Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote: dragon pheonix
for failing twice.
FoS: ALG for listing his reasons during RVS. I dislike lists.
FoS: wolf for attacking farsides kid :D

@ mod: sorry about the lack of confirm. Currently on spring break on a piece o crap phone. ill be home in a few hours thank god.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Best Star Wars spoof song EVER (with a cheesy music video to go with it): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 921667346#
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

farside22 wrote:
Dragon Phoenix wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Vote: dragon pheonix
for failing twice.
At least spell the name right when you accuse someone of failing.....
:lol: Oh the irony of this action.

On a side note. I personal love Weird Al's star wars song. It was the best parody song of star wars. But nothing beats Family Guy for best rendition of Star Wars
You are absolutely right with that one. One who hasn't watched the Family Guy Star Wars needs to go watch it right now. Darth Vader is Stewie, Brian is Chewy, it even has Herbert the Pervert. Anyone who hasn't watched it, youtube it, it's hilarious.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Scott Brosius was my favorite player from the late 90's early 00's Yankees among Tino and Paul :D

I did actually like Darth Maul, the character (mainly because I read the backstory of him in a few books), and for some reason I really liked the arena scene in Star Wars II. Also, I like Mace Windu :D

Fun Fact: While Yoda is the strongest Jedi with the force, Mace Windu is the strongest Jedi ever (yes, he's even strong than the Sith Lord).
Fun Fact: Mace Windu is actually Mace Wendy.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Konowa wrote: @Wreck Star: I think you are stretching things when you say that "he [bv] is trying to get better at lurking".
Actually, that's exactly what he said
Wreck Star wrote:Our wagon seems entirely like a RVS wagon with no basis behind it, which is fine
Did your initial vote on bv310 not have basis or purpose? It seemed like it did:
Wreck Star wrote:Vote: bv310

Pre-emptive lurking vote.
I like Kast's way of posting, it seems to sum up everything quite well and form conclusions. I'm not liking FC's posting, even if he's active. He seems to be walking circles about the subject of lurking.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:KillaSeven's posting reminds me of another players in an on going game.
If you are referring to this:
Killa 7 wrote:Id like to think ive been pretty active so far in this new game. lol
then I suppose you are talking about me lol
FC wrote:I don't see however how I am walking in circles, unless you mean that I'm consistant on in my opinion on activity. Its just the way it worked on a different site so I'll fare on that for a while.
You keep referring to the lurker's argument rather than providing content, in other words "walking circles around it".
Ooba wrote:So what exactly is your point here?
That Wreck contradicts himself
farside wrote:CMAR: Needs to stop talking about movies, music and tv and start scum hunting nano
I have with my last few posts. Also, there is usually reason to almost everything I post,
almost
everything
farside wrote: Nope, but I notice he is more talkative so far as he has been in previous games. Would you agree?
His posts have had no content, they are pure nothingness, as well as the fact that he is pretty much outright refusing to respond to his wagon at all. The only thing he has done with any meaning at all is refuse to vote.
ooba wrote:Reck, CryMeARiver say its "b" while Konowa says its "a".
I did not think it was "b". I knew he meant he was trying to get better at not lurking. I brought it up because he said that, yet went on to lurk.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wreck Star wrote:
CMAR wrote:That Wreck contradicts himself
You're clearly delusional. By the way, this IS a Reck/Starbuck hydra. Only... Starbuck seems to have forgotten. >.>;
No I am not
I'm pretty sure I highlighted exactly where you contradicted yourself and kind of wanted you to state which you believe to be true. But I must say that I do think the wagon on you is ridiculous and I agree with many of your points.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wreck Star wrote:
CMAR wrote:Did your initial vote on bv310 not have basis or purpose? It seemed like it did
Is THIS how you think you've caught me in a contradictory statement? How are these two thoughts even related - I was talking about my wagon being random and not having any real weight behind it, and you're talking about my vote on bv310. HARDLY CONTRADICTORY. LRN2MAFIA
Yeah, I totally misread that. By "my wagon" I thought you meant the one you were on, or something. Actually, looking back, I have no idea what I thought.
Wreck Star wrote: And... oh, wait... what's this?
bv310 wrote:Prod received. Good god people,
I meant that I was trying to get better about non-lurking
. Probably shouldn't have made that commitment before exam weeks, but that's the way she goes.

Anyway, I'm doing a quick catchup.
Aaaaand... checkmate

Unvote; Vote: TwoHeadedCyclops

FoS: Konowa

Haha
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:53 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kast wrote:FYI, a C-3PO nameclaim is insufficient to change my mind. Also, if your posts are intentionally mimicking 3PO's speech patterns, kudos, you've been remarkably effective.
I agree. That would be a weird post restriction.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:
FC wrote:I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
You do realise you're at L-7, surely the pressure isn't that great so why are you so worried about my vote?

The mason claims make sense given that they are c3po and r2d2. Kast should claim his character seeing as we already know he's a dayvig.
Fish more scum
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kast wrote:@THC-
hp is against scumhunting. That's extremely anti-town. He has no interest in cooperating with town, and simply parks himself on a crap case with no attempt or interest in developing it or discussing it with others. Post threat of day vig, he refuses to claim or share thoughts.

@hp-
There are very few town roles that are beneficial to not claim. There is no town excuse for refusing to share final thoughts.

In the first place, your argument about contradictions is complete crap-logic.

In the second place, your theory has no connection or relevance to events in our current game. It is just empty posturing to mask your active lurking.

Not every contradiction is indicative of scum; however, your claim that this means contradictions cannot be used to find scum is unsupported and unjustified.

It is blatantly false to claim that everyone will make a contradiction simply by answering lots of questions. It is even more ridiculous to claim that everyone will make significant contradictions for the same reason.

Scum are forced to lie in this game by it's very nature. These lies can sometimes be identified and used to find scum; that's what we call tells. Scumhunting is the process of finding those tells. This usually happens by asking players questions and finding anything that looks odd in the response (particularly contradictions).

In our specific game, nobody has yet brought out any contradictions as tells, so your crap-case against me is already inapplicable absent from it's complete lack of logic. Your arguments to pre-empt such tells and discourage town from asking questions/discussion is blatantly anti-town.

Tie this with your refusal to defend yourself and your active lurking amounts to either scum, or town playing for a scum win.

Dayvig: hp [leaves]
Does this end the day?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:Why are people voting for hp without even hearing from him first? I think Kast is trying to be too much of a hero, and his dayvigging skill would be better used for vigging whomever we intend to lynch as it that saves us going to night.
I can't tell if you are really that freakin retarded or you are just that much of a noob. First of all, no one is going to hammer without hearing from the kid first. But our votes are one of our only weapons, hence we can pressure him all we want with them. Also, I really dislike that strategy with the vig. Once we kill that person and the day still goes on, the only thing that leaves us is the interactions of people based off that lynch and struggling to find someone to lynch. If we dayvig someone else, then lynch another person, we have 2 kills/lynches to go off of, as well as all the night actions. Vig someone scummy and prominent, not necessarily our number 1 suspect.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:Why are people voting for hp without even hearing from him first? I think Kast is trying to be too much of a hero, and his dayvigging skill would be better used for vigging whomever we intend to lynch as it that saves us going to night.
I can't tell if you are really that freakin retarded or you are just that much of a noob. First of all, no one is going to hammer without hearing from the kid first. But our votes are one of our only weapons, hence we can pressure him all we want with them. Also, I really dislike that strategy with the vig. Once we kill that person and the day still goes on, the only thing that leaves us is the interactions of people based off that lynch and struggling to find someone to lynch. If we dayvig someone else, then lynch another person, we have 2 kills/lynches to go off of, as well as all the night actions. Vig someone scummy and prominent, not necessarily our number 1 suspect.
Oh, and
Vote: Hpleaves
FoS: TNM
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kdub wrote:
A bounty has been placed on the head of
farside22
. Any player who kills or places the hammer vote on
farside22
while the bounty is in effect will be rewarded with a
Stun Grenade
. An announcement will be made if the bounty is rescinded.
Something is telling me that this is a ploy to get us to kill a townie. This is ridiculous, let's try to ignore this for now since I doubt 8 people would vote farside without getting anything out of it.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:30 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

bv310 wrote:
Vote: Wreck Star

In iso, you read as even scummier than normal.
Trust me on this one.
You provided no case and no reasoning on him. Why should I?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wreck Star wrote:[Starbuck]

It's typical BV. He's just mad because we were right about him.
Is this a reference to a different game? Also, Starbuck hates me, you don't. That's ironic :D
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Well first:
CMAR wrote:Something is telling me that this is a ploy to get us to kill a townie. This is ridiculous, let's try to ignore this for now since I doubt 8 people would vote farside without getting anything out of it.
I don't really like this post much. Now nothing against farside, but I don't know why CMAR just straight calls her a townie. Farside's not pining my scumdar but i wouldn't just call her a townie just yet. This post feels more like CMAR trying to appear too townie (if that makes sense).

Second:
@BV310
Specific posts please to back up your vote.
He is very protown and I'm almost positive he is a townie. Get over it.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:First off: Not reading any of Day 1. Ask farside, this is how I play now when replacing in.
hp [leaves] (12) - farside22, Scott Brosius, FC Groningen, CryMeARiver, Dragon Phoenix, ooba, danakillsu, bv310, ReaperCharlie, Kast, wolframnhart, d3x
I want everyone who voted hp to explain to me why they did so. Linking to a previous post is fine, all I want is to see a reason.

farside, who were your suspicions yesterday?
I originally voted him because I wanted an explanation for how he survived the daykill which it seemed Kast wasn't "reaction testing" or "faking". I kept my vote I would link you the posts, but there are quite a few. It is really due to the last few posts by hp[leaves] involving his claim. The first time he claimed bulletproof he said he wasn't releasing any other aspects of his role, it seemed rather fishy. I also agreed that bulletproofs are mainly scum. The final straw was that the flavor of his "role" did not make sense. Lando wouldn't be bulletproof IMO. Nor would he be just a "one shot" cop. A cop possibly, but there is no reason for the "one shot". Also this:
hp wrote:Lando Calrissian, Alliance Bulletproof One-Shot Cop.
I "obtain" information like a smuggler would do.
seemed a bit forced to try to convince town of the flavor.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CMAR wrote:Something is telling me that this is a ploy to get us to kill a townie. This is ridiculous, let's try to ignore this for now since I doubt 8 people would vote farside without getting anything out of it.
I don't really like this post much. Now nothing against farside, but I don't know why CMAR just straight calls her a townie. Farside's not pining my scumdar but i wouldn't just call her a townie just yet. This post feels more like CMAR trying to appear too townie (if that makes sense).

Second:
@BV310
I hardcore LOL at this due to your most recent post in a different game that I'm not in and I just wondered upon.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:

Second:
@BV310
I hardcore LOL at this due to your most recent post in a different game that I'm not in and I just wondered upon.
ok. point being?
The irony of you calling farside town in another game after bagging on me for calling farside town in this game :D But that doesn't matter. We need something to start up.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:There is actually a big difference in what I said there and what you said here, however I don't wish to discuss this any further, I'm never 100% clear on the talking outside thread rules and don't wish to break it somehow out of ignorance.
Hence why I tried not to reveal anything at all. And there wasn't a big difference at all though. Anyway...is anyone else out there?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:There is actually a big difference in what I said there and what you said here, however I don't wish to discuss this any further, I'm never 100% clear on the talking outside thread rules and don't wish to break it somehow out of ignorance.
Hence why I tried not to reveal anything at all. And there wasn't a big difference at all though. Anyway...is anyone else out there?
Oh, and, not to mention, what I said makes complete sense to me. Farside is town, I'm pretty positive, as I think it would be Jabba the Hutt to place this bounty, making farside town in my opinion. I also wonder the power of a stun grenade. But we are not lynching Farside, so../
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:I agree about the jabba the hut comment, however with two kills last night I am guessing that might mean its jabba's group vs empire vs alliance, but that remains to be seen. If it is that way Jabba could have bountied Farside because she can be a strong player both as scum and town, so Jabba is trying to get rid of farside by offering an item.

Let's also not forget that IF there is more then one person in jabba's group (like bobba fet) then they can hammer and get said item and use it, so extra incentive for them.

All speculation though, won't know till someone flips differently.
Boba is dead. Greedo is the last one I'd assume since there is likely 3 vs. 3 vs. town in my opinion.
Farside is town. I have that info.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Oi i got my chars mixed up, Greedo i mean, my fault there.
Oh, was it Jango that was part of Boba's group hunting for Han? It couldn't have been, didn't he die in the arena scene of Episode 2? It had to be Boba. So who else could be in there group?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Well by looking at the star wars wikki I would say this line stands out:
"The Hutt put his trust in no one other than his Nimbanese accountant Mosep Binneed and Ephant Mon, whom he made Chief of Security of his palace. "

So i would guess either of those two, maybe possibly even both, because I think if i am reading this right Greedo was not actually under the employment of jabba, he was just a bounty hunter who took up the bounty on Han.
That is true. Greedo was a bounty hunter under the employment of Jabba. There was a high price on the head of Han, Greedo happened upon him in the Cantina. Han shot him and left him a nice tip for the mess :D One of the best parts of the movie. Also, how could I ever forget this:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:In fact, to go along with the speculation, if it is a Jabba group, and if it is Ephant Mon that is apart of said group, with him being chief of security i could almost see that as being a scum rolecop.

But either way this isn't helping us much. We need more posters.
I agree, also, doc should be on R2 (you), until we get another clear. Just sayin
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

farside22 wrote:
Slicey wrote:What claims are out as of now?

Also checking back at mod scene it's very strange that hp leaves wasn't killed. Nowhere in his role name does it say he's bulletproof.
I would theorize that as a neutral survivor maybe was given a one shot save. Hard to say and not helpful.

I'm not sure why wolf thinks there is 2 scum groups. I would say looking at the storyline one being stabbed in the back and one sliced in half I could guess it's possible.
I usually think SK/Mafia before thinking 2 mafia groups.

I still want to go back and read before placing my vote. Hopefully I will have time by Monday
I think the fact of two kills coupled with a bounty placed on you (Jabba the Hutt presumably) is what makes me personally think there is a possibility of two scum groups.
Also, concerning the bulletproof of hp [leaves], it makes sense with flavor. Boba Fett (as well as Jango, his father, killed by Mace Windu [Mace Wendy]) wore something called Mandalorian armor, hence why he'd be bulletproof.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ooba wrote:
Wookpedia wrote:Vibro-bladed weaponry was more common on isolated, less civilized worlds such as Tatooine. Jabba Desilijic Tiure's personal Gamorrean guards were known to use vibro-axes, and his skiff crew also used pikes with vibro-bladed cutting edges.
This lends some credence to the Jabba scum faction (looking at the kill signature)
Sad part is, I could have told you about the Gamorrean guards
ooba wrote:
CMAR wrote:Something is telling me that this is a ploy to get us to kill a townie.
Think its stupid to classify anyone as townie just because they have a bounty on them. If its a faction thing, I can easily see scum putting a bounty on one of their own to make people think like this.
CMAR wrote:Farside is town. I have that info.

Just from the bounty placed on her or are you referring to something else here?
I have info that Farside is on the good side.
ooba wrote:
CMAR wrote:I also wonder the power of a stun grenade.
Sounds like a one-shot Roleblock ..
Weird thing is, they never use stun grenades in Star Wars...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

d3x wrote:What changed between here...
In p450, Cry wrote:Farside is town, I'm pretty positive, as I think it would be Jabba the Hutt to place this bounty, making farside town in my opinion.
...and here...?
While in p452, you wrote:Farside is town. I have that info.
The part that really doesn't sit well with me is that...
In p469, you wrote:I have info that Farside is on the good side.
You started this page 'pretty positive' based on opinion and speculation but finished it with concrete information. What gives, Cry?

Frankly, I'm also not liking the speculation from Cry a whole lot. I seriously don't think we should allow this to dictate any decisions we make today. Jabba isn't even the only one who put out bounties in ep 4-6.
ooba wrote:Think its stupid to classify anyone as townie just because they have a bounty on them. If its a faction thing, I can easily see scum putting a bounty on one of their own to make people think like this.
This. I feel that the bounty is Null at best.
What changed was this: I was not sure if revealing this information was best before, but then I realized that town might feel a stun grenade is worth the cost. I investigated Farside last night. He is on the good side.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

d3x wrote:@Cry- And what about wolf's post made you change your mind?

Also- farside is still a she.
It was the fact that people could want to lynch Farside just for that power.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

semioldguy wrote:What were your reasons for investigating farside22?
I had a one shot investigation and supposed I'd use it on a prominent player who can act pro-town whether he is town or scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:@Slicey

Claims that are out so far:
Kast - Han Solo town day vig
Me- Mason R2D2 with TwoHeadedCyclops

@Farside
In Kingdom Hearts Mafia there were two scum groups, and a vig (though limited shots) and an SK, though i think that had 4 more people playing, so when I saw the neutral survivor dead to me that takes care of the SK slot, and when i saw the bounty on you that made me think Jabba and I can see him having his own group, along with the empire, against the alliance.

Whoever I won't know for sure until a flip on someone tells me otherwise.
Well this throws my theories out the window. >_> Well, not exactly.

See, I was thinking that it made no sense for hp to not be killed when it doesn't say anything about him being bulletproof in his role name. I think a majority of you know how inaccurate stormtroopers are, and the often told jokes about how they can't hit anything. So I was thinking he may just be some sort of antitown DK'er with a X% chance of hitting his target. And he missed. However, with him claiming Han Solo, that does change things extremely. I would suggest everyone just keep a small eye on him and not call him very obviously town. Just likely town. And to all those who say "There's no way Han Solo is a fakeclaim," look at my game (Kingdom Hearts Mafia, which our mod played in.) A few main characters were fakeclaims. Again, I seriously doubt Han is a fake claim (he's too awesome), but I wouldn't call him obvtown.

My other theory is that whoever brings up the idea of two scumteam (wolf) is very likely in one of the two scumteams. But he claimed mason, so no. >_>

I need more people to post. I'm thinking CMAR town right now also.
Yeah, there's no way Han is a fake claim.
No chance Wolf could be scum now. He's 100% clear since his mason buddy is dead and flipped exactly what he said.
I am town. So is Farside.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

AlmasterGM wrote:@Slicey - His target was also a neutral survivor who bulletproof (1 or more shot) armor would make a LOT of sense on. I can't see scum pulling that kind of gambit. Only possibility in my mind is he somehow communicated with HP and knew he was bulletproof so he could pull that stunt ... which doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a third party.

@Cry me a river - While I get with your "investigate ppl who can appear town" arg, I still don't get why you would check on someone who you thought was town yesterday. You don't think there is anyone else in this game who was tricky to read and you didn't necessarily think was town?

@bv - Not getting the Wreck Star obvscum ISO read. Care to elaborate?

P.S. Sorry I like totally missed D1.
Since I was only a one shot, I didn't want to risk investigating a scummy person as it wouldn't help us later in the game and an actual investigative role might investigate them as well. Investigating someone who the town could learn to depend on is only going to be better in the endgame to know SHE is town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I would actually support a dayvig of bv310 before a lynch of him. This is a stupid lynch since it's D2 and with the info we have I'm sure we can come up with something better.
AG wrote:Aren't you an "actual" investigative role as well?
I don't consider myself one seeing as it was only a one shot.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

danakillsu wrote:I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
vote: CMAR
. And bv310 always does this, so no one should be voting for him.
You are either genuinely stupid, rolefishing, or just plain ridiculous. Me claiming information without pressure is good. I already explained why I stated the info. Claiming under pressure makes me look like hp [leaves]. Imagine if I died tonight with that info, and you went the entire game with farside as a protown player, but could be scum because that's how he plays. At the moment we have 4 clears in my mind. That's very useful to town. Also, you being suspicious of me makes no sense. 1) I will not full claim today. 2) You have no reason to disbelieve me. If you really think I was trying to protect "scumbuddy" farside when under no pressure, you are stupid.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wreck Star wrote:Here's my ReaperCharlie impression:

"Hey guys! I'm going to ignore logic and say that if the Empire isn't the main baddies in this game then the setup is broken! Fuck examples that show otherwise!"

Flavor/setup speculation is pointless. You're right... Kdub wouldn't make a broken setup, but having the Empire not be the main bad guys doesn't mean it's broken. It means he's smart. And even if the Empire ARE the bad guys, there's a good chance the mod gave them fakeclaims so that the setup can't be broken by a massclaim.

So please, Charlie, explain to me what exactly there is to be accomplished by speculating on the setup.
Nothing nothing at all. Now stop. Empire are bad guys. Deal with it. C3PO was town slliance and sample role PM = Alliance = good guy
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

bv310 wrote:

In iso, you read as even scummier than normal. Trust me on this one.
Explain now.
d3x wrote:UnVote/Vote:Wreck Star

Holy dogshit, Batman. Scum slip. Moar Votes nao, plz.
This isn't incriminating, just stupid. I see what you mean though. "Empire could be good meaning he isn't part of the Alliance or he'd know that the Alliance is good!"
Scotty wrote:The Cry claim could be an attempt to isolate farside for himself to get the stun grenade. I do not think it's worth pursuing today for a lynch (either farside or CMAR)

How in the hell would I get the stun grenade by posting my results?
Slicey wrote: wait, CMAR, you investigated someone you thought was town?

Answer this please CMAR.

Pretty sure I have many times. I thought SHE was PROtown, not necessarily town as SHE can play both sides rather well.
CMAR wrote:I had a one shot investigation and supposed I'd use it on a prominent player who can act pro-town whether he is town or scum.
CMAR wrote: Since I was only a one shot, I didn't want to risk investigating a scummy person as it wouldn't help us later in the game and an actual investigative role might investigate them as well. Investigating someone who the town could learn to depend on is only going to be better in the endgame to know SHE is town.
Now going to ISO Scotty boy and FC who I seem to remember not liking.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:I agree with farside so much on that last post. I mean, that last sentence is basically saying "don't vote my scumbuddy please."

Vote: danakillsu

Feeling a lot of scum vibes from Reaper Charlie as well. First, answering for CMAR, which was totally unnecessary and could be protecting a scumbuddy, and that FoS on Wreck is just... really bad.

Taking back what I said about CMAR being town. Very on the fence with him. Investigating someone you think is town is mind numbingly stupid, but I don't know if it's scum or town driven.
1) I am very on the fence with dana because (s)he always acts scummy, whether town or scum, and it makes me crazy trying to figure out which one is their true alignment. What she said was very scummy in that post though, and I cannot let it go:
Vote: Danakillsu

2) For the last time, I had no idea if Farside was town. She was acting protown, but she was by no means town in my mind. She was completely neutral in my mind. I also have another reason for investigating her, but that is VERY unnecessary to release now knowing that she (and wolf) are town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:Wait... just thought of something. If you think about it, a town person with a cop ability wouldn't look for town players (what CMAR did), they'd look for scum players. CMAR agreed with wolf that there is two scumteams (when there is no evidence provided). I'm thinking CMAR to be some form of scum cop, looking to find an innocent player to look more town.

I think I might be on to something here...

Unvote, Vote: CryMeARiver
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 229417#top
Can you please lay the fuck off now?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Slicey wrote:Wait... just thought of something. If you think about it, a town person with a cop ability wouldn't look for town players (what CMAR did), they'd look for scum players. CMAR agreed with wolf that there is two scumteams (when there is no evidence provided). I'm thinking CMAR to be some form of scum cop, looking to find an innocent player to look more town.

I think I might be on to something here...

Unvote, Vote: CryMeARiver
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 229417#top
Can you please lay the fuck off now?
Look at TheFonz's post 7
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:@CMAR

If it drives you crazy figuring out which alignment Dana can be in a game why did you not investigate her? I realize you said Farside was neutral but there wasn't anyone else that stood out to you to try to investigate?
Read the above freakin posts
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Man you really get your dandruff up when questioned don't you?

I don't care what theFonz posted, I am asking
you
why you didn't investigate someone you have a hard time telling the difference of whether or not they are town.
I had no idea what I should do with a one shot investigation. Whether I should keep it for later in the game or use it N1 and try to clear/catch a person. I posted in that forum and TheFonz answer really stuck. So I investigated a prominent player who could either be town or scum and that would help later in the game knowing she is town.

Quick question: Was the Chancellor in Episodes 4-6? I'm pretty sure he wasn't, but I just wanted to check.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Not as The Chancellor he wasn't.
That's what I thought. Just making sure there wasn't any Godfather possible flavor type role.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Just because The Chancellor wasn't in ep 4-6 as The Chancellor doesn't mean there isn't and Godfather possible flavor type role.
Yes, I'm not counting the fact out, but he was the most likely
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:Well I am sure The Chancellor wouldn't be a GF, Emporer yes. Even so they would have a safe claim, to claim Chancellor would more then likely be an immediate lynch.
I was looking more into the role of a godfather, he appears to be innocent (the Chancellor) but is actually guilty, rather than Godfather as just the machoman of the dark side (the Emperor).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Town (and hidden scum I suppose): Is it necessary for me to full claim really?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Btw, I've played the Star Wars LARP and it's all sorts of fun. =)

On CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver wrote:

It's typical BV. He's just mad because we were right about him.
Is this a reference to a different game? Also, Starbuck hates me, you don't. That's ironic :D
You realize that Starbuck was talking then, as she is now?

And I don't hate you. I just hate lurkers. You are getting better though. Much better than bv.
Yes, I realized this. Oh the irony :lol:

Wreck Star wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Weird thing is, they never use stun grenades in Star Wars...
DUDE..........................SERIOUSLY??

/sigh
I've never used them in the many Star Wars games I have played and they were never mentioned in any of the books I have read or movies I have seen :(

Wreck Star wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:I had a one shot investigation and supposed I'd use it on a prominent player who can act pro-town whether he is town or scum.
I'd say that's a good reason. I normally have a pretty hard time reading farside, but if you felt she was town, why wouldn't you investigate someone that you are suspicious of? Rather than clear someone who you already felt was town?
I felt this was a better use of my one shot since we most likely have at least 1 investigative role that is focusing on scumminess to choose their targets as it is. I also had another reason that is not necessary to let out now that she (and wolf) are clear.
Wreck Star wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:No chance Wolf could be scum now. He's 100% clear since his mason buddy is dead and flipped exactly what he said.
I am town. So is Farside.
YOU CANNOT CLEAR YOURSELF.

The only person who is cleared right now is Wolf.
I did not say I was clear. I just said I was town.
Yes there is quite a difference.
Wreck Star wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Since I was only a one shot, I didn't want to risk investigating a scummy person as it wouldn't help us later in the game and an actual investigative role might investigate them as well.
What? I don't understand this.

Post 526 - Please tell me that you didn't just link to yourself talking about this game outside this thread?
Actually, the purpose of that post was I wanted to know what other people thought of vigs. It genuinely had nothing to do with this game. But I still used the info I got from it :D

Toon wrote:Well, looking at CMaR's claim, I think the best move as town would be to lynch him. If he turns up innocent, then we just lynched a (now vanilla) townie and confirmed farside as innocent. If he turns up guilty, then we have just lynched scum. What do you think?
1) This is one of the stupidest ideas. Ranks up there with Dana.
2) I never claimed. Nor did I ever say I was now vanilla.
3)
FoS: Toon

Danashouldkillherself wrote:Precisely what I am saying.
@farside or CMAR
give one good reason for CMAR NOT to give his roleNAME. I've already given a very good reason for him to give his rolename
The wagon on me looks like misguided townies who don't understand exactly what I'm doing and one person (I wonder who?) who looks like a blatant OMGUS'ing scum. Did anyone else notice that he posted plenty between when I asked him to roleclaim and his vote, and yet his vote only came when his reasoning convinced other people to wagon me? My vote is DEFINITELY in the right place.
Reasons I should not give my role claim: I don't give in to rolefishers and I don't see any need for me to release any more information about my role. How about you give me one reason that you should not give your role name?
I'm still not sure if my vote should be on you because I've played with you quite a bit and you ALWAYS come across as scummy, whether town or scum. Wait, this sounds familiar. Oh yeah, I posted it with MY VOTE ON YOU MORON:
My vote on the moron wrote:I am very on the fence with dana because (s)he always acts scummy, whether town or scum, and it makes me crazy trying to figure out which one is their true alignment. What she said was very scummy in that post though, and I cannot let it go: Vote: Danakillsu
Your vote is in the right place. Because it shows how scummy you really are. Lynching me is the absolute wrong thing to do as it is a waste. Would I really want all this attention if I were scum? No.
Farside wrote:CMAR: What players did you consider investigating before you investigated me last night?
FC Gronigen, dana, you
d3x wrote:It's not too far of a stretch to believe that with the bounty, CryScum identified you as Town, thus wanted to 'confirm' himself with a 1-shot investigation result. Claiming 1-shot will protect him from ever having to give incorrect reads later on. Another Scum motivation would be if the 2 of you were on the same team. You can know for sure your own alignment, but the rest of us can't.
1) I could say the same for if I am town (which I am). I wanted to 'confirm' Farside because of the bounty
2) If we were on the same team, never would I EVER do that. If one of us gets lynched, both of us go down not to mention that neither of us had any pressure on us at the time. This is just stupid.
DragP wrote:This is typical scum lurking. I am all for replacing people who drop off the game altogether, but here I think the chance of him being scum is pretty good.
Just a question, have you ever played with DoS before?
d3x wrote:I don't think I have, but that's not the point. It isn't that hard to see the situation play out and that's what you asked. If Cry is Newb enough to talk about the game outside of thread and Claim at the drop of a hat as a proTown 1-shot Cop, why wouldn't he make a weak gambit as Scum? I know, I know, WIFOM. The point stands and the logic holds.
I didn't talk about this game outside of the thread, I only claimed to have that info so as not to tempt town to lynch farside just for the stun grenade, I wouldn't have if it hadn't been for the bounty, I don't consider myself a noob, and I would never pull that idiotic gambit as scum.
Farside wrote:No offense to CMAR when I state this but I don't find him to have the capacity to be duplicitous in such a way as you are describing in your WIFOM there d3.

None taken, I don't think I would ever pull off such a gambit without a must need situation.
SoG wrote:Actually, a question I asked yesterday which was not answered before the hammer, was that if they were confirmed alignment to one another or not. Now that answer is less reliable/useful with only one of the two players able to answer the question. I'd still like to hear an answer from wolframnhart.
He is R2D2. There is no way he could be on the dark side :(
SoG wrote:I don't like CryMeARiver's claim. Neither farside22 nor himself were under any immediate lynch threat. I also dislike partial claims and have seen refusal to complete a partial claim as being paired more often with scum than town. If you are town there shouldn't be any reason to withhold your role name and flavor for why you have the ability you claim. If you are town this should strengthen your claim. Not wanting to claim is scummy because it gives you time to make stuff up or ask your potential scumbuddies later for assistance on a fake claim. If you are town the information/flavor is already there and available and doesn't have to be fabricated.
The fact still holds true that I only did this because of the bounty placed on him and the possibility that town might want to lynch her as to not let scum get the stun grenade by killing farside. The fact that I pulled this stunt should be enough to make me seem town for the moment. I see no reason to out any more information with this role.

I also disagree with some of the speculation going on that Farside will die tonight. She should be the number 1 target of any doctor or watcher, therefore I doubt scum would try this. But because of the risk, I'd ask doctor and/or watcher to be on farside tonight.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Semiold: He hasn't refused to complete the claim. If you saw that he did refuse please quote where.
Okay...
CryMeARiver wrote:You are either genuinely stupid, rolefishing, or just plain ridiculous. Me claiming information without pressure is good. I already explained why I stated the info. Claiming under pressure makes me look like hp [leaves]. Imagine if I died tonight with that info, and you went the entire game with farside as a protown player, but could be scum because that's how he plays. At the moment we have 4 clears in my mind. That's very useful to town. Also, you being suspicious of me makes no sense.
1) I will not full claim today.
2) You have no reason to disbelieve me. If you really think I was trying to protect "scumbuddy" farside when under no pressure, you are stupid.
Looks like a refusal to me.
Actually, I'm pretty sure I asked the town what they thought and hardly anyone weighed in.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:I didn't see a need for it but if people find CMAR scummy based on his claim of 1 shot on me and you want more info can I ask why you want more?
Asking for more can help tell whether or not he is telling the truth.
farside22 wrote:Why do you think it's scummy for someone to claim something when there is no pressure to do so?
To me it falls under going out of one's way and a desire of wanting to appear town.
Scum have to actively try to appear town, the town doesn't.
That's complete bullshit. So town wants to appear scummy? I had a legit reason for claiming. *gasp* town could have a reason for claiming legit information? Shut your mouth...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

This is absolutely ridiculous. I am
Yoda
(Alliance Jack-of-All-Trades)
. I officially dislike Scott, dana (I've always disliked you), Toon, and SoG.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:18 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

The reason that I didn't want to release earlier about why I investigated Farside and wanted farside and wolf to be clear is because I have only breadcrumbed my flavor/role in this particular way in one other game, and they were both in it.
Breadcrumb 1 wrote:
Y
ou are absolutely right with that one.
O
ne who hasn't watched the Family Guy Star Wars needs to go watch it right now.
D
arth Vader is Stewie, Brian is Chewy, it even has Herbert the Pervert.
A
nyone who hasn't watched it, youtube it, it's hilarious.
Breadcrumb 2 wrote: Best Star Wars spoof song EVER (with a cheesy music video to go with it): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3921667346#
Happy now?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

danakillsu wrote:*headdesk
I didn't want you to reveal the Alliance JOAT thing yet, CMAR. I just wanted your rolename.
As a side note, who believes him? Should Yoda be a JOAT in this trilogy? And if there is a real Yoda, he should probably counter-claim, because I don't really believe CMAR.
That's bullshit. Most people (not sure if it was you) said fullclaim. I'm not revealing what else I have up my sleeve. And if you don't believe me you are a moron. The power I used last night was "Force Sensitive (Investigate)".
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

danakillsu wrote:The breadcrumbing changes things a bit. He definitely at least had a fakeclaim of Yoda ready. I'll have to think about this one more. for now,
unvote
I won't. Reiteration FTW
Unvote: Dana, Vote: Dana
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:45 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Farside or Wolf: Did you notice my breadcrumbing?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I would like to know the wherabouts of Kast in all of this nonsense and what his thoughts are. I will respond to everything tomorrow as I must finish and essay by midnight, but I think his dayvig might be useful again today.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

bv310 wrote:Posting in response to prod. And since you brought it up Farside, the "read" on Wreck is more of the "Guilty investigation" variety. Not sure why I didn't say it before.
Okay, this is crap since in your first post you said based off an ISO read. Please state your flavor name (this is actually warranted in his case).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

And in response to everything else, hold those thoughts. Huge essay due midnight last night and big presentation tomorrow. Will answer everything in a day or two.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

bv310 wrote:Sorry I can't post really detailed stuff. On my iPod. Anyway, my role is Luke Skywalker. I am able to sense a player's alliance to the force. I determined wreckstar to be evil. I didn't claim before because I was hoping to get the time to do a proper case. Starting midnight shifts has somewhat limited my mafia time so I decided to just claim now.
1. CC's?
2. If Wreck Star flips guilty, doctor on bv310
3. I will be WIFOM protecting between farside and wolf
4. Sorry, but we have enough mislynches to vote a "cop"'s guilty -
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, and sorry, was only able to pop in for that bit. Tomorrow I will read through the last couple of pages and respond. Presentation is off my chest and went relatively well :D
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ooba wrote:
bv310 wrote:I am able to sense a player's alliance to the force. I determined wreckstar to be evil.
Your result used the word "evil"? And what does alliance to the force mean? I think "Dark side", "Light side" make more sense as a result .. Need a bit more clarity on this ..
To clarify this before I go, my result on Farside said "You determine her to be good." So...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wreck Star wrote:Holy shit, what the fuck is this nonsense? I take a few days off and bv310 conveniently pops back in with a guilty on me. Jesus H. Christ.

I guess we're being forced to claim since people are blindly believing this with no reason for flavor. I'm not sure what the fuck bv310 is smoking, but I'm certainly not evil.

I'm
Chewbacca
, Alliance Tracker
. Flavor talks about me being a former freighter pilot who was reluctantly convinced to join the rebel alliance, despite my desire to work independently from them, and I reluctantly joined. My ability is called "Homing Beacon", and it allows me to track one person each night.

Last night, I tracked SOG to THC. No bullshit. See my post here where I randomly target SOG after not mentioning him previously after D2 starts. Then here, when we place an FoS on SOG. I wasn't sure if he was a town PR who happened to visit the NK victim or not, and I thought by applying soft pressure he might slip up and reveal some connections, which I could use to town's advantage. But here we go with me being forced to claim.

Vote: SOG
unless he has a mighty convenient claim to explain why he visited THC last night.

@Town: seriously, just fucking trust me on this. I have no fucking clue why bv310 would get a guilty on me unless there's a redirect or some weird flavor shit going on, but let us lynch SOG today and you'll see how fucking right I am.

You gotta claim, SOG?
Holy shit fuck.
Let's stop outting PR's PLEASE! I understand this claim and all, but I'm getting pissed off at how far it's going.
I actually trust you surprisingly. You were also a convenient target for any framer so it makes sense.
Unvote; Vote: SOG
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kdub wrote:
CMAR post 666:
Please do not quote or pretend to quote private communications, including your role PM. This applies to all players. I will let it go with just a warning this time.

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (0)
-
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Wreck Star (4)
- bv310, ReaperCharlie, farside22, semioldguy
Slicey (0)
-
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (2)
- FC Groningen, d3x
danakillsu (1)
- DragonsofSummer
FC Groningen (0)
-
semioldguy (2)
- Wreck Star, CryMeARiver
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (2)
- Scott Brosius, AlmasterGM
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (8)
- ooba, Kast, Toon Fighter, Vel-Rahn Koon, danakillsu, Slicey, Dragon Phoenix, wolframnhart

19 votes available, 10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 22, ~10 am PDT
Sorry, it wasn't a direct quote, I just wanted to establish that I got "good" so "evil" would make sense.
@Farside: The fact that he got an "evil" makes me believe him. Also, he is uncc'd
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:Goddam Reaper Charlie stop the rolefishing please.

The obvious thing to do here is to have Kast shoot Wreck Star. If she's town, then we have two lynches in bv and semioldguy. If she's scum, well then we killed scum, and then we can move on from their.

I'm pretty sure Wreck Star is the liar in all this mess. But regardless if she's telling the truth or not, she's the best shot by far.
No. SoG is definitely the best shot.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

wolframnhart wrote:
Wreck Star wrote:Holy shit, what the fuck is this nonsense? I take a few days off and bv310 conveniently pops back in with a guilty on me. Jesus H. Christ.

I guess we're being forced to claim since people are blindly believing this with no reason for flavor. I'm not sure what the fuck bv310 is smoking, but I'm certainly not evil.

I'm
Chewbacca
, Alliance Tracker
. Flavor talks about me being a former freighter pilot who was reluctantly convinced to join the rebel alliance, despite my desire to work independently from them, and I reluctantly joined. My ability is called "Homing Beacon", and it allows me to track one person each night.

Last night, I tracked SOG to THC. No bullshit. See my post here where I randomly target SOG after not mentioning him previously after D2 starts. Then here, when we place an FoS on SOG. I wasn't sure if he was a town PR who happened to visit the NK victim or not, and I thought by applying soft pressure he might slip up and reveal some connections, which I could use to town's advantage. But here we go with me being forced to claim.

unless he has a mighty convenient claim to explain why he visited THC last night.

@Town: seriously, just fucking trust me on this. I have no fucking clue why bv310 would get a guilty on me unless there's a redirect or some weird flavor shit going on, but let us lynch SOG today and you'll see how fucking right I am.

You gotta claim, SOG?
I cannot find anywhere in this: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chewbacca Saying that chewbacca was a former freighter pilot that reluctantly joined the alliance. I see that Chewbacca and Han were smugglers, which i believe is different, and that they helped the rebellion, heck chewbacca even helped out in the clone wars with the jedi (though i realize the clone wars has no bearing on this game). Also see nothing about wanting to work independently, nor do i buy that chewbacca has a "homing beacon" because I see nothing that states the Millenium Falcon (which Chewbacca was crew or co-pilot of) having one. I see here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Homing_beacon that the empire has one, but nothing stating chewbacca or the Millenium has one.
Yeah, I thought this when I first read it too but it didn't stick. What actually happened if my memory serves me correct is that Han saved Chewy so Chewy is forever in debt to him. Chewy didn't reluctantly join the Alliance technically, Han did. Chewy follows Han wherever he goes. Also, Chewy being a tracker makes no sense now that I think about it. But, Wreck might have "got a guilty" on his mafia buddy in order to get town credit? So it's still possible that both Wreck and SoG are scum.
Unvote; Vote: Wreck Star
Wait for Kast to come back to hammer anything please. I am super tired again and don't feel like rereading now. Can someone quote anything I should respond to and I'll do it soon? Thanks
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:

I'm
Chewbacca
, Alliance Tracker

You gotta claim, SOG?
I cannot find anywhere in this: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chewbacca Saying that chewbacca was a former freighter pilot that reluctantly joined the alliance. I see that Chewbacca and Han were smugglers, which i believe is different, and that they helped the rebellion, heck chewbacca even helped out in the clone wars with the jedi (though i realize the clone wars has no bearing on this game). Also see nothing about wanting to work independently, nor do i buy that chewbacca has a "homing beacon" because I see nothing that states the Millenium Falcon (which Chewbacca was crew or co-pilot of) having one. I see here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Homing_beacon that the empire has one, but nothing stating chewbacca or the Millenium has one.
Yeah, I thought this when I first read it too but it didn't stick. What actually happened if my memory serves me correct is that Han saved Chewy so Chewy is forever in debt to him. Chewy didn't reluctantly join the Alliance technically, Han did. Chewy follows Han wherever he goes. Also, Chewy being a tracker makes no sense now that I think about it. But, Wreck might have "got a guilty" on his mafia buddy in order to get town credit? So it's still possible that both Wreck and SoG are scum.
Unvote; Vote: Wreck Star
Wait for Kast to come back to hammer anything please. I am super tired again and don't feel like rereading now. Can someone quote anything I should respond to and I'll do it soon? Thanks
EBWOP:
Unvote; Vote: WReck
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”