
Cult can do this.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:God ani way to make me second guess myself. You have at least four insanities, not three. Explain nao.

1. Stalking Adel
2. Grave Robbing
3. Losing Night Action
4. Getting a Fetish of myself.
Ok, I knew you missed the graverobbing insanity, was checking to see if you would change your story. Well, Furcolow is still cultscum.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

animorpherv1 wrote:One last thing I need to tell you,
Furcolow

It takes 3 votes to lynch. I am certainly not going to vote for myself, and you have Aversion to me. That makes (at worst) 2 votes for me. Not enough to lynch.
We don't have enough to lynch Furcolow either unless he self-votes. Furcolow, the flavors of pms have all been posted on the front page. I can't believe that you just posted the stalk flavor as a scumtell on SOG.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Mine... :( I was being paranoid about SOG, but then after I sent in my new Aversion I started reading up the thread.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Please SOG...just come and get this over with. Furcolow is just looking for something to save his skin.

Furcolow, for us to even consider lynching someone other than yourself you have to explain why the confirmation of them doesn't apply. This is not a normal game. There are special mechanics in place that you have consistently not realized. I want you to explain why Plum, a confirmed cultist, had any reason to rescusitate Adel, someone who looked so obviously protown trying to break the game, when there was a claimed stalk on Adel. Why would a cultist waste an action rezzing Adel when it clearly would have been more beneficial for the cultists to eliminate him? Obviously Plum felt Adel was in danger from something otherwise it would have been unnecessary for her to resuscitate. Cultists don't rez obv-dying-tonight town.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

We can't no-lynch due to all the aversions. It would bring the game down to who can vote faster tomorrow. SOG stated this earlier. We just need the two votes on Furcolow and wait it out to endgame.
Furcolow wrote:Adel was the one who created the idea of using aversion to confirm investigators
totally NOT cult.
Adel replaced out Day 1. The Aversion plan was not conceived till after I replaced in, therefore Adel could not have created the plan. Maybe if you actually had the whole game read you would know this.

Furcolow, if you wanted to appear even remotely town, you shouldn't have claimed to have stalked
twice
for no freaking reason at all. I have only seen anti-town play out of you and am justified in my read on you. Seriously, you think Plum, who hardly put any effort at all into this game, would waste a night action rezzing someone it was clearly detrimental to her win condition rezzing, for WIFOM? Seriously, we don't even need to scumhunt. SOG is cleared, ani is cleared by your own player slot even, you are cult.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (isolation #162) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Hi, Furcolow is still cult.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

So...we are left to wait till deadline then.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (isolation #164) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Look, unless you can explain why YOUR OWN slot was wrong in confirming animorherv1 as town, ani is confirmed not cult by his stalk N0.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm sorry, there was no way I could see anything other than Furcolow as scum. His play was absolutely terrible, practically begging to be lynched, and everything from the thread pointed to him being cult. I had a little paranoia N9 about SOG apparent in my choice of Aversions, and I should have remembered the whole SOG/evilsnail/rewq mishap, but well I made my choice.

Awesome game Percy, my personal favorite since I joined the site.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:Not really. You have to learn to read motivation. Terrible play =/= scummy play. Furcolow would have had very little motivation to come out on the final day and claim to have stalked someone if he was scum. Town knew it was lylo and so did the scum. Therefore, a scum-furcolow would have had no fear of being communed the following night to see if he was telling the truth about his insanities. All scum-fur would have to do is get a mislynch.
True, obviously now with hindsight this was one of the bigger mistakes I had. I viewed him claiming a stalk/wanting to go into the next night basically wanting town to lose because if he was cult then he could have easily won in the next day by simply voting faster. It also made no sense why in the world an investigator would stalk that late into the game, so it really stood out to me as lying.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3601 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Why were cultists resuscitating investigators? Other than completely screwing with my reads in endgame....
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Magua wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Why were cultists resuscitating investigators? Other than completely screwing with my reads in endgame....
Cult didn't resuscitate investigators. Cult only resuscitated cult. Plum resuscitated CSL from Ellibereth's kill, IIRC -- claiming the save on Hayker was just an opportunity claim, that was doubly awesome as Katy, who had saved Hayker, was dead and couldn't counter it.
Ah, wow my memory failed me really quickly there. It was mostly at CSL, as to why he was considering rezz'ing Katy.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Regarding letting me change my insanity, I think it went well. Maybe designating a specific rule as to when a replacement is allowed to remove Psychopathy, and sticking to it strictly. It allows a good WIFOM/confusion/fakeclaim tactic for scum.

I'm not supportive of allowing people to switch insanities would make it extremely hard for Town to keep track of everyone's insanity claims and removes any consequence of choosing your insanities. If you can change what insanities you have why would you be careful about which you chose? I know I spent a bit of time choosing mine as I received them and calculating their effect on my play and how close I would come to being murderer (Thank you for making it possible to max out insanities without becoming murderer :P).

Is your problem with double graverobbing that it was simply too effective in shutting down Murderers? It still required available bodies to effectively be a roleblock, and cultists still had their fellow partners to help them out. Although if a roleblocking element makes it into the next setup then it might make double graverobbing obsolete.

Magua's Murderer idea seems interesting, maybe something to toy with.

Lastly, definitely would be interested in getting into SA III when the times comes :) .
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”