FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:33 am

Post by FC Groningen »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:Is that aimed at anyone in particular FC?
It was aimed at Killa Seven. If he has a good reason not to vote at all, I'd like to hear it. But of course, in case others refrain from voting, I would like to hear their reasons as well.
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 am

Post by FC Groningen »

semioldguy wrote:
FC Groningen wrote:It was aimed at Killa Seven. If he has a good reason not to vote at all, I'd like to hear it. But of course, in case others refrain from voting, I would like to hear their reasons as well.
Not planning to random vote is not the same as not voting at all.
I should have phrased that better yes.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Kast wrote:Page 1:
-K7 wagon: Assuming this game goes for awhile, K7's posting style could be used as a deciding factor later. However, a policy lynch on D1, especially one that's based on outside game meta, isn't going to help us find scum and is worse than random shooting.
-FC's reason sounds semi-serious. If it is serious, it's a scummy reason for voting someone. Lynch scum; replace inactives.

Page 2:
-Wreckstar wagon: Is there any reason behind this wagon?
-SoG: is there a reason for your vote on Dex?
-Not much game relevance in any of these posts.

Page 3:
-More random flavor nonsense.

@FC-
-Are you trying to imply that players who are not voting and do not have a specific reason for not voting are scummy?
--If so, provide explanation to support that implication.
My experience on another site (this is one of my first games here) is that people sometimes need to be pushed into activity. Its very much possible that people lurk themselves through a game for a long time. I don't know how it works here, but forcing people to speak up usually works better than letting people having no opinion.

And of course, in case people will throw in a vote, it will be possible to analyse later who voted for who and who refused to vote for who. K7 won't be replaced for inactivity in case he keeps posting so that is out of the question. In fact, if he didn't post at all after my vote, I would be inclined to remove my vote sooner because he'd be replaced anyway.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

-K7 wagon: Assuming this game goes for awhile, K7's posting style could be used as a deciding factor later. However, a policy lynch on D1, especially one that's based on outside game meta, isn't going to help us find scum and is worse than random shooting.
-FC's reason sounds semi-serious. If it is serious, it's a scummy reason for voting someone. Lynch scum; replace inactives.

Page 2:

Page 3:

@FC-
-Are you trying to imply that players who are not voting and do not have a specific reason for not voting are scummy?
My experience on another site (this is one of my first games here) is that people sometimes need to be pushed into activity. Its very much possible that people lurk themselves through a game for a long time. I don't know how it works here, but forcing people to speak up usually works better than letting people having no opinion.

And of course, in case people will throw in a vote, it will be possible to analyse later who voted for who and who refused to vote for who. K7 won't be replaced for inactivity in case he keeps posting so that is out of the question. In fact, if he didn't post at all after my vote, I would be inclined to remove my vote sooner because he'd be replaced anyway.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Page 2:

Page 3:

@FC-

FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

FFS, laptop lagged, now that got tripple posted. Can someone remove 2 of those 3 please? :(
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 am

Post by FC Groningen »

Main purpose was to get him/her posting. I wouldn't try to get a serious bandwagon on that person, unless he/she made some suspicious posts afterwards. Just 1 or 2 votes on that person usually is enough.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

CryMeARiver wrote: I like Kast's way of posting, it seems to sum up everything quite well and form conclusions. I'm not liking FC's posting, even if he's active. He seems to be walking circles about the subject of lurking.

I agree on the Kast part. Summarising seems beneficial to town to me, unless he'd tried to twist it somehow to make people look suspicious. Its formulated in a rather objective way, so I don't have a problem with it.

I don't see however how I am walking in circles, unless you mean that I'm consistant on in my opinion on activity. Its just the way it worked on a different site so I'll fare on that for a while.

Also, there isn't much to comment on yet in my opinion. There is the bandwagon on K7, but apart from the fact that he refuses to vote, I don't see any reason to lynch him and apparantly, this is what he always does.

In fact, I think we should be wary of the people that join the bandwagon now and try to push for a lynch so early.

unvote
because Dana posted, although its a vote out of nothing and partially fluff.

FOS: Twoheadedcyclops
for joining the K7 bandwagon this late.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Ohh before I forget, there is of course the bandwagon on Wreckstar, but as far as I see it, its completely random, or based on the fact that he is acting rather hostile.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:55 am

Post by FC Groningen »

semioldguy wrote:
Unvote; Vote: FC Groningen

I really dislike the way you unvoted. It has a small amount of foul odor.

If you are going to unvote, why not vote someone else?

If you are going to FoS someone, why not just vote him instead?

Could you shed some light on your insight behind why you did this the way you did?

Well for the reason to unvote, see the post itself. My only reason to vote Dana was to get him posting, which he did although his post didn't add much. About not voting, I didn't see the point. I believe twoheadedcyclops had no votes at that time (might have been wrong here, didn't count) so a FOS would seem to have the equal effect as a simple vote.

Also, I don't think its time to "vote" yet. (As in trying to seriously getting people lynched or to L-1/L-2) There are plenty of votes already (mostly on K 7 and Wreckstar) and those guys started talking. At first I thought it was scummy not to take part in the RVS stage, but apparantly, also according to you, its very normal for K-7. Since we got that cleared out, I was surprised to see twoheadedcyclops join the K-7 bandwagon right after, which I described as "late". About Wreckstar's bandwagon, I also commented that it seems mostly random or based on disliking him.

I could simply vote for him now, since he'd be a considerable alternative now. (3 votes if I include mine? Sorry, its late so I fail at counting) However, I obviously wouldn't call for a lynch yet. Or will it be scummy now that I vote after being pressured into voting? Guess I'll find out soon enough.

vote TwoHeadedCyclops
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 am

Post by FC Groningen »

TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:
We didn't push for a lynch, and we were the earliest on the wagon.

It made his pbpa looked more like scum scum hunting than town scum hunting to me.
See my earlier post. Assuming Semioldguy wasn't completely wrong about K-7 (that he always refuses to take part in the RVS stage), there was no more reason to vote for him, but you joined that bandwagon after. Post 95, so I also don't see how you "were the earliest on the wagon", or do I really missed your point here?

I'd also like to hear what makes you think Kast's summary was scum looking?
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

wolframnhart wrote:
FC wrote:Well for the reason to unvote, see the post itself. My only reason to vote Dana was to get him posting, which he did although his post didn't add much. About not voting, I didn't see the point. I believe twoheadedcyclops had no votes at that time (might have been wrong here, didn't count) so a FOS would seem to have the equal effect as a simple vote.

Also, I don't think its time to "vote" yet. (As in trying to seriously getting people lynched or to L-1/L-2) There are plenty of votes already (mostly on K 7 and Wreckstar) and those guys started talking. At first I thought it was scummy not to take part in the RVS stage, but apparantly, also according to you, its very normal for K-7. Since we got that cleared out, I was surprised to see twoheadedcyclops join the K-7 bandwagon right after, which I described as "late". About Wreckstar's bandwagon, I also commented that it seems mostly random or based on disliking him.

I could simply vote for him now, since he'd be a considerable alternative now. (3 votes if I include mine? Sorry, its late so I fail at counting) However, I obviously wouldn't call for a lynch yet. Or will it be scummy now that I vote after being pressured into voting? Guess I'll find out soon enough.
This caught my eye.
1)Voted to get dana posting, but even though he says dana's post wasn't much, he isn't going to keep pressuring dana, just gonna leave it be.
2)Doesn't think it's "time to vote yet" but at the end of his post votes anyways
3)because another person said it was normal for k7 to not vote in RVS FC drops his case or investigation, whatever you want to call it, against k7
4)THC is a "considerable alternative" more or less to me means "people think he is scummy so that's where i am going" and so even though he won't call for a THC lynch, he is going to vote him anyways since he will be the third vote against him.

unvote, vote FC
Alright

1 He voted and there were no serious/well based bandwagons so far so I didn't expect a well based vote. His activity is lacking compared to other's but he did post. If you want more of him, feel free to pressure him yourself.
2 Yes, my vote had other reasons. 1, I was asked to vote because it seemed scummy to withhold a vote, so I picked the best alternative there was according to myself. 2, I did and do not expect that this vote will lead to a lynch, but if Wreckstar or K-7 would get on 7 or 8, the odds might go up.
3 Yep, I'm new to this site so I don't know any of you or how you all play. Since no one bothered to argue against semioldguy, I assume he was right. Also considering no one voted for K-7 afterwards except twoheaded, I think he was right as well.
4 I'm not convinced twoheadedcyclops is scum, but I do consider him more likely to be scum right now. Why? See my earlier post(s) about him and also because I think both alternative bandwagons aren't well founded as I've said a few times before. K-7 for not partaking in discussions apparantly and Wreckstar for personal reasons. I think the bandwagons on these guys will lead to nothing unless some new facts about these guys come up, so I do think it would be wise to change to focus to other people.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

To the guys above me:

Dragon Phoenix:

I don't have to be scum to tell you that this will probably be a misslynch. See my earlier posts, these bandwagons were based on nothing so I don't see why we should keep pushing them. In fact, why do you consider it a good thing to keep these (leading) bandwagons going? Or do you have a different reason to either support the bandwagon on either K-7 or Wreckstar?

Totallynotmafia:

See my previous post. "I'm not convinced twoheadedcyclops is scum, but I do consider him more likely to be scum right now. Why? See my earlier post(s) about him and also because I think both alternative bandwagons aren't well founded as I've said a few times before. K-7 for not partaking in discussions apparantly and Wreckstar for personal reasons. I think the bandwagons on these guys will lead to nothing unless some new facts about these guys come up, so I do think it would be wise to change to focus to other people. "

Reason why I'm explaining all these actions is because I was asked to. Would be more scummy not to explain it at such times don't you agree?
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:38 am

Post by FC Groningen »

wolframnhart wrote:
FC wrote:1 He voted and there were no serious/well based bandwagons so far so I didn't expect a well based vote. His activity is lacking compared to other's but he did post. If you want more of him, feel free to pressure him yourself.
If you didn't expect a well based vote why bother voting him at all?
2 Yes, my vote had other reasons. 1, I was asked to vote because it seemed scummy to withhold a vote, so I picked the best alternative there was according to myself. 2, I did and do not expect that this vote will lead to a lynch, but if Wreckstar or K-7 would get on 7 or 8, the odds might go up.
So you voted because if you didn't it would seem scummy? I find scum are more worried about what people think about their actions. Why would THC have to be the best alternative? Because he had votes against himself? You could have looked at the other players and found someone else
you
thought was scummy, but instead you went where other votes and suspicions were.
3 Yep, I'm new to this site so I don't know any of you or how you all play. Since no one bothered to argue against semioldguy, I assume he was right. Also considering no one voted for K-7 afterwards except twoheaded, I think he was right as well.
You are new to this site, but not mafia if i remember correctly from your posts in the Queue, and when semi-old guy voted you and started asking you questions you "believed him" about K7 and now have gone towards THC.
4 I'm not convinced twoheadedcyclops is scum, but I do consider him more likely to be scum right now. Why? See my earlier post(s) about him and also because I think both alternative bandwagons aren't well founded as I've said a few times before. K-7 for not partaking in discussions apparantly and Wreckstar for personal reasons. I think the bandwagons on these guys will lead to nothing unless some new facts about these guys come up, so I do think it would be wise to change to focus to other people.
as far as i see this is the only real time you mention anything against THC:
FC wrote:<snip>FOS: Twoheadedcyclops for joining the K7 bandwagon this late.
Because he joined a bandwagon late. And how can you think that a bandwagon against someone who is not taking part in discussions (which is what you say about K-7) will lead to nothing?
1 To get him to vote at least. That way you always force someone to pick some side, even in RVS. Voting analysis, I bet I don't have to explain that to you.

2 I think any player regardless of side will try to stay alive, unless he/she is planning some sacrifice in order to let his side win. About other alternatives, possible, but I already explained my case on him. Also, if you read back you can see that I presented my case on THC when he had no votes on him, but added a FoS instead of a vote. Reasons why were also already stated. In other words, I didn't need someone else to have the bandwagon started, I just thought a FoS would do and would have the same effect.

3 As you said, I'm not new to mafia, but as far as I know/knew, the reason to lynch K-7 was based on a personal habit/trait of his. Which is to contribute little and not partaking in the RVS. Thats not something I could know, without either someone pointing that out for me or something I have to find out firsthand. In fact, me not being new to mafia led me to suspect K-7 in the first place, because its an obvious scumtell on Nukezone. (other site I used to play Mafia/Werewolf)

4 post 107

5 Because apparantly K-7 always acts like that. And unless K-7 always turns out to be evil, that doesn't say anthing about him either being town or scum, but it might say something about his ability to play this game.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:36 am

Post by FC Groningen »

hp [leaves] wrote:Kast's posting style bothers me. It is like he wants to force us to contradict ourselves.
You may prove me wrong, but I thought one of the best ways to find scum is to force people to slip up/contradict themselves.

Also, after putting HP in ISO, I can't say I'm very impressed with what you posted so far.

HPPost:
1: Policy lynch on K-7.
2: Random lynch? On Wreck Star
3: Lynch on Kast for not voting
4: explanation that his vote on Kast would draw some reaction where K-7's lynch won't. Did you forget about your vote on Wreck Star or something?
5: Comment that Kast's posting style disturbs you for a crap reason.

Can you explain your vote on Wreck Star and why you keep hitting on Kast a bit more? And while you are at it, what is your opinion on Twoheadedcyclops?
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:Well I think you were right when you said it may be premature, I don't see the point in outing yourself as vig when he's up for the lynch anyway and you hadn't even voted for him yourself. Unless you're trying to take the heat away from FC.
I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:Well I think you were right when you said it may be premature, I don't see the point in outing yourself as vig when he's up for the lynch anyway and you hadn't even voted for him yourself. Unless you're trying to take the heat away from FC.
I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Also, now that you guys claim Mason, it might make the game quite a lot easier. We can pick a target for you guys to recruit at night and if it kills you, we found scum. You might not want to actively try to sacrifice yourself like that, but I would say its best for town to at least note who you are planning to recruit each night, so we know who to lynch the next day.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Sorry for multi posts everyone, either the laptop or the site kept lagging on me. :( Can someone remove those posts?
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I agree with wolframnhart on his assertion that Wreck Star missing a page isn't exactly grounds for an OMGUS vote on him by 2HC. Especially when he unvoted after he realized his mistake. (And doubly because of Vegas. btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?) 8-)

After a re-read of the thread, I noticed the following things:
- hp [leaves] has posted only seven times, three of them votes: K-7 (policy lynch), WreckStar (random), and Kast (for not voting on anyone yet).
- AlmasterGM's posts have had little to no content (though he has promised to catch up and post by tomorrow),
- Toon Fighter has only posted 4 times. That's even less than bv310... -_-
- ScottBrosius is faux-lurking, only posting fluff, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Possible scumtell?

However, if I had to call anyone out on lurking it would have to be DragonsofSummer.
He has only posted twice, and one of them was a promise to catch up, which he doesn't appear to be following through on (or is he?).

Also, it was Konowa who originally voted for FC Groningen, not me. But as I read posts from wolframnhart , DragonPhoenix , and totallynotmafia , they certainly made FC look a lot more guilty to me. In response, FC posted 161 and 162. This helped him out a little bit in my estimation but I still think he is one of the guiltiest looking. And if the TwoHeadedCyclops bandwagon ends up fizzling out due to the Mason claim with wolframnhart, I suggest more hop onto the FC Groningen wagon and let's learn some more from this fine gentleman.

If you want to know more, ask specificly. I think I've answered all questions so far. If you have a problem with those answers, you better state them because I can't respond to "suspicions".
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
1 However, I would also like the opinion of the following people, none of whom have weighed in since the wolframnhart/TwoHeadedCyclops mason claim, especially those who are
bolded
:

- d3x
-
farside22

- CryMeARiver
-
Dragon Phoenix

-
Wreck Star

- killa seven
- Vel-Rahn Koon
- AlmasterGM
- Scott Brosius
- danakillsu
- totallynotmafia
-
FC Groningen

- semioldguy
- DragonsofSummer
- bv310
2 - hp [leaves] & ooba have both danced around whether the mason claim verifyable, but have really only posted fluff... please post something more substantial.

3 Also, TwoHeadedCyclops has pointed out that Kast is playing like a lone predator, and has called him out as possibly being Boba Fett, which might in some odd way make sense with the Day Vigilante trait Kast claims to have (?). Either way, I am not sure whether that is a pro-town role or not, so I don't know what to think of that yet...

1 My opinion on the matter is that I don't think its likely someone would be willing to risk his neck for 2HC if he wasn't sure, by supporting a claim. I'm inclined to believe it, but I don't rule out the possibility of a cult or something. I'll unvote, but I do think he brought this onto himself. His OMGUS votes and general support of wacky bandwagons would be enough to make him at least look scummy. Also makes me wonder why "HP" stated that the bandwagon on 2HC was based on "moot points".

Unvote.

2 I agree with Ooba here, he did state his thoughts so I don't see why you keep pressing here. (post 259) Might have been formulated more clearly though.

3 This sounds like fishing to me.

Vote Dragon Phoenix

I don't think I've seen him post substancial posts so far, except 1 maybe. I'd like to hear more from him.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 am

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:
FC wrote:I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
You do realise you're at L-7, surely the pressure isn't that great so why are you so worried about my vote?

The mason claims make sense given that they are c3po and r2d2. Kast should claim his character seeing as we already know he's a dayvig.
What makes you think I'm worried about the vote? I'm more surprised that you want to continue your case on me with nothing new and everything explained.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 am

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:
FC Groningen wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
FC wrote:I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
You do realise you're at L-7, surely the pressure isn't that great so why are you so worried about my vote?

The mason claims make sense given that they are c3po and r2d2. Kast should claim his character seeing as we already know he's a dayvig.
What makes you think I'm worried about the vote? I'm more surprised that you want to continue your case on me with nothing new and everything explained.
I don't understand what you mean by continuing my case, it's not like I'm pushing for you to be lynched or anything, you're starting to look paranoid and as if you are feeling the pressure of the votes on you.
CMAR wrote:Fish more scum
You don't agree that by learning Kast's character we could find out if he was lying about the dayvigging?
Not asking you to move your vote, but I'm asking what motivates you to keep it. I've answered all questions so all I'm asking you guys is what makes me scummy according you?
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

I've got all my information about roles on this site:

C:\Users\Jun\AppData\Local\Temp\mafiascum04-2.swf

There apparantly can be a recruiter as well, which makes it hard to tell the difference from a cult. Not saying they must be able to recruit, but I'd leave the option open.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Ehh fail link. Anyway, its the flash tutorial the Wiki mentioned from mikeburn something.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:40 am

Post by FC Groningen »

Maybe HP is trying to trap someone into asking someone to claim. I'll put HP in ISO in a moment.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 am

Post by FC Groningen »

Apparantly, I already did that earlier. HP didn't make many posts after that.
FC Groningen wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:Kast's posting style bothers me. It is like he wants to force us to contradict ourselves.
You may prove me wrong, but I thought one of the best ways to find scum is to force people to slip up/contradict themselves.

Also, after putting HP in ISO, I can't say I'm very impressed with what you posted so far.

HPPost:
1: Policy lynch on K-7.
2: Random lynch? On Wreck Star
3: Lynch on Kast for not voting
4: explanation that his vote on Kast would draw some reaction where K-7's lynch won't. Did you forget about your vote on Wreck Star or something?
5: Comment that Kast's posting style disturbs you for a crap reason.
HP
6: stands by his point that "anyone will contradict himself if pressured enough". Vote on Wreckstar was supposed to be random. Comment that THC didn't look like scum to him. Not explained why, except that the THC was supposed to be build on "moot points". with the Mason claim, its viable that he is right, but not particulary a town move.
7: Agrees that the mason claim could be genuine. Suits with his earlier statement.
8: No idea what he meant with that.
9: Brings up a reasonable point about the mason claim.
10: The "claim" post. A post that could be explained both town and scummy?

Conclusion, some questionable actions. Did not add much content so far however and the things he mentioned were quite obvious in my opinion.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 am

Post by FC Groningen »

ReaperCharlie wrote:[quote="hp [leaves]I'm not claiming. Me not claiming is way better for the town.

I don't think I can convince Kast to not shooting me (obviously because he wants to shoot a townie) so expect these to be my last words. Good luck town, win this and lynch Kast the SK.

I won't be posting after this so it would make no sense to delay the daykill. Do it now.
Ok I'm confused by your reasoning here. If you die, won't we know your role anyway? If so, how is you NOT claiming better for the town in any way?

Scenarios:

1. [GOOD] You don't claim. Kast kills you. We find out you're scum. Yay

2. [BAD] - You don't claim. Kast kills you. We find out you're town. Sh*t

3. [GOOD] You claim (unconvincingly). Kast kills you anyway. You're lying scum.
(Kudos to Kast for not believing you.)

4. [BAD] - You claim (unconvincingly). Kast kills you anyway. You're actually town.
(What the @#$^, hp! Learn how to claim better!!)

OR

5. (?) You claim (convincingly). Kast doesn't shoot you. You're alive but 'in the open' (as whoever you claim to be).

According to your assertion that claiming would be bad for the town, fine, we'll say that option 5 would be bad.
But it's still better than you dying,
AND
Kast wasting his kill on a townie (you).
And if you claim and then Kast kills scum, then good, you are freeing Kast to shoot scum instead of you. Either way, claiming seems like the best option at this point, unless there's something about your role that totally trumps everything I just said, in which case, ignore me entirely.

But somehow I don't think that's the case.[/quote]

Either he flips town and then I trust he had reason not to do it, or he flips scum and then all of this doesn't really matter because the claim would be false anyway. Again, this sort off looks like rolefishing to me, but since HP will probably die anyway (unless Kast changes his mind again) I don't see how it would benefit you, even if you'd be scum.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 am

Post by FC Groningen »

bv310 wrote:Okay, caught up now. Reck, you need to calm your storm. The only other time I've seen you this jumpy and anxious has been in Halo where we were scum together. Wonder what that could mean here? Hmmm....

Either way, I'd like to throw my two cents in here. Scott Brosius in iso has as many posts as me, and has contributed even less. A rolefishing accusation is the only scumhunting he's done so far, and it's an easy claim for scum to make.

Unvote, Vote: Scott Brosius
Dude, have you seen your ISO? You've made 7 posts so far and the first 6 were regarding your RVS vote and your apparant lurking. So contributing less than you was impossible at that time and this case can be countered just as easily with "pot, kettle, black".
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:Why are people voting for hp without even hearing from him first? I think Kast is trying to be too much of a hero, and his dayvigging skill would be better used for vigging whomever we intend to lynch as it that saves us going to night.
Your defence of hp is noted.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

o yeah

Unvote, vote hp

Lets pressure him at the very least to come up with an explanation. Also explains why he didn't want to claim since he knew he'd be safe.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:I'm not defending him, I'm just suspisious of people who jump on a vote without even hearing from the person they're voting first. He could be a townie and be un-dayviggable for all you guys know. Those blasters couldn't shoot shit.
O really? And what kind of town role would fit that description according to you?

Also, what makes you think we would hammer him before we even heard of him?
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 am

Post by FC Groningen »

Noob question here: Does "one shot cop" means he can more or less act as a vigilante once in the game? If so, he can at least prove his ability.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 am

Post by FC Groningen »

danakillsu wrote:
It's idiotic to lynch hp now. We should let him live to use his ability first.
What's idiotic is to assume he has that ability and to let him possibly use an amazingly powerful scum ability he has.
Remember that part in Cloud City where Han Solo tries to shoot Vader like 6 times, only to realize that he's no longer holding his blaster, Vader's holding it?
QFT! I remember that. It's possible the mod set it up so that the only person Han COULDN'T shoot was Vader. And if hp has a good chance of being Vader, he has a good chance of having a powerful evil NK. And if he has a powerful evil NK, he should NOT be allowed to survive the day.
thats a lot of "if's" in 1 post, but I'm inclined not to believe one-shot cop claims that happen to be bulletproof as well.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 am

Post by FC Groningen »

danakillsu wrote:
thats a lot of "if's" in 1 post, but I'm inclined not to believe one-shot cop claims that happen to be bulletproof as well.
Yeah. Um... let me get my calculator.... 2. And those are really only dependent on one thing: him being Vader. If he's Vader (and we have reason to believe he is) he has a powerful evil... and I meant Night Action, not NK. Therefore he should be lynched today.
Actually:

- Hp had to be Vader
- Han is not able to shoot Vader
- Vader has a powerful NK
- Vader is automatically considered evil (not necessarily although he'd probably lean towards it)

But I don't see the reason to get worked up, because I don't believe the claim in the first place. Also, this reeks to "appeal to probability". Not saying you are wrong, but the way you came to the conclusion might be.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

To Slicey (post 439):
post 353 and further

HP survived the vig shot. HP refused to explain himself before the vig shot; If he claimed earlier, the claim might have had more credit. I bet Kast would still have shot him, but he might be saved from being lynched. The claim seemed fake to me after the vig shot.

To Bv310:
Reasoning please. Or is this your attempt to lurk less?

About Wolf's post in 442:
agreed and I would also think its premature to label her as town, as she seems very experienced to me. I bet she knows how to play as scum. "I think she plays very townlike" seems an awkward argumentation by the way. The Hutt role might fit the bounty, which also works in the favor of Farside, but please don't rule out anyone yet.

There seems to be a lot of role speculation on page 19. I'm not sure what to think of that.

To Dragon Phoenix:
I challenge you to find reasons to vote me that haven't been answered yet. I also challenge you to sum up your contribution to the game so far.

To Crymeariver (post 475)
claim accepted for now.

I also don't get the Bv130 wagon. Yes he is useless so far, but that goes for more people, including Scott. I also commented on him yesterday him acting hypocrite, so I'd like to hear from him as well. Why Bv130 and what are his thoughts on your own contributions so far?

Vote:Scott
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

I see a lot of meta and appeals to probability coming from SoG. Not sure how to take it. Also, Dana's posting has been noted, but I have yet to see why I should switch off Scott. Also, by the looks of it, Dana and Scott could be linked together. (because of his obvious defence.)

I'd also like to hear from Phoenix Dragon and the challenges I gave him.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #39) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:28 am

Post by FC Groningen »

V/LA
until 7/5

sorry guys, got a project in Germany.

Assuming you mean May 7 and not July 5, your V/LA is noted.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”