al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1043 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:02 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

woot! I just replaced somebody!

I don't know who I've replaced yet tho. I'll have to see if it's been posted somewhere or not. I have read a little of this thread, and I'll try to add some life to this and make sure I don't need to be replaced.

I'm just hoping I didn't replace Electra.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1044 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:02 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

lol, I guess I replace Siniste :)
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1050 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:10 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, so I already understand the whole, don't claim, even if you're lying, thing. But to clarify, if you're scum you can lie and claim all you want? Or are you just saying that as a joke to get them modkilled? Either way it'll be sure to get them killed tho. Also I was willing to vote Electra as one of the lurkers, however being how she was replaced, like everybody else I see it as a bad idea. I'm still reading more of the thread, but I read about the first 5 and last 5 pages so far. So I'm not too far in the dark, just pretty close. Fritz sounded kind of scummy, and from what I understand, Pooky sounds basically confirmed pro town right? I'll try to review more of the thread to get more of an idea on all of this. But this is what I have for now.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1054 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, as for reading over the beginning, like you said, I know it's too much with all the players and replacements and such, so I was mostly reading it for flavor, and not really paying attention to who said what. (Other than the fact that Electra did look pretty scummy in the beginning.) But ya, it was mostly just for flavor. But as far as info goes, how far back would you reccommend that I go to get enough info.? I went as far back as I think 38 or 39, but I think I should go back more to get real info on stuff.

And one last question, is there anybody else who is basically "confirmed" as not scum, and if so, how?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1057 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:46 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Fritzler wrote:Cuz I feel like.

And alko, you're acting pretty suspicous, IMO Pooky, Fuldu2, Darklight, and Blackberry are cleared. Most people would agree Pooky Fuldu and Darklight are cleared. Do you need to figure out who to kill tonight?
WTF?!?! How is asking for who's basically cleared suspicious? I came in as a replacement and don't know everything that's going on. If I was a replacement in a game and there was a confirmed cop out there. I wouldn't want to end up voting for him because I didn't know he was basically confirmed. I'm asking this so that I know who not to try to lynch. I would like to know why they are 'cleared' so that I can evaluate whether or not I agree with that, but IMO, this post here is very scummy. I assumed that only Pooky was the confirmed one, and everybody else was unkown.

Anyways, the two people I'm really looking at for voting is you and Darquiel, I havne't decided yet which I'd prefer. Of course I still need to do some reviewing before I decide, and I still don't have much on anybody other than you two and Pooky, so I really need to review some of this.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1072 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:24 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, so what I have is that:

Darklight and Fuldu are masons, and are THEM.

Blackberry and Fritz are masons, and Fritz looks very scummy.

Pooky is a cop, with currently no living people investigated.

A lot of people voted Electra for being inactive and quickly unvoted after she was replaced (but from what I've seen of Electra's posts before, I have been getting a scummy feeling).

And as for the rest, I haven't really seen anything to go on. So I'm going to (If I ever get the time) review back and see if there is any more info. on any of the other players.

Also, I understood that THEM were a scum group. If I'm wrong, please correct me, but if that's true, and we're pretty much sure of 2 people who are THEM, then why are we not lynching either of them?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1081 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:28 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

I really have no opinion on the deliver man since I haven't read Good Omens yet, but since I found the PDF version of it ;), I might start reading it if I ever get some free time.

As for the roles, it seems like the only way we can get 32 roles out of all of those when you don't count two of them is if you do include one of Tibetan, Alian, and a strange Creature. There seems to already have been an American and Atlantean, so this would make sense that the other three would exist in the game. Also, the only other three that seems to be possible are 3 other horseman, but I doubt it. Like others have said, another scum group would be too much. And I doubt that he would have added 2 of the 5 from the full chorus rather than all 5 of them.

As for the two characters that aren't in the game, I'm not sure who it could be right now, but I'm also not sure how much I can speculate on that without getting modkilled. Anyways, it is possible that since we've (from what I've heard) been missing a War horseperson's kills, he probably isn't in the game, or if he is, he would have been one of the inactive players.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1122 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:16 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I would say investigate a non-mason. Like everybody else has been saying, once a mason dies, we can find out from that. Or actually, is alignment revealed upon death or not? I think I read something about how we wouldn't know God and Metatron's alignment even if they died. Well, anyways, we could also investigate one of the mason groups later if need be. For now I say a non-mason player.

And I am leaning more towards voting darquiel. In my eyes right now, that's the person I am thinking of most suspiciously. However, since i haven't been here that long it's hard for me to tell. But that's where my vote is going to go.

vote: Darquiel
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1134 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:45 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, so we have the two that are already not on that list that were in the game, and the rest, except for two, on the list are still in I guess. To make that list just the living people:

DRAMATIS PERSONAE

SUPERNATURAL BEINGS
God
(God)
Metatron
(The Voice of God)
Hastur
(A Fallen Angel and Duke of Hell)

APOCALYPTIC HORSEPERSONS

War
(War)

HUMANS

Thou-Shalt-Not-Commit-Adultery Pulsifer
(A Witchfinder)
Anges Nutter
(A Prophetess)
Sister Mary Loquacious
(A Satanic Nun of the Chattering Order of St. Beryl)
Mr. Young
(A Father)
A Delivery Man

THEM

Fuldu 2?
ADAM
(An Antichrist)
Darklight?
Wensleydale
(A Boy)

Choruses (Chorii?)
Tibetian
, Townie
Alien
, Townie
Rare and strange creature of the last day
, Townie

As you can tell, I used the colors Fritz used.

So of those 14, 2 of them aren't in the game. I think I would agree with the strange creature not being in the game, or at least one of the roles from the chorus. But since I haven't read the book yet, I wouldn't know how important each one could be.

As for the second, we've been having two nightkills each night right? And looking at that list, I see a 5 person mafia from Supernatural Beings, and 4 from the Horsepersons, and then a possible two with Sister Loquacious and the Delivery man (or if one of them was an SK or something). So we wouldn't have 3 groups all there right? I think it's possible that maybe either Hastur or War are not in the game (but we shouldn't assume anything like that yet). I'm leaning towards hastur because Then we would have 2 4-person mafia groups, rather than a 5-person and a 3-person. It would seem more balanced and fair to me.

But what do I know? Since I haven't really been here very long and haven't read the story, I could be way off. I'm sorry if I am, but those are my thoughts for how the remaining players are going.

*after previewing the post, it looks like Darq may have been the strange creature, so I would be leaning towards possibly one of the other two not being in the game*
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1146 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:39 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Oh goody, day and now we get to wait for Pooky. It's nice we don't have to worry about War right now, and it would seem as though Hastur would possibly be the only one left. Trying to lynch the mason pair might be a viable option though. I guess we should just wait for a result before we get too hasty.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1147 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:01 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Looking at what possible roles are left, we seem to have

God and Metatron
who we think are Fritz and Blackberry

A boy who we believe to be Fuldu II.

Hastur - Unknown

and 5 more out of the 7 remaining.

Thou-Shalt-Not-Commit-Adultery Pulsifer (A Witchfinder)
Anges Nutter (A Prophetess)
Sister Mary Loquacious (A Satanic Nun of the Chattering Order of St. Beryl)
Mr. Young (A Father)
A Delivery Man
Tibetian, Townie
Alien, Townie

I'm starting to think that since we've been combining The Delivery Man and Sister Mary Loquacious as the same group and a scum group, it's possible that they're the two roles not being used.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1154 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:07 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ya, I think at the point we're at now, it's best to just reveal all of your investigations from here on out. We have (sort of) so many 'confirmed' people so far that just revealling innocents won't hurt too much. So ya, go ahead and reveal your result.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1155 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:11 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Why are we in an all-fired hurry to reveal Pooky's innocent, anyway? Unless we go after them with a lynch, what does that do but paint a bullseye on somebody's forehead? Presumably the scum will go after either Fuldu II or Pooky tonight, why give them a third target that might not be protected?
Basically what I'm thinking is we have assumptions on what some people are, and yes Pooky is a target, the doc should obviously be protecting our cop, as he is the most beneficial player right now. Revealing more innocents will narrow down the pool of suspects, getting us closer to finding the last scum.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1158 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:22 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

hmm.. well, you guys have been here longer than me, so maybe the lurker hunt is the way to go. And then we can have more innocents revealed later.

Vote: subtletactix
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1176 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:39 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, I have finally almost finished the entire book. I'm about 5/6 of the way through it. I still need to catch up and relate it to everything that's happened in this thread, but I understand a lot more of what's going on now.

Before I was assuming that it was possible we didn't have Hastur, simply because 4 scum from the demons would be more equal to the 4 from the horesman, but I realize now that Grievous Bodily Harm could have easily, and unless I missed something in the thread, most likely was a part of the horseman, so it would still be balanced with Hastur in the game.

I would like to hear from Pooky, like the rest of you, and I'd also like to try to review some things in the thread to see if I can help any.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1179 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Well, that's interesting, of course if you can't go into detail, I obviously won't push you to go into detail.... maybe it could relate to how Fritz's role was made? I'll have to take note of this.

And it was pretty funny to see that comment up there about Iba in this game. :P
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1183 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:36 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I'm really glad to hear that Fritz is innocent, because if he was neither of your last two investigations, I would have been really mad about that. I was really having a hard time trying to figure out whether or not he could be scum or not.

It seems that now Mr. Flay, Esme, and I are the only 3 unkowns, and the rest seem to be confirmed now. I am assuming I will probably get lynched today, and then we get another investigation of one of the other two, and if it's an innocent, we lynch the other. The game should end there, but if not, I suggest an investigation of Fuldu II just in case if THEM were a scum group who have just not been using their kills. I doubt it, so it's something to do after Hastur is found if the game doesn't end yet.

I have been getting bad vibes from Mr. Flay, but I think I'll have to review some of the thread before placing my vote.

I have one question, I can't claim, but I can claim my abilities, if any, right? (for example, cop, doc, vanilla, etc.)

And just for reference, in the book I'm as far as Sunday (The first day of the rest of their lives).
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1185 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

lol, I may have to, and I don't think we were the only ones
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1192 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:45 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Hey, it's happening just like I'd predicted.

*Funny joke omitted because even though it's not game related, it could be mistaken for game related, and I don't want to get modkilled."

Well, I don't know what day things I claimed, I'd like that to be pointed out because I really don't know what I claimed. I am vanilla and have no abilities, so I at least won't be any big loss to the town.

Like I said before I think either Mr. Flay or Esme should be investigated tonight, and if you get innocent, lynch the other, because one of them have to be Hastur. If you get results on both of them, and lynch Hastur, and the game hasn't ended yet, I would reccommend investigating Fuldu II because we know who he is, but I think it's possible that THEM could have been a scum group. In the book, they didn't want anything to happen, but the purpose of Adam and Dog was to bring about the end of the world. The only other thing I can really think of is of course the scum cop, which I highly doubt, and and possibly another player turning up innocent even if they are scum. However, most if this is pretty farfetched, so it doesn't really matter unless if Hastur turns up dead and the game is still going on.

Hm... if it comes down to it, it might be reasonable to have everybody claim there abilities so we can figure out by process of elimination who's who. I have some theory's of my own, but I won't/can't say them, because it would show who I am by the process of elimination, and I take pride in knowing I've never been modkilled.

In case if I didn't already state this, I really don't know how I can defend myself to not get lynched, but since it looks like we can still win easily w/o me, it doesn't matter to me.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1193 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:46 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

oh ya, not that my vote will make a difference, but I'll

e: Mr. Flay
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1194 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:48 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

hmm... that didnt' exactly turn out right... I guess I forget to push the insert button.

Vote: Mr. Flay
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1196 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:02 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

That is a very good point. Does Mr. Flay fall into that replacement category? I wouldn't know.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1197 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:05 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

oh and also, I have in my notes that Pooky's N1 investigation was a dead innocent. Was that one of the THEM? If it was, that will nullify my crazy conspiracy theory on Fuldu II.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1198 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:16 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Yay! I finished the book :D
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1200 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:01 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

I think I explained this earlier, but I am vanilla. I have no abilites.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1205 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:56 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, that makes me feel more comfortable about Fuldu
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1207 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:59 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I reviewed the thread, mostly for major night/day actions. I.E. stuff the mods would say.

Ok, for one thing, I would like to say that earlier on, before we knew who Fritz was, he said that God and Metatron might have an 'alternate' win condition. Perhaps it could be pertaining to somebody (whoever he thinks I am) making it to the endgame, maybe something else, I don't know, I'll have to try to interpret that. I'll also have to see if I think he has the right assumption on me or not. However, I won't mention if he does or not (because I don't think I can).

As for the night stuff...
We have burned to death on nights: 1, 3-7. So every nigth except for 2.
Ran over by bike on Nights: 1 and 2
No explanation of death Nights: 1, 2, 4, 5
Modkill night 3 (didn't want to replace), and 7 (blabbed about role). And also in Day, Thoth, probably because he didn't want to replace him, and he didn't want to play.
Malnutrition N1
Ton of Fish N3
Dog Manure N6

I see 6 things up there (modkills put aside) and 3 of them happened only once each. Burning I would say are the demons, and Hastur is of course the last one. Right now I'm thinking the Bike could be GBH, and he could be a SK or something. I don't know too much about what happened before I got here. Malnutrition is of course famine. I'm still thinking on the rest, but I have it up there for us to all use.

also, I'm less suspicious of Mr. Flay, and more suspicious of Esme right now. And also, since it was thx to Mr. Flay that I was able to read the book,

unvote: Mr. Flay

and I'll wait to hear more from Esme.

During day one, JDTay (later replaced by Esme) admitted to killing the prince of hell. So says the mod. Actually, now that I see who it was he 'claims' to have killed, I don't see how.... I'm confused.... This'll have to be something to think about. If you are able to explain to us why this is so Esme, please do so.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1208 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:09 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

ahh.. I think I know what Fuldu is hinting at, and thus, what Fritz would be hinting at. I don't know what I can say about it, but what do I know? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing!
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1217 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:12 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

I think by now I've been lynched, but I don't think I am who you think I was Fritz, so you needn't worry. I'll also try to get as much helpful info. out there before I'm officially lynched.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1218 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:14 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, reading back at the mod's post of JDTay admitting to killing Mastermind of Sin, I see now it was a joke that the mod was playing along with. I just didn't link the two together at first.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1220 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:29 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

esme wrote: I really, really hated alko's suggestion that pooky should investigate Fuldu after Hastur is gone, there's still Sister Mary and the Delivery Man.
If you read what I said, I was saying that after me, you and Mr. Flay are out of the way (the last 3 unknowns), if we're still playing, it'd be good to check up on him. I was thinking the THEM could be a scum group, because even though Adam didn't want the apocalypse, he still helped with a lot of it. This was all before I found out that Pooky's first investigation was one of the THEM. So that in turn confirms Fuldu.

As for Sister Mary and the Delivery Man. I don't really think they're scummy. If any, Sister Mary moreso than the Delivery Man.
esme wrote: I'm also not thrilled by Fritzler's dark hints about keeping alko alive. If we have one or two scum left among 9 people it's hard to see what could be more to the town's advantage than lynching the most suspicious people.
OTOH, I'm very happy that Pooky investigated the Metatron.
Like I said, it's gotta be Fritzler's alternate win condition. And I also think he's mistaking me for somebody else. I'm actually kind of glad that it's me and not one of the others being lynched, because then with Pooky we can be more sure that we don't lynch the role that Fritz wants alive (since I don't think it's me). It could possibly be Mneme though...

I too am happy that Pooky investigated the god/metatron masons. But I think it was Fritz he investigated, wasn't it?
esme wrote: The replacement argument about the demon deaths is interesting, but if Sister Mary is involved, this is problematic.

I will need to read up on a couple of things before placing my vote.
We should certainly respect Pooky's results today, I don't see Hastur or Sister Mary as a mafia cop or a godfather.

This leave alko, Mr. Flay and me. I believe it should be pretty unlikely for you that I'm in league with the demons after Genocide_Hearts lynch which I really initiated and saw through. Also, it should be not too hard to figure out who I could be, but well.

Tonight (in RL) I will reread and check alko's and Mr. Flay's posts. I think the replacement argument is not enough on its own.
It's still possibly, given all that, that you are in league with the demons, but from what you say here, if it's all true (and so far I'd assume so), then it looks like Mr. Flay is in fact the last scum. Hopefully there aren't any more.

As for Pooky and the mafia cop stuff, there is only one living role that I could think of that could be a cop at all (unless if for some reason God happened to be one, but obviously he's not), and I don't know that I can say it, so I won't, but it should be pretty obvious.

Furthermore, I noticed somewhere earlier in the thread (I didn't have time to read up on it too much) that some people assumed TSNCA Pulsifier to not exist because I guess the other two witchfinders were masons together, and claimed it was just them or something. You might need to double check this, because I couldn't fully look it up.

Also, the Sunday comment was in fact totally unrelated to the game. That was at the time where I was in the book. It wasn't
necessarily
role-related, or non role related. I wasn't even thinking about that when I typed that.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1221 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:29 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Fritzler wrote:I actually have no idea who you are. As i said, teh only reason I want you around is for my purposes.
Then why are you voting me?
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1223 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:32 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Just for reference, Mr. Flay was the first to vote SubtleTactix, just for "lurking" when we should've gotten a replacement. I do regret voting for him myself, it was a poor reason. He was also the first to vote me, and gave no reasoning.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1226 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I'd also like to hear what Esme's ability is. I know it won't help me, but it could help the town figure out who he is.

As for me, I've been trying to be as helpful as I can. It's just kind of hard when so much has happened before I've been here, and I never even read the book. My help has been much better recently (though after today, won't be good any more) because I finished reading the book during the last night, and I also reviewed most of the main parts of the thread. It had nothing to do with how much heat I was attracting, just simply what I knew.

Confirmation of my innocence won't mean much since I'm going to be dead soon.

[non-game related]
Also, this is totally unrelated to the game, just so you guys know, but earlier I started making a joke, and decided against it so you wouldn't get the wrong idea. It was when I predicted that everybody would lynch me, and I was saying something like:

"Hey, I predicted this whole thing. I must be Agnes Nutter!"
Of course, the joke sounds lame now because I can't remember exactly how I was going to put it, and it's way too late to sound good :(.
[non-game related]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1227 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:24 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Mr. Flay wrote:Also (and to avoid the "No posts in this topic" bug), I'll try to go through and figure out who can and can't be Hastur based on replacement times... I suggest all other townies do the same, so we can compare notes tomorrow.
For the most part it's down to you and Esme.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1229 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:02 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

*she* sorry about that.

And I don't care if you do it tomorrow, I just think we're at the point where we should find out this information.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1324 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:33 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Congrats Pooky and mneme, that was really well played out. I fell kinda bad I made myself look so scummy in the beginning, but I was trying my hardest for not having any idea what was going on in the beginning, and ppl started holding my mistakes against me, which became too hard to cover up. I personally felt that at the end when there were just 5 players, I had doubts that there was going to be a mary Loquacious immune to investigation, and I was also having doubts about there being two scum left that were allies. What I was thinking was that Esme seemed most probably scum due to the investigation results, but innocent if Pooky was scum (which I thought was impossible). I probably would've tried to lynch Pooky just to prove that he was the cop (Agnes Nutter was what I thought), and because I believed there to be only one scum left. I don't know what I'd of done afterwards though. But that was really well played out. Good job once again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”