TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 am

Post by TwoHeadedCyclops »

Maybe I should have announced it earlier that I am a hydra. Although, it's kind of obvious with the name two headed cyclops. Sorry, if it bothers anyone. On the otherhand, I don't really care anyway haha. Now we can proceed on with the quicklynch of the inferior hydra.

Lynch, Lynch, Lynch!
I've had too many cups of cofffee today
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 pm

killa seven wrote:This is my first post and i already have a wagon on me, nice.
Are you planning to random vote?
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Kast wrote: -Not much game relevance in any of these posts.

Page 3:
-More random flavor nonsense.
Why do you mention this? Being thorough? Seems like a statement without analysis. Is there significance in this to you? Trying to meet the page count for your essay?
fos
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 am

Kast wrote:@TwoHeadedCyclops-
-Crap-logic & meta-ad hom.
-I'm sure nobody needs or cares for a PBP on irrelevant flavor fluff. Are you trying to send me on a tangent and distract town from finding scum?
If nobody cares about irrelevant flavor stuff why did you bring it up in your post?
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 am

CryMeARiver wrote: I like Kast's way of posting, it seems to sum up everything quite well and form conclusions.
You think it's town behavior?
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:10 am

CryMeARiver wrote:
Konowa wrote: @Wreck Star: I think you are stretching things when you say that "he [bv] is trying to get better at lurking".
Actually, that's exactly what he said

Actually actually, that's not what Wreck or BV said. But I made the same mistake reading it:

"I'm trying to get better"
"he said he was trying to get better with the lurking"

Which is meant to mean he's trying to get better at not lurking. A bit much for Wreck to call it a misrep.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

Wreck Star wrote:
TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Konowa wrote: @Wreck Star: I think you are stretching things when you say that "he [bv] is trying to get better at lurking".
Actually, that's exactly what he said

Actually actually, that's not what Wreck or BV said. But I made the same mistake reading it:

"I'm trying to get better"
"he said he was trying to get better with the lurking"

Which is meant to mean he's trying to get better at not lurking. A bit much for Wreck to call it a misrep.
I'm sorry, didn't realize we were allowing functionally retarded people to play this game. I called bv310 out for lurking in every game and voted him, and bv310 responded with an OMGUS vote and said "I'm trying to get better", which OBVIOUSLY IS IN REFERENCE TO THE LURKING.

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST, A HYDRA WITH TWO HEADS AND ZERO BRAINS.
Actually only one of us posted that so YOUR CAPS ARE A LITTLE UNNECESSARY. My Brain is huge by the way. I've only provided the vote on you. I'll let my other half handle clarifying his own post.

Bigger bandwagon needed.
Unvote, Vote:Killa Seven
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:07 pm

I don't apologize for misunderstanding, both bv's statement Wreck's are ambiguous, which was my ultimate point.

Also, both of our brains are huge. So huge that the medical issues are severe.

Kast wrote: People posted irrelevant fluff, I read, analyzed, and shared my conclusion. If you think this indicates I am scum explain how. If not, what is the purpose of your posts?
Because your post had multiple points already yet you still threw in that fluff. Mentioning posts that aren't relevant makes you sound like you're just going through the motions saying as much as you can. Not only that but you don't vote, and you just sit back for three pages and then criticize rvs wagons. The whole thing looks artificial and questionable.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Kast wrote: -Explain how not voting in RVS is a bad thing.
Opinion:Not voting, at unnecessary times, is under-utilizing our full scumhunting abilities as town. Votes are a townie's only real tools.

No need for a theoretical argument im sure. It's all priorities.
Kast wrote: -Are you claiming it is scummy when a player announces V/LA well before the game even begins and then is V/LA for the period announced?
No
Kast wrote: -What do you think of my criticisms of the RVS wagons. If you disagree, post why. If you agree, then wth are you talking about?
They are logical enough.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 am

FC Groningen wrote: In fact, I think we should be wary of the people that join the bandwagon now and try to push for a lynch so early.

FOS: Twoheadedcyclops
for joining the K7 bandwagon this late.
We didn't push for a lynch, and we were the earliest on the wagon.
farside22 wrote: 2head: post 66 Why is kast poiting out nonsense worthy of an fos?
It made his pbpa looked more like scum scum hunting than town scum hunting to me.
farside22 wrote:
unvote:
vote: 2head

I don't like how he backed off during the pressure on his and voted on the mindless bw vote.
Yeah right like you would have been satisfied if I escalated pressure on Kast? If you think my nitpicking suspicion is worth a quote war then you are free to argue it. I don't think it would be any more productive than my partner's bandwagoning at this point. Frankly right now I don't want to pressure, I want to hear quieter players.
Toon Fighter wrote: THC - Here it smells a bit more scummy. He voted for Wreck Star claiming to get rid of the opposite hydra (that was WS' 3rd vote)(post 31), and they attacked each other in page 4. He unvoted WS when we felt pressured, and changed to the easiest target, K7 (post 95). I find that to be suspicious.
Where did someone pressure me for my WC vote? I can tell you I didn't feel pressured.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 am

This isn't ambiguous and shouldn't be hard to follow.
lol

player 1:I'm voting you before you start lurking
player 2:I'm trying to get better

[player 2 disappears]

What about that interaction suggests player 2 wanted to get better at *not* lurking instead of meaning "i'm trying to get better (at lurking)"? He has a history of lurking, he is lurking, he said he was trying to get better "obviously in reference to lurking"(according to wc). He never said he wasn't gonna do something or promised he would do something to suggest that.

So it is ambiguous and just because it shouldn't be hard to follow doesn't mean it is.

Also to suggest anyone had scummy intentions when no one voted or made any serious accusations over it is ridiculous.

Voting me over this is just ridiculous WC. If the statements weren't ambiguous why did you wait for the clarification to vote me? Why is it scummy to misunderstand? Why did you react so strongly over a mere clarification? This seriously seems messed up to me and I will vote you for it if my partner agrees.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

FC Groningen wrote:
TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:
We didn't push for a lynch, and we were the earliest on the wagon.

It made his pbpa looked more like scum scum hunting than town scum hunting to me.
See my earlier post. Assuming Semioldguy wasn't completely wrong about K-7 (that he always refuses to take part in the RVS stage), there was no more reason to vote for him, but you joined that bandwagon after. Post 95, so I also don't see how you "were the earliest on the wagon", or do I really missed your point here?

I'd also like to hear what makes you think Kast's summary was scum looking?
We were the second vote on the k7, so we started the actual wagoning. We voted before k7 didn't vote. That's not why we voted him, but I was the one who mentioned that point too. Also, Killa said himself that he was open to random voting, so he doesn't always not do it. Also if you feel that reason is no more, why don't you focus on the people who clearly voted him for that reason?

As far as I can tell my partner voted just to make the biggest bandwagon. It is a little late for such bandwagoning, but in his defense, there aren't any really good bandwagons otherwise, and nothing suggests he wanted a lynch or really suspected k7.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Ah in my last few posts I called WS as WC, my mistake
Kast wrote:@3PO-
-To be clear, you claim that you seriously think BV posted that he is intentionally trying to be scummy. Is this correct?
Lurking isn't automatically scummy. In fact it's automatically not if a player does it all the time, and that is the accusation. Also he could have been joking.
Kast wrote: --Also, why is it bad if WS attacks a player who is lurking and you think has promised to continue lurking?
Well im not a big fan of lurker hunts but I don't think I've expressed any issue with WS over that.

I still don't see your answer for why you said I should have posted more analysis on the irrelevant fluff.
I don't think you should have posted more I think you shouldn't have mentioned it at all. By mentioning it you are just summarizing the irrelevant and showing you are focused on just throwing out as much as you can as opposed to only posting relevant scumhunting.

If your focus is finding scum, why would you even mention things that have nothing to do with alignment? If your focus is looking like you're reading and posting actively then it makes more sense. Hence, "scum scumhunting". The suggested intent is different.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 pm

farside22 wrote:
2head wrote:Yeah right like you would have been satisfied if I escalated pressure on Kast?
yes it would have I would have considered it less cowardly. I see scum tuck up and run (yes that was a dick reference for those who missed it) more often then town.
Well you sound like president Bush now. I'm not gonna quagmire the game over my dick size. /end of argument
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Wreck Star wrote:[Reck]
2HC wrote:player 1:I'm voting you before you start lurking
player 2:I'm trying to get better
What about that suggests anything OTHER than the lurking-in-question as the topic of conversation?
I thought it was lurking that he was trying to get better at. Anyone who didn't know what lurking was or thought he was making a joke would think that. And it's easy to think it's a joke with the OMGUS. I know you called me challenged, but I find it funny that you still can't think outside that box.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 am

Toon Fighter wrote:@ THC: You may not have felt pressured, but it certainly seemed like it

Vote: TwoHeaded Cyclops
Why did you wait until there were more votes on me to vote me?
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 am

Wreck Star wrote:
On TwoHeadedCyclops

LoL at your FoS @ Kast in Post 66, this is what Kast does.
TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:Voting me over this is just ridiculous WC. If the statements weren't ambiguous why did you wait for the clarification to vote me? Why is it scummy to misunderstand? Why did you react so strongly over a mere clarification? This seriously seems messed up to me and I will vote you for it if my partner agrees.
I don't find anything wrong with my/our vote on you.

You were one of the main people pressing this issue, and you backed off as soon as it was convenient for you to do so.

It's scummy to misunderstand when what was meant was being explained quite a few times over.
Yeah I really pressed that "issue" of a misunderstanding that needed to be clarified. I really showed where my priorities lay. /s

I think you're just being vindictive as indicated by the vote after evidence of your assumption being right. Please don't answer this post though, I'm tired of arguing and your lame reading comprehension argument isn't even worth going over. I've expressed my opinion.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 am

Wreck Star wrote:[Reck]

@2HC - not to sound like the Harbringer or anything... but allow me to paint this beauuuutiful picture for you. You random vote us. Then you decide to jump on the "Wreck Star is stretching things" bandwagon with Konowa, which implies your vote was now less-than-random. Then I pressure you on the matter, and the other half of your hydra comes in and is all "Nah brahhhhh we didn't mean that just chillax" and unvotes, thereby hoping to avoid the pressure shit-storm you have coming your way. Then we continue to pressure you on the issue (because, let's face it, that was an awful attempt to pressure me on something so fucking stupid) and you just go all stone-face on us and decide you're not going to apologize or discuss the issue and make multiple attempts to redirect the attention to Kast. The pressure STILL doesn't let up, so you decide you're going to threaten "WC" (which I can only assume is supposed to be "WS") with a vote, and when I point out how obvious the situation is, you just say that I can't think outside the box. Starbuck rationally explains that our vote for you is okay, and you just say that we're being vindictive.

Face it - you folded under pressure. Twice. The origin of this whole thing was Konowa making a statement about me stretching, and then you rushing to his side to be like "YAH GUYZ KONOWAZ RITE". Buddying attempt, awful reasoning, folding under pressure, using the "I can't speak for my partner" excuse (play like a damn hydra already), and trying to ignore the issue altogether.

Our vote on you is
fiiiiiine
I have tried not to escalate things. I keep in mind these people are more likely teammates than enemies. I keep in mind that there are 22 players. My priorities are in the right place, imo.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 am

Toon Fighter wrote:
TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote:@ THC: You may not have felt pressured, but it certainly seemed like it

Vote: TwoHeaded Cyclops
Why did you wait until there were more votes on me to vote me?
Because I was more convenced of your scuminess today that I was yesterday
Yeah there are a lot more votes today
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 am

farside22 wrote: @2head: Do you still find Kast scummy? if so why?
His first post still looks off to me, for the same reasons, but my suspicion and attention has been on my wagon recently.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:30 am

Sorry Kast, I'm interested in finding scum, not debating every element of an argument.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote: post 146: same question I asked of ooba: do you find option b (a sarcastic reply) to be likely, given the context of the post (clarification notwithstanding).
Yes that is the answer I'd expect from some chronic lurker in his first rvs post. Don't you guys expect jokes then?

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote: post 151: you were the 2nd vote on k7, but you abandoned it 13 posts later for a wreck vote that wasn't very . You only came back to it when people started pressuring you (that's the way it looks even if you said it's not a few posts back).

Why bother coming back to what is essentially a random vote on a crap wagon for no reason on page 4 (almost 5)?
How could we "come back" to an essentially random crap wagon, when all of our votes were on essentially random crap wagons? Our wreckstar vote was random. We didn't suspect Wreckstar until they started freaking and acting like we did. Also, page 5 is like 2 days into the game I believe? Not very far.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:09 am

d3x wrote:
We didn't suspect Wreckstar until they started freaking and acting like we did (
suspect them
) .
hp [leaves] wrote:Kast's posting style bothers me. It is like he wants to force us to contradict ourselves.
Yes, we agree. He's pretty obviously playing like a lone predator,
unvote, vote: Kast

ReaperCharlie wrote:
TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:Sorry Kast, I'm interested in finding scum, not debating every element of an argument.
Scumhunting and debating every element of an argument are often one and the same. Because eventually, someone will slip up and try to cover their previous lies with false logic or a circular argument, and when they do, an experienced scumhunter will be ready and waitin' with a hammer and nails.

I'm rather new to this neck of the woods and have not been able to fully read through the topic yet. But I have skimmed the last few pages, and imo you are looking rather suspicious! :o But I'm leaving Konowa's/my vote as it stands until I have time to catch up and read everything.

Cheers
I agree that quote wars like this will lead to contradictions, but that is natural even without alignments, people contradict themselves all the time. We're not worried about contradicting ourselves, it's going to happen. But making ourselves the center of attention isn't how we find scum, and I think it's likely to cause more misrepresentation and misinterpretation, if only because of the format.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 am

Sorry guys I don't feel like answering more questions if I'm gonna be killed. : P

"HP's post reads like scum trying to discredit
the person he sees as the most trusted or one of the most trusted townies.
When his push fails,
I suspect I'd be among his top NK targets.
"
-Kast, Lord of Mafia

Yeah everyone who suspects you is scum. And it's not because you're scummy that you get voted, quite the opposite, it's because you're seen as one of the most trusted townies. That's quite a high horse you ride around your ivory tower lol.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 am

THC- So many reasons. The fights with WS and Kast mostly. I feel that these are both really reaching.
Where am I saying something that is "really reaching"? I didn't even suspect WS and I barely suspected Kast; I didn't (non-random) vote either of them until recently and I've never said I was very confident they were scum. I haven't stretched anything.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 am

Wreck Star wrote: So now you are going to buckle under pressure & not participate or play to your win condition?

That's sad.

Lynch this fool please.
We've already defended our (few) actions and answered a lot of questions. My vote is on who I suspect. We'd be more open to defending ourselves if we hadn't been doing it for pages and pages already. I didn't say I wouldn't participate.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:50 am

-To be clear then, you don't want to claim or share any final thoughts? If you are town, you're doing a terrible job at it and please try again. If you're scum, pretty much the same.

-You've got another 3ish hours.

STOP CALLING ME 3P0 that's my role, not my name.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:55 am

Starbuck wrote:Not answering questions asked of you = Not pro-town behavior, which = you not participating
Actually I have and am participating a lot, especially compared to everyone else in the game.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:40 am

yes
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 am

Kast wrote:@THC-
Apologies, someone applied that as a nickname previously and I didn't think you minded.
It makes me slightly paranoid more than it bothers me.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm not liking the way Kast worked so hard to make my rolename stick. Coincidence, maybe, but Kast didn't seem interested in jokes before and that breadcrumb was not the most subtle.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:56 pm

I may have to start calling Kast Boba
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Wreck Star wrote:
Unvote

I must've skimmed over the mason claim...
Maybe you should read the last 30 or so posts before you misrep me and dismissively call for a lynch. Reading comprehension for the win.

unvote, vote:Wreckstar
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Wreck Star wrote: Hey, I just got back from Vegas and I only got 45 minutes of sleep in the past 60 hours. I'm slightly delusional right now (not kidding, I just fell on my ass trying to get out of the shower). I have an excuse for lacking reading comprehension. Last post I understood was wolf just saying "don't kill THC please", I never saw the official claim.
Yeah that post was pretty delusional and reductive regarding my vote on Kast.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:36 pm

ReaperCharlie wrote:I agree with wolframnhart on his assertion that Wreck Star missing a page isn't exactly grounds for an OMGUS vote on him by 2HC. Especially when he unvoted after he realized his mistake. (And doubly because of Vegas. btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?) 8-)
He basically just checked in to throw shit at us without even reading. How is that excused by his state of mind? It says something about his priorities imo, especially if he did it reflexively without much thought.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:43 am

Wreck Star wrote: Some general thoughts about the recent events:
- ReaperCharlie's 273 is goodposting.
- I obviously believe the mason claim. It'd be fairly suicidal for scum to pull that gambit this early on.
- ooba saying RC is rolefishing is quite a stretch.

WHAT? 273 is good and isn't rolefishing? WHAT? I feel quite the opposite. First he blatantly questions what you call obvious in your second point. Then he asks me about my role, asks Kast about his role, and openly outs another rolename:

ReaperCharlie wrote:
But now I have some questions for you (both), TwoHeadedCyclops.
- Why should I believe that you're actually a mason role?
- What can you give us to prove that you aren't lying, without breaking Kdub's rules?
- What's to say you aren't just scum, claiming a mason-ish role, and hoping we all believe you because we don't know how many of each kind of role there are?
Toon Fighter wrote:Can you claim more than your rolename only, plz, C-3PO?
This. Please. ^^^

If, and ONLY if, you can answer these questions to my satisfaction -- and that of the rest of the other townies -- then you can certainly count on my vote and voice to help you from here on out.

Also, TwoHeadedCyclops has pointed out that Kast is playing like a lone predator, and has called him out as possibly being Boba Fett, which might in some odd way make sense with the Day Vigilante trait Kast claims to have (?). Either way, I am not sure whether that is a pro-town role or not, so I don't know what to think of that yet...

And either way,
Kast
, if you
are
indeed Boba Fett or a similar role, what gain is there to claim your role during Day One, unless you intend to also
use
your power before night falls? Aren't you just revealing yourself to the scum, to be uselessly picked off? ...Unless of course your power is only good for one day only, or only on Day One. Otherwise, it would be quite pointless to reveal yourself, unless there's something I'm missing, or something that I don't know about your (possible) role.

----

@ hp [leaves]
: How is any mason claim easily verifiable? Especially in this: a totally themed, flavored game. How do we know there aren't multiple mafia teams, multiple mason teams, etc? 2HC and Wolf could easily be a scum duo just trying to screw with our minds.

----

And also, I assume that
IF
TwoHeadedCyclops is in fact C-3PO, that would mean wolframnhart has to be R2-D2! Haha!
"Beep boop beep!" Now
that
would be a funny posting restriction!
Imo, this isn't even subtle enough to be rolefishing, it's more like role hunting. Frankly I would use this just to tell newbies what not to do. He's clearly speculating about the setup and outing as much info as he can.

WHO is with reck that think it's a stretch to call this fishing?^^^^
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

ReaperCharlie wrote: Just trying to stimulate more discussion.
I don't doubt that, but figuring out the powerroles is scum's real challenge right now and that includes names and powers and breadcrumbs. Your perspective on other claims is also revealing of your own role. Remember too that finding out vanillas is also progress in figuring out the prs.

Also by questioning powerroles you show scum there is possibility for mislynch if they leave the doubted prs alive.

Sure any of us can lie about our abilities or lack thereof but it's better to give everybody a chance to prove themselves(Kast's easily can) or just be NKed. Even if that doesn't happen, we're gonna have more information later from claims, meaning more accurate speculation. So basically you should keep your speculations to yourself and save them for later, when it's more advantageous to town than scum.

tl;dr
Doing that helps scum more right now, imo. Take care of it later.

If you wanna question this, fine, but I find it pretty widely accepted on here. And it isn't specifically for masons, it's for pretty much any claim that doesn't automatically call for immediate attention in-and-of itself.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 am

Nothing hp leaves has done seems that suspicious to me. I feel this is another OMGUS reaction from Kast. Unless voting Kast is a scumtell I don't see what hp has done wrong besides not say much. At least killing me would've gained info though. What the hell do we get from this, Kast? If you're just looking to knock someone random off pick killa seven. repeat, PICK KILLA SEVEN.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 am

bv310 wrote:Okay, caught up now. Reck, you need to calm your storm. The only other time I've seen you this jumpy and anxious has been in Halo where we were scum together. Wonder what that could mean here? Hmmm....

Either way, I'd like to throw my two cents in here. Scott Brosius in iso has as many posts as me, and has contributed even less. A rolefishing accusation is the only scumhunting he's done so far, and it's an easy claim for scum to make.

Unvote, Vote: Scott Brosius

hmm, I'm not liking the way you're throwing that shit at reck without any follow through. But I think that Brocious vote is agreeable enough.
unvote, vote: Scott Brocious
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Wreck Star wrote:[Starbuck]

Just noting that THC is completely ignoring certain people.
no kidding
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 am

FC Groningen wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:I'm not defending him, I'm just suspisious of people who jump on a vote without even hearing from the person they're voting first. He could be a townie and be un-dayviggable for all you guys know. Those blasters couldn't shoot shit.
O really? And what kind of town role would fit that description according to you?
Well it seems pretty obvious to me what protown roles would be bulletproof.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 am

It's idiotic to lynch hp now. We should let him live to use his ability first.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 am

Kast wrote: However, if you are town, you should have claimed so I don't waste a kill. If you really believed I was an SK, then obviously I would listen to a bulletproof claim and I wouldn't care about who I shot.
Maybe he didn't want you to OUT ANYMORE PRs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”