Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Leech »

Sorry about the delay guys, I've had a lot of shit to do recently. For now I'll
Vote: Reckoner
for not going to the Irish Pub in Green Valley ranch while he was in Vegas.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Leech »

sorasgoof wrote:Maybe this is my anger at CoD rubbing off on you
When you haven't slept in almost two days, comments like that one make you crack up hysterically.

The questions weren't really scumhunting, but there's really not much else to do, so I'll answer:

# How much experience do you have playing mafia? Please include any off site forums which you play to.
# What would you say is your scum meta is?
# What would you say your town meta is?
# Someone just got quicklynched, and is town. What do you do?
# Same situation, but quicklynched is scum.
# Your #1 scum read got NK'ed last night, and you have no reads on anyone else, and it's LYLO. What do you do?

I have 5 completed games on this site and have 3 ongoing at the moment. I've played over 30 games off-site at various forums, most of which aren't around anymore. I have the off-site games that are still around linked in my wiki.

Scum Meta: I'm not sure. On the other site I currently play at, people always suspect me regardless of my alignment, due to being a decent scummer, so I always get investigated immediately. I don't have much scum experience on this forum, just a newbie game where they let me get away with being horrendously scummy.

Town Meta: I usually write up giant walls of text to build a case against someone. I try to just keep it brief for the most part, but after a few phases typically I end up WoT'ing the rest of the game.

Quicklynch on Town: I'd hang my head in shame for such a stupid play. There's not much you can do, really. Quicklynches are pointless because there is no real information gained.

Quicklynch on Scum: This isn't much better than a quicklynch on town. While you managed to nail scum, no information is gained from that lynch. Any potential buddying/bussing tells would be lost from everyone jumping on it quick. Quicklynches serve no purpose.

Last Question: I reread the thread and look for connections/disconnections between players, voting patterns, if there's any scum dead look at who they attacked, who they didn't, pretty much look over everything. At that point in the game there would have to be something to go on that would lead you to find the scum, it's just a matter of looking.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”