farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

wolf if your child was as cute you would share the child to everyone here like I do. :P

vote: killa seven

saying myself from his play style he must be lynched post haste.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

aaaawwwwww!

The avatar I have is my most recent pic I downloaded too. :lol:
I have tons of pic's on my camera from his b-day a week ago.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Vote: dragon pheonix
for failing twice.
At least spell the name right when you accuse someone of failing.....
:lol: Oh the irony of this action.

On a side note. I personal love Weird Al's star wars song. It was the best parody song of star wars. But nothing beats Family Guy for best rendition of Star Wars
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Wreck Star: why did you vote bv310 for lurking over other known lurkers?
2headed: Why did you switch your rvs vote to another rvs vote?
Dragon: Why did you switch your rvs vote to another rvs vote? Why vote on the mindless BW?
hp: Why did you switch your rvs vote to another rvs vote?
wolf: Why did you switch your rvs vote to another rvs vote?
CMAR: Needs to stop talking about movies, music and tv and start scum hunting nano
2head: post 66 Why is kast poiting out nonsense worthy of an fos?
semi: post 71 I disagree I have found forcing players into activity to be very informative.
dana: why the vote on K7 with the word POST next to it?
Totally: Why ask a question that was asked already?
I really don't like the 2headed's bw vote on k7 at this point.
konowa: post 109 and a mindless bw vote after gettins some heat is not suspicious to you why?
hp: post 112 wouldn't you rather get a reaction to your vote? How does voting someone you believe won't react help?
Vel: How is HP's post fair enough?

Pinging my scumdar so far is 2 head, konowa, totally, dana, hp.

With that said

unvote:
vote: 2head

I don't like how he backed off during the pressure on his and voted on the mindless bw vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:Have you previously tried forcing killa seven into activity?
Nope, but I notice he is more talkative so far as he has been in previous games. Would you agree?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote: @FS-
It took me a moment to realize you were asking questions to each person and summarizing your thoughts. No questions for me?
I didn't find anything you said, did or stated to be questionable. I would like to know at this point with all the talks why you haven't placed a vote on anyone yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Konowa wrote:@farside: Can you rephrase your question to me? I do not understand what you are trying to ask.
Why do you find FC scummy for calling out the 2 head cycles vote? Did you not find his vote and timing a bit off considering the discussion? IF not why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:
dana: why the vote on K7 with the word POST next to it?
I wanted him to post.
Not including his lol or wee post he has posted 6 times compared to your 3. What type of post are you expecting. Why do you want him to post when he already had posted more then you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:
What type of post are you expecting. Why do you want him to post when he already had posted more then you?
I was expecting a post where he would answer people's questions. That's why I wanted him to post.
@ Farside
How do you develop such a long scumlist so early in the game?
What question did he not answer?
Most is gut based on what people type. 2 head is more based on his vote on k-7 after being critisized by others.
I don't think he is much more talkative than normal thus far. So, no, I do not agree.
How often do you see k-7 post in a game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

His posts have had no content, they are pure nothingness, as well as the fact that he is pretty much outright refusing to respond to his wagon at all. The only thing he has done with any meaning at all is refuse to vote.
This post had content:
killa seven wrote:
d3x wrote:@k7- Do you not like/see the worth in the RVS or simply don't want to Vote in it?
I usually don't random vote but I'm not against it, and also I'm not "refusing" to vote i just said i hadn't planned on random voting.
Most of the rest is fluff but how would you expect k-7 to respond to a wagon on him that is mostly based on mindless bw comments?
Pretty much I will tell you what I expect from k-7. This...exactly what he is doing. The i don't care, i'm going to do what I do attitude whether town or scum. I voted for him for his play style but I also had a motive to watch those voting and see what or how they responded.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

2head wrote:Because your post had multiple points already yet you still threw in that fluff. Mentioning posts that aren't relevant makes you sound like you're just going through the motions saying as much as you can. Not only that but you don't vote, and you just sit back for three pages and then criticize rvs wagons. The whole thing looks artificial and questionable.
I think this is a stregth at best. The second part about the vote is fine, the first part I disagree with completely.

@Hp: I appologize I thought you voted for K-7 forget what I asked from you in my catch up post.

@ Kast:
-If your objection is against mentioning irrelevant posts, then why did you suggest that I should have more analysis of those irrelevant posts?
I read it as him saying even mentioning that something on the page is irrelevant was unnecessary and in his view trying to pack your post into something more then it was.
2head wrote:Yeah right like you would have been satisfied if I escalated pressure on Kast?
yes it would have I would have considered it less cowardly. I see scum tuck up and run (yes that was a dick reference for those who missed it) more often then town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Something in FC's post feels like VI.
@2head: Do you still find Kast scummy? if so why?
Reck/Star sadly I get town vibes those voting them need to explain why.
Dragon's vote and reasoning seems weak stuff coming from him.
Totally is following over and over and I haven't seen anything from him but fluff.
bv and k-7 need to stop lurking/posting crap and contribute.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

ooba wrote:
farside22 wrote:bv and k-7 need to stop lurking/posting crap and contribute.
Why leave out d3x, Scott Brosius and DragonsofSummer?
Your right I even forgot they were in the game. Make it so Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I have this star trek/ star wars combo in my head now. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

wolframnhart wrote:wouldn't that be a hell of a game, star wars vs star trek mafia!! :lol:
My poor head. I would almost consider doing this if I wasn't already overwhelmed. Someone needs to take that idea and run.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

@Kast: That is what I gathered reading 2heads post on you and don't agree with.
@Vel: You can ignore the question I asked you in 115 I realized I had the wrong name in my head at the time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I believe the claim soley because of wolf who I had a town read on.

unvote
:

Plus Wolf calling CP30 during the discussion was a nice soft claim that I completely missed.

I want to reread again because of some lurkers (so many people need to stop) and the chaos of today I do have one question.

Kast: why would you want to vig so early in the game? Do you know if you dayvig if the day will end?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: hp leaves

Flavor leaves me to believe that Kast is not a delusional vig. I don't see immune to kills for anything but a GF or SK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #438 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Kdub wrote:
A bounty has been placed on the head of
farside22
. Any player who kills or places the hammer vote on
farside22
while the bounty is in effect will be rewarded with a
Stun Grenade
. An announcement will be made if the bounty is rescinded.
I love you too. :lol:
I wonder who I pissed off. I feel like Han Solo now. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Slicey wrote:First off: Not reading any of Day 1. Ask farside, this is how I play now when replacing in.
hp [leaves] (12) - farside22, Scott Brosius, FC Groningen, CryMeARiver, Dragon Phoenix, ooba, danakillsu, bv310, ReaperCharlie, Kast, wolframnhart, d3x
I want everyone who voted hp to explain to me why they did so. Linking to a previous post is fine, all I want is to see a reason.

farside, who were your suspicions yesterday?
I had a list of people I declared scummy. One was killed last night.
(totally I hardly knew thee) Dana's was suspicious and dragon.
I voted for hp yesterday because Kast did a day vig on Hp there was a mod story moment where the shot didn't take any effect on HP. I assumed sk or GF since the kill didn't go off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Slicey wrote:What claims are out as of now?

Also checking back at mod scene it's very strange that hp leaves wasn't killed. Nowhere in his role name does it say he's bulletproof.
I would theorize that as a neutral survivor maybe was given a one shot save. Hard to say and not helpful.

I'm not sure why wolf thinks there is 2 scum groups. I would say looking at the storyline one being stabbed in the back and one sliced in half I could guess it's possible.
I usually think SK/Mafia before thinking 2 mafia groups.

I still want to go back and read before placing my vote. Hopefully I will have time by Monday
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #467 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

With only 2 deaths I assume Sk/Mafia till something comes up otherwise. I do agree the bounty on me is something ala Jabba the hut.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

d3x feels scummy. I see people are going for the lurker votes at this time with bv or dragon of summer. I haven't read the scott case yet.

Reaper: I don't really outguess the mod till I see scum flip. 2 factions are not impossible. Jabba could be another survivor type role. (not impossible to think about there)
I know I promised a read today and I will do my best on this. I'm behind everyone.

*mutters unkind words about work*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

@dx3
mod wrote:You win when all threats to the Rebel Alliance have been eliminated and at least one Rebel Alliance player is alive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Scott Brosius wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Scotty wrote:The Cry claim could be an attempt to isolate farside for himself to get the stun grenade. I do not think it's worth pursuing today for a lynch (either farside or CMAR)

How in the hell would I get the stun grenade by posting my results?
If you are not what you claim, it is very easy. Pretend you have a town result on farside and kill at night.
could I have some wine with that cheese. :roll:
I forgot I could be killed with that bounty and someone gets a prize. That pretty much makes me think Jabba (or bounty) came from a survivor not a scum group.
God imagine a scum group with that ability every day getting a bounty from a kill. *shudders*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #522 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
vote: CMAR
. And bv310 always does this, so no one should be voting for him.
unvote:
vote: danakillsu
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #539 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

CryMeARiver wrote:@Town (and hidden scum I suppose): Is it necessary for me to full claim really?
I don't see why.

@Slicey: What crack are you smoking now?
Wolf is there any reason you don't believe CMAR and keep questioning his claim? Do you think his claim was scummy for some reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #551 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

wolframnhart wrote:@Farside

Only reason I am questioning CMAR is because twice now when I ask him something he gets really upset and snotty, and I am trying to figure out if I really do believe him or if he is scum trying to clear himself. Had I an investigation role I would have investigated the person i have the hardest time reading, which to me his hardest player is Dana, but that was his choice. If i truely didn't believe him right now I would vote him.

right now though we have a lot of non posters and I really do not like bv310 lurking his ass off since his vote against WreckStar.
CMAR I know comes off as flustered when questioned but I know I have a tendancy to come off snotty myself. I don't consider it a scum tell really. But then again I have seen CMAR hung as town a few times.
I also know I have been told by others they have trouble reading me in games so for me it's not a big deal. Also I don't see a reason for him to have made that claim. I know myself to be town so I don't see a scum modivation for making a claim that early. Do you?

CMAR: What players did you consider investigating before you investigated me last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #553 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Toon Fighter wrote:bump

[anti-prod post]

Well, looking at CMaR's claim, I think the best move as town would be to lynch him. If he turns up innocent, then we just lynched a (now vanilla) townie and confirmed farside as innocent. If he turns up guilty, then we have just lynched scum. What do you think?
My god are you always this anti-town?
*add TF to scum list*
I swear *rants here*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

d3x wrote:
I don't see a scum modivation for making a claim that early. Do you?
It's not too far of a stretch to believe that with the bounty, CryScum identified you as Town, thus wanted to 'confirm' himself with a 1-shot investigation result. Claiming 1-shot will protect him from ever having to give incorrect reads later on. Another Scum motivation would be if the 2 of you were on the same team. You can know for sure your own alignment, but the rest of us can't.
No one was even voting me and I sure as hell wasn't worried about it. At least with Slicey I can get a almost understanding of his fiction but if you have seen scum actually pair themselves in a game before please share links to said game.

Commerical time:

This WIFOM from d3x is brought to you by the makers of cheese. Yes cheese is the best thing you could ever have with that wine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #560 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:05 am

Post by farside22 »

d3: You stated in your WIFOM as CMAR and myself as scum together. I'm pointing out my lack of concern on the bounty and asked you if you see scum pair themselves as a point against that WIFOM.

No offense to CMAR when I state this but I don't find him to have the capacity to be duplicitous in such a way as you are describing in your WIFOM there d3.

By the way I love provalone but give props to colby cheese.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #562 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Semiold: He hasn't refused to complete the claim. If you saw that he did refuse please quote where. I didn't see a need for it but if people find CMAR scummy based on his claim of 1 shot on me and you want more info can I ask why you want more? Why do you think it's scummy for someone to claim something when there is no pressure to do so?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:*headdesk
I didn't want you to reveal the Alliance JOAT thing yet, CMAR. I just wanted your rolename.
As a side note, who believes him? Should Yoda be a JOAT in this trilogy? And if there is a real Yoda, he should probably counter-claim, because I don't really believe CMAR.
I request more votes on Dana right now.
Doesn't say why he doesn't believe the claim and asking others for affermation on his "reasoning" to not believe the claim even with a bread crumb attached.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

@Semi: Did you happen to miss this post after his refusal comment?
CryMeARiver wrote:@Town (and hidden scum I suppose): Is it necessary for me to full claim really?
Only I responded and no one else did to the request.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #583 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

scumdana wrote:@farside or CMAR
give one good reason for CMAR NOT to give his roleNAME. I've already given a very good reason for him to give his rolename
I didn't see CMAR as scum. The claim although unnecessary didn't strike me as scum motivated and I saw no reason for a full claim. No one has really explained to me why they thought it was scummy except to call it town cred, which although maybe valid I already stated I don't see CMAR being that savey or ballsy to try and do something like that as scum.
Last edited by farside22 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #584 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

CryMeARiver wrote:Farside or Wolf: Did you notice my breadcrumbing?
No, but I'm terrible at looking for things like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:
I don't see why not.

If he's already claiming one-shot cop, what harm is a full claim going to do, exactly?
Precisely what I am saying.
@farside or CMAR
give one good reason for CMAR NOT to give his roleNAME. I've already given a very good reason for him to give his rolename
I :lol: when I realize his "good reason" is when I voted for him for blantantly role fishing
farside22 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
vote: CMAR
. And bv310 always does this, so no one should be voting for him.
unvote:
vote: danakillsu
Oh and apparently all those paying attention his good reason's for voting was CMAR particle claim in the first place was scummy enough to warrent a vote and a demand from more information.

Wolf: Do you think people asking for CMAR to full claim is justified?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Semi: Did you happen to miss this post after his refusal comment?
Only I responded and no one else did to the request.
No, I didn't miss it. It was a dumb question and he had already been requested by more than one player to full claim.
Really unless I missed something I saw 2 people ask for a full claim. One is scott who had votes for role fishing and the other is Dana by myself.
Was there someone else who asked for the claim before CMAR asked that "dumb question"?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #592 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:Not that I recall. What's your point? Last I checked two is still more than one. I don't find either of those players particularly scummy for their claim request or other actions this game.
Cool story bro. Lets ignore the other players views, comments or lack of comments in all this.

*adds semiold to scum list*

You have yet to explain to me properly why what CMAR did was scummy based on the bounty on my head. This answer:
Asking for more can help tell whether or not he is telling the truth.
Based on the fact there was no pressure on either of us for him to claim that this somehow all the sudden makes him scummy for claiming in the first place?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #595 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Based on the fact there was no pressure on either of us for him to claim that this somehow all the sudden makes him scummy for claiming in the first place?
I've already answered this question from you.
semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why do you think it's scummy for someone to claim something when there is no pressure to do so?
To me it falls under going out of one's way and a desire of wanting to appear town. Scum have to actively try to appear town, the town doesn't.
If you disagree with my answer, try addressing the answer instead of just asking the question again.
Ah I had forgotten which person had the trying to make appearance BS.

Why would a player that has no and I mean none what's so ever suspicion in the first place what to appear townie? Seriously this is almost as bad as too townie fallacy someone tried to say about me one game.
I see scum try and blend, scum hunt falsly, bw, and on some occasions are the agressive type. But to say well he want's to appear town when there was no reason to makes no sense at all. Why? Again why would scum expose themselves (seriously people get your mind out of the gutter) when there is nothing on them in the first place?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

your right I see the time line now charlie. Still I don't get why he wanted to dispute the yoda claim right away and what would be the point of a name claim without the rest?
I feel like reading it Dana was pretty much dead set on not believing CMAR even if he claimed he was the president of the US.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why would a player that has no and I mean none what's so ever suspicion in the first place what to appear townie? Seriously this is almost as bad as too townie fallacy someone tried to say about me one game.
I see scum try and blend, scum hunt falsly, bw, and on some occasions are the agressive type. But to say well he want's to appear town when there was no reason to makes no sense at all. Why? Again why would scum expose themselves (seriously people get your mind out of the gutter) when there is nothing on them in the first place?
Having people think you are in the clear is a better situation to be in than simply not being suspected or not on the radar.
Seriously? Is that the best come back you have? Did you find that in a fortune cookie?

@DOS: Nothing to say about me in all that. I feel hurt. What is your view on DP and him calling you out?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #604 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Semiold: You have links to this action where you cleared yourself and a scum team?

Also I seem to note that CMAR said something about why he did the claim. Interested to know why you missed that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #606 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I think its fair. I've been absent the entirety of this game.

I have nothing to say about you farside because I feel you are town, and the bounty situation has already been discussed to death.
What do you think about those who asked CMAR to claim in full after the particle claim and what is your take on it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #614 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote: (4) Care to elaborate on why you think only town would do something and why scum wouldn't have a reason to do the same thing?
I disagree with you and already explain my views on CMAR. I know you read them so why ask this question?

It could depend on the person or what they say in my view I didnt' see any thing scummy in regards to CMAR, claim, reasoning or views.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:
semioldguy wrote: (4) Care to elaborate on why you think only town would do something and why scum wouldn't have a reason to do the same thing?
I disagree with you and already explain my views on CMAR. I know you read them so why ask this question?

It could depend on the person or what they say in my view I didnt' see any thing scummy in regards to CMAR, claim, reasoning or views.
It's the point you tried to make against me. If you want to make a point, be able to back it up. You seem to think that scum would be incapable of doing what CryMeARiver would do, or at the very least that they would not have any reason to do what they did, and I say that is complete and utter bullshit. There is not any action scum wouldn't do if town would do that action as well.
You pointed to one game (which I need to read to see how much truth is behind your stance on this) However you want to know what I did as scum is I fake claimed a results and stated i had an innocent on a townie so when I was lynched they thought he was scum with me due to misguided thoughts like your own.

what I see typically I base things on what I see or have done as scum and your example is not something I ever see. Again I'm using my views on what I have seen scum do just like you are so what is your point exactly?
Farside: why aren’t you voting Semi – you sound pretty convinced that he's scum..
Not convinced just adding to scum list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #630 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:
Not convinced just adding to scum list.
Which is now more than half the players in the game. :)
Actually I have more town reads then scum reads but thanks for paying attention (sarcasm)

Mod: prod Bv310 please

@reaper: I'm personally on the fence with Semiold. He's under the category of either paranoid townie or scum. I notice he has not voted anyone since the day started which I find odd at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #632 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Doing a read of people quickly. Ran out of time so posting on those I was able to read first:

d3x - post 197 I think d3x may need a better radar but somthing of note that so far everyone he had on his radar had some town role. post 203 not a fan of asking why he should join a wagon.
mmmm
post scum 471 I don't believe for a second you are that much of a newb to ask these type of questions to CMAR
Why did you feel that it was thrown together in desperation and didn't make sense?

I at least detect some scum hunting and question from d3x that others *cough* dana, scott, bv* lack.
Can't say I'm a fan of some of the things he did say and hey I see he from Burbank CA. Hey neighbor I'm from Reseda
Okay sorry out of goof mod. I'm not sure about d3. Almaster said he's really good as scum but you can see I have no high points on Almaster to take that into consideration.

wolframnhart - obvious town from mason claim and flip of mason partner

Vel-Rahn Koon - Needs more post!

AlmasterGM - missed most of day 1.
@Slicey - His target was also a neutral survivor who bulletproof (1 or more shot) armor would make a LOT of sense on. I can't see scum pulling that kind of gambit. Only possibility in my mind is he somehow communicated with HP and knew he was bulletproof so he could pull that stunt ... which doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a third party.
Why did you say this? Do you really think it?
Why are you voting for bv? Why are you defending DOS?
All I really see from Almaster is giving feed back and not really scum hunting. I don't like his vote on the bv bw at this point and he seems to be coasting by.

bv310 - little to nothing said. Since day 2 started voted for Wreck Star for some read he had on him.
Sadly this is typical bv behavior. Usually as scum he trips up on something right now I will just put him under useless
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:
Wow, man
EBWOP:
Perhaps: Wow, woman? The avatar of a Male is slightly confusing...
The avatar is my son. :P

bv your play as typical is terrible you will need to explain yourself better.

@wreckstar: Why are you withholding your views on the subject of bv's claim? Why are you not voting him and saying something like Zomg scum, type deal?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:49 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Wreckstar
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #673 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

d3x wrote:Interesting. There were 4 people on my radar, adn while I fully admit that I was wqrong on the 50% that flipped {and probably Cry as well}, what about Scott are you saying is Town, exactly? I'm obviously not seeing it.

When you list 4 players and only 1 may be scum I would say your scum radar needs a tune up
Then what exactly are you trying to suggest? He was flipflopping over the great expanse of 2 posts. He couldn't have investigated in that timeframe. If he was Claiming, than he needed to Claim. If he was Scum faking a result that was unneccessary, then it was the perfect time to catching floundering over it.
I felt he was doing a piss poor job of breadcrumbing to be honest.

The final thing was in regards to what you said about hp{leaves]
d3x wrote:Sorry, I forgot about Slicey's question. I Voted because the Claim was a load of crap. The Role didn't make any sense and felt thrown together in desperation, imo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #675 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

@WS:
I object 10 folds! If you tracked X player to Y house and he was found dead that night why the hell would you not at the very least fos him at the start of the day and not many pages later where I am arguing with him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #677 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

CMAR: What are your thoughts about bv310's claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

@CMAR: You realize that bv310 had a statedt that WS is evil

fos: Semi

actually fuck that

unvote:
vote: Semioldguy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #687 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Frankly I didn't like Semi's comment about not targetting THC. He was too cool of a customer being accused by someone.
I know if someone would accuse me of something I didn't do I would be all like oh hell no you lying sack of scum.
As well as telling everyone to please lynch scum.

Another part of me is starting to wifom things due to some discussion on 2 mafia groups (still unconfirmed) bv's results and WS's claim.

I'm somewhere between wanting to vote WS and voting Semi. Do to many votes on WS I decided to vote for Semi for pressure and have Kast decide on which of the 3 people (bv, WS or Semi) he finds the most scummy to shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #54) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't believe bv is lying about the claim and if WS was reading the game CMAR confirmed that he got a good result when he targeted me so the evil result is not far fetched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #710 (isolation #55) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Ugh and I realize that ws said something even more scummier which was this
Kast shooting me wouldn't really prove anything, as my flip would still allow SOG to come up with a fake power role claim if he's scum.

Kast shooting bv310 would prove nothing about my alignment or SOG's.
Why would he say that shooting him wouldn't prove SOG was scum? Or shooting bv wouldn't prove hims something else? If WS were to flip his role and SOG saying he didn't target THC means SOG is scum at this point.
I'm going back on this again

unvote:
vote: Wreckstar
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (isolation #56) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wreck Star wrote:What?

The point was if I flip scum, and it comes back on SOG, he could be like "oh, I'm XXX power role, I wanted to stay hidden yesterday". If SOG gets dayvigged and flips VT, I'm auto-liar. If he flips scum, it means I wasn't lying. If he flips a power role, it's also PROBABLY means I wasn't lying.

I'm convinced there's either a framer or a bus driver.
So you will flip scum good to know.
That doesn't explain bv's guilty claim on you. If you flip scum why would anything you said be believed by anyone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #714 (isolation #57) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wreck Star wrote:Sorry, meant town. Typing up too many things at once.

If I get dayvigged, it'll do two things: it'll make bv310 a target for being wrong about his investigation, and it will also allow SOG to be like "oh guys don't lynch me I'm a power role" and weasel his way out of it.

If SOG gets dayvigged, it'll either prove/disprove my claim, which will then allow us to properly lynch.

Sry if this sounds weird grammaticlly, I'm pretty drunk.
Actually if you flipped town I would vote SOG. I am leaning on believe bv based on his evil claim and CMAR confirming that he got a good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #741 (isolation #58) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

For everyone asking for SOG's death, please note (1) we have no claim from him (2) I feel like those pushing on having him killed first are scum trying to save their scum buddy or know something about SOG and WS as fact. It bothers me more and more.

Mod please prod the following people:
Toon Fighter
Vel-Rahn Koon
AlmasterGM
danakillsu
FC Groningen
DragonsofSummer
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #746 (isolation #59) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

charlie: Why do we need more discussion on WS over SOG?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #796 (isolation #60) » Sun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure why people are still on the 2 scum group view. All we got was Greedo, scum tracker. I would expect to see a faction name if there was 2 scum groups.

That said I noticed that N1 there was 2 kills and last night there was one. I figure I will be dead with the bounty and I used my OPG on SOG so I'm on the belief he is a SK at this point.

vote: SOG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (isolation #61) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

d3x: I typically see scum with factions if there is more then one scum group. Why would we have a flip without a faction if there was more then one scum group?

Also I orginally thought based on N1 that total may have been killed by a vig (yes I have seen 2 vigs before in a game). But since the same method killed CMAR last night Vig is off the list and we have SK/Mafia kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #809 (isolation #62) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not big on quick lynches but I believe completely that SOG is scum.

I do need to look into wreck star more and see what comes up as scum partners. Right now I don't like Dragon of Phoenix the most. All of his post have been pretty blah. He goes after a lurker. Then just makes a blantant statement with nothing else to add.
But I think those talking about 2 scum groups need to explain better why they still believe this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #815 (isolation #63) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:What is OPG? Typo or just my mind completely blanking on the acronym? From the context of the statement, are you claiming a roleblock or something on SoG? If so, then that would be a valid reason for lynching SoG.
I stated OPG (once per game) because I didn't want to claim what I did till SOG claimed.
I had a once per game role block ability and used it on SOG last night. The lack of one death leans me not to believe SOG to be frank.
Also yes scum can fake claim about his target and what he did. I took the shot in the dark thinking what if WS was telling the truth about his target and what he saw. What if there is just a SK/mafia group and if I'm right I'm stopping one kill going thru.
It was my thought process when I used my OPG RB on SOG last night.
Now there is one less kill that happened and I still believe mafia/SK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (isolation #64) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote: @SoG-
Please share any final thoughts. Also, if you want to self-vote to allow BV the hammer, that would be awesome. If you are somehow town, it would probably be good to enable BV to use two actions (ie. investigate+use deflector shield).
This ^. I was thinking about this myself and I thought the bounty was going to stay on me throughtout i was going to suggest something like this for the next lynch (providing we found scum) and have someone hammer we know to be town and I was going to suggest one of bv, kast or wolf take it but if it is something bulletproff I agree with bv being the hammer completely.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #822 (isolation #65) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

LynchMePls wrote:I still think Scott is scum, but I'm willing to help work out the bv hammer if necessary. For now my vote stays on Scott, I think he is the next best vote.
I looked at WS in iso and I just don't see his vote as scum bussing. I will get you my notes on this soon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #823 (isolation #66) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

WS notes in iso:

Town: bv310, wolf, Kast, Charlie

leaning town:
ooba, Scott, danakillsu

leaning scum

Dragon Phoenix, Konowa, FC, Alamaster, d3x, Slicey

Scum: SOG, ToonFighter

WS orginal vote on Scott here
Slight scum read from WS here on Scott post 541

Note this leads me to believe dana not scum with WS post 611 but increases my belief that TF is scum.

Anyone not on the list put under neutral.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (isolation #67) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

bv310: I would like to see dragon or toon fighter investigated but I know many people suspect scott.
Dragon is really pinging by scumdar and his lurking and lack of content is really hard for me to bypass
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #839 (isolation #68) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:I think there are several suspicious players so far, and I'll trust BV's judgment to pick a good one. I don't think it's helpful to announce the exact target as it makes it easy for scum to either kill the target or plan ahead to deal with the investigation result.
This is a good point. there could be a tailor role in which scum can make someone read the opposite of what they really are.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

GOD DAMN IT I KNEW VEL WAS SCUM EARLY ON. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”