totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Vote: semioldguy

I dislike old people, semi or otherwise.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Vote: George Lucas
For episode 1-3.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:01 am

Wreck Star, why are you so concerned with an OMGUS?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:08 pm

I agree that FC Groningen's vote is suss, particularly where he pointed out that he didn't think that THC should be lynched despite still voting for him, I did the same kind of thing as scum in my newbie game where I voted for someone and then qualified it by saying it was just a vote for pressure (I was pulled up on in too). I think scum are likely to over-explain and over-qualify everything they do, such as this from FC:
FC Groningen wrote:unvote because Dana posted, although its a vote out of nothing and partially fluff.
Why bother even giving a reason for unvoting if it was a random vote to begin with?

Unvote, Vote: FC Groningen
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 pm

ooba wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:I did the same kind of thing as scum in my newbie game where I voted for someone and then qualified it by saying it was just a vote for pressure (I was pulled up on in too). I think scum are likely to over-explain and over-qualify everything they do, such as this from FC.
1) Did you play Mafia on any other site - or was MS your first online experience?
2) You don't think playstyle matters - Do you think all newbie scum are prone to over-explaining themselves?
1) MS is my first time playing mafia of any kind.
2) I didn't say playstyle didn't matter, I see what you're getting at though but I don't think I would disregard something I believe to be scummy on the off-chance it may just be their playstyle considering I don't know anyones playstyle yet.

@Kast, why are you so eager to kill someone, especially when they were likely to be lynched anyway? Also what the hell did I miss something? How did you know he was c3po???
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Well I think you were right when you said it may be premature, I don't see the point in outing yourself as vig when he's up for the lynch anyway and you hadn't even voted for him yourself. Unless you're trying to take the heat away from FC.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 am

FC wrote:I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
You do realise you're at L-7, surely the pressure isn't that great so why are you so worried about my vote?

The mason claims make sense given that they are c3po and r2d2. Kast should claim his character seeing as we already know he's a dayvig.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 am

FC Groningen wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
FC wrote:I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
You do realise you're at L-7, surely the pressure isn't that great so why are you so worried about my vote?

The mason claims make sense given that they are c3po and r2d2. Kast should claim his character seeing as we already know he's a dayvig.
What makes you think I'm worried about the vote? I'm more surprised that you want to continue your case on me with nothing new and everything explained.
I don't understand what you mean by continuing my case, it's not like I'm pushing for you to be lynched or anything, you're starting to look paranoid and as if you are feeling the pressure of the votes on you.
CMAR wrote:Fish more scum
You don't agree that by learning Kast's character we could find out if he was lying about the dayvigging?
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Why are people voting for hp without even hearing from him first? I think Kast is trying to be too much of a hero, and his dayvigging skill would be better used for vigging whomever we intend to lynch as it that saves us going to night.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm not defending him, I'm just suspisious of people who jump on a vote without even hearing from the person they're voting first. He could be a townie and be un-dayviggable for all you guys know. Those blasters couldn't shoot shit.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm

EBWOP: meant to say Besides, those blasters couldn't shoot shit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”