rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 am

Post by rewq455 »

Hey I am replacing Faraday. I will make a few posts over the next few days as I read over the thread. Shouldn't take to long.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

Post by rewq455 »

Thoughts on Page 3
animorpherv1 wrote:I heard no noise, did not use ward.

Also, I decided to Launder myself, and I chose Avolition because I essentially, over the period of the game, seem really scummy in every game I play, as well as I always seem to find townies scummy. By day 4, I should have some info to make an informed decision.
WTF!!! Why would you launder day 1!!! There is no advantage!!! At least search for something!!! Even if you seem scummy, if we lynch you and you are an investigator, EVERYTHING THAT YOU FOUND BY USEING THAT ITEM IS DEEMED TRUE. That is a cred to team. I think that you are trying to pretend to have that insanity now, so later you can do something as a cultist and have something to blame your insanity on. That was VERY scummy.

Thoughts on Page 4

Apparently others agree.

Another thing i was in this page is this:
animorpherv1 wrote:
Sajin wrote:@Animorpherv- Are you serious that you took a insanity intentionally over getting some of the tools to either help in information or effect?

I never actually thought about Searching. My main goal was to try to help out town in an unconvetional way Night 0, and I figured since I'm of no help to town, then I might as well get rid of my vote, but still post and contribute.
Did you read through all of the night actions? If not that is a pretty good excuse. Also, why would you take an insanity? Why not just don't vote?
I think that this was being done so you could go murderer later.
iLord wrote:
Ani wrote:@iLord:

Apparently the way I wanted it to sound didn't sound how I wanted it to.

Help town in an unconventional way -> do nothing special
Get rid of my vote -> A bit of my strategy which came in after I got a PM forom Percy telling me to gain an insanity
How does "do nothing special" link to "help town in an unconventional way" in your mind?

I don't know about Ani prepping for future insanities. If we is a Cultist, he wouldn't have acted without the influence of the other Cultists, and I doubt they'd have let him come out with such a poor excuse.
I agree

Thoughts on Page 5
Sajin wrote:I saw similar stuff from Ani in LotA mafia too. Sigh. Well there is one way to get use out of this:

Animorpherv, I have a proposition for you, because your insanity has already gone up and it will likely be hard to insanity count verify you:

You said you wanted to untraditionally help town? Town needs a dedicated Grave Robber.

This action is the only thing that reveals the lynched and slain's alignments. Its a free action (changed from SA 1), but it causes an insanity gain.

We will need to assign 1 person to robbing grave duties every day for the lynch (and perhaps more if we need to know more than just the lynched alignment). Sometimes insanity counts are good clues and point to a scum alignment, but more often then not a rob grave will be necessary.

Its not good to take volunteers for it, as its a very easy way to explain high insanity counts.

Its not good to let it go randomly...because either it will not get robbed, thus depriving us of information, or it will get claimed robbed by multiple people which is a great excuse for insanity gains. My aim is to take away the possibility for faking in this area.

Therefore I ask will you be up for grave robbing the lynch every day? Your probably will not be allowed to make it to end game while doing this (you would be quite indistinguishable from a murderer due to high insanity counts, and would probably have to be policy vigged or lynched before day 6), but its an action that would strongly help.

Your a good choice for it because unlike some lurkers who may fail to submit, I think you are on enough to make sure you rob every day.

Do you agree to this task, Ani?

And @all the policy voters- Do you agree this is a great way to handle this? I was planning on saving this for the first wagon to go higher but I think this is a perfect fit.
This seems like a great idea, but it has a flaw. This is that if he is a cutist, he can have an excuse for gaining an insanity every night, as well as give us false information about the alignments of the body. For example, if an investigator is lynched, he can claim that the body was a cultist, so then the cultists who lynched him get some credit for being good "scum hunters". After this, the body turns to dust so after Ani is lynched and we learn he is a cultist, we lose all information from the bodies.
Chaco wrote:
Seacore wrote:I've seen Day 1 scum do stupid claims before.

Cults of Darkness and Shadow anybody? One scum came out and invented a role even though it was a semi-open set up with all roles detailed.
Guys, I'm the Elder Cultist. you probably shouldn't lynch me. :D
lol

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 am

Post by rewq455 »

Here are the rest of my thoughts.
SlySly wrote:
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:If he is covering up a future insanity, that could be validated if someone has Occult Books and used them on Ani.
On Night 0?
No, N1. If the OB user has 0 insanity, as should be the case right now, and Ani is lying, the results would be negative as Ani would have 0 insanity as well.
The rules, Commune description wrote: Effect: You learn whether your target has (strictly) more
Insanities
than you.
Someone would have to have already found the books though. Unless someone searched for them night 1, we would have to wait until night 2. Other than that it sounds like a great plan.
animorpherv1 wrote:I give up. I stalked Adel.

Reasoning:

Adel is a good player -> What if he's cult -> If he is we're all screwed.
What if he was town? Then you would murder a good player who is an ally.... not very good logic there. It still makes more sense then you laundering though. I can see why you would lie about it though.
iLord wrote:
Ani wrote:I thought it was helping,although it wasn't as passive as I wanted, by getting rid of what I thought would be a big threat if he's cult. I hid it because of that I was afraid what was going to happen (what happened to me when I hid it up).
What happened to your lack of faith in your scumhunting ability?

How is it possible that you believe it's optimal play to vig all good analysts as soon as possible?
Great point
SlySly wrote:
Adel wrote: I believe that it is essential to lynch ani at this point. Riculaulsly anti-town play requires dicipline and punishment by lynch.
I think you are scum that is running scared because Ani has a bullseye on your back. IMO, you have been anti-town so far during this game.
Adel wrote: Giving people a pass for being "too scummy to be scum" isn't going to help us win.

He can't
prove
that he can't hammer, so his claim is not verifiable.
Proving his insanity is now pointless. He stalked you. There is no reason to doubt his honesty about his insanity choice. From my view he is obvInvestigator that chose to stalk. It is better to try and lynch scum than to lynch those who are investigators. No way around it.

Unvote

Vote:Adel
Maybe I missed something, but how has Adel been anti-town?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Here are more thoughts.
VP Baltar wrote:Sajin's plan is the most appropriate route. I also don't think ani is anything other than town who wanted to become murderer down the line. Forcing him to rob graves prevents him carrying out any other action once we have two or more bodies at night. This will happen after N1 and probably every night after that if we have people go murderer.

Assigning him two people to rob the grave of 1) cuts him off at the knees 2) makes him verifiable via insanity count and/or failure to rob named graves 3) gives town much needed alignment information.

Additionally, forcing him to rob graves means that he has a big target painted on his back by the various scums since they do not want extra information flowing into the town's hands.

He's the perfect choice for this. Now, I know you're thinking that he can just rob the grave and murder Adel tonight (WIFOM: wasn't me!), but I'll stop you right there because I warded Adel last night and unless someone warded me Adel can rest easy that he's not going to die at the hands of Ani tonight.

If someone did ward me, then it may be a good idea to say so. Otherwise, Sajin's plan is far superior.

The people pushing ani's lynch as being the only choice today are a good place to start looking for scum.

Unvote, Vote: Ellibereth

Also, Adel, your info dump idea later isn't going to work because you'll be missing a ton of night actions from the dead. You won't be able to coordinate anything from your plan.
So someone trying to be safe instead of sorry should be lynched?
SlySly wrote:
Adel wrote: prove to us that you are sincere about this.

How did you arrive at that opinion?

Which posts influenced your opinion?

What makes me more antitown than other players?

Why do you think that I shopuld be lynched?

What exactly about my play has been anti-town?
Follow along...
SlySly wrote:
Adel wrote:I'm not claiming day 2.
Noise, action and insanity claims in the first game led to an overwhelming town victory. What better alternative do you suggest? A hardline stance against claims providing a tracking system for the town seems a little anti-town to me.
Prerefusal to help the town going forward. Anti-town.

Avoiding my question, Anti-town. Given, you
much
later answered a similar question.

-------------------
Adel wrote: Obviously, a person who played in the first game is cult in this game, and they decided to go with the full claims pronto.
Show me where it is obvious that players from the first game are scum in this game. It's not. Mere speculation. I was in the first game and I am not scum. I'm not saying there are no players from the first game on the scum team in this one, but I don't see how you can say it is obvious that is the case in this game. Nothing more than an assumption on your part, or you have inside information because you are scum.

-------------------
Adel wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I give up. I stalked Adel.

Reasoning:

Adel is a good player -> What if he's cult -> If he is we're all screwed.
vote:animorpherv1
Wagon jump on obvTown player. Anti-town.

--------------------
Adel wrote: 2. they have players from the last Sars game
Same assumption as before, see above.

--------------------
Adel wrote: I believe that it is essential to lynch ani at this point.
Panic at realization there is target on your back so you push to eliminate and obvTown player. Anti-town.
Adel wrote: He can't
prove
that he can't hammer, so his claim is not verifiable.
Try to discredit obvTown player by bringing up a useless point. Anti-town.

--------------------
Adel wrote: I'm for lynching him quickly and moving on to night before this spam fest leaves us with 75 pages of nosie.
Repeated panic and move for lynch of obvTown player for self-preservation reasoning. Anti-town.
Adel wrote: I'm still not going to claim anythign on day 2.
Repeated prerefusal to help the town going forward. Anti-town.
I don't see how most off this is scummy.
SlySly wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
SlySly wrote:Scum never have to read as close as town. I already caught on.
Hmm? Really? Why? Not that I'm not somewhat receptive to Adelscum.
More of a blanket statement, in this game, I would think it be equally important for scum and town to read everything as there is so much going on. In a regular game, scum can float along when their tactics are working without having to pay attention to every detail of the thread.
That was a quick change of thought. From never have to read close to equally having to read close
Chaco wrote:Have him test it on himself, on Sly sly gives him a different perspective. If he does it on himself, I believe it gives him a lot more pressure to tell the truth. If he's not lying, he's got nothing to worry about, but not on SlySly.
This is an amazing idea. I support it 100%
Percy wrote:
Phate wrote:
Mod: can you please confirm that the day has not ended?
The
First Day
continues.

Adel wrote:I want to make sure that Percy accepts the
vote: ani
format.
I do.
So now we know that Ani has the insanity. This does not mean that he is not a cultist though.
Adel wrote:(rough draft, soliciting feedback)

How to break this game:
1. Fully confirm Ani. He did not hear noise last night.

2. Take the remaining 12 players. Use dice tags to randomly divide those players into 2 groups, one group of 22 and one group of 2. (the 20 and 4 are ballpark figures)

3. Use dice tags to randomly assign targets for each of those 22 players from within the group of 22 players with no overlap.

4. Night 1 each of the 22 players stalks another of the 22 players. Night 2 they kill their target. Scum will not be able to kill town or scum, but town will be able to kill town and scum. The kills that fail leave relatively confirmed townies left alive, and clearly indite cult players if they still happen to be alive.

5. Night 1 some of the 4 players ward some each other and Ani. Night 2 others ward each other and Ani.

6. Day 3 opens with some definitely scum players left, and some relatively confirmed townies, and possibly all of the cultist dead.

~~~

This is a draft, it needs to be worked though
VERY
carefully to make sure that it will work, and that it cannot be broken by the scum.
I understand that this is a base outline, but what is to stop all town being killed, or from the cultists warding?
Adel wrote:Can I get a simple
support
or
oppose
from each player?
I support it if you can find someway to make it so more scum than town will die.

That is what i have already. I have other things in notes and will post them tomorrow.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Iecerint wrote:^ That is nice, but we are on page 42. Maybe you should skim the whole game and then talk about more topical issues -- unless you think those early issues are particularly topical.
Will do
VP Baltar wrote:
reqw...I don't think we need your notes when the day starts again, just some it up and get to the part where you tell us who the scum are and win the game.
Will also do
:)
Will finish read-over tomorrow and will have scum list

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Anybody else want to confess to murder/attempted murder?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by rewq455 »

also, should we all state what happened last night or not?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
SlySly wrote:
vikingfan wrote: SlySly, we will have enough bodies for 2 graverobbers tonight. We'll have 3 dead people + whoever we lynch today, which makes 4.
What?

There were 3 murders last night. The 2 outted potential murderers, ani and ell, were seemingly block last night. That give us 5 potential murderers now. Feel free to point out anything you think I am missing.
I said I got nothing for the grave rob, which means either:

a) Nico didn't search, which he probaly didn't

OR

b) Another cult member robbed him. Also likley.

Also, why would cult search for Forensic Tools? The goal for cult is to keep cult alive, not find out who is bloody, so they would search for rezz kits, not forensic kits.

Also, I think vikin has a good point.
You are implying then that whoever robbed the grave was cult. If someone robbed the grave before you, it would have been turned to dust already.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am

Post by rewq455 »

I just realized that I never answered VP's question about who seems scummiest. Right now, I am thinking that Ani is the scummiest player atm. This is because I see his lying as COMPLETELY anti-town. This now discredits everything that he said. I realize that this is from the early game, but it is still valid. Also, stalking is a preparation to kill, and preparing to kill someone night0, without reading any posts, is very scummy. Also his reasoning that Adel should be killed because he is a good player and could be scum has much more potential to hurt the town than to hurt the cult. There is a 3:1 chance that Adel is town. So he wanted to kill a player who is more likely to be town than mafia. This seems very scummy. As for having him vote for himself to test his insanity, I think it was a pointless exercise. All that it told us is that someone who voted Ani has the Avolition insanity. Also, while Ani is robbing graves, he can still be working for the cult by doing things that do not require gaining insanitys, such as making fetishes. I think that Ani is most likely to be scum because of these reasons, and should be lynched today.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:52 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
SlySly wrote:
vikingfan wrote: SlySly, we will have enough bodies for 2 graverobbers tonight. We'll have 3 dead people + whoever we lynch today, which makes 4.
What?

There were 3 murders last night. The 2 outted potential murderers, ani and ell, were seemingly block last night. That give us 5 potential murderers now. Feel free to point out anything you think I am missing.
I said I got nothing for the grave rob, which means either:

a) Nico didn't search, which he probaly didn't

OR

b) Another cult member robbed him. Also likley.

Also, why would cult search for Forensic Tools? The goal for cult is to keep cult alive, not find out who is bloody, so they would search for rezz kits, not forensic kits.

Also, I think vikin has a good point.
You are implying then that whoever robbed the grave was cult. If someone robbed the grave before you, it would have been turned to dust already.
A) I was on when Percy posted the lynch

B) I knew what I was doing, so I sent in right away

C) In my PM there is something about me lighting Nico's body on fire.
Therefore if you did not find any items, Nico never searched for any.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:54 am

Post by rewq455 »

Things I would like:
1) Some semioldguy postings.
2) Hayker/CSL/Phate resuscitators to claim I simply find it incomprehensible that the three murder victims are the three resuscitators.
3) Someone with a forensics kit (who is not animorph) to claim, so they can check animorph tonight.
4) A Drench or dramonic lynch today. Animorph is a bad lynch, as he can be checked. Ellibereth isn't a terrible lynch, but I'd prefer to simply make her rob two graves tomorrow night for the time being.
5) Random forensic kit/occult book checks tonight.
I agree.
I have a forensic kit, will search tonight.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote: you do realize that EVERYTHING I SAID TODAY CAN BE CHECKED WITH A FORENSIC KIT, right?
All that forensic kits tell is whether or not you are bloody. You can still help the cult w/o getting bloodied.
VP Baltar wrote:
rewq wrote:I am thinking that Ani is the scummiest player atm. This is because I see his lying as COMPLETELY anti-town. This now discredits everything that he said. I realize that this is from the early game, but it is still valid. Also, stalking is a preparation to kill, and preparing to kill someone night0, without reading any posts, is very scummy.
Cult can't stalk, so if you believe he did that he at least started the game as town. Further, I don't think he took the psychopathy insanity so probably isn't murder yet.
Didn't realize that cult can't stalk. Will find another person who I also think is scummy, but his lying sounds very scummy. Town usually does not lie.
Maybe I am focusing on it to much, but I see it as a major scum tell.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:EBWOP:

unvote, vote:rewq455
for not going over the most basic fact that cult can't stalk. If you were town, you would remeber that. However, cult don't need to know it.
for the reasons that I have posted above. Also, if I were scum I would know that I couldn't stalk.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:

for not going over the most basic fact that cult can't stalk. If you were town, you would remeber that. However, cult don't need to know it.
for the reasons that I have posted above. Also, if I were scum I would know that I couldn't stalk.
Since you are cult, you'd be too buys searching for rezz kits, crafting and handing out fetishes and participating in the ritual to BOTHER STALKING, even if you could.
/facepalm

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 am

Post by rewq455 »

]

for the reasons that I have posted above. Also, if I were scum I would know that I couldn't stalk.[/quote]

Since you are cult, you'd be too buys searching for rezz kits, crafting and handing out fetishes and participating in the ritual to BOTHER STALKING, even if you could.[/quote]
I don't have any insanities. If there is someway you would like me to prove it, I will gladly.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by rewq455 »

CSL - 1 (DrippingGoofball, vikingfan)
just want to point out that either the mod messed up on the count, or one of them has an unstated insanity messing with their voting.

My error, now fixed.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Also, after a quick re-read of the last 15 pages or so, I am thinking that CSL is the next most likely to be scum, just for the same reason that others had said, about how if no town member had protected him, they probably would have told us that they protected him if they were town, a cult member must have warded him, and a cult member would only have protected him if csl were a fellow cult member. Because ani is planned to be lynched eventually due to the insanities that he is gaining. However though, either DG or vikingfan is scum , so I will look into them.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by rewq455 »

EBWOP- Disregard my last sentence. Percy put down 1 instead of 2. Now I am seeing CSL as the most likely to be cult.

Unvote

Vote CSL

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by rewq455 »

@rewq: You are correct that animorph's play has been very, very, very antitown. However, on the list of priority targets, animorph is also very, very, very low. It is almost certain he is not cult, due to the proven d1 insanity, and it can be confirmed if he tried to kill someone tonight by using a forensics kit on him. There is zero reason to lynch animorph today. Since you said you have a forensics kit, you should use it on him tonight.
Will use my forensic kit on him.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:OK!

unvote, vote: Drench
Will you please give justification to your votes?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by rewq455 »

This way, Ani could suicide later instead of us taking a day phase to lynch him. If Percy allows us to do this, it could be a good strategy for later.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:This way, Ani could suicide later instead of us taking a day phase to lynch him. If Percy allows us to do this, it could be a good strategy for later.
Your still insistant that I'm cult?
No. If you keep taking insanites, we will have to lynch you eventually so you don't go murderer. You agreed to this in day 1.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by rewq455 »

CSL wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
CSL wrote:Uh, question. Was the wagon on me because of my predecessor, or policy before post 1263?
Because you're scum. And quite bad at it. I fully expect your team to bus you now.
And why, exactly, am I scum?
Town, please tell me if I missed something.
1. You over-killed Nico
2. You were protected by someone who is most likely a cultist
3. You laundered while not bloody.

Even if there was an auto-launder, I think that 2 is a pretty good reason for suspicions.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:Don't lynch CSL to quickly, we still have a decent number of people to hear from and need to arrange night actions and what not.

I'd like to hear Drench's take on CSL.
I will investigate Ani. If he is not bloody, I will stop attacking him (unless he does something else scummy). btw, who is graverobbing if Ani. can't.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Also, how close to being lynched is CSL? Sorry this took so many posts. Thought of stuff right after pressing submit.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote: Even if he didn't read the game, I'd assume that CSL read enough of the first post to know that he had night actions he could use last night.
I agree

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by rewq455 »

CSL wrote:I spent the whole Night Phase reading the thread to catch up.
So you know about why you were responded to as you were because of the bloodless launder.

Also though, we all got pm's telling us the night actions available as well as the deadline for night actions. Try again.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:24 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
*lightbulb*

We can lynch Phate tomorrow!
Why should we lynch Phate?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 am

Post by rewq455 »

CSL has requested replacement.
lol

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

rewq455 wrote:
CSL has requested replacement.
lol
his replacement is screwed

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by rewq455 »

vikingfan wrote:We may as well just lynch CSL then once our last two MIA players show up to report whether or not they rezzed. Save a replacement the trouble of reading 54 pages for nothing.
We still have to co-ord night actions though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
Vote iLord

Unvote

Vote semioldguy

unvote
Did I miss something?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote: CSL's basically been caught lying though - he claimed to have forgotten to do a night action and auto-laundered, and when it was pointed out that Percy reminded us to tell us about night actions, he replaced out.
So he either decided to rage quit, which I think is un-likely, or he is scum who realizes he is going to die.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:On the contrary, I think it can slow down our kills significantly. For each three bodies, we can roughly lock down three people (A robs X and Y, B robs Y and Z, C robs X and Z, we pray to god that no Murderer/Cultist is ballsy enough to not rob on the chance that the body has no items).

We can expect around four murders on Night 3 at this point - that's a lot of murderers we can use grave robbing to check.
So how many people should grave-rob tonight?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Did not hear noise. Ani was not bloody.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 am

Post by rewq455 »

SlySly wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Was passed a fetish. GAH!!!!! Picked twitch for resulting insanity.
animorpherv1 wrote:heard noise. Had to select an Insanity, so I chose Aversion and VPBaltar.
Ani, did you have to select an insanity because you were passed a fetish?

---------------

I heard noise and didn't ward anyone.
That could be seen as helping a scum buddy.... Are you?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by rewq455 »

If drench was trying to go murderer, than i see no reason why kunkstar7 could not be a murder. At the same time though, I think that at this point he is confirmed town because drench was trying to go murderer.... Do we lynch or not? I don't think that we should.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by rewq455 »

I see Drench's choice of Taboo:Launder as him hoping for the fact no one would use a forensic kit on him. It is also an easily concealable insanity during the day, as it does not effect voting whatsoever, something important especially in the first day where anyone with an insanity had to either have stalked or been cult.
Laundering is an SK's best friend in this game though. It allows you to conceal the fact that you killed somebody.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by rewq455 »

kunkstar7 wrote:At the waste of a day of stalking/murdering. Considering that you need to:
-Be the only murder alive
-Have at least 2 murders
-Have more murders than any dead murderer

I think that a murderer wouldn't be wasting a day on laundering, so the benefit of not having a visible insanity is worth the risk of possibly being checked by a forensic kit.
Your right.
Unvote

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:I saw Magua on earlier today.

He's lurking.
Magua seems to tend to post walls... he may be building his next one

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Rewq's obsession with Ani - who as far as I have gathered might be trying for Murderer but isn't scum - rings useless. It's not even a search for Murderers who may be slipping under the radar, it's a hunt on someone who we're already keeping tabs on. Point is, it's not cult-hunting and it's not even Murderer-hunting. I guess he's unconnected to the whole Nico/SlySly/Drench/CSL/Dramonic party, but it's not heartening either, if you get my drift, especially the slimy-sounding agreement to find someone else he thinks is scummy, as if he's upset he can't get away with harping on Ani any longer (or at least for now). And then he goes right back to voting him again anyway. *Headdesk*.
Ani's lying i think of as very scummy, as I have stated. Now that I used a forensic kit on Ani and it came back negative, I am done pursuing his lynch.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by rewq455 »

elvis_knits wrote:This is not complete by any means... I probably missed things and also some things haven't been claimed.

Anything I missed, please tell me. I also am toying with the idea of having another column for insanity count and chosen insanities.

Any other suggestions welcome.

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]Explanation/Notes Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Rezzed [col]?[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked but did not kill/kunkstar(drench) stalk-murder failed Magua(Amished)[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]?[col]?
CSL(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]-dead with 3 insanities-[col]Elli stalked-murdered dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] ? [col]Noise: No[col]? DGB[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes [col]Received fetish[col]? Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]?
Iecerint
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col] - [col] No insanities (not yet flipped) iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]?[col]?
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult target/Rezzed [col]Cult Kill[col]One insanity (presumably due to being rezzed)
Sajin
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col] - [col]Flipped Investigator Plum/Sarag [col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (stalked CSL)[col]?[col]Received fetish[col]Has like 2 posts
Katy/Seacore
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col] - [col]Insanity count 0 vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (stalked CSL)[col]?[col]?[col]? Animorperv[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Searched Forensics kit [col]No actions due to too many II's[col] ? kunkstar/Drench[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]?[col]?[col]? rewq/faraday[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked ANi (not bloody)[col]?
Nico
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] - [col] -[col]Dead cult yay! Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]?[col]? SLy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]?[col]?
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]Insanity Count 3 VP[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes [col] ?[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Murdered startransmission[col]? elvis[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes (DGB)[col]?[col]Receiver Fetish[col]? wicked[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(VP)[col]?[col]?[col]?
Thank you very much for this post

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:Wait...

@Mod: Plum is voting Drench (aka kunkstar7), not Hayker.

@Plum
Why are you voting there anyway?

Unvote; Vote: Plum
Why are you voting Plum (besides idleing and voting kunkstar7)?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 am

Post by rewq455 »

Hayker wrote:
SlySly wrote:I did hear noise N1 and N2.

---------------
Hayker wrote: I laundered because I was bloody.
What pro-town action left you bloody, scum?
I was almost killed, that's what.
Why would you launder? the only person who would launder is a scum member because a townie is not being hunted.
Vote Hayker

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am

Post by rewq455 »

EBWOP
Also a murderer would want to launder to hide a murder.
I have 0 insanities

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 am

Post by rewq455 »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Magua
- Magua doesn't seem to have mentioned Nicodemus at all after skimming him in iso, which seems very odd. Nicodemus doesn't mention Magua either apart from giving a Neutral/Town read on him. I don't know what this indicates, and I'm having trouble getting a good read.
Neutral

Sarag
- Sarag never mentioned Nicodemus and Nicodemus only mentioned Sarag when giving her a neutral read.
Neutral

Faraday
- Faraday never mentioned Nicodemus and Nicodemus only mentioned Faraday when giving him a neutral read.
Neutral
I don't think that it matters what Nico posted, because he has posted stuff on most people and we can't all be scum.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:Being bloody isn't generally beneficial. It's bad to be bloody.

Now that he has laundered he has to explain why he is bloody if it happens again. He also has more options open to him for actions the following night.

Laundering when the town knows you are bloody is a pro-town move. If you stay bloody it lets you hide actions that might also make you bloody.
It still costs the town a valuable night action

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 am

Post by rewq455 »

Hayker wrote:I think laundering was very helpful to the town actually. It is my wish to avoid Chaos. All it takes is one person to avoid chaos, and I will gladly be that person if I have to. Sure, short term it may not be helpful, but long term...well I can't see myself getting killed again for awhile anyways.
Chaos seems like it will be a very improbable occurrence, because it involves all town members either killing, rezzing or being attacked. It also needs all of the cultists to be bloody. Cultists do not want to be bloody, so they will often launder the night after the ritual. We would realize as we descend into chaos because this would not all happen in one night.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 am

Post by rewq455 »

I have never heard noise

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
E_K wrote:I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but why are we doubling up on the graves? It seems like that makes it easier for people to not rob a grave without us knowing, especially if they're cult.
Eh, that's arguable actually, since we seem to have quite a few scum in the dead bodies.

With doubling up, we have a chance of stopping up to 6 people. Without doubling, we almost guarantee stopping 3 people.

After thinking about it, I actually prefer the guarantee of single robbing. If we choose that, my choice would be:

Elli robs Iec + Katy
DGB robs Phate + Start
Dramonic robs Sly + CSL
This may sound like a poor idea, but why not have one person rob them all, and just lynch them in a few days?
dramonic wrote:Commune, got a town result. Should I claim on who?
(hint, it's not on Sly)

Also, I'll oblige if graverobbing is required of me, although I still think it'd be more efficient to dual rob, at least on the people we think are town.
What do you mean by a town result? Commune just shows if the other person has more inanities than you.
SlySly wrote:
Chaco wrote:@animorpherv1, evilsnail, kunkstar7, Magua, SlySly, Wickedestjr:

Where do you think your votes will be falling today?
I see no reason to vote at this point.
This could be a scum member trying to stop us from analyzing his votes like we did to Nico (possibly not , but still).

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:54 am

Post by rewq455 »

Max any person can rob in a night is 2. So your suggestion is impossible.
Didn't realize that
If I use it at 0 insanity and get returned "not more insane than you", its 0 insanity. Not a murderer, cult odds are really slim
got it

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by rewq455 »

I will hammer when all planning is done.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
semi wrote:Wait... I didn't think the plan was for everyone to gain an insanity intentionally, just that if we do gain an insanity to choose aversion and refer to the list as an additional source to eliminate pairings.
That's actually a better idea, as scum would only be only able to go so long without revealing their insanities. It takes away to disadvatage of scum being able to hide behind this, and eventually everyone's likely going to get an insanity one way or another. If we do this, we'll be using the old grave robbing plan then.
I think that this would work better than the other plan. This would not only help catch cultists, but murderers also.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
semi wrote:With the proposed "everyone gains aversion to the player below them on the list" plan, Lylo would effectively be 7 players when there are 2 cult if everyone has aversion or 9 and 3, 11 and 4, etc. Since if we mislynch at 7 players, the cult kills someone and then it's 3 vs 2, only the cult can refuse to vote each other and the town is unable to lynch either of them due to each cult member having a player with aversion on him/her. Furthermore, in the 7players/2cult scenario. If scum avoid voting for each other, it takes every other player to vote one of the scum to get a successful lynch.

The more I think about it, the worse I see giving everyone aversion, since it isn't something that can be gotten rid of and will really hurt the longer the game goes.

I think it gives the best chance for a murderer to win, followed by cult and then town the least likely chance to win.
:(

This is true, we'll scrap the mass-Aversion plan.

We can still use the basic concept though, it'll just have to be more selective. I'm not sure how much would be too deleterious to the town, and conclusions like these will be better made tomorrow after the graverobbing, so tonight, let's just stick with the grave-robbing plan.
I do not agree with the mass aversion plan because it, like already said, gives the cultists something to hide behind. The grave robbing plan sounds good.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by rewq455 »

SlySly wrote:Another thing that seems to have slipped everyone's mind is that I have heard noise the last 2 nights in a row. The best idea is to lynch scum and force the murderer that has me targeted to follow through with their work, that way they won't be free to target another investigator.
At this point they would not kill you because you are going to get lynched anyway. Why get bloody? They can stalk and murder someone else and be a step closer to winning.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:I guess the good thing about DGB is that she's going to die due to insanity infractions sooner or later.

Anyone not voting SlySly: What's the dealio?
I was going to wait to hammer until we were done planning night actions, but now he is L-2 and I want him lynched, so
Unvote

Vote SlySly

DrippingGoofball wrote:If I'm beginning to think SlySly is town, who is the second lynch choice?
Why?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:00 am

Post by rewq455 »

BTW we have a week until deadline.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Have no insanities, am not bloody, did not hear noise. Should we also state night actions?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:07 am

Post by rewq455 »

I'm all for lynching vikingfan today, and eliminating a murder may be optimal, but let's make sure we have the chart filled out before we do. The good thing about finding vikingfan is that he is probably the stray murderer who did in EK last night. The lack of other murders seems to indicate to me that our last ones could be among those who robbed graves last night.
I think that DGB is more likely to be a cultist than vikingfan.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 am

Post by rewq455 »

vikingfan wrote:Actually, that list I took was straight from iLord, I just copied and pasted. Go back and take a look if you like.

And I was rezzed last night (thank you to whoever rezzed me) and took twitchy.
vote ani
. I heard noise, needless to say. So that explains why evilsnail found me bloody.

That is BS. You were already bloody when you were investigated because investigation comes before murder. Good try.
Vote vikingfan

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

the rezz does not make you bloody until after the murder though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:19 am

Post by rewq455 »

evilsnail wrote:This is the relevant bit from the rules:
Percy wrote:Your target hears Noise. Any Resuscitate action targeting you tonight will fail, and the player who targeted you will not be notified of the failure. If you successfully protect them, you become Bloody,
and your target both becomes Bloody and gains an Insanity when the killing action (Murder or the Ritual) resolves
This says that the target and the rezzer become bloody
only when the killing action resolves
, so after Investigate.

Now, I suppose you could interpret the "and" differently, so that both the target and the rezzer become Bloody at the time of rezzing and then the target gains an insanity when the killing action resolves. That seems weird, but I guess you could read it that way.

HOWEVER, in the notes, the former interpretation is clearly emphasised.
Percy wrote:If more killing actions target the player than there are players Resuscitating them, then the kill is not prevented,
though you still become Bloody when the killing action resolves

So, rezzing doesn't make you bloody until after the killing action and vikingfan was bloody before being rezzed.

Therefore, vikingfan is lying scum.
Exactly.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

The kill of elvis_knits means that there is now a murderer who has completed two successful murders. This means in a minimum of two days, they are in a position to win the game.
Couldn't we also have multiple murderer's though?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:24 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
The kill of elvis_knits means that there is now a murderer who has completed two successful murders. This means in a minimum of two days, they are in a position to win the game.
We do, but this murderer is ahead of the pack, with the 2 murders already, and the only one we need to worry about.
How do we know that the one person has 2 murders though?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
We do, but this murderer is ahead of the pack, with the 2 murders already, and the only one we need to worry about.
How do we know that the one person has 2 murders though?
Would you wait 2 night/day phases before coming a murderer?
Got it. Thanks.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:57 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
Can Percy confirm that the rez target becomes bloody during the "Murder/Ritual Phase" and not the "Rez Phase."

This is correct.
Anyone else want to lynch VF?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Ellibereth wrote:ME ME!
Viking, vote for me plz.
That sucks dude.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:As there are 80 pages for me to read, and I've only read like 1-12 and most of day 3, what is it that you all would want me to do?

I did not hear noise last night as far as I know, and I have 1 insanity (twitchy).
It would really, really, help me for someone to give me general tips on what to do.

I also believe that VP Baltar is an investigator, and this is the only person that I have a good read on. Perhaps he has changed his mind and is killing now, but I am certain he is not a cultist.
Only read from the beginning of this day for now. During the next night phase you will have time to read over the previous days. At least that is what I think you should do.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 am

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:
Vote: vikingfan

Who hasn't posted yet that could have resuscitated him?

I did not hear noise last night.

Regarding our current bodies, I think it'd be best to save them for another night rather than power through them immediately. It just doesn't seem necessary to hold people from actions on consecutive nights.

Not much time right now, bad times at work. Probably won't be back until tomorrow.
He may not have been resuscitated at all. An attempted killer has not claimed yet either. He, who has lied about how he got bloody, could have said he was resuscitated just to get an excuse as to why he was bloody.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:
DGB wrote:Aside from some last minute wavering, I had him pegged as scum for most of the day.
I was refering to you throughout the game calling him town. You did indeed change your tune for his lynch, but I guess that's irrelevant anyhow. The main point is that I don't think you reads or participation this game have particularly been anything that someone should follow on clipped statements such as "Elli is town".

What are people's thoughts on a near town member stalking and murdering dramonic (or a decided upon scum suspect) over the next two nights? By my account, iLord, SOG and myself all are highly likely to be town and using pro-town players as vigges is a good decision in my opinion. Thoughts?
First off, I agree that if DGB wants us to believe that Eli. is scum, she needs to elaborate a bit.

Also, I disagree that we should have people who are confirmed, or near confirmed town members commit murders on selected targets. I think that we should have our grave robbers, who will have to be lynched eventually due to their high insanity counts, should stalk and murder. Later on we could have the people with low insanities stalk and murder.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:
rewq455 wrote:I think that we should have our grave robbers, who will have to be lynched eventually due to their high insanity counts, should stalk and murder. Later on we could have the people with low insanities stalk and murder.
Definitely not. The reason they are robbing graves is because they are suspected murderers. If they manage to sneak in an extra kill somewhere or somehow then giving one of them the town approval to kill again can let a murder achieve his win condition, and get the town's okay in doing so.

The only people I'd consider for stalking and murdering are people with low enough insanities to not possibly be murderers.
Got it. I forgot that the murderers in this game win even if all the investigators are not dead. My bad.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by rewq455 »

A few people, namely SOG and Rewq have only mentioned noises from last night, but I don't know if its important to ask for specific actions such as launder, commune, investigate, search, or such.
I did not hear noises.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:28 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:responding to: "Regarding the chart, the major thing that is sticking out to me right now is Furcolow's insistence on not mentioning his night action. So far he is the only one to have been asked and avoided answering. Also his posts really are just scummy. But I think Adel was a town slot due to his trying to get a break plan. "

I obtained a resuscitation kit.

VP Baltar, who should I use it on? You're the only one I trust.
Noone else should answer this, as I'm not going to be listening.
lol...

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:LOL YOU THINK I'M CULT?

I only have 1 insanity.
You can only have one insanity and still be cult. Crafting fetishes will not give insanities.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

kunkstar7 wrote: This means that the only one really in trouble at this point is iLord. His noise is the only unexplained one, unless I missed something. I'm going to say that the low number of noises is probably due to having the murderers locked into the gr plan, and iLord is most likely a rogue murderer target, possibly targeted by Chaco, if Chaco is going for a second kill.
I rezzed iLord last night. That is how he heard noises.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:@rewq, SOG, and evilsnail - If you guys have occult books, it could be a good idea to cross examine one another. Thoughts?

I think Furcolow should rezz iLord just to be safe.

iLord and I should stalk some of the more suspicious people and kill them tomorrow, my suggestion would be Ellibereth and dram. Lynching vikingfan still seems like a good idea.

Anyone see faults with this plan other than the hiding murders thing? Personally, I think it'd be very dumb for a murderer to kill one of the named targets because it is going to confirm hypo-cult iLord or I, which seems counterproductive to their goal of surviving and more likely to lead to their own lynch the next day.
I don't have books. Should I search for them tonight?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 am

Post by rewq455 »

I do have forensic tools and a rezz kit though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote: What happens if Cult wards cultElli/cultDram?
Then they are confirmed scum and we lynch them.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:Well, I just feel that it is beneficial to the town if investigators kill once. I also feel like Ellibereth is scummy, so that is also beneficial to the town (if I am right.)... I am anxious to stalk and kill ONCE. Not more than once. I am anxious because I want to be prepared to be able to help the town in case I hear noise and am going to die. I didn't hear noise last night, so I could get away with stalking and then killing someone who we believe is cult. Then you all could rob my grave if I am killed by a murderer or the cultists as I believe I will be because I already have been killed once, and I am pretty easily known as being town based upon the way that people before me have played from my character's standpoint.

Any other questions?
By any chance are you murderer?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:If you keep talking, kunkstar, i'm going to stalk and kill you.
Looking more and more like a murderer every post.
I think we should lynch VF today and Furcolow tomorrow since it will take a night for him to stalk, or we could put him on the grave robbing list.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:I don't think we need to lynch Furcolow. I'm pretty convinced he's town who doesn't fully understand the mechanics. If anything we can have him grave rob, but I think we can spend our lynch in much better ways.
That sounds good. He seems WAY to eager to kill for my taste though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by rewq455 »

dramonic wrote:Factoid:

If we take for a fact that murderers won't lie to confirm other players, the one who killed Elvis is either viking or rewq.
thoughts?
I have 0 insanities, which can be confirmed tonight, therefore I could not have murdered.

Also, why are you saying that I am a possible murderer? You have said nothing else to support a suspicion of it.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:14 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:im not robbing graves, i have 1 insanity.
lol. Will you do it if VP asks you to?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 am

Post by rewq455 »

Also is there any chance that Furcolow can be communed tonight by someone with 1 insanity?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:06 am

Post by rewq455 »

@ Furcolow
: I may have missed it. What is your insanity again?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:At this point, I don't even care if I'm suspicious. I'm an investigator with 1 insanity, so I am valuable to the town.

Players like Ellibereth, Viking Fan, even YOU are a lot more suspicious than I am and are much easier to lynch than I.
We A, do not know that you are an investigator, and B, do not know that you only have one insanity.

Also, you do realize that investigative murders will only work if we decide on who will be murdered when. If you are an investigator and you plan on staying that way, we need to murder people who we would lynch if we could that day, thereby removing their night action.

Also, at the moment we are trying to find and kill murderers, because they are possibly close to winning. You look like a likely murderer.

I am torn between lynching him and VF.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by rewq455 »

@rewq: I see no reason to lynch Furcolow over vikingfan today. Why would you even suggest that Furcolow might be a better lynch than VF?
I was frustrated when I wrote this. I still think that VF should be lynched today and Furcolow tomorrow. I am getting strong vibes that Furcolow, if he is not murderer already, is going murderer though. He needs to be killed in the next few days, or made to grave rob.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:p.s. saying im murderer also pisses me off through the fact that youre implying im not a team player and that im selfish (wanting to win only for myself) i find this incredulous argument to be bullshit and i'd like to see your fake evidence you don't have. you are probably scum because youre scummily trying to steer a mislynch of a town player.
Sorry dude, but we know that there is at least one person who has gone murderer. I am trying to find people who could have. The murderer win condition requires them to murder people, no matter which faction they are on. A murderer would be very eager to murderer anybody and it would be very easy to murder under the pretense of helping the town kill cultists.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 am

Post by rewq455 »

Anyone have the vote count?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Someone has an insanity we don't know about. Should someone hammer or should we wait until we find out who has the extra insanity?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Magua wrote:Hayker claimed twitchy after he got ressed. Furcolow did not twitch in his vote. Ergo, it didn't count.

Do we want to hammer now, or wait for Chaco's replacement to claim any relevant night actions?
lets hammer

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
VP wrote:@furcolow- the thing is that if you use your rezz pack on iLord and no one targets him, he still lives and you don't lose your rezz pack. It's a win-win situation other than you gaining an insanity. I really want iLord alive right now and I'd be pretty pissed if he died tonight, so all WIFOM aside, rezz him.
Quite honestly, I don't think he's likely to listen to anyone at this point. There's loads of other people with rez packs floating around - like rewq can rez me tonight. As long a furcolow rezzes someone, it's better than him going maverick and stalking or something.
I wil rez again. I have nothing better to do.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:40 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:OK, I've confirmed that the one with no vote has to be either VP or furcolow.

VP/furcolow, first to show up vote me. NOONE HAMMER YET. If the one who votes me is who I'm thinking, I found our day 5 lynch.
It is furcolow. He has twitchy and did not twitch.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:What if the scum doesn't target iLord because of expectations he'll be rezzed? Maybe I should cover another player.
warding will prevent him from being stalked tonight, thus guaranteeing that he won't die tomorrow night.
He could be night killed by the cult tomorrow night though. maybe DGB could rezz you if no-one is already?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
VP wrote:warding will prevent him from being stalked tonight, thus guaranteeing that he won't die tomorrow night.
Rezzing me kind of made sense because I heard noise, but there's a number of players that DGB can ward so as to not put all of our eggs in one basket. In fact, there's likely to be a lot of stalking going on tonight by our other murderers, so warding may be a good option for other players that don't have much to do as well.
I agree. Wards are better than nothing.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:Eh, perhaps, but my guess is that Plum intends to continue her lurking as she's done all game.

Basically iLord, I think the scum are too scared to post in this thread because at this point it's a losing cause for them. We have them wrapped up so tight it's not even worth them putting an effort in.

In fact, scums, just claim now so we can take care of you quickly and don't need to bother dragging this out any longer than necessary. :D
So we should lynch the lurkers?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:39 am

Post by rewq455 »

I think that we should focus on lynching cultists because we can just rezz everybody who hears noises at night to stop murderers.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
I M
ean that when someone knows what you're gonna do, they can mess it up.
J
ust what you're doing with a rez, they can just choose not to try to Kill. like, they won't go in for the
K
ill at all if i was going to rez him.
I
ll just see whats up.
A
ims are *
M
eaningless* unless you can pull them off?
GOING TO
sleep.
R
ejuvenation is on my agenda.
E
veryone's gotta sleep.
Z
enmasters included!

possibly the worst breadcrumbed message in history, but i wanted to rez without scum knowing
lol..... there was just as much chance of one side catching on as the other. I get the feeling neither side caught on though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:Magua, Plum, Ellibereth, dramonic, farside are the remaining cult/murderers.

/game
Which do you think are cult and which are murderers?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Also,
Vote:Farside
due to her reluctance to claim until reading her predecessors posts to prevent contradictions. If she were a town member the claims would have been consistent no matter who said them.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Magua, Plum, Ellibereth, dramonic, farside are the remaining cult/murderers.

/game
I think Plum and farside are murderers and the remaining three are cult. I'm fairly certain about Plum, Elli and dram. farside is definitely scum, but I'm positive of affiliation. Magua is the least certain of my reads.
Could we lynch one of them today; have you, iLord and someone else that a majority of the town agrees to be town, stalk tonight; lynch another tomorrow; and then you three murder the next night? If these are not all murderer/scum you guys will need to launder the next night, but it has a good chance of killing many enemies.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 am

Post by rewq455 »

dramonic wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
rewq455 wrote:

/game
I think Plum and farside are murderers and the remaining three are cult. I'm fairly certain about Plum, Elli and dram. farside is definitely scum, but I'm positive of affiliation. Magua is the least certain of my reads.
Could we lynch one of them today[...]
well, unless I missed something we've incriminating evidence against Plum.
Vote: Plum

Insanity Infraction
All we have against plum is that he has more insanities than iLord and VP which he claimed.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 am

Post by rewq455 »

my bad didn't see there was another page :p

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2436 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 am

Post by rewq455 »

Unvote

vote plum

Lying about night actions is usually anti-town.

Also, I agree with the idea about Farside grave robbing.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by rewq455 »

farside22 wrote: Question did anyone confirm that VP was targed with Ward from N0?
Did anyone confirm whether EK targeted adel with ward N0?
How would we prove warding?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:27 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:adel is not fucking scum because im not fucking scum. you are much more likely to be scum. i have 1 insanity, how about you ?
Once more the only one that knows that whether or not you are scum is you. Also, a cultist COULD only have one insanity. A cultist could have NO insanities for that matter.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 am

Post by rewq455 »

Can someone with 1 insanity please commune Furcolow tonight?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by rewq455 »

@Mod- This is irrelevant ATM but does the insanity infractions count transfer from a player to his or her substitute?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Is kunkstar a murderer?
Why do you think he is a murderer?
Furcolow wrote:GOOD TO HEAR YOU CAN BELIEVE ME NOW
It is possible for Adel to have appeared town and to have not been. If Adel appeared to be town, it does not automatically make you appear town, even though you are acting like a murderer.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:43 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote: I am not a murderer, do not spread such lies about me.
You are more likely to be scum in iso in comparison to me, so you should really get off my case and worry more about your own.
In ISO what have I done?

Here is what you have said to make me believe that you are a murderer:
Furcolow wrote:Also, having only 1 insanity, I would consider stalking and killing someone as I haven't committed a murder yet, and could still do 1 and stay investigator.
-You were eager to murder in this post
Furcolow wrote:I am planning on stalking someone and murdering them after I use my resuscitation kit to res what is hopefully another investigator. I am glad that I replaced into the game as someone who is fighting for good. I haven't ever been scum, and i've played nearly 10 games, isn't that neat?
-still eager to murder
Furcolow wrote:VP Baltar, do you have any idea on who I should stalk and kill after I rez iLord?
-Yet STILL eager to murder
Furcolow wrote:Well, I just feel that it is beneficial to the town if investigators kill once. I also feel like Ellibereth is scummy, so that is also beneficial to the town (if I am right.)...
I am anxious to stalk and kill ONCE.
Not more than once. I am anxious because I want to be prepared to be able to help the town in case I hear noise and am going to die. I didn't hear noise last night, so I could get away with stalking and then killing someone who we believe is cult. Then you all could rob my grave if I am killed by a murderer or the cultists as I believe I will be because I already have been killed once, and I am pretty easily known as being town based upon the way that people before me have played from my character's standpoint.

Any other questions?
-Here you are admitting that you want to murder
Furcolow wrote:If you keep talking, kunkstar, i'm going to stalk and kill you.
- :shock:

So now give me a reason why you think I should think that you are not a murderer (without you talking about how you only have one insanity. That is unconfirmed.)

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by rewq455 »

[quote="Furcolow]
I also feel like since you and ellibereth both claimed that you stalked early on it is an excuse for gaining insanities as being cult because both of you needed a way to explain what you did earlier on and this was an easy way out for you because cultists can't stalk. i would love for the town to make you all stalk and kill each other under threat of lynch.

we should do that

forced stalking and killing would find cultists, given that the investigator hasn't killed before. we could do this if we could get rid of all the murderers first.[/quote]

Forgive me if I am wrong, but there is no way for a cultist to get an insanity night 0. (unless they launder of course). Ani has been proven to be non-cultist in the following post.
animorpherv1 wrote:
In this post he would have lynched him self if he didn't have the insanity.

Ellibereth tried to murder night 1, so he must have stalked night 0. And he had 2 insanities day 2, so he must have gotten 1 night 0 and 1 night 1, making him confirmed non-cultist.

Also, cross-murdering would not work because we may have one of the last 2 murderers killed, giving the last murderer his win condition.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by rewq455 »

my bad. messed up the quotes.
Furcolow wrote:
I also feel like since you and ellibereth both claimed that you stalked early on it is an excuse for gaining insanities as being cult because both of you needed a way to explain what you did earlier on and this was an easy way out for you because cultists can't stalk. i would love for the town to make you all stalk and kill each other under threat of lynch.

we should do that

forced stalking and killing would find cultists, given that the investigator hasn't killed before. we could do this if we could get rid of all the murderers first.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but there is no way for a cultist to get an insanity night 0. (unless they launder of course). Ani has been proven to be non-cultist in the following post.

animorpherv1 wrote:

In this post he would have lynched him self if he didn't have the insanity.

Ellibereth tried to murder night 1, so he must have stalked night 0. And he had 2 insanities day 2, so he must have gotten 1 night 0 and 1 night 1, making him confirmed non-cultist.

Also, cross-murdering would not work because we may have one of the last 2 murderers killed, giving the last murderer his win condition.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:ebwop

im still leaning cult on the slot, though
Once more. Ellibereth can not be cult. I explained that to you in post 1277.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by rewq455 »

farside22 wrote:
rewq post 1207 I disagree with this post. It ignores the fact that everyone claimed and that Adel stated he heard a noise. now unless you think morph and Adel are scum together (which you did not say and seems more certain that Adel is town) then morph can't be cult.

rewq:Why did you offer this?

I think that I am misinterpreting what you are saying in the first section of the quote, but I felt that since Ani stalked night 0, on a player that had more probability of being town than scum was going murderer. Also his lying about it made me feel that he realized that he was doing something anti-town. I think that lying is usually anti-town and for the most part liars should be lynched. It was a mistake to call him a cultist and not a murderer. I am also pretty sure that his insanity night 0 confirms him to be non-cultist.

As to the second part, I was still worried that Ani was a murderer due to his lying and felt that it would be a good move to investigate him because he did not have a night action, so he could not launder. This was mainly to convince my self that he was not murderer.

Also, Ani is still alive because he is robing 2 graves a night, preventing him from doing any other night actions.
animorpherv1 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:yeah, i also heard noise last night... animorpher should rez me tonight
Why me specifiacally? I'm not the only one with a Res kit.
you're the only one i remembered with a res kit, bro

are you saying you won't do it?
I'd rather not. It's win/win IMO. If your town, we lose someone who is hindering us, if your cultist/murderer, than we lose a cultist/murderer.
If he was stalked though it would still bring a murderer a kill closer to winning if he/she murderers him. I am up for day lynching him.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 am

Post by rewq455 »

Also, I am thinking that we cannot afford for Furcolow to be murdered. This will bring a murderer a step closer to winning. Perhaps a murderer thinks the Furcolow is another murderer, and his killing of him would bring him a day closer to win condition. I think that tonight I should rezz either Furcolow, even though he is annoying as hell. We need to lynch him, not let him be murdered to bring an anti-town faction closer to victory.

@VP- That was a pretty quick change from saying that Furcolow is just a stupid investigator to thinking we should let him die. Why did your opinion change?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:
rewq wrote:@VP- That was a pretty quick change from saying that Furcolow is just a stupid investigator to thinking we should let him die. Why did your opinion change?
He's still a stupid investigator. I never changed my opinion. I've just stopped caring if he dies because he's a massive distraction that is keeping people from having useful discussion. Right now town's numbers are so strong, losing him isn't going to hurt anything.

Feel free to rez him if you'd like, but I wouldn't cry if he was gone.
Whatever you guys are right. All that his posts are doing are wasting my time and we have a number adv. I will rezz iLord instead.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:What's wrong with that plan? Seems to me that it maximizes the death's of scummy people. Right now there are thirteen people alive and probably 4-5 scum. There is at least one scum in Plum/Farside. Dram looks really bad from PoE on the vote counts. Getting rid of all three players in two days (assuming successful murder) instead of three seems like a win-win situation to me.

You think it's that likely Plum already has two murders?
What about lynching DGB today? She is a good player, but most of her posts are very short and are along the lines of "I think so-and-so is scum."
She gives no explanation to her posts. I feel that due to her inactivity, and her brief posts she is tring not to say very much that can be used against her.
Unvote, Vote DGB

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

@kunkstar- for your chart I did not hear noise last night.

Also, the 2 main people that I find scummy are DGB, and Furcolow. The only reason that I do not post any thing anti-DGB is that her lack of substantial posts give me very little to look at. That is also the main reason I think she is scum.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

farside22 wrote:Well commune in the Q&A category states that you gain sanity after you commune. I had assumed (since I don't know) that if someone "stalked" they would gain an insanity after as well. It's why I want the mod to answer my question.

I do see where commune is the only one to say after and no other insanity states that.
So that if you have 1 insanity the books will work as if you had one insanity, not 2.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2635 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP wrote: rewq455, I'd like you to give your actions from every night in your next post and your reasoning for taking those actions please.
Night 0- My predecessor had taken a forensic kit.

Night 1- I had looked for a resuscitation kit. I figured that I would try and protect the towns key players.

Night 2- I had investigated Ani because she had lost her night action and was still getting strong feelings that she was murderer. She came back not bloody.

Night 3 & 4- I rezzed iLord because he appears to be a leading member of the town who the scum would probably want dead.

Also, it turns out that I made a mistake when I noise claimed. I heard noise last night. I must have looked at the night 3 pm or something when I claimed. My bad.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:I thought you were worried about SOG earlier?

While I think rewq has acted townish enough, I don't think I'm ready to give him any kind of a free pass and I want all of his night actions.

Why is it that Elli can't really be cult again? Damn this game and it's too many things to remember at once.
Posted my night actions

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2646 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:55 am

Post by rewq455 »

I there any chance I could be rezzed tonight?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2649 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 am

Post by rewq455 »

@Ani- my bad. I am still basing your gender of your old avatar.

I agree that DGB should be grave-robbing if not lynched ( I would prefer a lynch though).

@ mod- If person B rezzes person A and A rezzes B, are they both rezzed or is only 1?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 am

Post by rewq455 »

@Ani- my bad. I am still basing your gender of your old avatar.

I agree that DGB should be grave-robbing if not lynched ( I would prefer a lynch though).

@ mod- If person B rezzes person A and A rezzes B, are they both rezzed or is only 1?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 am

Post by rewq455 »

I will search for occult books tonight.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

@kunkstar- Why should we lynch Magua and not DGB?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2678 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Why are we lyching Magua

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:going to trust me read on this, and hope kunkstar isnt the murderer stalking me.

*twitch* change my
vote to: plum
*drools* *twitch*

I am checking in... definitely going to be checkin rewq. investigators consider rezzing me, as i'm trying to be more docile and helpful.
We don't want to lynch Plum today though. We want to lynch him tomorrow if Farside is not murdered.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 am

Post by rewq455 »

Un-vote, vote DGB

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

Apparently I missed something. I skimmed over the last 8 or 9 pages and I saw no posts saying why we are lynching Magua. Why are we?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

Besides POE.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2723 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:53 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought the idea was to lynch Plum tomorrow, and Magua today. That's really the way I understand it.
Either way, we are going to lynch Plum. Plum's role will tell us more about if farside is town/not town than Maguas. Plum is also lurking more.
We are not lynching Plum until tomorrow, if Farside is killed.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Farside is town.

What is the best action if we know farside is town?
If Farside = town, then Plum is lying. Lynch All Liars.
lol....

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:37 am

Post by rewq455 »

Farside22 wrote: DGB: doing the number I can't see more then 3 cultist left. I could see semiold based on some of the vote analysis and my own read. req would be on my list as cult. Even dramo hit that list a few times.
Can I ask why I am on the list?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Since plum was cultist, does that make farside confirmed town?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2798 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP

Looks like I was wrong, Plum was murderer, not cult.
plum was cult.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by rewq455 »

@DGB- What was your 2nd night action last night?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (isolation #137) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:46 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
rewq455 wrote:@DGB- What was your 2nd night action last night?
None, why? We can do two actions every night???
After you grave rob once you can do another action.
Vote DGB

kunkstar7 wrote: rewq is the final cult. <-- have to check this over agaiin, I think someone may have checked this out for me.
Why am I more likely to be scum than the other people?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (isolation #138) » Sat May 01, 2010 9:57 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
rewq455 wrote:After you grave rob once you can do another action.
I had no idea. I understood that you could rob another grave.
I'm sorry but I very much doubt that. There have been several in the game referring to how we need to have people rob two graves a night so they can not do any other night actions.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (isolation #139) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:11 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
rewq455 wrote:After you grave rob once you can do another action.
I had no idea. I understood that you could rob another grave.
I'm sorry but I very much doubt that. There have been several in the game referring to how we need to have people rob two graves a night so they can not do any other night actions.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2831 (isolation #140) » Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 am

Post by rewq455 »

I'm sorry but I very much doubt that. There have been several posts in the game referring to how we need to have people rob two graves a night so they can not do any other night actions.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (isolation #141) » Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Can we please lynch DGB today? She has been an option to lynch for the past few days. I am amazed she is still alive.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2855 (isolation #142) » Tue May 04, 2010 12:45 am

Post by rewq455 »

If you guys are that sure that Magua is scum i will vote him.
Vote Magua

Would still prefer DGB lynch though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (isolation #143) » Wed May 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:everyone wards a random target?
Pardon, this should say "Everyone but the stalker wards a random person?"
I like this idea. I volunteer to be the stalker. I have been confirmed to have no insanities, meaning that I am not already murderer. Also, for me to take psychopathy this late in the game would be a really stupid decision.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (isolation #144) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:10 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:Hey VP, how important do you think is the body that Dram is going to rob tonight?
What if we were to have him double rob with no-one else robbing the graves that he does? Then we can confirm that he robbed and is not doing any thing else at night.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (isolation #145) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 am

Post by rewq455 »

@ Mod- How many un-robbed bodies are there?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (isolation #146) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by rewq455 »

farside22 wrote: Kunk, iLord, Magnua, Elli, Morph (I put Elli and morph at the bottom because I believe at this point they can not vote)
Why iLord and Ani?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (isolation #147) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by rewq455 »

And why not DGB?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (isolation #148) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by rewq455 »

What if we have dramonic do whatever he wants tonight and randomly ward tonight so to prevent the stalk from working, and then tomorrow night rezz everyone who was not warded and heard noise?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (isolation #149) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:Dramonic will spite graverob the player we lynch today.

Vote Dramonic

*twitch*
So?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (isolation #150) » Fri May 07, 2010 12:37 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
rewq wrote:So?
We want to keep the bodies.
Ok. I see why it matters now.

unvote, vote Dramonic

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2924 (isolation #151) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:28 am

Post by rewq455 »

How about you rezz someone who heard noise last night, but no one has claimed to have cause it.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (isolation #152) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:22 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:FFFFFF. Stupid Paranoia.
Hence why Dram needs to wagon you :wink:
lol

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #153) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:
vote: ellibereth *twitch*
Apparently we are lynching Dram today

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2943 (isolation #154) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

What night actions should we all be doing?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (isolation #155) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:27 am

Post by rewq455 »

I want to use my books on furcolow

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2947 (isolation #156) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:23 am

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:Yes.

Also, rewq455, you should be the least insane at this point. Using your books will return the same result regardless of who you investigate.
Your right. My bad. Will ward iLord.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2961 (isolation #157) » Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Except for the fact that the graverobbing effectively shut down murderers like Dramonic.
But if he wanted to murder, say, iLord, that would be a good thing.
Why do you say that iLord is scum? Besides the fact that he wants to lynch you.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (isolation #158) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Magua wrote: If dramonic *is* cult instead of murderer, that's *good* for us. Him being murderer instead of cult is the *worst case*.
What advantage would his claiming murderer give the cultists? He IS murderer.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2970 (isolation #159) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:48 am

Post by rewq455 »

Hey Dram, I get the feeling that this will take a while if you don't self vote. If you read this post and have not been lynched yet, please do so.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (isolation #160) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 am

Post by rewq455 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:You two aren't scumbuddies or anything, right?
:roll:

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (isolation #161) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by rewq455 »

I rezzed VP.

I feel smart.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (isolation #162) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Magua wrote:I heard noise.

I resuscitated VP Baltar last night, and someone tried to kill him.

I'm now bloody, and having Compulsion: Launder, will have to launder tonight.
You are lying.
I rezzed VP.
And you don't get an insanity for rezzing. LYNCH HIM NOW!!!!!

VOTE: MAGUA

btw i solved my RL issues early, so am no longer V/LA

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (isolation #163) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by rewq455 »

rewq455 wrote:
Magua wrote:I heard noise.

I resuscitated VP Baltar last night, and someone tried to kill him.

I'm now bloody, and having Compulsion: Launder, will have to launder tonight.
You are lying.
I rezzed VP.
And you don't get an insanity for rezzing. LYNCH HIM NOW!!!!!

VOTE: MAGUA

btw i solved my RL issues early, so am no longer V/LA
my bad. it doesn't say that he got it from rezzing. my bad.
Unvote

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (isolation #164) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Should I bother laundering? I am confirmed not to be murderer due to my insanities and can do a more usefull action tonight such as warding.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3044 (isolation #165) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:58 am

Post by rewq455 »

farside22 wrote:How many insanities do you currently have?
I would like the follow people to answer this question:

Elli, morph, Kunk and req.

Thank you.
I have none and was confirmed to have less than i think 2.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3054 (isolation #166) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why would a player chose not to launder knowing about the chaos?
I didn't realize that we were so close to chaos. That's even more incentive for those who can launder to do so tonight, if you have no better immediate action.

Doesn't VP have Taboo: Launder?
I will launder then.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (isolation #167) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:I think lynching Cult is the play here - we can stop Elli's murder tonight with the bodies, and you're correct that we don't have that luxury with the cultists.

Elli robbing tonight and Magua lynch sounds good.
I think we should lynch Eli today and Magua tommorow, because we do not know how many murders Eli has, and for all that we know, he could complete his final murder tonight and satisfy the win condition.

Vote Eli

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (isolation #168) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:sorry, i checked this a few nights ago but it was in the night phase
Furcolow wrote:i took hallucination because i'm a moron who forgot to submit a night action and therefore laundered.

ITTT Contradictions
unvote, vote Furcolow
I could hug you right now. I'm sure there will be a weak defense on this issue. Lets see who defend Furcolow again.
I've told you guys Furcoclow is scum, but noone listens to me.
We should lynch Magua and Eli over the next two days. If the game is not over by then, I am all for lynching Furcolow.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3155 (isolation #169) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:48 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:Elli may have a vote at least. Kunk can't do shit vote wise that is the difference. I want to see what Elli claims as his insanities and if he can make any vote today.
Lets say for the sake of argument Elli is a murder. I suspect Kunk is a murder. 1 has no vote to speak of. The other does. We have maybe 2 cultist at the most left in the game. I would rather have someone around tomorrow that has a vote that matters to hang a cultist. Wouldnt you?
Elli's absence < Kunk's limitations.

But realistically, I think Elli's more likely to be murderer than Kunk. And that's saying something.
At this point a murderer is more dangerous than a cultist. We need to lynch him.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #170) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:50 am

Post by rewq455 »

N0
Stalked Col
Insanity: Took Taboo Launder

n1
Murder CSL
Insanity: Took twitchy
How did you stalk Col. and then murder CSL.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3158 (isolation #171) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:02 am

Post by rewq455 »

rewq455 wrote:
N0
Stalked Col
Insanity: Took Taboo Launder

n1
Murder CSL
Insanity: Took twitchy
How did you stalk Col. and then murder CSL.
nm. csl replaced col.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (isolation #172) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:28 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:I don't see any essential information in the town PM's themselves that would not be included in the summary.
There is nothing that would in the PMs. All that is in the PM and not the summary is flavor.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3246 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:ani, what night did we stop forcing you to rob graves?

Can someone reiterate for me once more (I know this is annoying and I apologize, but I'm busy lately and dont' have time to pour over the thread atm) why rewq is cleared?
I was communed and proven to have
<
1 insanity. I am confirmed not to be murderer.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 am

Post by rewq455 »

So there is one murderer left and how many cultists?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (isolation #175) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord flipped to have 4 insanities when he was killed. He could have murdered DGB, and there is no other murderer.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #176) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:
rewq455 wrote:iLord flipped to have 4 insanities when he was killed. He could have murdered DGB, and there is no other murderer.
No, we were close to chaos yesterday and he almost certainly laundered to prevent that. He was strongly (and rightly) advocating that anyone who could launder should.

Personally, I would rather lynch farside today, have Magua graverob, and I will check him out with Occult books tonight to see if he really has four insanities.

@ani, acting pro-town =/= pro-town, especially from a very experienced player like farside.
But perhaps he told us to launder so that he could murder. He was very adament about killing DGB.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3296 (isolation #177) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 am

Post by rewq455 »

Ani, you have twitchy don't you?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (isolation #178) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 am

Post by rewq455 »

Ani, you have twitchy don't you?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:Is Kunkstar7 the only person who is still supposed to be bloody?

Having another person rob a pair of graves who we can check for blood could be a benefit.

semioldguy - still clean
VP Baltar - laundered
animorpherv1 - laundered
rewq455 - ?
kunkstar7 - bloody
Magua - laundered
furcolow - clean yesterday
farside22 - bloody, but going to be lynched
I laundered last night.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (isolation #180) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by rewq455 »

If Furcolow robs tonight, it guarantees that he will not kill Kunkstar.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3315 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:seeing as they requested replacement, is farside even allowed to vote?
i disagree with allowing that pouting. i would like to see where the replacement stands before making an uninformed decision. the flailing about farside has been doing seems like VT to me... or in this case investigator. If this vote is counted, though, it won't matter.

Who do you all feel is the most likely to be cult/murderer? there has to be a murderer, and it is in all likelihood magua or kunkstar... why has the focus been shifted to farside anyways?
She must have replaced back in. That is the only way that she could post.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3317 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:i will choose to not murder tonight... did anyone hear noise last night besides me? (i have hallucination, so that would explain why i did) i will probably investigate/commune/resuscitate someone if people don't tell me to go through with it

so far 2 people want me to go through with it (myself and farside's slot), and 2 don't (vp baltar and semioldguy). I am inclined to do it under the circumstances if someone else doesn't tell me not to. I feel like it is a kill worth making to get information, and my radar has been better than normal this game
Be positive that he is not investigator before you murderer him. If you are not positive, DON'T do it. If you think you are however, please do it because we are not going to lynch him.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3336 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:15 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
rewq wrote:Be positive that he is not investigator before you murderer him. If you are not positive, DON'T do it. If you think you are however, please do it because we are not going to lynch him.
This is scummy, really scummy. We have stated all today why I am most likely town, yet you continue to allow him to entertain the thought of him murdering someone proven to not be murderer? Methinks rewq is still a good candidate for final cult.
Seriously, wtf? How can you want someone killed because "we are not going to lynch him"?

Maybe we're off base here. Perhaps Furcolow/rewq are the last murderer/cult?

Can someone who doesn't have distraction unvote so we can speak about this. As far as I can see, farside's vote should not count because she requested replacement before, therefore, she is not in the game anymore. Waiting to hear furcolow's response to SOG.
If I were murderer, I would have insanities. If I were cultist, I would have insanities from Night Killing on my own.

Unvote

Furcolow wrote:well, you sure as hell won't be getting a medal this game, buddy.
basically, if i killed kunkstar, i would be making myself a confirmed town player. There is no possible way I could be cult, and there would then be no way I could have killed DGB. With this many players left, we HAVE to get rid of Kunk and Magua IMO
i have 2 people telling me not to still, and while I do not find them scummy at all, i disagree with this.
We need to get rid of people with high insanity counts.

we can afford to do this as a town and still win. there is no point in wasting the stalk. you say a "confirmed town" is valuable, when you're disallowing us to have a confirmed town tomorrow. open your mind up to possibilities, VP Baltar.
We don't have time to just kill people with high insanity counts though.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 am

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:Cult does gain insanity from performing the ritual.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3352 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:07 am

Post by rewq455 »

@Furcolow I currently have 0 insanities. If someone with few insanites communes me it means that I can not be cult. There is probably 1 left, who NKed iLord and VP. That person would have 2 insanities. I have none, therefore I am not cult.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (isolation #186) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:09 am

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:Magua is the lynch today as the graves are not robbed.

We need to rob the graves for sure tonight though, as the information from many of the flips would be quite helpful.
I agree

Vote Magua

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 am

Post by rewq455 »

@Mod- Are you extending deadline?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3358 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 am

Post by rewq455 »

Magua wrote: Pro tip: Going murderer halfway through the game is not a recipe for win. =P
Ummm.... Yeah. Lynch?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 am

Post by rewq455 »

kunkstar7 wrote:Ok, thanks Magua. I'm debating whether to leave Magua and go after someone else today, or just to finish him off. He is not a threat due to having laundered last night. If we lack any suitable suspect, then we should lynch Magua just to get the nontown out. We need to get our graves robbed as well. Maybe, leave Magua alive and have myself and him graverob? Actually, if rewq doesn't have any insanities he can graverob as well. He wouldn't be in danger of obtaining anything to harm his vote.

Of the players left, I can safely eliminate Magua and Furcolow(from fetish stuffs last night, I don't really see him pulling a gambit with it. We aren't keeping enough track of insanities at this point, so he could have just as easily said nothing.)

So, rewq, SOG, Ani. I'm actually leaning ani as the cultist here. I don't see any reason why not, I'm actually going to reread his play to see why he was confirmed town early on. It seems like he has gotten way too much of a free pass so far to myself. Unless someone else already has the reasoning why he can't be cultist. AFter that, SOG seems next likely, as I don't see the cult trying to pass themselves off as such low insanities so openly.

tl;dr:

myself, rewq graverob,
maybe lynch magua
ani, sog, rewq last cultscum.
I have no insanities. There have been 2 cult night kills, each of which would give an insanity. I have no insanities. Therefore I can not be cult.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (isolation #190) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

Post by rewq455 »

Sorry, pressed submit too early. If you still want me to grave rob I will, but it would be much more beneficial to have one of the other possible scum rob.

Also Magua didn't launder last night. He would have laundered two nights ago after he became bloody by laundering VP. There is a chance that he stalked, so we need to lynch him.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:07 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:where are everyone's insanity counts at? i am COMPLETELY against rewq robbing until we know where he's at. I'm not 100% he's pro-town and not cult-scum. When I decided to use the books on him and proved he's at 1 or 0 insanity count was before the cult-influenced deaths of vp baltar and ilord. I am going to go and look at their final posts to see who they were suspicious of.

@SOG/ANI:
Requesting insanity count/insanities/how you got them

Magua and Kunk both have them through the roof ... I have enough not to check on rewq with my occult books.... I have enough voting insanities as it is, so i don't WANT to rob graves. I will do it if you want to inhibit an investigatory slot's night action as a town, though. I could be trying to resuscitate someone who heard noise, though.

Speaking of hearing noise, I heard noise. Yes, I have hallucination, but if noone else heard noise then I am the one that magua stalked.
If someone else heard noise, claim so I can try to resuscitate you or ward you or whatever the town feels is the best possible option.
Do you still have your books?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3375 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:OK, so I
just
figured out I got a 4th Insanity. I got passed a fetish.

I took Taboo:Launder

@Furcolow:

Avolition, Paranoa & Aversion to VP Balter, whop appears to be dead.
Who is your new aversion to then?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3379 (isolation #193) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Who am I grave-robbing? Also I am going to take twitchy, and what other insanity should I take? I am thinking Taboo:Launder

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3384 (isolation #194) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 am

Post by rewq455 »

How do we know that Magua is not lying about being murderer. Perhaps he is a cultist claiming to be murderer. That means that if we don't lynch him today, he could do another NK, while the murderer possibly commits another murder, giving him the win.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3385 (isolation #195) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:09 am

Post by rewq455 »

rewq455 wrote:How do we know that Magua is not lying about being murderer. Perhaps he is a cultist claiming to be murderer. That means that if we don't lynch him today, he could do another NK, while the murderer possibly commits another murder, giving him the win.
We need to lynch today.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3387 (isolation #196) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 am

Post by rewq455 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
rewq455 wrote:How do we know that Magua is not lying about being murderer. Perhaps he is a cultist claiming to be murderer. That means that if we don't lynch him today, he could do another NK, while the murderer possibly commits another murder, giving him the win.
Hm, yes another factor. I have decided that there is no point throwing the game onto the whim of one player. Lynch Magua and we should be able to make the right choice tomorrow, or no-lynch tomorrow and win in 2v1 LyLo.

That means..

Rewq, graverob
VP Baltar
and
DGB

(So there shall be no excuses if those two are not graverobbed tomorrow morning.)

I will graverob Farside and Magua.

Lynch team go! Not much more discussion is needed today, we need the flips and tonight's actions to determine our next move. With the mechanics it should be pretty much PoE, so I'm not worried about pushing this lynch through now. I want Rewq to confirm he understands who he has to graverob tonight before we hammer. Once he does, then feel free. Ani and Furcolow shouldn't be in danger of cultkill due to them receiving Fetishes, meaning cult likely doesn't have any of them. So people with rez kits, try and rez the person most likely to be killed. Lets do this.
Got it.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3407 (isolation #197) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Everyone vote Magua.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3416 (isolation #198) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 am

Post by rewq455 »

kunkstar7 wrote:Ok, that should be lynch. Rewq graverobs VP Baltar and DGB and I will graverob Farside and Magua. See you all in the morning.
Lets do this.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3626 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

Thank you for a great game Percy.

Can you please put me on the list for Stars Aligned 3 please?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”