farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:Oh yeah, farside needs to claim all night actions immediately, methinks.
Mind if I catch up first? Instead of holding the mod up too much waiting on me I used the commune and just picked DGB figuring if anyone was more insane then me it would be her.

By the way she was not.
I have a lot of reading to do. I hope to have something by Tuesday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:Mind if I catch up first? Instead of holding the mod up too much waiting on me I used the commune and just picked DGB figuring if anyone was more insane then me it would be her.
Unfortunately, no. I'm going to have to ask you to claim right now, before you read.
Didn't chao claim all his actions? Is there a reason you want more then just my night 3 action?
I have a right to ask since I haven't read so far. I did note that chao mentioned taking the taboo for launder.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
VP wrote:Your slot is under suspicion. This will either clear you or damn you and the more you stall, the worse it looks. Claim in your next post.
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to be doing this (especially since farside was nice enough to replace into a 92 page game), but I guess we gotta do what we gotta do :(. It doesn't look good at all that farside stalled.
Then lynch me. I refuse to be baited without knowing all the facts.
Either give me a case, reason or tell me why the person I replaced is under suspicion. Or wait till I read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, you're scum. Sorry you replaced into that slot farside, but that's how it goes. You have absolutely no reason to hide your night actions other than not wanting to contradict your predecessor's story.

I gave you a legitimate reason why you need to claim them. The person you replaced is under suspicion because of PoE with night actions and vote counts. It's legit. This is your last chance to claim and quit stalling.

And I agree with iLord that it's unfortunate because you're a great player for replacing into such a large game, but it's what needs to be done.
Then lynch me. I'm not a mind reader. I looked at him in iso and apparently he claimed already N1, N2 and on N3 he searched the Occult books. So what are you looking for from me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I claimed my night 4.

What is PoE?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:farside, why did you look at Chaco in iso after VP and I told you to claim?
To see if there was a valid reason why you were asking for my claims.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:We have too many people to lynch and not enough lynches. Would we rather lynch
Murderer
today or Cultist?
By the way the bold is what a player choses when he has to pick an insanity. chao nor myself picked it.
I can't Launder, I have to twitch when I vote and I can't vote the same person in the same day now. 2 are provable today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:To see if there was a valid reason why you were asking for my claims.
Wouldn't it make more sense to look at my ISO? Or the actual game thread?

Isn't it conventional to ask replacements for night actions so we can see if they correlate with their predecessor?
Not if I want to see if my predecessor already claimed and now I want to try and figure out why your asking for me to claim something he already claimed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

No offense when I state this but I really find people who try to trip up a replacement to claim when their predessor already claim the lowest form of scum hunting. You want to lynch me because my predessor claimed already and you want to see if I claimed something different.
No matter what you think about me as a player I really despise people that take advantage of a player that replaces in.
I personal have seen players I replace give false info and be town. So don't give me shit for checking out chaco.
You want to nail me as some scum suspect give me a case to look at, don't waste my time being a dick to a replacement.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside22 wrote:No offense when I state this but I really find people who try to trip up a replacement to claim when their predessor already claim the lowest form of scum hunting. You want to lynch me because my predessor claimed already and you want to see if I claimed something different.
No matter what you think about me as a player I really despise people that take advantage of a player that replaces in.
I personal have seen players I replace give false info and be town. So don't give me shit for checking out chaco.
You want to nail me as some scum suspect give me a case to look at, don't waste my time being a dick to a replacement.
You can feign anger all you like. Asking you to confirm info you wouldn't know is a very legitimate form of scumhunting. Sure, Chaco COULD have lied, but town lying is definitely not the norm and given the complexity of this game I think he'd have a fair deterrant not to. It's simply not a legitimate argument to make.

iLord, my robbing list tonight reads: dram, Elli, farside22

Lynch Plum today.

Whatever you say clyde. You didn't answer why you wanted me to claim after my predessor already claimed so I know at that point what your trying to do. Thanks again for not providing a case. Should I bother to read the game or will just lynch me because I did what any player should do when confronted from others to claim and look at their predessor.
You want to lynch me when I can prove my insanities. Knock yourself out. Let me know if I need to read or you want to lynch on some super secret thing that doesn't exist.
Let me know before I start
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside wrote:Whatever you say clyde. You didn't answer why you wanted me to claim after my predessor already claimed so I know at that point what your trying to do.
Except for the part where I did.

PoE = Process of Elimination, btw.

And ftr, I don't expect you to read the whole game and you're not getting lynched today. The point is, however, that you've repeatedly fought down a legitimate request for no real reason other than the unlikely fact that Chaco lied as town...so...how would you read that as town?

And my name isn't clyde. :(

Anyhow, I'm finished with this argument.

Waiting for the rest of the people to show up now. Plum, do you have anything to say?
And I see no reason to claim coming in as a replacement. I have seen scum try and trip up town players and I have seen town trip up scum with that tactic. You consider me a noob and insult my intelligence and I will call you the name of Clyde.

Now that I know I'm not getting lynched today I will sit down Monday and start my read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ farside - this game has unique mechanics. Everyone has been claiming everything every day, since Day1.
So the people asking me to claim when my predessor already claimed are just proven jerks. So noted.

For anyone who cares I don't do reads on the weekends as my time is more limited.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Just starting to do a read today. I tried to iso read but got confused very fast so I decided to read from page 1. I'm going out soon so here is my notes thus far with some questions to some people and a scum suspect already.

Page 1 thru Page 5

Dramonic and his views of the game just scream town to me. As he talks about the advantages of noise and fake claiming helpful
and informative. Sure it's more about the game and how it works but gives points about scum lying (which I guess means cultist don't hear noises)Question to Dramo were you in the last game?

Adel not reading the game? that is unheard of! Adel is almost always looking at set up and talks.
Adel ORLY grrrr Adel checked out but this is bull. If a player is dead then we have no info from what they did or if they heard anything. How does this give info?
Don't get me started with the vote here He wasn't the only person talking about what's going on everyone else is agreeing and your calling out one person on this. Seriously scum vibes already page 2
Amished wins award for worst vote This may be page 2 but RVS with the discussion there better be better reason's
Adel post 53 :roll: Considering I saw 3 known cultist who did agree and just claimed I would like to know how Adel knew this
SlySly post 60 I feel this confirms Dramo as cultist.
Semioldguy: what was this post in regards to huh?
Faraday : So what about what Sajin stated in regards to why claiming was good? vote dramo Why the BW/RVS vote here?
morph has this been verified yet? I don't like this coming from you.
scum nicod post 78 nvm this is crap comment ding morph as the VI of the game.
iLord post 86 did you really think that morph would admit to this as scum? Why was it scummy in your view?
morph post 93 what? What? aaaahhhhhhhhhhh I just want to say that is not what you said or your reason's for picking launder in the first place.
You stated the following:
Also, I decided to Launder myself, and I chose Avolition because I essentially, over the period of the game, seem really scummy in every game I play, as well as I always seem to find townies scummy. By day 4, I should have some info to make an informed decision.
Which implied in my view you wanted an insanity and doesn't explain why you laundered if that was not your goal.

Morph: How does laudering yourself help the town in an unconventional way?
Semioldpost 104 can you explain this in more detail of what you mean? Isn't there a way for the cult to gain an insanity on n0?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:@iLord
You don't gain insanity for resuscitating someone else, only for being resuscitated.

If the town doesn't lynch Plum I'd prefer to see both her and farside robbing graves tonight
I will rob a grave tonight. I saw the thoughts on ani doing this. I see some people think since my predessor murdered stat that he became a murder.
I can only assure you that he did not/nor did I.

N0 ward dramo
N1 stalked start
N2 murdered start
N3 checked occult book
N4 communed with DGB

So I can see grave robbing in my future plans but again my sanitys are all provable in some way shape or form that means point blank I didn't chose the insanity to become a murder. As to what chaco was thinking or doing I don't know it's not how I would have gone about doing this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I never received a message that I heard noise so Pom's lying her little butt off if she says she stalked me last night.

vote: Pom

LaL

still reading

Insanity Infraction
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

First point in regards to stalking:
mod wrote:Night Actions that target a character will often make noise. If your character is the target of at least one of Pass Fetish, Craft Fetish, Resuscitate, Investigate, Ward or Stalk, or if your character performs the Ward action, you will receive the message "You heard Noise in the night" upon the start of the next Day. You will receive the same message, even if multiple noisy actions target you.

I didn't see anything that stated I would not hear the noise if Pom failed. Some please correct me if I'm wrong.

Second note to those saying I'm a murder:
mod wrote:Prerequisite: You must have targetted them with Stalk the previous night. You also cannot take this action for a second time unless you have the insanity Psychopathy.
If I had stalked more then one person I would say lynch me know and kill me, but that is not the case and as I said each insanity I have is provable.

Now if you think I'm a cultist give me a case to understand while I finish reading.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:By the way I never received a message that I heard noise so Pom's lying her little butt off if she says she stalked me last night.

vote: Pom

LaL

still reading
It should be in your night 4 results. If you really did not get a noise message then we have some issues. Are you referring to night 4 or from previous nights in your reread?
Checked the results and the mod does not meantion anything about hearing any noise while I was doing the commune.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:If I had stalked more then one person I would say lynch me know and kill me, but that is not the case and as I said each insanity I have is provable.
Chaco/you could've grave robbed at any time and picked up another insanity.
Me I can say I didn't think about it. I wanted to get the res kit till I found out I was permantly bloody (can't launder *curses chaco's name) so getting a kit is useless. I saw him search the book N3 so I figured I would just continue in that order and pick someone I have a tough read on in most games.
As for chaco who knows what he was thinking. I looked at this kill on start as someone probably thinking about becoming a murder but seeing as he admitted it, that would be idiotic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Page 6 - Page 13

morph red alert, red alert furture murder in progress.
slyscumbah hah Just a reminder to those not paying attention or reading. He wanted to and voted dramo for becoming a potention murder. What's the difference between dramo and morph?
Elli adds to scum list Eli is another one I expect to read and analysis the best play. This post is crap from him.
Adel I call bullshit
Nicoscumthis between sly and Nic I can tell I will be going back and forth with Morph.

*mutters noises about day talking scum and how much harder it is to scum hunt*
Elli post 154 why is claiming stupid?
Adel post 157 Yup Adel is scum. Saying that morph can't hammer is not provable almost had me on the ground laughing at how wrong that staement is.
Slyscumpost 179 bussing or protecting? I can't decide because Adel does come of scummy
slyscumpost 196 is missing things I found and comes off weak. Will consider this and think more about Adel being scum.
VPBaltar post 240 Why did you chance your view. What did Adel say that you felt was right or good?
Adel post 244 the WIFOM in this post just kills me. Seriously it's really bad.
Adel post 251 finally but why did you say it wasn't provable ability before? (damn you for being gone)
DGB post 261 at least she agree's with me but where have you been? Why so quiet?
Mod post 303 proves morphs insanity.

Question did anyone confirm that VP was targed with Ward from N0?
Did anyone confirm whether EK targeted adel with ward N0?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
Kunk wrote:In practice Taboo(Launder) is an unprovable insanity. From what I remember Chaco's kill of start was a "vigkill". The main reason your slot is under suspicion is because of the claimed kill which leads to murderer and unstated night actions, also the lurking didn't help much.
Actually, I wasn't that suspicious of Chaco because the Start kill was quite appropriate. Asking farside immediately to claim was just a precaution, and now I really don't like how she reacted :( .
Well too bad. You didn't have a reason to ask me about past night actions after a the player I replaced claim. If you don't like me bitching at you for trying that tactic you can take it in the *blank, blank, blank * and then *blank, blank, blank, blank* with it all day long.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2440 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Nvm to my 2 questions I just found that vp was warded and Adel being stalked (he heard noise) which means morph is town (although I still reserve the right to call him a VI) who could turn murder.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Furcolow wrote:adel is not fucking scum because im not fucking scum. you are much more likely to be scum. i have 1 insanity, how about you ?
oooo someone's a bit touchy with my reread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I can be investigated
Characters may get blood on their clothes from the Resuscitate and Murder actions, as well as from The Ritual. The Investigate action can detect blood. The Launder action will clean the blood away. You will be told when you become Bloody.
My clothes are permently bloody with that insanity. I'm not scum (case if you have one? still waiting......)
I have to vote with a twitch (provable)
I can't vote the same person in the same day (provable)

My insanities came from stalking (stalking is only done by investigators)
checking the book and I believe from the murder of start.
So Furcolow. unless you know I'm a murder I'm not a cultist since I stalked someone. Oh yes I see that bypass's you completely :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
iLord wrote:
Kunk wrote:In practice Taboo(Launder) is an unprovable insanity. From what I remember Chaco's kill of start was a "vigkill". The main reason your slot is under suspicion is because of the claimed kill which leads to murderer and unstated night actions, also the lurking didn't help much.
Actually, I wasn't that suspicious of Chaco because the Start kill was quite appropriate. Asking farside immediately to claim was just a precaution, and now I really don't like how she reacted :( .
Well too bad. You didn't have a reason to ask me about past night actions after a the player I replaced claim. If you don't like me bitching at you for trying that tactic you can take it in the *blank, blank, blank * and then *blank, blank, blank, blank* with it all day long.

Sorry Farside but iLord is correct. Everyone has been claiming all night actions since N3, I think maybe before that as well. Chaco was one of the few people that did not provide any information. I actually argued that we should wait in Day 4 for Chaco to be replaced to ask his slot to claim then, but it didn't happen, so your slot needed to claim immediately. You may not have realized or whatever, but in everyone else's eyes you were defying what is established protocol in this game so far.
I saw he claimed N0, N1 and N2 so I was a bit suspicious on why I was asking to reclaim everything all over again.
It's typically as I said a town tactic or a scum tactic. (null) but it's not one I will ever fall for and will curse out the player trying to think he can one up a replacement. And will get chewed out by me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Why is farside asking questions to players who aren't in this game anymore?
I'm ranting to the ghost/replacement of Adel? What else can I do when I find someone scummy?

If you're town, you won't graverob tonight.
I thought since morph was told to grave rob start night 1 and then lynched later because of becoming a potentional murder that it would be best for me to do and be lynched later before I do become a murder.
What changed between day 1 talks about this and now?
As for a for changing my view...it's called reconsidering. How is this helping you scum hunt or be relevant to the current game at all?
So far not on my scale but I'm on page 13. Adel (fur) is #1 suspect.
My #1 goal is just looking for cultist. Finding the murder will be much more difficult.
Don't get me wrong, it's great that you're reading the whole game, but it's rather unnecessary to post your notes in the thread when all of this stuff is light years ago.
Some are notes and some are questions. I like to get everything down in the game I find relevent.
What do you think of furcolow's response?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

*Mod: sorry I'm a bit busy atm. Did my vote count or does it not count with the sanity infraction?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Read contining:
Page 14 - page 20

Ell this makes me think ell picked stalking seeing the number of deaths N1
Semi this post 393 is a lot like what Sly stated and he fliped scum.
Faraday post 399 Oh really he reads town? Someone that flipped cultist. Damn you for replacing out
DGB post 401 how did you get this read on these two players saying they were town?
Vp Baltar post 410 Why did you find the talks and discussion on the game strategy trivial?
dramo post 417 well apparently looking at N1 morph was not the only one stalking. :lol:
dramo post 420 If you know this was a possiblity why did you not push to have people claim who warded who on N0? It would have helped narrow down murderes.
Dramo post 432 I would like some wine with that cheese please.
Eli post 454 since sly flipped cultist I want something more fleshed out that explain why you thought he was town.
Faraday post 482 comes to the defense of Sly pretty quick.
Vp Baltar post 483 Like who?
Elli post 488 why is it not a tell?

Adel trying to break the game was actually some interesting points. I don't know why he got all huffy when the mods were discussing the situation. It put Adel in a less scummy spot then before at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord. Plum claims here that she stalked me
Plum wrote:Hey guys.

There goes my plan to stalk and murder Chaco-Farside. And it seems it was a pretty good one too, considering the fact that Percy is quite clear with giving a replacement the predecessors actions, as I know from experience; the only half-decent excuse of hers, that she's seen people give false replacing-in info as Town has got to be complete bull. So we can lynch her now if you like or let me kill her, whatever works for you.

And I took Taboo: Launder. I was never interested in spending a Night Laundering once I got Bloody anyway, so.
If this was true and according to what I read on page one I should have heard a noise being stalked.
I did not hear a noise so that means she is lying about stalking. Unless someone can explain why I did not hear a noise she is most definately lying.

*twitch*

Vote: Plum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Pages 21 - page 31

DGB post 501 Please explain then how Dramo heard a noise if you think this is a lie.
Elli post 558 actually had promise too bad 3 people already were thinking about being a murder. Gives food for thought.
Elli post 576 Why did you suggest players to stalk others when you can't do it yourself (at least I don't think you can stalk twice in a row?)
Dgb post 578 So not town
VP post 676 you stated you didn't believe Chaco warded Dramo (even though dramo heard a noise) What do you believe that Chaco did to Dramo then?
vp wrote:It's the scummiest plan I've heard in this game. Allowing six cult members plus however many people want to go murderer dictate a large list of likely Investigators to die on night 1 is an idea that would only come from scum.
How do you come up with this as your reason for pooping Elli's idea? Why do you assume that all the scum will be picked in this case to do the shooting?
vp wrote:And why is that? It's not even close to fundamentally the same plan. His had the chance of working, yours is almost guaranteed to result in a town loss.
What was the difference between Adel's plan and Elli's?

Interesting point here and more fasinating to boot considering that the player Elli targeted was a cultist
EK wrote:If Elli is telling the truth about stalking, he wants to win as a murderer. Players who want to win with the town would NOT have chosen stalk last night. They just wouldn't have.

If Elli is lying about stalk, he is cult. I can totally see the motivation for a cult player to "prove" they're not cult by pretending to stalk. Then suggest a plan where they can convince the town to vig themselves.
DGBpost 771 why did you vote for Nico in this post?

Mod: If you stalk someone n0 can you stalk someone else N1? Would that option be avialible?
I assume no but didn't see it as a question asked and answered.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

People who have posted that ignored my questions so far:
VP and DGB. I'm continuing my read today. I don't see a reason to ignore my questions I'm asking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Page 32 - page 44

ilordpost 816 why is elli as confirmable as ani?
VP post 833 useless info and nothing to add to the convo
DGB post 864 calling DGB scum at this point
Magna wrote:Ellibereth is a strange case. I went through up until page 23 suspecting Ellibereth of being cult. Got to the stalking admission. I continue to believe that Ellibereth is cult, and that the stalking confession was done simply as a way of getting town credibility. I find it interesting that a lot of people were very suspicious about Animorph, up until the Aversion was proven, but very few have reacted the same way with Ellibereth. I'll get to that later.
agreed.
vp post 951 why were you happy with your vote at this point?
Semi post 964 Not saying much on why he finds Nico scum. Sure could have voted ice but I don't see much as far as reasoning for this vote on Nico
VP post 1005 reasoning??
Semi post 1006 you did? Can you post where you stated this?
Dramo post 1008 what did nico say that earned that response from you?
Elli post 1025 reasoning?
Side note: I loked rewq's notes. I don't know why people are so against them *cough* VP. Sure it's things that have been said but it means (1) there are reading the game (2) showing thoughts on what is going on in the game and (3) are not going to flake out/ lurk like some others *cough* drench
iLord post 1073 why did sajin's post behavior bother you here?
Elli post 1090 did you really think if CSL is scum that announcing things like this helped? (seeing as he fliped scum why did you announce your intent?)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Semi post 964 Not saying much on why he finds Nico scum. Sure could have voted ice but I don't see much as far as reasoning for this vote on Nico

Semi post 1006 you did? Can you post where you stated this?
Yeah... Click on post 964 again.
semioldguy 964 wrote:iLord is spot on about the unvote post. It is a good tell and one I really like.
Referring to iLord's post 797 which was more briefly summarized in Post 730 as "#678: Feels like he has to explain why he's unvoting Ani - scummy."
So you just followed someone else's reasoning. Good to know. :roll:

I still haven't got to the case on chaco. Anyone want to some up what the charges are?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:I still haven't got to the case on chaco. Anyone want to some up what the charges are?
There are none?
I haven't caught up. I was told when I got in that I was replacing a scummy spot. I would like to know what the case is? Is this really difficult? Should I ask the mod to include a rule that states that players can not be dick's to replacements?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

page 45 - page 53

Elli post 1104 do you still believe this?
drench wrote:On CSL L+1'ing: The difference between L and his L+1 was 2 minutes. I would say that it's feasible that CSL simply didn't see Nico's self-hammer. Makes it more a null-tell more than anything.
:roll:
VP post 1142 This is odd post. No where do you state suspicion on Sly even sayin Phates point is okay but have him on your cult list. Why?
Dramo: post 1143 why is this unlikely?
Hayker wrote:*twitches*

I was murdered last night, but obviously saved as well. Looks like animorv decided to try to kill me...
ummmm why is morph alive? Actually he's still considered an investigated but well on his way to murder.
Feel more confused with morph's claim of not doing it.

Dramo: Why is this post 1160 bad reasoning?

Dramo post 1171 better

rewq post 1207 I disagree with this post. It ignores the fact that everyone claimed and that Adel stated he heard a noise. now unless you think morph and Adel are scum together (which you did not say and seems more certain that Adel is town) then morph can't be cult.

UGH to page 52. I don't believe scum would trade one for one and the votes on Drench are going to WIFOM.
If I continue to tear my hair out by the end of this read trying to figure out who is what group I will hate percy forever.
CSL wrote:Didn't use an action = auto-launder.

Hence two insanities.
Bawhahahahhahahahahahaha. bawhahahahahahahaha
OMG this is too funny for words.

rewq:Why did you offer this?
DGB post 1292 why?
DGB is so scummy it hurts now. Seriously how is she not lynched yet coasting by with votes and unvote and no explanation, obviously not reading the game and coasting day after day.
FOS: DGB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Unless someone can explain how I'm scum since chaco and myself both claimed to the murder of start and no one else claimed to do it I'm calling every person bullshiiters.
If you think I'm a murder then more power to you.
As for VP. GFYS. I've done more scum hunting these past 2 days of reading then I have read of your post in the last 53 pages.

As of page 53 scum list:

Cultist:
VP
DGB

murder/cultist
Eli
Drench
Dramo
Plum

murder town
ani

town
ilord

unsure:
manga
semi
furclow
req
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

And the problem Manga is I didn't hear a noise last night which means Plum is lying about targeting me.
I double checked with the mod becuase maybe I missed something in his flavoring when I checked DGB.
He confirmed I heard no noise. I would like to know why Plum is lying or if anyone can explain why I didn't hear a noise.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Why would plum "stalk" someone they know isn't the cultist? I mean shouldn't the priority be cultist first? If someone took murder then they have a big climb to try and get the wincon, which at this point seems way outside the posibilities at this point. There was 3 murders night 1 and only 1 night 2 (which chaco) did. Isn't the wincon for murders like 6 dead bodies. I would think the cultist would want to kill any potentional murders before a town player would and I also believe a potentional murder in the making would want to kill someone they believed was a murder.
Plum's views don't make sense from a town prospective.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why would plum "stalk" someone they know isn't the cultist? I mean shouldn't the priority be cultist first? If someone took murder then they have a big climb to try and get the wincon, which at this point seems way outside the posibilities at this point. There was 3 murders night 1 and only 1 night 2 (which chaco) did. Isn't the wincon for murders like 6 dead bodies. I would think the cultist would want to kill any potentional murders before a town player would and I also believe a potentional murder in the making would want to kill someone they believed was a murder.
Plum's views don't make sense from a town prospective.
At this point the wincon for murderers is only three dead, assuming that vikingfan had 2 kills. Since murderers can double up on bodies it is possible that plum is stalking her third kill right now, and with Chaco a possible murderer it makes sense for her to target farside.

Yet her claiming to rez Hayker makes it unlikely that she is murderer yet. Did anyone else claim a rez on Hayker? Unfortunately night actions weren't claimed for N0 so we can't know if any of the dead from N1 had a rez kit at that point, but my assumption is if no one else claimed a rez on Hayker then Plum is probably town right now and Farside should be the lynch, just for lying about noises if Plum really did stalk Farside. Actually, lynch farside, commune Plum again, and if she has more insanities than VP or iLord again then we got ourselves the next lynch, as she has no explanation for another insanity besides stalking again, which a townPlum would have no reason for.
I can prove 2 out of 3 insanities. I can't prove launder but I was checked by someone who stated I was not bloody N1 (it was evil if I remember correctly) Sooooo this means I did not kill anyone N1. All I know is I didn't hear a noise last night. This either means murder plum is lying about her target or cultist plum is lying about her action to cover up her insanity.

edit found evil's post:
evilsnail wrote:I investigated Chaco last night. He wasn't bloody, which means that, if he killed start, he didn't participate in the ritual N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Farside22 wrote:I can prove 2 out of 3 insanities. I can't prove launder but I was checked by someone who stated I was not bloody N1 (it was evil if I remember correctly) Sooooo this means I did not kill anyone N1. All I know is I didn't hear a noise last night. This either means murder plum is lying about her target or cultist plum is lying about her action to cover up her insanity.
But that doesn't mean you don't have more than 3 insanities. That's essentially what is happening here with Plum. She stated she only had one insanity but commune shows a discrepancy with the claimed insanities. So just because you can prove you have 2 insanities that does not guarantee you don't have more. Not sure what the Night 1 bloody has to do with anything, because you aren't really under consideration for cult at this point.

Also, blah missed the fact that occults get destroyed on "more than" results.
I'm just saying that I'm not a murder. I've done one kill (chaco did) your just as likely a murder as me (read the post where you confessed to the Adel hit). I checked DGB with my commune. I had 2 insanities before the commune and I received a result that DGB is not more insane then me. She can confirm her own sanity. Sure it means I'm higher then her but how would I know that if I didn't check her. It means (1) I havent' stalked anyone (2) killed anyone but start. If I was a murder then stalking from Chaco on N3 would make sense. Not breaking out the commune book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Magua wrote:Sorry about the multipost -- I stupidly hit Submit before I had added everything.
farside22 wrote:And the problem Manga is I didn't hear a noise last night which means Plum is lying about targeting me.
I double checked with the mod becuase maybe I missed something in his flavoring when I checked DGB.
He confirmed I heard no noise. I would like to know why Plum is lying or if anyone can explain why I didn't hear a noise.
100%, one of you two is scum. I simply find Plum's night action history to be more pro-town than Chaco's.

If what you say is true (that you heard no noise last night), then FYPOV Plum did not stalk you and you're in no danger of dying tonight due to Plum. FMPOV, there's a huge difference between a tomorrow where you've been murdered and a tomorrow where you haven't been, and I'm curious to see which one occurs.
Well I know she's lying but I think proving to the town this wouldn't hurt. I'm just wondering why Plum is lying now. She saves herself being lynched today trying to do something she calls "pro-town" ..........
I need to finish my read first something doesn't sit right.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kunk and mangua are ignoring the fact that Plum lied about her insanities as stated by VP.
So I said I didn't hear a noise. Fine don't believe me but another player states she lied about her sanity count and you still think she's town?
Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Page I forgot where I started to page 92

We know that Adel was a target and rezz'ed
But N1 Phate stated he was rezz'ed and targed by the ritual thing....So if the cultist can only kill one person why does this clear plum or adel?
Magua post 1362 this sounds like you want to go be a murder. Why in the world did you vote Drench over CSL in this post?
Kunkstar: post 1423 so a potentional murder.
dramo: post 1451 what difference does that make?
Semi: post 1464 why did you notice this with evil, but not say anything to DGB or VP who were doing the same thing?
Mangua post 1557 this makes me believe dramo more likely cult now or potentional murder. (leaning cult)
Plum post 1570 why did you vote for SlySly here?
DGB post 1648 die scum die
Elli post 1677 cool story bro :roll:
drama has some explaining to do
drama bullshit alert
dramonic wrote:Commune, got a town result. Should I claim on who?
(hint, it's not on Sly)
semi post 1900 I disagree in some part if the town forces people to take averision and say player X take aversion to player Y and you think one of them may be cult with the other then this finds 2 cults in one catch as they can not target each other and they need to have an excuse why they didn't.
semi post 1902 how?
semi post 1908 I disagree with your numbers. There is more town then cult at this point. The town will take down the cult more likely.
hmmmm looking further I can see why people think this helps murders now. But damn good idea on finding cultist that's for sure.
I would consider revising this plan and forcing those we feel our cultist to do this insanity and target each other for averision.
I think a list is in order for this and wipe away some of our concerns on some players.
DGB: Why did you take aversion and why to iLord?
VP: post 2145 This is a good plan.

Kunk:
Ok, the only issue is that we would have to decide on a person to be murdered, thus a murderer can hide behind that choice, similar to what Drench was trying with having the same target as Ani. My concern is what happens if a second murderer also targets the same person? Does that count as a kill for them? The good thing is an Investigator can only kill once without taking Psychopathy, so if any "pro-town" player kills twice, they should be summarily lynched.
What happened to this view?

I really want to check furlow for insanities now. He's scummy in comparision to Adel.
Seriously.......Furcolow I have added you to the ass list. Did you read the game before you made this post?
Furcolow wrote:At this point, I don't even care if I'm suspicious. I'm an investigator with 1 insanity, so I am valuable to the town.

Players like Ellibereth, Viking Fan, even YOU are a lot more suspicious than I am and are much easier to lynch than I.

Cultist:
DGB
Dramo
Elli

Question: I didn't see anything in regards to this so I will ask. Do all or most cultist have to be in the ritual for it to occur? I didn't see it on the requirements.

potentional murderers

Kun/Drench team
ani
eli
far

town:
vp
ilord

I can see why morph wants fur dead. Wow. I was told I was antaganistic man I'm sweet and cream next to Fur. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

ummm VP did you check semi N3? I'm asking this for a reason. Does sanity count once you take the action? Does anyone know this as fact?

Mod: At what point do you count someone gaining insanity in the game? Is it at the time of the action or after the action?
If I commune and check a player who is the same sanity as me at the time of the commune and they were to stalk that night would I be told they had more insanities?

Basically at the time VP had 1 insanity but gained an insanity after doing the commune. Why is everyone assuming that he see's Plum more insane because of the so called insanity last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Well commune in the Q&A category states that you gain sanity after you commune. I had assumed (since I don't know) that if someone "stalked" they would gain an insanity after as well. It's why I want the mod to answer my question.

I do see where commune is the only one to say after and no other insanity states that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm finally done and poo poo to all you nay sayers about reading and catching up or listening to me.

I know I didn't hear a noise so if everyone wants to wait and confirm that scum plum (murder/cultist) is telling the truth so be it but since she never stated any comments about being suspicious of Chaco to begin with I think you guys are letting her claim slide by to easily.

Kunk a chart for today would be lovely. I think full claims from everyone on who did what since N0 would be great.

Onto the thought process. I saw there was talks about doing aversion. I notice the next day DGB take averision to iLord. This looks scummy after the talks and her lack of scum hunting, following (and yes semi DGB is following and buddy so much it's discusting) and lack of reasoning has her in my books as suspect #1 for cult. I also felt that she personally took an infraction during I think day 2 so she wouldn't have to rob graves.

Elli and Dramo feel cultish but there is this thing going on with furlow, plum and kunk I can't get over.

murders/investigators:

ani
far

These two are provable already in the game. I think those that killed N1 and haven't claimed those kills are most likely people still thinking of being murders.

unvote:
vote: DGB

*twitch*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
Farside wrote:I also felt that she personally took an infraction during I think day 2 so she wouldn't have to rob graves.
But wouldn't that have also stopped her from participating in the ritual if she's cult?

Also, wouldn't you want plum dead today if you're town? I don't understand a switch if you KNOW she's lying scum.
No one believes me. I'm willing to let the truth come out tomorrow (since I will be alive tomorrow and shown that I was not stalked).
The cult from what I read don't all need to be present when there is a Ritual Resolves and for the Ritual only a 3 of them need to sumbit the name. Which means at this point if there is 3 cultist left in the game then all they need is 2 to be part of the first Ritual.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Kunk for your records: I heard noise night 2. I didn't not hear noise N3 or N4.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:Ugh, no time to put into this game.

I still haven't decided between Plum and Farside, and so, it'd be infinitely preferable to have Plum murder Farside. Unfortunately, if Farside ends up alive still, we don't know if Farside was rezzed or Plum was lying =/.

I don't think we're behind any if farside doesn't die tomorrow, so at worst we'd just be a in situation like today. At best, night actions could possibly tell us way more. I'm up for lynching DGB, having Plum vig farside, and then having Elli, Magua, and kunkstar graverob (We could technically do one more person, but I'd rather save the body, since I can't see anyone else who would be good).
No one should Rezz me. I did not hear a noise so I will not be dead. Once I'm alive tomorrow you should be along with me lynching the lying Plum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Why are we not having farside rob tonight?
Sure I will rob tonight.
I read that grave allows you to chose another action. So I'm robbing a grave and??
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2601 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Sure thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:If farside's scum, then she won't bother to rob the grave as she's dying anyway.

If farside's town, we don't want her to waste the body.

I was thinking something along those lines - I might've missed something, though.
So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
I'm going to be alive tomorrow I hope you have a really good explanation why.

PLEASE DO NOT TARGET ME FOR A REZ TONIGHT. I DID NOT HEAR A NOISE.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
dramonic wrote:I'm against any of the Grave-Robbers taking avolition.

If none of our lynch and graverobbers are cultists we end up ridiculously close to a LyLo case, three days in a row.
I seriously doubt that that's the case.
farside wrote:So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
I'm going to be alive tomorrow I hope you have a really good explanation why.

PLEASE DO NOT TARGET ME FOR A REZ TONIGHT. I DID NOT HEAR A NOISE.
I don't get what you mean by the first part.

The point of this was to test for the scenario that Plum is investigator telling the truth. Tomorrow, we'll be in the same situation as today, minus one possibility.
You stated that if I'm scum I won't bother robbing graves.
Since I'm town you don't want me wasting the bodies. I feel like well I'm damned if I waste them and I'm damned if I don't do it with that statement.

Since I will be alive tomorrow what explanation will you have for that? How is it the same situation today?

As for DGB she never answered my questions. Yes I believe scum DGB would buss her scum buddies. DGB purposely took Aversion and this was after the discussion of forcing players to take Aversion to find the remaining cultist. And I still feel that when she took the penalty of no action for the night there was no pro-town reason to do so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote: It's not up to me to provide an explanation - it'd be up to Plum, likely. And in all likelihood, your stories will contradict once more and we'll still be in the same position where one of you must be scum. Right now I don't want to lynch either of you on the chance that Plum's investigator with a stalk on you, we'd have wasted a lynch no matter whether we choose to lynch her or you.
If no one Rez's me and they should not then how will there be a contradiction? If someone says they rez'ed me they should be lynched too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:If no one Rez's me and they should not then how will there be a contradiction? If someone says they rez'ed me they should be lynched too.
Plum has to claim that you were rezzed, if you are still alive tomorrow.
I don't get you at all. Why are you giving excuses for tomorrow if you believe Plum today. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2663 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
kunk wrote:iLord, what would be your opinion if Plum claimed that she attempted the kill but apparently Farside was rezzed, and someone else claims the rez? What would you think of Plum, Farside, and the claimed rezz'er?
Rezzer would be Cultist. Plum could not be Cultist at that point, and Farside is would likely be Cultist (It doesn't make too much sense for the scum to save the death of an Investigator/Murderer and then have us mislynch that same player. It's sort of the same deal with CSL).
And this makes less sense considering that myself and chaco both claimed to the kill on Start.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:I don't get you at all. Why are you giving excuses for tomorrow if you believe Plum today.
You honestly baffle me just as much. Weren't you the one who asked me about tomorrow and the contradiction?
farside wrote:And this makes less sense considering that myself and chaco both claimed to the kill on Start.
That's a good point - I see what Kunk was getting at here. It won't make little sense for Cult to rezz you as either Town or Murderer, but you almost definitely are not Cultist because of the start kill. If you're alive tomorrow, things are not looking good for Plum.

And back in Kunk's scenario, I'd mark the rezzer as illogical, Plum as a murderer, and farside as town/murderer.
I didn't hear a noise. I see most people believe Plum over myself and the noise situation. I know since I didn't hear a noise that I will be alive. So anyone giving the WIFOM on this makes my sensor go up. I have already asked repeatedly not to rez me. If anyone believes Plum tomorrow once I'm alive I'm going to be even more suspicious about it. I am betting with some of the nay sayers that Plum will flip cultist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I will do something that doesn't gain me a sanity.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:Why does either conclusion draw the other as likely town? If Plum murders farside, she could be a murder and the town is just handing her a kill. If farside22 lives, this doesn't make her automatically town.

If Plum kills her, then it's another person to put on grave robbing duty forever. We aren't going to have enough bodies to ensure that none of these claimed killers don't go murderer in addition to other potential murders out there who are already doing their thing.

So even if Plum kills her, we are likely going to have to lynch her as she will have the only claimed kill that also allows her to have part of another existing kill and therefore the most potentially dangerous to town of all the claimed killers. Graverobbing isn't even safe for Plum anymore if she murders farside22, since if it is her second kill than she just ignores the turn she has to grave rob and wins. We'd have to lynch her if she kills farside22. If she doesn't kill farside22, we are going to have to lynch her also. It's going to happen either way.

Let's just lynch her.
I didn't hear a noise. I'm willing to let the lying Plum live because most people do not believe me even though Chaco told the truth about who he killed. You still have a possible 2 murders (those that killed N1) that are lying or hiding and you want to lynch one of me or her because you think we are murders without proof.

I sense someone looking for murders more then cultist in this post. And completely wrong about me. If I was lying I would push for Plum's lynch out of fear of being dead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I think farside is town.
DGB if you are actually town please tell me why did you pick averision to iLord and why are you so blah about mafia?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Note to all game:
I got swamped at work. Will be on tempory leave for the next 2 days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Plum. I haven't seen anything from Magua that looks pro-murderer, IMO. Plum has directly ststaed to stalk farside.
One I don't believe she stated suspicion on myself/chaco so why chose to stalk. Two she is lurking and my big thing is I did not hear a noise.
I'm more interested in the cultist.

DGB who do you think are the last remaining cultist in the game at this point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Plum. I haven't seen anything from Magua that looks pro-murderer, IMO. Plum has directly ststaed to stalk farside.
One I don't believe she stated suspicion on myself/chaco so why chose to stalk. Two she is lurking and my big thing is I did not hear a noise.
I'm more interested in the cultist.

DGB who do you think are the last remaining cultist in the game at this point?
farside, to point it out, one of you/Plum have to be lying

I you are lying, you die, and we lynch Plum.

If Plum lied, and you live, we are lynching Plum.
I already heard this song and dance. I think leaving her alive may clear me in the very least from some players *looks at Semiold*.

I would be up for lynching dramo as a process to elimination but I have no clue what the case on magua is. Elli seemed town day 1 and from what I see around MS very busy so I'm not sure about him.
Faraday always gives me scum vibes. Req (the replacement for faraday) is been meh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:I already heard this song and dance. I think leaving her alive may clear me in the very least from some players *looks at Semiold*.
If Plum lied about stalking you how does that in any way affect your alignment?
If I was a murder I would push for her lynch. I'm town knowing I'm telling the truth and haven't hidden things like others in the game.
*looks pointedly at the N1 murders*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:@farside22
From your point of view, Plum has to either be a murderer who is about to win because she stalked someone else or she is cult. Why is waiting until tomorrow a good idea from your perspective again?
I think I saw 2 people believe me when I stated I didn't hear a noise. I figured if they don't believe me then the next day when I'm alive will prove she is lying. Some seem to think that her using the kit to help Adel day 1 made her seem town. I have a theory on this but it's more WIFOM then reality.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:I'm saying that her flip if we lynch her is going to prove whether or not you are lying anyway.
And from everything I'm reading you have a desire to lynch me no matter the situation on some basis that I could be a murder even though I told the truth about killing a player. Again something that didnt' happen after N1 by others.
Any reason your pushing both Plum's lynch and myself in one statement?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

semiold: This is the post I was refering to where it seems you would lynch me no matter what Plum flips
semioldguy wrote:Why does either conclusion draw the other as likely town? If Plum murders farside, she could be a murder and the town is just handing her a kill. If farside22 lives, this doesn't make her automatically town.

If Plum kills her, then it's another person to put on grave robbing duty forever. We aren't going to have enough bodies to ensure that none of these claimed killers don't go murderer in addition to other potential murders out there who are already doing their thing.

So even if Plum kills her, we are likely going to have to lynch her as she will have the only claimed kill that also allows her to have part of another existing kill and therefore the most potentially dangerous to town of all the claimed killers. Graverobbing isn't even safe for Plum anymore if she murders farside22, since if it is her second kill than she just ignores the turn she has to grave rob and wins. We'd have to lynch her if she kills farside22. If she doesn't kill farside22, we are going to have to lynch her also. It's going to happen either way.

Let's just lynch her.
DGB: doing the number I can't see more then 3 cultist left. I could see semiold based on some of the vote analysis and my own read. req would be on my list as cult. Even dramo hit that list a few times.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2757 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

rewq455 wrote:
Farside22 wrote: DGB: doing the number I can't see more then 3 cultist left. I could see semiold based on some of the vote analysis and my own read. req would be on my list as cult. Even dramo hit that list a few times.
Can I ask why I am on the list?
blame Faraday he always comes off scummy to me. :lol:

On a serious note it is more crunchy the numbers and seeing where players sanities are at.
Seeing Sly's play he seem to avoid talking about the other cultist much. I don't see Adel/Fur as a cultist and even though DGB is slacking looking back on Sly I don't believe she is a cultist. This isn't definate I still feel iffy about her right now.
I'm thinking more about Semiold here. He's pushing a plum lynched and more concerned about the murder possiblity then anything. I can see players that are cult and murders more concerned with other murders in my view.

As for the chaos theory lets analysis this for a moment
1) I'm bloody and can't be cleaned
2) I'm not going to go murder but no one will know this.
3) we catch the remaining cultist and the game goes on I'm of the believe that those we know to have high sanities should die.
4) Plum is lying scum no matter what and should be lynched tomorrow.

So if Plum is cult or murder she is lynched and it is one more bad guy down. VP, iLord have confirmed some people. I confirmed that DGB does not have more then 2 sanity. Things like that will help us find murders on the road and for anyone thinking of changing now your will loss.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I robbed Plum's grave too because I wanted to confirm to people that I was telling the truth.
I'm now more suspicious of those who were trying to save Plum yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Wait didn't Plum state she rez'ed Adel on night 1. I wonder why she would do that.
Then we had ksun saying that Dench stalked Adel with the intent to kill.
Why would cultist scum save one of their own?

Fos; Furlow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh for a second action I warded iLord. I have an aversion to iLord.

I need to see a few things on my theory but considering kunk was someone defending Plum earlier I will take that comment with a grain of salt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Why I belive Kunk is cult with Plum and company

post 2539 talks about lynching me instead of leaving me alive to disprove Plum
post 2555 gives more town cred to Plum with the WIFOM since I would not be dead tomorrow.
post 2559 more defense of Plum
*Twitch*
vote: kunkstar7

Although I appriecate DGB the effort of the vote count based on semi's push of Plum yesterday I don't feel he is cultist any more.
Last edited by farside22 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Semi: Why did you take an insanity last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2795 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:@Farside: Then what say you to my claimed stalk/kill on Hayker? Cult can't stalk. This may be WIFOM, but me claiming something like that without prompting would have been the stupidest move as cult, as it basically guaranteed I would remain under surveillance as long as I was alive.

Then your scum partners with furlow. Good job and thanks for the help in letting us know that.
Also way to dodge all my points on you from yesterday too. Bravo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:I defended Plum because I considered it the optimal play, either way scum would be dead, and in best case we would have had an extra pro-town kill. Either plan resulted in the same scenario, as we will just lynch a suspect we could have lynched yesterday in lieu of Plum.I still believe that someone else should have been lynched, and Plum would have been revealed as scum today.

In any case, I don't see you as scum, I'm just showing that your belief that I am cult is unfounded.
That still doesnt' explain your comment about lynching me instead of trying to see if Plum was telling the truth and then WIFOM (since I knew I would be alive) saying I could still bel scum after the fact.

Please explain why a cultist would rez Adel.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Also for those who are still alive that rob graves the first time. Did anyone get a res kit from anyone that night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:18 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:I believe you already had a theory about this... why are you inquiring others about that action if you already had an explanation for yourself about it?
farside22 wrote:I think I saw 2 people believe me when I stated I didn't hear a noise. I figured if they don't believe me then the next day when I'm alive will prove she is lying. Some seem to think that her using the kit to help Adel day 1 made her seem town. I have a theory on this but it's more WIFOM then reality.
Do you think I'm a cultist?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Also for those who are still alive that rob graves the first time. Did anyone get a res kit from anyone that night?
By "The first time" do you mean the first to rob graves?

If so, that was me (and only me, Nicodemus lynch), and no.
Sorry I was talking about after Nico's lynch. I thought there was 4 bodies after nico's lynch and that no one rob'ed a grave till another night. I'm wonder if anyone found anything on those players that were murdered:
Sajin, iec or katy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:
semioldguy wrote:I believe you already had a theory about this... why are you inquiring others about that action if you already had an explanation for yourself about it?
farside22 wrote:I think I saw 2 people believe me when I stated I didn't hear a noise. I figured if they don't believe me then the next day when I'm alive will prove she is lying. Some seem to think that her using the kit to help Adel day 1 made her seem town. I have a theory on this but it's more WIFOM then reality.
Do you think I'm a cultist?
I'm not sure, but I certainly don't understand why you are asking someone else to explain something you've thought of an explanation for yesterday.

I don't think Kunkstar7 is likely a cultist.

If Plum resuscitated Adel/Hayker/Furcolow then it would make the person she targeted/saved a cultist, not the person trying to kill Adel/Hayker/Furcolow.

You going after Kunkstar7 makes no sense to me.
No one claimed the kill on start and chaco pretty much did it the moment he was online. So explain why you think I'm a cultist

Did I state what my theory was at the time? Did I not say it was based on WIFOM? What part of my theory now that Plum has flipped as a cultist looks false to you and why?

I think Kunk is scum based on his defense of her over and over again without letting her answer for herself. He could have lied about targeting Adel for all we know after how many days later?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #78) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Farside wrote:Please explain why a cultist would rez Adel.
Townie cred. They knew Adel was being stalked and hoped that by rezzing him they would show up as protown. It worked obviously, as it made it more likely in my mind that Plum was town and you were lying yesterday. I was wrong, but it still proves my point here.

Also since I know my actions, Plum had to have rezzed Hayker, otherwise someone else would have claimed it then. If you don't believe Plum rezzed Adel then explain who did.
Either Adel was a cultist because town cred is bullshit excuse, this was a story created by cultist, or as I'm asking players now maybe Plum lied and one of the 3 day rez'ed Adel and Plum lied about the action since no one else claimed it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #79) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Farside wrote:Please explain why a cultist would rez Adel.
Townie cred. They knew Adel was being stalked and hoped that by rezzing him they would show up as protown. It worked obviously, as it made it more likely in my mind that Plum was town and you were lying yesterday. I was wrong, but it still proves my point here.

Also since I know my actions, Plum had to have rezzed Hayker, otherwise someone else would have claimed it then. If you don't believe Plum rezzed Adel then explain who did.
The push on Adel after nico's lynch I don't see scum cultist helping someone out for town cred. Most already considered Adel pro-town so forgive me saying that it's horrible reasoning to believe that cultist would protect Adel over others who also claimed hearing noise. Even for "town cred"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #80) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

kunk wrote:Lets kill cultists first. There isn't going to be a murder tonight since its an offnight so they aren't much of a menace.
no one died last night why do you think this?
kunkstar7 wrote:
Percy wrote:Prerequisites: Only Cultists may take this action.
At least one third (rounding up) of the Cultists must submit the same name for the Ritual to take effect
, and the
Cultists must possess a Fetish linked to the target.
This is assuming the cult isn't dead.
Umm if I'm correct in my math there should be 2 cultist left and that means only 1 needed to send in. Now if there is only 1 cultist then what would stop them from sending in?

would vote for kunk, furlow, dramo, magua. I no longer see DGB as cult.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #81) » Tue May 04, 2010 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not buying the town cred bs that is being thrown. Oh look most of it is coming from those who defended Plum yesterday too.
Someone wake me when you start paying attention to what is going on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #82) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:We don't have two bodies to rob. Farside and DGB made sure of that last night....
Says the person who thought Plum was town and without a flip may have pushed my lynch today.
Did you find my reason for doing so a problem?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #83) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

I seem to notice that the cult has a low number of sanity. Anyone want to tell me why people are pushing on those with high sanities for cult reasons?
Those pushing people saying murder are excused from this question.

DGB: I'm starting to sense an iLord/Furlow cult pair. I wanted to let you know since I'm finding you increasing town and no one else cares to listen. Also look at the votes on Plum yesterda as to those who were trying to prevent it from happening

Kunk, iLord, Magnua, Elli, Morph (I put Elli and morph at the bottom because I believe at this point they can not vote)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #84) » Fri May 07, 2010 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Farside wrote:I seem to notice that the cult has a low number of sanity. Anyone want to tell me why people are pushing on those with high sanities for cult reasons?
Those pushing people saying murder are excused from this question.
This is hypocritical considering you are pushing me as a cult when I have the second highest amount of insanities at this point.
And protecting plum and answering things director at her makes you town how????
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #85) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

How was it logical for you as town to answer and protect plum?

As for sanities it's something I noticed with the cult but I still don't trust you because YOU PROTECTED PLUM AND PUSHED FOR HER SAFTEY.

dumbass

vp is a narrowminded town player. I don't find him scum or cult. Why would I harass him about his choice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #86) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside wrote:vp is a narrowminded town player.
:? What does that mean?
I find your play town and your view's narrowminded.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2957 (isolation #87) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote: Continue the Dramlynching. DGB, Furcolow and Farside can finish up the lynch. (Farside, just finish off the confirmed murderer for now, you can continue your crusade against me tomorrow.)
You in a hurry to end the day before I can finish my reasoning to the town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #88) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote: Continue the Dramlynching. DGB, Furcolow and Farside can finish up the lynch. (Farside, just finish off the confirmed murderer for now, you can continue your crusade against me tomorrow.)
You in a hurry to end the day before I can finish my reasoning to the town?
Yet you don't even finish your reasoning when you clearly have the time to post it?
Because I'm behind in a few other games and I need to go back to yesterday and get a couple of notes in before a hammer.

*mutters about people being impatient*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #89) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Kunk had the chart.
Yes I'm always bloody as the person I replaced was dumb enough to take taboo lander and then kill someone the next day.
I went searching for forsenic tools just so I didnt' gain any more insanty. 4 insanities are more then enough.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #90) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I did not hear noise last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #91) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

I grabbed Kunk's charts to show here

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]N3[col]Explanation/Notes[col]Insanities Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] Noise:No [col]Noise: No, Commune(Magua)[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col]Robbed grav/Searched Forensics kit [col]Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB)[col]Not Bloody on DGB[col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]?[col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes/Rezzed elvis [col]Noise:Yes (fetish) /Rezzed elvis[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Not likely Cult, murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:no[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise: Yes "Rezzed by Unknown"[col]Alluded to (Commune?), Bloody[col]2 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Noise: ? Murdered startransmission[col]?[col]?[col] 2 Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Plum [col]Laundered[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked, Kunkstar7(Drench) stalk-murder failed, also avoided giving N3 actions.[col]1 - Twitchy iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Results-(Not more insane)[col]1 - Twitchy Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Rezzed Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes(fetish)[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Result - DGB Not Bloody, confirms Ani's results.[col] 1 - Twitchy VP Baltar[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Adel) Warded by Wicked [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him[col]1 - Twitchy Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan)[col]Bloody Results on vikingfan[col]0 rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked Ani (not bloody)[col]Noise: No[col]?[col]0 Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:Yes [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No[col]Not more insane than VP.[col]0
elvis_knits
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes (DGB)[col]Noise:yes Searched:Rez Kit[col]Noise:Yes(Fetish) Rezzed(somebody that wasn't targetted)[col]Murdered[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(VP)[col]Noise:No[col]Noise:No[col]Ritual'ed[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
SlySly
[col](Noise:No Ward:No) Stalk Magua(Amished) [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:Yes, Commune(Magua)[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]----[col]----[col]Elli stalked-murdered/failed[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult Target(Rezzed) [col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0

####Chart Version 4####
[mrow]Player[col]N3[col]N4[col]Daily Notes[col]Insanities Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Ellibereth)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col]5 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination, Aversion(VP) Ellibereth[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Noise: No Investigate(Rewq)[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid dramonic[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Noise: ? Obtained Forensics.[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB) - Not Bloody[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Farside22
(Chaco)
[col]Noise: ? Obtained Occult Books.[col]Noise: No Commune(DGB)[col]Results: Not more insane.[col] 3 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Distraction Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]Noise: No[col] ---- [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Rez(VP)[col]Not likely Cult, Murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) iLord[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Noise: ? Commune(Plum)[col] More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Noise: Yes Stalk(Farside22)[col] More insane than VP/iLord. [col] 2 - Twitchy, Taboo(Launder) VP Baltar[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Noise: Yes Commune(Plum)[col] Results: More insane. [col]2 - Twitchy, Compulsion Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]Noise: Yes Rez(iLord)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy Semioldguy[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ? Commune(evilsnail)[col] ---- [col]1 - Twitchy rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise: No[col]Noise: ?[col] No blood. [col]0
Evilsnail
[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan), Bloody[col]Ritual'ed[col] Likely Investigator. [col]1
elvis_knits
[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
vikingfan
[col]Noise: Yes[col]----[col]Flipped Murderer.[col]4 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy, ?, ?
SlySly
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3010 (isolation #92) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I am bloody, Magua is bloody. Not sure about morph
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #93) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wow I completely missed the req
Rez kit:
Target: Any other player.
Effect: You protect your target against one of either Murder or The Ritual.
Prerequisite: You must possess a Resuscitation Kit.
Side Effects: Your target hears Noise. Any Resuscitate action targeting you tonight will fail, and the player who targeted you will not be notified of the failure. If you successfully protect them, you become Bloody, and your target both becomes Bloody and gains an Insanity when the killing action (Murder or the Ritual) resolves.
So vp gained an insanity not Magnua. There is no reason for Magua to have gained an insanity unless cult.

*twitch*
vote: Magua
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3024 (isolation #94) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Um req he can only do one action during the night unless he is doing grave digging. No one dug graves he's scum rest assured.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #95) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also note the following list of what people claimed as insanities:

viewtopic.php?p=2275993#2275993

Lander was not there for magnua. He had only 2 insanities before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #96) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:Aside from the fact that he claimed taking compulsion yesterday after robbing graves and actually had four claimed insanities going into last night.
Ah the list was not updated with the latest. I see Magnua's claim.

I'm going to keep my vote there just in case since I can't switch it back if needed. I'm going to look into some things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #97) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Magnua: At what point did you get the rez kit?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #98) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

NVM question above. I found where players who rezzed stated they received their kit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3041 (isolation #99) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

How many insanities do you currently have?
I would like the follow people to answer this question:

Elli, morph, Kunk and req.

Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3043 (isolation #100) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Why is iLord bloody?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #101) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Why would a player chose not to launder knowing about the chaos?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3059 (isolation #102) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:How many insanities do you currently have?
I would like the follow people to answer this question:

Elli, morph, Kunk and req.

Thank you.
req answer 2. Still need the other 3 to answer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #103) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

scratch that morph answered too.
Elli and Kunk please answer the question I asked about how many insanities.
Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3063 (isolation #104) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:scratch that morph answered too.
Elli and Kunk please answer the question I asked about how many insanities.
Thank you.
I have 8 insanities.
Your last table update had you at 5 insanities as of N4 actions on day 5. you want to explain yourself here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #105) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I know no one is really paying attention but you should
Kunk had 5 insanities as of N4.
I see nothing mention on N5 and so far nothing he stated he did N6.
Why does he have 3 more insanities since then? I would love for an answer from someone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #106) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

scratch that. He claims to have robbed bodies night 5 to get to insanity 7.

kunk what did you do last night to gain an insanity and why did you do it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #107) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:scratch that. He claims to have robbed bodies night 5 to get to insanity 7.

I communed you to get a higher insanity count. I'm trying to beat dramonic.
Can we lynch this guy ^?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #108) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside22 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:scratch that. He claims to have robbed bodies night 5 to get to insanity 7.

I communed you to get a higher insanity count. I'm trying to beat dramonic.
Can we lynch this guy ^?
I actually thought it was pretty funny.

What are your thoughts on the lynch cult vs. lynch murderer debate?
If we are correct with our number crunching there should be 2 cultist left.
With most of the rez kits destroyed last night (I believe except DGB's) if there is another murder they should die first to cut down the kills going off in one night.
If we believe no one has turned murder then we should go after just the cultist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #109) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Just so everyone knows, I took distraction as one of my insanities, so I won't be voting until we are truly set on a lynch. At the moment I kind of agree that Elli is the way to go. He poses the greatest threat to the town win con.
Why does everyone think Elli is a murder at this point? Do you really believe somoene reached 8 insanities and is not a murder at this point?

Also I want to point out anyone who can get cleaned should get cleaned tonight.
The exception to the rule is VP and if someone has a rez kit.
Anyone not cleaning better have a damn good reason to stay bloody or should be lynched.
That is all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3085 (isolation #110) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:I believe Elli probably has more insanities than he is letting on at this point. Also, the base number isn't really what you have to look at. You need to see how they got their insanities.
I was going to check Elli or morph tonight but I didn't want to say anything about it in case they decided to be upfront about their insanities.
I really find it hard to believe Kunk didn't pick murder at this point. Doing something just to gain an insanity just seems really dumb at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3090 (isolation #111) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:sorry, i checked this a few nights ago but it was in the night phase
Furcolow wrote:i took hallucination because i'm a moron who forgot to submit a night action and therefore laundered.

ITTT Contradictions
unvote, vote Furcolow
I could hug you right now. I'm sure there will be a weak defense on this issue. Lets see who defend Furcolow again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #112) » Sat May 22, 2010 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

*twitch*

unvote:
vote: furcolow

people against this and standing up makes me feel antsy especial as I haven't received a good answer to why Elli is murder. I don't see it.

Elli how many insanities do you have?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #113) » Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
ani wrote:Because he checked the thread - AT NIGHT, but then didn't go to send in an action. This means he probably stalked, or was your murderer (I can see this. Too stupid to know any difference).
Yes, I understand your logic. However, I can think of at least one good reason why what he said means nothing toward alignment. You're jumping to a conclusion without considering every possibility.
farside wrote:people against this and standing up makes me feel antsy especial as I haven't received a good answer to why Elli is murder. I don't see it.
It was explained earlier in the thread. The main reason was that he was planning to go murderer early. Anyone who was planning to do that would have taken psychopathy as an insanity at the first possible chance instead of waiting for two murders to go through and inhibiting their voting. Since then Ellibereth has been locked into grave robbing and has been prevented from carrying out his killing duties. Additionally, all you have to do is read the thread to see his massive change in behavior from active to super lurky with no original thought after he was outted as a potential murderer. Trust me, he's not town.
And kunk is exempt from this same thinking because............???

Furclow checked thread saw it was night but claims he didn't do anything.
It's a lie, straight up VP. Being blind, deaf and dumb to that logic doesn't make sense.
Having a flipped cultist that rezzed said player means I'm not moving my vote any time soon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #114) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote: Actually, Furcolow makes sense as Cult in regards to the Hayker kill/rez deal. Plum as Cult has plenty of motive for rezzing her partner.
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

Seriously I have been saying that since Plum flipped cult. You are such a murder it hurts.

Just an fyi willing to lynch kunk. 10-1 he probably stalked furcolow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3126 (isolation #115) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
ani wrote:I stil ldon't trust Furxolow.

You CAN'T forget your night action when you check and it's night. I've never done it, and I'm fairly forgetfdul.
He stalked. IIRC, you tried pulling something similar Day 1 with your N0 action.
This ^.
Yeah the story sounds familiar from a morph from day 1.
Listen Kunk in my view you are either a cultist or a murder. I will tell you why.
1) every person I have attacked you helped out from Plum to Furclow.
I can see this as a cultist helping their buddy or a murder who targeted said player.
frankly I would push for your lynch over elli and I think people keeping you alive when you are useless to the town is stupid.

*twitch*

unvote:
vote: Kunk

This vote is not changing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3132 (isolation #116) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
ani wrote:I can still say I don't trust him....
You don't trust that he's telling the truth?

farside, if you're convinced Kunk's a murderer, we can have him grave rob tonight. An Elli lynch today still sounds good.
Does Elli have the same number or more insanities then Kunk?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #117) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote: Listen Kunk in my view you are either a cultist or a murder. I will tell you why.
1) every person I have attacked you helped out from Plum to Furclow.
I can see this as a cultist helping their buddy or a murder who targeted said player.
frankly I would push for your lynch over elli and I think people keeping you alive when you are useless to the town is stupid.
Elli is useless to the town as well and I don't see you pushing his lynch on that. In any case, I'm merely trying to get town to eliminate cult first, the murderers are so in the hole I doubt there is any way a murderer could win this. Killing cult is the smart way to go. Just make whoever is likely murderer graverob and there is no way they can win. Just look at the days I was forced to graverob. I can at most, have 1 kill, and that would only be if Hayker had died, but he didn't so I have no kills, if I was even murderer. I'm not a murderer, and even if I was I wouldn't be even close to winning. This may be just WIFOM or whatever, but I don't see cult fakeclaiming a murder attempt and switched insanities, and openly admitting to purposely gaining insanities. So Farside, take a break from your crusade and use your vote wisely.

I sorry you can vote to help the town eliminate threats somehow and I missed this? :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3136 (isolation #118) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
Farside wrote:Does Elli have the same number or more insanities then Kunk?
Why does it matter?

You know, quite frankly I'm starting to get to the point where all I want is everyone to die except for me, VP, and rewq. I can't tell who's scum, who's dumb, and who's being unhelpful.
Elli may have a vote at least. Kunk can't do shit vote wise that is the difference. I want to see what Elli claims as his insanities and if he can make any vote today.
Lets say for the sake of argument Elli is a murder. I suspect Kunk is a murder. 1 has no vote to speak of. The other does. We have maybe 2 cultist at the most left in the game. I would rather have someone around tomorrow that has a vote that matters to hang a cultist. Wouldnt you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #119) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

*starts making bet with self about cult team left*

Offically not changing my vote till Elli comes into the game to claim sanities and views.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #120) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

@Furclow: When you were rezzed what information where you told on who tried to kill you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #121) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: V/LA May 29th - May 31. Will be back Jun 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3194 (isolation #122) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

The mod should have sent furclow that info. I'm not bitting right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #123) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:The mod should have sent furclow that info. I'm not bitting right now.
I doubt the mod would do so.

DGB, you're robbing tonight or you're dead tomorrow.
Why? It's information to a replacement. When I got my info from the mod it had all the action that chao did and heard on the sheet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #124) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes I received the results of all the actions Chaco took. Furclow should ask what the information that Adel got when he was rezzed if he didn't receive it, but I think he's lying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #125) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Yes I received the results of all the actions Chaco took. Furclow should ask what the information that Adel got when he was rezzed if he didn't receive it, but I think he's lying.
Farside, from a mod perspective, does it make sense to give the players the name of who killed/rezz'ed/stalked/anything'ed you? So what you are asking of Furcolow, asking him to provide information about his attacker, is unreasonable.
It happened to him and as a mod you should act as though the player who is replaced has the same information that the person they replaced had. How is that unreasonable?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #126) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm feeling the Plum protection crew coming out again. Just need Magnua to come to Furclow's defense and the party is full.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3203 (isolation #127) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:I side with farside here. Furcolow should have all of that information. There is no way Percy would not give that to a player in a game like this.
You want to vote kunk maybe too? Just have Elli dig the graves with DGB tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

vp I thought you were going to kill someone last night.
I'm pretty certain kunk is a murder at this point
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

VP: in regards to Kunk he had no choice but to take murder for insanity no matter what he did last night. Are you not paying attention to his sanity count?

Who here has aversion right now? If so who is the aversion to?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 am

Post by farside22 »

VP no need to answer that. I'm looking to morph more for an answer to my question on aversion. There is a good reason I'm asking.

I thought the rule stated it didn't stop.

Mod: clarification please. Do you stop taking insanities once you reach 8 insanities?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3251 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

MORPH: WHO IS YOUR AVERSION TO.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3276 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Honestly just lynch me. I stated everything I felt no one is listening to me or my views and this town is the worst town I ever been part of.

No one believes me or see's my views or even thinks my points are valid. I have been targetted since I have replaced.
There is still cult left. I love that vp and others seem to think there isn't based on page one and most saying that there is 5 to 6 cultist left.
I still believe Furclow is cultist or magnua. Maybe both.
I'm 100% believing Kunk is scum of some sort.
That's my peace. This town is idiotic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:fur, please don't listen to farside. She's most likely scum. If you kill kunk tonight, you will be killed tomorrow. Guarantee it.

I laugh at you when I flip town. But what do you care? Seriously.

Go back and reread me I stated all my night actions already. You don't want to listen so I'm done.

Will be back to lynch myself at this point. You people don't scum hunt in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3309 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

*twitch*

vote: farside

Go scum you will win because everyone fails in this game and stopped caring, trying or doing anything remotely close to building or making a case.
Thank god I'm out of here because dealing with assholes have made this one of the worst games to replace into.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”