Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Merkabah »

xRECKONERx wrote:Crypto
I will murder you dead in your sleep.

Dramonic I've always been gay for Kise.
Clear killing role

Vote: xRECKONERx
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Best solution: lynch xRx now and get rid of the sillyness. I know Kise and xRx have some sort of close relationship since they hydra together from time to time; but to expand the RVS to this level is scummy as all hell.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Merkabah »

I'm fine with our vote on Reck. He needs to get in line and actually play the game or be lynched. Live with it.

Despite crypto's aloofness, I actually agree with him on Chronopie. He looks pretty bad.

Waiting on inHimshallIbe before casting judgement on his "original thoughts".

@Zazier, can you link me to your three most recently completed town games. Thanks.

Fate is either a Porkens alt or scum as well.

Also, I agree with Spyrex on the two week day. If this seriously gets dragged out until June 9 I'm going to claw my eyes out.

That's all for now.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Merkabah »

lol @ VP not using the right account...

Anyways

HUGE suspicion towards Ani: for both trying to direct a power role, and if xRx was telling the truth (like Ani wanted to figure out) wasting a pro-town killing role. And slight rolefishing, but that's less a factor than the rest of this.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Sorry, wrong account in post 154.

Ani and chrono, on a scale of 1-10, how serious do you think Reck was being that he's in an SK duo?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Merkabah »

crypto wrote:Baltar, what makes you think my vote and call for a wagon are not serious?
I feel that your vote is serious, but you're not pursuing it or this game in a serious manner...if that makes sense. To put it another way, I don't think your approach is likely to result in a lynch. Lucky for you, I agree with your read and I'll help you garner better support than everyone simply ignoring your attack.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Merkabah »

*sigh*

Scum scum everywhere, and not a big huge fire to throw them all into.

Unvote
Vote: Chronopie

Better than xRx, but not by much at all.

Crypto: You better help me lynch xRx tomorrow, you promised!
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Chronopie wrote:What? You're actually a Day-Killing SK?

--

But seriously, wtf is going to happen, that makes you not care about lynching?
huzzah for scumslips!

It's not a dayvig, not a mafia group with a daykill, it's an SK. How does somebody this newbish know it's an SK? Cause he's part of a mafia group and knows that they can't daykill.

Win logic. Mod has spoken, Chrono is still alive; let's put him out of our misery.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Merkabah »

Someone asked about why we thought that Chrono was scummy:

Four votes in the first five posts of Chrono is scummy (including a vote of Fate then following Fate onto Kise.

ISO 5 really pinged my scumdar: Chrono listed two options describing xRx's play: town that is creating an easy target (feels like a warning to scumbuddies) or a JESTER. Chrono doesn't say that xRx could be scum (guess why not. Hint: Chrono is scum and xRx isn't with him)

Follow that up with ISO 9 where he says to lynch xRx (despite the town/jester "read" on him) and you have a pretty good case that he's scum (and rhcpfreak is with Chrono, kudos to whoever voted for that guy).

Chrono still is keeping all options open for xRx in 11, giving all options even though he's said he basically believes xRx to be non-scum in 9; while still slight pushing for xRx to be lynched REGARDLESS OF WHAT XRX IS.

This is all scum behavior, not town. With the setup being 99.9% "unbreakable" (check the rules) I only have to assume that scum have fake-claims or access to a town role PM in one form or another.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Merkabah »

Chronopie wrote:Nice misrep Merk.

#5 was a 'to scummy to be scum' view on recks play

followed by 'I don't want to put up with his shit'

but nice effort to set up a mislynch.

unvote, vote:Merkabah
Yay, moar omgus.

Anyways: if he's still too scummy to be scum, why did you want to lynch him in ISO 9? Because you have a town read on him but he's spewing shit? If that's the case, ignore him. However, you wanted to lynch him anyways.

You're not part of this town.
You're not a mislynch.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Merkabah »

@Jack - Why are you not voting Chrono instead of HoSing him?
Kise wrote:Merk, crypto & Reck were tossing around the idea that they were a pair of SKs, so perhaps that is where Chrono got it from.(?)
We were?
Nightson wrote:Kise actually rubs me a bit wrong.
How so?

@ Deer - On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lynch is Chrono today?
Zazier wrote:@Merkabah
As far as I know, I haven't played a town game to completion since I'm back :S Do you want games with my previous playstyle? Else, you can look at Seemingly Normal Mafia, large theme modded by Jebus, where I was scum with the playstyle I have now.
Bleh, no worries then. Why did you change your playstyle so drastically?
Chrono wrote:
unvote, vote:Merkabah
lol, are you actually going to push this as anything but OMGUS?
Chrono wrote:When I flip, take a good hard look at this cat (provided that I die before him). I already claimed this games equivalent to VT, in case you didn't pick up on it. which btw, wasn't included in the OP.
Are you serious?! The VT pm isn't in the OP? well you're confirmed town then.....oh wait, the mod just said that the setup was 99.99% unbreakable. Not giving the scum a sample town PM makes it about 99.99% breakable. Tough nuts. Try again.

For those of you who don't know, early claiming is one of the most reliable scumtells on MS. Scum feel non-existent pressure and try to get it off of them by claiming without being prompted. Meanwhile, town members have no reason to claim early and in fact do not want to claim at all if they don't have to because it helps the scum better narrow down who they should kill at night. Chrono is all but confirmed scum at this point.
JackaLope wrote:2. When people stop lurking, they need to make posts that do two things:
A. Make sense
B. Have actual content
Have you read our chrono case? If so, why are you not voting him?

@SpyreX - you are kinda doing awholelotta nothing this game? What gives?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Merkabah »

crypto wrote:If Chrono is scum then why does he go out of his way to claim VT as opposed to a power role, let alone
after
he seems to think he is dead?

Why ". . . save him"? Because I . . . didn't know he was a VT-equivalent before he claimed VT-equivalent, maybe? :P
You would expect him to claim scum? Seriously?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #12) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Merkabah »

JackALope moaning about the town isn't really helpful, but I don't find it particularly scummy. I understand where ReaperCharlie is coming from, but I think there are better paths to pursue right now.
Chrono wrote:@Merk: I claimed my role after, what I now see to be, a Fake Day-kill post from Crypto, Who had just commented that there was some truth to Reck's SK claim.
Which was also the source what the semi-joke/semi-panic post of 'What? you're actually a Day-killing SK?'
Well, actually you claimed after we voted for you. In that same post you said you didn't know "wtf" Crypto was talking about.

Now, Amished and I were discussing tonight whether or not you as a townie would actually claim your role if you really thought crypto shot you. The first thing that is a real issue here is that crypto never actually said in thread he was going to daykill you. He weakly implied it, but never said it. So, that being the case and you thinking he's Daykill-SK (as you did), why would your immediate reaction be to claim? Wouldn't the more relevant choice be to push his lynch as a scum player?

But let's look beyond that for second. The question is if claiming would be a town reaction in that situation. Merkabah doesn't think so. We think that he would be much more likely to argue how obviously townie he is and push cryptoscum lynch. In iso 3, Chrono implies belief in Reck being a day-vig, so he really has no reason to think crypto is a town vig who offed him at that point. The point is that him claiming just doesn't make sense as a townie reaction there.

To add further confusion to the matter, the next serious thing Chrono does is OMGUS us when we push his lynch. This is opposed to lynching someone he thought was a Daykilling SK or at the very least was attempting to trick him. None of this is a townie mentality.

Fate wrote:I guess I need a new wagon then.
Why's that?
crypto wrote:If Chrono is scum then why does he go out of his way to claim VT as opposed to a power role, let alone after he seems to think he is dead?
Because he didn't have access to a powerrole PM. Additionally, I contenst that he didn't even think he was dead. He just wanted to get attention off of him.
inHim wrote:May have to revise my stance on Deer.
Why are you only considering switching your stance when you seem to be using the same scumtell as conclusive evidence against Goat?
easjo wrote:Merkabah~had posted resonable amounts but keeps bringing up how the scum factions must know what the VT role contains, this just doesn't seem right
most of their posts make little sense, though this could be because it is a two player account so it effectivly reading two people as one.
How many mafia games have you played where the scum do not have access to a sample town PM? If any, why did you not break those games immediately?

As far as not making sense, Amished and I haven't had any disagreements of opinion in this game yet. I don't see what you don't understand or how us having two people would be confusing in any way to you. If you have questions, ask.

@Fate, thoughts on Spyrex please.
Spyrex wrote:Should I even TRY to look back?
Yes, I believe you should. The sooner the better because you're making me uneasy (VP).
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Merkabah »

@crypto: Why would you be insulted by that?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #14) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Merkabah »

@Spyre: Other than Chrono; we agree with both of your lists. Just him alive in a 5 person endgame situation and no game-over would also work just fine for us.

@crypto: well, I think he meant that stupid scum stupidly bandwagoning wouldn't get a lynch. Town putting out a case and bandwagoning has a legit shot at a lynch. Don't be sad, get glad!

@inHim: yay random suspicion cause we're calling out scum!
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #15) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Merkabah »

@Spyre: We've been debating it back and forth; so it's a possibility. Like we said, the claim (mainly) wasn't something I'd expect as a town reaction but we'll go with it *for now*.

What do you think of adding Fate if you do suggest an UA?

On that note:
Unvote
Vote: dramonic

@inHim: I'm saying we're getting random suspicion from you since you haven't mentioned us; nor even pointed out what was "scummy" about us from our posts.

@Zazie: You can call us Merk. Either way, VP's the one that wanted to see your meta, so I'll let him comment on that. However, Fate's "claim" is clearly a fake for the hell of it. I never thought for a minute that it was real, and the only one that might possibly be real is Chrono's.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #16) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Merkabah »

@SypreX: Oh, lookee there, Fate is on the list.. /facepalm Are you officially declaring an alliance or are you still thinking about it and who else should be on it?

@inHim: I don't ignore much of anything. If there's "suspicion" towards me, I want to know why so that I can argue against it. If there's a bad reason, then it falls back on you (thereby limiting scum that attack me); but if there's a good reason, then town can show their own logic (which scum have a hard time fabricating). Therefore: what did you see that was "scummy" about me/us?

@the animals (Deer, Goat, Jackalope): seriously? All of you need to take a big step back and stop giving me a headache trying to figure out your logic for every single one of your posts.

@Sucrose: Very much so agree with the rhcp vote. Unfortunately, it's not doing much on it's own; come vote dramonic with us. We'll get to him sooner or later.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Merkabah »

Awww, but Dry-fit; we're tentatively part of the alliance! We stick together like glue on ... more glue on something really sticky!
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #18) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Merkabah »

Sure, let's look at your post, numbered 380:

First you say that (Crypto and) Chrono are scummy, then you say that you think that Chrono might not be scum, but then you say that Chrono still has to die. Make up your mind before you post so you're not running yourself around in a goddamn circle where I have no idea where you are in that circle. Pick one and go with it.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Merkabah »

Oh, oops, read chrono instead of crypto the second time. Nevermind me... :whistles:

What do you have against Crypto? I saw something about spamming, but how is that a scumtell then?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #20) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Merkabah »

@Deer: Ok, first off you tell me if you see any irony in your ISO 2-3; and then compared to your ISO 4.

Don't forget that you took reck seriously on an SK claim (and asked crypto if he was claiming an SK as well) and talked about Jesters. I think my point has been made.

@Spyre: Can we lynch rajrchp-fl;sfjdl; tomorrow? Or even today?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #21) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Like the scumtells of not posting (when they haven't picked up their role pm)?

How many of the people committing scumtells are you voting for? Which is scummiest?

Deer (astonishingly) is on the right track here.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Merkabah »

@Jack: You mean the vote that you unvoted with?

@dram: my heart ... almost kinda maybe sorta thought about bleeding. Content plx
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #23) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Nightson wrote:Okay, going through people, starting with the people with lower post counts.
Why are you focusing on them?
dramonic wrote:you're playing under your town level .
Ruh?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #24) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Your favorite technologically inept person here ;)
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #25) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Merkabah »

@Jack: you unvoted the grongi guy. You now have a vote that you can place. Where is it going?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #26) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Merkabah »

I've made like 70% of the posts; probably more. Sorry.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #27) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Zazier wrote:@Merky (Your name is too difficult to write ._.)
actually, I dunno >.< If you're talking about that I changed from many posts to a big one, it's because it even started to bother me >.<
If you're talking about my aggressiveness or such, I dunno. It was pointed out even by kmd, but I haven't noticed any difference.
Also, if early claiming is scummy, what do you think of Fate's first post?
I was talking about the aggression. You're much more direct and out for blood since the last time I was in a game with you. I was just wondering what caused this change. May not really be relevant if it's not something you're even aware of.

In terms of Fate's first post, I don't think anything of it really. Chrono legitimately claimed. I think Fate is messing around.
Sucrose wrote:Let me clarify, I'm a fairly inexperienced player, Reck isn't.
L-O-L
Chrono wrote:Kise, don't try a cross game meta on me. It won't work. The only differences in my play style come from having specific roles.

The scum hunting is always scum hunting, even if I do aim to miss sometimes.
In this post, Chrono tries to play the old pro who knows how to play his roles properly regardless of circumstance....and yet we're expected to believe that he flipped out and claimed over an obviously fake day kill? :roll:

Spyrex, I really hope you can find it in your heart to leave Chrono out of the alliance.
Jackalope wrote:And, once again:

I APOLOGIZE

I DID NOT KNOW GRONIGEN HAD NOT PICKED UP HIS ROLE PM, AND WAS BEING REPLACED.

THIS WAS IRRESPONSIBLE IGNORANCE ON MY PART.

Christ, people make mistakes.
A few questions and votes deserves caps lock freak out? More scum overreaction.
dramonic wrote:Also Merkabah, your halves have played enough with me to know my sparse AL isnt a scumtell, lay off.
Not necessarily a scumtell, but contribute or die. We're forming an alliance here and your blood may be the pact that binds it. Do what ya gotta do.

Also dram, it's best if you just read us together as a single player. Amished and I talk most things out beforehand, so our viewpoints/posting style is going to be a blend you'll just have to adjust to.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #28) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Merkabah »

SpyreX wrote:Goddddddd you have no idea how aggravating it is trying to fight to keep him alive based on that bad town itch.

JackALope2323: 8 (Lowell, Deer, Fate, easjo682, The Goat, rajrhcpfreak, xRECKONERx, crypto)

Part of my issue is some of those on that wagon. A lot. I don't smell bus from this and there is some sketchy there.
Well, also keep in mind that from the theme queue thing that this was initially advertised with Vampires and Werewolves; so two scum groups. One could be a bus (maybe) but there's some "legit" (and I use the term loosely) scumhunting where you wouldn't get a bussing feel with as many scum on there as there likely are.

However, barring alliance members there's nobody that I'd call super town on that list either; and one that should be day-vigged (rhcp). Well, two if you count for personal satisfaction... (xRx)
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #29) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Merkabah »

crypto wrote:
I kinda wanna vote Shattered Viewpoint.
Agreed. He can come after rajrchpadjsaklpfjsdaklf;j-freak
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #30) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Deer wrote:Long day today. Let's see what I missed...

Oh. More scummy posts by Jack. My vote stays.

Also, I find it strange that Merk keeps talking about SpyreX's "alliance" in almost every post. Like he's eager to be considered town and wants to remind everyone that he is. Something's off about that.
You're just angry that you're not town. Spyre suggesting a UA is the most important thing to happen to this game. I (amished) saw it win a bastard game (with ani's shooting) essentially on it's own. I'm going to go with it as that game was the easiest win I've ever had cause I didn't do a damn thing that whole game (pretty much). I followed confirmed town-Spyre (reasoning behind the UA and meta behind the UA) that game and I'll follow him here while throwing out my own opinions (shattered and raj should die). I fully intend to follow and help Spyre here whether or not he decides to put me in the alliance. It frankly doesn't matter to me as I know how powerful it is and how good it is for the town.

That's why I'm not raising too much of an issue about dram being wagoned despite slightly conflicting meta reads of our two heads. However, I'm sure that both VP and I agree that if dram is town he'll show it well enough; and if he's scum then he deserves to be wagoned. Splitting the town doesn't help; and these long of deadlines are insane. 21 pages and still almost 4 weeks til deadline? No.

@inHim: best thing you've done all day.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #31) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Merkabah »

Hey, SpyreX. This dram lynch isn't doing much. Amished and I talked before he went V/LA for the weekend (yes, you chumps only have me to deal with for two days!) and we're thinking Shattered is an excellent choice today. How's about we head in that direction?

We like Fate for an alliance member and having us three on the front end is a wagon destined for success.

Unvote, Vote: Shattered Viewpoint

Probably have more substansive post at some point today after I finish up some work.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #32) » Sat May 15, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Merkabah »

@SV - the player you're referring to is probably semioldguy.

@ SpyreX - lynchbait or not, he's scummy. Focusing on lynching a jester for no logical reason is a viable scum strategy (although a dumb one) because it gets the town to waste their day. The fact that he voted the suspected jester shows that he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Secondly, Fate is right to point out the never delivered dramonic iso. Empty promises of content so he can sluff his way onto what is perceived to a be a hot wagon is a scummy move. What is worse is that he has now come in with a dramonic vote!

@SV - why did you vote dramonic?

@JackaLope - how useful do you think your endless whining is? You bitch about content being provided, and yet a good percentage of your posts are taken up by "RARG LOOK AT ME FAUX RAGE ON TEH INTERNETZ". Seems like your just as guilty of what you claim to be upset about.

@ Deer or whoever asked why we keep talking about the alliance - It is highly useful for the town to form a partnership. It can be highly detrimental to the scum because they have to deal with an entire voting block. Now perhaps some members within the alliance aren't town, which isn't optimal, but they are not likely to overpower the majority of the alliance and would be rooted out later in the game once the chaff is scorched thoroughly.

I just read the last few pages as a refresher and about the only relevant thing is that SV needs to die and ReaperCharlie looks town to me (VP). I won't get to discuss the latter with Amished until monday probably.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #33) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Jack wrote:I don't feel comfortable placing my vote on anybody right now.
Unfortunately there is really no meta to go on from completed games, but this doesn't seem like something someone who claims to be obsessed with helping the town would say. Also, your vote is on xRECKx, soo.....wtf are you talking about?

I'd be fine with a Jack lynch now too. Amished is going to regret every going away and giving me the voting power. :twisted:
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #34) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Merkabah »

don_johnson wrote:chocolate milk.
Best thing said in the past 3 pages.

Zazier, you should come on over to the Shattered wagon today. We need blood in a bad way at the moment and it's a good way to go for now.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #35) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Merkabah »

inHim wrote:Let's form a super-awesome counter-alliance.
lol, you totally should. Chrono seems to have dropped off the face of the earth since getting out of the spotlight, so I'm sure he needs some
scumbuddies
friends.

You could pick up Shattered Viewpoint and Deer as well to make it really cool.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #36) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Fate wrote:I thought Merkabah liked the Jack wagon?
I think by the time I actually liked it, it seemed less likely to actually happen and I'm really not interested in a 30 page day one.

Right now, my needs to die list looks like:

Shattered Viewpoint
Jack
rajrksdjjlsjdjfd
Deer
Chrono

Lurkers who also could stand to take a long walk off a short pier:
Kise
dramonic
Lowell
Nightson
Dry-fit
My Milked Eek
The Goat
lukepukeduke

Kind of sad the latter list is bigger than the first. Probably a decent number of scum in the combined lists, if not all of them.

Mod, please prod My Milked Eek, The goat, and lukepukeduke
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #37) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Deer wrote:dear merkabah/inhim/others:

could anyone point me to something you find scummy about me that isn't me taking crypto/reck's early-game moves way too seriously? or explain why you find that scummy rather than finding it just dumb play? thanks.

love, deer
You would classify your own play as dumb?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #38) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Merkabah »

xRx wrote: SpyreX is reminding me of his scum meta.
How so specifically? What games have you seen him as scum in?

@inHim -do you think SV is scum?

Happy scumday, dram! You're officially not a noob anymore. :D
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #39) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Merkabah »

Ok, Merkabah is back at full strength (for the most part) and this wagon bailing is stopping here. This is not how you play mafia and win if you're town.

We've run up two people to a claim today and one of them is getting lynched. Plain and simple. I don't give a crap if you aren't 100% convinced of someone's scumminess on day one of a 25 PLAYER GAME. Grow some nuts and lynch.

Anyone who is not already voting Chronopie or Shattered Viewpoint, do so in your next post. Failure to do so makes you likely scum trying to out more roles (and likely prevent one or more of your scumbuddies from getting lynched).

Personally, we prefer Chronopie for today's lynch. He is far scummier and has completely fell off the face of the earth in terms of content since attention shifted away. We will happily shift our vote back there if people don't want SV. We, however, will NOT be voting for anyone but those two today. Apparently only inHim has some kind of sense to him re: how to play this game properly.

Spyrex, you're better than this (not that I think ZOMG meta is applicable).
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #40) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Oh hay, we're back in Rivendale. Spyrex, you promising you're not going to let this fall apart again. I want this day to end very badly so we can actually make progress. If you're going to help us rally the troops and get this bidness done, we're willing to lynch dramonic. I still don't like three claims in one day, but Chrono's on the alliance list and I'm not going to try to break that up.

Deal?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #41) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Merkabah »

(RAWR OTHER HEAD)

Also: anybody that says that Spyre is scum after he formally announced the alliance is FULL O' SHIT.

Let's think about how scum win: out-survive the town, and any other scum factions.

Becoming the leader of a large block of votes, as scum, paints a huge target on his back due to the other scum team (since we know that there's werewolves and vampires and maybe something else due to the theme announcement thread post thing). That would make him dead and hurting his scum team's chances for what, one lynch, maybe two, depending on night actions? ANTI-SCUM

Also, Spyre has made an alliance in several games so far (I've {Amished} been in one of those). His meta has him always ONLY doing this as town. One game as scum is never worth enough to throw out a huge OBVIOUS town-tell for yourself, especially since you're going to be town two to three times more often than scum (given standard 25-33% scum distribution or so). To go back on it just once throws away more games than it'd even possibly win you (one).

Anybody who's said that Spyre is or could be scum (or FoS'd him) or whatever should also go on our death list since only scum is afraid of a large block of townies voting together. Town can help said block and win with us and there's no reason to buck against it like so many has.

@Spyre: This point is one of the major reasons that I would oppose Deer becoming part of the alliance and why I'll help with a dram lynch since he hasn't done shit and knows that the alliance helps way more than it hurts.

ALSO: Vote hopping to suspects is NOT a scumtell, dram. Better luck next time.

VP and I will be talking over our vote again (hopefully tonight). I'm fully in support of a dram lynch; as much as I don't like making more people claim. Since Chrono is in the alliance, SV would be the obvious choice otherwise but we'll get back to you soon-ish.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #42) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Well, if all us alliance members (looks at Fate and crypto) vote for dram we don't even need a claim :)

Unvote
Vote: dramonic

Obviously we came to a compromise.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #43) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Fate, you're alliance; we look after each other.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #44) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Merkabah »

AWWWW, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #45) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Besides, vigs don't shoot a town alliance. *glare*
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #46) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Also, don't forget about that "death" list ;)

I like helpful hints.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #47) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Merkabah »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13266 is my experience with it. Spyre joined about page 40 or so IIRC so you can go from there if you'd like. Otherwise just read day 3.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1725 is where it really starts getting fun. At that point, UncertainKitten is a known Jester; dramonic is an SK-JOAT; pomegranate and zoraster are both scummates. Animorph is an unlimited shot dayvig (who can keep shooting as long as he doesn't hit a vanilla townie)

OH SHIT. Just fucking hammer dram now; he knows Spyre does awesome as alliance leader.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #48) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Merkabah »

We know he's scum; why would he do shit to help us/give us something that we can prove?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #49) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Merkabah »

Deer wrote:
WIFOM...alliance, alliance, alliance...more WIFOM. Thinking Spyre is confirmed town is dangerous thinking.

I'm not against the alliance, but I'm against Merk.
/slap

It is not dangerous thinking, it is cold, reasoned fact that Spyre is confirmed town. It does not help him as scum this game; nor in any potential future games. There is ZERO motivation for him to form an alliance.

Please, tell me why you're against me. Or elaborate why "Thinking Spyre is confirmed town is dangerous thinking." You want to explain your ill-conceived half-thoughts?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #50) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Merkabah »

/cry

Seriously, how the fuck can you justify any distrust towards Spyre? What non-town motivation does he have to suggest such a thing?

Mod: Can I have an atomic bomb so I can blow up half the player list?
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #51) » Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Merkabah »

@SV - why did you feel the need to explain your hammer in post 810?

Right now Merkabah is most comfortable with the alliance lynching rajjssjdfkjdfreak or SV. I think SV's "Thoughts?" on his hammer is a scummy appeal for mercy from the town, but I haven't discussed that with my other head.

Fate and Spyrex, thoughts? :D
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #52) » Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Merkabah »

lol, no.

You lied about your role already and how 'harmless' it is. diescumdie.

Vote: animorph

Also, raj is dying to be killed tonight. He's obv scum.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #53) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Merkabah »

easjo682 wrote:
Why are you fishing? Everything you are asking is immaterial, because animorpher dies today.
I don't see why, a number of people here found fate scummy, it seems animorph's role can be used to town advantage, what she did was no worse than if a vigilante had got the wrong side by mistake, why worry about her when we could aim for getting scum instead.
Killing someone in the alliance is punishable by death. I don't care what you read is, you're against the town if you do that. Had he killed raj or someone like that last night i might have considered his offer. Right now, if you're not voting with the alliance you're probably scum.

You and your buddies can keep disagreeing if you like though, it will make lynching you later that much easier.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #54) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Merkabah »

easjo682 wrote:I'm with the town and the 'alliance' is bullshit, how do you know you haven't got scum lurking among it? It would be foolish of me to act the part of a sheep and go along with you and you buddies, because that'll eventually lead town to the slaughterhouse, something town should take care to avoid. I'm suspicious of any 'townie' that needs to consult and follow along with a select group of individual, none of which have been cleared.
With what logic? I TOLD you why it makes ZERO sense for Spyre-scum to do what he did. You have provided ZERO reasoning for why he's scum. THEREFORE, if he's NOT scum, then he's town. AS TOWN, he's lead a d1 lynch on scum. He's also cut down on senseless infighting and bickering that would mire the town in uselessness since I fancy Spyre to be a good player, VP and I are good players and if we disagreed on anything our respective arguments would most likely divide the town and lead to end of day wagon-y panic. There are more than just us; fate's posting would've come in line (I believe); Dry-fit is a good player, Chrono was catching a lot of flak and with him being targeted it wasn't by a pro-town role so I believe he was town as well. Spyre is the one that made this all possible.

SO, you tell me why it is in any way, shape or form logical for you to distrust this "alliance bullshit"? You brought up the fear factor of we'll "lead the town to the slaughterhouse". That would imply that you believe that the alliance is made up of multiple mafia aligned players. Scum that lynched other scum day 1 without hesitation once we got our shit together and started to trust each other. Scum that have accepted a place in the spotlight and painted targets on each of our backs; apparently in some ass-backward way to fulfill our win condition. Scum that are going to lynch ANOTHER anti-town player for the second straight day (and with the way many people are looking, for many days to come).

In conclusion: put up or shut up. If you're town, you need to put up logic that gets around every other logical reasoning for forming an alliance. Making little snipes at it and wasting valuable time scumhunting makes you look like scum and will cause a mislynch down the road. That hurts anybody with a town-wincon. If you're scum, you're also still painting a target on your back, and I'd really like to know how you getting lynched will help your faction win. We're lucky. VP and I can talk and both post so he can work on the scumhunting side with me as support there and I can work on shutting down all the stupid ideas floating around this town with him backing me up. The rest of you do not have the luxury of having double the time to devote to the game as we do so it's ultimately anti-town for you to be bringing up and beating dead horses all the time.

Again: put up or shut up.

SpyreX wrote:-snip-

Oddly enough, I kinda like raj's pure juevos in throwing a vote down on me for being anti-town. Not enough that I wont make him rope for it. Enough that it might not be right away.

-snip-
raj is scum that would look terrible flipflopping to "go alliance" after how hard he came after us yesterday. Sooner the better for his lynch.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Merkabah »

easjo wrote:What the fuck, no I'm saying that those in alliance can't know that everyone in the alliance is town, to auto-trust alliance is silly and dangerous, if one of you is scum then it can more easily lead alliance/town astray. It is stupid to trust anyone to that extent in a mafia game, it would not be hard for a scum to appear town, that is what they do.
It is not anti town for me to have a problem with a group of players deciding that they are confirmed town, without evidence. the existance of the 'alliance' is anti town.
facepalm.jpg

Ani, just hammer yourself. You're not getting out of this lynch. Sorry you got screwed.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #56) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Merkabah »

Deer wrote:
I TOLD you why it makes ZERO sense for Spyre-scum to do what he did.
1. You didn't

2. I told you why it did make sense for spyre to do it, which you conveniently never responded to
1. Yes he did

2. Lrn2read
Merkabah iso 41 wrote:Let's think about how scum win: out-survive the town, and any other scum factions.

Becoming the leader of a large block of votes, as scum, paints a huge target on [Spyrex's] back due to the other scum team (since we know that there's werewolves and vampires and maybe something else due to the theme announcement thread post thing). That would make him dead and hurting his scum team's chances for what, one lynch, maybe two, depending on night actions? ANTI-SCUM

Also, Spyre has made an alliance in several games so far (I've {Amished} been in one of those). His meta has him always ONLY doing this as town. One game as scum is never worth enough to throw out a huge OBVIOUS town-tell for yourself, especially since you're going to be town two to three times more often than scum (given standard 25-33% scum distribution or so). To go back on it just once throws away more games than it'd even possibly win you (one).
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #57) » Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Merkabah »

@Deer-Yeah, you're right. You totally shot down our reasoning with your post:
Deer wrote:WIFOM...alliance, alliance, alliance...more WIFOM. Thinking Spyre is confirmed town is dangerous thinking.

I'm not against the alliance, but I'm against Merk.
HUrrrr DErrrrrr, buzzwords.

Perhaps you're referring to your next post, however:
Deer wrote:If spyrex is scum, he leads this alliance to an endgame where you guys eventually have to figure out who to lynch among yourselves. You're so sure that he's town (because he has "no motivation for doing this") that you let him win in LyLo. How do you not see how that situation is dangerous? How do you not see that situation as a possibility?
Which doesn't address A SINGLE FUCKING THING WE SAID. We explained why Spyrex would have no motivation as scum to start an alliance and your response was, "yeah, but you're missing that he could be scum."

I reiterate, lrn2read.

I'm not going to try to convince you why you're scum, but at least address the actual points we make if you want to get into an argument you're going to lose. I'm an impatient person.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #58) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Merkabah »

Dragging out the day when ani is a foregone lynch choice is not going to help anything. People who are lurking now will continue to lurk and say nothing. Everyone has had ample time to post by now, so if the day ends without them posting they will have to account for their actions tomorrow.

Extending the day, while pretty sounding in theory isn't going to add anything today. I'm speaking from experience here. All it will do is create apathy toward this game. Sometimes lynching scum is very simple and should be done quickly. Plus, as Spyrex says, we need another night to see what happens with these ????.

So, Charlie get back on here before you start to worry me. Deer, you still have a chance to salvage your flailing by getting on this lynch as well. Ani, there's no shame in hurrying the game along. It's not an addictive drug and I doubt you'll do it in the future or have your name slandered (too much). Best to just man up and admit defeat when it happens. The best way to do this is by voting yourself.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #59) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Merkabah »

don, you serious or are you doing your best MLK impression?

I'd love to lynch raj today if you're for realz.
Merkabah
Merkabah
Goon
Merkabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #60) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:25 am

Post by Merkabah »

Vote: cyrpto

happy scumday, Kise!
Merkabah
Merkabah